PDA

View Full Version : Polygamy support club

RandoBloom
03-13-2015, 01:45 PM
http://blog.sfgate.com/sfmoms/wp-content/blogs.dir/2300/files/threes-the-magic-number-two-moms-and-a-dad/polyamorous-family.jpg

Here is a thread to all the supporters of this awesome practice :thumb001:
As you know, its the natural order of things, attested by numerous men and women involved in it, especialy in modern times due to all the advantages it offers in this fast paced world.

http://blog.sfgate.com/sfmoms/wp-content/blogs.dir/2300/files/threes-the-magic-number-two-moms-and-a-dad/wed-pic-no-bars.jpg

It makes raising children easier, it enables larger number of children, and enables easier problem solving in the marriage due to a presence of a third person in the marriage, rather than having to go out of marriage to seek support and advice.

http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/discoveriesofawanderer/files/2011/09/Joe-and-Wives.jpg

Not to mention its what Europe needs with the falling birthrates and immigrants who always outnumber natives in childbirth.

http://blog.sfgate.com/sfmoms/wp-content/blogs.dir/2300/files/threes-the-magic-number-two-moms-and-a-dad/dani-and-melinda-phoenix.jpg

http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/articles/double_x/2013/04/130412_XX_POLYGAMY.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Atvend
03-13-2015, 02:24 PM
Inherently flawed. There would be a lot of psychological stress in maintaining such relationship, and given what attention whores the women of today are I doubt they would survive it. Take into consideration that the adults of today get jealous even over their own children receiving more attention from their spouse than them, I kid you not. The man would eventually start forming preferences over one of the wives, how bearable would the relationship then be for the secondary or tertiary person in it?

Nebuchadnezzar
03-13-2015, 02:45 PM
What if was the other way around

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003923005/2057492056_polygamy_female_xlarge.jpeg

RandoBloom
03-13-2015, 02:52 PM
Inherently flawed. There would be a lot of psychological stress in maintaining such relationship, and given what attention whores the women of today are I doubt they would survive it. Take into consideration that the adults of today get jealous even over their own children receiving more attention from their spouse than them, I kid you not. The man would eventually start forming preferences over one of the wives, how bearable would the relationship then be for the secondary or tertiary person in it?

How many men would convince a woman to allow him to bring another one in the marriage :D?
This is for real men who know how to keep things normal.
This isnt for everyone.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003923005/2057492056_polygamy_female_xlarge.jpeg

The other way arround is wasteful.

Anthropos
03-13-2015, 03:44 PM
Polygamy is another example out of Islam that Europeans should not accept, and it's also another example which clearly shows the need to make clear distinction between different religions. Non-Muslim women who get married to Muslims usually have no idea what they are getting into. They are often lied to with assurances that polygamy is a thing of the past. But anytime, whenever a Muslim man wishes to change his mind about that, sharia is there to give support to his wishes for up to FOUR WIFES.

Try to learn something from this if you thought that all religions are the same, that they are only different roads to the same goal, that we must tolerate religious differences, etc etc etc. Forget about that and think again.

Muslims may polygamize all they want in traditionally Islamic states, but in the Christian or Postchristian world, I encourage Europeans to say no to polygamy. Muslims will play the discrimination card on you, but we need to stand up for our culture.

RandoBloom
03-13-2015, 03:48 PM
Polygamy is another example out of Islam that Europeans should not accept, and it's also another example which clearly shows the need to make clear distinction between different religions. Non-Muslim women who get married to Muslims usually have no idea what they are getting into. They are often lied to with assurances that polygamy is a thing of the past. But anytime, whenever a Muslim man wishes to change his mind about that, sharia is there to give support to his wishes for up to FOUR WIFES.

Try to learn something from this if you thought that all religions are the same, that they are only different roads to the same goal, that we must tolerate religious differences, etc etc etc. Forget about that and think again.

Muslims may polygamize all they want in traditionally Islamic states, but in the Christian or Postchristian world, I encourage Europeans to say no to polygamy. Muslims will play the discrimination card on you, but we need to stand up for our culture.

All the people listed above are Christians.

Muslims can marry 4 times. But only if their wife allows them to take another wife.

Europeans saying no to poligamy = Europeans dying out.

zhaoyun
03-13-2015, 03:54 PM
Sure, if all are consenting adults. I don't see what the issue is.

Anthropos
03-13-2015, 03:56 PM
All the people listed above are Christians.

Muslims can marry 4 times. But only if their wife allows them to take another wife.

Europeans saying no to poligamy = Europeans dying out.

No, they aren't Christians. If they think that, then they know nothing about their religion. If anyone has told them that they are Christians, then they have been lied to.

RandoBloom
03-13-2015, 03:58 PM
No, they aren't Christians. If they think that, then they know nothing about their religion. If anyone has told them that they are Christians, then they have been lied to.
Lol you would tell them that they arent christians based on what bible passage?

"And I gave thee thy master's house, and thy master's wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things."
2 Samuel 12:8.

Kabul
03-13-2015, 03:58 PM
Nah. That's for whores.

RacialEnthusiast
03-13-2015, 03:59 PM
Polygamy is actually practiced in some parts of Canada and USA

Famous Polygamyists (FLDS)
http://www.stepfordwife.com/images/big-love-polygamy-FLDS-nusses-faschinating-womanhood-helen-b-andelin.jpg

http://static.theglobeandmail.ca/80b/incoming/article813515.ece/ALTERNATES/w620/polygamy-texas-web.jpeg

Anthropos
03-13-2015, 04:00 PM
Sure, if all are consenting adults. I don't see what the issue is.

So two consenting adults get married. But later on, the man wants another wife. And another. And another. If you don't see what the problem is then you have issues.

Anthropos
03-13-2015, 04:01 PM
double

(And I can report a bug too: It said to wait another 16 seconds until 30 seconds have passed since the reply I posted last, to Hrulj, in this thread, and try again. I tried again, and all of a sudden there is a double posting.)

RandoBloom
03-13-2015, 04:02 PM
So two consenting adults get married. But later on, the man wants another wife. And another. And another. If you don't see what the problem is then you have issues.

You are asuming that man can just marry without consent from women.
First his wife has to consent, or she will divorce him.
And his new wife has to consent to share him, or else she wouldnt marry him.
Get out of the cave :D

Nurzat
03-13-2015, 04:09 PM
a big YES to polygamy

I cheat on my women anyway, why not legalize it

zhaoyun

If the first wife is ok with it, it shouldn't be an issue. If she isn't ok with it, they should get divorced.

RandoBloom
a big YES to polygamy

I cheat on my women anyway, why not legalize it

Cheating and poligamy isnt the same. Its the total opposite

Ryujin
03-13-2015, 04:11 PM
http://www.limitstogrowth.org/WEB-Graphics/BurqaSnapshot.jpg

Fucking bigots

RandoBloom
03-13-2015, 04:12 PM
http://www.limitstogrowth.org/WEB-Graphics/BurqaSnapshot.jpg

Fucking bigots

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/abc_polygamy_family_jef_111115_wmain.jpg

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Nightline/abc_ntl_polygamy_130604_wg.jpg

http://www.part2pictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Screen-shot-2013-05-03-at-4.37.06-PM.png

http://www.zawaj.com/askbilqis/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/polygamy-US.jpg

Nurzat
03-13-2015, 04:38 PM
Cheating and poligamy isnt the same. Its the total opposite

there is no proper meme for that. so funny that I cannot decide how to laugh on it. I think I'd get new pussy even if I'd have 4 wives. I would need a harem! it's just natural. although I support polygamy, I don't think I'd get married to more than one person because 1 wife is bad enough, I could not imagine having more. marriage is the death of passion - imagine 4 marriages at the same time (ROFL). more mistresses - YES, more wives - NOT FOR ME. but it should be legally possible nevertheless

oh, and you gave me a thumb down for that.. that's the same as lol

Anthropos
03-13-2015, 04:47 PM

"And I gave thee thy master's house, and thy master's wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things."

