https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFL43yIC1uc

Prisoner Of Ice
03-10-2015, 02:27 AM
Holy fuckshit LOLOLOLOL

Prisoner Of Ice
03-10-2015, 02:33 AM
http://puu.sh/gnCYP.gif

just end it already

I hope for it every day, that is probably why they won't let me in pentagon any more.

Longbowman
03-10-2015, 02:34 AM
Polio next!

Sockorer
03-10-2015, 03:03 AM
I don't think it's all that surprising that a Feminist wants to aid the survival of a parasitic species. After all both Feminists and crab lice are parasites. So I'm sure naturally the Feminist identifies with the crab lice and so is acting appropriately. :thumb001:

Prisoner Of Ice
03-10-2015, 03:09 AM
I built my bunker and made my Fallout kit already.

Nuke me, I'm ready.

There's been a big run on iodide pills by the government, so my wish could be approaching. They keep you from getting thyroid cancer from the initial fallout.

♥ Lily ♥
03-10-2015, 03:28 AM
The mans teeth in the video are gross and makes me feel sick.

As for the stupid and weird woman, she is disgusting and sick.

Kazimiera
03-15-2015, 02:20 PM
Excellent satire. Fear Fiain (along with some other people obviously) sometimes has difficultly distinguishing satire from reality.

More on Paul Ramsey

Ramzpaul is the funniest white nationalist in the room. Admittedly, there’s not a lot of competition for the title. That is precisely why he should be taken seriously. He’s blazing a trail. With a small camera and a big grin, the lanky, bespectacled, 50-year-old father of two from suburban Tulsa, Okla., has emerged as the hottest right-wing video blogger this side of former Klansman David Duke.

His real name is Paul Ray Ramsey and his hundreds of snarky YouTube videos— “mostly mocking the establishment’s religion of Cultural Marxism” — have racked up nearly 5 million views in the last four years. He has his own YouTube channel, boasting advertising and almost 13,000 subscribers. He has become a hero to many on the radical right. His liberal-loathing, feminist-bashing, racial separatist-supporting videos, typically three to five minutes long, have become a weekly staple on major white supremacist websites, including Vanguard News Network and Stormfront.

“Ramzpaul is smarter than most of the other white pride types on YouTube,” Canadian marketing consultant Sarah Welstead, who blogs about marketing and pop culture, wrote last year after discovering him when she “fell down one of those YouTube rabbit holes.”

“He positions himself as a ‘satirist,’ doesn’t spew hate speech indiscriminately, and has closed down the comments on most of his 481 videos,” Welstead continued, “so it takes a few minutes to figure out that he is in fact a racist who is quite popular on Stormfront discussion boards where they like the fact that his pro-white message is subtle enough to reach his fellow nationalists without us non-racists getting upset.”

Read the rest here: http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2013/fall/The-Smiling-Nationalist-