PDA

View Full Version : When Rape is Okay

Pages : [1] 2

Also
03-12-2015, 03:13 AM
http://www.lisashea.com/lisabase/womensissues/whenisrapeok/whenisrapeok.jpg

Also
03-12-2015, 04:10 AM
I thought this would be a Mary thread. Since it isn't, I'll be serious: rape is wrong. I believe most of the people who agree it's okay in certain instances don't really think what rape really entails. To rape someone you need to strong arm the person. As much as it sucks for a chick to change her mind when she was just moments away from allowing you to slide your mighty rod (in my case. I don't know about you losers) in her oven or be on a third date and realize you're not even getting a blow job you at least have some understanding that intimidating the chick or physically pinning her down to get laid is not right.

Too much thoughts get in the way of your sex.

Most girls want to have the boundaries they put trespassed, to have a man control them even against their words.

Remember, “no” means “yes,” and “stop” means “no”.

Dictator
03-12-2015, 04:34 AM
42% females is a lot...

Wadaad
03-12-2015, 04:53 AM

Most girls want to have the boundaries they put trespassed, to have a man control them even against their words.

With this mindset, I see this in your future

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/4f/4f98019f7ca3889c9de315a2df8fe3eedcb4768d84b3016361 b32bbe2f9d0d7e.jpg

Merida
03-12-2015, 04:56 AM

:picard1: I hope you're trolling

Also
03-12-2015, 04:58 AM
With this mindset, I see this in your future

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/4f/4f98019f7ca3889c9de315a2df8fe3eedcb4768d84b3016361 b32bbe2f9d0d7e.jpg

If you do it right, you don't get caught. She'll feel guilty because she provoked you into it and that's what she wanted anyway + shame.

By the way, your signature is hilarious.

Methmatician
03-12-2015, 05:55 AM
42% females is a lot...
They're high school kids.

Ctwentysevenj
03-12-2015, 06:02 AM
Rape is never ok. I thought this might be a Moslem thing.

Harley
03-12-2015, 06:35 AM
[...]it seems some people really have a problem understanding that before you have sex with anyone, and that’s every time you have sex with them, you have to make sure they want to have sex with you. This goes for men, women, everyone. Just make sure they are actually genuinely up for it.

If you’re still struggling, just imagine that—instead of initiating sex—you’re making a cup of tea.

You say: “Hey, would you like a cup of tea?”

If they say, “Yes, I would love a cup of tea! Thank you!” then you know they want a cup of tea.

If you say “Hey, would you like a cup of tea?” and they hem and haw and say, “I’m not really sure,” then you can make them a cup of tea or not, but be aware that they might not drink it.

If they don’t drink it—and this is the important bit—then don’t make them drink it.

You can’t blame them for the fact that you went to the effort of making tea, on the off-chance they wanted it. You just have to deal with them not drinking it; you making tea doesn’t mean that you are entitled to watch them drink it.

And if they say, “No thank you,” then don’t make them tea. At all. Don’t make them tea; don’t make them drink tea; don’t get annoyed at them for not wanting tea. They just don’t want tea, ok?

And if they say, “No thank you,” then don’t make them tea.

They might say, “Yes please, that’s kind of you.” And then when the tea arrives, they might not want the tea at all. Sure, that’s annoying, as you’ve already made the tea, but they remain under no obligation to drink the tea. They did want tea, now they don’t. Sometimes people change their mind in the time it takes to boil that kettle, brew the tea and add the milk. And it’s ok for people to change their mind. You are still not entitled to watch them drink it.
If they are unconscious, don’t make them tea. Unconscious people don’t want tea and can’t answer the question, “Do you want tea?” because they are unconscious.

They may have been conscious when you asked them if they wanted tea, and they said yes. But in the time it took you to boil that kettle, brew the tea and add the milk, they are now unconscious. You should just put the tea down, make sure the unconscious person is safe, and—this is the important bit—don’t make them drink the tea. They said yes then, sure, but unconscious people don’t want tea.

If someone said yes to tea, started drinking it, and then passed out before finishing it, don’t keep pouring it down their throat. Take the tea away and make sure they are safe. Because unconscious people don’t want tea. Trust me on this.

That doesn’t mean that they want you to make them tea all the time.

If someone said “yes” to tea around your house last Saturday, that doesn’t mean that they want you to make them tea all the time. They don’t want you to come around unexpectedly to their place and make them tea and force them to drink it, while you say “But you wanted tea last week!” They don’t want to wake up to find you pouring tea down their throat, saying “But you wanted tea last night!”

Is this a stupid analogy? Yes, you know this already—of course, you wouldn’t force someone to drink tea because they said yes to a cup last week. Of course, you wouldn’t pour tea down the throat of an unconcious person just because they said yes to tea 5 minutes ago. But if you can understand how completely ludicrous it is to force people to have tea when they don’t want tea, and you are able to understand when people don’t want tea, then how hard is it to understand when it comes to sex?

Whether it’s tea or sex, consent is everything.

via http://qz.com/359125/this-delightful-tea-analogy-is-all-you-need-to-know-about-sexual-consent/

Neon Knight
03-12-2015, 07:16 AM
^ Men do not have strong biological urges to make tea for women. Or suppose the water is already boiling and the woman says: "Cool the water down immediately!"

So, "She gets him excited sexually" is, I think, the one arguable case.

Jehan
03-12-2015, 07:57 AM
In which country the survey have been done. The number seems anomaly hight.

Nehellenia
03-12-2015, 08:12 AM
The fact both women and men have oked rape... what the fuck is up with that, even to themselves, they must be messed up in the head.. or have rape fantasies.
It is no more ok for a man to be raped by another man or a woman, than it is for a man to rape a woman.. and whoever thinks it is justified, shouldn't be allowed to have boners.

Methmatician
03-12-2015, 08:18 AM
The fact both women and men have oked rape... what the fuck is up with that, even to themselves, they must be messed up in the head.. or have rape fantasies.
They're not men and women, they're boys and girls. They are high school kids. And if this poll is from America then I'd assume they haven't received proper sexual education.

Nehellenia
03-12-2015, 08:23 AM
They're not men and women, they're boys and girls. They are high school kids. And if this poll is from America then I'd assume they haven't received proper sexual education.

Sorry, i must of missed that part.. but obviously the parents need to have a sit down with their kids >.<

Queen B
03-12-2015, 08:39 AM
No is No.

SkyBurn
03-12-2015, 08:49 AM

Well, if you think your religion makes any of these alright between a man and a woman, it makes sense that between priest and child is just an extension.

:)

щрбл
03-12-2015, 08:55 AM
http://s8.postimg.org/lodlqptvp/nono.png

Also
03-12-2015, 01:04 PM
Well, if you think your religion makes any of these alright between a man and a woman, it makes sense that between priest and child is just an extension.

:)

My posts here and this thread have absolutely nothing to do with religion, this is not the first the time but it seems hard for you to think beyond the 'MUH ATHEISM, RELIGIOUZ STUPIDZ' line of thinking when religion is not being talked at all.

Now, that women often say 'no' and expect, even desire, a guy to go on and insist is a fact of life.

ЛыSSый
03-12-2015, 01:12 PM
Rape might be OK in only case if you left no pieces of evidence.

dude
03-12-2015, 01:14 PM
Rape is only OK on peadophiles when they go to jail. They deserve to get their butt torn and make them cry like the bitches they are.

Also
03-12-2015, 01:16 PM
No is No.

'No' can mean a thousand things. Usually it means 'yes, if you insist more and put me in my place'.

Do women sometimes say no when they mean yes? The prevalence and correlates of women's token resistance to sex.

Abstract
We investigated whether women ever engage in token resistance to sex--saying no but meaning yes--and, if they do, what their reasons are for doing so. A questionnaire administered to 610 undergraduate women asked whether they had ever engaged in token resistance and, if so, asked them to rate the importance of 26 possible reasons. We found that 39.3% of the women had engaged in token resistance at least once. Their reasons fell into three categories: practical, inhibition-related, and manipulative reasons. Women's gender role attitudes, erotophobia-erotophilia, and other attitudes and beliefs varied as a function of their experience with token resistance and their sexual experience. We argue that, given society's sexual double standard, token resistance may be a rational behavior. It could, however, have negative consequences, including discouraging honest communication, perpetuating restrictive gender stereotypes, and--if men learn to disregard women's refusals--increasing the incidence of rape.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3379584

"Between a woman's 'yes' and 'no' I wouldn't venture to put the point of a pin, for there would not be room for it." - Miguel de Cervantes

Queen B
03-12-2015, 01:17 PM
'No' can mean a thousand things. Usually it means 'yes, if you insist more and put me in my place'.

No is No. Unless asked otherwise, that's only a rapists sick mind of twisting words.

Also
03-12-2015, 01:19 PM
No is No. Unless asked otherwise, that's only a rapists sick mind of twisting words.

I live in the real world. If women just said what they meant and meant what they said there would be no games.

LightHouse89
03-12-2015, 01:26 PM
everything should be legalized.

LightHouse89
03-12-2015, 01:27 PM
Rape is only OK on peadophiles when they go to jail. They deserve to get their butt torn and make them cry like the bitches they are.

they have feelings too LOL. [jk]

what about the organizations trying to legalize it?

Queen B
03-12-2015, 01:28 PM
I live in the real world. If women just said what they meant and meant what they said there would be no games.
In the real world you will be jailed if you proceed to have sex with someone when they said NO.
That is real life.

LightHouse89
03-12-2015, 01:32 PM
In the real world you will be jailed if you proceed to have sex with someone when they said NO.
That is real life.

in some cultures no means yes.

Also
03-12-2015, 01:34 PM
That is real life.

Depends, since 'no' often means 'yes', as any honest person can say. You'll have to found out the mystical meaning behind female words. As a wise man once said "what women actually say have little value, what matters is what how they say it and what they do"

The sure way to know if the 'no' means 'yes' is to violate her initial boundaries and take control of the situation and see if she gives in or not, sometimes that's what she wants you to do. If she doesn't them you stop.

DebtCollector
03-12-2015, 01:34 PM
It's okay when immigrants do it. We need to understand that they come from a different cultural background and possibly rough conditions. The spreading of racist and extremist though must be tackled. Vi gillar olika! Peace & love.

LightHouse89
03-12-2015, 01:39 PM
It's okay when immigrants do it. We need to understand that they come from a different cultural background and possibly rough conditions. The spreading of racist and extremist though must be tackled. Vi gillar olika! Peace & love.

exactly. Liberalism for all!

Queen B
03-12-2015, 01:45 PM
Depends, since 'no' often means 'yes', as any honest person can say. You'll have to found out the mystical meaning behind female words. As a wise man once said "what women actually say have little value, what matters is what how they say it and what they do"
The sure way to know if the 'no' means 'yes' is to violate her initial boundaries and take control of the situation and see if she gives in or not, sometimes that's what she wants you to do. If she doesn't them you stop.
If a person have morals , he wont force himself to another person, since they said NO.
Its better for everyone.
The sure way to know if NO is NO, is to act as it is NO and be a responsible and respectful person.

Alchemysta
03-12-2015, 01:46 PM
Rape is very okey the weaker should feel the stronger.

Also
03-12-2015, 02:10 PM
If a person have morals , he wont force himself to another person, since they said NO.
Its better for everyone.
The sure way to know if NO is NO, is to act as it is NO and be a responsible and respectful person.

Just because she said 'no' doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't want it. You women created this situation.

If a man always do what the woman tells him to and let her take control of the situation and set the rhythm this is a turn-off for women and makes men feel unmanly. Because the man will lack dominance and assertiveness, truth is, women don't want to be respected too much, they want to be dominated first and foremost, that's why they like things like "50 shades of Grey".

For example, read this. Elucidating on man-woman relationships.

(https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2013/12/20/a-woman-needs-a-man-to-put-her-in-her-place/)

A Woman Needs A Man To Put Her In Her Place

Another stirring affirmation of CH-elucidated sociosexual realities comes courtesy of a peculiar agreement arranged between a married couple and researchers designing an experiment to test whether stubbornness by one or both spouses produces unhappy marriages. (ps: ♥)

"It is better to be right than to be happy – at least for one husband on the cutting edge of science.

As part of an unusual experiment, the husband was instructed to “agree with his wife’s every opinion and request without complaint,” and to continue doing so “even if he believed the female participant was wrong,” according to a report on the research that was published Tuesday by the British Medical Journal. […]

Based on the assumption that men would rather be happy than be right, he was told to agree with his wife in all cases. However, based on the assumption that women would rather be right than be happy, the doctors decided not to tell the wife why her husband was suddenly so agreeable.

Both spouses were asked to rate their quality of life on a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being the happiest) at the start of the experiment and again on Day 6. It’s not clear how long the experiment was intended to last, but it came to an abrupt halt on Day 12.

“By then the male participant found the female participant to be increasingly critical of everything he did,” the researchers reported. The husband couldn’t take it anymore, so he made his wife a cup of tea and told her what had been going on.

That led the researchers to terminate the study."

Maybe the researchers thought that aiding the dissolution of a marriage violated ethical boundaries.

"Over the 12 days of the experiment, the husband’s quality of life plummeted from a baseline score of 7 all the way down to 3. The wife started out at 8 and rose to 8.5 by Day 6. She had no desire to share her quality of life with the researchers on Day 12, according to the report."

Translation: The wife was appalled by the revelations into her sexual nature.

“It seems that being right, however, is a cause of happiness, and agreeing with what one disagrees with is a cause of unhappiness,” they wrote. They also noted that “the availability of unbridled power adversely affects the quality of life of those on the receiving end.”

Behaving like a supplicating beta male will increase your unhappiness, partly because it feels unmanly, but mostly because you’ll incite the seething contempt of your girlfriend or wife. CH readers won’t be surprised to read that an overly agreeable husband earned nothing but nagging criticism from his wife. The wife’s self-reported happiness didn’t budge much from Day1 to Day 6 of having her ego relentlessly stroked, but as we all know women are distinctly incapable, as a sex, of honestly and accurately aligning their socialized thoughts with their unsocialized feelings. A woman possesses a deep pool of innate talent for subconsciously reconciling contradictory emotions.

It would have been interesting to see how the wife rated herself on Day 12, but the self-reported result wouldn’t have had much impact on her *true* feelings, as manifest by her compulsion to nag the shit out of her husband for agreeing with everything she said. Never mind the wife’s words; her actions say it all. Women don’t respect, don’t desire, and certainly don’t tingle for excessively agreeable men. We know this from cold hard experience, and we know this from scientific inquiry. What a woman wants is a man who will put her in her place when she’s wrong or being silly. To stand up for himself. To call her out on her bullshit, aka shit tests. Oh sure, she’ll make a show and bitch and moan at first… but then watch her face vulvaically glow with desirous urgency as the life-giving waters of his insistent masculinity pour into her thirsty feminine soul. Yeah, just like that.

The Chateau covered this ground before, referencing a similar study. “Yes, dear” men get nothing but headaches, both their own and their wives’. “No, dear” men get enduring love, bordering on worship, from their grateful wives.

Continuing with the linked study above,

"The three doctors think they might be on to something, and they wrote that they would like to see the work continue: “More research is needed to see whether our results hold if it is the male who is always right.”

Happy Whoridays! There has been “research” along those lines. As commenter Trimegistus asked,

"Everywhere this article has been reported on they leave out the obvious, critical detail: WOMEN don’t react well to always being agreed with by men. If the experiment had been done with the opposite approach (wife agrees with hubby) it could go on for years because both of them would come to find it satisfying and pleasant."

A wife, writing on PuffedHo about her most intimate personal matters, decided that in order to resurrect her marital lust life she would agree to her husband’s desire for as much sex as possible. She didn’t want to do it, not on a conscious awareness level at any rate, but she discovered that acquiescing in total to her husband’s wishes made her own life a lot… happier! And less stressful. Feminists of course will be delighted to learn that wives who follow the Biblical command to obey their husbands enjoy a much more positive state of mind.

This is where women need to be, even if they will never say so, or are incapable of saying so, outright: Following the lead of their lovers instead of leading them around like a neutered cat on a leash. Anything less would be… unsatisfying.

Longbowman
03-12-2015, 02:18 PM
My posts here and this thread have absolutely nothing to do with religion, this is not the first the time but it seems hard for you to think beyond the 'MUH ATHEISM, RELIGIOUZ STUPIDZ' line of thinking when religion is not being talked at all.

Now, that women often say 'no' and expect, even desire, a guy to go on and insist is a fact of life.

My question to you is: would you be happy if it happened to your sister or mother? If the answer is 'no,' you're a hypocrite, if it's 'yes,' you should see a shrink.

It seems you're treating women not as people but as objects. I hope my question to you shakes that up a little.

Alchemysta
03-12-2015, 02:24 PM
Womens are as ripe as fruit and ready to be eaten.

Mary
03-12-2015, 02:28 PM
It should be okay to rape any woman that's in public without a burqa and/or a man.

RandoBloom
03-12-2015, 02:42 PM
http://www.lisashea.com/lisabase/womensissues/whenisrapeok/whenisrapeok.jpg

39 repeats.
So 39 are trolls.

Also
03-12-2015, 02:47 PM
My question to you is: would you be happy if it happened to your sister or mother? If the answer is 'no,' you're a hypocrite, if it's 'yes,' you should see a shrink.

It depends wheter it was a real uninvited rape or if she provoked it. If she said 'no' just to play hard to get and to test the man it was not a real rape.

Women like to blur things so they can manipulate the meaning of events in their favour. Wheter it was consensual sex or rape sometimes depends on their level of regret the next day or wheter a rape accusation or the threat of one could come in handy, just like wheter it is flirting or sexual harassment often depends on the level of attractiveness of the guy and his social status.

It seems you're treating women not as people but as objects. I hope my question to you shakes that up a little.

I treat women by what they are. When someone is straightforward, honest, clear and not of cheap talk they can expect me to respect their words.

I very clearly remember you once saying "morality is an illusion", so whatever objection you may have to anything here cannot be grounded on moral beliefs, that is, you are consistent and didn't change your mind.

Longbowman
03-12-2015, 02:53 PM
It depends wheter it was a real uninvited rape or if she provoked it. If she said 'no' just to play hard to get and to test the man it was not a real rape.

Women like to blur things so they can manipulate the meaning of events in their favour. Wheter it was consensual sex or rape sometimes depends on their level of regret the next day or wheter a rape accusation or the threat of one could come in handy, just like wheter it is flirting or sexual harassment often depends on the level of attractiveness of the guy and his social status.

Please specifically state what kind of rape is OK for me to do to your sister.

I treat women by what they are. When someone is straightforward, honest, clear and not of cheap talk they can expect me to respect their words.

I very clearly remember you once saying "morality is an illusion", so whatever objection you may have to anything here cannot be grounded on moral beliefs, that is, you are consistent and didn't change your mind.

Morality is an illusion. Your logic is just inconsistent. You're using morality to justify your actions, but you're not using it logically. If you said 'fuck everyone, if I can get away with it, I'll do it' I'd applaud your honesty whilst explaining that at the same time, society should destroy or remove you for pragmatic reasons.

I mean, if it's OK for you to rape someone, it's OK for me to kill you. On a hypothetical level, we could both have no personal objection to this, and of course there is no universal morality we are obliged to follow, but to be part of society you have to follow the rules or hope you don't get found out.

Alchemysta
03-12-2015, 02:54 PM
It should be okay to rape any woman that's in public without a burqa and/or a man.

Agree.

alb0zfinest
03-12-2015, 03:02 PM
This is perhaps a very extreme case, but if a killer had ones entire family and threatened to kill them all if that person did not rape someone else, then i think that's a time when that person raping a woman might be justified as horrendous as it sounds. But other than that its never justified.

LightHouse89
03-12-2015, 03:14 PM

Morality is an illusion. Your logic is just inconsistent. You're using morality to justify your actions, but you're not using it logically. If you said 'fuck everyone, if I can get away with it, I'll do it' I'd applaud your honesty whilst explaining that at the same time, society should destroy or remove you for pragmatic reasons.

I mean, if it's OK for you to rape someone, it's OK for me to kill you. On a hypothetical level, we could both have no personal objection to this, and of course there is no universal morality we are obliged to follow, but to be part of society you have to follow the rules or hope you don't get found out.

well if there were no laws then killing and rape would be legal.

Longbowman
03-12-2015, 03:15 PM
well if there were no laws then killing and rape would be legal.

I know?

TheBlondeSalad
03-12-2015, 03:29 PM
I just found out that this poll was conducted in 1978. That is 37 years ago. I hope we wouldn't get the same answers today...

Longbowman
03-12-2015, 03:31 PM
I just found out that this poll was conducted in 1978. That is 37 years ago. I hope we wouldn't get the same answers today...

Something Also forget to mention?

Beit El
03-12-2015, 03:34 PM
Something Also forget to mention?

Inflammatory threads made to be inflammatory.

Also
03-12-2015, 03:44 PM

If my sister claimed she was raped because she consciously induced a guy to have sex with her and later regreted it I would slap her.

Morality is an illusion. Your logic is just inconsistent. You're using morality to justify your actions, but you're not using it logically.

Erhmm..... no, I am not. At no point I said 'I did X and X is okay because of this or that'. Just because I am defending a viewpoint doesn't necessarily mean I acted on this viewpoint.

You know, like I could make a defense of killing someone in self-defense even if I never killed anyone in self-defense. So no, I am not justifying my actions here.

If you said 'fuck everyone, if I can get away with it, I'll do it' I'd applaud your honesty whilst explaining that at the same time, society should destroy or remove you for pragmatic reasons.

You claim morality is an illusion. Statements of the kind 'person A ought to/should do B' or 'person A ought to/should not do B' are statements that are moral in nature.

For example, when you claim that 'we ought to keep the social order' (whatever that means for you) or 'you have to follow the rules' you are making a moral statement. What happens is that you seem to believe this 'social order' is intrinsically good and you base your morals on pragmatism towards to it, whatever is best for the 'social order' is what is good, that becomes your definition of good, and bad becomes everything that is antagonic to it. Some people will base their morals on religious beliefs, f.e. 'that which God wants is good', you seem to base yours on this pragmatism, but it does not change the fact you are expressing moral beliefs.

So, if morality is an illusion your belief that we ought to follow a set of rules to keep the 'social order' is also an illusion, the unescapable conclusion, maybe a useful illusion for a specific purpose, but an illusion nonetheless.

And if morality is an illusion all you could really say to a rapist, a murderer or a man who hijacks a plane and throw it into a building full of people is 'what you are doing is not actually wrong, but it does not happen to please my fancies and that of most people'.

Longbowman
03-12-2015, 03:54 PM
If my sister claimed she was raped because she consciously induced a guy to have sex with her and later regreted it I would slap her.

What if she changed her mind before the actual sex? Because what you've described isn't one of the categories.

You claim morality is an illusion. Statements of the kind 'person A ought to/should do B' or 'person A ought to/should not do B' are statements that are moral in nature

No they aren't, rest of your post invalid. Also my viewpoint is 'morality is subjective.' You misinterpret.

Velda
03-12-2015, 03:55 PM
that's why they like things like "50 shades of Grey".

Some things to remember:
Some women do not like "shades of grey" because it is s&m.
Some women think "shades of grey" is a dim-whitted main-stream soft-porn thing for bored housewifes, who are sick of their boring, overweight husbands and need a phantasy.
Others do s&m things, but there are some points in these constellation, that are important, such as the whole session has to be: "safe, sane and consensual".
So - phantasy like reading shades of grey =/= the will to do such things in reality
Btw. even if a woman likes s&m she might think, that "shades of grey" is a really boring clichée novel, such as a bad carbon copy of "Story of O".
Some woman who like s&m even do not like "Story of O".

If I was a man I would rather accept a "no" as a "no", because some women will go to police afterwards, if it is not accepted, or the attacker exposes himself to the possibility to be badly injured, which may happen in various constellations.

Trogdor
03-12-2015, 03:56 PM
I don't know about you, but I find it really disturbing that anyone would ever think rape is okay in any circumstance.

Longbowman
03-12-2015, 03:57 PM
I don't know about you, but I find it really disturbing that anyone would ever think rape is okay in any circumstance.

Yeah, are there some guys out here who personally have done any of these things? 'She was acting flirty but when I made the move she said no. But I forcibly had sex with her anyway.' I doubt it.

Desaix DeBurgh
03-12-2015, 04:08 PM
The only time I would think about raping a bitch is during war. I only once had a girl say 'no' to me (only once in my life all other girls I made out with or had sex with never said no to me) when I was fooling around with her but she let me fool around with her ,anyway which made me think she was maybe ok with it but I felt to weird to fuck her because, of it. So I never raped a bitch. I find it hard to get turned on when the woman isn't into having sex with me so if a woman is actively struggling against me, rather than trying to please me, it is not a turn on so I find rape to be a turn-off so that is one of the reasons I don't do it but during war I would at least attempt it probably.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/aa/Captains_Share.png/1024px-Captains_Share.png

Desaix DeBurgh
03-12-2015, 04:15 PM

I think it is ok to rape the enemies' women during war. Most people not might agree with that but that is my opinion.

Harley
03-12-2015, 05:08 PM
Yeah, are there some guys out here who personally have done any of these things? 'She was acting flirty but when I made the move she said no. But I forcibly had sex with her anyway.' I doubt it.

I skipped all around in this topic.

But yes, that is why I think rape is more about power than sex because the rapist takes away the power of choice from the person who is trying to assert their own boundaries or is currently incapable of giving consent.

Sex should be a mutually gratifying experience for both people regardless.

Nebuchadnezzar
03-12-2015, 05:16 PM
War-Times.......

Somehow, "Rape" is turned a blind eye on in this matter.

Still though, Rape is never okay....

Also
03-12-2015, 05:25 PM
What if she changed her mind before the actual sex? Because what you've described isn't one of the categories.

Women often create initial barriers expecting the guy to break them. You can usually tell if a barrier is for real which will distinguish a real rape from a fake rape.

Though if she already made a sexual invitation for a guy, it's unlikely her 'no' really means 'no'. Unless she was very incisive and strong about not wanting to have sex, I wouldn't consider it a rape.

No they aren't, rest of your post invalid. Also my viewpoint is 'morality is subjective.' You misinterpret.

Yes, those are indeed moral statements. They refer to a code of conduct afterall, the one in which you believe in.

Wheter you want to go with 'morally is an illusion' or switch to 'morality is subjective' you'll lack an objective basis to morally condemn any actions any way.

Catkin
03-12-2015, 05:45 PM
War-Times.......

Somehow, "Rape" is turned a blind eye on in this matter.

Still though, Rape is never okay....

No, you're right, it's not. Even if their country is at war they are still ordinary women, many caring for children alone while the men are away fighting. War is not an excuse to take advantage of their added vulnerability. Good men wouldn't. Perhaps war just shows a person's real character, under stress and away from the usual societal expectations.

armenianbodyhair
03-12-2015, 05:48 PM
Never you disgusting animal.

Longbowman
03-12-2015, 05:49 PM
Women often create initial barriers expecting the guy to break them. You can usually tell if a barrier is for real which will distinguish a real rape from a fake rape.

No they don't.

Though if she already made a sexual invitation for a guy, it's unlikely her 'no' really means 'no'. Unless she was very incisive and strong about not wanting to have sex, I wouldn't consider it a rape.

I pity your sister, then.

Yes, those are indeed moral statements. They refer to a code of conduct afterall, the one in which you believe in.

No, they referred to the action that would result in the best result for the doer. Nothing moral either way.

Wheter you want to go with 'morally is an illusion' or switch to 'morality is subjective' you'll lack an objective basis to morally condemn any actions any way.

Please go and find the post where I said 'morality is an illusion.' I said 'morality is subjective.' I'm not switching anything, you just misquoted me to begin with. And yes, I don't condemn them from an objective moral standpoint, I just criticise your logic. I think what you're saying is simply factually incorrect, and as a secondary note, your actions will damage people. On a subjective level, if you did any of these things to my sister, or mother, or any female or male relative or close friend, I would kill you. Simple as. I would not move country to do it but if you lived within about a day's drive I would find you and murder you. Either that or arrest you and ensure a long conviction, which happens to be in my family's power, but if I were someone else, I would kill you instead.

Itarildë
03-12-2015, 05:51 PM
This thread scares me. When is rape ever okay? I am actually shocked at the amount of girls that think it's "okay" under certain circumstances...
Is she or he says no then that should be absolute.

Drawing-slim
03-12-2015, 06:03 PM
I personally make bitchies sign a form before they take their close off and preferably get them to say out loud "fuck me hard stallion Kurt"
I do not take any chances since women are unstable and can easily change their mind and call it rape even when it's not.

dude
03-12-2015, 06:25 PM
they have feelings too LOL. [jk]

what about the organizations trying to legalize it?
They don't qualify as men, they should be castrated.

ius semper
03-12-2015, 06:47 PM
It isn't.

LightHouse89
03-12-2015, 07:12 PM
They don't qualify as men, they should be castrated.

men or not they are human beingz. so how can you treat them like that?

I am a born again Liberal. Please tolerate my opinion.

LightHouse89
03-12-2015, 07:12 PM

can men be raped by women?

щрбл
03-12-2015, 07:20 PM

Yep, they can be drugged and/or raped, abused, etc (by both genders). Although they rarely complain to the authorities.

Nebuchadnezzar
03-12-2015, 07:22 PM
No, you're right, it's not. Even if their country is at war they are still ordinary women, many caring for children alone while the men are away fighting. War is not an excuse to take advantage of their added vulnerability. Good men wouldn't. Perhaps war just shows a person's real character, under stress and away from the usual societal expectations.

Well, sure there's men with good morals, that would never commit such an act.... But "Rape" is a weapon of war, have been for as long as the human race have waged wars. Rape of Women is used as a scare/subduing tactic against the enemy... As the good 'ole "Kill their men, and rape their women" phrase suggests.

Rape among many other dirty tactics are used, still to this day today in warfare.

Trogdor
03-12-2015, 07:35 PM

Yes it is possible for men to be raped by women. However it doesn't get reported to the authorities as much.

dude
03-12-2015, 08:12 PM
men or not they are human beingz. so how can you treat them like that?

I am a born again Liberal. Please tolerate my opinion.
:icon_eyes: WTF! Are you trying to get into Natia's panties?

Also
03-13-2015, 12:37 AM
No they don't.

Yeap, they do. Often because they fear being 'slutshamed' if they give in too easily. So they are saying 'no' but in reality want the guy to insist, also because this way they can have a lighter conscience "oh I said no, but he insisted. What could I do?", "I don't need to feel guilty about giving it up so early if I purposedly make him insist, it's like I had no choice".

In fact, I linked an article about it in this very same thread (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?163521-When-Rape-is-Okay&p=3456583&viewfull=1#post3456583) (direct link http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3379584)

I pity your sister, then.

No need to. My sister is a well resolved girl. But fake rape accusations happens all the time, for all kind of spurious reasons. People like to play around on what 'consent' exactly consists of, "oh I drunk a bit, we had sex, I regret it. I was raped", "oh he kept going, and I didn't say or do anything to try to stop him all the time, was I raped?", soon if the girl didn't sign a contract saying you two could have sex they'll be accusing you of rape.

No, they referred to the action that would result in the best result for the doer. Nothing moral either way.

I hope I got what you are trying to say completely wrong.

Are you saying I don't have to follow any rules because they represent ideals of fairness and justice, but merely because they give the best result for me?

However you put it, once you start saying people ought to do certain things and ought not to do certain things you are establishing moral codes.

Okay, you think morality is subjective. Then you and any guy doing time in prison have different subjective moralities, and there is no objective standard that qualifies any of these moral codes as superior to the other.

Please go and find the post where I said 'morality is an illusion.' I said 'morality is subjective.' I'm not switching anything, you just misquoted me to begin with. And yes, I don't condemn them from an objective moral standpoint, I just criticise your logic. I think what you're saying is simply factually incorrect, and as a secondary note, your actions will damage people. On a subjective level, if you did any of these things to my sister, or mother, or any female or male relative or close friend, I would kill you. Simple as. I would not move country to do it but if you lived within about a day's drive I would find you and murder you. Either that or arrest you and ensure a long conviction, which happens to be in my family's power, but if I were someone else, I would kill you instead.

Finding that exact post is a burden I am not sure I can afford. It was some time ago and since google search didn't find it for me I won't search through all your posting history for it. But I am sure you said because I was somewhat shocked by your position when I read it, then I read it again, it was something along the line "morality is an illusion anyway. What matters is about keeping the social order".

Anyway, notice you reaffirmed that morality is an illusion in this very thread we are now.

Morality is an illusion. Your logic is just inconsistent.

Longbowman
03-13-2015, 12:46 AM
Are you saying I don't have to follow any rules because they represent ideals of fairness and justice, but merely because they give the best result for me?

You aren't obligated to do anything at all.

However you put it, once you start saying people ought to do certain things and ought not to do certain things you are establishing moral codes.

But I didn't.

Okay, you think morality is subjective. Then you and any guy doing time in prison have different subjective moralities, and there is no objective standard that qualifies any of these moral codes as superior to the other.

Yep.

Anyway, notice you reaffirmed that morality is an illusion in this very thread we are now.

Yes but I wasn't really paying attention; I've never written that before. I guess I skimmed your post and responded without thinking. Either way, yes, what matters is the maintenance of society.

Also
03-13-2015, 12:54 AM
There are quite a few women like that but it's foolish for any guy to assume the chick is one of those type of gals. The risk is too high if your assumption is wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4hNaFkbZYU

I appreciate your honesty.

I have to deal with people here who pretend that women never say 'no' meaning 'yes' or even 'I beg you to fuck me'.

Longbowman
03-13-2015, 12:56 AM
I appreciate your honesty.

I have to deal with people here who pretend that women never say 'no' meaning 'yes' or even 'I beg you to fuck me'.

No one is pretending zero people think that but you're misinterpreting Frank as well, he's not saying they're a majority or even necessarily saying they're a significant minority and he's definitely not agreeing with the premise of your thread.

Also
03-13-2015, 01:06 AM
No one is pretending zero people think that but you're misinterpreting Frank as well, he's not saying they're a majority or even necessarily saying they're a significant minority and he's definitely not agreeing with the premise of your thread.

'quite a few', in his words, should be at least a significant minority. And c'mon, most women want to have their boundaries violated, they just don't want to have it violated by any man. But if they are already sexually inviting a guy, the guy should at least try to push these boundaries a bit, they like being taken control over.

Svipdag
03-13-2015, 03:34 AM
NEVER !

alb0zfinest
03-13-2015, 03:40 AM
NEVER !

What about this instance that i mentioned earlier in the thread?

"This is perhaps a very extreme case, but if a killer had ones entire family and threatened to kill them all if that person did not rape someone else"

It's not as rare as you think, is rape justified then?

Longbowman
03-13-2015, 03:41 AM
It's not as rare as you think

Yes it is.

alb0zfinest
03-13-2015, 03:46 AM
Yes it is.

Not really. I can link you to some cases of this being reported on the news if you'd like?

But either way this stuff does happen, and imo the only time that rape is justified.

Longbowman
03-13-2015, 03:48 AM
Not really. I can link you to some cases of this being reported on the news if you'd like?

But either way this stuff does happen, and imo the only time that rape is justified.

If you can prove it has happened more than five times I will track you down and dance a jig for you.

If it happens, I guess you can prioritise yourself over someone else, if that's what makes you happier.

Queen B
03-13-2015, 06:59 AM
There are quite a few women like that but it's foolish for any guy to assume the chick is one of those type of gals. The risk is too high if your assumption is wrong.
Well, let's hope that once he is jailed for rape, his inmates gonna rape him, even though he said ''NO'' to them.

Wadaad
03-13-2015, 07:55 AM
They might say, “Yes please, that’s kind of you.” And then when the tea arrives, they might not want the tea at all. Sure, that’s annoying, as you’ve already made the tea, but they remain under no obligation to drink the tea. They did want tea, now they don’t. Sometimes people change their mind in the time it takes to boil that kettle, brew the tea and add the milk. And it’s ok for people to change their mind. You are still not entitled to watch them drink it.
If they are unconscious, don’t make them tea. Unconscious people don’t want tea and can’t answer the question, “Do you want tea?” because they are unconscious

via http://qz.com/359125/this-delightful-tea-analogy-is-all-you-need-to-know-about-sexual-consent/

Actually if this is a fair analogy, it isnt ok...it takes time and effort to make tea, and a person who consents to your offer should factor that in. It is rude to make someone make a gesture for you, only for you to refuse it thus waste their time.

Also
03-13-2015, 10:17 AM
Well, let's hope that once he is jailed for rape, his inmates gonna rape him, even though he said ''NO'' to them.

Completely different situations. Men mean what they say, they don't play games like women.

There are pretty much no examples of a inmate refusing the sexual advancements of another inmate, but actually wishing him to go further because that's how he want things to go like. While women engaging in token resistance to sex - saying 'no' but meaning 'yes' - is a somewhat typical behavior for them (see the study I already linked twice), and this is common knowledge for men who are not brainwashed by feminist thinking.

Even more than that, some women will say 'no' and then get dissapointed because the guy didn't insist and think he is less of a man for not trying to imposing himself.

I don't think you are even properly reading my posts or you lack the ability to discern two different contexts just because they involve the same type of physical action, like comparing a doctor who cuts a patient's chest for a surgery and a thug who stabs someone in the chest. You're probably just with your pussy on fire and thumbing down my posts in a row. That's why your old greeks like Aristotle thought women should be silent.

Queen B
03-13-2015, 10:43 AM
Completely different situations. Men mean what they say, they don't play games like women.
A human beings saying no, another human being say no. I don't see how they are different situations.
Anything else is sexist, idiotic and an effort to justify criminal activities.

There are pretty much no examples of a inmate refusing the sexual advancements of another inmate, but actually wishing him to go further because that's how he want things to go like. While women engaging in token resistance to sex - saying 'no' but meaning 'yes' - is a somewhat typical behavior for them (see the study I already linked twice), and this is common knowledge for men who are not brainwashed by feminist thinking.
Even more than that, some women will say 'no' and then get dissapointed because the guy didn't insist and think he is less of a man for not trying to imposing himself.
If a woman REALLY wants someone to have sex with her, she will eventually indicated it , one way or another.
Apart from that, a man forcing himself on her ''just in case she meant yes'' is only proving that 1) the man has no morals 2) the man does not respect the person he is dealing with 3) the man has various insecurities and wrong ethics.
Meaning, a man that he prefers to be called rapist, instead of being called less of a man, has wrong priorities, hasn't he?

I don't think you are even properly reading my posts or you lack the ability to discern two different contexts just because they involve the same type of physical action, like comparing a doctor who cuts a patient's chest for a surgery and a thug who stabs someone in the chest. You're probably just with your pussy on fire and thumbing down my posts in a row. That's why your old greeks like Aristotle thought women should be silent.
I'm not really giving attention to people that justify rapes, or actually say that '' women say NO but mean yes, so the man should force himself on her, just in case she means yes, and lose the chance to stick it on her''.

I'm engaged to be married, my ''pussy'' is definately not your concern.

Of course I will Thumb Down someone that justifies people that force themselves to have sex with women say NO. Should I apply rapist behavior? :picard2:

No wonder why the per capita rape statistics in Brazil is high.

Heart of Oak
03-13-2015, 11:30 AM
There is never under any circumstance a time when Rape is okay, NEVER....

Vendafor
03-13-2015, 11:35 AM
Rape is never ok. I thought this might be a Moslem thing.
If prophet Muhammad could do it to a 9 year old, then it is okay. Anal Snackbar.

Harley
03-13-2015, 01:42 PM
Actually if this is a fair analogy, it isnt ok...it takes time and effort to make tea, and a person who consents to your offer should factor that in. It is rude to make someone make a gesture for you, only for you to refuse it thus waste their time.

I feel like there are other signs to be able to tell when someone is wasting their time. I'm not one for quick or casual sex anyways, so it gives me more time to deliberate the signs they're giving off(I have had dudes give me weird mixed signals before, but gay women are more openly aggressive towards me). I'd rarely bother preparing tea for just anyone because I engage in sex with long term commitment, meaning that the other person is aware I want to make their tea for the term of our engagement together.

Also
03-13-2015, 01:55 PM
A human beings saying no, another human being say no. I don't see how they are different situations.
Anything else is sexist, idiotic and an effort to justify criminal activities.

A man's word is more respected as a consequence of men being more straighforward. Not even women take themselves very seriously, they'll say one thing and five minutes later do something completely different.

If a woman REALLY wants someone to have sex with her, she will eventually indicated it , one way or another.
Apart from that, a man forcing himself on her ''just in case she meant yes'' is only proving that 1) the man has no morals 2) the man does not respect the person he is dealing with 3) the man has various insecurities and wrong ethics.
Meaning, a man that he prefers to be called rapist, instead of being called less of a man, has wrong priorities, hasn't he?

I'm not really giving attention to people that justify rapes, or actually say that '' women say NO but mean yes, so the man should force himself on her, just in case she means yes, and lose the chance to stick it on her''.

First, if you expect a man to be rational and cold-minded you shouldn't sexually provoke him and induce him to have sex with you. If she really means 'no' this will become clear at one point and then he can stop, but to find out he has to push the boundaries a bit. This is the imminent response, if a guy goes to a bar and starts to call another guy names he can expect to engage in a fight, and get some punchs, the guy who was provoked won't ask 'can you hit you, sir?', it's action-reaction, and if the provoker gets hitted no one will think he was just a poor victim that was treated unfairly.

Being wired to stop your sexual advancements after being induced by a girl to do it just right after she says 'no' out of nowhere is not biologically advantageous. Because you need sex to reproduce and to unload. But modern civilization came with standards that opposes and represses masculinity by treating women as eternal victims whose every little wishes have to be fulfilled immediately and every detail has to molded to fit them. Some decades ago no one would take seriously a rape accusation where the girl think she was raped just because she got a bit drunk, just like marital rape is an oxymoron.

It's the sexual nature of human beings, men will strive for dominance and women will crave for submission.

No wonder why the per capita rape statistics in Brazil is high.

We have lower rape rates than Australia, the US and some european countries.

Queen B
03-13-2015, 02:10 PM
A man's word is more respected as a consequence of men being more straighforward. Not even women take themselves very seriously, they'll say one thing and five minutes later do something completely different
You live in a fantasy world where men never lie and whatever they say, it is what it is, and all woman are sayin one thing and mean another, especially when it comes to sex.

First, if you expect a man to be rational and cold-minded you shouldn't sexually provoke him and induce him to have sex with you. If she really means 'no' this will become clear at one point and then he can stop, but to find out he has to push the boundaries a bit.
What's your ''pushing boundaries'' limit? Go all the way and if she is still crying and kicking and saying NO then only then it rape '' Hey, I didn't realized your NO was a NO''.

Being wired to stop your sexual advancements after being induced by a girl to do it just right after she says 'no' out of nowhere is not biologically advantageous. Because you need sex to reproduce and to unload. But modern civilization came with standards that opposes and represses masculinity by treating women as eternal victims whose every little wishes have to be fulfilled immediately and every detail has to molded to fit them. Some decades ago no one would take seriously a rape accusation where the girl think she was raped just because she got a bit drunk, just like marital rape is an oxymoron.
You speak as in men are not capable of logical thinking, and acting like animals.
Maritial rape have nothing oxymoron. When sex is not consensual is rape.
Being married to someone doesn't give you the liberty to act on his body against his will.

We have lower rape rates than Australia, the US and some european countries.
You have extremely high rapes in general.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c6/Rape_rate_per_100%2C000_-_country_comparison_-_United_Nations_2012.png/1024px-Rape_rate_per_100%2C000_-_country_comparison_-_United_Nations_2012.png

Also
03-13-2015, 02:35 PM
You live in a fantasy world where men never lie and whatever they say, it is what it is, and all woman are sayin one thing and mean another, especially when it comes to sex.

No, I do not. :no::no::no:

I never said men never lie and women always do. I do say that men are far more straightforward than women, which as a consequence will socially condition people to take a man more serious than a woman.

You don't see men playing 'hard to get' or engaging in token resistance to sex, for example. The fantasy world is the one where men and women are the same and act the same and we should treat them by the same standards. Since they don't we treat them by different standards.

What's your ''pushing boundaries'' limit? Go all the way and if she is still crying and kicking and saying NO then only then it rape '' Hey, I didn't realized your NO was a NO''.

She says 'no' and you keep going for a period of 5 to 20 seconds. If she starts screaming, kicking, crying, struggling then you can stop. Most likely she won't and will give herself away. If she does the man can put the blame on her "oh, you're so sexy I can't control myself" or something like that.

You speak as in men are not capable of logical thinking, and acting like animals.
Maritial rape have nothing oxymoron. When sex is not consensual is rape.
Being married to someone doesn't give you the liberty to act on his body against his will.

We are animals, just a special kind. We are born, grow, fuck, reproduce and die. Outside of that there isn't much sense in life, almost all the rest of the things we do are masturbatory activies, we just do them to entertain our brain but are not essential or necessary.

In evolutionary psychology, one of the basic ideas is that because humans have been evolving for such for a very long period of time and then came an explosion of technology and the social norms of the modern world in a comparatively very short period of time, we as humans are more adapted to the world as it was than we are to the world as it is now. This excessive concern for females that we now face is not natural and is not healthy and emasculates men. The potential for violence and imposition is an essential part of the male identity that cannot be removed. This is why women should know their place, not abuse their current victim status and not abuse the power of manipulation that comes with the ability to induce men to act through the insinuation of sex.

If you are a man and you're married, you own your wife and she owns you sex. You want it, you get it. Man is the head of woman. The idea of marital rape is a silly social construction.

You have extremely high rapes in general.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c6/Rape_rate_per_100%2C000_-_country_comparison_-_United_Nations_2012.png/1024px-Rape_rate_per_100%2C000_-_country_comparison_-_United_Nations_2012.png

I see.

Queen B
03-13-2015, 02:46 PM
I never said men never lie and women always do. I do say that men are far more straightforward than women, which as a consequence will socially condition people to take a man more serious than a woman.
You don't see men playing 'hard to get' or engaging in token resistance to sex, for example. The fantasy world is the one where men and women are the same and act the same and we should treat them by the same standards. Since they don't we treat them by different standards.

Men aren't straightfoward at all. In fact, are way more manipulative than women. They do say all kinds of bullshit to a woman, so she can finally spread her legs, and after he fuckes her, he leaves. So much of taking serious such people.

She says 'no' and you keep going for a period of 5 to 20 seconds. If she starts screaming, kicking, crying, struggling then you can stop. Most likely she won't and will give herself away. If she does the man can put the blame on her "oh, you're so sexy I can't control myself" or something like that.
You seems to have find all the excuses to justify a rape. Good for justice system the '' she was so sexy I couldn't control my self'' isn't a valid defense line. Bad for women is that there are people that thing that way.

We are animals, just a special kind. We are born, grow, fuck, reproduce and die. Outside of that there isn't much sense in life, almost all the rest of the things we do are masturbatory activies, we just do them to entertain our brain but are not essential or necessary.

What makes a difference between us and mammals/other animals, is logic. I though you would have already figured it out :confused:
But if you had, you would have used it already.

In evolutionary psychology, one of the basic ideas is that because humans have been evolving for such for a very long period of time and then came an explosion of technology and the social norms of the modern world in a comparatively very short period of time, we as humans are more adapted to the world as it was than we are to the world as it is now. This excessive concern for females that we now face is not natural and is not healthy and emasculates men. The potential for violence and imposition is an essential part of the male identity that cannot be removed. This is why women should know their place, not abuse their current victim status and not abuse the power of manipulation that comes with the ability to induce men to act through the insinuation of sex.

Couldn't get more sexist than this.

If you are a man and you're married, you own your wife and she owns you sex. You want it, you get it. Man is the head of woman. The idea of marital rape is a silly social construction.

I rest my case here.
Apparently I'm discussing with a person that lacks commons sense, logic,lives in the 1500s and he is prone to raping.

PS: Chemical castration.

Harley
03-13-2015, 06:16 PM
There is fight or flight, then the lesser known "freeze" reaction, in which a person automatically freezes when experiencing a stressful situation. Deer in headlights kind of thing.

The only sure fire way to tell if a person is okay with sex is to ask them. If they play hard to get with all this weird confusing stuff, better safe than sorry and leave that person alone.

I have not known a person's own hand to reject them at any time when it comes to self gratification.

Skerdilaid
03-13-2015, 06:25 PM
When I am horny

Fear Fiain
03-13-2015, 06:30 PM
There is fight or flight, then the lesser know "freeze" reaction, in which a person automatically freezes when experiencing a stressful situation. Deer in headlights kind of thing.

The only sure fire way to tell if a person is okay with sex is to ask them. If they play hard to get with all this weird confusing stuff, better safe than sorry and leave that person alone.

I have not know a person's own hand to reject them at any time when it comes to self gratification.

I think if you're old enough to be out on dates with boys, you're old enough to say "no" to things you don't want.
this coddling bullshit needs to stop, of "affirmative consent" ...

Harley
03-13-2015, 06:47 PM
I think if you're old enough to be out on dates with boys, you're old enough to say "no" to things you don't want.
this coddling bullshit needs to stop, of "affirmative consent" ...

This coming from someone who believes and supports Aspie rights.

Think about what you support, think about why your support of Aspie rights relates to what I said, then tell me something that makes sense.

Anthropos
03-13-2015, 06:53 PM
Thread title and idea that rape is OK annoys me. Rape is NOT OK. If a woman thinks it's alright for a man to "hold her down and physically force her to have sex" then it's not rape.

