PDA

View Full Version : Straight, white, men-----I have sympathy for them

globby_823
02-27-2015, 05:08 PM
My family is from the subcontinent, and as many of you know, it's not the best place for women. So I know how sexism feels like. In 1700-1800s, india had a cruel tradition for women... If their husband died, they had to burn themselves in their husband's pyre. This tradition was known as sati.

I am sure that I speak for all women from South Asia that they banned this tradition. This sexist and dangerous tradition went on for centuries but thankfully, white men stopped it. Now it's our turn.... White men are suffering in Europe by feminism. Feminists emotionally, physically and mentally hurt men. I don't understand why European women accepted feminism when their men treated them so wel. I mean, it makes sense to feminism to spread in misogynist countries like Afghanistan and Congo... But why europe?

I live in USA and I hear many white men complain how this country is oppressive to them. Isn't this country known for equality towards gender and racial equality? So why do we discriminate against white men? It's very sad ( esp since they are so adorable) and we should stand up for them!

Unome
02-27-2015, 05:23 PM
White men are raised never to complain about anything, ever, otherwise we lose our man-card.

White male is the anti-victim category (impossible to victimize).

globby_823
02-27-2015, 06:19 PM
Bump

Dun93
02-27-2015, 06:21 PM
We know we know , we are blessed a.k.a superior in everyway

BeerBaron
02-27-2015, 06:32 PM
Well at least one woman can see the kinds of shit north american women pull. :thumb001:

Melina
02-27-2015, 06:39 PM
No no sympathy at all. That is not something we should have towards white men simply for respect. They are men, they go through with life and if they don't have the balls to stand up and go against the Marxist and Islamic regimes crippling our current western nations then no I don't feel sorry for them.

Real men don't whine and don't feel sorry for themselves and women shouldn't sympathize with them because it would emasculate them. The more you kick them like society is doing now the more they will rebel in the future.

LightHouse89
02-27-2015, 06:44 PM
White men are raised never to complain about anything, ever, otherwise we lose our man-card.

White male is the anti-victim category (impossible to victimize).

Notice how minority men live life claiming they are 'victims' and cry about the past. Not to mention they are so emasculate in behavior, how they dress and how they act. The media tries to portray them as better than white men. LOL

globby_823
02-27-2015, 07:25 PM
No no sympathy at all. That is not something we should have towards white men simply for respect. They are men, they go through with life and if they don't have the balls to stand up and go against the Marxist and Islamic regimes crippling our current western nations then no I don't feel sorry for them.

Real men don't whine and don't feel sorry for themselves and women shouldn't sympathize with them because it would emasculate them. The more you kick them like society is doing now the more they will rebel in the future.

If you white girls know it's wrong how the media treats them ... Why don't you guys do something about it?

Unome
02-27-2015, 07:33 PM
Notice how minority men live life claiming they are 'victims' and cry about the past. Not to mention they are so emasculate in behavior, how they dress and how they act. The media tries to portray them as better than white men. LOL
Liberalism is a politickal internal-conflict where liberals fight to claim the coveted 'victim' status ("human rights").

It is an extremely perverted corruption of original/classical liberalism (Liberty). Classical Liberalism specifically delineated that "rights" and liberty cannot exist without (blood) sacrifice.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." ~Thomas Jefferson

Today's liberal-marxist-counter-culture-hipster generation only sees rights as "privilege", and expect no costs or sacrifice for them.

A generation and nation of spoiled children.

Tyrone Jackson
02-27-2015, 07:35 PM
Typical South Asian American self hater.

globby_823
02-27-2015, 07:57 PM
Typical South Asian American self hater.

Says the guy who says he's a "Nordic Indian"...lol they don't even exist

Tyrone Jackson
02-27-2015, 08:27 PM
Says the guy who says he's a "Nordic Indian"...lol they don't even exist
Oh dear... Nord Indid is a anthropological classification term. Keep it up self hater.

Lusos
02-27-2015, 08:29 PM
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/151/d/4/white_devil_by_rumper1-d3hpw5r.jpg

dude
02-27-2015, 08:51 PM
If you white girls know it's wrong how the media treats them ... Why don't you guys do something about it?
LOL, white chicks are the worst. They are self-entitled and think that men have to pay their way though life, even if they have a job.

jatt
02-27-2015, 09:05 PM
man to be honest with u guys .. we are fed of our south Asian women as well.. too much drama , tantrums... white women are much better in this regard.

globby_823
02-27-2015, 09:23 PM
LOL, white chicks are the worst. They are self-entitled and think that men have to pay their way though life, even if they have a job.