In Christianity, marriage is not for a man and two (or three, or four) women (nor is it for one 'male-female' flesh and a female, or any such nonsense):

But from the beginning of creation, ‘God made them male and female. For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother [and be joined to his wife], and the two shall become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two but one flesh. (Mark 10:6-8)

"Male and female", the "two" shall become one, not the three (or four, or five).

And Christianity is not Bibleworship, by the way. The Scriptures actually play a different role in Christianity; different from the role Quran plays in Islam. In the Christian tradition, from the saints, noone has said that any person can interpret the Bible correctly.

How can a Muslim interpret the Bible correctly when he hasn't accepted Jesus Christ as his God? You can't.

RandoBloom
03-13-2015, 04:52 PM
In Christianity, marriage is not for a man and two (or three, or four) women (nor is it for one 'male-female' flesh and a female, or any such nonsense):
"Male and female", the "two" shall become one, not the three (or four, or five).
And Christianity is not Bibleworship, by the way. The Scriptures actually play a different role in Christianity; different from the role Quran plays in Islam. In the Christian tradition, from the saints, noone has said that any person can interpret the Bible correctly.
How can a Muslim interpret the Bible correctly when he hasn't accepted Jesus Christ as his God? You can't.

In Christianity marriage is for man and wife only due to Roman influence and enforcement of monogamy
No matter how hard you squese, you dont become one.
30-60% of partners cheat during the marriage.
Half of all marriages result in divorce
2-5% of children are not children of their presumed fathers.

Why is it OK to have gay marriage legal, but its impossible to allow 3 consenting adults to legaly bind their relationship?

I dont give a fuck about either of those. And I didnt accept Jesus because none of christian teachings make sense. Now, if you are done spining the thread into a religious debate, return to the topic on hand

Anthropos
03-13-2015, 04:54 PM
If the first wife is ok with it, it shouldn't be an issue. If she isn't ok with it, they should get divorced.

Aha, but the way Islam has it, it's not up to the wife to decide that Quran was wrong. Quran says up to FOUR WIFES.

Mraz
03-13-2015, 04:59 PM
Bosniaks used to do it, often a guy would marry his brother's wife who's become a war widow, it ended with communism but there are still guys like Bosnic who have multiple wives, i would prefer my people to be polygamous and have many children than the current state.

Anthropos
03-13-2015, 05:00 PM
In Christianity marriage is for man and wife only due to Roman influence and enforcement of monogamy

Why is it OK to have gay marriage legal, but its impossible to allow 3 consenting adults to legaly bind their relationship?

I dont give a fuck about either of those. And I didnt accept Jesus because none of christian teachings make sense. Now, if you are done spining the thread into a religious debate, return to the topic on hand

And you are trying to say something about what Christianity is? :dizzy:

RandoBloom
03-13-2015, 05:02 PM
And you are trying to say something about what Christianity is? :dizzy:

Refer back to post 1 that most of the people practicing it in US are christians.
And fundamental at that.
But hey, you are just a religious nut, who would rather see Europe die than thrive without your pussybegging.

Nurzat
03-13-2015, 05:05 PM
the proportion should be 1 man for every 10 women so virtuous men should be able to put up a 50 women harem without a problem

Harley
03-13-2015, 05:39 PM
Women are stressful to maintain in individual relations.

Idk, reverse harem would appeal more to me, but even that would suck.

For those who engage in this, should be fine as long as everyone consents and it doesn't become a reason to get on welfare.

Desaix DeBurgh
03-13-2015, 05:45 PM
"In our part of the world, where monogamy is in force, to marry means to halve one’s rights and to double one’s duties. When the laws granted woman the same rights as man, they should also have given her a masculine power of reason. On the contrary, just as the privileges and honours which the laws decree to women surpass what Nature has meted out to them, so is there a proportional decrease in the number of women who really share these privileges; therefore the remainder are deprived of their natural rights in so far as the others have been given more than Nature accords.

For the unnatural position of privilege which the institution of monogamy, and the laws of marriage which accompany it, assign to the woman, whereby she is regarded throughout as a full equivalent of the man, which she is not by any means, cause intelligent and prudent men to reflect a great deal before they make so great a sacrifice and consent to so unfair an arrangement. Therefore, whilst among polygamous nations every woman finds maintenance, where monogamy exists the number of married women is limited, and a countless number of women who are without support remain over; those in the upper classes vegetate as useless old maids, those in the lower are reduced to very hard work of a distasteful nature, or become prostitutes, and lead a life which is as joyless as it is void of honour. But under such circumstances they become a necessity to the masculine sex; so that their position is openly recognised as a special means for protecting from seduction those other women favoured by fate either to have found husbands, or who hope to find them. In London alone there are 80,000 prostitutes. Then what are these women who have come too quickly to this most terrible end but human sacrifices on the altar of monogamy? The women here referred to and who are placed in this wretched position are the inevitable counterbalance to the European lady, with her pretensions and arrogance. Hence polygamy is a real benefit to the female sex, taking it as a whole. And, on the other hand, there is no reason why a man whose wife suffers from chronic illness, or remains barren, or has gradually become too old for him, should not take a second. Many people become converts to Mormonism for the precise reasons that they condemn the unnatural institution of monogamy. The conferring of unnatural rights upon women has imposed unnatural duties upon them, the violation of which, however, makes them unhappy. For example, many a man thinks marriage unadvisable as far as his social standing and monetary position are concerned, unless he contracts a brilliant match. He will then wish to win a woman of his own choice under different conditions, namely, under those which will render safe her future and that of her children. Be the conditions ever so just, reasonable, and adequate, and she consents by giving up those undue privileges which marriage, as the basis of civil society, alone can bestow, she must to a certain extent lose her honour and lead a life of loneliness; since human nature makes us dependent on the opinion of others in a way that is completely out of proportion to its value. While, if the woman does not consent, she runs the risk of being compelled to marry a man she dislikes, or of shrivelling up into an old maid; for the time allotted to her to find a home is very short. In view of this side of the institution of monogamy, Thomasius’s profoundly learned treatise, de Concubinatu, is well worth reading, for it shows that, among all nations, and in all ages, down to the Lutheran Reformation, concubinage was allowed, nay, that it was an institution, in a certain measure even recognised by law and associated with no dishonour. And it held this position until the Lutheran Reformation, when it was recognised as another means for justifying the marriage of the clergy; whereupon the Catholic party did not dare to remain behindhand in the matter.

It is useless to argue about polygamy, it must be taken as a fact existing everywhere, the mere regulation of which is the problem to be solved. Where are there, then, any real monogamists? We all live, at any rate for a time, and the majority of us always, in polygamy. Consequently, as each man needs many women, nothing is more just than to let him, nay, make it incumbent upon him to provide for many women. By this means woman will be brought back to her proper and natural place as a subordinate being, and the lady, that monster of European civilisation and Christian–Teutonic stupidity, with her ridiculous claim to respect and veneration, will no longer exist; there will still be women, but no unhappy women, of whom Europe is at present full. The Mormons’ standpoint is right." ---Arthur Schopenhauer

http://biografieonline.it/img/bio/Arthur_Schopenhauer_1.jpg

Sockorer
03-13-2015, 06:06 PM
Overall I feel pretty ambivalent about polygamy, There are both costs and benefits to polygamy, as is true for just about everything.

Polygamy is likely eugenic as it gives the most fit males the most reproductive potential.

On the other hand it destabilized society because of the large quantity of less fit men who will lose out on a chance to pass on their line.

This is because having a wife will make a male invested in the social order that has given him one. If a social order does not give a man a wife he is likely to seek out a new social order.

It also makes society less productive again for the same reasons as before, the disenfranchised males will be less productive than if they had a wife ( as they would in a monogamous society)

What I would propose is a system of limited polygamy, it would involve disenfranchising the bottom 10-20% of males and allowing the top 10-20% of males to have 2 wives each.

Sockorer
03-13-2015, 06:20 PM
One of the reasons sexually disenfranchised men are less productive is because they will focus more of their energies on trying to acquire a mate and less of their energies on generating wealth.

One of the ways sexually disenfranchised men can acquire a mate is by destroying the current social order and replacing it with their own.

So it is easy to see why having too many sexually disenfranchised men can have a negative effect on social stability.

monogamy vs polygamy is really a matter of stability vs improvement or socialism vs capitalism.

RandoBloom
03-13-2015, 06:22 PM
Overall I feel pretty ambivalent about polygamy, There are both costs and benefits to polygamy, as is true for just about everything.

Polygamy is likely eugenic as it gives the most fit males the most reproductive potential.

On the other hand it destabilized society because of the large quantity of less fit men who will lose out on a chance to pass on their line.

This is because having a wife will make a male invested in the social order that has given him one. If a social order does not give a man a wife he is likely to seek out a new social order.

It also makes society less productive again for the same reasons as before, the disenfranchised males will be less productive than if they had a wife ( as they would in a monogamous society)

What I would propose is a system of limited polygamy, it would involve disenfranchising the bottom 10-20% of males and allowing the top 10-20% of males to have 2 wives each.

Well that is balanced out by the fact that there are 1.7 women for each man out there (in the western world). And that difference in sex prevalence is increasing.
If today, every single man in Europe gets married to another woman from Europe, there would be millions of women left that will never get married.
Secondly, is it better for a woman to have 50% of a good man than 100% of a total asshole?
What right does a country have to order a woman to settle for a worse deal?

Better, more capable men, get more women. Which serves as an incentive for men to improve. But at the same time, women also have to improve, because they dont have the sole ownership over their husband.

In the end we get a more happier, more productive society, that is also growing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-Pm5092a0c&ab_channel=ABCNews

Óttar
03-13-2015, 06:24 PM
I think polygamy should be open to both ways, or even mix it up if it floats your boat. I now imagine myself with several ladies. I could really flow on a goodly dose of feminine energy from multiple women. Spread the love, man.

Óttar
03-13-2015, 06:28 PM
But at the same time, women also have to improve, because they don't have the sole ownership over their husband.
That's a good point. Today in the dating game, gender politics are so skewed in women's favor because they always have a bunch of willing, horny men slavering all over them, which means that there are no repercussions for their actions. They can afford to act like a total bitch. So what? That's female privilege if I ever saw it. That's the reason why you see women walking around with their noses in the air nowadays.

*^Mods merge the two posts if possible.*

RandoBloom
03-13-2015, 06:49 PM
That's a good point. Today in the dating game, gender politics are so skewed in women's favor because they always have a bunch of willing, horny men slavering all over them, which means that there are no repercussions for their actions. They can afford to act like a total bitch. So what? That's female privilege if I ever saw it. That's the reason why you see women walking around with their noses in the air nowadays.

*^Mods merge the two posts if possible.*

Its not just about dating but post marriage. In society that I noticed (US, Germany and UK) women turn into slobs as soon as they get married. They gain weight, they no longer take care of themselves, because they know that man is now theirs. And if he doesnt like that, she will get half of his stuff.
With poligamy we keep the playing field always active and constantly improving. As such, the whole society benefits.

Sockorer
03-13-2015, 07:05 PM
Well that is balanced out by the fact that there are 1.7 women for each man out there (in the western world). And that difference in sex prevalence is increasing.
If today, every single man in Europe gets married to another woman from Europe, there would be millions of women left that will never get married.
Secondly, is it better for a woman to have 50% of a good man than 100% of a total asshole?

The 1.7 women for every man is because people live so long in the west and women live longer than men. All of these "extra" women are old infertile women.

For a Fertile and young generation it's roughly 50/50, as in the people who marriage policy concerns.

All women prefer to be with quality males, just as all males prefer to be with quality females and we all cannot get what we want.

A state has the right to enforce monogamy just as it has the right to enforce polygamy. But I don't propose we have monogamy, just a LIMITED polygamy with up to two wives for the top 10-20% males.

Better, more capable men, get more women. Which serves as an incentive for men to improve. But at the same time, women also have to improve, because they dont have the sole ownership over their husband.

In the end we get a more happier, more productive society, that is also growing.

Yes it does, but not all men are going to make the cut, in fact most men won't, even if they do improve themselves because the fact of the matter is not everyone is equally endowed genetically.

That's true the women will have to compete for the affection of the patriarch in a polygamous situation. But really just reinforcing social norms and patriarchy are enough to make western women sufferable again.

RandoBloom
03-13-2015, 07:17 PM
The 1.7 women for every man is because people live so long in the west and women live longer than men. All of these "extra" women are old infertile women.

And all the men are 25 yearold perfect health and shape breeding bulls XD?

For a Fertile and young generation it's roughly 50/50, as in the people who marriage policy concerns.

Can you substantiate that with graphs or data?

All women prefer to be with quality males, just as all males prefer to be with quality females and we all cannot get what we want.

We can. But government arbitrarily prevents that.

A state has the right to enforce monogamy just as it has the right to enforce polygamy. But I don't propose we have monogamy, just a LIMITED polygamy with up to two wives for the top 10-20% males.

I am not for enforcement of anything. It should be an allowed option. An option that can be taken by anyone

Yes it does, but not all men are going to make the cut, in fact most men won't, even if they do improve themselves because the fact of the matter is not everyone is equally endowed genetically.

And as such the best ones procrate while weak die out. That is part of nature. And best part of nature and evolution.

That's true the women will have to compete for the affection of the patriarch in a polygamous situation. But really just reinforcing social norms and patriarchy are enough to make western women sufferable again.

Women in patriarchy are even worse. Competition makes them keep in shape without opression

LightHouse89
03-13-2015, 07:18 PM

No in mormonism it is forbidden for women to be that way.

LightHouse89
03-13-2015, 07:20 PM

No. Not at all. More people of european descent [well nordic so long as it isnt wogs doing it I am fine with it].

LightHouse89
03-13-2015, 07:22 PM

Depends on the sect within christianity friend. dissenters dont give a fuck if you call them sinners.

Longbowman
03-13-2015, 07:28 PM
It's a terrible idea, but it's your call.

Insuperable
03-13-2015, 07:28 PM

Muslim, learn to differentiate between the Old Testament and the New Testament. Jews had multiple wives and most laws of the OT don't apply to Christians.

RandoBloom
03-13-2015, 07:35 PM
Muslim, learn to differentiate between the Old Testament and the New Testament. Jews had multiple wives and most laws of the OT don't apply to Christians.