Fear Fiain
03-13-2015, 07:28 PM
This coming from someone who believes and supports Aspie rights.

Think about what you support, think about why your support of Aspie rights relates to what I said, then tell me something that makes sense.

I support giving fair treatment to autistics, maybe even lenience in certain circumstances.
But I don't support a free ride for anyone.

Dictator
03-13-2015, 07:36 PM
Rape is non-consensual, if a woman wants forced sex it shouldn't be considered rape.

Harley
03-14-2015, 05:16 AM
I support giving fair treatment to autistics, maybe even lenience in certain circumstances.
But I don't support a free ride for anyone.

It's not coddling to give someone an opportunity to clearly decide what they want to do, who may have not had the strength before to stand alone.

I have been in a situation where I've said no, stop, tried to pull away, then lost the willpower to fight my rapist because I was scared. Why? Because I was raised to accept all circumstances and hide emotional responses or receive a full fledged punch to the face or other forms of physical response. I've never broken a bone before and I don't bruise. Yet I was too scared to scream and to fight wildly away from my rapist.

To directly give a person a chance to say yes or no is giving them the power to choose and the respect to make that choice. You are acknowledging that person's right to exist and make intelligent choices for themselves, even if you disagree with why they've made it.

It can get confusing if someone doesn't understand mixed signals or misinterprets certain actions. It would be a better action to get to know each person thoroughly and plan to have relations with, so you are a better judge of their character and intentions.

Having a strong foundation for respect is something that anyone should employ, regardless of gender, age, disabilities, etc.

Also
03-14-2015, 08:48 AM
There is fight or flight, then the lesser known "freeze" reaction, in which a person automatically freezes when experiencing a stressful situation. Deer in headlights kind of thing.

I have not known a person's own hand to reject them at any time when it comes to self gratification.

If you are an adult and you're not unconscious or something like that, silence implies consent. Just because the person was shocked or speechless doesn't mean she didn't consent, if she could have stopped and she chose not to, then she consented, you have to assume your calls.

Can you imagine an adult guy saying "dude, she started to unzip me, pull my pants down, and go down on me, I was so surprised and nervous I freezed I wasn't expecting that, this never happened to me, I didn't say anything. I didn't consent to getting my dick sucked. Maybe I should file a complaint saying I was raped or sexually abused".

If you start with something like that, and then she suddenly stopped reacting and let the guy go on, it's okay.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/2f9f08ae528ddb420e517b48246d73e7/tumblr_nkpwwkMJkV1ttq744o1_500.gif

Nurzat
03-14-2015, 09:10 AM
rape shouldn't exist nowadays with all these little whores we're raising. men should focus on the promiscuous, which are a good chunk of the female population now

Loki
03-14-2015, 09:13 AM
Shocking thread. Rape is never okay (in my humble opinion).

Loki
03-14-2015, 09:14 AM
silence implies consent.

Nonsense. What kind of people skills do you possess? Or communication skills. What a load of hogwash.

Mraz
03-14-2015, 09:31 AM
It's ok after midnight :eek:

Catkin
03-14-2015, 09:59 AM
If you are an adult and you're not unconscious or something like that, silence implies consent. Just because the person was shocked or speechless doesn't mean she didn't consent, if she could have stopped and she chose not to, then she consented, you have to assume your calls.

Can you imagine an adult guy saying "dude, she started to unzip me, pull my pants down, and go down on me, I was so surprised and nervous I freezed I wasn't expecting that, this never happened to me, I didn't say anything. I didn't consent to getting my dick sucked. Maybe I should file a complaint saying I was raped or sexually abused".

If you start with something like that, and then she suddenly stopped reacting and let the guy go on, it's okay.

In the case where a woman has already tried saying a genuine no and has tried to push him away and the man has ignored it and carried on, the woman may not see that as "oh, he just thinks I'm playing hard to get I need to persuade him I'm not" but instead think he knows she doesn't want it but will continue regardless because he is fully intent on raping her. With this sense of powerlessness to prevent it, and the terror from what is happening to her, the woman may just freeze, zone out.

That's not consent. It's frightened submission to what is seen as the inevitable.

щрбл
03-14-2015, 10:04 AM
Well... if you do not understand when no means actually no, then you are a retard, and a rapist. You could always plead involuntary rape, but it's probably not going to be accepted as a valid excuse in the court. :rolleyes:

Nebuchadnezzar
03-14-2015, 10:10 AM
Shocking thread. Rape is never okay (in my humble opinion).

Well....... what if the rape victim is a rapist, a child molesting rapist ?

Will you stop the raping procedure, if you we're in prison, and saw it happen before your eyes ?

Also
03-14-2015, 10:19 AM
In the case where a woman has already tried saying a genuine no and has tried to push him away and the man has ignored it and carried on, the woman may not see that as "oh, he just thinks I'm playing hard to get I need to persuade him I'm not" but instead think he knows she doesn't want it but will continue regardless because he is fully intent on raping her. With this sense of powerlessness to prevent it, and the terror from what is happening to her, the woman may just freeze, zone out.

That's not consent. It's frightened submission to what is seen as the inevitable.

This is what we achieved in our society, the extreme infantilization of women. They can't afford their own weight and respond to their actions or their silence.

Saying 'I was freezed that's why I let it happen' doesn't change the fact that you let it happen. This may help to explain why you let things happens, but it's not enough to detract from the fact that you didn't do anything to stop it when you could.

There is not one situation in which an adult man, being in power to stop something or to try to, would not but then justify his lack of action on his feelings as if he had no choice because of how he felt momentarilly and this would be socially acceptable.

Well... if you do not understand when no means actually no, then you are a retard, and a rapist. You could always plead involuntary rape, but it's probably not going to be accepted as a valid excuse in the court. :rolleyes:

'no' means 'yes' often, I can tell by the tone.

Heart of Oak
03-14-2015, 10:58 AM
I will repeat myself, and hope this Thread stops here, Under no "Circumstance is Rape okay" NEVER...
Also, you must be some kind of Pedo/sicko to think otherwise...

Heart of Oak
03-14-2015, 11:00 AM
This is what we achieved in our society, the extreme infantilization of women. They can't afford their own weight and respond to their actions or their silence.

Saying 'I was freezed that's why I let it happen' doesn't change the fact that you let it happen. This may help to explain why you let things happens, but it's not enough to detract from the fact that you didn't do anything to stop it when you could.

There is not one situation in which an adult man, being in power to stop something or to try to, would not but then justify his lack of action on his feelings as if he had no choice because of how he felt momentarilly and this would be socially acceptable.

No means No, even in prison were you should be, you are sick and need professional help...

Catkin
03-14-2015, 11:03 AM

I'm not sure I follow. It seems you are saying women do have equal enough strength to men to actually be able to fight off a rapist.

And I thought you were for the infantilisation of women? Putting them in their place, lower than a man, punishing them as you would a child. Having them obey and follow the man rather than make up their own mind. Now it seems you blame them for what is done to them if they can't act like a man and have sufficient strength to fight a man off.

Loki
03-14-2015, 11:14 AM
Well....... what if the rape victim is a rapist, a child molesting rapist ?

Will you stop the raping procedure, if you we're in prison, and saw it happen before your eyes ?

Why are you trying to think of bizarre situations just to justify rape? Get real.

Loki
03-14-2015, 11:16 AM

You sound like a rapist. You need professional help, dude. Or incarceration. Your attitude on this subject is sickening.

rhiannon
03-14-2015, 12:33 PM

I see.
This is some twisted thinking you have...:tsk::tsk:

Nebuchadnezzar
03-14-2015, 12:41 PM
Why are you trying to think of bizarre situations just to justify rape? Get real.

Excuse me for not having empathy for rapists...... you rape, you deserve to get raped, in my book....

It's poetic justice, just like it was made in the korean movie "Oldboy"

Loki
03-14-2015, 02:58 PM
Excuse me for not having empathy for rapists...... you rape, you deserve to get raped, in my book....

It's poetic justice, just like it was made in the korean movie "Oldboy"

Yeah, well you can adhere to the laws of the jungle if you want. In civilized society it doesn't work like that. A crime gets punished by the legal system, not kangaroo courts.

War Chef
03-14-2015, 03:10 PM
Umm not defending Also but I think his definition of rape is women who take on submissive roles even though the sex is still consensual they still want to be handled forcefully - something about a guy losing all his inhibitions over you is a major turn-on. You have to have Autism not to know if she wants it or not.. So no means no, silence means keep going :D Am I right or am I right?

I'll be serious: rape is wrong.

Wow what a staunch defender of women's rights. :rolleyes: You've definitely earned some points from 50% of the forum.

Also
03-14-2015, 04:07 PM
Umm not defending Also but I think his definition of rape is women who take on submissive roles even though the sex is still consensual they still want to be handled forcefully - something about a guy losing all his inhibitions over you is a major turn-on. You have to have Autism not to know if she wants it or not.. So no means no, silence means keep going :D Am I right or am I right?

Wow what a staunch defender of women's rights. :rolleyes: You've definitely earned some points from 50% of the forum.

I've said several times here that you push the initial boundaries to see if the 'no' means 'no' or if it's for real. If it she starts shouting, crying, kicking, struggling whatever then you stop.
Regardless of what people say here, it is common that women do say 'no' and means 'yes' as many men can tell by personal experience (including me) and as is asserted by research on the subject. Truth is, you don't turn many women on by doing exactly what she tells you to do like a good puppy, and you don't need to ask everything to her, you need to act, you have to show some dominance (again both supported by men's experience and research on the subject).

One of the signals that her 'no' actually means 'yes' is her voice tone (I don't see what's shocking about this). If when she says 'no' you don't feel strength on her voice, but she speaks with a soft pleasing voice, there is a very good chance she wants you to insist. The basics is that, if she left room for you to act, she most likely wants you to. Some girls will say 'no' but you can just tell by her eyes she wants something more when you stop.

War Chef
03-14-2015, 04:11 PM
Truth is, you don't turn many women on by doing exactly what she tells you to do like a good puppy, and you don't need to ask everything to her, you need to act, you have to show some dominance

I totally feel you. When the woman really is not in the mood you will know, in the form a fist to the face or physical resistance. I don't expect low testosterone folks of TA like castrated femi-Sky-burn to understand this. Typical conformist scum bags ganging up on the 1 person with a controversial opinion.

Also
03-14-2015, 04:13 PM
I totally feel you. When the woman really is not in the mood you will know, in the form a fist to the face or physical resistance. I don't expect low testosterone folks of TA like castrated femi-Sky-burn to understand this. Typical conformist scum bags ganging up on the 1 person with a controversial opinion.

Now we are speaking the same language bro :cool:

War Chef
03-14-2015, 04:17 PM
Now we are speaking the same language bro :cool:

I'm sure many people here find you dangerous with rape potential in the future, but ironically it's the "rape is bad" crowd that will most likely actually act out on some suppressed urges in the heat of the moment.

Harley
03-14-2015, 05:13 PM

http://38.media.tumblr.com/2f9f08ae528ddb420e517b48246d73e7/tumblr_nkpwwkMJkV1ttq744o1_500.gif
No, silence does not imply consent. It's foolish to assume it does in any part of one's life, whether it be business deals, asking someone if you can help yourself to something of theirs, whatever.

I just saw a video on Facebook where a guy(Idk if he is a random guy or her bf, as the title indicates), but it's not like guys don't have their own choices either to refuse sex. I think he should file charges of assault against this person and applaud him for not reacting violently to her.

http://youtu.be/ydXV7_DdcRQ

Anyway, in my case, I said "no", "stop", and tried to pull away from him. After that came a period of silence from shock. If this were you, would you have assumed I meant consent? Because I didn't fight harder?

Does everyone who doesn't fight hard as if their lives depended on it fight hard and if they didn't fight tooth and nail, then they wanted sex?

I don't know your background, how you were raised, or what kind of people you have met and related to. There are people who freeze and don't know what to do or do not have the willpower to speak up for themselves. I was one of those people. If they are rare, okay, but they still exist. They have the right to be consulted if they want sex or not rather than bulldozed and confused into the more aggressive opinion.

I don't believe in DOM shit, I don't cater to sexist opinions as I respect both men and women, I also approach individuals and get to know that person and appreciate what makes them uniquely them, not some cookie cutter bull that people apply on groups of people to justify an opinion.

It's wrong to assume that silence implies consent. Even if you have to stop a young guy with his pants down about to get a blowjob to get out of his stupor, he should consent to the experience, even if it means he's like wtf just happened and pulls up his pants and goes.

Bluntly asking someone, even in the middle of something, gives them the opportunity to reconsider their actions and make a conscious decision.

It is beliefs like "silence implies consent" that washes over others that encourages thought processes like fake rape and other fake bullshit.

It's not going to hurt you or anyone else to be 100% sure that it's in the best interests and desires of both partners to confirm having sex is the right choice.

Loki
03-14-2015, 05:32 PM
I'm sure many people here find you dangerous with rape potential in the future, but ironically it's the "rape is bad" crowd that will most likely actually act out on some suppressed urges in the heat of the moment.

From figures you pulled out of your ass?

Harley
03-14-2015, 05:34 PM

Rape is bad. Defining rape and what is consent is what this discussion centers around. I believe Also is trying to define what is rape and what is not, rather than he saying taking someone against their will when it was completely unwanted(the punch to the face).

There is nothing wrong with consensual sex, whether it is rough or whatever. Consensual is the keyword. Also is defining what he takes to be consensual. I'm challenging the idea that some lack the fortitude to straight punch someone who won't take no for an answer. It's an inhibition that should not be interpreted as consent, and most definitely in my case was not consent.

Black Wolf
03-14-2015, 05:35 PM
Rape is NEVER okay.

Also
03-14-2015, 06:17 PM
Anyway, in my case, I said "no", "stop", and tried to pull away from him. After that came a period of silence from shock. If this were you, would you have assumed I meant consent? Because I didn't fight harder?

Does everyone who doesn't fight hard as if their lives depended on it fight hard and if they didn't fight tooth and nail, then they wanted sex?

I don't know your background, how you were raised, or what kind of people you have met and related to. There are people who freeze and don't know what to do or do not have the willpower to speak up for themselves. I was one of those people. If they are rare, okay, but they still exist. They have the right to be consulted if they want sex or not rather than bulldozed and confused into the more aggressive opinion.

I don't believe in DOM shit, I don't cater to sexist opinions as I respect both men and women, I also approach individuals and get to know that person and appreciate what makes them uniquely them, not some cookie cutter bull that people apply on groups of people to justify an opinion.

It's wrong to assume that silence implies consent. Even if you have to stop a young guy with his pants down about to get a blowjob to get out of his stupor, he should consent to the experience, even if it means he's like wtf just happened and pulls up his pants and goes.

Bluntly asking someone, even in the middle of something, gives them the opportunity to reconsider their actions and make a conscious decision.

It is beliefs like "silence implies consent" that washes over others that encourages thought processes like fake rape and other fake bullshit.

It's not going to hurt you or anyone else to be 100% sure that it's in the best interests and desires of both partners to confirm having sex is the right choice.

Unless you were clearly visible paralyzed, like a dead cold body or something, people have the right to take things at face value.

Otherwise you should ask the girl every 3 minutes if she is okay with the sex, maybe she changed her mind 2 minutes ago but was too freezed to say anything and wanted to stop, but you've been raping her for the last minute and didn't take notice. Does a girl have to ask a dude permission to blow him? Maybe he is just frozen and is too uncomfortable to say he doesn't want it.

If you have a tongue to speak you can use it.

Raven_
03-14-2015, 06:19 PM
I think there indeed are women who have a weak spot for such aggressive approach (which isn't a rape if that's what they desire and don't show resistance ), but I see it as very problematic, if it is enacted on strangers. Because you are just guessing. Not everyone displays her / his feelings in the same way.
Besides, Also has said quite a few times women can't control themselves. The way he offers such a faux realization of a desire to have a strong, independent :D man in their lives is a little cunning, in fact.

Harley
03-14-2015, 07:03 PM
Unless you were clearly visible paralyzed, like a dead cold body or something, people have the right to take things at face value.

Otherwise you should ask the girl every 3 minutes if she is okay with the sex, maybe she changed her mind 2 minutes ago but was too freezed to say anything and wanted to stop, but you've been raping her for the last minute and didn't take notice. Does a girl have to ask a dude permission to blow him? Maybe he is just frozen and is too uncomfortable to say he doesn't want it.

If you have a tongue to speak you can use it.
You've never been uncomfortable or in a position of weakness?

If the first time a woman says no, stop, and tries to push you away, it should only take once. If you feel pressured by a guilty conscience to continue using that tongue to ask her permission every three minutes, do what you gotta do.

