PDA

View Full Version : Classify beautiful Israeli Actress

ramon
03-05-2015, 10:29 PM
http://www.itongadol.com.ar/data/img_cont/img_imagenes/img_gr/30386.jpg
http://www.finewallpaperes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Ayelet-Zurer-wide-screen-normal-image.jpg
http://hp.funrahi.com/2012/05/ayelet-zurer-darling-companio-preimere-in-la-april-17/ayelet-zurer-darling-companio-preimere-in-la-april-17-82536.jpg
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Ayelet+Zurer+Midsummer+Night+Dream+Opening+lW7Piye G3wal.jpg
http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/wpid-article-1317052254407-0e18893f00000578-7958_636x377.jpg

mikeyup
03-05-2015, 10:38 PM
Atlanto-Med

zarzian
03-05-2015, 10:53 PM
Where is the Beautiful actress?

ramon
03-06-2015, 02:06 PM
Bump

Nebuchadnezzar
03-06-2015, 02:08 PM
Sorry, I'm allergic to Jews....

ramon
03-06-2015, 02:29 PM
And I am to anti-Semites.

Jinn
03-06-2015, 05:46 PM
Nordid with Med. (Atlantid) + Armenoid admix.

Fedora
03-06-2015, 05:54 PM
Atlantid with armenoid influence

Prince Of Macrobia
03-06-2015, 05:56 PM
Medit

omidjahan
03-06-2015, 05:56 PM
Atlanitd+med
could fit well in spain :D

Alphawolf
03-06-2015, 06:08 PM
Atlantid + slightly Armenoid maybe.

StonyArabia
03-06-2015, 06:10 PM
Sorry, I'm allergic to Jews....

You probably would not mind sleeping with her. Haha.

Nebuchadnezzar
03-06-2015, 06:17 PM
And I am to anti-Semites.

I'm Semite myself, so no not really..... I just don't like Jews.

omidjahan
03-06-2015, 06:20 PM
You probably would not mind sleeping with her. Haha.

she look good on the scale 5 of 10! for me :D

dude
03-06-2015, 06:27 PM
Shes does not look Jew.

ramon
03-06-2015, 06:35 PM
I'm Semite myself, so no not really..... I just don't like Jews.
Well, if you advocate 'Jihad' for Palestine, I'm not surprised.

ius semper
03-06-2015, 06:44 PM
atlanto-med standard looking.

Nebuchadnezzar
03-06-2015, 07:26 PM
Well, if you advocate 'Jihad' for Palestine, I'm not surprised.

We're only taking back what's ours.....Goyim.

You don't get to throw them at us, and expect us to welcome them with flowers......

It's Palestine, and it will always remain as Palestine.

StonyArabia
03-06-2015, 07:31 PM
We're only taking back what's ours.....Goyim.

You don't get to throw your trash at us, and expect us to welcome them with flowers......

Palestinians are our brothers no matter what.

Nebuchadnezzar
03-06-2015, 07:35 PM
Palestinians are our brothers no matter what.

Who looks down upon who Nabatea1 ?

Are you talking about Palestinians ?

StonyArabia
03-06-2015, 07:40 PM
Who looks down upon who Nabatea1 ?

Are you talking about Palestinians ?

Some Palestinians look down on Arabians, mostly those in the diaspora, and have this idea of pan Levantine ideology, which we reject it's nonsense especially us the Bedouins in Jordan and western Iraq.

Nebuchadnezzar
03-06-2015, 07:40 PM
We Iraqis are at war with the Jewish people, since Babylonian times.....

It shall remain that way, as long as there is Jews on this earth.

Nebuchadnezzar
03-06-2015, 07:42 PM
Some Palestinians look down on Arabians, mostly those in the diaspora, and have this idea of pan Levantine ideology, which we reject it's nonsense especially us the Bedouins in Jordan and western Iraq.

Well, I tend to disagree on this subject, Palestinians are arabs themselves...

As for Palestinians looking down on "Bedouin Arabs", I think there's a pretty good reason for that = Saudi Arabia, and the family of Al-Saud.

I personally see the Gulf-states with the exception of Oman & Kuwait, as Traitors, backstabbers... It's they who have brought these mishaps in our Middle east.

StonyArabia
03-06-2015, 07:57 PM
Well, I tend to disagree on this subject, Palestinians are arabs themselves...

As for Palestinians looking down on "Bedouin Arabs", I think there's a pretty good reason for that = Saudi Arabia, and the family of Al-Saud.

I personally see the Gulf-states with the exception of Oman & Kuwait, as Traitors, backstabbers... It's they who have brought these mishaps in our Middle east.

I am not saying real Palestinians do. Only diaspora fools do. What us iraqi and Jordanian Bedouins have done but good to the Palestinians. Like I said I see them as brothers but I dislike pan Levantine ideology . Fuck the Al Sauds, and the other losers they only represent themselves not Arabians as a whole.

leisitox
03-06-2015, 09:21 PM
Slightly dinarized Atlanto-med+minor CM influence

Trogdor
03-06-2015, 09:23 PM
Atlantid + Med. She reminds me a little of Anne Hathaway.

randomguy1235
03-06-2015, 10:14 PM

You do realize you're insulting Gilgamesh too with that statement, right? :rolleyes:

Longbowman
03-06-2015, 10:40 PM
We Iraqis are at war with the Jewish people, since Babylonian times.....

It shall remain that way, as long as there is Jews on this earth.

Your nation simply did not exist during Babylonian times, don't talk nonsense. The Kurds are descended, partially, from those people, that's about it. Iraqi Arabs came what, 1,000 years after the Jews? There was still an Exilarch in Baghdad in the 1100s.

Unless you sympathise with the Kurds more than certain other Arabs you can't really claim Babylonian kinship. Even the Babylonians themselves actually brought all the Jews to Babylon, so they can't have hated them that much.

Mark
03-06-2015, 10:42 PM
Atlanto-Med + CM and minor Tuarid influences.

randomguy1235
03-06-2015, 10:43 PM
Your nation simply did not exist during Babylonian times, don't talk nonsense. The Kurds are descended, partially, from those people, that's about it. Iraqi Arabs came what, 1,000 years after the Jews? There was still an Exilarch in Baghdad in the 1100s.

Unless you sympathise with the Kurds more than certain other Arabs you can't really claim Babylonian kinship. Even the Babylonians themselves actually brought all the Jews to Babylon, so they can't have hated them that much.

Only Iraqis in the south are truly descended from Arab tribes. Iraqi Arabs in the North are just as native as their Kurdish neighbors...

Longbowman
03-06-2015, 10:45 PM
Only Iraqis in the south are truly descended from Arab tribes. Iraqi Arabs in the North are just as native as their Kurdish neighbors...

Genetically, perhaps, culturally, no. The concept of the Iraqi nation doesn't date back to Babylonian times. It's hundreds of years old, not thousands.

Either way whilst I sympathise with Palestine, his pan-Arabist ideas have no historical backing, really. The Babylonians were IE speakers most culturally (and genetically, perhaps) proximate to today's Kurds and maybe Iranians and today's Iraqi Arabs are a mix of indigenous and invasive people but certainly not the cultural heirs to Cyrus or Nebuchadnezzer. Ironically the Iraqi Jews were one of the groups with the longest history in the region - far more autochtonous than the Arabs of the south - until they were kicked out post-1948.

Iraq's declaration of war on Israel in 1948 was also totally gratuitous, they don't even share a border.

randomguy1235
03-06-2015, 10:47 PM
Genetically, perhaps, culturally, no. The concept of the Iraqi nation doesn't date back to Babylonian times. It's hundreds of years old, not thousands.

Culture is irrelevant, I'm talking about genetics. Even then, culturally there is a substantial divide between Iraqi Arab culture and Gulf culture.

Longbowman
03-06-2015, 10:51 PM
Culture is irrelevant, I'm talking about genetics. Even then, culturally there is a substantial divide between Iraqi Arab culture and Gulf culture.

Culture is highly relevant, far more so than genetics, and genetically speaking Iraq has been invaded (and Baghdad totally depopulated) so many times as to question the genetic connection anyhow. Babylonia went from Sumerian to Indo-European and now Arabic - do you really expect that much indigenous DNA to remain? Today's Iraqis cannot claim much in common with the Medes or whatever in the same way the English do not claim to have much in common with the ancient Celts.

