PDA

View Full Version : Question for European Preservationists/White Nationalists/European Ethno Nationalists etc.

Mortimer
03-05-2015, 02:39 AM
or however you call yourself.

What are your plans on gypsies, do you think you could work out a transport of gypsies to india or grant them a part of land somewhere else. during ww2 the gypsy king of poland asked benitto mussolini to grant the gypsies a piece of land in africa so they could escape from persecution

Mortimer
03-10-2015, 04:39 AM
bump

Jehan
03-10-2015, 04:32 PM
In theory it can be great that gypsy have their own country. Now i don't beleive any european country agree to give up on a part of their territory.
And i'm sure the majority of gypsy will refuse to go live in the theorical country.

Jehan
03-12-2015, 08:54 AM

What are your plans on gypsies, do you think you could work out a transport of gypsies to india or grant them a part of land somewhere else. during ww2 the gypsy king of poland asked benitto mussolini to grant the gypsies a piece of land in africa so they could escape from persecution

Do you beleive a gypsy country can works and should be a good project?

Nehellenia
03-12-2015, 09:14 AM
Just move them onto one of the uninhabited Russian islands :P or ...South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, that has a good ring to it.

Mortimer
03-12-2015, 10:45 AM
Do you beleive a gypsy country can works and should be a good project?

i think you misunderstood me i didnt said i want a gypsy country i asked white nationalists what they will do with gypsies when they come to power, or will they just put them into gas chambers or will they deport them to india or to some other place? if you ask me about gypsy country i think it would be in theory good but im not sure if it can work gypsies lack on many things/abilities which you need to run a country.

Anthropos
03-12-2015, 12:17 PM
Thread isn't adressed at me really, because I don't consider myself an ethnonationalist. Race is not unimportant, but sound policies have little to do with race, in my opinion, and I don't think that a separate gypsy policy or gypsy plan is needed.

LightHouse89
03-12-2015, 01:46 PM
Thread isn't adressed at me really, because I don't consider myself an ethnonationalist. Race is not unimportant, but sound policies have little to do with race, in my opinion, and I don't think that a separate gypsy policy or gypsy plan is needed.

the human race began in africa so europe belongs to everyone. america belongs to everyone too.

I dont think nations should even exist. the world should have one government under Liberalism. nations can be replaced with grid coordinates. populations should be forced to mix or be exterminated.

Cristiano viejo
03-12-2015, 02:02 PM
Gypsies already have their own country: India.
Same with Jews and Israel.
Same with Albanians with Albania.
I dont know why all this people live in another places having themselves their own countries.

Anthropos
03-12-2015, 02:19 PM
the human race began in africa so europe belongs to everyone. america belongs to everyone too.

I dont think nations should even exist. the world should have one government under Liberalism. nations can be replaced with grid coordinates. populations should be forced to mix or be exterminated.

What made you go into trolling mode? :lol:

LightHouse89
03-12-2015, 02:23 PM
What made you go into trolling mode? :lol:

I think the concept of social constructs is funny.

But my government seems to be very much aware that race or ethnic groups dont exist.

So preservationism is a pointless endeavor. The only race that may exist anyway by the end of the next 5 centuries will be orientals as they dont have uncontrolled immigration. they actually discriminate with who they let in.

That being said the rest of the world population is bound to become a social construct. Thats why it is pointless to be democratic and be a preservationist.

Mary
03-12-2015, 02:25 PM
Send them back to India.

Anthropos
03-12-2015, 02:35 PM
I think the concept of social constructs is funny.

But my government seems to be very much aware that race or ethnic groups dont exist.

So preservationism is a pointless endeavor. The only race that may exist anyway by the end of the next 5 centuries will be orientals as they dont have uncontrolled immigration. they actually discriminate with who they let in.

That being said the rest of the world population is bound to become a social construct. Thats why it is pointless to be democratic and be a preservationist.

I don't see myself in those views. But this is not the place for me to dwell on how I view race. Don't wanna ruin TheBrownBear's thread, you know.

LightHouse89
03-12-2015, 03:05 PM
I don't see myself in those views. But this is not the place for me to dwell on how I view race. Don't wanna ruin TheBrownBear's thread, you know.

