03-15-2015, 09:28 PM
Pathetic.

Nurzat
03-15-2015, 09:34 PM
that's a sane couple

Arch Hades
03-15-2015, 09:37 PM
Rule Britannia.

It's very obvious why modern Britain is a mongrel playground.

Linebacker
03-15-2015, 09:42 PM
I know people that do girlfriend swapping here too.Two couples and they get in bed all together and it turns into a free for all.

Everyone has their fetishes.Its not harmful as long as it stays in the bedroom.I wouldn't judge the man in OP,or these couples I know.

LightHouse89
03-15-2015, 09:44 PM
Rule Britannia.

It's very obvious why modern Britain is a mongrel playground.

the modern Anglo-world is a joke.

Manifest Destiny
03-15-2015, 09:54 PM
I can't believe they could find over 2000 men willing to bang that sea-donkey.

Lucifer
03-15-2015, 09:57 PM
if you don't want to be shocked, just imagine that the woman is actually a dude who is now a transgender, they are both homosexuals...are you shocked now? no of course not it's perfectly normal.

Ballist
03-15-2015, 10:06 PM
Her vag must look like a the engine of a Boeing 777.

http://i60.tinypic.com/aywvhd.jpg

Longbowman
03-15-2015, 11:39 PM
www.whogivesashit.com

Furnace
03-15-2015, 11:54 PM
www.whogivesashit.com

Wow, I didn't know you were one of those 2000 men.

Longbowman
03-15-2015, 11:57 PM
Wow, I didn't know you were one of those 2000 men.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/b6/b6b8d3b6aab7cda3556eb0ac4530c66e4021034c1a0d0d3201 a41278394b77ef.jpg

Furnace
03-15-2015, 11:58 PM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/b6/b6b8d3b6aab7cda3556eb0ac4530c66e4021034c1a0d0d3201 a41278394b77ef.jpg

It's multiple choice.

Longbowman
03-15-2015, 11:58 PM
It's multiple choice.

(It was a pretty weak post)

Ballist
03-16-2015, 12:03 AM
www.whogivesashit.com

Someone's sassy today.

Kastrioti1443
03-16-2015, 12:03 AM
The most fucked up thing in all this filthy mass happening in Britain is that Britain is seen as an example to follow ( because people see no beyond the bureaucrats with suits and the economical ''success'' on UK, a false mirror of the truth) and this is a very well detailed plan by the an elite ( which i am not going to mention where it comes from) which created the overseas empire also.

A filthy society and an economical-political center also, it can not get worse than that. Other countries will follow the same route and the final project of degeneracy and animal societies would finally be successful.

Longbowman
03-16-2015, 12:06 AM
Someone's sassy today.

Snap-a-doodle-do, bitch.

Ballist
03-16-2015, 12:08 AM
Snap-a-doodle-do, bitch.

Tippity goo, cockatoo.

Furnace
03-16-2015, 12:08 AM
Snap-a-doodle-do, bitch.

Is it raining in Venice today?

Longbowman
03-16-2015, 12:09 AM
Is it raining in Venice today?

No.

Furnace
03-16-2015, 12:12 AM
No.

You liar:

http://s27.postimg.org/xfilhd0sz/veince.png

Wadaad
03-16-2015, 12:12 AM
I know people that do girlfriend swapping here too.Two couples and they get in bed all together and it turns into a free for all.

Everyone has their fetishes.Its not harmful as long as it stays in the bedroom.I wouldn't judge the man in OP,or these couples I know.

you wouldnt judge a man who gets off seeing his woman plowed by strange guys? OK...

Longbowman
03-16-2015, 12:13 AM
You liar:

http://s27.postimg.org/xfilhd0sz/veince.png

That's the forecast, dear. It's 1am on Monday and so far, no rain.

Furnace
03-16-2015, 12:14 AM
That's the forecast, dear. It's 1am on Monday and so far, no rain.

Snap..

Oneeye
03-16-2015, 12:18 AM
you wouldnt judge a man who gets off seeing his woman plowed by strange guys? OK...

Would think that feelings of rage and violence would be the instinctual response.

Linebacker
03-16-2015, 12:20 AM

Why would I?How is that any of my business?

Wadaad
03-16-2015, 12:23 AM
According to furnace,
the rain in Venice, falls mainly on Dennis
and Dennis finds the rain to be quite a menace
the rain in Spain, was for this rhyme, its premise
But Venice has fewer rhymes...its only blemish

my rhyme is a 10/10 because longbowman's first name is Dennis. He is lying if he claims otherwise.

