PDA

View Full Version : Danish teachers want to start printing cartoons of the Prophet Mohamed in school textbooks

European Knight
03-15-2015, 01:50 PM
A Danish teaching association wants cartoons of the Prophet Mohamed to be included in public school textbooks.

Religionslærerforeningen, or the Association of Religious Education Teachers has urged that the cartoons be incorporated into teaching materials “sooner rather than later," according to the Copenhagen Post. The association’s President John Rydahl said that: “’The Mohamedad crisis’ is an obvious issue in religious education, and it amazes me that there hasn’t yet been a textbook with the drawings.”

Several political parties including the Social Democrats, the Danish People’s Party (DPP) and the Conservative People’s Party have voiced their support for the idea.

Conservative party spokesman Mai Mercado said that she believed that it would be “quite natural” for schools to use the cartoons. However she added that “There is a freedom of method that means that the teachers have a right to use other material should they choose to do so.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/calls-for-mohamed-cartoons-to-appear-in-danish-textbooks-10094262.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/migration_catalog/article5271287.ece/alternates/w460/Pg-17-world-lead-afp.jpeg

Drakoblare
03-15-2015, 01:52 PM
Yes, give excuses to Muslims to shoot up schools.

Manifest Destiny
03-15-2015, 02:02 PM
Yes, give excuses to Muslims to shoot up schools.

Because living in fear of offending third world invaders is a better option?

Drakoblare
03-15-2015, 02:04 PM

The best solution would be to just execute them all, and I don't give a fuck about offending sand-niggers, but when children come into play none should take any chances. And since I don't see the Danish goverment organising pogroms any time soon...

Manifest Destiny
03-15-2015, 02:09 PM
The best solution would be to just execute them all, and I don't give a fuck about offending sand-niggers, but when children come into play none should take any chances. And since I don't see the Danish goverment organising pogroms any time soon...

As much as I'd hate to see Danish kids get hurt in retaliation, I think it's a good sign that Europeans are starting to tire of walking on eggshells around Muslims. And if Muslims react violently to this and hurt children, you might just see those pogroms.

Wadaad
03-15-2015, 02:12 PM

invaders? You invite your invaders? good to know

Stimpy
03-15-2015, 02:14 PM
It would be natural to show the drawings, so that people can actually see what is being discussed. It would actually be kind of odd not to.

Manifest Destiny
03-15-2015, 02:18 PM
It would be natural to show the drawings, so that people can actually see what is being discussed. It would actually be kind of odd not to.

I'm assuming it wouldn't be a big secret. And since it's educational material for schools, it probably wouldn't be particularly offensive to any normal person.

Stimpy
03-15-2015, 02:24 PM
I'm assuming it wouldn't be a big secret. And since it's educational material for schools, it probably wouldn't be particularly offensive to any normal person.

Normal people capable of logical thinking isn't the reason why printing a drawing is risky.

Stimpy
03-15-2015, 02:26 PM
invaders? You invite your invaders? good to know

Neither ''invite'' nor ''invade'' are really the correct terms.

Reluctantly let in as charity work, would be more correct. Concerning MENA immigration to Northern Europe that is.

StormBringer
03-15-2015, 02:26 PM
They can call him Santa Moor or Saracen Claus.
Though, most of those cartoons don't really look appropriate for schoolchildren.

Manifest Destiny
03-15-2015, 02:30 PM
Normal people capable of logical thinking isn't the reason why printing a drawing is risky.

I know. That's why I phrased it that way.

I'd think that people who react with murderous rage to stupid, harmless shit would be considered undesirable neighbors. Maybe this new policy will help the Danes weed out their psychopaths.

Wadaad
03-15-2015, 02:37 PM
Neither ''invite'' nor ''invade'' are really the correct terms.

Reluctantly let in as charity work, would be more correct. Concerning MENA immigration to Northern Europe that is.

LOL...all this haranguing and worrying over voluntary charity work? Why...Is it charity if you're afraid it might kill you or are contemplating when/how to mobilize pogroms?