PDA

View Full Version : African infects 40 Polish Girls.

Trevis
02-27-2015, 04:49 PM
This nigger infected 40 polish dumb girls. That means he had sex with many more, because the ones who got infected he didn't use a condom. Imagine how many more he had sex with.... the jewels of new European area after 1918...

There is a negroid fetish that you can notice among eastern european women in England and France.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yB69UkJGwk

Loki
02-27-2015, 04:52 PM
Are Polish girls that easy? :confused:

welp
02-27-2015, 04:52 PM
BBC slayer.

Trevis
02-27-2015, 04:53 PM

It is a horror man... some comments

This really doesn't surprise me. I lived in England 6 years ago and every Polish
"dziewczynka" was with a black or pakistani guy. Very sad to see pretty white polish girls making themselves easy for every african or asian to fuck.

Every white man should avoid Polish girls. I worked in Poland for a year, and in the town I lived in there were 2 black Basketball players. The Polish girls would line up to fuck them. Avoid Polish girls. they will have sexually transmitted diseases from fucking Black men.

pelikarski
02-27-2015, 04:55 PM
BBC slayer.

He looks like the type of Black with small to average penis actually

Trevis
02-27-2015, 04:56 PM
BBC slayer.

Are you Albanian?

Linebacker
02-27-2015, 04:58 PM

All the new generation girls are really easy.Not just Polish ones.

You can take my word for it.It doesn't matter if you will get them in bed with showing muscles,a car,weed,it all works.

welp
02-27-2015, 04:59 PM
Are you Albanian?

No friend, just a theorist.

It's sad that he infected the girls though.

Pennywise
02-27-2015, 05:00 PM

This really doesn't surprise me. I lived in England 6 years ago and every Polish
"dziewczynka" was with a black or pakistani guy. Very sad to see pretty white polish girls making themselves easy for every african or asian to fuck.

Every white man should avoid Polish girls. I worked in Poland for a year, and in the town I lived in there were 2 black Basketball players. The Polish girls would line up to fuck them. Avoid Polish girls. they will have sexually transmitted diseases from fucking Black men.

Reputation of Polish girls is not well in here either... Apparently same for rest of the world.

Trevis
02-27-2015, 05:01 PM
No friend, just a theorist.

It's sad that he infected the girls though.

These girls are the highest level of whores.

They might have also infected many polish men....

safinator
02-27-2015, 05:02 PM
So Kool Aid has reached Poland?

Loki
02-27-2015, 05:05 PM
You can take my word for it.

I am double your age, you want to lecture me about women? :laugh:

Linebacker
02-27-2015, 05:06 PM
I am double your age, you want to lecture me about women? :laugh:

Yet Im pretty sure at half your age I've still been around more than you :laugh:

Trevis
02-27-2015, 05:06 PM
So Kool Aid has reached Poland?

The european countries that have not entered EU yet, must immediately abolish the process of entering.

Trevis
02-27-2015, 05:07 PM
Yet Im pretty sure at half your age I've still been around more than you :laugh:

Do you have negros in Bulgaria? I have heard so...

Loki
02-27-2015, 05:08 PM

Whatever you say tough guy ;)

Nurzat
02-27-2015, 05:08 PM
the same in Romania. whores. then they want to settle with serious local men that will raise their kids and build them a house. whores

welp
02-27-2015, 05:09 PM

The jews want to kill us by spreading AIDS nigger by nigger and thus make it easier for a takeover.

Trevis
02-27-2015, 05:09 PM
there are plenty of us here, dont worry

My ex was Albanian. She wasn't a muslim. I do not know personally of albanian girls being with africans, but i have heard stories.

Brzęczyszczykiewiczówna
02-27-2015, 05:10 PM

What's your fucking problem?
Polish girl broke your heart or what?

Linebacker
02-27-2015, 05:11 PM
Do you have negros in Bulgaria? I have heard so...

We do,but in small numbers and mostly in the capital.The most notable ones are the ones that play in our soccer teams.

You do see them in the streets of Sofia from time to time,I've came across a few.Still a rare sight.We are not exactly an attractive living destination,with generous social aid,like North Europe.

welp
02-27-2015, 05:11 PM
Trevis, how do you suggest that we fight against this AIDS?

Brzęczyszczykiewiczówna
02-27-2015, 05:12 PM
Reputation of Polish girls is not well in here either... Apparently same for rest of the world.

You better don't know what Poles think of Turks.

Wadaad
02-27-2015, 05:12 PM
Black and with AIDS...still a slayer

so what is stopping you?

Trevis
02-27-2015, 05:13 PM
What's your fucking problem?
Polish girl broke your heart or what?

I have slavic heritage and I didn't do this to offend poles, but to show a sad reality. Polish girls would break a lot of hearts with what they are doing in the US and England.

Trevis
02-27-2015, 05:13 PM
Trevis, how do you suggest that we fight against this AIDS?

You seem like a smart man, what do you suggest?

welp
02-27-2015, 05:15 PM
Black and with AIDS...still a slayer

so what is stopping you?

The guy was going for the high score. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb7VuMhugiQ)

welp
02-27-2015, 05:16 PM
You seem like a smart man, what do you suggest?

We have to find a way to turn the AIDS against those who seek to use it.

Unome
02-27-2015, 05:18 PM
The girls should get easily visible Scarlet Letter branding so that other men don't receive STDs from them.

I imagine the girls will get excommunicated from many social gatherings.

DebtCollector
02-27-2015, 05:20 PM
Race mixers infected with HIV - victory for Poland. Too bad about the guys who might get infected by these whores though.

Trevis
02-27-2015, 05:20 PM
I wouldn't know either, maybe only slavicized albanians bring this extremely weird topic up on family dinner.

Why did you give a thumb up to the african up there? You like albanian girls being with blacks?

Not that I care, but you seem strange.

Loki
02-27-2015, 05:21 PM
The jews want to kill us by spreading AIDS nigger by nigger and thus make it easier for a takeover.

Again "the jews". What the ...

Brzęczyszczykiewiczówna
02-27-2015, 05:21 PM
I have slavic heritage and I didn't do this to offend poles, but to show a sad reality. Polish girls would break a lot of hearts with what they are doing in the US and England.
Not offend?
Then don't use words like "highest level of whores" because it's very boorish.
Yes, sure.... American and English girls are holy nuns of course :rolleyes:

welp
02-27-2015, 05:22 PM
Why did you give a thumb up to the african up there? You like albanian girls being with blacks?

Not that I care, but you seem strange.

By one logic, if european girls go with blacks, then they aren't european after all.

You're basically culling the race bro.

Trevis
We have to find a way to turn the AIDS against those who seek to use it.

What platform do you have?

Race mixers infected with HIV - victory for Poland. Too bad about the guys who might get infected by these whores though.

A lot have got infected already I think.

TheGoldenSon
This negroid infected 40 polish dumb girls. That means he had sex with many more, because the ones who got infected he didn't use a condom. Imagine how many more he had sex with.... the jewels of new European area after 1918...

There is a negroid fetish that you can notice among eastern european women in England and France.

This is disgusting...

Trevis
02-27-2015, 05:23 PM
Not offend?
Then don't use words like "highest level of whores" because it's very boorish.
Yes, sure.... American and English girls are holy nuns of course :rolleyes:

No they are not, but I was hoping eastern europe would not get infected by this filthiness.

