PDA

View Full Version : New here

hotwheelskid69
03-05-2015, 04:43 PM
Hi guys what's up! Thanks for having me here. A little about me. I was banned of another forum because apparently trying to get my relatives classified was a waste of time but I gut replies anyways before they shut me down lol. Both parents are born in the Ukraine. One grandfather (classified North Atlantid) came from France to live and work in Ukraine and was a translator. My other grandfather (classified as a dinaricized uralid) came from moscow and was formerly KGB. Both my grandmothers are natives. One grandmother was a dinaricized baltid and other was west turanid which is weird because all her relatives are a mix of west baltids east noridids and north pontids. My father was classified as east nordid / norid. My mother was classified as Neo danubian. My sister was classified as a north pontid. I'm now looking for a classification for myself. Tell me if you are interested and I might pm you. Thank you again! Also I am 6ft. 4 223 pounds and am 15. I also recently had surgery and had an allergic reaction to the shot they gave me so my face is a bit puffy. Also please tell me what ethnicities I can pass for. Thanks.:)
Also I heard about Saruman and Agrippa I would like it if they classified me. If someone can lead them here I'd be very thankful. If you feel that you are a good classifier tell me and I'll pm you.

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
03-05-2015, 04:46 PM
I'm also 15. Thought that was interesting.

hotwheelskid69
03-05-2015, 04:53 PM
I'm also 15. Thought that was interesting.

Do you mind classifying me?

Loki
03-05-2015, 04:54 PM
Welcome! :)

Both Saruman and Agrippa are no longer active, but we have many other "experts" ( ;) ) around these days :)

03-05-2015, 04:55 PM
Do you mind classifying me?

I am not that great at it.

hotwheelskid69
03-05-2015, 04:57 PM

Both Saruman and Agrippa are no longer active, but we have many other "experts" ( ;) ) around these days :)

Can you ask some really good classifiers to classify me? And I'd rather it be not someone who hates slavs or is against any type of slav if you catch my meaning lol

hotwheelskid69
03-05-2015, 05:00 PM
I also have light eyes and dark brown hair. Though I'm starting to notice some blonde hairs. Is it normal for Europeans to change hair color?

hotwheelskid69
03-05-2015, 05:07 PM

Can you please lead some people here?

Era
03-05-2015, 05:17 PM
Can you please lead some people here?

Post your pics and they'll show up. At 15 you might be a bit young. Your features might still change.

Loki
03-05-2015, 05:19 PM
Can you ask some really good classifiers to classify me? And I'd rather it be not someone who hates slavs or is against any type of slav if you catch my meaning lol

The people who like to classify will eventually find your thread, and comment on it. Be a little patient :)

Btw where are your pictures? Can't classify without that.

hotwheelskid69
03-05-2015, 05:22 PM
The people who like to classify will eventually find your thread, and comment on it. Be a little patient :)

I have my pictures ready lol. It's just I would rather pm then let the whole world see it. Just saw the spanking thread. This website is very interesting lol.

Trogdor
03-05-2015, 05:23 PM
Welcome to the forum. :)

hotwheelskid69
03-05-2015, 05:27 PM
Welcome to the forum. :)

Thanks! Do you think you can classify me?

03-05-2015, 05:39 PM
I have my pictures ready lol. It's just I would rather pm then let the whole world see it. Just saw the spanking thread. This website is very interesting lol.

Don't let that scare you. I am 15 and I posted pictures of me on here. Go ahead.

Bloodnigger
03-05-2015, 05:40 PM
I also have light eyes and dark brown hair. Though I'm starting to notice some blonde hairs. Is it normal for Europeans to change hair color?

Yes, hair growing darker with age happens in all caucasoids.

hotwheelskid69
03-05-2015, 05:50 PM
Yes, hair growing darker with age happens in all caucasoids.

It's going tye other way around for me lol.

hotwheelskid69
03-05-2015, 05:50 PM

Can you recommend some people to pm?

Bloodnigger
03-05-2015, 05:52 PM
Can you recommend some people to pm?

Maybe it's going white in some places? I was having a hard time during a period of my life and came out with some white hairs at 18. Stress causes these weird things or emotional pressure.

hotwheelskid69
03-05-2015, 06:00 PM
Maybe it's going white in some places? I was having a hard time during a period of my life and came out with some white hairs at 18. Stress causes these weird things or emotional pressure.

No its definitely not white. I'll pm and show

Prince Of Macrobia
03-05-2015, 06:01 PM
Welcome.

hotwheelskid69
03-05-2015, 06:03 PM

How do I pm? Lol

Not a Cop
03-05-2015, 06:07 PM
15 years is a bit too early, but you can send me pics if you wish.

hotwheelskid69
03-05-2015, 06:15 PM
15 years is a bit too early, but you can send me pics if you wish.

Also how do I pm? And considering my Ancestory I consider my self russian as Ukrainians and Russians are the sam people. Do you accept me as one?

Not a Cop
03-05-2015, 06:21 PM
Also how do I pm? And considering my Ancestory I consider my self russian as Ukrainians and Russians are the sam people. Do you accept me as one?

To pm you have to click on my nickname and choose pm option.

Yes, from my personal point of view i people of mixed east slavic ancesty to be Russian.

Ianus
03-05-2015, 06:22 PM
Welcome

Wild North
03-05-2015, 08:59 PM
Welcome!