PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Scenario: If Russia was Hellbent on European Domination

poiuytrewq0987
06-09-2010, 09:30 PM
If one morning Putin decided to conquer all of Europe... would he succeed?

Russia has a total troop count of 3.7 million. If it went to war with the Baltic states, Finland, Ukraine and Poland. They would certainly win as their missile forces are more than ample to seriously damage the fighting capability of those countries. If it went onto Germany, I believe Russia would easily defeat them because the German armed forces are tiny... they only have around 200 to 300 thousand troops (active and reserve). France? It would certainly be defeated as easily as it was defeated by the Germans in the past within mere weeks. Russia would then go onto Spain and Spain would probably lose pretty fast since its land force is pretty small... not likely sufficient to defend against a Russian incursion. The UK will be a bit more challenging since the Russian navy will have to go up against a pretty modern naval force but in the end I believe the Russians can triumph against the British navy by nuking their ships.

Discuss.

Hweinlant
06-09-2010, 09:47 PM
Russian armed forces status is flat line. They barely made it at Georgia. Sudden attack with nuking half of Europe could possibly do it but then again, whats the use of all that radioactive land ?

Cail
06-09-2010, 10:39 PM
Nuclear weapon made large-scale conventional warfare obsolete. WWII was the last.

hereward
06-09-2010, 10:52 PM
:
France? It would certainly be defeated as easily as it was defeated by the Germans in the past within mere weeks. Russia would then go onto Spain and Spain would probably lose pretty fast since its land force is pretty small... not likely sufficient to defend against a Russian incursion. The UK will be a bit more challenging since the Russian navy will have to go up against a pretty modern naval force but in the end I believe the Russians can triumph against the British navy by nuking their ships.

:)

Do you think the French and the Bri.. would simply let this happen with out enforcing mutually assured destruction;)

Its all a bit silly.

The Ripper
06-09-2010, 11:01 PM
Russia would be stopped at our borders. With a pool of nearly a million reservists, all of whom equal 10 rooskies, we'd end up conquering Russia instead.

What, its fantasy? :D

"Little Russkie in St. Petersburg has a nightmare:
Russia is a borderland, Finland an Empire!"

-The March of Vöyri ;)

Eldritch
06-09-2010, 11:04 PM
It's not a fantasy scenario. Russia is doing all it can to achieve European domination.

(exactly like Germany, France, the UK, Poland, China, Brazil, Estonia, Burkina Faso and Luxembourg, among others)

Jarl
06-09-2010, 11:10 PM
If one morning Putin decided to conquer all of Europe... would he succeed?

Russia has a total troop count of 3.7 million. If it went to war with the Baltic states, Finland, Ukraine and Poland. They would certainly win as their missile forces are more than ample to seriously damage the fighting capability of those countries. If it went onto Germany, I believe Russia would easily defeat them because the German armed forces are tiny... they only have around 200 to 300 thousand troops (active and reserve). France? It would certainly be defeated as easily as it was defeated by the Germans in the past within mere weeks. Russia would then go onto Spain and Spain would probably lose pretty fast since its land force is pretty small... not likely sufficient to defend against a Russian incursion. The UK will be a bit more challenging since the Russian navy will have to go up against a pretty modern naval force but in the end I believe the Russians can triumph against the British navy by nuking their ships.

Discuss.

First of all Russia does not need to do it. She holds half of Europe via resources and tight intelligence network.

If it went onto Germany, I believe Russia would easily defeat them because the German armed forces are tiny... they only have around 200 to 300 thousand troops (active and reserve).

Belarus and Ukraine could easily take Germany on with the arms they got.

France? It would certainly be defeated as easily as it was defeated by the Germans in the past within mere weeks.