щрбл
02-27-2015, 05:24 PM
This sounds like a fake piece of news though..... a link to an actual article would be more useful.

Trevis
02-27-2015, 05:24 PM
A slayer is a slayer no matter the skin color.

Ok, since it is like that, I will make a thread about albanian girls and slayers.

Trevis
02-27-2015, 05:25 PM
This sounds like a fake piece of news though..... a link to an actual article would be more useful.

Read

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

welp
02-27-2015, 05:27 PM
Ok, since it is like that, I will make a thread about albanian girls and slayers.

It is better to be sired by a slayer than a weak beta incel faggot.

I will take a samoan wife and my sons will be half-polynesian robust DOM anal pounders that will be able to take several blackjack hits to the head, only to tell the attacker that it was a bad move.

Trevis
I don't think you should worry about Eastern countries when you're very little Eastern yourself.

There are threads already.

Only one of my grandmothers is from Montenegro.

TheGoldenSon

Huh, my experiences were complete opposite. I remember Polish girls to be much more conservative than the Dalmatian ones, but then again five years ago I fashioned a mullet...

Trevis
02-27-2015, 05:28 PM
By one logic, if european girls go with blacks, then they aren't european after all.

You're basically culling the race bro.

Yeah and look at brazil today.

Alessio
02-27-2015, 05:29 PM
Yes that's because in Poland there aren't a lot of Black people; I'd say they asked for it in some way.

Brzęczyszczykiewiczówna
02-27-2015, 05:31 PM
No they are not, but I was hoping eastern europe would not get infected by this filthiness.
What can I do...
Everywhere, doesn't matter of country you will find idiots and kurwas.
But now here in Polish section
where me and other Poles add usefull thread with history, art and music to show our country in a good way
You add fucking thread about AIDS
thanks
good job...

Trevis
02-27-2015, 05:33 PM
What can I do...
where me and other Poles add usefull thread with history, art and music to show our country in a good way
thanks
good job...

In order to develop and become better, you need to show what you have done wrong in order to fix the mistakes.

This thread has very much to do with poland so i posted it in the polish section.

Pennywise
You better don't know what Poles think of Turks.

Honestly I don't care. I'm staying away from AIDS.

welp
What can I do...
thanks
good job...

It is a historical moment when a slayer scores a 40 killstreak in such a short time.

lel, just kidding, it happens everytime, silly cucks

Virtuous
Whatever you say tough guy ;)

HE WINKED.

YOU MUST BE A GIGOLO.

Nice comeback, man.

Brzęczyszczykiewiczówna
02-27-2015, 05:37 PM
Honestly I don't care. I'm staying away from AIDS.
Staying away from aids?
Then what are you waiting for?
In your dirty tukey you're not very safe
better move to germany fast like half of your family

Alchemysta
02-27-2015, 05:37 PM
This shit is from 2006 i think ,i bet on faklon sockpuppet

Brzęczyszczykiewiczówna
02-27-2015, 05:38 PM
In order to develop and become better, you need to show what you have done wrong in order to fix the mistakes.

This thread has very much to do with poland so i posted it in the polish section.

Write one like that about your country

щрбл
Read

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

OK. Wikipedia says he was charged in the cases of 11 women, not 40.

Loki
I will take a samoan wife and my sons will be half-polynesian robust DOM anal pounders that will be able to take several blackjack hits to the head, only to tell the attacker that it was a bad move.

We have a Samoan girl on the forum :thumb001:

Alchemysta
02-27-2015, 05:39 PM
I see italic roots friends...

Loki
02-27-2015, 05:40 PM
YOU MUST BE A GIGOLO.

No, I'm an inquiring mind :p

Tacitus
02-27-2015, 05:42 PM
Huh, my experiences were complete opposite. I remember Polish girls to be much more conservative than the Dalmatian ones, but then again five years ago I fashioned a mullet...

Yeah same here; where I live they (and Poles in general) are a pretty conservative bunch. Tend to stick with their own, etc.

Pennywise
02-27-2015, 05:44 PM
Staying away from aids?
Then what are you waiting for?
In your dirty tukey you're not very safe
better move to germany fast like half of your family

there are too much Poles in germany. It's very risky.

Hithaeglir
02-27-2015, 05:44 PM
Pretty sad.Now their life is fucked forever because they didn't have the wisdom to use a simple thing like a condom.

Alchemysta
02-27-2015, 05:46 PM
News from 2007

http://www.polishforums.com/archives/2005_2007/news-4/black-immigrant-living-poland-infects-dozens-women-hiv-11928/

Trevis
02-27-2015, 05:48 PM
Yeah same here; where I live they (and Poles in general) are a pretty conservative bunch. Tend to stick with their own, etc.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t642342/

I live near Stamford, Connecticut which has one of the biggest Polish populations outside of Chicago. So I get the opportunity to see and meet many Polish women.

But over time I began to see a pattern of them consorting with black men, or dark men in general. Its a shame because some of these Polish women are of stunning beauty. They are the epitome of Aryan beauty. But they seem to defile and degrade this priveledge by keeping the company of dark men.

I sometimes think I'd have better luck with Polish women if I was a groid. I don't know the reason for this. It might be that are from a predominantly White country that is pretty much isolated in Eastern Europe, so maybe dark men are exotic, exciting and something new to them ? But my suspicions of this disturbing trend were confirmed when I recently read a thread on this website about a Cameroonian immigrant in Warsaw, Simon Mol, who knowingly infected over 30 Polish women with AIDS. He claimed it was "racist" to wear a condom with a black man. He used the term "racist" to manipulate these women.

I honestly don't what the attraction is. I find black men to be of low intelligence, childish, violent and physically repulsive. So does anybody have any theories ? I think maybe because these Polish women are from a country that has virtually no African population, this therefore makes them naive and vulnerable to the racial realities of the Negro race.

I am utterly baffled....

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t937257/

g to the 2010 UK Census, a total of 20,495 children were born to mothers born in Poland.

Of this, around 10% were to fathers from Africa / Caribbean / Latin America / Asia.

Total children born to women from Poland: 20,495
Father born in the UK: 10.69% (God knows how many of them are actually Muslims and Negroes)
Father born in Poland: 74.72%
Father from New EU (Lithuania, Slovakia.etc): 1.39%
Father from rest of Europe: 1.22% (Albania, Turkey.etc)
Father from Africa: 3.18% (mostly from Western Africa)
Father from North America: 0.15%
Father from Central / South America: 0.47%
Father from the Caribbean: 0.21%
Father from Middle East / Asia: 2.39%
Father from Australia & Oceania: 0.21%
Father unknown: 3.75%

Total children born to women from New EU (Lithuania, Slovakia.etc): 16,568
Father born in the UK: 16.59% (God knows how many of them are actually Muslims and Negroes)
Father born in Poland: 1.35%
Father from New EU (Lithuania, Slovakia.etc): 60.54%
Father from rest of Europe: 3.29% (Albania, Turkey.etc)
Father from Africa: 3.75% (mostly from Western Africa)
Father from North America: 0.36%
Father from Central / South America: 0.46%
Father from the Caribbean: 0.27%
Father from Middle East / Asia: 3.98%
Father from Australia & Oceania: 0.42%
Father unknown: 6.87%

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1038327/

TheGoldenSon
02-27-2015, 05:48 PM

I had limited contact with them IRL, besides the students on UNSA campus, few of them which wander into Sarajevo from time to time and from countless of summers spent on the Dalmatian coast (it was quite popular with them until middle of 00s), but they seem like a decent bunch.

