PDA

View Full Version : Who r most uncivilized people?

Awesome124
03-13-2015, 03:37 AM
Who are most advanced and savage people. I think Europeans are very civilized and the most uncivilized culture are Aboriginal Australians. Just compare

Europeans
http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/lookandlearn-preview/XF/XF129/XF129269.jpg

Aboriginal Australians (they were so uncivilized that they never even created cities before Europeans came)... I would say Africans are more civlized than them
http://www.pa-pa.ca/image/Australian%20Aboriginals%204.jpg

What do you guys think?

Methmatician
03-13-2015, 03:44 AM
Australian tourists are the most uncivilised.

Alchemysta
03-13-2015, 03:46 AM
mooh make a thread just bash niggerzzz so much fun in life

gültekin
03-13-2015, 04:21 AM
Australian tourists are the most uncivilised.
yes this thread is absurd, but honestly i need to admit that the Australian tourists are the most well behaved and kindly group who visited Turkey. i have never heard bad things about them, neither in media. but i have no information or idea what they do in other countries

Methmatician
03-13-2015, 04:25 AM
yes this thread is absurd, but honestly i need to admit that the Australian tourists are the most well behaved and kindly group who visited Turkey. i have never heard bad things about them, neither in media. but i have no information or idea what they do in other countries
I didn't know that. Good to hear. In South-East Asia Australian tourists don't have such a good reputation.

Smaug
03-13-2015, 04:28 AM
Blacks.

BeerBaron
03-13-2015, 04:37 AM
Gypsies

Mortimer
03-13-2015, 04:47 AM
Gypsies

Are you sure? Tell me more about your encounters with Gypsies when you were in Eastern Europe. You said they tried to pickpocket you and lived in slums, but many other cultures also live partially or largely in slums. Why do you think that Gypsies are the "most" uncivilised.

Governor
03-13-2015, 04:51 AM
Mostly J1 haplogroup owners.

alb0zfinest
03-13-2015, 04:52 AM
People who write "r" instead of "are."

Mortimer
03-13-2015, 04:58 AM
i consider myself somewhat civlised (in behaviour) i cant generalise how are the most uncivilised people gypsies are very uncivilised thats true or large segments of their population are, i wouldnt call people who didnt built cities as uncivilised or just because of that, but depends on how you understand it, i understand it as being rude, impolite, loud, obnoxious, noisy etc. disturbing public peace etc. people who didnt built cities could still act very nice and polite. i think european hooligans are uncivilised and beer drinking nazis.

Drawing-slim
03-13-2015, 05:08 AM
People who lack consideration...

Óttar
03-13-2015, 05:11 AM
Pakistanis and Saudis.

♥ Lily ♥
03-13-2015, 05:42 AM
I think it depends on individual people.

For instance, you can meet some drug addicts or alcoholics in my own country who go around mugging people for money or being rude, anti-social and abusive, so I don't think that is very civilised. But there's polite, considerate and civilised people too in my country, and I think you can find kind and pleasant people and abusive and uncivilised people in most countries. I look at each person as having their own individual character.

White British settlers would torture and kill Aboriginal Australians in horrific ways which I saw in a documentary after they settled there which wasn't very civilised or considerate, although many white Australian people today aren't like that and never personally did those things, lest anyone wants to take it out on an entire nation of individual people.

Ctwentysevenj
03-13-2015, 06:29 AM

You may get more this year, as it is the 100th anniversary of the ANZAC landings at Gallipoli.