With H-bombs? Some 300 Mirages? GIGN, RAID, 11th paratrooper Brigade and Foreign Legion? I highly doubt...

spearofperun
06-10-2010, 12:17 AM
Russian armed forces status is flat line. They barely made it at Georgia. Sudden attack with nuking half of Europe could possibly do it but then again, whats the use of all that radioactive land ?

wht shit are you smoking in finland??? they obliterated georgia it was called a blitzkrieg invasion

Hweinlant
06-10-2010, 07:10 AM
wht shit are you smoking in finland??? they obliterated georgia it was called a blitzkrieg invasion

Did you see any of those pics ? Tanks were new during Soviet-afgan war of 80's. Hairy Chechens riding on top of them, like in some African public transportation "FAIL" picture. People do anything they can, so that they wont have to do their military service (bribes, hiding, what ever it takes). Submarines keep on sunking etc.

And this success at Georgia ? You think their mission goal was to control Abkhazia or Tshinkvali ? They allready controlled those. Mission goal was to take over Georgia's capital and oust that crazy president of theirs. Mission not accomplished.

Cail
06-10-2010, 08:14 AM
And this success at Georgia ? You think their mission goal was to control Abkhazia or Tshinkvali ? They allready controlled those. Mission goal was to take over Georgia's capital and oust that crazy president of theirs. Mission not accomplished.
Lol you're crazy. If Russians wanted to take Tbilisi they'd do it. They met 0 resistance in Georgia. The only thing that stopped them from doing so was eminent political scandal.

poiuytrewq0987
06-10-2010, 08:16 AM
Lol you're crazy. If Russians wanted to take Tbilisi they'd do it. They met 0 resistance in Georgia. The only thing that stopped them from doing so was eminent political scandal.

This.

Hweinlant
06-10-2010, 08:38 AM

Oookay, Putin didnt say he is going to hang Saakashvili from the balls... Did it happend ? No. Mission not accomplished.

Georgians shot down several Russian fighters, destroyed several tanks etc. How did they shot down the fighters ? With old Soviet made Buk-1s. What does that tell about Russia's air capability ?

Russia military is not what it used to be. It seems like this is hard to grasp for resident russophiles.

The Ripper
06-10-2010, 08:53 AM
Oookay, Putin didnt say he is going to hang Saakashvili from the balls... Did it happend ? No. Mission not accomplished.

Georgians shot down several Russian fighters, destroyed several tanks etc. How did they shot down the fighters ? With old Soviet made Buk-1s. What does that tell about Russia's air capability ?

Russia military is not what it used to be. It seems like this is hard to grasp for resident russophiles.

The Russians were not stopped militarily - FACT.

Hweinlant
06-10-2010, 09:12 AM
The Russians were not stopped militarily - FACT.

Yet they couldnt take out Saakashvili. If they cant handle Georgia, how the hell are they supposed to take on Europe ?

I think this fantasy scenario is largely busted.

The Ripper
06-10-2010, 09:20 AM
Yet they couldnt take out Saakashvili. If they cant handle Georgia, how the hell are they supposed to take on Europe ?
They could have, of course. But why risk a total collapse in relations with the West?

It is fantasy.

tired
06-10-2010, 09:24 AM
Would any European countries join Russia for religion or ethnic reasons?

Monolith
06-10-2010, 09:29 AM
Would any European countries join Russia for religion or ethnic reasons?
Eastern Ukraine probably. That country is quite divided nowadays AFAIK.

The Ripper
06-10-2010, 09:30 AM
Serbia would seize the opportunity and invade Kosovo. ;)

spearofperun
06-10-2010, 01:50 PM
Did you see any of those pics ? Tanks were new during Soviet-afgan war of 80's. Hairy Chechens riding on top of them, like in some African public transportation "FAIL" picture. People do anything they can, so that they wont have to do their military service (bribes, hiding, what ever it takes). Submarines keep on sunking etc.

If they really felt like taking out sakasak whatever his name is they could of done it easily. Yeah i dont see the americans and nato doing anything in afghanistan either and the russians arent helping the talibans US helped talibans. Same thing with vietnam america failed there to. So america has a shit army to only finland is good??? Chechens again if they dealt with them properly the west would go ballistic bla bla they could deal with them quite easily jsut throw defoligate there cuz there are trees big ones there forest then once theyve died or dried out naplam the living hell out of that area. with the wood burning etc... youd burn those pigs out. and their mountains would become barren.

