PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, how do you explain this??

Drawing-slim
03-14-2015, 01:13 PM
I've talked about this in an albanian forum years ago and still keeps happening.
If I go running at night whenever my eyes randomly look at the street light above the light goes off. It accures so often for so many years now, it's plain weird.
Only when I'm not trying, just randomly stare at the light it almost pops somtimes as it goes off.
I've had it even 5-7 lights at once on my side street going out while the rest stayed on.

Las week waiting to hit my golf shot I kept staring at this pigeon in front of me, out of 30 of them I hit the one I was staring at and completely separated it's head mid-air landing 10+yards way from its body.
My friends said they had never seen anything like this in their entire lives, and they play lots of golf.

How can one makes sense of this?!

Mn The Loki TA Son
03-14-2015, 01:24 PM
That's wild, reminds me of some of those non-explain stuff that people tell about and that has no explanation to it.

Drakoblare
03-14-2015, 01:30 PM
You have brain cancer.

Drawing-slim
03-14-2015, 01:33 PM
That's wild, reminds me of some of those non-explain stuff that people tell about and that has no explanation to it.
It's freaking weird. i can see a random light just going out but this is way so frequent and strange..
Even at the pizza of this friend smoking outside 4 of us, I stare at the light across the street totally at random and it goes off.

Taiga Lake
03-14-2015, 01:33 PM
It's consbiracy

Drawing-slim
03-14-2015, 01:37 PM
You have brain cancer.that should have killed me by now. I'm talking over ten years keeps on happening everytime I go Runing

Mn The Loki TA Son
03-14-2015, 01:42 PM
It's freaking weird. i can see a random light just going out but this is way so frequent and strange..
Even at the pizza of this friend smoking outside 4 of us, I stare at the light across the street totally at random and it goes off.

From the sounds of it, it is. I would had freak out a little, Seriously. When I note or see something weird I'd ask for a explanation also. I had my own weird experience or more like some real wild stuff that I seen I almost shit my pants. You probably wonder why, because I seen something years ago something that suppose to "not" exist and just stories.

Nebuchadnezzar
03-14-2015, 01:43 PM
I've talked about this in an albanian forum years ago and still keeps happening.
If I go running at night whenever my eyes randomly look at the street light above the light goes off. It accures so often for so many years now, it's plain weird.
Only when I'm not trying, just randomly stare at the light it almost pops somtimes as it goes off.
I've had it even 5-7 lights at once on my side street going out while the rest stayed on.

Las week waiting to hit my golf shot I kept staring at this pigeon in front of me, out of 30 of them I hit the one I was staring at and completely separated it's head mid-air landing 10+yards way from its body.
My friends said they had never seen anything like this in their entire lives, and they play lots of golf.

How can one makes sense of this?!

Are you by any chance, a surviving member of the U.S. Army's "New Earth Army" project ?

Sideritis
03-14-2015, 02:38 PM
You've got superpower. Energy.

Drawing-slim
03-14-2015, 09:14 PM
You've got superpower. Energy.it definitely has something to do with energy. Perhaps strong dark negative energy. But this happens to me as if some most clever magician follows me around for years playing tricks.
It's amazing. One night the light went out to my approach and came back on as I was leaving.