PDA

View Full Version : Americans are are so fat that ....

Desaix DeBurgh
03-05-2015, 05:14 AM
Americans are so freaking fat (about 70% are overweight or obese) that they think normal weight people are too skinny. My BMI is 24.82 (although I am athletic so this is not the best measure) while a BMI of 25 and above is overweight. A BMI of like 18 and below is underweight and unhealthy. 18.5 to 24.9 are healthy weights. Notice how close mine is to 25 ? I've had several Americans tell me that I am getting too skinny ! It is crazy ! Americans are so freaking fat that they don't even know what a normal healthy weight is anymore. They now think healthy weight people are 'too skinny' ! Thin is classy and most Americans are therefore trashy ! I'm sick of this nonsense and it has to stop ! It is making me want to reinstitute French Norman Feudalism so these fat classless peasants can lose weight working the land etc...

http://harecdn.com/findingbookgemsrev2010handout-120822111655-phpapp02/95/finding-books-gems-are-my-books-worth-anything-3-728.jpg

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/you-can-never-be-too-thin-or-too-rich.png

Prisoner Of Ice
03-05-2015, 05:18 AM
In your case your face looks better fat. Most NW euros have more fat on the face even when they are skinny, you are obviously quite neolithic.

Probably why you look older than me as well, though I am the older one.

Desaix DeBurgh
03-05-2015, 05:26 AM
Oh, yeah, don't even get me started on how Americans dress. Americans dress like freaking slobs. Americans are fat slobs. American men dress like big kids. Today I wore a tweed sports coat, with silk suspenders and some nice dress pants with hand made English black derby shoes. In normal civilized societies this is freaking casual, I wasn't even wearing a tie, but even if I was wearing a tie it would still be casual wear. First of all a sports coat is always casual and my shoes were derbies rather than balmorals etc.. totally freaking casual yet fat American slobs dressed like big kids had to comment like :" you are always looking so dapper" "you look good dressed up in a suit" etc.. and stuff like that. WTF ? Are fat American slobs retarded ? What I was wearing is not 'dressed up' and it definitely wasn't a suit ! I swear most Americans are of inferior peasant stock with their fatasses and lack of civilized dress etc..

Desaix DeBurgh
03-05-2015, 05:27 AM
In your case your face looks better fat. Most NW euros have more fat on the face even when they are skinny, you are obviously quite neolithic.

Probably why you look older than me as well, though I am the older one.

I'm not buying into any of that fat American propaganda you are spewing -- my face looks more defined when it is thinner chump !

Prisoner Of Ice
03-05-2015, 05:29 AM
I'm not buying into any of that fat American propaganda you are spewing -- my face looks more defined when it is thinner chump !

That's the problem, your neolithic weasleface comes into clarity.

SkyBurn
03-05-2015, 05:35 AM
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/you-can-never-be-too-thin-or-too-rich.png

In the words of Kate Moss.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/b5/b52afda2bdfb919d49808bd1e53a6bf72f96c2c22db9917042 9a92590f642cb5.jpg

You're an idiot.

zhaoyun
03-05-2015, 05:37 AM
I do hate it when fat ass people tell those who are in shape or normal sized, that they need to get some "meat on their bones".

No, you're just a fat fuck and you need to get rid of that coat of blubber.

Also
03-05-2015, 05:40 AM
Think of it as your advantage. The worst people around you look the more attractive you'll be to those around you. Your value is only relative.

Prisoner Of Ice
03-05-2015, 05:44 AM
Think of it as your advantage. The worst people around you look the more attractive you'll be to those around you. Your value is only relative.

The guy had 30 BMI, he is a fat fuck forever, this is just an amusing interval where we get to hear him talk smack a while.

The guy in my avatar has a fatter face than him and is probably lower BMI. The problem is not his weight but his face.

Desaix DeBurgh
03-05-2015, 05:48 AM
The guy had 30 BMI, he is a fat fuck forever, this is just an amusing interval where we get to hear him talk smack a while.

The guy in my avatar has a fatter face than him and is probably lower BMI. The problem is not his weight but his face.

You retarded I've been thin most of my life and I've been at elite athletic body fat levels less than 10% before and that is where I am heading again. You are probably a fat fuck yourself.

Desaix DeBurgh
03-05-2015, 05:49 AM

Supply and demand the rarer thinner people are the more in demand they are just based on body type alone.

Desaix DeBurgh
03-05-2015, 05:50 AM
I do hate it when fat ass people tell those who are in shape or normal sized, that they need to get some "meat on their bones".

No, you're just a fat fuck and you need to get rid of that coat of blubber.

The person who told me I was getting too thin today gained weight and became overweight since I last saw her. She is probably jealous or envious or something.

Prisoner Of Ice
03-05-2015, 06:07 AM
You retarded I've been thin most of my life and I've been at elite athletic body fat levels less than 10% before and that is where I am heading again. You are probably a fat fuck yourself.

I am probably in the best shape of anyone here, never been overweight before. You got fat once, it's just a matter of time,but it's hilarious to see you project your face problems onto everyone else. If they saw your fat fuck body they would not have made those suggestions, but you are obviously a middle east mongrel by your face.

Aviator
03-05-2015, 06:45 AM
Are you intimidated when people are wealthier and in better shape than you, Kevin?

Sandman
03-05-2015, 07:13 AM
My BMI is 26,88. I wonder whether the Americans would consider me to be too lean?

Balmung
03-05-2015, 07:15 AM
So you're venting here because someone rustled your jimmies and you didn't have the balls to call them a fat fuck to their faces. Rather than tell us about your wardrobe debacle you should have told them that instead. Damn French, always surrendering under pressure.