Hweinlant
06-10-2010, 02:22 PM
Seriously, you people need to start reading Jane's Defence and follow military budgets etc. Russian army 2010 is not Soviet Union's army 1950. Russia relies heavily to her nukes. Rest of equipment is (with few exceptions) old Soviet produced stuff which by modern standards is crap. There has been programs to modernify the equipment but due to massive corruption it has failed thus far. Russia can not even produce much of the equipment by herself nowadays, at the moment they want to buy Mistral warships from France.

There is no way modern Russian army could take over Europe, simply impossible.

Eldritch
06-10-2010, 02:32 PM
If they really felt like taking out sakasak whatever his name is they could of done it easily.

Somehow this opening sentence does not fill me with confidence about your expertise on this matter.

spearofperun
06-10-2010, 03:41 PM
Seriously, you people need to start reading Jane's Defence and follow military budgets etc. Russian army 2010 is not Soviet Union's army 1950. Russia relies heavily to her nukes. Rest of equipment is (with few exceptions) old Soviet produced stuff which by modern standards is crap. There has been programs to modernify the equipment but due to massive corruption it has failed thus far. Russia can not even produce much of the equipment by herself nowadays, at the moment they want to buy Mistral warships from France.

There is no way modern Russian army could take over Europe, simply impossible.

so an army is going to tell you what type of weapons they have???? yeah and the new migs and ICBMs they are coming out is nothing??? not to mention they have one of the largest armies, number of tanks, planes, nuclear subs out of anyone in the world?? You finns are quite funny still think you could do anything if they invaded well lets look at it this way youve gone from military disasters lead by russians which ive shown you nato's failed to outdated equipment when theyre gonna modernize the whole army by 2012 you seem to be jumping all over the place mr. finn

Hweinlant
06-10-2010, 04:23 PM
so an army is going to tell you what type of weapons they have???? yeah and the new migs and ICBMs they are coming out is nothing??? not to mention they have one of the largest armies, number of tanks, planes, nuclear subs out of anyone in the world?? You finns are quite funny still think you could do anything if they invaded well lets look at it this way youve gone from military disasters lead by russians which ive shown you nato's failed to outdated equipment when theyre gonna modernize the whole army by 2012 you seem to be jumping all over the place mr. finn

Rotflmao

You really know nothing about the topic. Besides what the hell has Finland to do with this ? Did you bother to read OP ?

And yes, armies do tell about their equipments and what they plan to purchase etc. Military budgets etc are not exactly secrets either.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2czx0uq.jpg

It's better if you Serbs start to adapt to reality. Russia's military is not what it used to be. France and UK both have larger military spending than Russia. Russia dont have enough money to modernise her army. Neither she has the will. There is plan to modernise 30% of army due 2015. I doubt it will work either.

Like I said, these strange Serbian dreams of Russia annihilating Europe are plain stupid. Not possible.

Svanhild
06-10-2010, 08:05 PM
If it went onto Germany, I believe Russia would easily defeat them because the German armed forces are tiny... they only have around 200 to 300 thousand troops (active and reserve).
That's stark misjudgement. The rule that counts is quality > quantity. German forces have the most modern jets, the most modern panzers and modern marine and infantry equipment. High Tech airborne surveillance systems complete the inventory. Never forget the home advantage and our fighting spirit. Germany is a country of forests and hills. We could guerilla everyone for a long time.

Belarus and Ukraine could easily take Germany on with the arms they got.

:lol: Your wish was father to the thought. But I forgive you, it's in your blood. :wink

Polish politicians and media in summer of 1939: "Poland could easily take Germany on with the arms we got. The rest is history.

Jarl
06-10-2010, 08:13 PM

Why should they? Georgia is their doman. They have shit loads of their own people there. This was not a real military confilct don't you understand? All they wanted is to show their teeth and the world clearly got the message. If this was war they would do what they did in Chechenya. You know how Dudayev ended.

Rest of equipment is (with few exceptions) old Soviet produced stuff which by modern standards is crap.

Yes. Particularly the nuclear submarines and MiGs 29 or Su 27 that outperform most of corresponding NATO fighters/interceptors. Are you serious Hweinlant?

:lol: Your wish was father to the thought. But I forgive you, it's in your blood. :wink

Polish politicians and media in summer of 1939: "Poland could easily take Germany on with the arms we got. The rest is history.

You don't need to forgive me or bring Poland into it. Just compare Ukrainian military to German. What would the old German Phantoms or Tornados do against fresh Ukrainian Su 27 or Mig 29? Not much. And they won't do much until Germany gets her 100 or so Eurofighters.

Eldritch
06-10-2010, 08:15 PM
you finns are quite funny still think you could do anything if they invaded well lets look at it this way youve gone from military disasters lead by russians which ive shown you nato's failed to outdated equipment when theyre gonna modernize the whole army by 2012 you seem to be jumping all over the place mr. finn

soviet union invaded in 1939 and could not take over since then finnish army's only got better and stronger while after the cold war russia's army is rusting to the ground so there

:coffee: :coffee:

hajduk
06-10-2010, 08:37 PM
Russia is able to smash any European country.

Hweinlant
06-10-2010, 08:38 PM
Yes. Particularly the nuclear submarines and MiGs 29 or Su 27 that outperform most of corresponding NATO fighters/interceptors. Are you serious Hweinlant?

There are few exceptions, I said that allready. Migs are not outperforming new modified Hornets but they are still pretty good. To your list I would add S-400 missile systems. That however does not change the fact that Russia's military is very much, hopelessly outdated. It's not going to be the level of NATO anytime soon, likely never. 4/5 of worlds military spending is from Europe and USA. USA obviously beeing within their own league.

spearofperun
06-12-2010, 12:41 AM
Rotflmao

You really know nothing about the topic. Besides what the hell has Finland to do with this ? Did you bother to read OP ?

And yes, armies do tell about their equipments and what they plan to purchase etc. Military budgets etc are not exactly secrets either.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2czx0uq.jpg

It's better if you Serbs start to adapt to reality. Russia's military is not what it used to be. France and UK both have larger military spending than Russia. Russia dont have enough money to modernise her army. Neither she has the will. There is plan to modernise 30% of army due 2015. I doubt it will work either.

Like I said, these strange Serbian dreams of Russia annihilating Europe are plain stupid. Not possible.

what the hell are you talking about now youve now brought military spending into this???? Look Russia has the world's second most powerful army if conventional weapons are only taken into account. only people who outgun them here is the US. Without the US NATO is nothing. Now if we bring WMDs into this Russia and US are even as both have enough to kill all life on earth several times over. So I will be going back to my original question what shit do you smoke in finland?????

spearofperun
06-12-2010, 12:44 AM
soviet union invaded in 1939 and could not take over since then finnish army's only got better and stronger while after the cold war russia's army is rusting to the ground so there

:coffee: :coffee:

that was more so of a soviet military disaster than it was a finnish success. why dont you try that again??

Eldritch
06-12-2010, 12:48 AM
why dont you try that again??

Try what again?

spearofperun
06-12-2010, 01:02 AM
That's stark misjudgement. The rule that counts is quality > quantity. German forces have the most modern jets, the most modern panzers and modern marine and infantry equipment. High Tech airborne surveillance systems complete the inventory. Never forget the home advantage and our fighting spirit. Germany is a country of forests and hills. We could guerilla everyone for a long time.

Yeah should we maybe talk about what mr. adolf said in 1941. Here you go a remainder: "We'll bring those eastern mongoloid subhuman Russians to their knees in a matter of months fast forward to 1945 Berlin care to elaborate on that anymore??? and here your famed SS was defending their home. And off course we cant forget who was saying how mongoloid Russians are. I believe that was Himmler the jap the dude that kept gook monks as his advisors. and looked like a gook himself.

here maybe a quote you should munch on krautie

"If the war is lost, the nation will also perish. This fate is inevitable. There is no necessity to take into consideration the basis which the people will need to continue a most primitive existence. On the contrary, it will be better to destroy things ourselves because this nation will have proved to be the weaker one and the future will belong solely to the stronger eastern nation [Russia]. Besides, those who remain after the battle are only the inferior ones, for the good ones have been killed."
Adolf Hitler

Shame seems you are a product of inferior breeding according to your god.