Most laws of OT dont apply to christians = Pauls ideology. Not Jesus's.
Jesus kept Sabath, didnt eat pork and was circuimscised. Paul, not Jesus claimed otherwise.
Arent Christian women suposed to be brides of christ in the afterlife.
There are more than 1 christian woman in the history, arent there?
So Jesus Christ is the greatest polygamist of all. Dirty bastard hogging them all to himself ;)

Insuperable
03-13-2015, 07:36 PM
Most laws of OT dont apply to christians = Pauls ideology. Not Jesus's.
Jesus kept Sabath, didnt eat pork and was circuimscised. Paul, not Jesus claimed otherwise.
Arent Christian women suposed to be brides of christ in the afterlife.
There are more than 1 christian woman in the history, arent there?
So Jesus Christ is the greatest polygamist of all. Dirty bastard hogging them all to himself ;)

Bla bla blah.

RandoBloom
03-13-2015, 07:39 PM
Bla bla blah.

I love how you disrespect your God christian :laugh:

Insuperable
03-13-2015, 07:42 PM
I love how you disrespect your God christian :laugh:

I don't, but I disrespect you. I said what I wanted to say. It is futile to discuss anything further with you. Don't quote me again.

RandoBloom
03-13-2015, 07:45 PM
I don't, but I disrespect you. I said what I wanted to say. It is futile to discuss anything further with you. Don't quote me again.

Poor baby. You said what I wanted to say. I put you in a situation where you either acknowledge you are wrong or insult your own God.
Was a pleasure :laugh:
Bye

Shkembe Chorba
03-13-2015, 07:47 PM
i currently have two girlfriends but they dont know about each other, is it counts or smth?

Ballist
03-13-2015, 07:49 PM
Wow, of course people are gonna bring up Islam. Polygamy is actually sometimes needed in farming areas for people who need an extra hand. Popularity is decreasing, for example, in the Middle East. This is because people are starting to move to cities. I see nothing wrong if the people involved are OK with it.

Insuperable
03-13-2015, 07:51 PM
Poor baby. You said what I wanted to say. I put you in a situation where you either acknowledge you are wrong or insult your own God.
Was a pleasure :laugh:
Bye

Bosniak, you are a very stupid man. What I did is show that you were wrong in trying to show us how Christianity allows polygamy. Typical Mudslime
such as yourself still doesn't know to differentiate between some basic things. Yet, you try to make me acknowledge that I am wrong and that I insult my God.:confused:

Sockorer
03-13-2015, 08:36 PM
And all the men are 25 yearold perfect health and shape breeding bulls XD?

Can you substantiate that with graphs or data?

I never said all men are 25 years old or breeding bulls.

In anthropology and demography, the human sex ratio is the ratio of males to females in a population. Like most sexual species, the sex ratio in humans is approximately 1:1. The sex ratio at birth is commonly thought to be 107 boys to 100 girls,[2] although this value is subject to debate in the scientific community. The sex ratio for the entire world population is 101 males to 100 females - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratio

Roughly the same amount of males and females are born each generation. The reason there is such a large amount of women to men in the western world is because women live longer and there is a large old population. So all these extra women are old infertile useless fucks UNDERSTAND.

We can. But government arbitrarily prevents that.

I am not for enforcement of anything. It should be an allowed option. An option that can be taken by anyone

The state does not "arbitrarily" prevent it. There is a good reason for monogamy, it has the benefit of societal stability.

If you are for polygamy, you are for the ENFORCEMENT of polygamous marriage contracts.

And as such the best ones procrate while weak die out. That is part of nature. And best part of nature and evolution.

Women in patriarchy are even worse. Competition makes them keep in shape without opression

Yes polygamy has a eugenic element but it also poses the risk of destabilizing society.

How are women in patriarchy worse? How the fuck does polygamy work without "oppression" ?

Loki
03-14-2015, 06:28 AM
I don't have a problem with it. It would increase birth rates, for sure - and there would be less single women. Very advantageous for women. Not so for men (fewer men would be able to have wives). Eugenically, very good, since only the best men would have wives.

RandoBloom
03-14-2015, 12:19 PM
I never said all men are 25 years old or breeding bulls.
Seems like it since you completely disregarded the fact that I also counted all men as getting married. There are old men.

In anthropology and demography, the human sex ratio is the ratio of males to females in a population. Like most sexual species, the sex ratio in humans is approximately 1:1. The sex ratio at birth is commonly thought to be 107 boys to 100 girls,[2] although this value is subject to debate in the scientific community. The sex ratio for the entire world population is 101 males to 100 females - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratio

Which doesnt hold up for Western world and is heavily listed by places like China, India etc.. where boys heavily outnumber girls.
Whereas I am talking about western world.

Roughly the same amount of males and females are born each generation. The reason there is such a large amount of women to men in the western world is because women live longer and there is a large old population. So all these extra women are old infertile useless fucks UNDERSTAND.

Most of the old fucks already got married and are widowed. The number of 35+ yearold unmarried women outnumbers the old fucks who never married greatly

Not specified to anything, somewhere in US where 3 milion people is max. Care to tell me whats it about?

The state does not "arbitrarily" prevent it. There is a good reason for monogamy, it has the benefit of societal stability.

There is no societal stability gained from it. Most of marriages result in divorces, and divorces result in broken families and broken men.

If you are for polygamy, you are for the ENFORCEMENT of polygamous marriage contracts.

I am not for enforcement of anything. I am for choice. If 10000 women want to marry me, fine. If none want to marry me, fine again. I dont want someone to be asigned to me just because I am rich or whatever.

Yes polygamy has a eugenic element but it also poses the risk of destabilizing society.

How? Society that we live in, where women dont have sex until marriage? Where sex is taboo and whores none existant? Come on.

How are women in patriarchy worse? How the fuck does polygamy work without "oppression" ?

Because in patriarchy they are treated as something to be cherished and what not. They need to get off their asses and stop being special snowflakes.

Methmatician
03-14-2015, 12:33 PM
I would personally rather share my life with only one person. I don't see how polygamy could work unless gender demographics are heavily skewed in one direction.

Methmatician
03-14-2015, 12:35 PM
i currently have two girlfriends but they dont know about each other, is it counts or smth?
:no no

Sui Generis
09-03-2016, 04:00 PM
Do you support poligamy?

No. Disgusting. :puke::puke::puke:

Journeyman26
09-03-2016, 04:01 PM
lol christ... one girlfriend/wife is enough. I think y'all are imagining a harem. With polygamy you are financial and emotionally responsible for the welfare of all your wives/children. Good luck trying to enjoy Sunday football in peace. God forbid can you imagine multiple divorces? You'll be lucky if you have two pennies to rub together. Even before the divorces supporting one family is expensive enough, yeesh.

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-03-2016, 04:11 PM
Polygamy sounds good at first but it creates an unstable society. Part of the reason for Islam's appeal was polygamy but what happens when you can no longer acquire women in conquest and a slave trade? You have a large number of men without the possibility of having a woman lash out in frustration by taking on political causes when in a normal society they'd be too busy raising a family to join a cause.

Journeyman26
09-03-2016, 04:18 PM
Polygamy sounds good at first but it creates an unstable society. Part of the reason for Islam's appeal was polygamy but what happens when you can no longer acquire women in conquest and a slave trade? You have a large number of men without the possibility of having a woman lash out in frustration by taking on political causes when in a normal society they'd be too busy raising a family to join a cause.

Even in Islam, I think they have/had some pretty strict rules about welfare of those wives. Its not like you can just have a flock of women in your barn. I read that the multiple wives thing was fairly unique to the wealth.

MissMischief
09-03-2016, 04:21 PM
What about polyandry? It should work both ways. Legalise one, legalise the other. I wouldn't mind a few husbands :wink

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-03-2016, 04:27 PM
Even in Islam, I think they have/had some pretty strict rules about welfare of those wives. Its not like you can just have a flock of women in your barn. I read that the multiple wives thing was fairly unique to the wealth.

Of course you have to be able to afford them and only a minority is able to do so but there are typically more men than women in a society and so it doesn't help that even a minority is able to have more than one wife, which limits the opportunities for the rest.

Sacrificed Ram
09-03-2016, 04:27 PM
Jesus Christ Himself supports poligamy!It is in bible:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_Ten_Virgins

ЛыSSый
09-03-2016, 04:30 PM
polygamy - the bosnian edition

http://www.koylerimiz.info/Koylerimiz/Db_Koy/Koy_Resimleri/b_804927P1050145.JPG

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
09-03-2016, 04:33 PM
one step closer to islam

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
09-03-2016, 04:37 PM
Polygamy is the dumbest fucking thing ever.

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-03-2016, 04:38 PM
What about polyandry? It should work both ways. Legalise one, legalise the other. I wouldn't mind a few husbands :wink

That would be very rare. Men will not share women they care about. If they don't care about them, then it's like a chick they occasionally have sex with but don't have an actual attachment to and so they don't care what they do; that's obviously not someone who will be a husband. Women will share men if they're very attached to them to the point where if allowing another woman to be involved means they can still be with him, then they will accept it. This is typically an emotionally damaged woman who is afraid of being alone. There is also the bisexual woman who would like the company of another woman in the relationship.

King Claus
09-03-2016, 04:40 PM
I only support it when beautiful north european whites do it(neanderthals excluded)

Petros Houhoulis
09-03-2016, 05:05 PM
You are asuming that man can just marry without consent from women.
First his wife has to consent, or she will divorce him.
And his new wife has to consent to share him, or else she wouldnt marry him.
Get out of the cave :D

...And if she doesn't consent, you just beat the crap out of her until she consents...

Petros Houhoulis
09-03-2016, 05:26 PM

What if two men decide to marry the same woman? What would you think of that?

Aodhan
09-03-2016, 05:44 PM
No thanks

Petros Houhoulis
09-03-2016, 08:04 PM

That's not true even in the North Marianna islands:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_sex_ratio

...And it's really fucked up in Muslim countries where men outnumber women by a wide margin!!!

In a parallel universe, maybe, or do you mean the moon of Saturn, Europa?

That's easy, all they have to do is stay away from Muslims.

More right than Allah, for sure.

Insane Muzzie mumblings.

The only society that Muzzies can make is one where men are constantly killing each other and women are left in abundance for anybody to exploit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-Pm5092a0c&ab_channel=ABCNews

You have an obsession with rednecks, don't you?

Nyx
09-03-2016, 08:36 PM
What makes me laugh is that even the most extremists of the leftists oppose polygamy.

Fact is, there is absolutely no reason not to support polygamy in today's liberal system.

Kazimiera
09-03-2016, 08:40 PM
Jacob Zuma's wives approve of this thread! :thumb001:

http://www.timeslive.co.za/Feeds/2012/06/19/917863_772634.jpg/ALTERNATES/crop_630x400/917863_772634.jpg

Profileid
09-03-2016, 08:44 PM
Jacob Zuma's wives approve of this thread! :thumb001:

http://www.timeslive.co.za/Feeds/2012/06/19/917863_772634.jpg/ALTERNATES/crop_630x400/917863_772634.jpg

I just looked in that. The President of a supposed developed has 4 wives.WTF?
WTF SOUTH AFRICA?

frankhammer
09-03-2016, 08:44 PM
WTF SOUTH AFRICA?

Africa...

Geni
09-03-2016, 08:46 PM
No
...i dont approve this...only if humanity risks to I might approve of this, for the moment is NOT

Mraz
09-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Millionaires and billionaires should be obliged to have at least 100 heirs IMO. Obviously this can only be done with polygamy.

Rethel
09-03-2016, 08:52 PM

Said a lesbian... :picard2:

But with fucking many women without
marriage you do not have problems, only
if mens are doing this... in marrige :bored: :p

Rethel
09-03-2016, 08:58 PM
WTF SOUTH AFRICA?

So, which from among them
should be husbandless or have
some idiot in bush as a husband?

All wanted him, and all have him.
In monogamy, you would stay alone,
or maybe marry some bushman...

They have a president as a husband
and they are happy but you wish them
misirible life with someone which they do
not want to have or to live alone.

Kazimiera
09-03-2016, 09:19 PM
WTF SOUTH AFRICA?

Oh, that doesn't include the ones he has divorced in the meantime. And the ones who he's had children with and not married. He supports them well with state funds and taxpayer money. I sleep peacefully knowing that I've paid for part of the leather Mercedes seat Mrs Zuma #3 rests her ass on when she goes for her nails.

Profileid
09-03-2016, 09:23 PM
Oh, that doesn't include the ones he has divorced in the meantime. And the ones who he's had children with and not married. He supports them well with state funds and taxpayer money. I sleep peacefully knowing that I've paid for part of the leather Mercedes seat Mrs Zuma #3 rests her ass on when she goes for her nails.

I am a bit shocked by this. They say South Africa is so developed,but then you have this.No offense.

Petros Houhoulis
09-03-2016, 09:29 PM
Jesus Christ Himself supports poligamy!It is in bible:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_Ten_Virgins

Nice effort at trolling.

Sacrificed Ram
09-03-2016, 09:32 PM
Nice effort at trolling.

and when Jesus says about ten dinars, he isn't talking about money literally.

Rethel
09-03-2016, 09:34 PM
Nice effort at trolling.

He couldn't be agaist polygamy, because it was a
part of the Torah, and was practise on daily base.
He never critisized this form of marriage, and even
if he would want to, he couldn;t because he was
under Mosaic law, which he had to fullfill, and which
was perfect in every detail - in whole Bible there
is nothing against poligamy, and the faithfull god's
men had many wifes. To David God himself wanted
to gave even more wives, if he would not commit
adultery, but previously he had many anyway...

Petros Houhoulis
09-03-2016, 09:38 PM
Millionaires and billionaires should be obliged to have at least 100 heirs IMO. Obviously this can only be done with polygamy.

Why should the Saudi royal family have at least 100 heirs? Are they better than you?

...The royal family in Saudi Arabia is already 40.000 strong!!!

de Burgh II
09-03-2016, 09:41 PM
Sounds like a nightmare to even fathom having that many spouses.

Such things only work perhaps in rural settings with extended family networks.

But, still...
:puke:

catgeorge
09-03-2016, 09:43 PM
Oh, hell no.

Sacrificed Ram
09-03-2016, 09:43 PM
Jesus would be unhappy if he was against poligamy and after use a case of poligamy as example for his disciples.

Mraz
09-03-2016, 09:44 PM
Why should the Saudi royal family have at least 100 heirs? Are they better than you?

...The royal family in Saudi Arabia is already 40.000 strong!!!

It's all about social justice, 1 million split between 100 persons will benefit more to the common good than if it is split between 2-3 persons, it's logical.

Kazimiera
09-03-2016, 09:55 PM
I am a bit shocked by this. They say South Africa is so developed,but then you have this.No offense.

There are different laws in South Africa. I'm not an expert when it comes to legal affairs but from what I can gather there are different "tiers".

You get a union (provided by the Marriage Act) between a man and a woman. This is the ordinary, every-day marriage.

Then you get a marriage under the Recognition of Customary Law. Polygamous marriages are not allowed under the Marriage Act, BUT Customary Law does recognize polygamy in certain cultures (eg: Zulu and Muslim) which makes it legal.