Brzęczyszczykiewiczówna
02-27-2015, 05:49 PM
there are too much Poles in germany. It's very risky.

do not compare civilized white polish people with ugly turks who spread the islam all over europe

BeerBaron
Welp, time to avoid Polish girls the way I avoid American, Canadian, African, Indian, Mid East, Mexican, Asian.............I need a map and a sharpie to start crossing off places.

You export American nigger glory culture and this is what you get.....AIDS

women are getting classier by the second:picard2:

Trevis
Pretty sad.Now their life is fucked forever because they didn't have the wisdom to use a simple thing like a condom.

Is the issue only at the condom and the infecting???

I think it should be more on the idea that these women having sex with blacks is disgusting.

Hithaeglir
02-27-2015, 05:51 PM
Is the issue only at the condom and the infecting???

I think it should be more on the idea that these women having sex with blacks is disgusting.

At this point this is what is important.That they are sick.
I don't judge people if they want to sleep with another race.

Trevis
02-27-2015, 05:52 PM
At this point this is what is important.That they are sick.
I don't judge people if they want to sleep with another race.

Of courseeeeeeeee, of courseeeee.

McCauley
02-27-2015, 05:57 PM
Welp, time to avoid Polish girls the way I avoid American, Canadian, African, Indian, Mid East, Mexican, Asian.............I need a map and a sharpie to start crossing off places.

You export American nigger glory culture and this is what you get.....AIDS

women are getting classier by the second:picard2:

Lol, European girls are just as loose as American and Canadian girls, if not moreso. Who are you trying to kid? At least here we got some fundie whackjobs that drill the Bible stuff into their kids heads. Ive got some cousins like that, they wont even watch TV.

Less of those in Europe.

Tacitus
02-27-2015, 05:58 PM
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t642342/

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t937257/

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1038327/

Still, three-quarters have a Polish father, and I'm sure the overwhelming majority of fathers born in the UK are of British/Irish descent.

And Stormfront? Bitter incels that probably couldn't get any play from any Polskie. :shrug:

Alessio
02-27-2015, 05:59 PM
Slutty daughters are representing bad parentage most of the times; in specific bad fathers, as they don't teach their daughters how and why they should protect their cleanliness.

Trevis
02-27-2015, 06:01 PM
Still, three-quarters have a Polish father, and I'm sure the overwhelming majority of fathers born in the UK are of British/Irish descent.

And Stormfront? Bitter incels that probably couldn't get any play from any Polskie. :shrug:

The words clearly say that 1/4 of the fathers were non-european and a lot of the fathers are not polish. Poles went there only by 2004 more or less and less than half of the marriages are done with polish men and there are more than 800,000 poles there.

You can notice the same shit if you go in London and other big cities.

Empecinado
02-27-2015, 06:02 PM
It's a nonsense and a crime to let enter people with diseases, just like you can't let a rabid dog to move freely on the streets.

Pennywise
02-27-2015, 06:02 PM
do not compare civilized white polish people with ugly turks who spread the islam all over europe

Everyone prefers the Islam rather than a HIV infected Polish whore. Trust me.

Unome
02-27-2015, 06:03 PM
Slutty daughters are representing bad parentage most of the times; in specific bad fathers, as they don't teach their daughters how and why they should protect their cleanliness.
Western civilization is without Honor.

Honorless men drop bombs instead of fighting hand-to-hand. Honorless fathers and families raise slutty, promiscuous daughters. Honorless children do not value their ethnicity, family, heritage, culture. Honorless people are liberals and represent liberalism. This is the main reason-why Liberalism and Islam are in great conflict around the world. It is a conflict between valuing or devaluing Honor. Honorless men cannot be trusted: liars, deceitful, betrayers, traitors.

An honorless society has no weight in its words. An honorless society is miscegenation, mixing-race, no clear future.

An honorless society is a hopeless society. In honor, there is hope.

European men in general, lack honor in this century.

McCauley
02-27-2015, 06:06 PM

Honorless men drop bombs instead of fighting hand-to-hand. Honorless fathers and families raise slutty, promiscuous daughters. Honorless children do not value their ethnicity, family, heritage, culture. Honorless people are liberals and represent liberalism. This is the main reason-why Liberalism and Islam are in great conflict around the world. It is a conflict between valuing or devaluing Honor. Honorless men cannot be trusted: liars, deceitful, betrayers, traitors.

An honorless society has no weight in its words. An honorless society is miscegenation, mixing-race, no clear future.

We should just honor kill ourselves man, its the only way out.....

Unome
02-27-2015, 06:07 PM
We should just honor kill ourselves man, its the only way out.....
Honor is courage; suicide is cowardice.

Alessio
02-27-2015, 06:14 PM

I agree that there are a lot of honorless people in Europe but not having any honor isn't restricted to Western Europe alone; the differences between, let's say for example: The Netherlands, Southern Italy or Portugal is very big when considering the degree in values like honor, being proud of someones heritage, culture etc.

You must be a lot better than most European Liberals, no ?

Raven_
02-27-2015, 06:15 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/9tpkkw.jpg

Huehuehue

Prisoner Of Ice
02-27-2015, 06:17 PM

Honorless men drop bombs instead of fighting hand-to-hand.

I've killed people hand to hand before, so speak for yourself.Besides, that's just pest control.

Pennywise
02-27-2015, 06:21 PM
I've killed people hand to hand before, so speak for yourself.Besides, that's just pest control.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Alessio
02-27-2015, 06:21 PM
He used some Voodoo on their asses!

http://s20.postimg.org/sv4rqfea1/Voodoo.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/sv4rqfea1/)

Melina
02-27-2015, 06:33 PM

Huehuehue

Yup it is raycis man. I tell you how come a word has so much power on people? Surely he did it for the lolz since the blue eyed white devil enslaved. O wait...

Amud
02-27-2015, 06:38 PM
They got culturally enriched. How vibrant and progressive! HIV is an exotic organism from the motherland of Africa, and must be protected and cherished.

LightHouse89
02-27-2015, 06:48 PM
This nigger infected 40 polish dumb girls. That means he had sex with many more, because the ones who got infected he didn't use a condom. Imagine how many more he had sex with.... the jewels of new European area after 1918...

Hang him from the nearest lamp post thats how we use to handle niggers when America was a white nation.

Shepherd
02-27-2015, 06:55 PM
my friend had a girlfriend from Poland and she was a total hoe

its a shame really, my Polish ancestors are rolling in their graves

Nyx
02-27-2015, 06:56 PM
According to the police inspector who was investigating his case, a witness stated that Mol refused to wear condoms during sex. An anonymous witness in one case said that he accused a girl who demanded he should wear them that she was racist because as he was Black she thought he must be infected with HIV.[18] After sexual intercourse he used to say to his female partners that his sperm was sacred.