This really makes sense what you are saying. Poles and Ukranians are inferior yet according to your god you are an inferior blooded krautie. thereofore what postion are you in to call the Poles and Ukranians inferior???

Now all joking aside yes the germans have a damn good military are disciplined etc... but you've already learned your lesson once ive imagined not to mess with Slavs or more specifically Russians. In the next war i think the Russians will not be so generous. this last war they forgave you next one ehh you'll be 6 feet under.

spearofperun
06-12-2010, 01:05 AM
Try what again?

try waging another war with Russia and we'll see if your famous finnish 1939 success will repeat itself.

Svanhild
06-12-2010, 11:33 AM
You don't need to forgive me or bring Poland into it. Just compare Ukrainian military to German. What would the old German Phantoms or Tornados do against fresh Ukrainian Su 27 or Mig 29? Not much.
Just for your information, German army already destroyed or is destroying all Phantoms and almost all Tornados. The new standard jet is the Eurofighter.

Now all joking aside yes the germans have a damn good military are disciplined etc... but you've already learned your lesson once ive imagined not to mess with Slavs or more specifically Russians.
The reason my country lost were not the Slavs but the fact that almost the entire world was fighting us on three different fronts. Your just a running gag of inanity.

Groenewolf
06-12-2010, 11:42 AM
Germany is a country of forests and hills. We could guerilla everyone for a long time.

I do remember there was such a movement during the time of Napoleon. However there was hardly such a thing during WOII. Alto this has more to do with that corporal then with the German military taken on it own.

People must remember that Germany in the 20th century was highly inovative in military tactics. Near the end of WOI they made a great advance that was only stopped thanks to that the technology to keep it up was not invented yet. And the German air force in that time laid the basis for many standard practices that air forces around the world today use. And it is no doubt if the German politicians had the will for it that Germany would be a major military power in Europe.

Shame seems you are a product of inferior breeding according to your god.

Besides I do not remember Svanhild ever saying that she considers him a god. And there is also a Dutch saying zelfs het beste paard struikelt eens. Translated : Even the best horse can trip over.:coffee:

Jarl
06-12-2010, 12:05 PM
Just for your information, German army already destroyed or is destroying all Phantoms and almost all Tornados. The new standard jet is the Eurofighter.

We will talk about this again once you get them on the runway ;)

The reason my country lost were not the Slavs but the fact that almost the entire world was fighting us on three different fronts. Your just a running gag of inanity.

Not just Germany, but also Italy, Japan, Ukrainian nationalists, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia and all your Dutch, Danish and Norwegian, Bosnian, Estonian, Latvian, Finnish, Lithuanian and God-knows-what-else SS side-kicks.

Do not diminish their contribution. Vichy and Franco made life much easier for you too. Inaction can also mean support.

As for the USSR, it bore the main brunt of Nazi agression and made undoubtedly the biggest contribution fighting Germany all the way from 1941 to 1945. D-Day hastened the end fo the war, but by no means could Germany have won against USSR by June 1944, when Soviets were already conducting the Operation Bagration, expelling Germans from most of territories East of Vistula by August.

poiuytrewq0987
06-12-2010, 12:14 PM
We will talk about this again once you get them on the runway ;)

Not just Germany, but also Italy, Japan, Ukrainian nationalists, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia and all your Dutch, Danish and Norwegian, Bosnian, Estonian, Latvian, Finnish, Lithuanian and God-knows-what-else SS side-kicks.

Do not diminish their contribution. Vichy and Franco made life much easier for you too. Inaction can also mean support.

As for the USSR, it bore the main brunt of Nazi agression and made undoubtedly the biggest contribution fighting Germany all the way from 1941 to 1945. D-Day hastened the end fo the war, but by no means could Germany have won against USSR by June 1944, when Soviets were already conducting the Operation Bagration, expelling Germans from most of territories East of Vistula by August.

