PDA

View Full Version : NEW!! Sexism Subforum

Kazimiera
03-14-2015, 11:07 PM
Sexism is our latest new subforum which is to be found under Current Affairs.

There you can post all your love and hate for feminism, gender discrimination and equality issues.

Please note this this is NOT the sexuality subforum which is still under Dating and Relationships. Please keep this in mind when choosing your post's location.

If you want to moan about gender issues, then SEXISM if for you.

If you want to post picture of your balls, the SEXUALITY is the place go go.

Enjoy! :)

Loki
03-15-2015, 07:45 PM
Good idea :)

Gauthier
03-15-2015, 07:48 PM
Aren't there too many sub-forums already? Many of them are rarely used. A sticky thread would have been ideal.

щрбл
03-15-2015, 07:53 PM
If you want to post picture of your balls, the SEXUALITY is the place go go.

Enjoy! :)

http://www.kickoff.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/2-Footballs-Both-Teams-to-Score-Generic-TOP-PIC.jpg

Kazimiera
03-15-2015, 08:16 PM
Aren't there too many sub-forums already? Many of them are rarely used. A sticky thread would have been ideal.

That sticky would stretch from here to the moon.

There are 110 threads in that subforum already. I moved all the relevant ones there from all over. There are so many sexism, feminism, men's rights activism and gender issues floating around (110 threads of them and counting) that they could do with a subforum of their own. Now everybody has a place to moan or celebrate (if you are NatiaCutie) instead of spreading these posts randomly across the board.

Kazimiera
03-15-2015, 08:30 PM

The majority of subforums which are not being used are the regional country forums which people were prepared to go to war over, but now that they are there nobody uses them.

Lucifer
03-15-2015, 09:52 PM
as a self proclaimed sluthater i thank you for allowing my community to express its feelings :)