PDA

View Full Version : Kiev as cradle of the Russian state

Loki
03-09-2015, 02:59 PM
Should Kiev be part of Russia again? There's lots of Russian history there, a sacred city for Russians.

Sockorer
03-09-2015, 03:20 PM
Russia should be part of Ukraine.

Hweinlant
03-09-2015, 03:25 PM
Should Kiev be part of Russia again? There's lots of Russian history there, a sacred city for Russians.

Are you proposing that the fascist Junta of Kiev would rule over Russia ? You know that in ancient times Kyivan princes ruled over half of eastern Europe.

Loki
03-09-2015, 03:28 PM
Are you proposing that the fascist Junta of Kiev would rule over Russia ? You know that in ancient times Kyivan princes ruled over half of eastern Europe.

Ermm ... they can try, by all means :p

BeerBaron
03-09-2015, 03:35 PM
Ukraine is it's own state if Ukraine wants to, but it's not up to Russia, legally anyways. Ukraine may very Well split up eastern half to Russia western half to EU. but it's probably 5 years off that decision, barring civil war ofc.

Drawing-slim
03-09-2015, 04:05 PM
I have yet to see an ugly Ukrainian girl. whats up with that?

Hevo
03-09-2015, 04:16 PM
Eastern Ukraine should be part of Russia.

Sarmatian
03-09-2015, 04:20 PM

Kiev is not a cradle of Russian state, Great Novgorod and Staraya Ladoga is. That's the place where Rurik was living and serving (yes, in modern terms he was hired as military professional, only later his descendants became princes and took real power by force). Kiev was captured from Khazars by Oleg, Rurik's fellow overlooking Rurik's son Igor. Later, when Rus princes adopted Christianity, Orthodox patriarchy settled in Kiev and by law the one who controled Kiev was entitled for some extra tax collections. That's why princes kept fighting for Kiev until Mongols came over.

Kievan Rus starts here. But it wasn't a state like some suggest. That's the name Russian historians of late XVIII and XIX centuries called period in history of Rus principalities from Christianisation of Rus till rise of Muscovy. Most of the times a prince would capture Kiev but would never reside there, preferring his old residence.

Later Kiev was captured by PLC. After long period of confrontation between PLC and Russian Empire over these territories it was finally bought by Russian Empire for 146000 golden rubles in terms with Eternal Peace of 1686. From that moment until 1991 it has always been part of Russia.

Kabul
03-09-2015, 04:21 PM
East Ukraine should indeed be part of Russia but all the Tunguskic/Turkic/Uralic/Mongolic/Caucasian areas of Russia should be independent.

Sarmatian
03-09-2015, 04:23 PM
Ukraine is it's own state if Ukraine wants to, but it's not up to Russia, legally anyways. Ukraine may very Well split up eastern half to Russia western half to EU. but it's probably 5 years off that decision, barring civil war ofc.

The scenario in play by US government now is extremely similar to the one Korea in 1940-1950's. The end goal seems to be to create another artificially split state in situation of persistent military confrontation.

Sarmatian
03-09-2015, 04:25 PM
I have yet to see an ugly Ukrainian girl. whats up with that?

Mila Kunis is one ugly Ukrainian.

Not a Cop
03-09-2015, 04:44 PM
Mila Kunis is one ugly Ukrainian.

She's jewish.

Drawing-slim
03-09-2015, 05:01 PM
Mila Kunis is one ugly Ukrainian.didnt even know she is Ukrainian. And she is hot with world standards but not Ukrainian standards, obviously. That says a lot.

Sarmatian
03-09-2015, 05:05 PM
didnt even know she is Ukrainian. And she is hot with world standards but not Ukrainian standards, obviously. That says a lot.

She is Ukrainian Jew and she is ugly, far below average by Ukrainian standards.

ЛыSSый
03-09-2015, 05:32 PM
excuse me, but who we are for deciding that question?

Loki
03-09-2015, 05:33 PM
excuse me, but who we are for deciding that question?

I just threw out the hypothetical question to see what responses I would get :p

ЛыSSый
03-09-2015, 06:04 PM
I just threw out the hypothetical question to see what responses I would get :p
listen the story.

boy came to father and sayd: "tell me, what difference between "hypothetical" and "in real".
"Ok", father sayd, "go to your sister, mother and grandfather and ask them: would they be fucked by ugly negro (excuse me, ugly negros) for 1.000.000 dollars".
So, boy gone away and returned after some minutes. "Father", he sayd, "all of them agreed".
"good, my dear son. Hypothetically we have 3.000.000 dollars, but in real - just 2 whores and one old passive faggot".

Hypothetically my native hohlostan is european country and cradle of present european civilisation, but in real it's just most beggar european butthurtstan with ruined economy and industry with civil disorder.

Dombra
03-09-2015, 06:14 PM
Only if they accept the Scandinavian Rus as their fathers and consults

Loki
03-09-2015, 07:01 PM
Hypothetically my native hohlostan is european country and cradle of present european civilisation, but in real it's just most beggar european butthurtstan with ruined economy and industry with civil disorder.

I feel sorry for Ukrainians, I really do (ALL of them). Quality of life, etc. Especially now in the east. About a million Ukies from Donbas have fled to Russia. Good for Russia demographically, of course. Ethnic Russian immigrants. But bad for Donbas' future as a whole, if ethnic Russians will be even less now as a percentage. The fighting should just stop so people can start rebuilding their towns. This is the 21st century.

Not a Cop
03-09-2015, 07:02 PM
Only if they accept the Scandinavian Rus as their fathers and consults

Can Russia annex Sweden then?

Loki
03-09-2015, 07:04 PM
Can Russia annex Sweden then?