I also don't think Nazi Germany ever had a chance of actually beating the USSR. Its offensive stalled at Stalingrad and by then the Germans were on the run and as you said, D-Day only hastened German defeat. Russia was far too numerous a nation (and its vast territories) for Germany to take on via conventional warfare.

Jarl
06-12-2010, 12:19 PM
I also don't think Nazi Germany ever had a chance of actually beating the USSR. Its offensive stalled at Stalingrad and by then the Germans were on the run and as you said, D-Day only hastened German defeat. Russia was far too numerous a nation (and its vast territories) for Germany to take on via conventional warfare.

It's all to hypothetical. People naively think of the conflict as if there were just two beligerents: Germany versus USSR, like in some magical insulated system, an experimental arena. It's the sort of "who is stronger?" childish thinking. It is all relative as none of those countries was fighting alone. First of all, they were supported politically, financially, militarily by other countries. And each of those countries, no matter how small and little, made its own contribution. In some instances quite remarkable. Countries like Italy, Finland, Romania and Bulgaria supported Germany in troops as well. Sometimes they were placed in crucial places and at crucial moments (--> role of the German allies at Stalingrad battle). Secondly, the situation was changing from year to year. USSR was Germany's ally in the beginning, but enemy later on.

Thus the war was shaped by other factors. And little factors also influenced the big decsions that were undertaken. Although some countries had a much smaller potential than Germany on a global scale. Locally, or at certain specific moments, could have made a substantial key contributions. For instance Croatia had a foremoest role in keeping the Balkans Germany's "backgarden". Also sending support to Italy and Eastern Front.

I also do not believe it was feasible for Germany to wipe out Russia, but that was not even her objective. The aim was to sap it and drain its resources. The rest could have remained as a sort of stump backcountry subjugated to Germany.

Perhpas it could have ended differently if Russia was not shipped arms and aid from the US and Britain. But then it also could have ended differently if Germany lacked the support of Finland, Estonia, Bulgaria, Romania or the Ukrainian nationalists and Cossacks...

However that USSR contributed most out of all other Allied powers is unquestionable and best reflected by the ridiculously high military death toll, unpropotionately higher than those of other Allied losses.

Jarl
06-12-2010, 12:41 PM
For instance Croatia had a foremoest role in keeping the Balkans Germany's "backgarden". Also sending support to Italy and Eastern Front.

This is a large-scale example. But let's take some other crucial moment. Stalingrad Battle and Eastern Front. There we have the German 6th Army and 4th Panzer Army and...

...Romanian 3rd Army, Romanian 4th Army, Italian 8th Army, Hungarian 2nd Army and the Croatian Legion.

Numbers? Some 226 000 Romanians, 235 000 Italians, 209 000 Hungarians, some 10 000(?) Croatians

Losses:

Various scholars have estimated the Axis suffered 850,000 casualties (killed, disabled, captured) among all branches of the German armed forces and its allies, many of them POWs who died in Soviet captivity between 1943 and 1955. 400,000 Germans, 120,000 Romanians, 120,000 Hungarians, and 120,000 Italians were killed, wounded or captured.

Add to that some 20 000 "Hilfswillige" prisoners taken from the Red Army.

Those Romanians Hungarians and Italians made a substantial contribution dying in a far away Russia for German cause.... and now stolze Svanhilde says:

What stands behind that proud "us", my luv? :) You forgot about those 400 000 or so Hungarians, Romanians and Italians, bitting the dust along with fellow 400 000 Germans.

ikki
06-12-2010, 01:08 PM

no, you should have observed more carefully how they went about. Long vechicles lines, just like in ww2. Just like then, theres a easy enough way to deal with them:

1. panzerfaus the first vechile
2. Panzerfaus the last one
-> now they are locked, and will panic. Snipers take out the troops.