If you have a tongue to speak you can use it to ask for consent. Then follow with your willpower to tuck away your desire and go find a straightforward bedfellow.

Longbowman
03-14-2015, 10:17 PM

So you're going to rape them better?

We're stronger than girls. If a girl tried to make a move on me I'd never feel physically threatened. The reverse is not the case. Come on, dude. Not everyone reacts to fear by screaming. When I was a child, I froze.

I'm starting to feel like you raped someone and are trying to convince yourself it wasn't really rape.

War Chef
03-15-2015, 01:28 AM
From figures you pulled out of your ass?

Of course I can't give you "figures" for an anecdotal claim but this should be enough:

Our Brains are Wired for Hypocrisy (http://www.newsweek.com/our-brains-are-wired-hypocrisy-begley-80941)

It's my experience that those most outspoken against something have a tendency to do exactly the same, that's why if I was a chick I'd feel less threatened being alone with Also than the rest of you self-righteous lot.

Oneeye
03-15-2015, 01:29 AM
These stats are scary. Jesus.

Longbowman
03-15-2015, 01:30 AM
These stats are scary. Jesus.

They're 37 years old.

Also
03-15-2015, 05:17 AM
If the first time a woman says no, stop, and tries to push you away, it should only take once. If you feel pressured by a guilty conscience to continue using that tongue to ask her permission every three minutes, do what you gotta do.

Nice way to look like a wuss tard and an emasculated male.

Heart of Oak
03-15-2015, 08:57 AM
I'm not sure I follow. It seems you are saying women do have equal enough strength to men to actually be able to fight off a rapist.

And I thought you were for the infantilization of women? Putting them in their place, lower than a man, punishing them as you would a child. Having them obey and follow the man rather than make up their own mind. Now it seems you blame them for what is done to them if they can't act like a man and have sufficient strength to fight a man off.

I know some women have this ability, this still doesn't make rape [non consensual sex] in anyway right, agreed, and I believe women have equal rights, women that can't fight off a assailant should in no way be blamed or chastised.
Also, is a grade 1 pervert, pedophile, that needs professional help, in no way are women beneath men, he needs to be rapped himself then tell us how he deserved it, his posts need reporting, persuading to this thread, close this thread...

rhiannon
03-15-2015, 12:08 PM

You better hope your mother, sister, future wife, or future daughter NEVER get wind of your twisted ideologies. I see you living a very lonely life, otherwise.

rhiannon
03-15-2015, 12:16 PM
Rape is bad. Defining rape and what is consent is what this discussion centers around. I believe Also is trying to define what is rape and what is not, rather than he saying taking someone against their will when it was completely unwanted(the punch to the face).

There is nothing wrong with consensual sex, whether it is rough or whatever. Consensual is the keyword. Also is defining what he takes to be consensual. I'm challenging the idea that some lack the fortitude to straight punch someone who won't take no for an answer. It's an inhibition that should not be interpreted as consent, and most definitely in my case was not consent.

In my generation, my friends and I would find ourselves parked in a car with a couple guys hanging out...and naturally they'd start to take things further. I think most of the time I felt pretty scared and not too keen on the whole sex thing just yet, but they had us as their captive audience and there really wasn't a whole lot that could be done so we played along. These kinds of situations were commonplace and nobody ever expected to hear us make claims of rape, although technically, these situations were exactly that, in many ways. Girls in my generation weren't as inclined to report rape because culturally speaking, the female was still more or less blamed for "getting herself into the situation"

Harley
03-15-2015, 12:47 PM
Nice way to look like a wuss tard and an emasculated male.

That's why it's a better practice overall to just engage in sex with someone who is into you without playing all these weird mind games for consent. Better for you and better for your partner.

Also
03-15-2015, 04:17 PM

And I thought you were for the infantilisation of women? Putting them in their place, lower than a man, punishing them as you would a child. Having them obey and follow the man rather than make up their own mind. Now it seems you blame them for what is done to them if they can't act like a man and have sufficient strength to fight a man off.

You misunderstood me.

Women indeed must be submissive towards their male partners, so in this sense they are akin to a kid.

And it is not that they have the strength to fight a male, but they are mature enough to know what they are doing, so "I didn't say anything therefore I didn't consent" is not a valid excuse.

Basically adult women stand between children and adult males. They are under the authority of a male, be it their father or their husband/boyfriend, but they are not exactly children and don't need to be treated as such. A small child could excuse herself/himself saying she/he froze in front of a situation but an adult woman can't.

Also, is a grade 1 pervert, pedophile, that needs professional help, in no way are women beneath men, he needs to be rapped himself then tell us how he deserved it, his posts need reporting, persuading to this thread, close this thread...

lol, are you high? No one was even talking about children.

I know you british have problems with drugs (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-141237/Britain-worst-Europe-drug-use.html) but you should try not to post here while you are high. You may think I am a pervert (and I probably am and won't apologize for that) but at least I do not finance terrorist guerrilas and violent drug dealers with my money.

You better hope your mother, sister, future wife, or future daughter NEVER get wind of your twisted ideologies. I see you living a very lonely life, otherwise.

They are not twisted. They are rooted in the proper understanding of human nature and on the rejection of the sacralization of women.

And you can totally be surrounded by people and still be alone, even by your own family.

In my generation, my friends and I would find ourselves parked in a car with a couple guys hanging out...and naturally they'd start to take things further. I think most of the time I felt pretty scared and not too keen on the whole sex thing just yet, but they had us as their captive audience and there really wasn't a whole lot that could be done so we played along. These kinds of situations were commonplace and nobody ever expected to hear us make claims of rape, although technically, these situations were exactly that, in many ways. Girls in my generation weren't as inclined to report rape because culturally speaking, the female was still more or less blamed for "getting herself into the situation"

lol please. Majority of these girls were expecting that. "I felt uncomfortable with the situation, but I chose to proceed" doesn't mean the girl was raped.

Heart of Oak
03-16-2015, 08:38 AM
You misunderstood me.

Women indeed must be submissive towards their male partners, so in this sense they are akin to a kid.

And it is not that they have the strength to fight a male, but they are mature enough to know what they are doing, so "I didn't say anything therefore I didn't consent" is not a valid excuse.

Basically adult women stand between children and adult males. They are under the authority of a male, be it their father or their husband/boyfriend, but they are not exactly children and don't need to be treated as such. A small child could excuse herself/himself saying she/he froze in front of a situation but an adult woman can't.

I know you british have problems with drugs (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-141237/Britain-worst-Europe-drug-use.html) but you should try not to post here while you are high. You may think I am a pervert (and I probably am and won't apologize for that) but at least I do not finance terrorist guerrilas and violent drug dealers with my money.

They are not twisted. They are rooted in the proper understanding of human nature and on the rejection of the sacralization of women.

And you can totally be surrounded by people and still be alone, even by your own family.

lol please. Majority of these girls were expecting that. "I felt uncomfortable with the situation, but I chose to proceed" doesn't mean the girl was raped.

You sound like a rapist. You need professional help, dude. Or incarceration. Your attitude on this subject is sickening Loki...

I stand by my Prognosis, if you are a pervert which you admit, it follows that you would Also rape children, get help, as for my money which is old and none of your business I might add, it doesn't buy drugs or fund terrorists in fact the opposite, I am not and was not high please do not try to drag me down to your level...
Yes there is a problem with drugs in the U.K. But the U.S. has a much greater one, even your country has a problem, you sound much more to be under the influence than I, your dealer probably gose's out looking for girls to rape with you...
Also many people are against you, and I urge them to report you, and get this nonsense closed down...
Sick sick man, and I use the term man loosely...

Also
03-16-2015, 09:22 AM
You sound like a rapist. You need professional help, dude. Or incarceration. Your attitude on this subject is sickening Loki...

I stand by my Prognosis, if you are a pervert which you admit, it follows that you would Also rape children, get help, as for my money which is old, it doesn't buy drugs or fund terrorists in fact the opposite, I am not and was not high please do not try to drag me down to your level...

Vast majority of men (and women) are perverts, most wouldn't rape children. I wouldn't. I am not even attracted to children.

You being high was my generous interpretation of your post for starting this pedo talk out of nowhere. You just have really bad reading and interpretation skills then.

rhiannon
03-16-2015, 09:39 AM
You misunderstood me.

You're impossible to engage with because you think like a rapist does. You really belong in The Middle East.

Therefore, I have no interest, because nothing will ever change your mind.

I worry about the women in your life, though.

Heart of Oak
03-16-2015, 09:42 AM
Vast majority of men (and women) are perverts, most wouldn't rape children. I wouldn't. I am not even attracted to children.

You being high was my generous interpretation of your post for starting this pedo talk out of nowhere. You just have really bad reading and interpretation skills then.

Where you are from most probably are Sick in the head, but not here, my literary skills are far superior to yours, And this pedo talk as you so eloquently put it comes as a result of your line of thinking, you are a very ill person, to advocate for rape is the sign of this...

Heart of Oak
03-16-2015, 09:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nUQJjaXi-A:old:rules:closed_2:

Heart of Oak
03-16-2015, 10:02 AM
You're impossible to engage with because you think like a rapist does. You really belong in The Middle East.

Agreed, Also is a Pansexual, and a danger to all Women/Men/Children, he quite possibly is a psychopathic offender, I feel I should get in touch with the appropriate authorities...

Also
03-16-2015, 10:08 AM
Agreed, Also is a Pansexual, and a danger to all Women/Men/Children, he quite possibly is a psychopathic offender, I feel I should get in touch with the appropriate authorities...

lol wut?

Do you even know what that means? How did you get to that conclusion?

Heart of Oak
03-16-2015, 11:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7SYdi36D3g
Also, listen, does it sound like your thoughts...

Also
03-16-2015, 11:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7SYdi36D3g
Also, listen, does it sound like your thoughts...

Are you autistic or mentally feeble?

I've already told you more than once I am not sexually attracted to children. And there is nothing in any of my posts that indicate in the slightest I am.

If anyone here is putting himself in the place and mind of a pedophile, even if as a mental exercise, it is you.

Nebuchadnezzar
03-16-2015, 11:38 AM

Really, was that necessary.... ?

rhiannon
03-16-2015, 12:12 PM
Really, was that necessary.... ?
Yes.
His views on rape belong in the middle east. He fails to hold men accountable for their own behaviors whatsoever, you know the adage: Boys will be Boys

I'm rather sick of women always taking the blame when men behave like fucking savages.

Nebuchadnezzar
03-16-2015, 12:17 PM
Yes.
His views on rape belong in the middle east. He fails to hold men accountable for their own behaviors whatsoever, you know the adage: Boys will be Boys

I'm rather sick of women always taking the blame when men behave like fucking savages.

:picard2::picard2:

Jesus woman, what does that have anything to do with the mid-east ?

Sure islam is partialy, to blame for this.... but damn, don't hold the whole region accountable for that backwards dog turd of a religion, founded by that deviant sex-crazed illitriate pimp muhammad.

Also
03-16-2015, 12:21 PM
Yes.

You are full of stereotypes.

The poll I posted in the first post was not conducted in the middle east. Most of my "shocking" opinions would be common in Europe and the US just a few decades ago, maybe your parents or grandparents would agree with me.

rhiannon
03-16-2015, 12:24 PM
:picard2::picard2:

Jesus woman, what does that have anything to do with the mid-east ?

Sure islam is partialy, to blame for this.... but damn, don't hold the whole region accountable for that backwards dog turd of a religion, founded by that deviant sex-crazed illitriate pimp muhammad.

When I say The Middle East....you know I mean that part which practices that backwards dog turd of a religion :)

Some parts are probably not like that.

So....I shall amend my statement to "His views on rape belong in Fundmentalist Saudi Arabia, or some other place whose views are as whacked as theirs.

rhiannon
03-16-2015, 12:25 PM
You are full of stereotypes.

The poll I posted in the first post was not conducted in the middle east. Most of my "shocking" opinions would be common in Europe and the US just a few decades ago, maybe your parents or grandparents would agree with me.

No. YOU are.

My mother was b. 1936. No way in hell does she believe this crap. In fact, she was raped, herself.

Also
03-16-2015, 01:20 PM
No. YOU are.

My mother was b. 1936. No way in hell does she believe this crap. In fact, she was raped, herself.

Many of her generation would agree with me on several issues here with me. In fact my grandmother's generation was less lenient with women than I am. You don't see me blaming women for rape because of what they were wearing or where they were. I just adapt my views to fit the nature of women and men (see my replies to reptile and about women engaging in token resistance to sex, I won't repeat everything I already said here).

It's funny that you think I have a 'rapist mind' because most rapists are regular dudes who don't go around saying the things I do, they would probably side with you here, but act on the heat of the moment. I tend to be cold-minded and rarely do something that I did not premeditate (see how easily some users here get emotional when provoked or contrariated compared to me).

By the way, both this thread and the "How to Beat Your Girlfriend or Wife and Get Away with It" thread were rated as 5 stars!!! :D So my fellows seem to be enjoying it.

Heart of Oak
03-16-2015, 02:20 PM
I have contacted the appropriate authorities in Brazil, Using my rank as a Medical Science trained Royal Marine Officer [Retired] Telling them of my fears that they have a psychotic psychiatric Pansexual Predator that may/likely be a violent attive rapist and a danger to the population....

Also, I hope you get the help you need, I have not done this lightly and without Malice, you are sick and need help, God help you.

Also
03-16-2015, 02:29 PM
I have contacted the appropriate authorities in Brazil, Using my rank as a Medical Science trained Royal Marine Officer [Retired] Telling them of my fears that they have a psychotic psychiatric Pansexual Predator that may/likely be a violent attive rapist and a danger to the population....

Also, I hope you get the help you need, I have not done this lightly and without Malice, you are sick and need help, God help you.

I think you need therapy. But thanks for your very last sentence, much appreciated.

Longbowman
03-16-2015, 05:50 PM
I never properly studied criminology, but from a police officer's perspective, you do fit the profile of a rapist - in fact, a psychopathic criminal in general. HunterSV would know better. I think you should seek psychological assistance, Also.

ЛыSSый
03-16-2015, 07:16 PM
in this case will "ok"
http://i.imgur.com/ZgXAILR.jpg

thank to user "TheBlondeSalad" for this pic.

Also
03-16-2015, 07:47 PM
in this case will "ok"
http://i.imgur.com/ZgXAILR.jpg

thank to user "TheBlondeSalad" for this pic.

lol, the guy who raped her deserves a hug, not doing time.

I never properly studied criminology, but from a police officer's perspective, you do fit the profile of a rapist - in fact, a psychopathic criminal in general. HunterSV would know better. I think you should seek psychological assistance, Also.

Nah.... I scored low on psycopathy on Darth Revan's triad test.

Dormammu
03-16-2015, 07:52 PM
Where you are from most probably are Sick in the head, but not here, my literary skills are far superior to yours, And this pedo talk as you so eloquently put it comes as a result of your line of thinking, you are a very ill person, to advocate for rape is the sign of this...

Certainly not, 80% of the time it's impossible to decipher whatever dumb bullshit you're attempting to write...

Heart of Oak
03-17-2015, 06:56 AM
Report suspicious activity to MI5
Report any threats to national security - such as terrorism and espionage - to MI5 (also known as the Security Service).

Start now (https://www.mi5.gov.uk/home/constant-nav-items-holding/contact-us/contact-form.html)on the MI5 website
Before you startCall 999 or the police anti-terrorist hotline on 0800 789 321 to report an immediate threat to life or property.

Confidentiality

Heart of Oak
03-18-2015, 08:06 AM
The words of a psychotic psychopathic active rapist/terrorist.

There is not one situation in which an adult man, being in power to stop something or to try to, would not but then justify his lack of action on his feelings as if he had no choice because of how he felt momentarily and this would be socially unacceptable.

'no' means 'yes' often, I can tell by the tone.He can tell by the tone of a tearful terrified female that is being raped, really, I and my country are bringing you a world of pain...