I personally dont care anymore about the topic anymore. Arguing with people on anthro forums is a waste of time.

Kamal900
03-12-2015, 05:14 PM
I dont know why all this people live in another places having themselves their own countries.

Because its politically incorrect to say otherwise.

Mortimer
03-13-2015, 12:16 AM

thats not true. gypsies dont have a country. but india is their point of origination. a jew is entitled to live in israel a albanian is entitled to get albanian passport for his children, gypsies are not entitled to such things from india, and they are not even recognised as indians just as people "who originated in india"

LightHouse89
03-13-2015, 03:21 AM
thats not true. gypsies dont have a country. but india is their point of origination. a jew is entitled to live in israel a albanian is entitled to get albanian passport for his children, gypsies are not entitled to such things from india, and they are not even recognised as indians just as people "who originated in india"

I wouldn't worry. Europe wont exist in five centuries anyway and Gypsies if they are still around can carve out an area of it where they choose then. That is if the mixed population living there wont throw them out.

Anthropos
03-13-2015, 08:05 AM
BrownBear, do you think that society needs to have a plan for Gypsies or not? :)

Lusos
03-13-2015, 08:37 AM
You see.
It's not a question you have to ask to European.
Instead ask yourselves If Isn't time to start living like everybody else?
Europeans too were Nomads.....Millennia ago.
Gypsies are spread all over.It would make It quasi Impossible to put "All In one"
If they accept they can be Gypsies and live like Europeans ,all would be simpler and perhaps you wouldn't question Europeans about this now.

sioned
03-27-2015, 02:32 PM

Two solutions:

Skip them to india, where they belong.

If India dont want them, well there are some other ways to get rid of this disease, the easiest way if you get what im meaning :)

Graus
03-27-2015, 02:35 PM
Sounds expensive, I wonder if there is a cheaper final solution to this issue...

sioned
03-27-2015, 02:37 PM
Sounds expensive, I wonder if there is a cheaper final solution to this issue...

Ofcourse there is :)

Darth Revan
03-27-2015, 02:40 PM
Ofcourse there is :)

For some reason, I find it unlikely that a stupid neopagunt woman would be able to succesfully calculate economic costs of genocidal policies.

sioned
03-27-2015, 03:52 PM
Welcome in the 21th century, Revan! You must love ISIL, dont you?

Darth Revan
03-27-2015, 07:51 PM
Welcome in the 21th century, Revan! You must love ISIL, dont you?

Why would I love an intelligence-spawned foreign-sponsored brigand band, that mixes banditism with religious nuttery?

sioned
03-27-2015, 07:54 PM
Because of your earlier comment, Revan.

Taiga Lake
03-27-2015, 07:55 PM
Well i don't think Gypsies need to leave anywhere but if government did force them out then wouldn't India be the most ideal place?

Longbowman
03-27-2015, 08:01 PM
Just move them onto one of the uninhabited Russian islands :P or ...South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, that has a good ring to it.

no we need those for science.

Darth Revan
03-27-2015, 08:16 PM
Because of your earlier comment, Revan.

¿?
Make some sense please.

Kabul
03-27-2015, 08:19 PM
I'm not a preservationist, nationalist, or supremacist, but the gypsies in Bulgaria are such filth that they should be thrown in a meat grinder.

LightHouse89
04-02-2015, 03:15 AM
Why would I love an intelligence-spawned foreign-sponsored brigand band, that mixes banditism with religious nuttery?

who sponsors them?

LightHouse89
04-02-2015, 03:15 AM
I'm not a preservationist, nationalist, or supremacist, but the gypsies in Bulgaria are such filth that they should be thrown in a meat grinder.

political incorrectness.

Suleiman Arian
04-02-2015, 03:24 AM
I haven't met any gypsies besides you and you seem cool :)
Wouldn't want to exterminate you

Bobby Martnen
01-11-2018, 06:25 PM
I'm a cultural nationalist (which is in between ethnonationalism and civic nationalism, though I'm more on the ethnonationalist side of the cultural nationalist spectrum)

Gypsies have every right to stay in Europe, just like Jews.
They've been part of the cultural landscape for centuries.

