PDA

View Full Version : Neanderthal Y-DNA

Silikone
03-09-2015, 09:20 PM
I've never found info on this. If Europeans really do have neanderthal admixture, where is the Y-DNA? Considering that the neanderthal admixture is usually estimated to be well beyond one percent, it would seem very unlikely for sapiens haplogroups to completely take over the human population. What kind of Y-DNA have neanderthal gene tests actually revealed?

Aldaris
03-09-2015, 09:23 PM
Some form of pre-A (using homo sapiens Y-DNA tree), since common the ancestor of a neanderthals and humans lived before the split.

Linebacker
03-09-2015, 09:26 PM
Neanderthals can't make the predominant profile of our parental or maternal DNA.They just influence us,like how all of us despite Northerners or Southerners score some Neanderthal percentage in our genetic makeup(Usually around 4%).Our Y and mt chromosomes come predominantly from Early Homo Sapiens.

Amud
03-09-2015, 09:30 PM
Melonhead and Glenn Iverson's explanation is that every European haplogroup has Neanderthal origins if you look back far enough, and there was little to no gene flow out of Africa.

McCauley
03-09-2015, 09:33 PM
Melonhead and Glenn Iverson's explanation is that every European haplogroup has Neanderthal origins if you look back far enough, and there was little to no gene flow out of Africa.

Did you ever get any contact info from Glenn Ivarson? He was a great guy, despite the crazy insults, and I wanted to read more from him. He only hung around here for like 2 weeks, though those were some of the most enlightening two weeks on this gay site.

Prisoner Of Ice
03-09-2015, 09:36 PM
Could be A00 or even A1

Longbowman
03-09-2015, 09:37 PM
Bred out, gone. No record.

Prisoner Of Ice
03-09-2015, 10:06 PM
Bred out, gone. No record.

So speaketh the expert.

Longbowman
03-09-2015, 10:12 PM
So speaketh the expert.

They have unravelled Neanderthal YDNA, you know.

Dombra
03-09-2015, 10:29 PM
LBM, you have been very anti-Neanderthal in the past if I remember correctly. Have you not heard the theories of Juden being the closest descendants of Neanderthals, out for revenge?

Longbowman
03-09-2015, 10:30 PM
LBM, you have been very anti-Neanderthal in the past if I remember correctly. Have you not heard the theories of Juden being the closest descendants of Neanderthals, out for revenge?

Yes, I have. I have ignored them. We want revenge for far more recent reasons. But it's funny to see useless gentiles desperately trying to understand why we're destroying them.

I'm not anti-Neanderthal.

Prisoner Of Ice
03-09-2015, 11:52 PM
They have unravelled Neanderthal YDNA, you know.

Like I said, so speak the expert. They tested it for modern clades only, which is pointless. They don't know what the y-dna looks like at all, it could well be A00 or even A1.

Longbowman
03-09-2015, 11:53 PM
Like I said, so speak the expert. They tested it for modern clades only, which is pointless. They don't know what the y-dna looks like at all, it could well be A00 or even A1.

If it doesn't match a modern clade, it isn't currently known to exist and probably doesn't.

Prisoner Of Ice
03-09-2015, 11:56 PM
If it doesn't match a modern clade, it isn't currently known to exist and probably doesn't.

Listen for once and don't be an arrogant ass. They tested it for r1b and similar clades. The tests they did won't show whether it's A00 or A1. Jesus Christ, stop making shit up every two seconds.

Why do you constantly talk about things you don't know anything about as if you are some authority?

Longbowman
03-09-2015, 11:57 PM
Listen for once and don't be an arrogant ass. They tested it for r1b and similar clades. The tests they did won't show whether it's A00 or A1. Jesus Christ, stop making shit up every two seconds.

Why do you constantly talk about things you don't know anything about as if you are some authority?

Thus spoke the horse's arse.

It's a case of the pot calling the kettle black. You have no credibility and know little to nothing about genetics.

Longbowman
03-10-2015, 12:02 AM
Neanderthal mtDNA in a clade apart from all modern DNA: http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v404/n6777/full/404490a0.html?free=2
(n=2)

Skerdilaid
03-10-2015, 04:19 AM
If these genetics test that are predicting us to have few percentiles of their genetics are true, then we ought to see either mtDNA or Y-DNA from them in near future. Perhaps the As as Ice suggested.

Longbowman
03-10-2015, 12:52 PM
If these genetics test that are predicting us to have few percentiles of their genetics are true, then we ought to see either mtDNA or Y-DNA from them in near future. Perhaps the As as Ice suggested.

Doubt it, maybe in some isolated village somewhere.

Black Wolf
03-13-2015, 03:24 AM
Doubt it, maybe in some isolated village somewhere.

It is extremely unlikely that any Neanderthal Y-DNA or mtDNA will show up anywhere in any group of people on the planet today. A small amount of Neanderthal autosomal DNA has survived but no Y-DNA or mtDNA lines have from the looks of it as we both know.

Longbowman
03-13-2015, 03:27 AM
It is extremely unlikely that any Neanderthal Y-DNA or mtDNA will show up anywhere in any group of people on the planet today. A small amount of Neanderthal autosomal DNA has survived but no Y-DNA or mtDNA lines have from the looks of it as we both know.

I was just throwing them a bone. But now the cavalry's arrived.

Black Wolf
03-13-2015, 10:26 AM
I was just throwing them a bone. But now the cavalry's arrived.

Have no fear! Wolfie is here! :P