Wow this guy was a complete nut case, yet:

Awards and recognition:

In 2003, he received the award "Antifascist of the Year" given by the Nigdy Więcej ("Never Again") anti-rasism association.[37]

In 2004, on behalf of the President of Poland, he was nominated for the Sergio Vieira de Mello Prize, alongside the ex-PM Tadeusz Mazowiecki and other Polish luminaries, for "rebuilding peace in post-conflict communities", under the patronage of the High Commissioner of the United Nations for Refugees, among other institutions.[38]

Honorary member of the British International Pen Club Centre.[39]

In 2006 Mol received the prestigious award "Freedom of Expression".

ЛыSSый
02-27-2015, 06:57 PM
noyhing interesting except some kurwas agreed to sex without condoms.
Even in my native hohlostan it's hard.

If someone wanna cry that "bad nigger do", may i ask you: are you will more satisfacted if someone more white did the same things?

Prisoner Of Ice
02-27-2015, 07:04 PM
are you will more satisfacted if someone more white did the same things?

That's the point, they wouldn't. This would be shocking from white dude, a one in a billion occurrence. The only shock here is not that he did it, but that europe is so upside down it gave this mass murderer awards just because he is black and the bitches were so stupid they died because they did not want to be seen as raycis. Which is especially hilarious since poland has been much more oppressed than africa and never really colonized anywhere (which is nothing to be ashamed of anyway, in most of africa and america there were no settlements til whites showed up, then as soon as europeans made them the 'natives' attacked them).

Melina
02-27-2015, 07:04 PM

You don't have to be an idiot to know what antifas true motives are. They want to kill everyone and anyone associated with the white race. Didn't you see their logo. Good night white pride. Yet you won't see logos against Asians,Blacks and latinos.

The psychopaths are the ones that win such awards. Degenerates in the likes of natia cutie win such awards.

LightHouse89
02-27-2015, 07:10 PM
You don't have to be an idiot to know what antifas true motives are. They want to kill everyone and anyone associated with the white race. Didn't you see their logo. Good night white pride. Yet you won't see logos against Asians,Blacks and latinos.

The psychopaths are the ones that win such awards. Degenerates in the likes of natia cutie win such awards.

White Tribalism is the answer mixed with religious fanaticism.

Melina
02-27-2015, 07:15 PM
I wonder if the "new" member Lilac has something to say since she keeps thumbing down members on random posts. Have anything intelligent to add or are you just an antifa/liberal without a point to stand on?

Dictator
02-27-2015, 07:17 PM
40 whores?

BeerBaron
02-27-2015, 07:19 PM
I wonder if the "new" member Lilac has something to say since she keeps thumbing down members on random posts. Have anything intelligent to add or are you just an antifa/liberal without a point to stand on?

That's the liberal antifa stance, shove head in ass, lick tonsils, plug ears and yell as loud as possible while acting like a child.:blink:

Arbërori
02-27-2015, 07:20 PM
He should be castrated. These girls aren't whores because they're Polish but because they're whores by nature, it's an individual thing.

How dumb though, one would expect they'd at least wear a condom... Well you get what you deserve.

Aviator
02-27-2015, 07:22 PM
But how many were prostitutes?

LightHouse89
02-27-2015, 07:24 PM

da blaqu manz be gettin da white womenz

Dictator
02-27-2015, 07:25 PM
Yeah and look at brazil today.

What about Brazil?

Melina
02-27-2015, 07:25 PM
He should be castrated. These girls aren't whores because they're Polish but because they're whores by nature, it's an individual thing.

How dumb though, one would expect they'd at least wear a condom... Well you get what you deserve.

Don't know. I feel sorry for them. How much you want to bet they didn't have a family unit to help them throughout their lives. You can't be well having sex with random men like that. Not use protection while having sex with a stranger? Hopefully this situation won't go on deaf ears and girls learn to appreciate themselves more. As cheesy as this may sound your body is your temple. Learn to take care of it or else you will lose it.

Nebuchadnezzar
02-27-2015, 07:26 PM
What "some" Polish girls are to being cheap, sleazy sluts...

Is what Sushi is to Japan.

It's what chesthair & cheap cologne is to persian men.

It's what cheeseburgers & peanut butter is to Americans.

It's what surrendering is to Frenchies.

It's what terrorism is to Arabs...

Okay i'm going to stop.... but you get the picture.

Yuffayur
02-27-2015, 07:26 PM
xD DAMN NIGGA.

Arbërori
02-27-2015, 07:31 PM
Don't know. I feel sorry for them. How much you want to bet they didn't have a family unit to help them throughout their lives. You can't be well having sex with random men like that. Not use protection while having sex with a stranger? Hopefully this situation won't go on deaf ears and girls learn to appreciate themselves more. As cheesy as this may sound your body is your temple. Learn to take care of it or else you will lose it.

I know many girls that don't have the ''perfect princess'' lifestyle many others have and you don't see them screwing around with such misfits.

You don't get in bed with someone you don't know without a condom, that's just plain stupidity, so you get what you give. :lol:

Ballist
02-27-2015, 07:32 PM
Polish girls are so horny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GoCvuu0dlQ

Nebuchadnezzar
02-27-2015, 07:35 PM
xD DAMN NIGGA.

It's amazing, I mean only in a country like Poland you could be a bald, aids infected ugly black dude, and you're still able to fuck 40 women.....

Trevis
02-27-2015, 07:39 PM
What about Brazil?

Brazil is a multi racial country , a center of crimes and degeneration and a center of porno too.

Dictator
02-27-2015, 07:41 PM
Brazil is a multi racial country , a center of crimes and degeneration and a center of porno too.

lol

Wadaad
02-27-2015, 07:46 PM

Yeah because Prostitutes just LOVE not using condoms...

Unome
02-27-2015, 07:48 PM
I agree that there are a lot of honorless people in Europe but not having any honor isn't restricted to Western Europe alone; the differences between, let's say for example: The Netherlands, Southern Italy or Portugal is very big when considering the degree in values like honor, being proud of someones heritage, culture etc.

You must be a lot better than most European Liberals, no ?
It's not a matter of "better or worse". It's a matter of value or devalue.

Sometimes honor is good, sometimes bad. But I do think Europeans do need more honor at this time. European honor was devalued since the XXth Century. The history is obvious.

Yuffayur
02-27-2015, 07:52 PM
It's amazing, I mean only in a country like Poland you could be a bald, aids infected ugly black dude, and you're still able to fuck 40 women.....

That's amazing in all his uglyness he fucks 40chicks, I'm sure a part of the are prostitute.

Your Albo Master
02-27-2015, 08:00 PM
Polish and Irish women are the ones most into Blacks.

A random Nigerian would fuck countless of women in Warsaw or Dublin.

Been there, seen that.

Trevis
02-27-2015, 08:03 PM
Polish and Irish women are the ones most into Blacks.

A random Nigerian would fuck countless of women in Warsaw or Dublin.

Been there, seen that.

Add here English, French and German girls ( mostly because of the jewish military bases full of niggers around Germany).

McCauley
02-27-2015, 08:11 PM

Didnt you start a thread calling American girls whores? No wait, its an "individual thing". Hypocrite faggot.

Trevis
02-27-2015, 08:13 PM
Didnt you start a thread calling American girls whores? No wait, its an "individual thing". Hypocrite faggot.

He is a piece of shit, closed one of my threads about albanians girls.... maybe i should create one about albanians girls and negroids....

Arbërori
02-27-2015, 08:15 PM

Well Americans participate the most in interracial, so it's not my fault. :lol: Hypocrite faggot? Come up with something better, black hopper.

Arbërori
02-27-2015, 08:16 PM
He is a piece of shit, closed one of my threads about albanians girls.... maybe i should create one about albanians girls and negroids....

I didn't close your thread but you mirror what you say, you piece of shit. Opening such a thread is useless when all the women of your ethnicities have screwed more black men than the actual female population of Albania. Don't be mad now. :o

McCauley
Well Americans participate the most in interracial, so it's not my fault. :lol: Hypocrite faggot? Come up with something better, black hopper.

Whats that, you want to suck my dick, faggot? Sorry, I dont roll that way.

Trevis

Come in london and see your girls little faggot....

Arbërori
02-27-2015, 08:17 PM
Whats that, you want to suck my dick, faggot? Sorry, I dont roll that way.

I guess that's been on your mind, little pervert.

Arbërori
02-27-2015, 08:17 PM
Come in london and see your girls little faggot....

No thanks, I'll stick to Budva. :lol:

Trevis
02-27-2015, 08:18 PM
No thanks, I'll stick to Budva. :lol:

What about budva?

Arbërori
02-27-2015, 08:19 PM
What about budva?

We all know Budva mate... Or Podgorica. :wink You even top Belgrade, which is actually quite classy compared to y'all.

Arbërori
02-27-2015, 08:19 PM
:picard2:

A total idiot, one would expect better trolling. I guess not!

Trevis
02-27-2015, 08:20 PM
We all know Budva mate... Or Podgorica. :wink You even top Belgrade, which is actually quite classy compared to y'all.

Since i go there a lot of times, why don;t you enlighten us....

Arbërori
02-27-2015, 08:20 PM
Since i go there a lot of times, why don;t you enlighten us....

No need to talk, we all know what happens in Budva, stays in Budva. :wink Now go preach patriotism to Russian women.

McCauley
02-27-2015, 08:21 PM
Fustan, you dont like that I am insulting your dick-sucker compatriot? Maybe he will suck your dick as a reward.

Fuckin disgusting homo

Arbërori
Why do you keep thumbing me down like a little bitch? Hit a nerve?

Trevis
No need to talk, we all know what happens in Budva, stays in Budva. :wink Now go preach patriotism to Russian women.

Well if something happens, it happens to russian women, not montenigrin ones....

Arbërori
02-27-2015, 08:22 PM
Fustan, you dont like that I am insulting your dick-sucker compatriot? Maybe he will suck your dick as a reward.

Fuckin disgusting homo

There's a homo on every corner in the states, so if you're that desperate just cross the street. Hey, better a white dick than your sister's black lover.

Arbërori
02-27-2015, 08:22 PM
Well if something happens, it happens to russian women, not montenigrin ones....

:picard2::lol:

Trevis
02-27-2015, 08:23 PM
:picard2::lol:

Do you want me to create a thread about albanian girls and blacks xD

McCauley
02-27-2015, 08:24 PM
There's a homo on every corner in the states, so if you're that desperate just cross the street. Hey, better a white dick than your sister's black lover.

Ah man, I bet you eat shit like the rest of those freaks. Come on freak, is that the best you got? Cant say shit like that in the real world though, cause little homos get the shit beat out of them.

Arbërori
02-27-2015, 08:25 PM
Ah man, I bet you eat shit like the rest of those freaks. Come on freak, is that the best you got? Cant say shit like that in the real world though, cause little homos get the shit beat out of them.

Actually, scat is mostly done in straight porn. All I read is dick, dick, dick on your mind. Now stick to Mcdonalds and Rosie O'Donnell stupid little yank.

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
02-27-2015, 08:26 PM
haha

Trevis
02-27-2015, 08:27 PM
I'm not sure breaking rules two times in a row is a good thing.

I am not breaking any rules, i have freedom to create threads that do not offend anyone.

Aviator
02-27-2015, 08:45 PM
Yeah because Prostitutes just LOVE not using condoms...

I suppose you would know.

Wadaad
02-27-2015, 09:16 PM
I suppose you would know.

It's called common sense...go get some

Aviator
02-27-2015, 09:20 PM
It's called common sense...go get some

Common sense tells me that from all known sources, people pay extra to not use condoms.

In any case, in this situation, he supposedly used the accusation of racism to manipulate the women into not using condoms. Chances are, at least a handful of them were common whores who typically have paying customs.

Kabul
02-28-2015, 04:45 AM
lol kurwa polska can into die of aids xD

Darth Revan
02-28-2015, 05:09 AM
Sandman will probably praise this as yet another sign of how YUROPEAN and WESTERN Poland is compared to Russia.

Ctwentysevenj
02-28-2015, 05:20 AM
European girls have a thing for black cocks!

Brzęczyszczykiewiczówna
02-28-2015, 05:43 AM
Brace yourself...
We will infect all Europe

Darth Revan
02-28-2015, 05:52 AM
Brace yourself...
We will infect all Europe

I approve of this, baby.

Brzęczyszczykiewiczówna
02-28-2015, 05:54 AM
@Veneda czas by to zamknąć, takie coś nie może być w Polskiej sekcji pośród artykułów o historii muzyce i sztuce :confused:

Brzęczyszczykiewiczówna
02-28-2015, 05:55 AM
I approve of this, baby.

You will be first, then. :icon_lol:

Brzęczyszczykiewiczówna
02-28-2015, 05:57 AM
I am not breaking any rules, i have freedom to create threads that do not offend anyone.
But people posting under your provoking thread do.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-28-2015, 06:53 AM

Africa has 30% AIDS. 50% of black american males have an STD. If that isn't enough to warn them off, nothing will.

Kastrioti1443
02-28-2015, 01:21 PM
A slayer is a slayer no matter the skin color.

What the fuck is this ' slayer '' shit that some anthronerds have invented? Stop saying bullshits.
And you know very well what i am talking about.

I do not understand how some apes ( including one from my nation) here are trolling and joking with this event, not just for the very sad fact that 40 females were infected by a deadly virus, but also because each one of us, each country is exposed to such ''enrichment'' and degeneration.

For me , the most important thing to consider here is not the infection and AIDS, but the actions and behavior shown by these women, how they threw in the rubbish their ethnicity, and not just that, they threw in the rubbish a whole history preserved for centuries and untold sacrifices, just because they went by their animal instincts and showed animal behavior basically. This should not become a phenomena, this is where people must focus now. I would say the same thing if the male would be european or even polish, but the fact of him being a foreigner and an african makes things worse.

What happened here must not be underestimated.

jatt
02-28-2015, 01:28 PM
nothing new... black n brown mans charm is too much for white women to ignore... :);)

Grenzland
02-28-2015, 01:31 PM
I guess this 40 girls were VERY low class.

Raven_
02-28-2015, 02:17 PM
I would hope this piece of trash gets charged with murder. Murder is basically what he has done to these women.

What that man did certainly warrants a punishment. However, nobody forced those girls to have sex with him. They were probably doing this out of curiosity more than anything else. And look at that picture (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?161999-African-infects-40-Polish-Girls&p=3429143&viewfull=1#post3429143) I posted earlier. They were not only curious, but also incredibly stupid. Whether or not there is HIV involved, if you don't value yourself, you always risk getting burnt in one way or another.