It's recent immigrants (i.e. post WWI) and their descendants who have to go.

spik
01-11-2018, 06:28 PM
I'm a cultural nationalist (which is in between ethnonationalism and civic nationalism, though I'm more on the ethnonationalist side of the cultural nationalist spectrum)

Gypsies have every right to stay in Europe, just like Jews.
They've been part of the cultural landscape for centuries.

It's recent immigrants (i.e. post WWI) and their descendants who have to go.

Fractal isn’t going to be happy with your decision.

Black Panther
01-11-2018, 06:42 PM
I wouldn't worry. Europe wont exist in five centuries anyway and Gypsies if they are still around can carve out an area of it where they choose then. That is if the mixed population living there wont throw them out.

OMG. We're such a hostile people, right? Mixed people, especially SSA admixed ones, are the most docile people on the planet, which is unfortunate in many regards.

Odin
01-11-2018, 07:49 PM
I don't care about them.

Teutone
01-11-2018, 07:54 PM
Only can speak for my country.

Those who failed to integrate in the society, should be deported back to Romania or wherever they come from.

Just like an other foreigner.

Black Panther
01-11-2018, 08:26 PM
Only can speak for my country.

Those who failed to integrate in the society, should be deported back to Romania or wherever they come from.

Just like an other foreigner.

So you're cool with non-Whites that integrate into the society like this Black man seemingly did?.

Teutone
01-11-2018, 08:29 PM
So you're cool with non-Whites that integrate into the society like this Black man seemingly did?.

Gypsies arent Black.

Black Panther
01-11-2018, 08:33 PM
Gypsies arent Black.

But in the context of non-Whites, I meant. Or do you hold double standards depending on the racial background of an individual immigrant?

Teutone
01-11-2018, 08:36 PM
But in the context of non-Whites, I meant. Or do you hold double standards depending on the racial background of an individual immigrant?

Well the individual should come from a culture that is civlized and similar to ours.
Otherwise he will most likely fail to integrate to our society.
Its also important that there should be a reasonable number of each immigrant group, but in my country nowadays this is all fiction anyway, Germans will be a minority in our own land as guarantee.

Black Panther
01-11-2018, 08:39 PM
Well the individual should come from a culture that is civlized and similar to ours.
Otherwise he will most likely fail to integrate to our society.
Its also important that there should be a reasonable number of each immigrant group, but in my country nowadays this is all fiction anyway, Germans will be a minority in our own land as guarantee.

Well, I hope you don't become a minority in Germany or Europe as a whole. The Americas are a different story in my opinion, but I am not against reasonable European nationalists.

Teutone
01-11-2018, 08:42 PM
Well, I hope you don't become a minority in Germany or Europe as a whole. The Americas are a different story in my opinion, but I am not against reasonable European nationalists.

Looking at the demographics of my country, its sadly a pretty depressing fact.

Black Panther
01-11-2018, 08:51 PM

I personally want to make my future in Brazil, so I will leave Sweden a few years from now. Sadly, not all non-Whites think like me.

Teutone
01-11-2018, 08:54 PM
I personally want to make my future in Brazil, so I will leave Sweden a few years from now. Sadly, not all non-Whites think like me.

I wonder why Sweden is on suicide just like Germany?

Germany is easy to explain, it the everlasting nazi guilt and forced westernization, but why Sweden? They have no historical guilt.

Black Panther
01-11-2018, 09:00 PM
I wonder why Sweden is on suicide just like Germany?

Germany is easy to explain, it the everlasting nazi guilt and forced westernization, but why Sweden? They have no historical guilt.

Well, common swedes have always been very status quo, but the Swedish elites are always flirting with new ideas, be they Nazism, Communism, Progressive policies, etc . That's probably the short explanation.

Bobby Martnen
01-13-2018, 11:11 PM

Not if AfD is able to get more power - a kebab removal may still happen. Unlikely, but we can still hope.

Odin
01-13-2018, 11:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALdlphTYdi4

Defiance
05-08-2019, 06:39 AM
Basically, whatever works for you. You should be able to preserve your own people and culture. If that means going back to India, so be it.

renaissance12
05-08-2019, 07:33 AM
Question for gypsies

why are almost all gypsies ( for sure in Italy ) thieves?

Duffmannn
05-10-2019, 02:55 PM
Sterilisation is the sollution.

India would´t want more gypsies.