Thirdly, there is Civil Unions Act which allows marriage between any two people (ie: homosexual marriages).

I've chatted to some work colleagues about this. One woman said that her father has multiple wives (families). He had to prove to the State upon applying for dispensation to marry each spouse that he can support each family with a house, a car/s, an regular income and pay for the education of the children from each of the families. Each wife gets a house. Each wife gets a car. Each wife gets a steady income. The wives may also appeal if they see another wife getting more benefits than the other. It can turn into a very expensive, sticky mess because nothing ever is as simple as it seems. Polygamy is only for the very wealthy. (Jacob used the police budget to pay for 11 luxury cars between his 4 wives this year.)

The average Joe in the street might get a hard-on when he thinks about having more than one wife, but his hard-on will soon go flat when he realises just how much this is going to cost him.

Demon Revival
09-03-2016, 09:57 PM
Polygamy is only good when there is surplus females. Otherwise it will just boost the incel population by 10 and increase the frustration likewise.

Rethel
09-03-2016, 09:59 PM
He had to prove to the State upon applying for dispensation to marry each spouse that he can support each family with a house, a car/s, an regular income and pay for the education of the children from each of the families. Each wife gets a house. Each wife gets a car. Each wife gets a steady income. The wives may also appeal if they see another wife getting more benefits than the other.

Such horrible patriarchal oppression over women!!! :mad:

:D

Óttar
09-03-2016, 10:06 PM
If I get rich I would consider taking a number of young females to my bosom.

Rethel
09-03-2016, 10:08 PM
If I get rich I would consider taking a number of young females to my bosom.

No, you cant, there will be to much I1 on the world! :p

Ülev
09-03-2016, 10:10 PM
No, you cant, there will be to much I1 on the world! :p

I(1)ndigenous people should be always welcome

Kazimiera
09-03-2016, 10:11 PM
Such horrible patriarcal oppression over women!!! :mad:

The woman I worked with said her father has four families and things could get very ugly if one family got a new TV and the other three didn't. He has to make sure that if he gets a new TV, it had to be four TV's (all of the same value) or the cash equivalent. If one house gets a swimming pool, then the other three must too or have the money he would have paid on the pool paid into their bank account.

Things got very complicated when children started arriving. If one family had two children, it meant that he had to spend more on the family with two children than the family with one child (or no children). To get back at each other, the wives started getting pregnant on a non-stop basis in order to compete for resources. Fortunately, for all involved, he is a very wealthy man who can afford this. He must have endless patience, too, to deal with all the bitchery and demands.

Petros Houhoulis
09-03-2016, 10:12 PM
and when Jesus says about ten dinars, he isn't talking about money literally.

So, when he speaks of the ten virgins, does he mean that they must marry the same man or what?

I think that you read the bible illiterately, not literally...

Rethel
09-03-2016, 10:16 PM
The woman I worked with said her father has four families and things could get very ugly if one family got a new TV and the other three didn't. He has to make sure that if he gets a new TV, it had to be four TV's (all of the same value) or the cash equivalent. If one house gets a swimming pool, then the other three must too or have the money he would have paid on the pool paid into their bank account.

Is she a muslim?

I see, it is sick form of polygyny, another extreme.

He must have endless patience, too, to deal with all the bitchery and demands.

I can imagine... :picard1:

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-03-2016, 10:16 PM
[QUOTE=Hrulj;3458311]

http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/discoveriesofawanderer/files/2011/09/Joe-and-Wives.jpg[quote]

Bro be big pimpin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgoqrgc_0cM

Kazimiera
09-03-2016, 10:19 PM
Is she a muslim?

Yes, she is Muslim.

Petros Houhoulis
09-03-2016, 10:20 PM
He couldn't be agaist polygamy, because it was a
part of the Torah, and was practise on daily base.
He never critisized this form of marriage, and even
if he would want to, he couldn;t because he was
under Mosaic law, which he had to fullfill, and which
was perfect in every detail - in whole Bible there
is nothing against poligamy, and the faithfull god's
men had many wifes. To David God himself wanted
to gave even more wives, if he would not commit
adultery, but previously he had many anyway...

There's a joke running more than 1300 years now that a certain Muhammad didn't indent to change the bible and that the bible was corrupted but the quran was the original version before the corruption.

For some reason I don't believe such jokes, as the idea that Jesus intended to keep the same laws as before...

MissMischief
09-03-2016, 10:20 PM
Yea, it might sound fun on paper but it must be pretty hard sharing love among multiple wives plus it would be a financial nightmare feeding so many mouths of wives and children. Small, loving, caring relationship among two is the best :thumb001:

Also, I think one woman does enough nagging :lol:

Kazimiera
09-03-2016, 10:36 PM
Yea, it might sound fun on paper but it must be pretty hard sharing love among multiple wives plus it would be a financial nightmare feeding so many mouths of wives and children. Small, loving, caring relationship among two is the best :thumb001:

Also, I think one woman does enough nagging :lol:

This is my point. Guys get a sticky dick when they think about bedding two or more women legally. When the bills start rolling in and the bitchery begins it is a completely different ball game.

I, personally, would not want to share my husband with anyone but if it is someone's culture, and all parties involved are happy with the arrangements, then who am I to argue? If the wives approve and the man can support each family without it impacting negatively on the others, why not?

My colleague said that her father has to ask each wife for permission if he wants to marry another one. If one of them disagrees then he cannot continue with the marriage. He has to provide bank statements with income and expenditure to all of them so that they can evaluate the financial impact another family would have on their lives. They can all decide to cut back on expenses so that another family can be created, or alternatively they can say they want no changes to their standard of living and will not allow another wife (family) into the picture. At the end of the day, the wives pull the strings and the man is just a puppet dancing and submitting to their demands.

Profileid
09-03-2016, 10:45 PM
There are different laws in South Africa. I'm not an expert when it comes to legal affairs but from what I can gather there are different "tiers".

You get a union (provided by the Marriage Act) between a man and a woman. This is the ordinary, every-day marriage.

Then you get a marriage under the Recognition of Customary Law. Polygamous marriages are not allowed under the Marriage Act, BUT Customary Law does recognize polygamy in certain cultures (eg: Zulu and Muslim) which makes it legal.

Thirdly, there is Civil Unions Act which allows marriage between any two people (ie: homosexual marriages).

I've chatted to some work colleagues about this. One woman said that her father has multiple wives (families). He had to prove to the State upon applying for dispensation to marry each spouse that he can support each family with a house, a car/s, an regular income and pay for the education of the children from each of the families. Each wife gets a house. Each wife gets a car. Each wife gets a steady income. The wives may also appeal if they see another wife getting more benefits than the other. It can turn into a very expensive, sticky mess because nothing ever is as simple as it seems. Polygamy is only for the very wealthy. (Jacob used the police budget to pay for 11 luxury cars between his 4 wives this year.)

The average Joe in the street might get a hard-on when he thinks about having more than one wife, but his hard-on will soon go flat when he realises just how much this is going to cost him.

Not to mention the fighting I imagine. So this is something wealthy blacks do?

Sacrificed Ram
09-03-2016, 10:45 PM
So, when he speaks of the ten virgins, does he mean that they must marry the same man or what?

I think that you read the bible illiterately, not literally...

Two questions not solved by biblical texts: Poligamy and Tithes. Roman Catholic Church solves it with dogmas (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogma). But the other churches?

Kazimiera
09-03-2016, 10:48 PM
Yea, it might sound fun on paper but it must be pretty hard sharing love among multiple wives plus it would be a financial nightmare feeding so many mouths of wives and children.