Longbowman
03-16-2015, 12:29 AM
According to furnace,
the rain in Venice, falls mainly on Dennis
and Dennis finds the rain to be quite a menace
the rain in Spain, was for this rhyme, its premise
But Venice has fewer rhymes...its only blemish

my rhyme is a 10/10 because longbowman's first name is Dennis. He is lying if he claims otherwise.

It's Moishie.

Wadaad
03-16-2015, 12:30 AM
It's Moishie.

yeah, at the synogagoue you taqiyya practicing merchant

Longbowman
03-16-2015, 12:31 AM
yeah, at the synogagoue you taqiyya practicing merchant

At the synagogue it's Elder Moishie.

Kamal900
03-16-2015, 12:37 AM
Welcome to the wacky world of Cultural Communism where the family has been downgraded so low that adultery is very normal and civilized.

♥ Lily ♥
03-16-2015, 06:54 AM
Just Also trolling the Brits again. Imagine if he posted a news article or a video about Italian women sleeping with 100s of men... and the Brazilian gang-bangs and all the dirt that can be dug up from there, or the amount of people with plastic surgery in those countries being the highest in the world. Tell it to all the nations with prostitutes. It's like the pot calling the kettle black when similar articles to this one posted can be found in lots of other countries including in the OPs nation.

Nehellenia
03-16-2015, 07:04 AM
Men sleep around, nobody cares.. women do the same thing, everyone looses their minds.
If you don't find the woman attractive and even if you did, she's a stranger.. therefore irrelevant :P

Óttar
03-16-2015, 07:33 AM
I looked through all the thumbs up. Not a single woman gives a shit. It seems this is predominantly a male obsession. Read "Sex at Dawn: The Prehistoric Origins of Human Sexuality."

Sarmatian
03-16-2015, 08:02 AM

What if one of the girls will get pregnant? Still no problem?

Austrvegr
03-16-2015, 08:43 AM
Crazy Brits are crazy. That's what they have always been known for worldwide, craziness.

Also
03-16-2015, 09:16 AM
Just Also trolling the Brits again. Imagine if he posted a news article or a video about Italian women sleeping with 100s of men... and the Brazilian gang-bangs and all the dirt that can be dug up from there, or the amount of people with plastic surgery in those countries being the highest in the world. Tell it to all the nations with prostitutes. It's like the pot calling the kettle black when similar articles to this one posted can be found in lots of other countries including in the OPs nation.

I just posted the video. I am just the messenger.

If you were more like natiacutie you would be proud of this british achievement and how far away you reached from archaic overpast ideas about female sexuality where the woman wasn't able or allowed to express her sexuality to its full extent because she feared repression from male patriarchy.

Linebacker
03-16-2015, 02:07 PM

Still no problem for me,and I don't see why it should be a problem for you either.

Its their problem.

dude
03-16-2015, 02:31 PM
To each their own. He seems to be happy with it, who we are to get into their own private business.

Manifest Destiny
03-16-2015, 02:50 PM
Her vag must look like a the engine of a Boeing 777.

http://i60.tinypic.com/aywvhd.jpg

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g366/drivenascar/FB_IMG_1426517311421.jpg

Longbowman
03-16-2015, 05:19 PM

HunterSV is right, why would we care? If they cared, they could get an abortion, anyway. Your nose does not belong in their business.

LightHouse89
03-16-2015, 05:55 PM
HunterSV is right, why would we care? If they cared, they could get an abortion, anyway. Your nose does not belong in their business.

I think it does when this stuff is promoted on television and finds its way into our living room. Imagine if children see it? They will go to school to be educated that its normal.

So in a way it isnt good.

Longbowman
03-16-2015, 05:57 PM
I think it does when this stuff is promoted on television and finds its way into our living room. Imagine if children see it? They will go to school to be educated that its normal.

So in a way it isnt good.

Why are your children watching this?

LightHouse89
03-16-2015, 05:57 PM
I looked through all the thumbs up. Not a single woman gives a shit. It seems this is predominantly a male obsession. Read "Sex at Dawn: The Prehistoric Origins of Human Sexuality."

I would rather read the bible, sports magazine or something else. Sounds gay.

LightHouse89
03-16-2015, 06:00 PM

You see why people like me wish to break away. We need a government more like Switzerland. They call Tea Party types here insane yet its the people who put this shit on public television that are insane.

This is the west under cultural marxism. Traditionalists in the west should have dealt with these marxism snakes back then... literally opened the slaughter houses back then and slaughtered every marxist thinker and supporter. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutions_of_1848

Instead millions came to my country and the new world. Some stayed behind and formed marxist parties or circles which promote this degeneracy as being something normal.

LightHouse89
03-16-2015, 06:00 PM
Why are your children watching this?

