PDA

View Full Version : Which countries/regions can this Lebanese man pass?

Sikeliot
03-12-2015, 03:00 AM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/vDKgPhWh_e8/hqdefault.jpg

Era
03-12-2015, 03:11 AM
Sicily :) He's atypical though

Sikeliot
03-12-2015, 04:17 AM
He does have a Semitic look though, at least to me. He is definitely not distinctly MENA but I would think he was something with such an influence. But he superficially looks Atlanto-Med also.

Ctwentysevenj
03-12-2015, 07:28 AM
Sweden!

Styrian Mujo
03-12-2015, 07:37 AM
Looks like a stereotypical handsome southern Italian. Can also pass in Greece and Iberia IMO.

Mn The Loki TA Son
03-12-2015, 08:00 AM
Southern Italy/Sicily, central Italy, also Geece, and Turkey, Cyrpus. In Europe in my opinion. But mainly southern Italy, Sicily I think. Looks very Southern Italian or Sicilian.
And in the new world in Argentina.

Jerban
03-12-2015, 08:36 AM
Tunisia, Libya, Egypt.

Ulla
03-12-2015, 10:47 AM
From Iberia to Turkey.

Btw need more pics, one pic can be deceiving.

Ulla
03-12-2015, 10:53 AM
Southern Italy/Sicily, central Italy, also Geece, and Turkey, Cyrpus. In Europe in my opinion. But mainly southern Italy, Sicily I think. Looks very Southern Italian or Sicilian.
And in the new world in Argentina.

He looks more Spanish than Sicilian/Southern Italian, to be honest.

Highlands
03-12-2015, 11:16 AM
Can't see any WHG.

Sikeliot
03-12-2015, 03:24 PM
On second thought he might have some Arabid influence, and in the absence of Armenoid influence, Arabid phenotypes resemble Gracile Med.

Kabul
03-12-2015, 03:39 PM
lol @ butthurted person who said he can pass in Bulgaria xD

Trun
03-12-2015, 05:31 PM
lol @ butthurted person who said he can pass in Bulgaria xD

He passes better than any Mongol.

Trun
03-12-2015, 05:31 PM

Sikeliot
03-12-2015, 07:39 PM
What do others think?

Kabul
03-12-2015, 07:41 PM
He passes better than any Mongol.

Passes better where? In Bulgaria? OK man, you win, Bulgars weren't Turkic, they were a lost Arab tribe, happy now? There you go, now instead of people confusing modern Bulgarians for Turks, they will confuse them for Arabs, is that what you wanted? bro y u still following me around with that mongol stuff u got some sort of vendetta m8? I have a feeling that ur mad.

On a separate and irrelevant note, why do you feel the need to claim anything Thracian or the Thracian legacy? Bulgarians didn't inherit statehood, ethnonym or language from the Thracians, and whether or not Thracian input on the Bulgarian ethnogenesis was anything significant is disputed, and regarded as only coming from hellenized/slavicized Thracian remnants at that, so why do you feel the need to claim Thracian legacy? It's sad to see a Bulgarian claim Thracian legacy.

Sikeliot
03-12-2015, 07:45 PM
He certainly would pass in Bulgaria better than a full blown East Baltid (aka depigmented Mongol).

Trun
03-12-2015, 07:48 PM
Passes better where? In Bulgaria? OK man, you win, Bulgars weren't Turkic, they were a lost Arab tribe, happy now?

FYI this man doesn't look Arab at all. He can pass everywhere from Southern France and Portugal to Romania and Greece, Bulgaria included.

If Michael Ballack can pass as Bulgarian it doesn't mean Bulgarians descent from Goths. Things aren't black and white.

Kabul
03-12-2015, 07:51 PM

Kabul
03-12-2015, 07:52 PM
FYI this man doesn't look Arab at all. He can pass everywhere from Southern France and Portugal to Romania and Greece, Bulgaria included.

If Michael Ballack can pass as Bulgarian it doesn't mean Bulgarians descent from Goths. Things aren't black and white.

That skin makes him look pretty Arab to me, if he walked up to me I wouldn't guess him as ethnic Bulgarian, maybe a mixed-Bulgarian gypsy. Also, you took the time to follow me around with the Mongol stuff, now answer the rest of my questions.

Casandrinos
03-12-2015, 07:53 PM
Gracile-med

Sikeliot
03-12-2015, 07:55 PM
FYI this man doesn't look Arab at all.

There is something in his face that a trained expert would know places him in the Middle East. But superficially, he doesn't look overtly "Arab".

pelikarski
03-12-2015, 08:15 PM
You turds stop hijacking my ethnicity otherwise I will choke you on my dick until you cry

pelikarski
03-12-2015, 08:18 PM
On topic. this man can fit in Southern Europe.
Doesnt look a typical Lebanese

jatt
03-12-2015, 08:23 PM
Kabir BEdi Lookalike

Casandrinos
03-12-2015, 08:24 PM
There is something in his face that a trained expert would know places him in the Middle East. But superficially, he doesn't look overtly "Arab".

Lol what are you talking about.

He passes in South Europe perfectly.

Better in Iberia/Sicily/Greek islands than his own country :icon_lol:

Damiăo de Góis
03-12-2015, 09:07 PM
Iberia/Sicily/Greek islands

What kind of phenotypical group is that?

Casandrinos
03-12-2015, 09:11 PM
What kind of phenotypical group is that?

The Gracile subhuman one :icon_lol:

Damiăo de Góis
03-12-2015, 09:15 PM
The Gracile subhuman one :icon_lol:

Are you a part of it? I don't think we look much alike. Same goes for iberian/sicilian/greek members i've seen pictures of. Not much resemblance there.

Sikeliot
03-12-2015, 09:21 PM
Are you a part of it? I don't think we look much alike. Same goes for iberian/sicilian/greek members i've seen pictures of. Not much resemblance there.

I notice the members here of all 3 groups tend to be all on the lighter side of the spectrum. And no, not alike IMO. I can't picture you as Sicilian for instance.

Casandrinos
03-12-2015, 09:46 PM

I go by phenotypes attested by pseudo- anthropologists and not by Sikeliot and imaginary facades .

And I'm a Nordic God 2 meters tall , blond hair , blue eyes with a masculine jaw.

You can't beat me WOG

Porpolita
03-12-2015, 09:50 PM
I notice the members here of all 3 groups tend to be all on the lighter side of the spectrum

Maybe they are just typical Southern Europeans, and you have the wrong idea of what "average" looks like

Damiăo de Góis
03-12-2015, 09:51 PM
I go by phenotypes attested by pseudo- anthropologists and not by Sikeliot and imaginary facades .

And I'm a Nordic God 2 meters tall , blond hair , blue eyes with a masculine jaw.

You can't beat me WOG

Unless you were trolling in the pictures thread, you are pretty dark. And seems like you have the usual complexes that come with it, like projecting it towards others, etc.

Sakis
03-12-2015, 09:57 PM
Akuba had sent me photos of an Iberian guy that is almost identical to Faklon

Sikeliot
03-12-2015, 10:20 PM
Maybe they are just typical Southern Europeans, and you have the wrong idea of what "average" looks like

Half of them have light eyes. The Southern Europeans here.

Casandrinos
03-12-2015, 10:31 PM
Unless you were trolling in the pictures thread, you are pretty dark. And seems like you have the usual complexes that come with it, like projecting it towards others, etc.

OK stop butthurting now

You quoted me to say that you don't look like other South Europeans, I told you i go by what pseudoanthropologists have mentioned about a certain type , you go by the people you see in forums.

Casandrinos
03-12-2015, 10:32 PM
Half of them have light eyes. The Southern Europeans here.

Unacceptable!

Damiăo de Góis
03-12-2015, 10:35 PM
OK stop butthurting now

You quoted me to say that you don't look like other South Europeans, I told you i go by what pseudoanthropologists have mentioned about a certain type , you go by the people you see in forums.

I never posted about how other southern europeans looked like. You did, and i gave my opinion just saying that they were different from one another.
Yeah, i think actual people are more reliable than old maps made by clueless foreigners.

Casandrinos
03-12-2015, 10:45 PM
I never posted about how other southern europeans looked like. You did, and i gave my opinion just saying that they were different from one another.
Yeah, i think actual people are more reliable than old maps made by clueless foreigners.

The clueless foreigners went there and actually took metrics of people and studied them. It wasn't based in looks "western" "eastern" and facades.

There's overlapping between south Europeans and this Lebos phenotype wouldn't be anywhere out of place .

I never said we are same.

Damiăo de Góis
03-12-2015, 10:47 PM
The clueless foreigners went there and actually took metrics of people and studied them. It wasn't based in looks "western" "eastern" and facades.

There's overlapping between south Europeans and this Lebos phenotype wouldn't be anywhere out of place .

I never said we are same.

No they didn't. That's the main point.

Casandrinos
03-12-2015, 10:54 PM
No they didn't. That's the main point.

OK bro whatever you up too