British EmbassyBrasilia

English
Português (https://www.gov.uk/government/world/organisations/british-embassy-brazil.pt)

Location:Brazil (https://www.gov.uk/government/world/brazil)Part of:Foreign & Commonwealth Office (https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/foreign-commonwealth-office)

We are the main mission in the country responsible for the bilateral relations between UK and Brazil
We lead on four policy priorities.The British consulate general in São Paulo is mainly dedicated to one of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office’s essential services: supporting the British economy. The British consulate general in Rio de Janeiro is focused on the other two essential services: supporting British nationals abroad and supporting managed migration for Britain. The consular network across Brazil works in support of the activities of the three main British posts in Brazil.
Our services

Visas (https://www.gov.uk/visas-immigration/)

This Embassy does not deal with visa matters. For information on whether you need a visa to travel to the United Kingdom and how to apply, please see theUK Visas & Immigration (https://www.gov.uk/visas-immigration) page.
Births, deaths and marriages

Information on how you can register a birth (https://www.gov.uk/register-a-birth/y) or death (https://www.gov.uk/register-a-death/y/overseas) which occurred overseas, and legal documents for couples marrying or entering into civil partnerships (https://www.gov.uk/marriage-abroad)abroad.
Passports and emergency travel documents (https://www.gov.uk/overseas-passports)

How to renew or replace your British passport when outside of the UK and information on getting replacement travel documents if your passport is lost or stolen (https://www.gov.uk/emergency-travel-document).
Passport extensions (https://www.gov.uk/get-an-emergency-passport-extension-or-child-travel-document)

Details of how to get a passport extension can be found here (https://www.gov.uk/get-an-emergency-passport-extension-or-child-travel-document). If you want to make an appointment, contact our Consular section using the details at the foot of this page.
Travel Advice (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/brazil/)

Information on staying safe and avoiding problems when living or travelling abroad, with links to our embassies, high commissions and other diplomatic posts across the world.
Legalisation Service (https://www.gov.uk/get-document-legalised)

How to get official confirmation that your UK public documentation is genuine so it can be accepted by foreign authorities. The UK does not require any documents to be legalised for use within the UK.
Consular fees (https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/foreign-commonwealth-office/series/consular-fees)

Information on the current cost of fee-bearing services.
Notarial and documentary services guide for Brazil (https://www.gov.uk/notarial-and-documentary-services-guide-for-brazil)

Documents, certificates, letters and notes available from British consulates in Brazil.
Living in Brazil (https://www.gov.uk/living-in-brazil/)

Information for British nationals living in Brazil who need information about services that are not provided by our embassy or consulates, but that you may find useful in specific circumstances.
Consular appointments

To book an appointment for a consular service, please send an email to brazil.consular@fco.gov.uk.

Follow us

Connect with British Embassy Brasilia onUK in Brazil Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/ukinbrazil)
Connect with British Embassy Brasilia onUK in Brazil Google Plus (https://plus.google.com/u/0/109221133847511293830/posts?cfem=1)
Connect with British Embassy Brasilia onUK in Brazil Linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/company/british-embassy-brasilia?goback=%2Enmp_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_ *1_*1&trk=nmp_rec_act_company_name)
Connect with British Embassy Brasilia onUKTI Brazil Twitter (http://twitter.com/ukinbrazil)
Connect with British Embassy Brasilia onUK in Brazil Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/ukinbrazil)

+ others (https://www.gov.uk/government/world/organisations/british-embassy-brazil#)

Our people

https://assets.digital.cabinet-office.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/person/image/1135/s216_alex-ellis2.jpg (https://www.gov.uk/government/people/alex-ellis)
Alex Ellis (https://www.gov.uk/government/people/alex-ellis)

British Ambassador to Brazil

Wasim Mir (https://www.gov.uk/government/people/wasim-mir)

Deputy Head of Mission, British Embassy Brasilia
Jonathan Dunn (https://www.gov.uk/government/people/jonathan-dunn)

British Consul General, Rio de Janeiro
Joana Crellin (https://www.gov.uk/government/people/joana-crellin)

British Consul General, Sao Paulo
Gareth Moore (https://www.gov.uk/government/people/gareth-moore)

British Consul, Recife
Of course for your information I have included your PMs to the girl on the Apricity that you have sent threatening PMs too saying how you are coming to London in July to shoot her boyfriend, and hurt her then enjoy raping her...
FYI, she will have around the clock surveillance at that time, and a panic button will be fitted to her home in the next few days, the things you sent that poor girl are vile and despicable, of course we have taken then seriously, I would like to post those PMs however MI6 have told us to leave it to them now, I hope you enjoy your new home in whatever prison they send you too, you may feel like this is all nonsense, but threats to kill, cause GBH section 18 violence, rape ect, are crimes, and of coarse then the firearms offences come under terrorist acts...

Contact us

Fear Fiain
03-18-2015, 08:21 AM
Are you autistic or mentally feeble?

I've already told you more than once I am not sexually attracted to children. And there is nothing in any of my posts that indicate in the slightest I am.

If anyone here is putting himself in the place and mind of a pedophile, even if as a mental exercise, it is you.

quit associating autism with idiocy, they are very different. thank you.

Fear Fiain
03-18-2015, 08:25 AM

to be totally honest, you did get yourself in that situation.
but if you say no, the guy is only allowed one protest of "come on"... after that he needs to stop, or he's fair game for your brothers / guy friends to knife up.

Fear Fiain
03-18-2015, 08:25 AM
That's why it's a better practice overall to just engage in sex with someone who is into you without playing all these weird mind games for consent. Better for you and better for your partner.

did you just tell someone to avoid girls who play mind games? oh that's rich.

Fear Fiain
03-18-2015, 08:27 AM
Rape is NEVER okay.

the millions of women who made "50 shades of grey" a blockbuster disagree with you.

Wadaad
03-18-2015, 10:23 AM
My diagnosis for also... (skimmed through the last 15 pages)

Hates women because too many rejections in his life. He wants them punished, and the moralization of rape will be step 1.

Black Wolf
03-18-2015, 10:25 AM
the millions of women who made "50 shades of grey" a blockbuster disagree with you.

I don't care if they disagree with me. It is still wrong.

Queen B
03-18-2015, 10:44 AM
There is no rape scene in this rediculous book, actually

Also
03-18-2015, 10:55 AM

Hates women because too many rejections in his life. He wants them punished, and the moralization of rape will be step 1.

People have this misunderstanding, they just try to a find the simplest explanation to fit me into a stereotype. I do NOT hate women, even if I think they should be submissive. When I think of women I don't feel hate, I just understand the differences between women and men and adopt a different view than the cultural marxist standard. In many times and places it was the standard idea about relationships that the man is the leader, most of these people were not "women haters".

Just look at the general tone of my posts, any honest person will say they don't sound angry or emotionally carried and in fact that even when confronted here I still keep a calm tone.

Harley
03-18-2015, 10:57 AM
did you just tell someone to avoid girls who play mind games? oh that's rich.

Who's playing mind games?

Aside from you, as usual.

Wadaad
03-18-2015, 11:00 AM
People have this misunderstanding, they just try to a find the simplest explanation to fit me into a stereotype. I do NOT hate women, even if I think they should be submissive. When I think of women I don't feel hate, I just understand the differences between women and men and adopt a different view than the cultural marxist standard. In many times and places it was the standard idea about relationships that the man is the leader, most of these people were not "women haters".

Just look at the general tone of my posts, any honest person will say they don't sound angry or emotionally carried and in fact that even when confronted here I still keep a calm tone.

ok would you consider rape a violent act along the lines of hitting/beating?

Also
03-18-2015, 11:03 AM
ok would you consider rape a violent act along the lines of hitting/beating?

Real rape is violent.

See my discussion with Reptile for a better understand, since you claimed to have skipped 15 pages.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?163521-When-Rape-is-Okay&p=3460476&viewfull=1#post3460476

rhiannon
03-19-2015, 12:26 AM
to be totally honest, you did get yourself in that situation.
but if you say no, the guy is only allowed one protest of "come on"... after that he needs to stop, or he's fair game for your brothers / guy friends to knife up.
I never cried rape. But, according to today's definition, these kinds of situations would be considered as such.

Mary
03-21-2015, 09:56 PM
There is no rape scene in this rediculous book, actually

What about all the female erotica books that contain actual rape? There's lots of them. If rape is so bad, why is it so popular with women?

Heart of Oak
03-22-2015, 10:03 AM
lol, the guy who raped her deserves a hug, not doing time.

Nah.... I scored low on psycopathy on Darth Revan's triad test.

Χρειάζεται βοήθεια, καθώς είστε τόσο προφανώς ένας ενεργός βιαστής, MI6 είναι πολύ ενδιαφέρεται για σας, εγώ ξεχάσω να αναφέρω ότι δουλεύω στην Ελλάδα από καιρό σε καιρό, μπορείτε πραγματικά ακούστικής ενεργοποιήσετε το GPS σας μακριά lol ...

Darth Revan
03-22-2015, 10:05 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP3oHbNmh1A

TheGoldenSon
03-22-2015, 10:49 AM
This forum keeps getting weirder and weirder.

Harley
03-22-2015, 12:10 PM
I have so much tea to give out to the world.

https://ionehellobeautiful.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/goodcupoftea.gif?w=400

Harley
03-22-2015, 12:12 PM
This got me thinking. If a woman kept leading me on for sex and changed her mind at the last minute while I'm all worked up I'd plan a suitable revenge that I wouldn't have been able to accomplish in my mid 20s but I am able to do so now that I'm in my mid 30s and my libido is more manageable.

I'd take her out to an expensive restaurant and go the whole nine yards on expenses. As the dinner comes close to the end I'll go to the bathroom but as I'm walking away from the table I'll "change my mind" and decide I now want to go home. I leave her with the bill. When she calls to curse me out I tell her, "Sorry but I changed my mind about paying for dinner."

As a rule of thumb, I never go to a restaurant that I can't afford.

But now I want to go to an expensive restaurant o__o.

Also
03-22-2015, 01:27 PM
What about all the female erotica books that contain actual rape? There's lots of them. If rape is so bad, why is it so popular with women?

Indeed, in fact rape and being overpowered by a man are among the most common sexual fantasies for women.

Rape Ranked as Third Most Popular Sexual Fantasy for Women

[...]

Rape, a sexual fantasy for women? Is this some sort of sick joke?

Apparently not. According to askmen.com: “These female sex fantasies usually involve a gorgeous man carrying her off to his bedroom and quickly getting down to business. She’ll protest as he tears her clothing off and expertly arouses her body, but on the inside, she’ll love every minute of it. This continues to the point of penetration, and leads her to an incredible orgasm despite her earlier protests.”

This description of a fantasy rape is problematic for many reasons. First, the description glamorizes rape as a satisfying sexual experience where the attacker is a gorgeous sex expert and the victim enjoys “every minute of it.” Luckily I have never been raped, but I imagine that many survivors would disagree with this assessment.

Secondly, the description explicitly states a woman’s protest and the attacker’s complete disregard for her pleas for him to stop. We’ve heard it time and time again – “No means no!” – but in this instance “no” is ignored and ends with “an incredible orgasm.”

http://www.care2.com/causes/rape-ranked-as-third-most-popular-sexual-fantasy-for-women.html

From 1973 through 2008, nine surveys of women's rape fantasies have been published. They show that about four in 10 women admit having them (31 to 57 percent) (*average of 44%) with a median frequency of about once a month. Actual prevalence of rape fantasies is probably higher because women may not feel comfortable admitting them.

For the latest report (Bivona, J. and J. Critelli. "The Nature of Women's Rape Fantasies: An Analysis of Prevalence, Frequency, and Contents," Journal of Sex Research (2009) 46:33), psychologists at North Texas University asked 355 college women: How often have you fantasized being overpowered/forced/raped by a man/woman to have oral/vaginal/anal sex against your will?

Sixty-two percent said they'd had at least one such fantasy. But responses varied depending on the terminology used. When asked about being "overpowered by a man," 52 percent said they'd had that fantasy, the situation most typically depicted in women's romance fiction. But when the term was "rape," only 32 percent said they'd had the fantasy. These findings are in the same ballpark as previous reports.

[...]

Rape or near-rape fantasies are central to romance novels, one of the perennial best-selling categories in fiction. These books are often called "bodice-rippers" and have titles like Love's Sweet Savage Fury, which imply at least some degree of force. In them, a handsome cad becomes so overwhelmed by his attraction to the heroine that he loses all control and must have her, even if she refuses--which she does initially, but then eventually melts into submission, desire, and ultimately fulfillment.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201001/womens-rape-fantasies-how-common-what-do-they-mean

Not to single out her, but MetalAphrodite described a sexual dream in which she gets overpowered and raped by a 2 meters tall nordic man.

I had this weird dream last night that I walked into a bathroom and there was this huge Nordic muscular guy taking a shower(he had to be over 6'9" or something). He kept talking to me and I was frozen because I was confused. He then took off my clothes, picked me up like I was a ragdoll, and dicked me in the shower. Then he turned into a Penn Jillette looking mofo and tried to tell me what to be like to be his side bitch.

I think this sluthate shit is getting out of control lol.

#igotdicked #outofcontrol #emotionalscarring5eva

BONUS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs_eFc_erDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MivNqkAvusU

Χρειάζεται βοήθεια, καθώς είστε τόσο προφανώς ένας ενεργός βιαστής, MI6 είναι πολύ ενδιαφέρεται για σας, εγώ ξεχάσω να αναφέρω ότι δουλεύω στην Ελλάδα από καιρό σε καιρό, μπορείτε πραγματικά ακούστικής ενεργοποιήσετε το GPS σας μακριά lol ...

Some would say that in her case the line that separates rape from charity starts to get blurred.

Longbowman
03-22-2015, 01:40 PM
Fantasy doesn't correlate with what people want IRL. When I was much younger and a pathetic incel like most of you, I used to really like femdom porn. Then I met a girl and three sleepovers into the relationship she asked me if I wanted to have that kind of relationship with her. She even had multiple strapon cocks, in addition to a wide variety of other toys, which she then showed to me. I said 'no' right away (politely, of course). What worked as a third-person fantasy was immediately unappealing in a real-world environment. Some people like very odd fetishes - including that anal vore one I posted - but also, when ask, immediately say 'of course I don't want this IRL.' You seem to be unable to divorce the two concepts.

Also
03-22-2015, 02:26 PM
Fantasy doesn't correlate with what people want IRL. When I was much younger and a pathetic incel like most of you, I used to really like femdom porn. Then I met a girl and three sleepovers into the relationship she asked me if I wanted to have that kind of relationship with her. She even had multiple strapon cocks, in addition to a wide variety of other toys, which she then showed to me. I said 'no' right away (politely, of course). What worked as a third-person fantasy was immediately unappealing in a real-world environment. Some people like very odd fetishes - including that anal vore one I posted - but also, when ask, immediately say 'of course I don't want this IRL.' You seem to be unable to divorce the two concepts.

Lol, I learn so much about porn on this forum :lol::lol::lol:. First unborn porn and vore porn with alfieb, now femdom porn with Longbowman.

According to urbandictionary femdom stands for Female Domination, I had this idea you were sexually submissive since you seem to have reacted negatively when I implied men should seek dominant sex positions and woman on top was not one of them (maybe your favourite :)). Not judging you or anything, I am glad you avoided the strapons, doesn't make you look good.

Now, worry not, I am perfectly able to divorce fantasy from reality. I don't think a man should go around raping women because she might have a rape fetish and find him attractive.

Longbowman
03-22-2015, 02:31 PM
Lol, I learn so much about porn on this forum :lol::lol::lol:. First unborn porn and vore porn with alfieb, now femdom porn with Longbowman.

According to urbandictionary femdom stands for Female Domination, I had this idea you were sexually submissive since you seem to have reacted negatively when I implied men should seek dominant sex positions and woman on top was not one of them (maybe your favourite :)). Not judging you or anything, I am glad you avoided the strapons, doesn't make you look good.

Now, worry not, I am perfectly able to divorce fantasy from reality. I don't think a man should go around raping women because she might have a rape fetish and find him attractive.

No, I meant - some people like fantasising about things, but not doing them in practise.

I was a different person a few years ago, in many respects, including of course the fact that I watched any porn at all.

It's really weird that you pictured me as sexually submissive. My eyes are up here. Woman on top is fun and I do it from time to time. If I had to guess I'm say I'm on top around 90% of the time, if you're interested.

Also
03-22-2015, 02:41 PM
No, I meant - some people like fantasising about things, but not doing them in practise.

I was a different person a few years ago, in many respects, including of course the fact that I watched any porn at all.

It's really weird that you pictured me as sexually submissive. My eyes are up here. Woman on top is fun and I do it from time to time. If I had to guess I'm say I'm on top around 90% of the time, if you're interested.

Well, if you have a thing for female domination pornography you must desire to be submissive, even if you hide it in the depths of your person, otherwise you wouldn't 'really like' it.

When I search for femdom porn on google images I get pictures that involves women treating men like slaves and animals, tying them to tables and poles, having collars around their neck, squeezing their penis and penetrating them with strap-ons.

Honestly this is more hardcore than what Mary enjoys. I mean, I understand why a woman would want to be submissive to a man and get beaten once in a while to be disciplined and even be banged by her husband friends. But this is like, really unusual.

Longbowman
03-22-2015, 02:46 PM
Well, if you have a thing for female domination pornography you must desire to be submissive, even if you hide it in the depths of your person, otherwise you wouldn't 'really like' it.

When I search for femdom porn on google images I get pictures that involves women treating men like slaves and animals, tying them to tables and poles, having collars around their neck, squeezing their penis and penetrating them with strap-ons.

Honestly this is more hardcore than what Mary enjoys. I mean, I understand why a woman would want to be submissive to a man and get beaten once in a while to be disciplined and even be banged by her husband friends. But this is like, really unusual.

It's far less hardcore, unless it includes getting the shit kicked out of you (actually, I know such fetishes exist, but physical violence is incredibly offputting to me). I have no desire to be submissive.

Either way, my interest was purely third-party. IRL, I didn't want that shit. Same for rape, really. In your fantasy, there's no fear. You can have a romanticised vision of it. IRL, there's tonnes. Get the point?

Also
03-22-2015, 02:50 PM
IRL, there's tonnes. Get the point?

Can you clarify to me what that expression means?

Longbowman
03-22-2015, 02:51 PM
Can you clarify to me what that expression means?

'A lot.' In this case, of fear, sweat, blood, risk.

Also
03-22-2015, 02:53 PM
'A lot.' In this case, of fear, sweat, blood, risk.

Of course I know people fear being raped.

Longbowman
03-22-2015, 02:55 PM
Of course I know people fear being raped.

Good lad.

Skjaldemjøden
03-22-2015, 02:59 PM
Not sure whether this has already been posted, but here are some details on the poll: http://www.fearus.org/
If you have a rape fantasy you could perhaps cosplay it with a consenting adult. Forcing a woman to have sex is just screwed up.

Black Wolf
03-22-2015, 03:11 PM

I would say that your diagnosis is most likely right on the mark.

de Burgh II
03-22-2015, 03:36 PM
Since everyone has their own sexual preferences that can range on whats deemed "extreme" all the way to sensational sex. That was stated previously some people lose control of themselves in the heat of the moment so as it progresses they grow accustomed to the sexual liking when it gets "rough."

Nevertheless, there are sides I noticed that some like the "passionate" kind of sex or simply the "rough" sex where you simply go in there and "dominate" the person. It depends on the person's preference. In some respects the "passionate" sex is "consensual" in the sense that satisfies a woman's sensitive emotional needs that can be more gratifying them in the long run. Something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOBlLdkb7tQ

Again you have to take in the person's sexual preferences to judge what is the preferable type of sex that "turns them on."

Also
03-22-2015, 05:03 PM
I would say that your diagnosis is most likely right on the mark.

It's not, not even close. You bunch of e-psychologist don't get anything right.

1) I am not a pansexual.
2) I am not a pedophile.
3) I am not a psychopath.
4) I don't hate women.
5) I am not bitter about being rejected by anyone, in fact you can look over my 4,800 posts and not a single one of them makes any reference to being rejected at all.
6) I do not have criminal tendencies.

An example of a user that feels bitter about being rejected and not succeeding in long-term relationships and building a family is Fear Fiain (possibly Unome too), his tone and posting style when talking about women is completely different from my own.

For example, I simply state some qualities that are common among women, but I do it in a impersonal way.

I do have some views that might be considered 'mysoginistic' by some, but so did Aristotle and plenty of greeks, for example, where they all bitter? They are based on personal observation and a rationalization of events.

I do have a violent side (like plenty of people I suppose), but it doesn't have to be explained by external events. And I know it isn't because I've been somewhat attracted to that since I was a kid.

Lux Aeterna
03-23-2015, 03:14 AM
http://s4.postimg.org/nmjdg3utp/rmdr.jpg

Wadaad
03-23-2015, 03:25 AM
dont rape real men?

Loki
03-23-2015, 03:27 AM
dont rape real men?

:lol:

Lux Aeterna
03-23-2015, 03:39 AM
dont rape real men?

Lol he's probably a leftie, hence he crosses his arms faulty xD

Heart of Oak
03-23-2015, 07:14 AM
t confipansexual (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pansexual&defid=611847)1. Adjective: A group which is open to members of all sexual orientations or gender identities including straight (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=straight), gay (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gay), lesbian (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lesbian), bisexual (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bisexual), transexual (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=transexual), or transvestite (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=transvestite).

2. Noun: A person who is sexually interested in other people regardless of gender including male (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=male)s, female (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=female)s, transexual (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=transexual)s, tansvestite (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tansvestite)s, gender bender (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gender+bender)s,hermaphrodite (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hermaphrodite)s, intersexual (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=intersexual)s, androgenous (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=androgenous) people, and those with sex-chromosome anomaly (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sex-chromosome+anomaly) such as klinefelter syndrome (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=klinefelter+syndrome) or turner syndrome (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=turner+syndrome).

3. Noun: A person who is a member of a pansexual group or a person who associates with people of all sexual orientations but is not necessarily interested in sex with people of all sex (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sex)es or gender (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gender)s though they may be comfortable with public displays of affection (PDA (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=PDA)s) or semi-public sexual activity which is not confined to their own sexual orientation (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sexual+orientation).

4. Noun: One who perceives all activities and experiences as sexual.

5. Noun: One who believes that all consensual activities are ethical.

6. Noun. One who believes that all
human behavior stems from the sex drive.

7. Adj. Pertaining to a person, group, or idea fitting the above descriptions.

Derivation: From the greek "pan" (meaning "all") and the english "sexual"

Alternate forms: pansexuality (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pansexuality) pansexualism (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pansexualism) pansexualist (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pansexualist) pansexualize (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pansexualize)

Synonyms: omnisexual (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=omnisexual)
XYZ is a pansexual BDSM (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=BDSM) education and support group. Any adult interested in the safe sane and consensual (SSC (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=SSC)) practice of spanking (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spanking), bondage (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bondage), discipline (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=discipline),sadomasochism (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sadomasochism), domination (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=domination) & submission (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=submission), polyamory (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=polyamory), or fetishes (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fetishes), regardless ofsexual orientation (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sexual+orientation), is welcome to attend.

Membership in some alternative sexuality (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=alternative+sexuality) groups is restricted to people of a particular gender or gender preference but the pansexuals are comfortable around people regardless of sex (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sex), gender (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gender), or gender preference (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gender+preference).
by Faustopheles (http://www.urbandictionary.com/author.php?author=Faustopheles) April 14, 2004
2840 763

who's affections, romantic platonic or sexual, are potentially geared towards anyone regardless of sex or gender identity.
My

Harley
03-23-2015, 06:07 PM
Not to single out her, but MetalAphrodite described a sexual dream in which she gets overpowered and raped by a 2 meters tall nordic man.
metalAphrodite**

And you are singling me out, not just as a woman who has had this dream, but as a rape victim who had this dream.

Not to poke holes in your theory that I am having rape fantasies, but:

1) This is the first and only dream in the 10+ years since I've been raped that I've had of this nature referring to sex.

2) I did not protest in this dream or make a show about not wanting to have sex. I stated I was confused and the guy had already stripped me and had sex at this point. I didn't even have time to be aroused as the whole sequence was off kilter from the get-go.

I've had nocturnal emissions before, none of them in reaction to violent or aggressive actions in dreams. I thought it was self evident that this dream was directly influenced by too much sluthate and DOM theory exposure. The ridiculousness and high concentration of these theories on what women want not only make me cringe for the fact that aggressive actions perturb me, but drew attention to my physical masculinity and robust nature, which I have stated clearly several times on this forum bother me.

I'm aware that's all TMI too, but so was discussing the nature and context of this dream.

I practice self awareness as a constant flow to keep self from going insane by the harsh reality of what I've gone through and the bitterness of reactions from people who either continuously demean my experiences as little or nothing to his or her own.

This dream was not a subconscious rape fantasy. I am honest enough with self to know what I do and don't like, and know that sexual gratification isn't met in aggressive circumstances, despite what I look and sound like.

rhiannon
03-23-2015, 10:41 PM
Fantasy. Simple. I've read erotica...and yes, it can be rather exciting to read lol. Big difference though between fantasy and the reality of rape.

Mary
03-24-2015, 09:15 AM
Fantasy. Simple. I've read erotica...and yes, it can be rather exciting to read lol. Big difference though between fantasy and the reality of rape.

1) So women think real rape is bad but they have no problems getting off on the fantasy of getting raped? If they really thought rape was bad they wouldn't get off on it.

2) What's so bad about rape? Women get free sex so they should be grateful.

Also
03-24-2015, 02:58 PM

O Mary, thy wisdom is thy treasure.

Heart of Oak
03-24-2015, 07:20 PM
I don't care if they disagree with me. It is still wrong.

Agreed, however my Prognosis for "Also" is a paranoid psychopathic pansexual with psychopathic sexual tendencies, Do you agree with my thoughts that he maybe a active Rapist?...

Also
03-24-2015, 09:58 PM
Agreed, however my Prognosis for "Also" is a paranoid psychopathic pansexual with psychopathic sexual tendencies, Do you agree with my thoughts that he maybe a active Rapist?...

This is a diagnosis, not a prognosis.

1) Why did you ask Loki to remove the quote I had of you in my signature? You should believe that would serve as a PSA.
2) I've been told you suffer from Gulf War Syndrome. Is that so?

Harley
03-25-2015, 12:47 AM
1) So women think real rape is bad but they have no problems getting off on the fantasy of getting raped? If they really thought rape was bad they wouldn't get off on it.

Mary, my bottomless dear, you are in a class of your own.

I am glad you are free enough in your relationship to support this idea and feel comfortable having the thought that women should be grateful for free sex via rape. Or that any man has the right to take sex from you without concern that you will be scarred in any way afterwards.

It would probably be a pleasant society if we all had the ability or the means to feel this way, but that is not my reality or the reality of many women and men who are forcibly raped and do not want it, whether it existed as a fantasy before or whatever.

I would never wish rape on anyone or condone it under any circumstances. Aggressive sex is one thing, rape is quite another.

rhiannon
03-25-2015, 01:14 AM

Fantasy versions we have in our imaginations are usually less violent and degrading than an actual rape. Think of it as romanticized rape, per se.

Peter Nirsch
03-25-2015, 01:32 AM
Rape is ok if you're into BDSM

Heart of Oak
03-25-2015, 08:40 AM
This is a diagnosis, not a prognosis.

1) Why did you ask Loki to remove the quote I had of you in my signature? You should believe that would serve as a PSA.
2) I've been told you suffer from Gulf War Syndrome. Is that so?

It is none of your business what I ail from or not...
How ever I shall answer your Question I have Diabetes, Sciatica, one amputation leg, a back that received GPMG two GSWs, A bayonet wound to just above my Clavicle bone, and I also suffer from PTSD CSS.
If you use this answer against me, well please don't even if you find it sexual, yes I was in both Gulf wars, and many other places including the Lebanon, the Falklands, Somalia, Serbia and Croatia, Iraq, in fact you can put quiet a lot into 28+ years service...

Mary
03-25-2015, 08:46 AM
Fantasy versions we have in our imaginations are usually less violent and degrading than an actual rape. Think of it as romanticized rape, per se.

1) Most rape isn't violent, (http://www.csus.edu/indiv/m/merlinos/thornhill.html)

Rapists seldom engage in gratuitous violence; instead, they usually limit themselves to the force required to subdue or control their victims. A survey by one of us (Palmer), of volunteers at rape crisis centers, found that only 15 percent of the victims whom the volunteers had encountered reported having been beaten in excess of what was needed to accomplish the rape. And in a 1979 study of 1,401 rape victims, a team led by the sociologist Thomas W. McCahill found that most of the victims reported being pushed or held, but that acts of gratuitous violence, such as beating, slapping or choking, were reported in only a minority of the rapes--22 percent or less.

2) Women that get exposed to more violence when they get raped feel better afterwards compared to women who were exposed to less violence,

Among the women in the study, psychological pain rose inversely to the violence of the attack. In other words, when the rapist exerted less force, the victim was more upset afterward.

3) The fantasy versions for women are a lot more violent and degrading than real rape. That's because women get off on that stuff. So most women are going to be very disappointed if they get raped for real.

Longbowman
03-25-2015, 01:33 PM
1) Most rape isn't violent, (http://www.csus.edu/indiv/m/merlinos/thornhill.html)

Misread the source, it is your second language after all:

Thomas W. McCahill found that most of the victims reported being pushed or held

'Only' a quarter had gratuitous (additional, unnecessary) violence. 'Only' a quarter got the shit kicked out of them.

2) Women that get exposed to more violence when they get raped feel better afterwards compared to women who were exposed to less violence,

Probably because they feel guiltier. If someone beats the shit out of you, there's nothing you can do. If less force is used, you hate yourself for not trying more. That's certainly what I felt when I was a kid (vis a vis bullies and fights, not rape, ofc). Bear in mind this is 'feels better' not 'feels good.' Silly Mary. Still, you do speak good English for a foreigner.

3) The fantasy versions for women are a lot more violent and degrading than real rape. That's because women get off on that stuff. So most women are going to be very disappointed if they get raped for real.

:rolleyes:

At least you agree women won't enjoy rape.

Linebacker
03-25-2015, 02:28 PM

Yes some individuals really do fit a lot of criminal profiles,not just that one of a rapist.

Its very worrisome to see people trying to justify rape and give it some sort of positive light.Especially those trying to associate rape with masculinity,which is an instant failsafe.Rape is a primitive act,forceful sexual intercourse.Sex is one of the easiest things to get in the 21st century,for an individual to be that desperate to rape,it is really sad.

Darth Revan
03-25-2015, 07:40 PM
Also is too lenient on males for whatever reason,consistently. If taking this logic to the utmost consequences, they shouldn't be spared of rape either.

Mayhem's song titles are more coherent:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch4OolnnEn8

Also
03-25-2015, 09:42 PM
Also is too lenient on males for whatever reason,consistently. If taking this logic to the utmost consequences, they shouldn't be spared of rape either.

Mayhem's song titles are more coherent:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch4OolnnEn8

I say, live and let die.

Yes some individuals really do fit a lot of criminal profiles,not just that one of a rapist.

Its very worrisome to see people trying to justify rape and give it some sort of positive light.Especially those trying to associate rape with masculinity,which is an instant failsafe.Rape is a primitive act,forceful sexual intercourse.Sex is one of the easiest things to get in the 21st century,for an individual to be that desperate to rape,it is really sad.

By and large rapists are not desesperate, they have active sex lifes or could get sex in a different ocasion. It's just that men are wicked creatures.

Once you remove in a man everything that is artificial what you have left is a primitive creature with intellectual capabilities.

Thanks. I wanted to read something about the evolutionary basis for rape.

Mary
03-26-2015, 05:42 AM
Misread the source, it is your second language after all:

'Only' a quarter had gratuitous (additional, unnecessary) violence. 'Only' a quarter got the shit kicked out of them.

Being pushed or held doesn't count as violence. Being beaten counts as violence. You can see that,

only 15 percent of the victims whom the volunteers had encountered reported having been beaten in excess of what was needed to accomplish the rape

that means that 85% of women only got exposed to enough force to overcome their resistance.

Probably because they feel guiltier. If someone beats the shit out of you, there's nothing you can do. If less force is used, you hate yourself for not trying more. That's certainly what I felt when I was a kid (vis a vis bullies and fights, not rape, ofc). Bear in mind this is 'feels better' not 'feels good.' Silly Mary. Still, you do speak good English for a foreigner.

It's because the woman feels more dominated if she got both beaten and fucked then just fucked.

:rolleyes:

At least you agree women won't enjoy rape.

It depends on the rape. All women will find it exciting mentally but if they enjoy it physically depends on how well the man performs just like with regular sex.

Mary
03-26-2015, 05:48 AM

What do you think women want, a) a dork that shows up with flowers and chocolate or b) a man that drags them by the hair and fucks them whether they want to or not?

Longbowman
03-26-2015, 12:07 PM
Being pushed or held doesn't count as violence. Being beaten counts as violence. You can see that,

that means that 85% of women only got exposed to enough force to overcome their resistance.

You can't redefine violence to 'extreme violence' to suit your purpose. Being physically forced and only punched enough to subdue you is violence. That's not an argument I'm willing to have with you. You're just going to have to accept that 'yes he beat me, but only until I stopped fighting' is still violent.

It's because the woman feels more dominated if she got both beaten and fucked then just fucked.

No, it's because of what I said.

It depends on the rape. All women will find it exciting mentally but if they enjoy it physically depends on how well the man performs just like with regular sex.

You can be really stupid for someone who is supposedly a lawyer.

Taiga Lake
03-26-2015, 12:13 PM
It's never okay apart from maybe if some rapist gets raped in prison "what goes around comes around".

Mary
03-26-2015, 12:37 PM
You can't redefine violence to 'extreme violence' to suit your purpose. Being physically forced and only punched enough to subdue you is violence. That's not an argument I'm willing to have with you. You're just going to have to accept that 'yes he beat me, but only until I stopped fighting' is still violent.

No. Being pushed and held is not what most people mean with the word "violence". The survey mentions that things like punching only happened in 15% of the rapes. That means 85% of the women did not get punched, slapped, choked, etc.

No, it's because of what I said.

How do you know that? Can you prove that is the case?

You can be really stupid for someone who is supposedly a lawyer.

I'm sure you are qualified to judge that,

There have been very few studies on orgasm during rape, but the research so far shows numbers from 10% to over 50% having this experience. In my experience as a therapist, it has been somewhat less than half of the girls/women I've worked with.

In professional discussions, colleagues report similar numbers.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/193e3x/iama_sexual_assault_therapist_discussing_when

If a woman has an orgasm while getting raped, she is having a good time. You can see that about 50% of women who got raped admitted to having an orgasm while getting raped to this therapist. If you factor in women who had an orgasm but didn't admit it, you get at least 70%. This is proof of that rape is a good experience for most women who experience it.

Longbowman
03-26-2015, 12:40 PM
No. Being pushed and held is not what most people mean with the word "violence". The survey mentions that things like punching only happened in 15% of the rapes. That means 85% of the women did not get punched, slapped, choked, etc.

a) it doesn't say only 15% got punched, it said 'only' 15% got punched more than was necessary.
b) being pinned down is still violent.

How do you know that? Can you prove that is the case?

Can you?

I'm sure you are qualified to judge that,

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/193e3x/iama_sexual_assault_therapist_discussing_when

If a woman has an orgasm while getting raped, she is having a good time. You can see that about 50% of women who got raped admitted to having an orgasm while getting raped to this therapist. If you factor in women who had an orgasm but didn't admit it, you get at least 70%.

I was going to mention the 10% statistic (50% is stretching it) but people can be forced to have an orgasm - both men and women can be forcibly stimulated, as your statistic proves.

I suspect those women also were part of the less violent rapes.

Mary
03-26-2015, 12:55 PM
a) it doesn't say only 15% got punched, it said 'only' 15% got punched more than was necessary.
b) being pinned down is still violent.

a) Yeah it does because the man isn't going to give out an exact number of punches. How does he know how many are necessary before the woman stops resisting? He doesn't. So implicitly only 15 of women got beat up. 85% of women didn't.

b) No. You get pinned down every time you have sex. Does that make consensual sex violent? No. Hence being held down is not what people mean with the word "violent".

Can you?

Of course. The sex is more satisfying if the woman gets slapped around first because it releases adrenaline which makes the sex more intense.

I was going to mention the 10% statistic (50% is stretching it) but people can be forced to have an orgasm - both men and women can be forcibly stimulated, as your statistic proves.

I suspect those women also were part of the less violent rapes.

1) How do you know that 50% is stretching it? That's what the therapist reports.

2) Yes but it's still good. In fact women cum harder when they're being forced.

3) It doesn't depend on the violence it depends on the man's performance. If he fucks her good she is going to cum no matter what. If he fucks her bad she's going to be very unhappy.

Longbowman
03-26-2015, 01:09 PM
a) Yeah it does because the man isn't going to give out an exact number of punches. How does he know how many are necessary before the woman stops resisting? He doesn't. So implicitly only 15 of women got beat up. 85% of women didn't.

This is so retarded I'm not even going to do you the favour of assuming there's some kind of language difficulty.

b) No. You get pinned down every time you have sex. Does that make consensual sex violent? No. Hence being held down is not what people mean with the word "violent".

1) not if you're on top, 2) not even if you're on the bottom, I don't pin my girlfriend down most of the time we have sex, 3) pinned down forcibly, without consent.

Of course. The sex is more satisfying if the woman gets slapped around first because it releases adrenaline which makes the sex more intense.

You wonder why rape shelters exist at all, don't you.

1) How do you know that 50% is stretching it? That's what the therapist reports.

They also say 10%.

2) Yes but it's still good. In fact women cum harder when they're being forced.

Mkay, the experience will still be traumatic.

3) It doesn't depend on the violence it depends on the man's performance. If he fucks her good she is going to cum no matter what. If he fucks her bad she's going to be very unhappy.

The man won't be looking to please, just cum and go. It all depends on how the woman's body is built to react.

Mary
03-26-2015, 01:21 PM
This is so retarded I'm not even going to do you the favour of assuming there's some kind of language difficulty.

Strong counter argument, bro.

1) not if you're on top, 2) not even if you're on the bottom, I don't pin my girlfriend down most of the time we have sex, 3) pinned down forcibly, without consent.

1) Yeah, if the man has his hands on the woman's hips.

2) Yeah because the man is usually much heavier than the woman so she won't be able to get out from under him unless he lets her.

3) Being pinned down forcibly without consent is the same experience as being pinned down with consent, every woman has been there a million times, so it's no big deal.

You wonder why rape shelters exist at all, don't you.

It's a business for feminists. The more victims they report, the more money they get from the government.

They also say 10%.

No they don't,

In my experience as a therapist, it has been somewhat less than half of the girls/women I've worked with.

In professional discussions, colleagues report similar numbers.

you can see that they say about 50%. And that's just the women that admit it.

Mkay, the experience will still be traumatic.

It will be traumatic to get sex and have an orgasm? Would it be traumatic for a man to be forced to sex by a woman?

The man won't be looking to please, just cum and go.

I guess it depends on the man.

Grenzland
03-26-2015, 01:25 PM
Prince Charming vs. Mary! :D

Longbowman, you don't have a chance! :D

Longbowman
03-26-2015, 02:00 PM
Prince Charming vs. Mary! :D

Longbowman, you don't have a chance! :D

I shall yet slay the dragon.

But of course you're right, she's unreachable.

Longbowman
03-26-2015, 02:02 PM
Strong counter argument, bro.

It was a pretty retarded argument from you. Go back and reread.

2) Yeah because the man is usually much heavier than the woman so she won't be able to get out from under him unless he lets her.

This is true, but in most cases the women knows she can get up if she wants to.

It's a business for feminists. The more victims they report, the more money they get from the government.

Very kind of the victims to oblige.

It will be traumatic to get sex and have an orgasm? Would it be traumatic for a man to be forced to sex by a woman?

Depends on the man, depends on the woman. Of course it's also far less likely.

I guess it depends on the man.

Depends on the rape. A violent rapist won't care about anything other than ejaculation and self gratification.

Mary
03-26-2015, 02:11 PM
This is true, but in most cases the women knows she can get up if she wants to.

In most cases the women can avoid getting raped too.

Depends on the man, depends on the woman. Of course it's also far less likely.

If it's not traumatic for a man (generally speaking) to get raped by a woman, why would it be traumatic for a woman to get raped by a man? I think it's a smaller deal for women because they don't have to do anything.

Depends on the rape. A violent rapist won't care about anything other than ejaculation and self gratification.

I don't think so, if the guy just wanted to cum he could buy a fleshlight and jerk off at home. So I think all guys want it to be mutual to some extent, it feels better for their ego.

Longbowman
03-26-2015, 02:41 PM
In most cases the women can avoid getting raped too.

Pardon?

If it's not traumatic for a man (generally speaking) to get raped by a woman, why would it be traumatic for a woman to get raped by a man? I think it's a smaller deal for women because they don't have to do anything.

I didn't say it wasn't, I just said it was rare to happen at all.

I don't think so, if the guy just wanted to cum he could buy a fleshlight and jerk off at home. So I think all guys want it to be mutual to some extent, it feels better for their ego.

No, they want to feel power, more than anything else. Ejaculation isn't the issue.

Mary
03-26-2015, 09:18 PM
Pardon?

If a woman doesn't go out alone after dark and doesn't get drunk at parties for example the chance of her getting raped is practically 0. Most women that get raped have consciously put themselves in that situation because they wanted to get raped.

No, they want to feel power, more than anything else. Ejaculation isn't the issue.

That's nonsense. Is a man going to risk 20 years in prison to "feel power"? No, not unless he's mentally ill. Most rapes are sexual misunderstandings or the woman regrets the sex. "Real" rape is extremely rare.

Queen B
03-26-2015, 09:24 PM
If a woman doesn't go out alone after dark and doesn't get drunk at parties for example the chance of her getting raped is practically 0. Most women that get raped have consciously put themselves in that situation because they wanted to get raped.
That's nonsense. Is a man going to risk 20 years in prison to "feel power"? No, not unless he's mentally ill. Most rapes are sexual misunderstandings or the woman regrets the sex. "Real" rape is extremely rare.
https://rainn.org/get-information/statistics/sexual-assault-offenders
http://www.thewomenscenterinc.org/sexual-assault-info/

Longbowman
03-26-2015, 09:41 PM

:laugh:

You really don't understand men. Also, the chances of going to prison after raping someone are about 1%.

Mary
03-27-2015, 06:51 AM
https://rainn.org/get-information/statistics/sexual-assault-offenders
http://www.thewomenscenterinc.org/sexual-assault-info/

And your argument is?

mary seriously though i want to beat the shit out of you

You're just having incel rage, take a cold shower.

You really don't understand men. Also, the chances of going to prison after raping someone are about 1%.

Lol no. What you mean is that 1% of reported rapes result in a conviction. But most reported rapes are fake and nonsensical. The issue isn't that men who rape don't get convicted, it's that many innocent men get convicted for rapes they didn't commit.

Queen B
03-27-2015, 07:03 AM
And your argument is?

My argument is that you saying that a chance for a woman that doesn't go in parties or be in the streets alone,blabla, is bullshit.
• Considering that the majority of rapes and assaults happen from non-strangers
• Considering that at least half even occurr in a house (victim's or a friends)
• Considering that the majority of rapes happen to UNDERAGES girls
Every singe stuff you say is utter bullshit.

Go tell a 12 year old girl that having her uncle or stepfather raping her that this isn't a big deal.
And tell her that she faked it, she must have - in fact enjoyed it.

Velda
03-27-2015, 08:19 AM
And your argument is?

Just one question. What is about a woman being raped by a woman? If she'd

1) use a false dick/dildo to tie around or
2) use her hand

Would that be a different thing, or is it only acceptable to be raped by man and not by a woman as a woman?

sioned
03-27-2015, 08:34 AM
Rape is NEVER ok, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a psycho who needs urgent help.

Heart of Oak
03-27-2015, 09:19 AM
As I have said many times. Rape under any circumstance is Wrong...
Anyway you dress it up, it is and never will be Okay...

Fear Fiain
03-27-2015, 09:43 AM
Rape is NEVER ok, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a psycho who needs urgent help.

I bet I could convince you otherwise.

Heart of Oak
03-27-2015, 09:51 AM
You pretend to be a god fearing Boy, yet like most religious zealots you do not practice what you preach in fact you set Very Low Standards and fail to obtain them...

sioned
03-27-2015, 09:57 AM

No!!

StonyArabia
03-27-2015, 04:32 PM
It is never ok only scum would think it's justifiable in one way or another. One word disgusting.

Mary
03-27-2015, 05:41 PM
My argument is that you saying that a chance for a woman that doesn't go in parties or be in the streets alone,blabla, is bullshit.
• Considering that the majority of rapes and assaults happen from non-strangers
• Considering that at least half even occurr in a house (victim's or a friends)
• Considering that the majority of rapes happen to UNDERAGES girls
Every singe stuff you say is utter bullshit.

Go tell a 12 year old girl that having her uncle or stepfather raping her that this isn't a big deal.
And tell her that she faked it, she must have - in fact enjoyed it.

1) Those cases are regret-sex and false accusations, Here are some typical cases,

A) the woman cheats on her man with his friend, freaks out afterwards, claims she was raped.

B) the woman divorces the man, ends up in a custody battle, claims the man raped her/molested the kids.

C) the man dumps the woman, she gets back at him by claiming he raped her.

D) the woman gets drunk at a party, has sex with several men, claims they raped her.

E) the woman goes home with a stranger, has consensual sex with him, wakes up the next morning and regrets it, cries rape.

this is how you get the "most rapes are committed by an acquaintance" statistics.

2) Child molestation is almost exclusively a step-father problem. If you banned divorce the problem would disappear.

3) No most rapes don't happen to minors. Where do you get that from?

4) No one would consider a man getting raped by a woman to be a big deal. It's the same thing for women, most women want to get raped, and it's an exciting experience for most of them. Everything else is just hysteria from feminists who are obsessed with rape because they don't get cock.

Mary
03-27-2015, 05:43 PM
It is never ok only scum would think it's justifiable in one way or another. One word disgusting.

Does the same thing apply to a man that gets raped by a woman?

♥ Lily ♥
03-27-2015, 05:55 PM
So a guy with HIV or other infections can go and rape and violate any woman he sees walking in the street and this is 'ok'?

What next? A person can murder whoever they like cos they feel like violating another humans rights too?!

Try telling this to all the girls and victims who were raped by muslim paedophile gangs in the UK and all the rapes that happen each year in Sweden and Norway too.

I'm sure most men wouldn't like their wives or girlfriends, their sisters, mothers, or daughters, to be raped either.

Rape is never ok; it's a violation and abuse of another person.

Mary
03-27-2015, 06:04 PM
So a guy with HIV or other infections can go and rape and violate any woman he sees walking in the street and this is 'ok'?

What next? A person can murder whoever they like cos they feel like violating another humans rights too?!

Try telling this to all the girls and victims who were raped by muslim paedophile gangs in the UK and all the rapes that happen each year in Sweden and Norway too.

Rape is never ok; it's a violation of another person.

1) I'm not talking about people with HIV, there's no need for ridiculous examples.

2) There are extremely few rapes in all Western countries, including the UK, Sweden, and Norway. There is a high number of reported rapes but those are all false. How can you know this? Because the conviction rate is something like 2% which mean that 98% of reported rapes don't lead to a conviction. Think about this, out of every 100 reported rapes, 98 don't lead to a conviction. What does that tell you? A) the prosecutors don't want to prosecute men that commit rape? B) the women are making false reports?

3) What is the big deal with getting a cock inside you? No one would think it was "terrible" if a man was forced to put his cock inside a woman, right? In fact most men would think he got lucky. So why would it be different for women?

♥ Lily ♥
03-27-2015, 06:12 PM
India is currently the rape capital of the world and it happens a lot in third world countries,
but now it's happening a lot in western nations and it's mostly done by immigrants from third world countries
where rape isn't punishable in their countries of origin.
Infections, unwanted pregnancies, trauma, a violation and abuse of another human against their will...
how would men like it if a guy raped them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0KmEaWsSQw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZCQ9ZWfCuQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34TKUtbReS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD0YEtuacUk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6k9P7L3tYk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fEhy0H3fsM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fBwSfmgjl0

Longbowman
03-27-2015, 06:29 PM
1) I'm not talking about people with HIV, there's no need for ridiculous examples.

2) There are extremely few rapes in all Western countries, including the UK, Sweden, and Norway. There is a high number of reported rapes but those are all false. How can you know this? Because the conviction rate is something like 2% which mean that 98% of reported rapes don't lead to a conviction. Think about this, out of every 100 reported rapes, 98 don't lead to a conviction. What does that tell you? A) the prosecutors don't want to prosecute men that commit rape? B) the women are making false reports?

3) What is the big deal with getting a cock inside you? No one would think it was "terrible" if a man was forced to put his cock inside a woman, right? In fact most men would think he got lucky. So why would it be different for women?

It means it's hard to prove, Mary.

Unome
03-27-2015, 06:35 PM
An example of a user that feels bitter about being rejected and not succeeding in long-term relationships and building a family is Fear Fiain (possibly Unome too), his tone and posting style when talking about women is completely different from my own.
Incorrect, I was in a 6-year relationship with a very beautiful girl. I broke-up with her; because she was my first girlfriend and disallowed me to sleep with other women.

Longbowman
03-27-2015, 07:11 PM
Incorrect, I was in a 6-year relationship with a very beautiful girl. I broke-up with her; because she was my first girlfriend and disallowed me to sleep with other women.

You dumped your ideal woman, classic.

King Claus
03-27-2015, 07:11 PM
rape is ok when you live in india. indians are pure philanthropes, giving away love with 20 at a time.

Unome
03-27-2015, 08:20 PM
You dumped your ideal woman, classic.
She was (and is) the greatest woman. She would do anything and everything for me. She really loved me with all her heart.

Such is life

Longbowman
03-27-2015, 08:21 PM
She was (and is) the greatest woman. She would do anything and everything for me. She really loved me with all her heart.

Such is life

You idiot :laugh:

You can only be inside one vagina at any one time anyway, what were you thinking!?