Not mine but in general. What happens if they run across it? It would be best if the media kept this stuff out of the media I think. Same thing with homosexuality.

Longbowman
03-16-2015, 06:01 PM
Not mine but in general. What happens if they run across it? It would be best if the media kept this stuff out of the media I think. Same thing with homosexuality.

Sounds like you're making excuses for being a shitty parent.

Hamlet
03-16-2015, 06:03 PM

He's only 24 - if he has kids, they're pretty young, so it won't matter.

LightHouse89
03-16-2015, 06:04 PM

Not a parent yet. But I can only imagine those that are. A good parent wouldnt buy a television for children to sit around all day and watch period. A good parents buys the children inspiring books, sports equipment and encourages them to do anything other than sit on the couch and watch degenerate public programing.

Alot of my friends parents were this way. I have relatives who are this way. Not one of the children they have raised does drugs, has drinking problems, run ins with the law, or homosexuals... they are doing something right.

Longbowman
03-16-2015, 06:04 PM
He's only 24 - if he has kids, they're pretty young, so it won't matter.

I know, the discussion is hypothetical. He's not even married (not that he ought be).

Longbowman
03-16-2015, 06:05 PM
Not a parent yet. But I can only imagine those that are. A good parent wouldnt buy a television for children to sit around all day and watch period. A good parents buys the children inspiring books, sports equipment and encourages them to do anything other than sit on the couch and watch degenerate public programing.

Alot of my friends parents were this way. I have relatives who are this way. Not one of the children they have raised does drugs, has drinking problems, run ins with the law, or homosexuals... they are doing something right.

I agree, although I don't care about the gay part. I wasn't allowed to watch TV until I was a teenager.

LightHouse89
03-16-2015, 06:06 PM
I know, the discussion is hypothetical. He's not even married (not that he ought be).

When you have financial means to own a house and take care of a wife and children then its time to get married. Until then acquire that first [financial stability]. I will stick to dating for now and safe sex. :cool:

LightHouse89
03-16-2015, 06:07 PM
I agree, although I don't care about the gay part. I wasn't allowed to watch TV until I was a teenager.

My neighbor did not see a tv until he was 18 or 19. I mean he has seen them but never watched them [as in public cable programing]. I see television as a waste period. I watch movies but never public programing.

Longbowman
03-16-2015, 06:08 PM
My neighbor did not see a tv until he was 18 or 19. I mean he has seen them but never watched them [as in public cable programing]. I see television as a waste period. I watch movies but never public programing.

I don't even watch films.

Trun
03-16-2015, 06:08 PM

That's the key to a degenerate society. Everyone doing what they please, adhering no moral norms.

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
03-16-2015, 06:11 PM
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!! What a chicken shit cuckold faggot doormat loser. I bet when another man challenges him to a fight he runs and hides, hell when a woman challenges him to a fight he runs and hides....

Longbowman
That's the key to a degenerate society. Everyone doing what they please, adhering no moral norms.

'Degenerate' is like 'natural,' it's a word without meaning that anyone can apply to anything without any real basis.

Fe; buttons are unnatural and degenerate.

"Lol Longbow you're being ridiculous, no one ever believed this" except they did, the Amish still do, so you lose, fuckwits.

Any sentence that contains the word 'degenerate' can be ignored.

Morality is subjective and doesn't matter. Only that which is practical is inherently valuable, and even then we all die, so who cares?

zhaoyun
I can't believe they could find over 2000 men willing to bang that sea-donkey.

Whenever it comes to these bizarre sexual fetishes, it's always people who are horrid looking.

I don't know if they are trying hard to overcompensate sexually because of their disgusting looks.

LightHouse89
03-16-2015, 06:12 PM
I don't even watch films.

I watch them on occasion. I did follow afew HBO type shows. But depends on what the program is about. I dont find much interest in most tv things.

I do like programs on scientific things or innovations. Thats about it.

Hithaeglir
03-16-2015, 06:12 PM
Most of the stories in this type of shows are staged.

LightHouse89
03-16-2015, 06:13 PM

Welcome to the 'wild' vest.

LightHouse89
03-16-2015, 06:16 PM
Most of the stories in this type of shows are staged.

Not really. Alot of sick people live in the western world.

Trun
03-16-2015, 06:20 PM
Morality is subjective and doesn't matter. Only that which is practical is inherently valuable, and even then we all die, so who cares?