Grenzland
02-28-2015, 02:24 PM
Women who aren't aware of STD are not that intellectual anyway.

Raven_
02-28-2015, 02:28 PM
Women who aren't aware of STD are not that intellectual anyway.

Not using condoms is more stupid than using but I don't think it makes them more moral, does it?

Grenzland
02-28-2015, 02:30 PM
Not using condoms is more stupid than using but I don't think it makes them more moral, does it?

No, but it shows what kind of girls wants African immigrants. No matter if Polish or Italian or whatever.

Dominicanese
02-28-2015, 02:34 PM

lol, iv only had two

Dominicanese
02-28-2015, 02:35 PM
has anyone ever taken into account that that black guy is probably rich, which is why he got so many women in the first place, but we must first see how the women standards of this man were (were they attractive or not) lol

Raven_
02-28-2015, 02:40 PM
No, but it shows what kind of girls wants African immigrants. No matter if Polish or Italian or whatever.

You only see that kind of girls because they are stupid enough to show it off. The smarter ones know not to boast about it.

has anyone ever taken into account that that black guy is probably rich, which is why he got so many women in the first place, but we must first see how the women standards of this man were (were they attractive or not) lol

I don't think he was necessarily rich. There is a category of women who have a fetish to colored men. That and the fact some of them (esp from rural areas) tend to be impressionable and naive to fall for various promises southern casanovas are good at. At least that is the case with Eastern Euro immigrants in places like UK or so I've heard.

Grenzland
02-28-2015, 02:48 PM
You only see that kind of girls because they are stupid enough to show it off. The smarter ones know not to boast about it.

I don't think so. How shall a female academic find an African immigrant. Where shall they meet?

Dominicanese
02-28-2015, 02:52 PM
Add here English, French and German girls ( mostly because of the jewish military bases full of niggers around Germany).

add spain and portugal too

not to mention, in the new world me and the vast majority of us are the product of iberian men raping and torturing african women and natives

now its the other way around in europe, except no forcing

jatt
02-28-2015, 02:58 PM
nature always take its course blacks are takin revenge frm whites n snaching their women from them deflowering and making the white women impure

Raven_
02-28-2015, 03:02 PM
I don't think so. How shall a female academic find an African immigrant. Where shall they meet?

You missed the point. I was saying the smarter ones are not necessarily more moral, they just may be more aware of implications such relationships can have.

Empecinado
02-28-2015, 03:07 PM
I don't think he was necessarily rich. There is a category of women who have a fetish to colored men. That and the fact some of them (esp from rural areas) tend to be impressionable and naive to fall for various promises southern casanovas are good at. At least that is the case with Eastern Euro immigrants in places like UK or so I've heard.

Immigrants who move to other countries alone (ie without husband or parents) for work are not representative at all of the women living in their countries, because tend to be more ambitious, carefree and sluttier. Even the Muslim ones.

Also, I think this is easier to happen in homogeneous countries than in multiracials. In the former there is the exotic and impressionable element, which lacks in the multiracial ones. In Cuba for example go out, get laid and marry with black dudes socially is not something cool but socially frowned upon, and even blacks prefer their daughters to go out with dudes lighter than them. If you talk with a white Cuban about her daughter marrying with a black will even feel insulted.

The.Mask
02-28-2015, 03:41 PM

a melting pot of all races, degenerate country, i feel sad that heroes like Josef Mengele had to finish his life there :(.

Raven_
02-28-2015, 03:45 PM
Immigrants who move to other countries alone (ie without husband or parents) for work are not representative at all of the women living in their countries, because tend to be more ambitious, carefree and sluttier. Even the Muslim ones.

True, but Eastern Euros are moving abroad en masse. Meaning that every type is very well represented. Many people move just to try out their luck o because they need to pay off their debts at home, not necessarily because they are very ambitious.

Also, I think this is easier to happen in homogeneous countries than in multiracials. In the former there is the exotic and impressionable element, which lacks in the multiracial ones. In Cuba for example go out, get laid and marry with black dudes socially is not something cool but socially frowned upon, and even blacks prefer their daughters to go out with dudes lighter than them. If you talk with a white Cuban about her daughter marrying with a black will even feel insulted.

That is frowned upon here as well. You may be right it's easier to not think about what your family and friends would think of your partner when you are away from them. I'd like to add it's not just racial differences but also a different way colored (usually MENA) men show attention compared to their EE counter pants. Plain girls who receive little attention back home and who happen to be impressionable can easily fall for a sudden (and otherwise irritating) shower of attention. Locals girls are used to it, indeed.

The.Mask
02-28-2015, 03:50 PM
Russian girl with 3 black

http://whatithinkabout.info/uploads/ru/OBOUSPBSKy.jpg

The.Mask
02-28-2015, 03:52 PM
http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/983276RUSSIANS.jpg

Kastrioti1443
02-28-2015, 03:56 PM

Mask this guy that you are trying to offend has no russian ancestry, so better delete these pictures man, this is not a thread to show who is more ''ethnically or racially'' aware.

The.Mask
02-28-2015, 03:59 PM
Mask this guy that you are trying to offend has no russian ancestry, so better delete these pictures man, this is not a thread to show who is more ''ethnically or racially'' aware.

It's not my intention to offend him, i just show some example of White girls going with foreigners wich is worrying.

Kastrioti1443
02-28-2015, 04:03 PM
It's not my intention to offend him, i just show some example of White girls going with foreigners wich is worrying.

Who gives a shit about ''white girls'' man, we should care only about ours, and we have all the chances to do that.

Trevis
02-28-2015, 06:49 PM
But people posting under your provoking thread do.

I repeat to you again, this is not a provocative thread and not my intention to offend anyone but just saying the truth, even if the truth is very sad. We have to confront the reality.

The truth is that Germany must have won WW2 and these issues would not exist now. Germany itself is full of niggers and american soldiers that have sexual relations with german women and girls and even mix with them, a lot of them negros. The shinning final victory of jews of europe....

I am still replying to you well, even after the offensive rep com.

Two type of women I see in the US with Black men: obese White women for the regular Black guy and highly attractive White woman for the 0.001% Black men who has made it big in the entertainment/sports/media. Attractive women seek out men with status regardless of race. If you're a Black with high status you're going to get laid a lot regardless of where you are. I get the impression this guy was well known as a journalist and political activist. That would be enough to draw a significant number of women to bed.

I would hope this piece of trash gets charged with murder. Murder is basically what he has done to these women.

Maybe, but this is not what I have noticed in France, Belgium, Netherlands, England.... negros had good or at least normal white women with them.

add spain and portugal too

not to mention, in the new world me and the vast majority of us are the product of iberian men raping and torturing african women and natives

now its the other way around in europe, except no forcing

Do a lot of spanish women go with africans? Never payed attention to that. About the torturing.... it is not true at all. is you, your father or grandfather a product of rape? No.

Brzęczyszczykiewiczówna
02-28-2015, 06:54 PM
I repeat to you again, this is not a provocative thread and not my intention to offend anyone but just saying the truth, even if the truth is very sad. We have to confront the reality.

It is.
and shut up already

Northumbrian
02-28-2015, 08:18 PM

What the hell? I thought Eastern Europeans were supposed to be more racialist than western Europeans. And queing up to get fucked? Jesus christ... probably the novelty value I guess, blacks are probably still rare there. Those must be some skanks that slept with him.

Northumbrian
02-28-2015, 08:27 PM
Who gives a shit about ''white girls'' man, we should care only about ours, and we have all the chances to do that.

You think Greece will survive as some enclave when the rest of Europe is multiracial? I think not.

Kastrioti1443
02-28-2015, 08:33 PM
You think Greece will survive as some enclave when the rest of Europe is multiracial? I think not.

I am not from Greece bro, but I do descend from the people that created modern Greece.

My idea is to bring my people back to the old warlike mercenary profession and work for jews or maybe some other big power ( empire like) against them. For the moment i do not see any other solution.

Northumbrian
02-28-2015, 08:35 PM
nothing new... black n brown mans charm is too much for white women to ignore... :);)

That must be why Indian guys find it so hard to find a white girl in the states that'll even look at them and why FB is full of weird Arabs cyber-stalking teenage white girls... :rolleyes:

Kastrioti1443
02-28-2015, 08:38 PM
That must be why Indian guys find it so hard to find a white girl in the states that'll even look at them and why FB is full of weird Arabs cyber-stalking teenage white girls... :rolleyes:

Indians are dirty gypsies bro, but i have seen indians with english girls in england....

jatt
02-28-2015, 08:42 PM

man when they want they get them. anyone can have your women they are too easy.

Longbowman
02-28-2015, 09:20 PM

Likewise for your country :smilie_flagge3:

For reals though, you need to deal with your insecurity issues.

jatt
02-28-2015, 09:23 PM
Likewise for your country :smilie_flagge3:

For reals though, you need to deal with your insecurity issues.

if I was insecure I would been worried about indian women dating non Indians.. I don't give 2 hoot about whom they date.

Northumbrian
02-28-2015, 09:26 PM
Indians are dirty gypsies bro, but i have seen indians with english girls in england....

It seems pretty rare around here.

i have seen this shit too much, disgusting

Yeah, they just randomly add these girls and comment weird stuff on all their pictures and they've never even set foot in the country. And these girls are usually teenagers, often quite young and just accept the friend request to make their amount of fb friends go up (which is stupid in itself unless you actually know the people). It's creepy.

Indians can't get laid for anything in the west because women think you're all disgusting pretty much. I see some with westernized black men, but it's very rare to see Indians with someone outside their race here.

Longbowman
02-28-2015, 09:28 PM
if I was insecure I would been worried about indian women dating non Indians.. I don't give 2 hoot about whom they date.

Your insecurity is about how Indian men are viewed.

jatt
02-28-2015, 09:32 PM
It seems pretty rare around here.

Yeah, they just randomly add these girls and comment weird stuff on all their pictures and they've never even set foot in the country. And these girls are usually teenagers, often quite young and just accept the friend request to make their amount of fb friends go up (which is stupid in itself unless you actually know the people). It's creepy.

Indians can't get laid for anything in the west because women think you're all disgusting pretty much. I see some with westernized black men, but it's very rare to see Indians with someone outside their race here.

ahahahahaha listen brother I have nothing against you people man but just don't make these foolish threads and diss blacks.... white women are very easy believe it or not.

jatt
02-28-2015, 09:35 PM
Your insecurity is about how Indian men are viewed. in Canada we are viewed as macho . America have mostly south indian immigrants.

FeederOfRavens
02-28-2015, 09:40 PM
in Canada we are viewed as macho

Actually the opposite is true, no offence.

Longbowman
02-28-2015, 09:42 PM
in Canada we are viewed as macho . America have mostly south indian immigrants.

In the UK it depends. Sikhs are viewed very positively, I myself have huge respect and admiration for them, as do most Britons. But you are insecure about it.

jatt
02-28-2015, 09:45 PM
In the UK it depends. Sikhs are viewed very positively, I myself have huge respect and admiration for them, as do most Britons. But you are insecure about it.

I am not insecure I am against raceism. its fun to rile up racist and make fun of them.

jatt
02-28-2015, 09:49 PM
Actually the opposite is true.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/5432481.bin?size=620x400

women like macho men. .no matter what race

Northumbrian
02-28-2015, 10:18 PM

Huehuehue

So he knowingly infected these women? He should get life in prison for that, it's a potentially deadly disease. Really there's no way of knowing who has aids, maybe we need some way of identification until at least a cure is found or it's treatable enough to no longer be a threat. As barbaric as it sounds, branding or tattooing of individuals with it could be the answer, but it sounds a lot like putting yellow stars on Jews to me. Only these aren't Jews, they're carrying a deadly disease and there have been many cases of them passing it on.
People with aids should have to wear protection at least, but preferably be restricted to only having sex with other people carrying it.

Wadaad
02-28-2015, 10:23 PM
So he knowingly infected these women? He should get life in prison for that, it's a potentially deadly disease. Really there's no way of knowing who has aids, maybe we need some way of identification until at least a cure is found or it's treatable enough to no longer be a threat. As barbaric as it sounds, branding or tattooing of individuals with it could be the answer, but it sounds a lot like putting yellow stars on Jews to me. Only these aren't Jews, they're carrying a deadly disease and there have been many cases of them passing it on.
People with aids should have to wear protection at least, but preferably be restricted to only having sex with other people carrying it.

Or you can think proactively and require they get tested before sleeping with them, which I guess was too much to ask these hoes

Northumbrian
02-28-2015, 10:29 PM

His sperm is sacred? Oh god, please tell me they didn't let him ejaculate inside them? Might as well just guarantee infection. :picard1: If he refused to wear a condom then she should have just said "no, I don't want to risk pregnancy" or something even if he did go running around calling her a racist. But with how influential he was, I bet he used the race card as a weapon, threatening to tell everyone these girls were racist if they refused to sleep with him.

Northumbrian
02-28-2015, 10:33 PM
Or you can think proactively and require they get tested before sleeping with them, which I guess was too much to ask these hoes

Um, do you hand a woman doctors notes when you sleep with them telling them you're clean. Talk about killing the mood man! :D I mean most hope and presume their partner is clean and people with sense avoid those that sleep around a lot like the plague.
If not a tattoo, a tag or something but then you've got comparisons to criminals here and it wouldn't go down well with those decent people that got infected by a partner. But we need something.

Northumbrian
02-28-2015, 10:36 PM

Sorry, this is going to sound harsh but you look like a gay gypsy. (No offence). And women will kiss anyone for fun. Now if this was a picture of her lying naked on your bed it would be a different story.
I'm not making any friends here. :(

Northumbrian
02-28-2015, 10:37 PM

Only because they're warlike and loyal and fought on our side (eventually..). Kind of like Ghurkas. But people do still take the piss out of their headgear and I don't think they're exactly popular.

Longbowman
02-28-2015, 10:39 PM
Only because they're warlike and loyal and fought on our side (eventually..). Kind of like Ghurkas. But people do still take the piss out of their headgear and I don't think they're exactly popular.