These polygamous marriages have little to do with love and more to do with currency. My colleague says she saw (and still sees) very little of her father. She was raised by her mother and lots of aunts from her mother's side. There was always money but she never had a relationship with her father because he was never there. In fact, he wasn't (and isn't) much with any of his families. Nobody asks questions because the bills get paid on time and they all have their own lives. The families also don't have much contact with each other. For him, having many wives and being able to support them all is a status symbol. It has nothing to do with love. The wives aren't jealous of each other from an emotional level (he's paying more attention to her) but they fight tooth and nail when it comes to resources.

RandoBloom
09-03-2016, 11:07 PM

I have no problem with that.

Why?

What if two men decide to marry the same woman? What would you think of that?

I would be OK if everyone consents. Its their life and their love.

There's a joke running more than 1300 years now that a certain Muhammad didn't indent to change the bible and that the bible was corrupted but the quran was the original version before the corruption.

For some reason I don't believe such jokes, as the idea that Jesus intended to keep the same laws as before...

This has nothing to do with Islam, nor am I a muslim. Get that orthodox stick out of your ass and start discussing like a normal person or gtfo. No one is interested in your religious ramblings.

RandoBloom
09-03-2016, 11:08 PM
These polygamous marriages have little to do with love and more to do with currency. My colleague says she saw (and still sees) very little of her father. She was raised by her mother and lots of aunts from her mother's side. There was always money but she never had a relationship with her father because he was never there. In fact, he wasn't (and isn't) much with any of his families. Nobody asks questions because the bills get paid on time and they all have their own lives. The families also don't have much contact with each other. For him, having many wives and being able to support them all is a status symbol. It has nothing to do with love. The wives aren't jealous of each other from an emotional level (he's paying more attention to her) but they fight tooth and nail when it comes to resources.

Such version is unhealthy where families are held separate and they compete with resources. If poligamy happens then people should live together, help each other and love each other. All 3 4 or more of them

Kazimiera
09-03-2016, 11:27 PM
Not to mention the fighting I imagine. So this is something wealthy blacks do?

The wealthy blacks are educated, much more Western, and most are Christian. They subscribe to the Biblical "one wife" and only have one wife. Most abhor polygamy. But there are the very rural communities who still subscribe to traditional and tribal law, and therefore polygamy is part of the package. Jacob Zuma is still part of the "old crew mentality" where this practice was accepted and he likes to flaunt it.

There are also still some older Muslims (like my colleague's father) who married under customary law, but it is mainly a thing of the past.

The law actually protects the women and children from that marriage. A guy who abandons his girlfriend is required to pay maintenance for kid/s. It is like that in almost every country as far as I know. Therefore, if he abandons any one of his wives she has even more legal recourse than a fling or an ex-girlfriend. A man who decides to marry more than one woman must be very, very secure because he could get himself into some serious legal trouble if he doesn't live up to his end of the bargain. Rural communities can (and do) take serious action against members who do not live up to their promises. No man wants to be known as a man with no honour.

09-03-2016, 11:54 PM
WTF SOUTH AFRICA?

It's black people silly

09-03-2016, 11:55 PM
Said a lesbian... :picard2:

But with fucking many women without
marriage you do not have problems, only
if mens are doing this... in marrige :bored: :p

I don't like polygamy because it is unfair to the 'special one'. It's called commitment and if you don't have it you are a bad person.

It has nothing to do with Lesbianism you fucking tool.

09-03-2016, 11:57 PM
Why?

It is very unfair..like, if I had a partner and they had another partner besides me, I would be very jealous - relationship is about two people.

Of course, I have no authority to ban it or whatever. It's my personal opinion. Unlike some fucking idiots here who want to outright ban things they disagree with like babies..cough Rethel cough

RandoBloom
09-04-2016, 12:03 AM
It is very unfair..like, if I had a partner and they had another partner besides me, I would be very jealous - relationship is about two people.

Of course, I have no authority to ban it or whatever. It's my personal opinion. Unlike some fucking idiots here who want to outright ban things they disagree with like babies..cough Rethel cough

Then leave the partner and it wont be unfair. No one is forcing anyone to stay against their will. The frontpage people are actually all in love with each other. The man loves them all, they love him, and then they all love each other

09-04-2016, 12:04 AM
Then leave the partner and it wont be unfair. No one is forcing anyone to stay against their will. The frontpage people are actually all in love with each other. The man loves them all, they love him, and then they all love each other

I said specfically it was a personal thing - it is bad, for me.

I have no authority whatsoever to say what other people can or cannot do.

Al-Meksiki
09-04-2016, 12:11 AM
:thumb001:

Rethel
09-04-2016, 07:30 AM
Yes, she is Muslim.

So I understand now everything :)

Muslim polygamy is strange - it is business combined with pathology.

Normally, poligyny is not a bussines contract with a firm called:
"my husband is a bank and he must give me everything I want or she has" :)
It is normal marriage, but with two or more wives which help each other,
not fight between themselves or make together a husband a bankrupt.

Rethel
09-04-2016, 07:38 AM

Not keep, but fullfill.

If he would be against Torah, he wouldn't be the Messiah.

Btw, this, that Torah does not obligated us, it doesn't mean,
that things in her are bad, or that we can't learn on her basis.
Apostle Paul called her a teacher, educator, for being mature.

Rethel
09-04-2016, 07:42 AM
allow another wife (family) into the picture. At the end of the day, the wives pull the strings and the man is just a puppet dancing and submitting to their demands.

Normally there should be ONE family, not couple of.

And your conclusion is mostly right in such circumstances which
you described. Unfortunatly with one wife it is happening also :p

Rethel
09-04-2016, 07:52 AM

I don't like polygamy because it is unfair to the 'special one'. It's called commitment and if you don't have it you are a bad person.

So, having more than one children should be ban. It can be so unfair and no commitment... :picard1:
And let be allow to have only one parter, becasue two it is too much! And only one grand,
becasue four of them it is much more to much.

So it is now called like that...

So lets unban thievery and murdery, it cannot be, that it is ban becasue someone simply disagree with that...

Rugevit
09-04-2016, 08:00 AM

Polyandry exists in traditional way of living in Tibet to this day. Interesting things have been written about polyandry in Tibet. What people don't like to mention is that many girls were killed at very early age in societies practicing polyandry. That's the dark side of polyandry. In short, a group of related men combine their skills and efforts to survive in harsh environment. The share and support a single woman for reproduction.

Ülev
09-04-2016, 08:08 AM
https://s21.postimg.org/eqfxfls53/wedding.jpg

ЛыSSый
09-04-2016, 12:36 PM
fixed, because it's a polygamy thread

http://s018.radikal.ru/i518/1609/71/391eb9016978.png (http://radikal.ru)

09-04-2016, 01:26 PM
So, having more than one children should be ban. It can be so unfair and no commitment... :picard1:
And let be allow to have only one parter, becasue two it is too much! And only one grand,
becasue four of them it is much more to much.

So it is now called like that...

So lets unban thievery and murdery, it cannot be, that it is ban becasue someone simply disagree with that...

I also disagree with your existence. Let's ban Rethel!

See, comparing this with murder is very stupid. Only you would do it. Also you cannot stop homosexuality anyway so why not let them publically be proud?

Anyways, as far as polygamy goes, I said it is a personal opinion of mine - no authority whatsoever to 'ban' it or anything like that. I say let people do what they want.

щрбл
09-04-2016, 01:46 PM
Yes, of course. I would lilke to have 4 wives.
I'm also seriously considering a conversion to Islam. The only thing that stops me from doing so is the compulsory mutilation ritual.