Degenerate does have a meaning.

to fall below a normal or desirable level in physical, mental, or moral qualities; deteriorate:
The morale of the soldiers degenerated, and they were unable to fight.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/degenerate

Morality is subjective, just like understanding of good and evil. But there are some common rules which people are better to follow if they don't want problems. The society itself seeks the best way for development; call it an instinct, a judgment, or both. If you don't do what is recommended to do, the bigger part of the society might reject you and you might have troubles fitting back in.

Hithaeglir
03-16-2015, 06:21 PM
Not really. Alot of sick people live in the western world.

Well there are,no doubt about it.But everything is exaggerated.

pelikarski
03-16-2015, 06:21 PM
Cuckoldry is as british as fish n chips, nothing surprising here

LightHouse89
03-16-2015, 06:22 PM
Well there are,no doubt about it.But everything is exaggerated.

Do you have this type of crap in Greece? Like the Jerry Springer show here. Well thats actually a funny show but in a very degenerate way. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JKBUQ41v1g

Hamlet
03-16-2015, 06:23 PM

Ah, sorry I must have missed that :P

Longbowman
03-16-2015, 06:24 PM
Degenerate does have a meaning.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/degenerate

Morality is subjective, just like understanding of good and evil. But there are some common rules which people are better to follow if they don't want problems. The society itself seeks the best way for development; call it an instinct, a judgment, or both. If you don't do what is recommended to do, the bigger part of the society might reject you and you might have troubles fitting back in.

I know it has a meaning, otherwise it wouldn't exist as a word, I said that meaning wasn't worth anyway. Those 'common rules' are [at least potentially] transitive and aren't universal, if you can get away with it, why not? Either way even subjectively you have to explain why a) what they're doing is degenerate and b) why it's bad for society. 'Society' is free to reject them and they're free not to care. I didn't say there won't/can be no consequences, everything has consequence. What you've described is 'doing things for the furthering of society' but they might have no interest in that and if they did they might have a different vision of society. Either way, you haven't demonstrated them to be even doing things against the interest of society. So I mock the use of the word 'degenerate' and the word 'moral' in this context.

Darth Revan
03-16-2015, 06:29 PM
lel, pathetic.
The life of the lower majority under the Republic.

Longbowman
03-16-2015, 06:34 PM
lel, pathetic.
The life of the lower majority under the Republic.

If you ever insult us by calling us a Republic again I will unleash my inner redpill on you.

Hithaeglir
03-16-2015, 06:40 PM
Do you have this type of crap in Greece? Like the Jerry Springer show here. Well thats actually a funny show but in a very degenerate way. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JKBUQ41v1g

Yes we do.There was an epidemic of Trash TV back in the 90's and early 2000's.The best representation of greek trash tv is this show xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0STuYHWB-U...The host Annita Pania has made a career solely on such shows.

Trun
03-16-2015, 06:42 PM
a) what they're doing is degenerate

It is degenerate because it is adultery. Adultery is both against the Christian teachings, against marriage both as sacred thing and institution. It is even against secular marriage laws, you can divorce with your partner if you catch them unfaithful. What more degenerate than breaking Christian, moral and civil laws?

b) why it's bad for society.

Because a women might get pregnant from another man and the family would break up. They will suffer from depression most probably and be unproductive at work and in their daily activities. This affects society. Or the might feel guilty and be depressed because of this. The same outcome.

Or maybe because it could become a trend by people with morals different from the accepted norm, thus leading to a group of people who do something degenerate. I already explained why doing something degenrate is negative.

Oneeye
03-16-2015, 06:43 PM
If you ever insult us by calling us a Republic again I will unleash my inner redpill on you.

Sounds like you need some liberation from your matriarchy.

Longbowman
03-16-2015, 06:45 PM
It is degenerate because it is adultery. Adultery is both against the Christian teachings, against marriage both as sacred thing and institution. It is even against secular marriage laws, you can divorce with your partner if you catch them unfaithful. What more degenerate than breaking Christian, moral and civil laws?

They're not Christian and it's not against the law, point irrelevant.

Because a women might get pregnant from another man and the family would break up. They will suffer from depression most probably and be unproductive at work and in their daily activities. This affects society. Or the might feel guilty and be depressed because of this. The same outcome.

Unlikely. He's obviously OK with it anyway. If he weren't there's always abortion. Point irrelevant. Moving on:

Or maybe because it could become a trend by people with morals different from the accepted norm, thus leading to a group of people who do something degenerate. I already explained why doing something degenrate is negative.

Extremely unlikely and even if it happened you have made a terrible try of showing why it would inherently be bad. And you explained nothing vis a vis degeneracy.

Longbowman
03-16-2015, 06:45 PM
Sounds like you need some liberation from your matriarchy.

As a Jew I'm used to women having all the power.

Loki
03-16-2015, 06:48 PM
The most fucked up thing in all this filthy mass happening in Britain is that Britain is seen as an example to follow ( because people see no beyond the bureaucrats with suits and the economical ''success'' on UK, a false mirror of the truth) and this is a very well detailed plan by the an elite ( which i am not going to mention where it comes from) which created the overseas empire also.

A filthy society and an economical-political center also, it can not get worse than that. Other countries will follow the same route and the final project of degeneracy and animal societies would finally be successful.

lol! Talk about conspiracy theories :laugh:

The Philosopher
03-16-2015, 06:51 PM
That woman has fucked more times with others who with her boyfriend. I imagine qeu at least do well;)

Trun
03-16-2015, 06:57 PM
They're not Christian and it's not against the law, point irrelevant, Christfag.

It is against the law and weighs a lot in divorce cases.

Unlikely. He's obviously OK with it anyway. If he wasn't there's always abortion. Point irrelevant. Moving on:

So let's have some fun and if it goes wrong, we kill the foetus and the future human? How nice.

Extremely unlikely and even if it happened you have made a terrible try of showing why it would inherently be bad. And you explained nothing vis a vis degeneracy.

I explained what is degeneracy very well, of course you would not like the explanation (and the examples) because it doesn't suit your viewpoint. If it is extremely unlikely, we can't tell for sure.

Longbowman
03-16-2015, 07:05 PM
It is against the law and weighs a lot in divorce cases.

No it isn't. It doesn't weigh if the husband agreed to it. This isn't about cheating.

So let's have some fun and if it goes wrong, we kill the foetus and the future human? How nice.

Yep. Sorry if my 100% perfect solution offends your morals, but your morals are subjective and don't matter to me.

I explained what is degeneracy very well, of course you would not like the explanation (and the examples) because it doesn't suit your viewpoint. If it is extremely unlikely, we can't tell for sure.

No, you gave a dictionary definition. But it doesn't matter; what matters is you're unable to explain why 'degeneracy' is bad, ultimately you can, as I said, term anything you like 'degeneracy.'

Darth Revan
03-16-2015, 07:07 PM
lol! Talk about conspiracy theories :laugh:

There is a clear trail of truth in his post. It is your fault entirely if you are oblivious to simple facts.

- Britain and the Western world at large are seen examples to follow by mediatic, university and political centres across the globe. NGOs, lecturers, journalists, status-quo 'philosophers' (think of Jurgen Habermas) are all there to enforce this.
- The 1960s+ societal values of consumption and 'happiness' are not spontaneous by any margin. Seeing the rise of the hippies in the US, the French 68 and the Sino-Soviet break-up happen almost simultaneously should make you wonder a few things.
- The British overseas Empire, was chiefly sponsored and motivated by rich merchants and traders, who focused on securing ports and profitable operations. Unlike the Spanish, Portuguese or French Empires which were politically led.
- Globalization entails homogeneization by definition. The creation of global standards for production and industry, the rise of transnational urban subcultures, linguistic deviations through English neologisms are but some of the many symptoms.

Nothing in Kastrioti's post is outlandish.

Merida
03-16-2015, 07:09 PM
High quality TV show.... :rolleyes:

LightHouse89
03-16-2015, 07:10 PM
Yes we do.There was an epidemic of Trash TV back in the 90's and early 2000's.The best representation of greek trash tv is this show xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0STuYHWB-U...The host Annita Pania has made a career solely on such shows.

LOL what has the world come to :picard1:

Loki
03-16-2015, 07:10 PM
There is a clear trail of truth in his post. It is your fault entirely if you are oblivious to simple facts.

- Britain and the Western world at large are seen examples to follow by mediatic, university and political centres across the globe. NGOs, lecturers, journalists, status-quo 'philosophers' (think of Jurgen Habermas) are all there to enforce this.
- The 1960s+ societal values of consumption and 'happiness' are not spontaneous by any margin. Seeing the rise of the hippies in the US, the French 68 and the Sino-Soviet break-up happen almost simultaneously should make you wonder a few things.
- The British overseas Empire, was chiefly sponsored and motivated by rich merchants and traders, who focused on securing ports and profitable operations. Unlike the Spanish, Portuguese or French Empires which were politically led.
- Globalization entails homogenenization by definition. The creation of global standards for production and industry, the rise of transnational urban subcultures, linguistic deviations through English neologisms are but some of the many symptoms.

I'm not supporting most of these conspiracy theories. They just don't add up. There is more chance in this than people think.

Longbowman
03-16-2015, 07:11 PM

- Globalization entails homogenenization by definition. The creation of global standards for production and industry, the rise of transnational urban subcultures, linguistic deviations through English neologisms are but some of the many symptoms.