spearofperun
06-12-2010, 01:38 PM

Again even your god is in disagreence with yu here. read the ast quote and ill get you another one. 80% of all german casualities were caused on the eastern front that speaks for itself. now the US wasnt really that involved in European WWII until 1944 or the normandy invasion. As it was busy fighting japan on the pacific coast which was its opponent or intended one. contrary to popular belief germans and italians declared war on US who declared war on japan no the other way around. and im sure himmler the jap was extremely happy about this. now the main part the brits played prior to 44 was bombing germany yeah that helped but look albert speer even at the worst of times he organized the factories etc... s well that german war production fell by only 2%. now which country was fighting the germans on land and pushing into berline and came first into berlin??? that was the USSR. the brits or the states werent the first ones to reach berlin and id assume youd be fairly familiar if we take a look at what events happened there in 1945.

spearofperun
06-12-2010, 01:49 PM
I do remember there was such a movement during the time of Napoleon. However there was hardly such a thing during WOII. Alto this has more to do with that corporal then with the German military taken on it own.

People must remember that Germany in the 20th century was highly inovative in military tactics. Near the end of WOI they made a great advance that was only stopped thanks to that the technology to keep it up was not invented yet. And the German air force in that time laid the basis for many standard practices that air forces around the world today use. And it is no doubt if the German politicians had the will for it that Germany would be a major military power in Europe.

Besides I do not remember Svanhild ever saying that she considers him a god. And there is also a Dutch saying zelfs het beste paard struikelt eens. Translated : Even the best horse can trip over.:coffee:

What killed germany was WWI thats where it tried to become the major superpower but they failed. so i dont quite get what you are saying with this statement.

forest guerrila warfare isnt to overly effective now the best forms as jungle guerrila and mountain guerrila forest. while it was and i guess it still is effective defoligates and incindary bombs can make it obsolete. as look germany has a continental climate or most of the country does. not suprising since a lot of it is inland and away from oceans except the north coast for the most part. this means in summer it gets hot and dry as a bone. you drop defoligate which kills the trees leave them to dry out and then drop incindary bombs this is a perfect recipe for a firestorm. and if i think back to WWII firestorms happened in the cities of germany with devestating effectiveness what do you think would happen to a forest of dried out trees?? whereas in jungles a fire storm is very dificult to casue due to the huge amount of humidity. in a forest this is not the case.

I dont see her denying my allegation and im pretty sure she does think of him like that not to mention the typical german "ubermensch" attitude. but here we can clearly see what her god says about it. the best horse tripped up seems he did that alot when his bunker was getting levelled and country and he was praising the people doing it.

Noe going back to Napoleon if i recall correctly again it was the Russians that smashed him and he wrote never go on Russia.

Jarl
06-12-2010, 02:07 PM
What killed germany was WWI thats where it tried to become the major superpower but they failed. so i dont quite get what you are saying with this statement.

yup

Noe going back to Napoleon if i recall correctly again it was the Russians that smashed him and he wrote never go on Russia.

Smashed him? By hiding in the woods and avoiding direct engagements? They surely fought back but that's not quite what they did. Giving half of your country and capital to the enemy is hardly a smashing. But luckily for them, Napoleon had too many enemies waiting for his slip up.

Eldritch
06-12-2010, 10:37 PM
try waging another war with Russia and we'll see if your famous finnish 1939 success will repeat itself.

Try reading a history book that wasn't published in the Soviet Union in the 60's. It was the USSR that waged war against us, believe it or not.

But yeah, we've got still it if you want some more. It's not as if we have any alternative.

RoyBatty
06-12-2010, 11:41 PM

The Georgian banana forces are hardly capable of understanding how to watch porno on their new US / HATO supplied IT equipment. Their main speciality is dancing to raptunes with US Negro soldiers (see the clips on Youtube) and oh yes.... tie chewing on TV and doing impressions of Rambo by posing for photos in their shiny new uniforms and sunglasses.

They're a nation of dancers and restaurant operators, not a nation of fighters. They couldn't have hit much that flew. They don't have a clue how to operate AA systems and it's unlikely that "training" them would make much difference anyway.

It was UKRAINIANS (and possibly disorganised Russians) who shot down those Russian planes.