Nebuchadnezzer might be amused to hear someone invoking his name who speaks a language far more close to that of the people he subjugated than his own to destroy said people instead of use them to populate his own country as Neduchadnezzer himself did.

randomguy1235
03-06-2015, 10:54 PM
Culture is highly relevant, far more so than genetics, and genetically speaking Iraq has been invaded (and Baghdad totally depopulated) so many times as to question the genetic connection anyhow. Babylonia went from Sumerian to Indo-European and now Arabic - do you really expect that much indigenous DNA to remain? Today's Iraqis cannot claim much in common with the Medes or whatever in the same way the English do not claim to have much in common with the ancient Celts.

Nebuchadnezzer might be amused to hear someone invoking his name who speaks a language far more close to that of the people he subjugated than his own to destroy said people instead of use them to populate his own country as Neduchadnezzer himself did.

Culture is malleable, genes aren't. People who are completely ignorant of population genetics tend to identify with their language/culture rather than heritage.

Longbowman
03-06-2015, 10:56 PM
Culture is malleable, genes aren't. People who are completely ignorant of population genetics tend to identify with their language/culture rather than heritage.

We have different takes on the issue, but I would say culture's malleability makes it more important. People should identify with language, it means more.

Either way Iraqi Arabs today =/= Babylonians.

Nebuchadnezzar
03-06-2015, 10:59 PM

Well apart from the Exile, enslavement and various other things..... maybe they somehow liked Jews :icon12:

As for Arabs, and Iraqi's not being descendants of the Bayblonians, well than I'd suggest you get deeper into the Genetics of the Iraqis, especielly those in the southern iraqi part, between the Euphrates and Tigris, studies as recent as 2011,do indicate that some of the Southern Iraqis are infact genitical descendants of the Sumerian/Akkadians.

Sure there's Arabs in Iraq, but there's a large strong communities of Turkic,Persian,Assyrian and various other ethnic groups that's too long for me to even remember.

Longbowman
03-06-2015, 11:00 PM
Well apart from the Exile, enslavement and various other things..... maybe they somehow liked Jews :icon12:

As for Arabs, and Iraqi's not being descendants of the Bayblonians, well than I'd suggest you get deeper into the Genetics of the Iraqis, especielly those in the southern iraqi part, between the Euphrates and Tigris, studies as recent as 2011,do indicate that some of the Southern Iraqis are infact genitical descendants of the Sumerian/Akkadians.

Sure there's Arabs in Iraq, but there's a large strong communities of Turkic,Persian,Assyrian and various other ethnic groups that's too long for me to even remember.

Yes, but Arabs are the majority, and none of those groups are Babylonian.

Nebuchadnezzar
03-06-2015, 11:03 PM

So Babylonians just up and vanished all of a sudden, leaving no traits behind them ?

Longbowman
03-06-2015, 11:09 PM
So Babylonians just up and vanished all of a sudden, leaving no traits behind them ?

No, they were slowly displaced. The Kurds probably have the largest percentage of Babylonian blood, Arabs a far lower amount.

Either way: look at it like this. I have a small amount of Levantine blood (20-45%) - but you wouldn't consider me native to Israel, would you? Thought not. And you're not Babylonian. Good day to you.

Nebuchadnezzar
03-06-2015, 11:20 PM
No, they were slowly displaced. The Kurds probably have the largest percentage of Babylonian blood, Arabs a far lower amount.

Either way: look at it like this. I have a small amount of Levantine blood (20-45%) - but you wouldn't consider me native to Israel, would you? Thought not. And you're not Babylonian. Good day to you.

I don't think I have made a claim of being babylonian, my refernce was that we Iraqis (Iraq being moderen day babylonia), and I think many would agree on this matter.... are at war with Jews. No more... No less, and yes good day to you aswell.

As for you levantine argument, Well I would consider you a levantine.... if your ideology was sympathical with the Levant, or If you felt that you somehow belonged there, but you Don't, sure your ancestors might've been from the levant, but there's no attachment...

Just as my forefathers we're Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula (Saudi Arabia), I feel no emotional/sympathy/support or anything against Saudi Arabia or the Religion of Islam... I'm not identifiying myself with it, although I come from a muslim family.

zarzian
03-06-2015, 11:21 PM
. The Babylonians were IE speakers most culturally

Huh? Babylonians were Semetic speakers. I don't think its fair to not associate the ancient Babylonians with atleast some of the Semitic Population of modern day Iraq, The Kurds are IE speakers and are mostly the descendants of the ancient Medes and maybe of the ancient Hurians as well since Kurdish is one of the few agglutinative IE languages.

Longbowman
03-06-2015, 11:23 PM
I don't think I have made a claim of being babylonian, my refernce was that we Iraqis (Iraq being moderen day babylonia), and I think many would agree on this matter.... are at war with Jews. No more... No less, and yes good day to you aswell.

As for you levantine argument, Well I would consider you a levantine.... if your ideology was sympathical with the Levant, or If you felt that you somehow belonged there, but you Don't, sure your ancestors might've been from the levant, but there's no attachment...

Just as my forefathers we're Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula (Saudi Arabia), I feel no emotional/sympathy/support or anything against Saudi Arabia or the Religion of Islam... I'm not identifiying myself with it, although I come from a muslim family.

You're from the area that was Babylon, but you're not from Babylonia or 'New Babylonia' or a culture with anything in common with Babylonia, just as America is not the 'New Powhatan Confederacy.'

I don't feel I belong there (and my Levantine blood will not be a majority) but as per Randomguy's approach; if you consider me ethnically Levantine then I should have some kind of right of return. If not - and there's no reason to - I point out you are not the same as an ancient Babylonian, even if there will be a small amount of genetic continuity. Just drawing a parallel. Clearly you and he have different approaches - I prefer yours - I just misassumed.

Longbowman
03-06-2015, 11:24 PM
Huh? Babylonians were Semetic speakers. I don't think its fair to not associate the ancient Babylonians with atleast some of the Semitic Population of modern day Iraq, The Kurds are IE speakers and are mostly the descendants of the ancient Medes and maybe of the ancient Hurians as well since Kurdish is one of the few agglutinative IE languages.

Yeah I'm thinking of the Medes. The Babylonians spoke Akkadian. Regardless, non-Arabic.

Abeja
03-06-2015, 11:28 PM

Actually Marsh Arabs in Iraq are largely indigenous, though they lost their heritage and their awareness of being Babylonians.

zarzian
03-06-2015, 11:29 PM

Nebu I'd like to know where your hatred of the jews comes from, you make it sound like Iraqis and Jews have been eternal enemies. You do realize that pre 1945 the Jews and Arabs were living in harmony right? I, as an Iranian, also should hate jews due to the current political landscape, but I don't, I realize that jews and Iranians have been living amongst each other for atleast 2500 years and to me that is more important then current geopolitical environment where shit is not at is seems. I judge Jews on a personal level, and to I see them as a very honest, successful, non aggressive people, do not judge a people based on the politicians and bankers.

Longbowman
03-06-2015, 11:29 PM
Actually Marsh Arabs in Iraq are largely indigenous, though they lost their heritage and their awareness of being Babylonians.

I would dispute this but it doesn't matter. The point is, the concept of a war between Iraq and Israel/the Jews goes back 70 years at most and there's no real continuity from Babylon to contemporary Iraq on a cultural scale.

Abeja
03-06-2015, 11:31 PM
I would dispute this but it doesn't matter. The point is, the concept of a war between Iraq and Israel/the Jews goes back 70 years at most and there's no real continuity from Babylon to contemporary Iraq on a cultural scale.

Yes, there's little room for debate about this.

jatt
03-06-2015, 11:49 PM
medeterranean... I hit on the link to watch beutifull actress got disappointed

Nebuchadnezzar
03-06-2015, 11:52 PM
Nebu I'd like to know where your hatred of the jews comes from, you make it sound like Iraqis and Jews have been eternal enemies. You do realize that pre 1945 the Jews and Arabs were living in harmony right? I, as an Iranian, also should hate jews due to the current political landscape, but I don't, I realize that jews and Iranians have been living amongst each other for atleast 2500 years and to me that is more important then current geopolitical environment where shit is not at is seems. I judge Jews on a personal level, and to I see them as a very honest, successful, non aggressive people, do not judge a people based on the politicians and bankers.

Let's establish 1 thing, before we get on with our debate here... When I'm reffering to Jews, than It's religious, practicing, beliving Jews, and not some average Jewish guy, the only reason that's his jewish is because of his mother, or both parents.

Well my Hatred for Jews comes from reading the Talmud, boy if you thought the Qu'ran was the operating manual for Al-Qaeda, than the Talmud would be ISIS. Two sides of the same coin, yet one of the them seems to be a shade uglier than the other. The jewish faith as a whole is built on "selective breeding", for you to be a real Jew you'd have to bear "Jewish blood" as they call it, a noble blood. In the eyes of jews the world is a garden, because "They" are god's people, because they're choosen through "Selective breeding" thus meaning that Jews are granted authorities to take whatever they desire from this garden, (whome they belive God have created for them), but in this garden, there's also gentiles (Goys), these are the rest of us people, we're like the farm workers in this garden, and the Jews are the noble owners.

You don't belive me ?

Well you shouldn't look any further than the monetary system in the US, and how jews have put their claws on every joint in that system, they're even lending money to the US goverment through the federal reserve ( Yes you've guessed it the chairman for this organization is Jewish, even the vice chairman is jewish, he used to be the governor of the bank of Isreal, and no he's not even american), being that the US goverment and country is in massive debt to the federal reserve, thus they are owned by them...

And this is like a small tiny fraction of the Jewish greed, and how they plant their grubby claws at anything just to keep farming that garden, and keep the goys on the leash.

Still not beliving me, Just watch the Video of Netenyahu's speech in the congress this week, it's on Youtube, than you'd really understand who are the owners, and who are the workers.

zarzian
03-07-2015, 12:12 AM
Let's establish 1 thing, before we get on with our debate here... When I'm reffering to Jews, than It's religious, practicing, beliving Jews, and not some average Jewish guy, the only reason that's his jewish is because of his mother, or both parents.

Well my Hatred for Jews comes from reading the Talmud, boy if you thought the Qu'ran was the operating manual for Al-Qaeda, than the Talmud would be ISIS. Two sides of the same coin, yet one of the them seems to be a shade uglier than the other. The jewish faith as a whole is built on "selective breeding", for you to be a real Jew you'd have to bear "Jewish blood" as they call it, a noble blood. In the eyes of jews the world is a garden, because "They" are god's people, because they're choosen through "Selective breeding" thus meaning that Jews are granted authorities to take whatever they desire from this garden, (whome they belive God have created for them), but in this garden, there's also gentiles (Goys), these are the rest of us people, we're like the farm workers in this garden, and the Jews are the noble owners.

You don't belive me ?

Well you shouldn't look any further than the monetary system in the US, and how jews have put their claws on every joint in that system, they're even lending money to the US goverment through the federal reserve ( Yes you've guessed it the chairman for this organization is Jewish, even the vice chairman is jewish, he used to be the governor of the bank of Isreal, and no he's not even american), being that the US goverment and country is in massive debt to the federal reserve, thus they are owned by them...

And this is like a small tiny fraction of the Jewish greed, and how they plant their grubby claws at anything just to keep farming that garden, and keep the goys on the leash.

Still not beliving me, Just watch the Video of Netenyahu's speech in the congress this week, it's on Youtube, than you'd really understand who are the owners, and who are the workers.

Lol trust me I know all too well about The Jewish people at the top of the pyramid, I saw the documentary the Money Masters way before YouTube was even a dot com and I was well versed in all of the conspiracy theories before they became a fad, and I know all too well about the Babylonian Talmud and its perversions, but I still don't hate Jews because of a few bad apples, because the Jews on top are not even Practicing Jews but instead they will sacrifice and kill their own people ie financing of Hitler by International Jews. And it's not just Jews which are in too of the pyramid, there are European Royal families, American oil tycoons and so on, so I should start hating all Europeans and Americans because a select few are fucking the world? Nope.

I used to think like you too until I realized that every Jew that I dealt with was an honest and nice individual and less likely to fuck me out of my money then let's say another race. And I'm not going to sit here and tell you that there are good and bad in every race, because although this is true to a certain extant, different cultures do have their general characteristics that one can assume, for example most blacks are dumb, Turks are thieves etc.

zarzian
03-07-2015, 12:20 AM
Although I need to be clear of something, when I am talking about Jews I mean the Ashkanisim. I should say that I have had several encounters with Kavkazi Jews and they were violent on several occasions. The Kavkazi are a bunch of low class animals.

Nebuchadnezzar
03-07-2015, 12:21 AM
Lol trust me I know all too well about The Jewish people at the top of the pyramid, I saw the documentary the Money Masters way before YouTube was even a dot com and I was well versed in all of the conspiracy theories before they became a fad, and I know all too well about the Babylonian Talmud and its perversions, but I still don't hate Jews because of a few bad apples, because the Jews on top are not even Practicing Jews but instead they will sacrifice and kill their own people ie financing of Hitler by International Jews. And it's not just Jews which are in too of the pyramid, there are European Royal families, American oil tycoons and so on, so I should start hating all Europeans and Americans because a select few are fucking the world? Nope.

I used to think like you too until I realized that every Jew that I dealt with was an honest and nice individual and less likely to fuck me out of my money then let's say another race. And I'm not going to sit here and tell you that there are good and bad in every race, because although this is true to a certain extant, different cultures do have their general characteristics that one can assume, for example most blacks are dumb, Turks are thieves etc.

Ohh I belive we have our difference my friend, but I'll agree with you on 1 thing....

They're road bandits, My dad was in Istanbul..... and every single one of them is trying to con him and take out as much money from him as possible, dirty people for sure.

May my legs be cut, before I set foot in that country.

Greed is very undesirable among us Iraqis, and arabs in general...... it's considered shamefull, and not noble

Awesomedy
03-07-2015, 12:29 AM
Atlanto-Med with slight Armenoid Influence.

Longbowman
03-07-2015, 12:42 AM
Although I need to be clear of something, when I am talking about Jews I mean the Ashkanisim. I should say that I have had several encounters with Kavkazi Jews and they were violent on several occasions. The Kavkazi are a bunch of low class animals.

The Mountain Jews? All nine of them?

They are only very distantly and partially related to European Jews.

zarzian
03-07-2015, 01:04 AM
The Mountain Jews? All nine of them?

They are only very distantly and partially related to European Jews.

Hehe, there is a bunch where I live though, and they don't mix well with AJ's either.

Longbowman
03-07-2015, 01:08 AM
Hehe, there is a bunch where I live though, and they don't mix well with AJ's either.

You might find, especially in Israel and America, that Ashkenazi Jews are unwilling to marry non-Ashkenazi Jews, and the same for other Jewish ethnicities.

It's not as harmonious as you might think - particularly considering the physical, linguistic, cultural and even religious differences that exist.

Mountain Jews were traditionally much more warlike and stubborn than other people.

StonyArabia
03-07-2015, 03:53 AM

There not there just settled Bedouins. They converted to Shiaism which has put them at odds with the Desert tribes. Only North Iraqis are descendants of the ancients, based on genetics.

Elms
03-07-2015, 08:07 AM

I highly disagree, and I'm sure you have no proof of this. Not historically, nor from genetics.

Instinct
03-07-2015, 08:09 AM
Atlantid+Armenoid

Elms
03-07-2015, 08:10 AM

No they don't, because no genetic data has been taken from Akkadian or Sumerian bones yet.

Yeah, "large." Like your people haven't exterminated us from our homeland and continue to do so.

Highlands
03-07-2015, 08:14 AM
Atlantid-Armenoid

Abeja
03-07-2015, 10:11 AM
There not there just settled Bedouins. They converted to Shiaism which has put them at odds with the Desert tribes. Only North Iraqis are descendants of the ancients, based on genetics.

Why do you talk about things you have no idea?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3215667/

kotor
03-07-2015, 11:12 AM
Atlanto-Med, she looks Spanish

Kamal900
03-07-2015, 12:27 PM
You do realize you're insulting Gilgamesh too with that statement, right? :rolleyes:

He's obviously talking about you since you keep saying that Jews are so heavily admixed while Palestinians are 100 percent pure. I don't deny of our levantine roots, but at the same time, i don't deny my Arabian roots either. Hell, even Fairy has some southern Arabian admixture in her gene pool. You think that ancient North Arabian tribes never lived in the Levant? Even the genetic studies on the Jordanians(the sample they got is from Irbid which most Palestinians live) acknowledges that simple fact:

"A total of 150 Jordanian samples were collected from different regions of the North-Center of Jordan, particularly from Irbid located in the north. All sampled individuals were unrelated healthy donors who signed an informed consent approved by the ethical committees of the universities involved in the study."