Petros Houhoulis
09-04-2016, 02:25 PM
Not keep, but fullfill.

If he would be against Torah, he wouldn't be the Messiah.

Btw, this, that Torah does not obligated us, it doesn't mean,
that things in her are bad, or that we can't learn on her basis.
Apostle Paul called her a teacher, educator, for being mature.

Do you have any idea how many things you do every day which are banned by the Torah and punishable by death?

Petros Houhoulis
09-04-2016, 03:02 PM
Two questions not solved by biblical texts: Poligamy and Tithes. Roman Catholic Church solves it with dogmas (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogma). But the other churches?The other churches, except for Islam, have left the state to decide for legal matters. As a matter of fact even the Catholic church has abandoned its' claim to lawgiving and follows the lead of the state these days......Only the sandniggers are looking at religious texts to solve a problem, and usually they screw it even more...

Rethel
09-04-2016, 03:32 PM
See, comparing this with murder is very stupid. Only you would do it. Also you cannot stop homosexuality anyway so why not let them publically be proud?

You cant stop murderers, thieves, zoophiles, pedophiles either, so by your logic, it should be alowed... let people do what they want?

Rethel
09-04-2016, 03:33 PM
I'm also seriously considering a conversion to Islam.

Do you want be cursed?

Rethel
09-04-2016, 03:34 PM
Do you have any idea how many things you do every day which are banned by the Torah and punishable by death?

You probably are not willing to understand what I had said...

Norka
09-04-2016, 03:44 PM
I wish I could marry 3 black women and live like a sultan.

Bezprym
09-04-2016, 03:46 PM
I am against.

Just wanted to say that.

щрбл
09-04-2016, 03:50 PM
Do you want be cursed?

Who is going to curse me? :D

Rethel
09-04-2016, 04:07 PM
Who is going to curse me? :D

Apostle Paul, and according to John you will be an antichrist.

Rethel
09-04-2016, 04:09 PM
I wish I could marry 3 black women and live like a sultan.

Move a little further on the south and you will be. But I think, that in
Scythia you can do this too... you have to only import some negresses...

09-04-2016, 09:57 PM
You cant stop murderers, thieves, zoophiles, pedophiles either, so by your logic, it should be alowed... let people do what they want?

Actually you can stop murder or at least know someone died lol. You cannot stop zoophilia unless it is in public, same with pedophilia actually. How on earth are you going to stop it?

A camera in everyones bedroom? It is simply un-realistic. Also you keep comparing things that are incomparable. Pedophilia is wrong for many reasons, as is Zoophilia. Homosexuality can be wrong if there is sodomy involved but there is not always. Even pedophilia and zoophilia don't exactly mean fucking children or animals - it just means attraction to them. If someone gets a boner over a drawing of a kid does that make them criminal? No. Only if they act on it.

Anyways homosexuality is different. I agree sodomy is wrong. Even then, you probably won't be able to stop it from happening, sorry to tell you, Rethel :(

Since they are going to do it anyway may as well let them be publically proud of it - but even then I do not care - I don't need the whole world to know I am, some may want that, I don't need it. Talk to them about it..

Ülev
09-04-2016, 10:06 PM
How on earth are you going to stop it?

Rethel wants to implant everyone the sign of the beast

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c5/RFID_hand_2.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio-frequency_identification

Leo Iscariot
09-04-2016, 11:18 PM
Polygamy... polyamory... It's not my thing, but as long as it involves only concenting adults I see no problem.

Petros Houhoulis
09-05-2016, 05:34 AM
You probably are not willing to understand what I had said...

I understand very well that all "prophets" pretend to keep the old laws, but practice their own laws instead...

Al-Meksiki
09-05-2016, 06:31 AM
Just gonna say, as long as everyone is in agreement, and of legal age, all forms of Polygamy (Polygyny, Polyandry, Mixed-Sex Polygamy) should be legal

BeerBaron
09-05-2016, 06:35 AM
I don't really care what consenting adults do so long as it isn't hurting anyone.

Not for me though, all that nagging omfg the headaches would be unbearable :p

UkrainianGirl
09-05-2016, 06:43 AM
I do not support. Against my religion.

TheGoldenSon
09-05-2016, 07:13 AM
I have nothing against polygamy, it has been a part of our nation's tradition for nearly a thousand years (with separate families of nobility during the Christian era and Islamic polygamy during the Ottoman era). But I feel that very much like voting, it must be a right to be earned and reserved for the best and brightest males of a society (industrialists, scientist, military commanders, athletes etc.).

Rethel
09-05-2016, 10:12 AM
I understand very well that all "prophets" pretend to keep the old laws, but practice their own laws instead...

:picard2:

Herr Abubu
09-05-2016, 10:18 AM
I have nothing against polygamy, it has been a part of our nation's tradition for nearly a thousand years (with separate families of nobility during the Christian era and Islamic polygamy during the Ottoman era). But I feel that very much like voting, it must be a right to be earned and reserved for the best and brightest males of a society (industrialists, scientist, military commanders, athletes etc.).

So what do the men on the bottom of the totem pole do without wives?

TheGoldenSon
09-05-2016, 10:28 AM
So what do the men on the bottom of the totem pole do without wives?

Traditionally those men joined military or trading expeditions or go into academia to increase their status in society, acquire wealth or just find females somewhere else, or they died. In long run it made Bosniaks stronger by getting rid of unfit and unwanted males or improving our society by bringing in new ideas, genes and wealth.

Herr Abubu
09-05-2016, 10:34 AM
Traditionally those men joined military or trading expeditions or go into academia to increase their status in society, acquire wealth or just find females somewhere else, or they died. In long run it made Bosniaks stronger by getting rid of unfit and unwanted males or improving our society by bringing in new ideas, genes and wealth.

Maybe, I can't say anything about Bosniak society. It seems to cause instability in the MENA region, though.

TheGoldenSon
09-05-2016, 10:43 AM
Maybe, I can't say anything about Bosniak society. It seems to cause instability in the MENA region, though.

MENA is just a mess with or without polygamy, but at this point they need a population control to avoid societal collapse.

Methmatician
09-05-2016, 10:58 AM
Is there any evidence of widespread practice of polygamy among Bosniaks? Almost everywhere it's been practised it was the wealthy men who could afford multiple wives, not the regular blokes.

Enflamme
09-05-2016, 11:05 AM
Polygamy is for Gentiles (pagans).

TheGoldenSon
09-05-2016, 11:16 AM
Is there any evidence of widespread practice of polygamy among Bosniaks? Almost everywhere it's been practised it was the wealthy men who could afford multiple wives, not the regular blokes.

It was limited to the professional landowning military class, richer traders and good old fashioned aristocracy, but considering that until late 1600s most of muslim Bosniaks belonged to those classes you can see where am I going with this. Later Islamization of Catholic Bosniak serfs and Orthodox herding nomads dulled the eugenic side effect of the tradition a bit, but the core idea of it is still viable.

Rethel
09-05-2016, 11:52 AM
I do not support. Against my religion.

So your religion is against the Bible :p
Of course this is irrelevant thing, but still :p

Methmatician
09-05-2016, 02:17 PM
It was limited to the professional landowning military class, richer traders and good old fashioned aristocracy, but considering that until late 1600s most of muslim Bosniaks belonged to those classes you can see where am I going with this. Later Islamization of Catholic Bosniak serfs and Orthodox herding nomads dulled the eugenic side effect of the tradition a bit, but the core idea of it is still viable.
I'm going to need a source on this.