PDA

View Full Version : Archon, I know you've been sent by TheBlondeSalad

Beit El
03-15-2015, 03:34 AM
Stop accusing me of such degeneracy mate.

Pjeter Pan
03-15-2015, 03:38 AM
Bro, shouldn't you be helping Fatima with her math homework?

Beit El
03-15-2015, 03:40 AM
Bro, shouldn't you be helping Fatima with her math homework?

There is no Fatima in my street.

Darth Revan
03-15-2015, 03:52 AM
Wah? No way :O
It's like I don't know Beitel anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY

Beit El
03-15-2015, 04:01 AM

How so?

Darth Revan
03-15-2015, 04:04 AM
How so?

Are you salying some Muslim girl's (Fatima) holes? If so, it's surprising, but a cool development :D

Beit El
03-15-2015, 04:08 AM
Are you salying some Muslim girl's (Fatima) holes? If so, it's surprising, but a cool development :D

He and BlondeSalad say I fucked some Thai girl too, it's all nonsensical slander.

Pjeter Pan
03-15-2015, 04:14 AM

Bro are you suprised? You should no by now. Beitel is like Jim crow. MUH PEOPLE MUH PURITEE, but goes around fucking Fatima's and tanishas.

Pjeter Pan
03-15-2015, 04:15 AM
Are you salying some Muslim girl's (Fatima) holes? If so, it's surprising, but a cool development :D he is, but he's just ashamed to admit it. Rumour has it, he has a mulatto son

Beit El
03-15-2015, 04:20 AM
he is, but he's just ashamed to admit it. Rumour has it, he has a mulatto son

How much do the Jews pay you?

Longbowman
03-15-2015, 04:22 AM

We actually pay him in glitter. Albanians love shiny things.

Pjeter Pan
03-15-2015, 04:23 AM

I'm doing this for free, because I'm sick and tired of your hypocrisy.there goes your political career, down the drain.

LightHouse89
03-15-2015, 04:25 AM
Stop accusing me of such degeneracy mate.

what is going on? I have a feeling you have a boner for her.

Beit El
03-15-2015, 04:25 AM

They accuse me of fucking some Thai woman and some 'Fatima'. They've probably been sent by the Jew Mark and the Judeo-Mediterranean TheBlondeSalad.

Beit El
03-15-2015, 04:31 AM

Boner for who? I know you have a Jewish girlfriend Jim Crow.

Oneeye
03-15-2015, 04:36 AM
I knew it too!

LightHouse89
03-15-2015, 04:36 AM
They accuse me of fucking some Thai woman and some 'Fatima'. They've probably been sent by the Jew Mark and the Judeo-Mediterranean TheBlondeSalad.

what in fucks name is a Fatima? blonde is picking on you because she likes you. when chicks use to pick on me in school I found out they had a thing for me. she wants your balls man. she keeps making fun of you.

LightHouse89
03-15-2015, 04:37 AM

Yes in 2006 secretly. She gave me a blowjob in a movie theatre parking lot.

Darth Revan
03-15-2015, 04:37 AM

Holy shiet.
That explains why Jimmy switched his rhetoric this week and spoused antiracism.

Stormfrontcelism exposed!

LightHouse89
03-15-2015, 04:39 AM
Holy shiet.

No. When you non whites idiot understand that liberals are the racist social consturcts you will realize the noble piggish borrebies were right then you will feel stupid. Keep voting democrat they are making people slaves still. Just saying.

Until then I will support Hillary Clinton.

Beit El
03-15-2015, 04:39 AM
Holy shiet.

Jim Crow exposes his own fetish for race mixing:

I am sorry I thought you suffered from a fetish for Swarthy women.

Hey you can always become Mormon and marry as many Nordic and Swarthy women as you see fit.

His current girlfriend is Jewish.

Longbowman
03-15-2015, 04:40 AM

How do you know?

Beit El
03-15-2015, 04:41 AM
How do you know?

Because he told me on Skype.

LightHouse89
03-15-2015, 04:42 AM
Jim Crow exposes his own fetish for race mixing:

Whos current girlfriend? I am as free as a horse running in the western plains. Although there is one broad I want to fuck and hopefully snag at work. Her ass is too seducing along with her face and tits. An offer god set before me I cannot refuse.

LightHouse89
03-15-2015, 04:43 AM
How do you know?

He is full of shit. I don't talk to him on Skype. I don't even have a Skype. He is insecure with his boner for blondesalad. She is insecure for him too I think.

