PDA

View Full Version : Bangladesh: Athiest Killed For Saying Islam Isn't Peaceful By Muslims

Anglojew
02-27-2015, 10:55 PM
Avijit Roy (42) was an engineer, science writer, blogger, atheist, feminist, humanist, human rights activist, courageous defender of reason and free speech, and the founder of Mukto-Mona free-thought blogging site for Bengali and South Asian freethinkers. He lived in the USA, but arrived in Bangladesh to attend the inauguration ceremony of his new books at the national book fair in Dhaka. After the ceremony tonight, he and his wife left the book fair at around 8.30 pm.

On their way home, and not far from the book fair, Islamic fanatics hacked Avijit to death. His wife has been severely injured.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/taslima/files/2015/02/image1.jpg

Avijit’s father, Dr Ajoy Roy, is a former professor of physics at the Dhaka university. He is also a writer and free thinker.

Avijit Roy was an extraordinarily talented person. He dedicated his life to enlightening those who live in the darkness of ignorance. I knew him since the mid ’90s. I admired him for his relentless efforts to spread a scientific temperament in the world. It is extremely painful to come to terms with his loss. Bangladesh has become a safe haven for Islamists where they can do whatever they like. They can kill people with no qualms whatsoever. Avijit Roy has been killed the way other free thinking writers were killed in Bangladesh. No free thinker is safe in that country.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/taslima/2015/02/27/free-thinker-humanist-avijit-roy-was-killed-by-islamic-terrorist-today/

♥ Lily ♥
02-27-2015, 11:06 PM
What a sick world and a tragic waste of the life of an intelligent, aware and productive human, who was worth so much more than the vile vermin and rotten savages that murdered him. Islam is like global pollution; a cancer to sanity and all true nobility of thought.

Ctwentysevenj
02-28-2015, 01:05 AM
More than ever, a country like Bangladesh need people like that blogger. The only way out of backward squalor is education and leave that superstitious nonsense elsewhere. Ignorance breeds poverty, as evident in these Islamic countries. They do not have the capabilities to elevate themselves from the third world. No wonder throughout the Islamic world, there is virtually no industries and scientific research. These countries will remain in third world squalor well into the future, with no hope of developing, which breeds conflict and terrorism.

♥ Lily ♥
02-28-2015, 08:31 AM
In memory of all the decent people who've been killed and sacrificed in the name of Islam. Burn a koran day is on 9/11, but I also think it should be done on 7/7 in memory of the London bombings, and also on the day of the Madrid bombings, and in memory of the day of the Malmo bombings in Sweden, and on the day of the Paris shootings too. Don't pay for the korans as the money will go into funding islam which would be counterproductive. I like some of the comments under this video. Hate heals and it's natural to feel disgust and hate towards something which is harmful in nature, be it a rapist, a murderer, islam, for example. Islam is like global pollution and is rotten to the core and needs to be destroyed in justice for all those who've been killed and to protect and prevent abuses and murders happening to more people in the future. Another solution to disinfect the bacteria of Islam is to wipe out Islamic nations with a nuclear bomb. I wish this happens. The planet's overpopulated so this vermin won't be missed. Better things in life can then grow and evolve afterwards. Natural selection and eugenics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvdjcxI4uDs

Linebacker
02-28-2015, 08:51 AM
See things like that is why I want it to be legal to kill religious nuts until they and their vomit is exterminated from humanity.And its not just Muslims Im talking about.

BeerBaron
02-28-2015, 09:04 AM
what a great way to prove how non violent your religion is.......by hacking someone to death, muzzie logic never ceases to amaze me.......wait did i say logic, i meant psychopathology and cognitive dissonance.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-28-2015, 09:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDe9msExUK8

Hadn't watched that in years. Love that look the roman guards give each other at the end :lol:

zhaoyun
03-01-2015, 02:30 AM
More than ever, a country like Bangladesh need people like that blogger. The only way out of backward squalor is education and leave that superstitious nonsense elsewhere. Ignorance breeds poverty, as evident in these Islamic countries. They do not have the capabilities to elevate themselves from the third world. No wonder throughout the Islamic world, there is virtually no industries and scientific research. These countries will remain in third world squalor well into the future, with no hope of developing, which breeds conflict and terrorism.

Although Iran does have some significant scientific industries.

N1019
03-01-2015, 04:42 AM
Savage fuckheads

Prisoner Of Ice
03-01-2015, 05:11 AM
Although Iran does have some significant scientific industries.

Iran was the most advanced civilization in the world and was brought low by muslims. The educated ones are all ethnic persians not the muslim invaders, and the little that's going on in Iran tech sector is a sad remnant compared to the people who invented algebra and who founded the art style that people consider "muslim" today.

Ctwentysevenj
03-02-2015, 06:05 AM
In memory of all the decent people who've been killed and sacrificed in the name of Islam. Burn a koran day is on 9/11, but I also think it should be done on 7/7 in memory of the London bombings, and also on the day of the Madrid bombings, and in memory of the day of the Malmo bombings in Sweden, and on the day of the Paris shootings too. Don't pay for the korans as the money will go into funding islam which would be counterproductive. I like some of the comments under this video. Hate heals and it's natural to feel disgust and hate towards something which is harmful in nature, be it a rapist, a murderer, islam, for example. Islam is like global pollution and is rotten to the core and needs to be destroyed in justice for all those who've been killed and to protect and prevent abuses and murders happening to more people in the future. Another solution to disinfect the bacteria of Islam is to wipe out Islamic nations with a nuclear bomb. I wish this happens. The planet's overpopulated so this vermin won't be missed. Better things in life can then grow and evolve afterwards. Natural
selection and eugenics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvdjcxI4uDs

Also to remember the 88 Australians killed in the Bali bombing of 2002, by Islamic extremist.