PDA

View Full Version : Classify southern italian rugby player

dawson
02-28-2015, 10:42 AM
Angelo Esposito, Campania.

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Angelo+Esposito+Italy+Rugby+Union+Portrait+q6gZqP2 taJel.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpoD6-aCMAI1eP5.jpg:large

Nurzat
02-28-2015, 10:48 AM
East Mediterranean/Armenian

would fit best in Turkey, Armenia, Iran

Tiberio
02-28-2015, 11:50 AM
My ass looks Iranian, Turk or Armenian.

Nurzat
02-28-2015, 12:07 PM

especially Armenians, but also Turks and Iranians are in the Mediterranean spectrum. I don't know why people on here are so against these countries - there's nothing inferior to them. many Armenians and Turks look fully European. and many Southern Europeans and Balkans pass in Turkey, Armenia and less, but still, Iran

Tiberio
02-28-2015, 12:09 PM
Certainly this is not his best fit.

Casandrinos
02-28-2015, 12:20 PM
Atlanto or Dinaro med

Gaita
02-28-2015, 12:45 PM

It does?

Nurzat
02-28-2015, 12:48 PM

you're probably right, and face too (Mediterranean type is dominant from Portugal to Iran)

Tiberio
02-28-2015, 12:50 PM
It does?

No.

jatt
02-28-2015, 12:52 PM
Neanderthal in nose region plus depigmented east med ...

Ianus
02-28-2015, 01:02 PM
Dinaromed

kotor
02-28-2015, 02:25 PM
Dinarid/Dinaromed

http://www.benettonrugby.it/docs/esposito1415.jpg

http://www.benettonrugby.it/docs/angeloesposito.jpg

Nurzat
02-28-2015, 04:06 PM
i see all the thumbs down to my classification (East Mediterranean + Armenian). why? are Italians offended when an Italian is classified as such? isn't it a bit childish and delusional? it also might show that you consider Armenians and Turks inferior - that is outrageous, they are the same as European as we are and history, culture and genetics link them to Europe. you could have just ignored my classification but you just started to become aggressive and irrational - that shows a degree of fanaticism from your side and a superiority/inferiority complex plus the lack of dialogue from your side - you want people either to agree with you either to shut up - that is dictatorial

I must say you haters are sore beings and should seek help. attacking one of the most sane and balanced members on TA over a classification that can be East Mediterranean + Armenid as well, as it is similar to Mediterranean + Dinaric, is really pathetic

Sikeliot
02-28-2015, 04:12 PM
If he was Balkan, people would be saying Pontid-Gorid.

Antimage
02-28-2015, 04:28 PM
If he was Balkan, people would be saying Pontid-Gorid.

dunno maybe, but i know that i wouldn't. He looks nothing gorid

Bellona
02-28-2015, 04:46 PM
Dinaromed+alpinid.
It's a new fashion statement this thing of turks commenting italians? I see many everyday of these lovely turk faces and none of them look like the most borderline italian it can be. But ehi, they come on these threads with things like 'typical sicilian semitic smile' 'armenian+east med' (trolol) seriously? So funny.

Hungarian_master
02-28-2015, 05:14 PM
Dinaro Med+CM

glicine max
02-28-2015, 05:36 PM
Dinaromed+alpinid.
It's a new fashion statement this thing of turks commenting italians? I see many everyday of these lovely turk faces and none of them look like the most borderline italian it can be. But ehi, they come on these threads with things like 'typical sicilian semitic smile' 'armenian+east med' (trolol) seriously? So funny.
no he's just a romenian who has a sort of complex/obsession toward italians

Nurzat
02-28-2015, 09:12 PM
Dinaromed+alpinid.

i have never said that and i ve always been nice to italians here + voting up italy. this classification is for one sole individual, you moron. stop spreading shit. i have been NOTHING trollish or disrespectful. take back your words or i ll consider reporting you

Nurzat
02-28-2015, 09:18 PM
no he's just a romenian who has a sort of complex/obsession toward italians

? i am a very old member known for being impartial and a supporter of italy. classifying one italian as eastmed/anatolid makes me anti-italian? are you serious?

delusional and nordicist italians like you give a bad name to you guys on such websites. thank god you are a minority and most italians are really nice

again, your hate over turks and armenians is something of mental illness - delusion of grandeur

Shepherd
02-28-2015, 09:27 PM
Certainly this is not his best fit.