Darth Revan
03-15-2015, 04:44 AM
He is full of shit. I don't talk to him on Skype. I don't even have a Skype. He is insecure with his boner for blondesalad. She is insecure for him too I think.

You're not insecure, so you accuse everyone else on being insecure. :rolleyes:

I'm starting to feel suspicious JImmeh :D

Beit El

Fuck you, everyone knows you have a hard on for Latinas and blacks. Everyone knows you like polygamy. You have a Jewish girlfriend and you told me so yourself.

LightHouse89
Bill Clinton approves. Blowjobs are better than no jobs.

LightHouse89
03-15-2015, 04:45 AM
Fuck you, everyone knows you have a hard on for Latinas and blacks. Everyone knows you like polygamy. You have a Jewish girlfriend and you told me so yourself.

I like the variety of vaginas in which God has provided me with. Can you blame me?

Darth Revan
Whos current girlfriend? I am as free as a horse running in the western plains. Although there is one broad I want to fuck and hopefully snag at work. Her ass is too seducing along with her face and tits. An offer god set before me I cannot refuse.

Is she like that hot mulatta you used to have a crush on during high school? :3 The one you told me in chatbox the other night.

Beit El
I like the variety of vaginas in which God has provided me with. Can you blame me?

Thanks for being honest.

LightHouse89
03-15-2015, 04:48 AM
You're not insecure, so you accuse everyone else on being insecure. :rolleyes:

I'm starting to feel suspicious JImmeh :D

:rolleyes: Have I reason to be insecure. I am completely secure. I live in America for fucks sake. What is unsecure about being American?

LightHouse89
03-15-2015, 04:48 AM
Thanks for being honest.

Well if I was a Mormon then sure. Until then I keep it white. I feel like I am doing the world a favor by giving more of my DNA. That is a true supremacist.

Beit El
03-15-2015, 04:49 AM
:rolleyes: Have I reason to be insecure. I am completely secure. I live in America for fucks sake. What is unsecure about being American?

You've accused me before, and you've also admitted previously that you love racemixing. Don't drag me into your fetishes. Spend your time with your Jewish girlfriend instead of accusing me of the things you do.

LightHouse89
03-15-2015, 04:49 AM
Is she like that hot mulatta you used to have a crush on during high school? :3 The one you told me in chatbox the other night.

The one from tennesse with scotch irish ancestry? No she was good. She looked 'white' if you know what I mean. Entirely European in facial features. She had a nice body too. I feel pissed I never fucked her brains out.

alfieb
03-15-2015, 04:51 AM
He and BlondeSalad say I fucked some Thai girl too, it's all nonsensical slander.

TheBlondeSalad is never wrong.

Except for she's talking about me. Then she's just a dumb boring blonde.

LightHouse89
03-15-2015, 04:51 AM
You've accused me before, and you've also admitted previously that you love racemixing. Don't drag me into your fetishes. Spend your time with your Jewish girlfriend instead of accusing me of the things you do.

Spreading our DNA on top of continuing our existence is rational. I don't get the big hype 'oh god my precious DNA cannot be mixed with them'. No not en mass however spurging your load inside a none white woman is not the end of the world. It creates more white people over time. Over time they would be more loyal to us anyway for cultural reasons. Even norse mythology goes on about how the darker types tend to be lower in the caste.

Yet still one of us. However over time as they get lighter they are fully Nordicized.

LightHouse89
03-15-2015, 04:52 AM
Betiel stop thumbing me down. god damn dutch people!

Beit El
03-15-2015, 04:52 AM
TheBlondeSalad is never wrong.

Except for she's talking about me. Then she's just a dumb boring blonde.

Sorry to disappoint you, but she bleaches her hair. She has brown hair.

Beit El
03-15-2015, 04:53 AM
Betiel stop thumbing me down. god damn dutch people!

Stop spreading lies about me involving your fetishes.

Darth Revan
03-15-2015, 04:55 AM
Spreading our DNA on top of continuing our existence is rational. I don't get the big hype 'oh god my precious DNA cannot be mixed with them'. No not en mass however spurging your load inside a none white woman is not the end of the world. It creates more white people over time. Over time they would be more loyal to us anyway for cultural reasons. Even norse mythology goes on about how the darker types tend to be lower in the caste.

Yet still one of us. However over time as they get lighter they are fully Nordicized.