"Although much of Jordan is covered by desert, its north-western region forms part of the Fertile Crescent region that had given a rich past to Jordanians. This past, scarcely described by historians, is not yet clarified by sufficient genetic data. Thus in this paper we aim to determine the genetic differentiation of the Jordanian population and to discuss its origin. Methods: A total of 150 unrelated healthy Jordanians were investigated for ten Alu insertion polymorphisms. Genetic relationships among populations were estimated by a principal component (PC) plot based on the analyses of the R-matrix software. Results: Statistical analysis showed that the Jordanian population is not significantly different from the United Arab Emirates population or the North Africans. This observation, well represented in PC plot, suggests a common origin of these populations belonging respectively to ancient Mesopotamia, Arabia, and North Africa. Conclusion: Our results are compatible with ancient peoples’ movements from Arabia to ancient Mesopotamia and North Africa as proposed by historians and supported by previous genetic results. The original genetic profile of the Jordanian population, very likely Arabian Semitic, has not been subject to significant change despite the succession of several civilizations."

"Besides, no significant difference was noted between the Jordanian population, that from UAE (p=0.341) and those from North Africa (p=0.604). This evident genetic closeness, well represented in the third PC plot (Fig. 4), suggests a common genetic background among populations from Arabia such as UAE, those from ancient Mesopotamia such as Jordan, and those from North Africa. In this way, we have tested the contribution of ‘‘Arabian’’ genes in the genetic background of the current Jordanian population, taking as parental populations the samples from UAE and Morocco, and considering information from 8 Alu loci. As expected from the genetic similarity between parental samples, only the Long and Chakraborty estimator gave a statistically consistent result: the genetic contribution of the Arabian sample in Jordan was 36.5%."

Full Study --> http://www.google.ae/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&ved=0CDwQFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.researchgate.net%2Fprofile%2F Hassen_Chaabani%2Fpublication%2F51820514_Genetic_d ifferentiation_and_origin_of_the_Jordanian_populat ion_an_analysis_of_Alu_insertion_polymorphisms%2Fl inks%2F09e415123c61d6ad57000000.pdf&ei=VPr6VNDfLsf8Up7ngLAI&usg=AFQjCNF_S-vmqZITG96_q9OD6tfZgZMprw&sig2=oD4wPgsfq_Xx3-oftnbJkA&bvm=bv.87611401,d.d24&cad=rja

Nebuchadnezzar
03-07-2015, 12:41 PM
No they don't, because no genetic data has been taken from Akkadian or Sumerian bones yet.

Yeah, "large." Like your people haven't exterminated us from our homeland and continue to do so.

"Your People", who are my people Precisely.... ?

Do you even know me ?

Nebuchadnezzar
03-07-2015, 12:42 PM

Check this out....

Casandrinos
03-07-2015, 01:27 PM
Litorid (med-armenoid)

StonyArabia
03-07-2015, 03:37 PM
Why do you talk about things you have no idea?

Dude their mtDna is the same as Bedouins and autosomally cluster with them.no one is Babylonian in Iraq aside from the Mandeans who have nothing to do with the Marsh Arabs.

GMan
03-07-2015, 03:47 PM
Atlantid with clear Semitic influences. Jews recognize her Jewishness in a blink of eye.

StonyArabia
03-07-2015, 03:54 PM

Not true, and you were never native to western Iraq a region that has always been inhabited by Bedouin tribes. This is recorded in the Persian chronicles. Nor we the Bedouins see any commonality with Assyrians,Kurds, or Turkomans. Southern Iraq was the Lakhmid Arab region. We never interacted with your people and never have. As for the boy your replying to is from southern Iraq and southern Iraqis had zilch to do with your people.

Anyways if the Marsh Arabs are true descendants of the ancients it means they were Bedouin like already. Assyrians are not that Semitic or Mesopotamian they have strong Armeno-Kavkaz like ancestry. This why me half Bedouin half Circassian I am clustering with them, quite amazing since my mom clusters with Rab Al Khali Bedouins and Yemenite Jews. On Gedmatch I am literally half and half of each.