Svanhild
06-13-2010, 12:14 AM
as look germany has a continental climate or most of the country does. not suprising since a lot of it is inland and away from oceans except the north coast for the most part. this means in summer it gets hot and dry as a bone. you drop defoligate which kills the trees leave them to dry out and then drop incindary bombs this is a perfect recipe for a firestorm. and if i think back to WWII firestorms happened in the cities of germany with devestating effectiveness what do you think would happen to a forest of dried out trees?? whereas in jungles a fire storm is very dificult to casue due to the huge amount of humidity. in a forest this is not the case.
Pardon my french, but what the fuck are you smoking and how could it damage at least 50% of your brain cells, leaving only a single one functional? You're writing utter nonsense. Sure, Germany in summer is dry as the Gobi desert...:coffee: Tell me more locked secrets about my country as a slavic know-nothing in the USA.

I dont see her denying my allegation and im pretty sure she does think of him like that not to mention the typical german "ubermensch" attitude. but here we can clearly see what her god says about it. the best horse tripped up seems he did that alot when his bunker was getting levelled and country and he was praising the people doing it.
My god? All I can say is oh my god! to your post.

spearofperun
06-13-2010, 07:56 PM
Pardon my french, but what the fuck are you smoking and how could it damage at least 50% of your brain cells, leaving only a single one functional? You're writing utter nonsense. Sure, Germany in summer is dry as the Gobi desert...:coffee: Tell me more locked secrets about my country as a slavic know-nothing in the USA.

eh me i smoke ciagerretes but judging from your posts i think you're on crack. dry as the gobi desert where did i write that?????? but it sure as hell aint as wet as a jungle. and yes south germany and cnetral germany ro parts away from the north coast would have a continental climate which means dry summers reason being they have no large sources of water nearby and again the northern coast here is the exception.

spearofperun
06-13-2010, 07:58 PM

Oh good to see you are finally starting to realize what your god was thinking near the end. hell id be in shock to if my god did something like that.

spearofperun
06-13-2010, 08:02 PM
yup

Smashed him? By hiding in the woods and avoiding direct engagements? They surely fought back but that's not quite what they did. Giving half of your country and capital to the enemy is hardly a smashing. But luckily for them, Napoleon had too many enemies waiting for his slip up.

considering the fact that napoleon's army on attacking russia had 500,000 men and after they left the campaign had only 20,000 left I would call that a victory for Russia and a crushing defeat for Napoleon that efectively ended his supremacy over europe. half the country eh it worked and they got it back within a year or so.

The Khagan
06-13-2010, 08:35 PM
eh me i smoke ciagerretes but judging from your posts i think you're on crack. dry as the gobi desert where did i write that?????? but it sure as hell aint as wet as a jungle. and yes south germany and cnetral germany ro parts away from the north coast would have a continental climate which means dry summers reason being they have no large sources of water nearby and again the northern coast here is the exception.

Oceanic bro... Over half of Germany is characterized by this climate. Munich has an average midwinter temperature that's above the freezing point, and as I believe is fairly wet. At least, when I went there it rained almost every day in late February.

spearofperun
06-13-2010, 08:57 PM
Oceanic bro... Over half of Germany is characterized by this climate. Munich has an average midwinter temperature that's above the freezing point, and as I believe is fairly wet. At least, when I went there it rained almost every day in late February.

interesting... although i would think that munich would be contintental as its in southern germany or bavaria if im not mistaken and that area is very landlocked. pretty impressive considering where the north sea is at.

The Lawspeaker
06-13-2010, 09:03 PM
You really should stop putting this in your cigarettes:

https://www.seedboutique.com/store/images/HashHeaven.jpg

spearofperun
06-13-2010, 09:11 PM
You really should stop putting this in your cigarettes:

https://www.seedboutique.com/store/images/HashHeaven.jpg

mate weed aint legal in either canada or serbia we dont have laws like you dutchmen do. but im sure you know and frequent the best places for it in holland.or are you telling me you aint friendly with weed and you're a dutchmen??? shame.

Ehh no itd brankrupt me one joints like 10 here that gets you a pack of cigs plus if the cops catch you can get into shit though i think its like 15 grams or less is no punishment they just destroy it but havent tested that out yet.