You got that right bro.
The White race neds more people like you.
Warriors who know the realway to win the RAHOWA is through the dick like I've said before so many times. Afte rall, the race war is basically who dicks who first.

alfieb
03-15-2015, 04:55 AM
Sorry to disappoint you, but she bleaches her hair. She has brown hair.

And her blue eyes are contact lenses, too.

You may be a disappointment to your family, Beitel, but never to me.

Beit El
03-15-2015, 04:56 AM

Pretty sure those are her own, but you could be right. I wouldn't put it past these filthy Judeo-Mediterraneans.

alfieb
03-15-2015, 04:56 AM
Pretty sure those are her own, but you could be right.

I'm often wrong, but when it comes to TheBlondeSalad, I'm always right.

Pjeter Pan
03-15-2015, 04:58 AM

You may be a disappointment to your family, Beitel, but never to me.

No way her eyes are fake :(

Oneeye
03-15-2015, 05:17 AM
She is tricksy. Beware!

LightHouse89
03-15-2015, 05:23 AM
You got that right bro.
The White race neds more people like you.
Warriors who know the realway to win the RAHOWA is through the dick like I've said before so many times. Afte rall, the race war is basically who dicks who first.

taking many wives and spreading the DNA of a king is doing mankind a great service. the world will know true supremacy then. :p that is traditional Germanic thinking actually. that's how monarchies are created. that's how france was created, England, the Netherlands, Ireland etc... those societies the king use to take hundreds of wives and that DNA runs in al of our blood now. :cool:

LightHouse89
03-15-2015, 05:24 AM
Pretty sure those are her own, but you could be right. I wouldn't put it past these filthy Judeo-Mediterraneans.

make them more Aryan. it can only be done by fucking. you can take as many wives as possible. convert to Mormonism.

alfieb
03-15-2015, 05:30 AM
She is tricksy. Beware!

She's an Erasmus student from Cork, Ireland. You can't trust those Irish bitches.

Darth Revan
03-15-2015, 05:30 AM
taking many wives and spreading the DNA of a king is doing mankind a great service. the world will know true supremacy then. :p that is traditional Germanic thinking actually. that's how monarchies are created. that's how france was created, England, the Netherlands, Ireland etc... those societies the king use to take hundreds of wives and that DNA runs in al of our blood now. :cool:

A real slayer would take wives from all countries, knock them up and send the kids to usrup power in the woman's country. In time, your DNA will fill this Earth and forever leave a mark in the fabric of history.

Instead of hating Puerto Ricans, your taks Jimmeh, is to findest the cutest girl from the best family, fill her with kids, profit of her family's money, and make sure your offspring rules that island out of Third-Worldizmz. Rinse and repeat with all immigrant communities.

LightHouse89
03-15-2015, 05:38 AM
A real slayer would take wives from all countries, knock them up and send the kids to usrup power in the woman's country. In time, your DNA will fill this Earth and forever leave a mark in the fabric of history.

Instead of hating Puerto Ricans, your taks Jimmeh, is to findest the cutest girl from the best family, fill her with kids, profit of her family's money, and make sure your offspring rules that island out of Third-Worldizmz. Rinse and repeat with all immigrant communities.

I shall take over all lands with this tactic which I agree with.

LightHouse89
03-15-2015, 05:39 AM
She's an Erasmus student from Cork, Ireland. You can't trust those Irish bitches.

I knew it! :cool:

alfieb
03-15-2015, 05:40 AM
I knew it! :cool:

They don't make girls like her in Italy, or I would've came back to New York married.

(And then I'd have been divorced 6 months later)

Oneeye
03-15-2015, 05:51 AM

Are the Irish even human?

alfieb
03-15-2015, 05:54 AM

http://thesocietypages.org/socimages/files/2011/01/1.gif
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fa/Scientific_racism_irish.jpg

You'd have to ask Loki. SNPA is his deal, not mine.

Highlands
03-15-2015, 06:20 AM
I'm so confused :confused:

LightHouse89
03-15-2015, 06:21 AM
They don't make girls like her in Italy, or I would've came back to New York married.

(And then I'd have been divorced 6 months later)

LOL she is a bit too liberal. She does have facial features close to an Irish American girl I know too actually. Like so close they could be sisters.

LightHouse89
03-15-2015, 06:21 AM

:cool: I knew you were a true Nordicist.

Oneeye
03-15-2015, 04:50 PM
:cool: I knew you were a true Nordicist.

Don't tell on me.

LightHouse89
03-15-2015, 08:32 PM
Don't tell on me.

What about the Anglo-Irish? :cool: