PDA

View Full Version : Where Do I Get My Gigantic Incisors From?

Curious One
06-11-2010, 04:19 AM
I have very big incisors. I would ask a dentist but I dont have the money for that and I never get cavities. I hope theres a dentist on this forum. I can post pictures of my incisors if someone wants to see. I read criminals have big incisors. I need to know where this is coming from. I was thinking its from neanderthals? I was wondering if I had neanderthal in me.

Beorn
06-11-2010, 04:24 AM
FROM TEH TIGERS. WE ARE DEVIDEDSZ INTWO TO GROUPS: TIGERS AND WOLVES.

YOU MEIN FREINDZ ARE TEH TIGER. NOW ROAR WIT ME, JA?

roar

Aemma
06-11-2010, 04:25 AM
I have very big incisors. I would ask a dentist but I dont have the money for that and I never get cavities. I hope theres a dentist on this forum. I can post pictures of my incisors if someone wants to see. I read criminals have big incisors. I need to know where this is coming from. I was thinking its from neanderthals? I was wondering if I had neanderthal in me.

Yes, why, I believe that you do. I'm not a dentist but I play one on forums.

Nodens
06-11-2010, 04:25 AM
Uncanny.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16107

Loddfafner
06-11-2010, 04:27 AM
No, I do not think it is Neanderthal background. Most likely, your phenotype is that of a troll. Don't feel too disappointed: trolls have a long and illustrious role in Scandinavian folklore that would make Goebbels drool.

poiuytrewq0987
06-11-2010, 04:29 AM

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x193/Cherry_Kitty_Kat/trolldetected.png

:p

Curious One
06-11-2010, 04:31 AM
Can I get serious responses instead of stupid ones?

poiuytrewq0987
06-11-2010, 04:32 AM
Can I get serious responses instead of stupid ones?

What? You didn't like my insightful post? :cry2

Aemma
06-11-2010, 04:45 AM
Ok ok ok, seriously now...

from the Big Incisor Store. They even roll back prices using this smilie! :D I know, I know what you're thinking, hey they viked that from Wally World but you know, when you've got a winning idea chances are it'll get ripped. what can I say? We live in such an awful society. :(