Iberia, Central/North Italy, and Albania are all better fits imo

Shepherd
02-28-2015, 09:32 PM
He looks Alpine-Med

glicine max
03-01-2015, 06:49 AM
? i am a very old member known for being impartial and a supporter of italy. classifying one italian as eastmed/anatolid makes me anti-italian? are you serious?

delusional and nordicist italians like you give a bad name to you guys on such websites. thank god you are a minority and most italians are really nice

again, your hate over turks and armenians is something of mental illness - delusion of grandeur

actually the only thing you can do if you reallly want to support italians it's leave them alone.
Find a more interesting and constructive hobby!
the only one obsessed with complexion here it's you not me and for the record I'm considering to date a turkish girl!

Nurzat
03-01-2015, 07:06 AM
actually the only thing you can do if you reallly want to support italians it's leave them alone.
Find a more interesting and constructive hobby!
the only one obsessed with complexion here it's you not me and for the record I'm considering to date a turkish girl!

classifying an italian eastmed makes someone obsessed with complexion? no! it makes you,tiberio and dawson obsessed with that as you don't accept any eastmed input in italians - just der the eurogenes ANE PCAs.. you're delusional agressive and think turks and armenians are inferior so you don't want any italian to be associated in any way to them - that's disrespectful.. people should be judged individually if at all, not in herds..

glicine max
03-01-2015, 07:10 AM
classifying an italian eastmed makes someone obsessed with complexion? no! it makes you,tiberio and dawson obsessed with that as you don't accept any eastmed input in italians - just der the eurogenes ANE PCAs.. you're delusional agressive and think turks and armenians are inferior so you don't want any italian to be associated in any way to them - that's disrespectful.. people should be judged individually if at all, not in herds..

http://s8.favim.com/orig/72/bla-bla-bla-funny-man-photography-Favim.com-726608.jpg

Sikeliot
03-01-2015, 07:24 AM
Iberia, Central/North Italy, and Albania are all better fits imo

Not Iberia with all of the Alpine.

Bellona
03-01-2015, 08:51 AM
i have never said that and i ve always been nice to italians here + voting up italy. this classification is for one sole individual, you moron. stop spreading shit. i have been NOTHING trollish or disrespectful. take back your words or i ll consider reporting you

Typical turk behaviour. So aggressive.
Report me if you want, I don't give a fu.ck.

Ishii
03-01-2015, 09:01 AM
Typical turk behaviour. So aggressive.
Report me if you want, I don't give a fu.ck.

He's not a Turk, he's probably a gypsy. Turkish members are not bad

Nurzat
03-01-2015, 09:56 AM
He's not a Turk, he's probably a gypsy. Turkish members are not bad

i am not a Gypsy but i'd rather be an honest Gypsy than a delusional South Mediterranean with Nordicist supremacist vision.. Mediterranean spectrum goes from Portugal to India, I don't understand your hate towards Mediterranean Turks, Armenians etc. do you consider West Asians inferior? why? is it an aesthetic prejudice or a genetic one? show us your face, Nordic God of Southern Italy

Hithaeglir
03-01-2015, 10:10 AM
Dinarid-Med and CM.

Kazbolat
03-01-2015, 06:41 PM
Dinaromed

Ctwentysevenj
03-02-2015, 06:48 AM
Altlantid-med

Volscian
03-02-2015, 04:24 PM
Definitely Azerbaijani look.

Era
03-02-2015, 05:06 PM
Dinarid/Dinaromed

http://www.benettonrugby.it/docs/angeloesposito.jpg

Looks like him Patrick Schwarzeneger, Austrian father, Irish mother

http://cdn04.cdn.justjaredjr.com/wp-content/uploads/pictures/2014/08/patrick-shark/patrick-schwarzenegger-shirtless-shark-week-04.jpg

safinator
06-02-2015, 11:04 PM
Dinaroid + some Mediterranid