PDA

View Full Version : What is the difference between these phenotypes?

Eddan
03-02-2015, 10:56 AM
1. Trønder, East Nordid and Anglo-Saxon
2. Hallstatt and East Nordid

Eddan
03-02-2015, 03:29 PM
bump

Eddan
03-02-2015, 07:32 PM
Any suggestions?

Linebacker
03-02-2015, 07:37 PM
1.Tronder and Anglo saxon are Cromagnoid influenced phenotypes,while East Nordid is not.

2.Very little.Both are very similar to each other,Hallstatts are probably more gracile than East Nordids.

Eddan
03-02-2015, 08:03 PM
1.Tronder and Anglo saxon are Cromagnoid influenced phenotypes,while East Nordid is not.

2.Very little.Both are very similar to each other,Hallstatts are probably more gracile than East Nordids.

Ok, thanks for your reply.
1. Then what is the difference between Trønder and Anglo-Saxon? According to SNPA East Nordids have CM element, have I misunderstood?

Linebacker
03-02-2015, 08:18 PM
Ok, thanks for your reply.
1. Then what is the difference between Trønder and Anglo-Saxon? According to SNPA East Nordids have CM element, have I misunderstood?

Tronders are probably a bit more robust than Anglo Saxon.

And yes East Nordid(Corded Nordid) does have CM input,but it is very weak.

Stabilized blend of a dominant high-headed Corded element with less important eastern European gracilized low-headed Cro-Magnoids

Its good that you read the SNPA.Its the most true and legit source out there.I wish there was something similar for southern European types.

Eddan
03-03-2015, 10:57 AM
Tronders are probably a bit more robust than Anglo Saxon.

And yes East Nordid(Corded Nordid) does have CM input,but it is very weak.

Its good that you read the SNPA.Its the most true and legit source out there.I wish there was something similar for southern European types.

Cool. Yes, I agree it would be good to have something similar to SNPA with other types as well.

What do you think about this summary for Nordid types?

Hallstatt Nordid = "Gracile" Nordid
Anglo-Saxon = "Gracile" Nordid+CM
Keltic Nordid = "Gracile" Nordid+Dinarid
East Nordid = "Robust" (Corded) Nordid
Trønder = "Robust" (Corded) Nordid+CM

Eddan
03-09-2015, 03:36 PM
Bump