Things have gone downhill ever since we adopted buttons.

LightHouse89
03-16-2015, 07:13 PM

Spot on. I have been reading more about the Revolutions of the 1850s in europe. It would seem the catholics were in some cases right. Alot of this left wing crap has been happening for the last several centuries. Literally destroying western civilization.

I blame the book written by Sir Thomas Moore 'Utopia' which led to all of these left wing ideas to begin with.

Darth Revan
03-16-2015, 07:15 PM
I'm not supporting most of these conspiracy theories. They just don't add up. There is more chance in this than people think.

If you are going to normatively dismiss a simple suggestion made over verifiable facts (I just listed all the facts behind Kastrioti's post, which you are welcome to consult yourself), by calling them 'conspiracy theories', the label concocted by the FBI in the 60s to stifle criticism of the Warren Commission Report, (http://utpress.utexas.edu/index.php/books/dehcon) then I have to assume you are simply unwilling to even consider challenging your worldview. As a matter of dogma almost.

No point discussing anything with that sort of opinion.

LightHouse89
03-16-2015, 07:16 PM

Well Darth Revan is certainly right about it.

Infact the field of psychology here in the US along with other science fields are now even being used to promote or support left wing ideas or theories.

The fact the far left think tanks and Neo-Cons are working hand in hand because it is profitable for both groups. At least thats how it is here. Call me crazy but this is what I see. Literally Communists, Liberals, Hippies working with Neo-Cons and Libertarian thinkers. The Western World has become a shell compared to its past. Its entirely a sick joke today.

LightHouse89
03-16-2015, 07:18 PM
If you are going to normatively dismiss a simple suggestion made over verifiable facts (I just listed all the facts behind Kastrioti's post, which you are welcome to consult yourself), by calling them 'conspiracy theories', the label concocted by the FBI in the 60s to stifle criticism of the Warren Commission Report, (http://utpress.utexas.edu/index.php/books/dehcon) then I have to assume you are simply unwilling to even consider challenging your worldview. As a matter of dogma almost.

Believe me we question the government. If we do we are labelled 'politically incorrect' or 'right wing extremists'. It goes to show what rules over us.

Trun
03-16-2015, 07:21 PM
No it isn't. It doesn't weigh if the husband agreed to it. This isn't about cheating.

It is against the law no matter what. If I tell you to kill me, and tell my family/friends to not take it to a court, and you murder me, you still commit a crime even though you wouldn't be judged.

Yep. Sorry if my 100% perfect solution offends your morals, but your morals are subjective and don't matter to me.

It's not my morals. It's the morals of many people. One day you might impregnate a girl who has my morals - and become a father before you are ready :D

what matters is you're unable to explain why 'degeneracy' is bad

Axioms don't need a proof or explanation.

Longbowman
03-16-2015, 07:24 PM
It is against the law no matter what. If I tell you to kill me, and tell my family/friends to not take it to a court, and you murder me, you still commit a crime even though you wouldn't be judged.

It's literally not against the law, not in the UK and I bet not in Bulgaria either. Link me the law, do. As for 'reasons for divorce' don't pretend to be a legal expert, you forget who you're talking to. If the other side proves you wanted it the judge will dismiss your argument because, as I said, it's not against the law.

It's not my morals. It's the morals of many people. One day you might impregnate a girl who has my morals - and become a father before you are ready :D

You and some other people, yes. Your morals. Not mine. If that happens either I will feel connected and help out, or I'll just leave for the US, forever. Don't mistake me for you, don't mistake your value system for that of all men. There are always dissenters.

Also, a) if the girl sleeps with me, she probably doesn't have your morals, and b) I'm taken, so it won't happen.

Axioms don't need a proof or explanation.

I'm right QED lalalala not listening.

Trun
03-16-2015, 08:14 PM
It's literally not against the law, not in the UK and I bet not in Bulgaria either. Link me the law, do. As for 'reasons for divorce' don't pretend to be a legal expert, you forget who you're talking to. If the other side proves you wanted it the judge will dismiss your argument because, as I said, it's not against the law.

There is a show in Bulgaria called "Law argument" where they review law cases. I recall this case where the man had a relationship with another woman and he was proven to cheat (this was the reason for the claim). Guess who won the case, he or his wife?

It isn't a crime but still it matters. As for "you wanted it", one wouldn't seek divorce for this if they wanted their partner to cheat on them.

You and some other people, yes. Your morals. Not mine. If that happens either I will feel connected and help out, or I'll just leave for the US, forever. Don't mistake me for you, don't mistake your value system for that of all men. There are always dissenters.

Also, a) if the girl sleeps with me, she probably doesn't have your morals, and b) I'm taken, so it won't happen.

Here comes the importnat question, how would you feel if you find out your girl cheats on you?

I'm right QED lalalala not listening.

To be right, you need to prove your position, which I conclude is that degeneracy isn't bad. Or maybe you just wanted to prove I can't prove that degeneracy is bad (how can you prove something in ethics, it's not a natural science?), in this case you win. But: 1) It is accepted to be bad, 2) I don't see why you would want me to prove it if you don't disagree with it.

Loki
03-16-2015, 08:16 PM

I have no doubt that there may be a conspiracy or two going, but this is exaggerated much by people who just don't know what is going on, but wishes to know.

Longbowman
03-16-2015, 08:31 PM
There is a show in Bulgaria called "Law argument" where they review law cases. I recall this case where the man had a relationship with another woman and he was proven to cheat (this was the reason for the claim). Guess who won the case, he or his wife?

It isn't a crime but still it matters. As for "you wanted it", one wouldn't seek divorce for this if they wanted their partner to cheat on them.

For the last time, swinging isn't cheating. There you go, even you admit it, not a crime, and these people won't be seeking a divorce, so your point is worthless.

Here comes the importnat question, how would you feel if you find out your girl cheats on you?

Bad, but this isn't cheating, so your point is worthless.

To be right, you need to prove your position, which I conclude is that degeneracy isn't bad. Or maybe you just wanted to prove I can't prove that degeneracy is bad (how can you prove something in ethics, it's not a natural science?), in this case you win. But: 1) It is accepted to be bad, 2) I don't see why you would want me to prove it if you don't disagree with it.

It's poorly articulated and ultimately wrong, regardless of how accepted it is. It's not that I don't want you to prove it, it's that I think no one can, hence my argument.

Also
03-16-2015, 08:37 PM
They are not living the marriage the way it's meant to be, so it is wrong.

Anyone who disagrees is corrupted.

Trun
03-16-2015, 08:43 PM
For the last time, swinging isn't cheating. There you go, even you admit it, not a crime, and these people won't be seeking a divorce, so your point is worthless.

I thought we were speaking about adultery in general, not for this isolated case. Okay then. It is still wrong from religious and moral point of view, thus criticized by many people.

Bad, but this isn't cheating, so your point is worthless.

They choose somebody else instead of their partner, so it is cheating. If they don't view it as cheating, then they aren't ok, and they shouldn't be angry if people don't let their children play with them.

It's poorly articulated and ultimately wrong, regardless of how accepted it is. It's not that I don't want you to prove it, it's that I think no one can, hence my argument.

No one can, because it is ethics, not physics. It is ultimately wrong in your opinion, and unless you write a few essays and academics accept them as valuable, your opinion is irrelevant on the matter.

Longbowman
03-16-2015, 08:48 PM
I thought we were speaking about adultery in general, not for this isolated case. Okay then. It is still wrong from religious and moral point of view, thus criticized by many people.

No, this specific case. Sorry if I mislead you.

They choose somebody else instead of their partner, so it is cheating. If they don't view it as cheating, then they aren't ok, and they shouldn't be angry if people don't let their children play with them.

Gross dude, I'd let my kids play with their kids, even if I hated them, because I wouldn't hate their kids. Hatred is for the weak anyway. Anyhow they can decide the parameters of their relationship.

No one can, because it is ethics, not physics.

Exactly.

It is ultimately wrong in your opinion, and unless you write a few essays and academics accept them as valuable, your opinion is irrelevant on the matter.

It's relevant in all topics in which I am involved, but of course, and your opinion is irrelevant to too - and so are the academics'.

Trun
03-16-2015, 09:00 PM
No, this specific case. Sorry if I mislead you.

It was me who misinterpreted it, my bad.

Gross dude, I'd let my kids play with their kids, even if I hated them, because I wouldn't hate their kids. Hatred is for the weak anyway. Anyhow they can decide the parameters of their relationship.

I wouldn't hate them, even less their children. I don't hate, it is against my morality and my religion. But if they were my family or friends, and if I knew they do such things, I'd tell them that what they do is wrong according to me and majority of people and that they should change because some people might not let their children play with them. Yes, there are such conservatives who wouldn't let their children play with you if they know you slept with a girl you didn't love.

It's relevant in all topics in which I am involved, but of course, and your opinion is irrelevant to too - and so are the academics'.

You can't deny there are people who argue like we do now - but instead of one evening, they do it for their whole lives - and these are the ethics' academics.

Longbowman
03-16-2015, 09:02 PM
It was me who misinterpreted it, my bad.

Christ forgives.

I wouldn't hate them, even less their children. I don't hate, it is against my morality and my religion. But if they were my family or friends, and if I knew they do such things, I'd tell them that what they do is wrong according to me and majority of people and that they should change because some people might not let their children play with them. Yes, there are such conservatives who wouldn't let their children play with you if they know you slept with a girl you didn't love.

I know they exist, I'm just turned off by them.

You can't deny there are people who argue like we do now - but instead of one evening, they do it for their whole lives - and these are the ethics' academics.

I don't deny their existence, I deny their value and expertise. You can't be an expert on thinking.

Trun
03-16-2015, 09:09 PM
Christ forgives.

Don't mention His name, Jew. Be happy we Christians are good souls and don't seek reparations for the crucifixion.

Oh, I'm supposed to forgive. Sorry.

In Bulgaria we have a proverb "Прекаленият светец и Богу не е драг". I think in English it is similar to "more Catholic than the Pope" or something like this in meaning. Nobody likes them, so be calm.

I don't deny their existence, I deny their value and expertise. You can't be an expert on thinking.

One can be an expert on everything, but thinking usually doesn't bring money, so one needs to find something more productive to do.

Longbowman
03-16-2015, 09:11 PM
Don't mention His name, Jew. Be happy we Christians are good souls and don't seek reparations for the crucifixion.

When you guys make little statues of Jesus to hang in your Churches, do you include the circumcision, horns, tail and hook nose or not?

LightHouse89
03-16-2015, 09:14 PM
Christ forgives.

remember Christ said many things and his father is even less forgiving.

Trun
03-16-2015, 09:15 PM
When you guys make little statues of Jesus to hang in your Churches, do you include the circumcision, horns, tail and hook nose or not?

Orthodox Christians don't have statues, we have icons. I didn't know Jews are supposed to have horns and tail?

Longbowman
03-16-2015, 09:16 PM
Orthodox Christians don't have statues, we have icons. I didn't know Jews are supposed to have horns and tail?

We usually file them down every few years.

Sarmatian
03-17-2015, 05:36 AM
Still no problem for me,and I don't see why it should be a problem for you either.

Its their problem.

My question was addressed to your expression of their relationship as not harmful. I agree it is for now but once kids will appear the things will get exponentially more complicated with a good chance of anger and hate developing. Which can lead to violence and then it will be your problem since you're in law enforcement.

The other problem here is a bad example. To tell the truth I don't really care what people do in their bedroom as long as it stays there. That includes information about what happening. But since you know about these couples some other people are very likely to know too. In recent decade people getting more and more 'progressive and open-minded' and as result all kinds of rubbish that should stay behind closed doors is being poured out in more and more vulgar forms and in ever increasing amounts. Add accessibility of information due to Internet and we ends up with thousands of kids being exposed to variety of explicit content. That's thousands of immature brains screwed up in the middle of their development to the point where these people will be incapable to establish and maintain an effective long-term relationship. Yes such cases happened before and humanity survived but the main difference of today is the scale of the process - it's massive and widespread. It's another nail in coffin of already dying institution of marriage. In other words it's another minor detail of degeneration process that threatens not only development but very survival of our species.

Mortimer
03-17-2015, 05:39 AM
some are outraged it seems in this thread but to me it means little, i think if he likes it why not, if no one is violated and they do it in agreement its ok but it wouldnt be the right thing for me, i like to have my wife only for myself

Taiga Lake
03-17-2015, 04:34 PM
lol what an loser

LightHouse89
03-17-2015, 07:11 PM
My question was addressed to your expression of their relationship as not harmful. I agree it is for now but once kids will appear the things will get exponentially more complicated with a good chance of anger and hate developing. Which can lead to violence and then it will be your problem since you're in law enforcement.

The other problem here is a bad example. To tell the truth I don't really care what people do in their bedroom as long as it stays there. That includes information about what happening. But since you know about these couples some other people are very likely to know too. In recent decade people getting more and more 'progressive and open-minded' and as result all kinds of rubbish that should stay behind closed doors is being poured out in more and more vulgar forms and in ever increasing amounts. Add accessibility of information due to Internet and we ends up with thousands of kids being exposed to variety of explicit content. That's thousands of immature brains screwed up in the middle of their development to the point where these people will be incapable to establish and maintain an effective long-term relationship. Yes such cases happened before and humanity survived but the main difference of today is the scale of the process - it's massive and widespread. It's another nail in coffin of already dying institution of marriage. In other words it's another minor detail of degeneration process that threatens not only development but very survival of our species.

inquiring mind would say 'velcome to the vild vest'.