PDA

View Full Version : looking for a friend

Lucifer
03-14-2015, 11:52 AM
in order to enlarge my friend list i offer you the opportunity of your life : becoming one of my friend.
how to apply :

you have to tell me why i should choose you.

i look for the following profile :

- u like koalas and believe that pandas are nuts
- u dislike yahoodies for their crimes*
- u think that loki is a jew but is still a cool guy
- u dislike india, philippines, mungolia and latvia
- u like to sleep and doing it 16 hours in a row is natural for u
- u would annex crimea while ridding a dolphin
- u believe that turkey should be disbanded and divided between gypsies, kurds and isis
- u are creative and use ur talents for a better tomorrow

*slavanians,moslems and finns don't need to prove it

Mn The Loki TA Son
03-14-2015, 12:08 PM
Hello Lucifer, I'm a friend of yours here, and been friends since day one that I join here. And we think similar, as we seen in the pass, you like some of my threads and same here. And I think koalas are Cool, And dislike the yahoodies crime and think Loki is cool and I like to sleep also. is natural for me. And think I am creative here.

Lucifer
03-14-2015, 12:12 PM
Hello Lucifer, I'm a friend of yours here, and been friends since day one that I join here. And we think similar, as we seen in the pass, you like some of my threads and same here. And I think koalas are Cool. And dislike the yahoodies crime and I like to sleep also. is natural for me. And think I am creative here.

thanks martin but u don't need to prove anything since u already in da club...adding to it u are a true o.g. and bitches know how to behave when u are chillin in da hood :)
help me to select the few ones u are officially a member of the comitee for the selection of the few ones

Mn The Loki TA Son
03-14-2015, 12:40 PM
thanks martin but u don't need to prove anything since u already in da club...adding to it u are a true o.g. and bitches know how to behave when u are chillin in da hood :)
help me to select the few ones u are officially a member of the comitee for the selection of the few ones

:)

Lucifer
03-15-2015, 09:43 PM
i'm sad because nobody wants to be my friend, what am i doing wrong :(

ius semper
03-15-2015, 09:55 PM
i'm sad because nobody wants to be my friend, what am i doing wrong :(

I'd like to be your friend.... If it wasn't because of your nick name "lucifer", and your signature "ave satanas"; that has scared me