GMan
03-07-2015, 04:13 PM
She's pretty hot but manly looking. Still good for breeding sons.

Don't worry, I'll choose you for breeding. You're very feminine. :embarrassed

GMan
03-07-2015, 04:35 PM
I do have MM looks.

Okay, I go for another one. Relax man. I'm not lucky enough. :picard2::picard1:

Elms
03-07-2015, 11:14 PM
Not true, and you were never native to western Iraq a region that has always been inhabited by Bedouin tribes. This is recorded in the Persian chronicles. Nor we the Bedouins see any commonality with Assyrians,Kurds, or Turkomans. Southern Iraq was the Lakhmid Arab region. We never interacted with your people and never have. As for the boy your replying to is from southern Iraq and southern Iraqis had zilch to do with your people.
No one cares about Western "Iraq." Aside from Hatra, it's a barren and hostile desert. Southern "Iraq" was not Lakhmid. There is a clear delineation between Babylon/Sumer and the Lakhmid portion which existed outside of Mesopotamia.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/40/NE_565ad.jpg

And yet he is calling himself Babylonian. Unless he takes a genetics test, he is an Arab and will stay an Arab, regardless of where he or his family is from. Oh, and Shia Arabs attacked Assyrians as soon as the Iraq War started. They are guilty, just like their Sunni counterparts.

Anyways if the Marsh Arabs are true descendants of the ancients it means they were Bedouin like already. Assyrians are not that Semitic or Mesopotamian they have strong Armeno-Kavkaz like ancestry. This why me half Bedouin half Circassian I am clustering with them, quite amazing since my mom clusters with Rab Al Khali Bedouins and Yemenite Jews. On Gedmatch I am literally half and half of each.

Well, we won't know until they're tested. I'm sure they've incurred Arabian and Iranian ancestry over the centuries, just like Khuzestan Arabs.

Semitic isn't a thing. The term comes from outdated Judeo-Christian literature, and should stop being used outside of a linguistic context.

Longbowman
03-07-2015, 11:23 PM
Semitic is, indeed, not a genetic kinship. The Maltese are not Moroccan are not Amharic are not Omani are not Iraqi are not Samaritan. And strictly speaking Ashkenazis (and other Western and Far Eastern Jewish branches) aren't Semitic, if we're going by language family, but if they were, they'd be another wildly unrelated branch of the 'Semitic family.'

StonyArabia
03-08-2015, 03:17 AM
No one cares about Western "Iraq." Aside from Hatra, it's a barren and hostile desert. Southern "Iraq" was not Lakhmid. There is a clear delineation between Babylon/Sumer and the Lakhmid portion which existed outside of Mesopotamia.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/40/NE_565ad.jpg

And yet he is calling himself Babylonian. Unless he takes a genetics test, he is an Arab and will stay an Arab, regardless of where he or his family is from. Oh, and Shia Arabs attacked Assyrians as soon as the Iraq War started. They are guilty, just like their Sunni counterparts.

Well, we won't know until they're tested. I'm sure they've incurred Arabian and Iranian ancestry over the centuries, just like Khuzestan Arabs.

Semitic isn't a thing. The term comes from outdated Judeo-Christian literature, and should stop being used outside of a linguistic context.

That's what you say but there is natural gas loads of it. Jordan certainly wants western Iraq. Hatra had a Bedouin presence as evidenced by the temple of Al Lat. Al Lat is certainly is not an Assyrian or Aramiac Goddess. Don't make me laugh the Lakhmid presence was in southern Iraq Najaf which was known as Al Hira is in the heart of Iraq.

So what if he is an Arab or not. Most Iraqis identify proudly as Arabians and see Arabians as kin. The Babylonians have long been gone to history. It was you who kept babbling about Arabized this and Arabized that. Like we give a flying fuck we know the Arabization is a myth. Now he is an Arab lol.

Btw everyone attacked everyone in that country, no party is innocent really.

As for the Marsh Arabs the genetics is identical to that of the Bedouins. Their Y lineage is strongly Arabian as well, only their autosmal has not been tested. Probably Arabians with very minor Iranian ancestry.

Anyways we could care less what north Middle easterners do, there not our kinsmen or friends they never have and never will.