That's exactly why I feel sorry for white guys.. Even their women have abandoned them

@jatt... Just stay away from illiterate girls and you'll be fine... Lol

jatt
02-27-2015, 09:27 PM
That's exactly why I feel sorry for white guys.. Even their women have abandoned them

@jatt... Just stay away from illiterate girls and you'll be fine... Lol

men always have alternatives babe... them white dudes get more femnine east Asian ones..

dude
02-27-2015, 09:30 PM
men always have alternatives babe... them white dudes get more femnine east Asian ones..
East Asians are just sex toys.

Fear Fiain
02-27-2015, 09:42 PM

from a political strategy level you are probably right but from a "getting a white guy who treats you right and loves you" perspective you clearly could learn a thing or two from this asian chick.

Nebuchadnezzar
02-27-2015, 10:02 PM
"White Man".... That's really a stupid term if you ask me.

Everytime I hear that term thrown a round, Ideas of imperialists invaders, killing, raping and enslaving indigenous people.

Everytime that term is used, it's only so to describe an evil man. (Thank you hollywood)

Technically a white man, is a caucasoid..... and he could be anything from England to the mountains of Afghanistan.

Óttar
02-27-2015, 10:07 PM
My family is from the subcontinent, and as many of you know, it's not the best place for women. So I know how sexism feels like. In 1700-1800s, india had a cruel tradition for women... If their husband died, they had to burn themselves in their husband's pyre. This tradition was known as sati.
This only took place in Rajasthan. There is a big debate over whether the women didn't go on their husband's pire willingly.

Astronaut
02-28-2015, 08:15 AM

I am sure that I speak for all women from South Asia that they banned this tradition. This sexist and dangerous tradition went on for centuries but thankfully, white men stopped it. Now it's our turn.... White men are suffering in Europe by feminism. Feminists emotionally, physically and mentally hurt men. I don't understand why European women accepted feminism when their men treated them so wel. I mean, it makes sense to feminism to spread in misogynist countries like Afghanistan and Congo... But why europe?

Good to see we have female Bobby Jindals too.......The social issues of India was not about white men vs Brown men or Indian vs British but an evil practice which had to end.

You conveniently chose to ignore or forget the fact that British came under immense pressure from Indian reformist leaders like Sir Ishwar Vidyasagar and Raja Ram Mohan roy to abolish Sati.Without them the colonial administration wouldn't have paid a heed to end this menace.

Foxy
02-28-2015, 08:29 AM
I don't hate nor threat bad white men. I date them only.

jatt
02-28-2015, 12:12 PM
Good to see we have female Bobby Jindals too.......The social issues of India was not about white men vs Brown men or Indian vs British but an evil practice which had to end.

You conveniently chose to ignore or forget the fact that British came under immense pressure from Indian reformist leaders like Sir Ishwar Vidyasagar and Raja Ram Mohan roy to abolish Sati.Without them the colonial administration wouldn't have paid a heed to end this menace.

yep we never had these stupid practices in Punjab.. she should been more specific to her state n not said this happens in india... by the way in west they burned witches too.

jatt
02-28-2015, 12:13 PM
I don't hate nor threat bad white men. I date them only.

good lady.. they need more women like you.

globby_823
02-28-2015, 06:18 PM
from a political strategy level you are probably right but from a "getting a white guy who treats you right and loves you" perspective you clearly could learn a thing or two from this asian chick.

Send them to Afghanistan and I can guarantee you that they will come crawling back realizing that they took western men for granted

Shah-Jehan
02-28-2015, 06:21 PM
man to be honest with u guys .. we are fed of our south Asian women as well.. too much drama , tantrums... white women are much better in this regard.

so true I can't even xD

globby_823
03-01-2015, 01:36 AM
This only took place in Rajasthan. There is a big debate over whether the women didn't go on their husband's pire willingly.

It was all over india...,and who cares if it's willingly or not... It's still bad

Astronaut
03-01-2015, 06:10 PM
It was all over india...,and who cares if it's willingly or not... It's still bad

You seriously need to learn more

Mortimer
03-13-2015, 03:00 AM
white men have positives and negatives, southasian males too. depends on the male. some negatives because you pointed out the positives: i associate white males often as beer drinking and soccer watching and sexually kinky doesnt want a family wants hook ups etc. i think of indian males are more traditional who want a family, white males are often afraid of marriage, indian males like to get married. but thats a generalisation of course.