That would be awesome, actually. Bringing traditional European culture back to Sweden (and probably stopping the unsustainable immigration). Currently it's on a suicide route.

epirot
03-10-2015, 08:56 AM

of course and Kosovo back to Serbs for the same reasons.

ЛыSSый
03-10-2015, 11:01 AM
of course and Kosovo back to Serbs for the same reasons.
kosovo is turkey

Foxy
03-10-2015, 11:16 AM
She is Ukrainian Jew and she is ugly, far below average by Ukrainian standards.

This sounds idealistic, I have seen Ukrainian girls who were far below Mila Kunis.

Foxy
03-10-2015, 11:19 AM
listen the story.

boy came to father and sayd: "tell me, what difference between "hypothetical" and "in real".
"Ok", father sayd, "go to your sister, mother and grandfather and ask them: would they be fucked by ugly negro (excuse me, ugly negros) for 1.000.000 dollars".
So, boy gone away and returned after some minutes. "Father", he sayd, "all of them agreed".
"good, my dear son. Hypothetically we have 3.000.000 dollars, but in real - just 2 whores and one old passive faggot".

This made me laugh

ЛыSSый
03-10-2015, 11:21 AM
This sounds idealistic, I have seen Ukrainian girls who were far below Mila Kunis. and they mostly were from western hohlostan, there are panopticum there.

Foxy
03-10-2015, 11:23 AM
and they mostly were from western hohlostan, there are panopticum there.

No, all from eastern (Donetsk). Not joking.

ЛыSSый
03-10-2015, 11:26 AM
No, all from eastern (Donetsk). Not joking. why not? there are some western were traveled in donetsk too.

Foxy
03-10-2015, 11:29 AM
why not? there are some western were traveled in donetsk too.

No, they were not of western origins and they were Russian-speaking. And I am not saying that eastern Ukrainians are uglier than westerns or vice versa, it depends on the person, I am just saying that also Ukraine has avarage women.

Ps: one of the two is one of the sweetest and most polite girls I have ever met, so I wish her all best.

blogen
03-10-2015, 12:13 PM
Yes, I support the independent Ukraine!

http://img.ie/images/2015/03/10/ef1b7b2a8f2429fba1efd21cea1bc4cc.jpg

Alchemysta
03-10-2015, 12:28 PM
Russia should take everything how and when they want who the fuck are these bitches to proihbit them that?...i don't care anyway just take it and feel complete why all this propaganda

Ultra
03-10-2015, 12:42 PM
Russia should take everything how and when they want who the fuck are these bitches to proihbit them that?...i don't care anyway just take it and feel complete why all this propaganda
+10000 Great post as usual bro. :thumbs up

Zmey Gorynych
03-10-2015, 01:44 PM
Sarmatian explained pretty well the role of Kiev in the ethnogenesis of the russian people (which was peripheral at best) but this thread touches another topic which IMO is far more important than Kiev's role in russian history and that is whether ukrainians belong with russians or not. In order to answer this question I'm going to post a video brought to Apricity's attention by Lyssyi. It is a video humorously entitled "Kiborg dorozmovlyalsya". Individuals in this video are loyal to Ukraine and see Russia as an enemy yet all of them speak russian. My observation is that when people experience strong emotions like hate, love or when they're in life threatening situations they tend to speak their mother tongue, the language closest to their hearts (particularly when cursing). You lot be the judges of what these people really are (ethnically).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8umWObNoy5Y

epirot
03-10-2015, 01:49 PM
kosovo is turkey

Ukraine is just northern eastern Serbs.

Sarmatian
03-10-2015, 03:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8umWObNoy5Y

"Я вас слышу через ВАТУ"

Япацталом!!! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Arbėrori
03-10-2015, 03:43 PM
kosovo is turkey

And Crimea is Tajikistan.

epirot
03-10-2015, 03:57 PM
actually bulgarian

which in simple terms means Serbian again.

ЛыSSый
03-10-2015, 08:26 PM
No, they were not of western origins and they were Russian-speaking. And I am not saying that eastern Ukrainians are uglier than westerns or vice versa, it depends on the person, I am just saying that also Ukraine has avarage women.

Ps: one of the two is one of the sweetest and most polite girls I have ever met, so I wish her all best.

ewery conversation with you i learn new facts how goofy europeans might be.

Zmey Gorynych
03-11-2015, 06:50 AM
"Я вас слышу через ВАТУ"

Япацталом!!! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
Despite the fact that the situation they're in is bordering tragic their reactions and expressions are very comic. From "Я вас слышу через вату" to "ебануло по спине хорошо" to "все в холодильник" everything is pure comedy. The only guy who remains calm is the one who speaks to Anya in the ending of the video. I bet he scored big in Anya's goal after that :D

Foxy
03-11-2015, 07:22 PM
ewery conversation with you i learn new facts how goofy europeans might be.

Yes, we are goofy, but our GDP smashes yours.

ЛыSSый
03-11-2015, 07:25 PM
Yes, we are goofy, but our GDP smashes yours. oh, fuck, how you understand my broken english?

Foxy
03-11-2015, 07:31 PM
oh, fuck, how you understand my broken english?

Because sometimes it happens that you write it (almost) right.
How is my Russian? Am I improving?

ЛыSSый
03-11-2015, 07:35 PM
Because sometimes it happens that you write it (almost) right.
How is my Russian? Am I improving?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5anhjJRuRFU/ToIe5ksv3SI/AAAAAAAAA6M/h0EydnPakDQ/s1600/0_21399_8b1aed47_XL.jpg

Foxy
03-11-2015, 07:43 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5anhjJRuRFU/ToIe5ksv3SI/AAAAAAAAA6M/h0EydnPakDQ/s1600/0_21399_8b1aed47_XL.jpg

:grumpy: