PDA

View Full Version : Norwegian Prime Minister rejects Armenian invitation

adsız
03-16-2015, 02:41 PM
http://trtworldmedia.trt.net.tr/Files/UploadedImages/9861458174orveabakanrnaolberg.jpg?width=620&q=635620882431800000
Norwegian Prime Minister Erna Solberg has declared that she will not attend centennial commemorations of the 1915 incidents to be held in Armenia.
Rejecting Armenian President Serj Sakisyan's invitation Solberg said that their relations with Turkey were more important for them.
In this regard Turkey has repeatedly offered to open archives and examined by impartial historians however Armenia never listened. To me this is a matter concerning only the historians and it should not be made a political matter, Solberg said.
Norwegian Prime Ministry Undersecretary Baard Glad Pedersen said that decisions on the historical matters must be left to the historians. This issue has been frequently discussed in the recent years. However, what has to be recognized as a genocide is obvious from the UN resolutions. Therefore, lets leave evaluations to the historians on this matter.

Now she must get ready for armenian attacs..!

Jehan
03-16-2015, 03:16 PM
It should be interesting to know if she has the same positions about all the historical matters.

Armenian Bishop
03-17-2015, 02:03 PM
Norwegian Prime Minister Erna Solberg's statement, and that of her lackey, is typical scripted thick baloney, taken from the horse's mouth of Turkish propaganda one liners, and the same goes for the cheap shop from her lackey, Norwegian Undersecretary Baard Glad Pedersen. It wouldn't surprise me, if a deal was cut, with Turkey, as a geopolitical arrangement.

The Armenian Genocide, a century ago, was a premeditated crime of mass-homicide, looting, and cultural ethnic cleansing, perpetrated by the Young Turks, and their Committee of Union and Progress (CUP). The Armenian Genocide (1915-1923) is a historical fact, despite the obstinate behavior of those whom have a hidden agenda, or a vested interest. Plenty of archives, worldwide, contribute to a mountain of evidence; on the other hand, Turkey is the last place to go for archival evidence about the Armenian Genocide, because they've been given a century to delete and purge information from their records.

Evidence, provided by court testimony, indicates that Turkey has used its influence to bribe politicians, in return for political favors, and even blackmail politicians, in countries like the United States. Former FBI Translator Sibel Edmonds court documented testimony indicates that Turkish Agents have used blackmail against American Politicians. http://www.bradblog.com/?p=7387

"So they have sent Turkish female agents, and that Turkish female agents work for Turkish government, and have sexual relationship with this Congresswoman in her townhouse actually in this area, and the entire episodes of their sexual conduct was being filmed because the entire house, this Congressional woman's house was bugged. So they have all that documented to be used for certain things ..." From Sibel Edmonds courtroom testimony (2009).

Jehan
03-17-2015, 03:34 PM
Evidence, provided by court testimony, indicates that Turkey has used its influence to bribe politicians, in return for political favors, and even blackmail politicians, in countries like the United States. Former FBI Translator Sibel Edmonds court documented testimony indicates that Turkish Agents have used blackmail against American Politicians. http://www.bradblog.com/?p=7387

"So they have sent Turkish female agents, and that Turkish female agents work for Turkish government, and have sexual relationship with this Congresswoman in her townhouse actually in this area, and the entire episodes of their sexual conduct was being filmed because the entire house, this Congressional woman's house was bugged. So they have all that documented to be used for certain things ..." From Sibel Edmonds courtroom testimony (2009).

It sounds like a spy movies. But i trust it.

adsız
03-17-2015, 04:15 PM
Turkey is the last place to go for archival evidence about the Armenian Genocide, because they've been given a century to delete and purge information from their records.

Turkey opened its archives to researchers. Armenian archive is still closed.. Why?

Other things you said is just James Bond 007 story...

Armenian Bishop
03-18-2015, 04:13 AM
Turkey opened its archives to researchers. Armenian archive is still closed.. Why?

Putting Turkey in charge of their Armenian Genocide Archives is like putting the fox in charge of the hen house; another words, we put the grey wolves in charge of the slaughtered lambs of genocide. For an entire century, Turkey has been able to tamper and delete evidence.

According to Amatuni Virabyan, the Armenian National Archive Director, the archives are Open: “Dear Turkish scholars, historians, journalists, we announce that our archives are open and you can come and check any information you want. We publish these documents, translating them into the Turkish and English languages abd spreading them all over the world.”
http://en.a1plus.am/1206791.html

Other things you said is just James Bond 007 story...

The other things I spoke about were based upon courtroom testimony, in an American court of law. The witness, Sibel Edmonds, acquired her information from her work, as a translator for the FBI. She testified as a court approved witness, despite a number of gag orders, designed to keep her quite.

Bruce Fein, a lawyer on the payroll of The Turkish Coalition of America (TCA), the American Turkish Defense League (ATDL), and the Assembly of Turkish American Associations (ATAA), cross examined Sibel Edmonds, but he failed discredit her on the witness stand. In fact TCA, ATDL, and ATAA are good examples of aggressive Turkish Lobbies who serve the interests of Turkey.
http://armenianweekly.com/2012/01/20/defeining-choice-bruce-fein-the-turkish-lobby-and-the-ron-paul-campaign/

The BradBlog covered Sibel Edmonds August, 2009 court testimony. Her testimony established that many U.S. Politicians have sold out to Turkey, or Turkish Lobby agendas, either after accepting bribes, or out of intimidation and blackmail: "Thanks to a subpoena issued by the campaign of Ohio's 2nd District Democratic U.S. Congressional candidate David Krikorian, her remarkable allegations of blackmail, bribery, espionage, infiltration, and criminal conspiracy by current and former members of the U.S. Congress, high-ranking State and Defense Department officials, and agents of the government of Turkey are seen and heard here, in full, for the first time, in her under-oath deposition."
http://www.bradblog.com/?p=7374

adsız
03-18-2015, 07:23 AM
According to Amatuni Virabyan, the Armenian National Archive Director, the archives are Open:

This archive does not belong to Armenians ?

Turkey offered to give $20 million aid to the classification and opening of the Armenian archives in the U.S. city of Boston

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/english/turkey/8979826.asp?gid=231

adsız
03-19-2015, 05:37 PM

Answer ?

adsız
03-20-2015, 11:41 AM
According to Amatuni Virabyan, the Armenian National Archive Director, the archives are Open

This is my last call.

Either you answer to my question, or you are a lier spreading rumors...!

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m495/15Rossonero2/Big%20Show%202/kurt-angle-big-show-238x300.jpg

Armenian Bishop
03-21-2015, 02:18 AM
This is my last call.

Either you answer to my question, or you are a lier spreading rumors...!

Excuse me! You know, we do have a life, outside of this Forum.:food-smiley-002: I'm singing with the Basses in a classical concert, this weekend.:music-smiley-004: It's rather presumptious, assuming that I lie, simply because I didn't reply in a hurry. This doesn't apply to all Turks, but frankly, genocide denial agendas can bore me.:bored:

As for the Huriyet Daily News Article, the archives don't really hinges on it, as I established earlier, Armenian Archives are already open and available for examination: And, as for the $20 million proposal from Turkey, I only see Turkish sources that support that claim. :suspicious:
http://en.a1plus.am/1206791.html

Armenian National Archive Director Amatuni Virabyan, debunked Turkish complaints about so-called closed Armenian Archives, which have already been made available to the public: “Dear Turkish scholars, historians, journalists, we announce that our archives are open and you can come and check any information you want. We publish these documents, translating them into the Turkish and English languages abd spreading them all over the world.”
:ranger:

The Turkish Armenian Reconciliation Committee (TARC), was a failed brainchild of Turkey and the U.S. State Department, with 4 Armenian Panelists vs 6 Turkish Panelists, that disbanded in 2005. you'll have to do better than the TARC Project. It failed, because its prime backers had impure motives: "To know who wants the Armenian Genocide issue to disappear is surely to know who first pushed the idea of TARC ... regardless of who launched TARC, it is clear that Turkey, the US State Department, and certain Western interests wish to use it to neutralize, rather than honestly resolve, those Armenian issues that they regard as potentially dangerous." :nono:
http://www.armeniapedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Armenian_Reconciliation_Commission

RandoBloom
03-21-2015, 02:21 AM
Honest question. Didnt Armenians kill/plan to kill Turks in Armenia (historical Armenia) just like Russians, Serbs, Romanians etc.. have done during their wars on Turks?

Armenian Bishop
03-21-2015, 05:45 AM
Honest question. Didnt Armenians kill/plan to kill Turks in Armenia (historical Armenia) just like Russians, Serbs, Romanians etc.. have done during their wars on Turks?

No, it wasn't the same situation. It's like apples and oranges. Armenians generally endeavored to coexist peacefully, until the situation deteriorated in April, 1915. But, things already went bad, in 1909, with the massacre of Armenians in Adana (Cilicia).

Armenians didn't provoke the Young Turks into acts of hostility, in 1915, because there wasn't an uprising at that time. To justify the genocide, because of Armenian Volunteer units who fought for the Russians, is the equivalent of justifying a genocide of Colonial Americans who didn't side with the Tories, during the American Revolution; of course, the British wouldn't have even considered such an absurd idea.

The fact is: The Young Turks couldn't stomach humiliating defeats, at the hands of the Russians; they found Armenians to be a convenient scapegoat, and proceeded to execute a premeditated plan of genocide, a century ago. Then, Armenians, with their backs to the wall, defended themselves, when they could.

adsız
03-21-2015, 10:44 AM
-----

Mr. Bishop,

You live in the US, i live in Turkey. So, my english may not be so good as yours. For that reason, i will try to be clear as much as possible by using simple words in order to express myself good enough. And, please dont play naive.

1. I, nor the news, do not talk about archives in Armenia. There was no Armenia in 1915. So, its archive is useless.
2. Prof. Yusuf Halacoglu, and i, are talking about the Armenian archive in Boston City of USA.

Click here again: Turkey offered to give $20 million aid to the classification and opening of the Armenian archives in the U.S. city of Boston
(http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/english/turkey/8979826.asp?gid=231)

Now i ask once again, does the archive in The USA which is mentioned in the news by Prof. Halacoglu belong to Armenians or not ? IF it belongs to Armenians, why do you still keep it closed altough Turkey has offered your state aid to classify it ?

Armenian Bishop
03-21-2015, 02:36 PM
Mr. Bishop,

You live in the US, i live in Turkey. So, my english may not be so good as yours. For that reason, i will try to be clear as much as possible by using simple words in order to express myself good enough. And, please dont play naive.

1. I, nor the news, do not talk about archives in Armenia. There was no Armenia in 1915. So, its archive is useless.
2. Prof. Yusuf Halacoglu, and i, are talking about the Armenian archive in Boston City of USA.

(http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/english/turkey/8979826.asp?gid=231)

Now i ask once again, does the archive in The USA which is mentioned in the news by Prof. Halacoglu belong to Armenians or not ? IF it belongs to Armenians, why do you still keep it closed altough Turkey has offered your state aid to classify it ?

Yes, your question was misunderstood -- an inquiry could take time. I'm somewhat busy: my primary attention is focused on singing with the Bass, for Duruflé's Requiem, this weekend.

Excel
03-21-2015, 02:55 PM
A good decision by the Norwegian prime minister.

Excel
03-21-2015, 03:04 PM
Norwegian Prime Minister Erna Solberg's statement, and that of her lackey, is typical scripted thick baloney, taken from the horse's mouth of Turkish propaganda one liners, and the same goes for the cheap shop from her lackey, Norwegian Undersecretary Baard Glad Pedersen. It wouldn't surprise me, if a deal was cut, with Turkey, as a geopolitical arrangement.

The Armenian Genocide, a century ago, was a premeditated crime of mass-homicide, looting, and cultural ethnic cleansing, perpetrated by the Young Turks, and their Committee of Union and Progress (CUP). The Armenian Genocide (1915-1923) is a historical fact, despite the obstinate behavior of those whom have a hidden agenda, or a vested interest. Plenty of archives, worldwide, contribute to a mountain of evidence; on the other hand, Turkey is the last place to go for archival evidence about the Armenian Genocide, because they've been given a century to delete and purge information from their records.

Your such a troll, anyhow thanks for the laugh; clowns like you make my day.

adsız
03-21-2015, 03:13 PM
Yes, your question was misunderstood -- an inquiry could take time. .

No problem.. I can wait for another 100 years. :)

Yatoork
03-24-2015, 03:14 AM
No problem.. I can wait for another 100 years. :)
No fucking problem... I will troll you in this silly thread my Brown Turk MENA EU... :thumb001:

adsız
03-24-2015, 09:42 AM
No fucking problem... I will troll you in this silly thread my Brown Turk MENA EU... :thumb001:

Really ? How ? :)

I already reported you. Lets see what the admin will do...

adsız
04-12-2015, 06:31 PM
Yes, your question was misunderstood -- an inquiry could take time. I'm somewhat busy: my primary attention is focused on singing with the Bass, for Duruflé's Requiem, this weekend.

Mr. Bishop,

It is already more than 20 days passed after you said you would "inquiry".

No answer why Armenian archives are kept closed yet ?

Tonuquq
04-14-2015, 09:40 PM

Keep yourself clean from Armenian lies of 'peaceful co-existence, no revolt and self-defence' my friend.

Armenians Aid Russians Against Turks. Tyro Herald, 12-10-1914.
http://i.imgur.com/wVLg0Yy.jpg

Armenians Aiding Russians Besiege Turkish Town Van. Manitoba Free Press, 7 November 1914.
http://i.imgur.com/nKqswad.jpg

. Talat and Enver Pasa, right after the war broke out, in case Armenians side with the enemy, especially if they make hostile attempts against the Ottoman Army, they certainly warned that heavy precautions will be taken. But besides this, Armenians didn't fall behind from making hostile activities against the Turks, especially insisted on attacking Turkish Armed Forces. At the beginning, many Armenian soldiers, some Armenian officers, fled to Russia besides having an Armenian parliamentary as the head of them. These, joined to Armenian volunteer regiments together with the Armenians who crossed the Russian border. They committed barbaric attacks against Muslim folk on the Russian side by crossing the Turkish border. Armenian bandit gangs assaulted supply routes, messengers and reinforcements behind Ottoman front. The notables of Turkish goverment and military were not wrong about worrying for a large scale Armenian rebellion. This revolt really exploded in Van on April 1915.
Joseph Pomiankowski, Austro-Hungarian Empire, Military Attache, Istanbul

. Armenian fanatics crammed their community with absurd, utopian and absolutely perverted ambitions regarding the Armenian independence. These ambitions were impracticable, because nowhere and never in Ottoman Empire Armenians did constitute majority. Extremists became insolent, terrorized indiscriminately both Muslims and Christians. After the First World War broke out, they unleashed civil war.
Erich Feigl

. Armenians were the favored portion of the population of Turkey, or that in the great war, they traitorously turned Turkish cities over to the Russian invader. They boasted of having raised an army of 150.000 men to fight a civil war, then they burned at least 100 Turkish villages and exterminated their population. In Geneva, a plan has been made for the creation of the 'Armenian home' in Caucasian Turkey, a home that would require protection by some foreign power and be the prelude to new armed conflicts and ultimate atrocities.
John Dewey, The Turkish Tragedy, The New Republic Magazine, 12 November 1928

. In the beginning of fall 1914, when Turkey had not yet entered the war but was preparing to, Armenian volunteer groups began to be organized with great desire and pomp in Trans-Caucasia. In spite of the decision taken a few weeks before at the General Committee in Erzurum, the Dashnagtzoutiun actively helped the organization of the fore-mentioned groups and especially arming them to fight against Turkey.
Manifesto of Hovhannes Katchaznouni, Armenia's First Prime Minister, 1923, Bucharest

Tonuquq
04-14-2015, 10:10 PM
Mr. Bishop,

It is already more than 20 days passed after you said you would "inquiry".

No answer why Armenian archives are kept closed yet ?

Arm. are allergic to the word 'archives' that's why as liars and falsifiers, they often use the argument that 'Turks erased the evidence from archives about the so-called genocide'. Following World War 1, Britain invaded Istanbul. Allies were not satisfied with the 1919-1920 military tribunals. That's why the CuP detainees were sent to exile in Malta. The British searched the archives for 3 years to find evidence regarding Arm. massacre allegations to punish the Turks in Malta but they failed to do so and 147 detainees were released. In other words, the Turks are already dismissed by court verdict.

. I regret to inform your Lordship that there was nothing there which could be used as evidence against the Turks who are at present being detained at Malta. No concrete facts being given which could constitute satisfactory incriminating evidence. The reports in question do not appear in any case to contain evidence against these Turks which would be useful even for the purpose of corroborating information already in the possession of his majesty's government.
R. C. Craigie, British Charge d’Affairs in Washington, Telegram to Lord Curzon, 13 July 1921

Also, the archives of Turkey have been open for over 40 years now.

. When I first came to these archives 40 years ago, it employed a few elderly gentlemen able to read the old script, and their cataloging went very slowly. The archives now has a large staff of catalogers, and it has made available an amazing variety of all sorts of important documents, including the files of the Ministry of the Interior and the Secret Police, the complete archives of Sultan Abdulhamid II’s Yildiz Palace, large amounts of secret correspondence stemming from the Young Turk period. The materials concerning Armenians have all been microfilmed, with Xerox copies made available in bound volumes in the reading room. Copies of these microfilms also were sent to the U.S. Library of Congress and other national libraries throughout the world.
Prof. Standford Shaw

There are approximately 150 million documents that span every period and region of the Ottoman realm in the stacks and vaults of the Ottoman Archives and in recent years, everybody from Armenian researchers, to German, Italian and Austrian historians, even BBC cameras have had access to research what they liked.

On the other hand, as you mentioned, Arm. archives are really closed and not open for international and independent academic study.

The Armenian community maintains a number of archives. The archives in Watertown, Massachusetts, contain repositories from the Dashnak Party, 'Dashnaksutiun, the Armenian Revolutionary Federation', and the First Republic of Armenia. The above, together with the archives of the Armenian patriarchate in Jerusalem and the Catholicosate, the seat of the supreme religious leader of the Armenian people, in Echmiadzin, Armenia, remain closed to non-Armenian researchers. Dashnaksutiun archives are also not available to those Armenians who do not tow the party and diaspora line. The only scholar who does not endorse the Armenian nationalist narrative who tried to work in the National Archives of Armenia, Yektan Türkyılmaz, was arrested without reason and eventually expelled.

. Some Armenian archives in the diaspora are not open to researchers for a variety of reasons. The most important ones are the Jerusalem Patriarchate archives. I have tried to access them twice and been turned away. The other archives are the Zoryan Institute archives, composed of the private papers of Armenian survivors, whose families deposited their records with the Zoryan Institute in the 1980s. As far as I know, these materials are still not cataloged and accessible to scholars.
Ara Sarafian, Arm. Historian

For a more detailed, academic paper written by a MA of Paris-Sorbonne University
http://www.dailysabah.com/opinion/2014/10/14/the-turkisharmenian-dispute-who-has-something-to-hide

Keep yourself clean from Armenian lies.

adsız
04-14-2015, 10:56 PM
Arm. are allergic to the word 'archives' that's why as liars and falsifiers, they often use the argument that 'Turks erased the evidence from archives about the so-called genocide'. Following World War 1, Britain invaded Istanbul. Allies were not satisfied with the 1919-1920 military tribunals. That's why the CuP detainees were sent to exile in Malta. The British searched the archives for 3 years to find evidence regarding Arm. massacre allegations to punish the Turks in Malta but they failed to do so and 147 detainees were released. In other words, the Turks are already dismissed by court verdict.

. I regret to inform your Lordship that there was nothing there which could be used as evidence against the Turks who are at present being detained at Malta. No concrete facts being given which could constitute satisfactory incriminating evidence. The reports in question do not appear in any case to contain evidence against these Turks which would be useful even for the purpose of corroborating information already in the possession of his majesty's government.
R. C. Craigie, British Charge d’Affairs in Washington, Telegram to Lord Curzon, 13 July 1921

Also, the archives of Turkey have been open for over 40 years now.

. When I first came to these archives 40 years ago, it employed a few elderly gentlemen able to read the old script, and their cataloging went very slowly. The archives now has a large staff of catalogers, and it has made available an amazing variety of all sorts of important documents, including the files of the Ministry of the Interior and the Secret Police, the complete archives of Sultan Abdulhamid II’s Yildiz Palace, large amounts of secret correspondence stemming from the Young Turk period. The materials concerning Armenians have all been microfilmed, with Xerox copies made available in bound volumes in the reading room. Copies of these microfilms also were sent to the U.S. Library of Congress and other national libraries throughout the world.
Prof. Standford Shaw

There are approximately 150 million documents that span every period and region of the Ottoman realm in the stacks and vaults of the Ottoman Archives and in recent years, everybody from Armenian researchers, to German, Italian and Austrian historians, even BBC cameras have had access to research what they liked.

On the other hand, as you mentioned, Arm. archives are really closed and not open for international and independent academic study.

The Armenian community maintains a number of archives. The archives in Watertown, Massachusetts, contain repositories from the Dashnak Party, 'Dashnaksutiun, the Armenian Revolutionary Federation', and the First Republic of Armenia. The above, together with the archives of the Armenian patriarchate in Jerusalem and the Catholicosate, the seat of the supreme religious leader of the Armenian people, in Echmiadzin, Armenia, remain closed to non-Armenian researchers. Dashnaksutiun archives are also not available to those Armenians who do not tow the party and diaspora line. The only scholar who does not endorse the Armenian nationalist narrative who tried to work in the National Archives of Armenia, Yektan Türkyılmaz, was arrested without reason and eventually expelled.

. Some Armenian archives in the diaspora are not open to researchers for a variety of reasons. The most important ones are the Jerusalem Patriarchate archives. I have tried to access them twice and been turned away. The other archives are the Zoryan Institute archives, composed of the private papers of Armenian survivors, whose families deposited their records with the Zoryan Institute in the 1980s. As far as I know, these materials are still not cataloged and accessible to scholars.
Ara Sarafian, Arm. Historian

For a more detailed, academic paper written by a MA of Paris-Sorbonne University
http://www.dailysabah.com/opinion/2014/10/14/the-turkisharmenian-dispute-who-has-something-to-hide

Keep yourself clean from Armenian lies.

yes. Armenians are the worst liers of the world. Their only aim is to get some money from Turkey.
They are very poor. But we are not their father. They can work harder and make more money for food.

Musso
04-15-2015, 12:37 AM
yes. Armenians are the worst liers of the world. Their only aim is to get some money from Turkey.
They are very poor. But we are not their father. They can work harder and make more money for food.

So we lie about Genocide to get money? Doesn't make any sense. Some of the biggest Armenian Genocide advocates have a lot of money, and surely don't need money from Turkey.

Tonuquq
04-15-2015, 05:27 AM
The centennial preparations are going strong and today, the descendants of survivors mourn and pray for the victims of the Armenian tragedy that happened a hundred years ago with sorrow.

http://i.imgur.com/9UaR22P.jpg