Where are you from? Tyneside?

jatt
02-28-2015, 10:44 PM
Sorry, this is going to sound harsh but you look like a gay gypsy. (No offence). And women will kiss anyone for fun. Now if this was a picture of her lying naked on your bed it would be a different story.
I'm not making any friends here. :(
lol that's not me dude .. he is indo Canadian gangster..

Northumbrian
02-28-2015, 10:49 PM
lol that's not me dude .. he is indo Canadian gangster..

Ah good, didn't want to hurt any feelings really. He probably gets the kiss from having status, I doubt he gets much else from them though.

Poorman
02-28-2015, 10:51 PM
"We are all the same,"they said. They lied.

jatt
02-28-2015, 10:51 PM
Ah good, didn't want to hurt any feelings really. He probably gets the kiss from having status, I doubt he gets much else from them though.
what about your women being used as sex slaves by Pakistani dudes in London.;)

Alessio
02-28-2015, 10:55 PM
The Britons would have had a lot back in the good old colonial days - now won't they ?

jatt
02-28-2015, 10:59 PM
The Britons would have had a lot back in the good old colonial days - now won't they ?

nope even then it was your women and our men..

Pjeter Pan
02-28-2015, 11:01 PM
Jatt is delusional as fuck xD holy shit lol

Northumbrian
02-28-2015, 11:04 PM

Not really, Africa isn't mixed race like South America (see Spanish and French Empires), India is still Indian (Anglo-Indians are very few and hold priviledged positions in India - Like Indos - the Indonesian-Dutch mixed race in Indonesia did). America was mostly founded as a white country, Canada is white, Australia mostly wiped out the Aborigines and until recently New Zealand whites kept apart from Maoris.
So I don't really get what you're trying to imply. :rolleyes2:

Besides, any British genetic contribution to the local gene pools in the third world would have been an improvement over the natives anyway. :thumb001:

Northumbrian
02-28-2015, 11:05 PM
what about your women being used as sex slaves by Pakistani dudes in London.;)

In Rotherham. And the fact that they've got to lace them up with alcohol and drugs a then basically take them prisoner and force them to sleep with these men suggests even these girls weren't easy as you say if they had to be held hostage. :rolleyes2:

jatt
02-28-2015, 11:10 PM
In Rotherham. And the fact that they've got to lace them up with alcohol and drugs a then basically take them prisoner and force them to sleep with these men suggests even these girls weren't easy as you say if they had to be held hostage. :rolleyes2:

yeah your women are very innocent.. hahahah they all say that.
http://newseastwest.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Nehru-with-Edwina.png
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6c/Nehru_with_Pamela_Mountbatten.jpg

Nehru was fucking lord mountabatens wife bac in the colonial days.. lol

jatt
02-28-2015, 11:17 PM
Listen up you fooking white pussey fart your women is so easy we don't even have to approach them. they are at next room in a hotel we ask them wanna come to ma room at night n they come.

Northumbrian
02-28-2015, 11:23 PM
yeah your women are very innocent.. hahahah they all say that.
http://newseastwest.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Nehru-with-Edwina.png
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6c/Nehru_with_Pamela_Mountbatten.jpg

He's welcome to her. One instance of it does make it common either.

Listen up you fooking white pussey fart your women is so easy we don't even have to approach them. they are at next room in a hotel we ask them wanna come to ma room at night n they come.

Lol, u mad? Can you get me some of that crack you've been smoking? Must've been some good shit!

I'm sorry you're own women are so bad you have to look at ours instead. I guess I'd be in denial too if I were you, living in hope..

Prisoner Of Ice
02-28-2015, 11:26 PM

She look germanic to you? Obvious jew.

jatt
02-28-2015, 11:27 PM
He's welcome to her. One instance of it does make it common either.

Lol, u mad? Can you get me some of that crack you've been smoking? Must've been some good shit!

I'm sorry you're own women are so bad you have to look at ours instead. I guess I'd be in denial too if I were you, living in hope..

I don't like blue veins on boobs or stinking pussey .. I aint into british women at all. among European I only like southern ones.

jatt
02-28-2015, 11:29 PM
She look germanic to you? Obvious jew.

https://lahorenama.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/bamba-and-catherine-couch.jpg

british harem women.. one of our king in colonial times had so many british women as slaves he would grab their boobies while going upstairs

Skerdilaid
02-28-2015, 11:32 PM

If I am not mistaken, he is the Dhak brother that got shot at metro-town back in 2010. Drug dealers score hookers and whores, lot of times eve hot ones no matter ethnicity, because they throw money at them. He is far from looking macho though, he looks very much out of shape, and not a good looking fella either.

jatt
02-28-2015, 11:37 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zaA6dhFbAUA/TutVr6dqJQI/AAAAAAAAAuI/3mI_ukm5P_g/s1600/321027_173030866108472_137387416339484_347356_5986 63819_n.jpghttp://hampsteadtheatre-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/assets/Image/2076.jpg

Nehru was a playboy. he had affairs with many british women

Northumbrian
02-28-2015, 11:40 PM
I don't like blue veins on boobs or stinking pussey .. I aint into british women at all. among European I only like southern ones.

You mean ones that look swarthy like you?

jatt
02-28-2015, 11:44 PM
You mean ones that look swarthy like you?
shouldn't you be happy I aint doing race mixing with your women..

Northumbrian
02-28-2015, 11:48 PM
shouldn't you be happy I aint doing race mixing with your women..

I'll be happy when you stop trolling with this obsession over white women and stick to your own. :thumb001:

Highlands
02-28-2015, 11:52 PM
Where are their parents .. Ncncncn. Sleeping with random men who are not your husband.

jatt
02-28-2015, 11:59 PM
I'll be happy when you stop trolling with this obsession over white women and stick to your own. :thumb001:

I wrote in jest that white women cant resist black and browns mans charm.. I was laughing writing that and you took it too seriously. its not our fault your women are rejecting you guys. maybe you don't treat them well. men see women as women not white orange or pink.

Northumbrian
03-01-2015, 12:05 AM
I wrote in jest that white women cant resist black and browns mans charm.. I was laughing writing that and you took it too seriously. its not our fault your women are rejecting you guys. maybe you don't treat them well. men see women as women not white orange or pink.

I take everything seriously. They get treated too well and that might be part of the problem if you subscribe to the belief of bad guys vs nice guys.

jatt
03-01-2015, 12:09 AM
I take everything seriously. They get treated too well and that might be part of the problem if you subscribe to the belief of bad guys vs nice guys.

my advice to you rather than worrying about all women of your race whom you don't own care about the near and dear ones and teach them chastity.

Sikeliot
03-02-2015, 07:29 PM
For some reason the user who started this wanted it re-opened. I am unsure why.

Trevis
03-02-2015, 07:30 PM
For some reason the user who started this wanted it re-opened. I am unsure why.

This thread was created to show a terrible truth, we must face it. Can you also please delete the off topic in the last 5 pages or so?

Sikeliot
03-02-2015, 07:32 PM
This thread was created to show a terrible truth, we must face it. Can you also please delete the off topic in the last 5 pages or so?

The whole thread seems off topic but I only opened it because you asked.. frankly I think it should have been left in the trash.

I'd really like to just lock the whole thing.

Sikeliot
03-02-2015, 07:33 PM
No, I am not deleting 4 pages arbitrarily like that. Be happy this trash thread got reopened just for your own personal humor.