PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS: SEVERAL KILLED IN TUNISIA MUSEUM + HOSTAGES TAKEN

Wadaad
03-18-2015, 02:28 PM
Just now

so far 8 killed 6 wounded

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/tunisia-museum-attack-kills-at-least-8-1.2999559

Wadaad
03-18-2015, 02:33 PM
Reports say the tourists were German and Italian...only 1 was Tunisian

edit: Gunmen also killed...death count up to 10

hostages freed

Skomand
03-18-2015, 02:58 PM
http://www.bfmtv.com/mediaplayer/live-video/

Wadaad
03-18-2015, 03:48 PM
Number rises to 19 killed...includibng 17 tourists. Many of the wounded are Polish and Italian citizens

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/tunisia-museum-attack-kills-at-least-19-including-17-tourists-1.2999559

Pjeter Pan
03-18-2015, 03:48 PM
Wtf is going on???

Wadaad
03-18-2015, 03:51 PM
Wtf is going on???

Netanyahu got to work pretty quickly after winning the election

LightHouse89
03-18-2015, 03:51 PM
Yes I saw it as well at work. Terrorism will be an every day thing in the future global world.

Move along people nothing to see here LOL.

Yuffayur
03-18-2015, 03:56 PM
I don't understand your title ? there was 2 Tunisians killed there and you talk only about the tourists.

Wadaad
03-18-2015, 03:58 PM
I don't understand your title ? there was 2 Tunisians killed there and you talk only about the tourists.

this was before i realized a policeman and a tunisian visitor to the museum were also casualties...At first I thought the only Tunisians dead were the gunmen.

LightHouse89
03-18-2015, 04:00 PM
is this happening in Tunisia or France?

Wadaad
03-18-2015, 04:04 PM
is this happening in Tunisia or France?

in Tunis, right across their parliament.

Arabs will have to realize 'liberal democracy' is not on the table for them.

LightHouse89
03-18-2015, 04:05 PM
in Tunis, right across their parliament.

Arabs will have to realize 'liberal democracy' is not on the table for them.

I am beginning to think no form of democracy is good. Either Nationalism or Monarchism. Hopefully the arabs can change the monarchies from the current sell out ones or maybe they will change.

Arabs dont strike me as liberal at this point in time but they are headed in the same direction we are already in. Which is suicide.

TheBlondeSalad
03-18-2015, 04:35 PM
Very hard news as things in Tunisia were going relatively well - they just had approved a secular-Islamist coalition government aiming to bolster stability in the country.
If democracy and pluralism can't survive in Tunisia, I don't hold out much hope for it being possible in any Arab nation.

Wadaad
03-18-2015, 04:43 PM
Very hard news as things in Tunisia were going relatively well - they had just approved a secular-Islamist coalition government aiming to bolster stability in the country.
If democracy and pluralism can't survive in Tunisia, I don't hold out much hope for it being possible in any Arab nation.

Al Nahda are toooo moderate for the ISIS/Al qaeda types

LightHouse89
03-18-2015, 04:45 PM
Very hard news as things in Tunisia were going relatively well - they had just approved a secular-Islamist coalition government aiming to bolster stability in the country.

Well maybe they dont want homosexualism, feminism etc....

Wadaad
03-18-2015, 04:55 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAYQRLZWcAABX4D.jpg

Morena
03-18-2015, 07:46 PM
What sad news. Why Europeans still bother going to those countries is beyond me.

Cristiano viejo
03-18-2015, 07:48 PM
Two Spaniards killed and several wounded for now.

Jehan
03-18-2015, 07:54 PM
What sad news. Why Europeans still bother going to those countries is beyond me.

Sun, beach, cheap, close to europe with some historical stuff to visit. In theory, a perfect touristic destination.
Actually, it's pretty positiv for south european country who will get more tourists.

Ivan Kramskoï
03-18-2015, 07:54 PM
Exactly what I thought.

Yuffayur
03-18-2015, 09:01 PM
this was before i realized a policeman and a tunisian visitor to the museum were also casualties...At first I thought the only Tunisians dead were the gunmen.

It's not about you but a large part of people talk only about the tourist, I read many title like "european turists killed, etc" no one mentionned the policeman killed and the visitor.

Raikaswinþs
03-18-2015, 09:04 PM
let me guess, perpetrated by a group of alloha snackbars who will blame it on... mmm..Sionism?

Ctwentysevenj
03-18-2015, 11:33 PM
Those fucking Allah snackbars are at it again, in accordance with the religion of peace. One Australian tourist killed. Well those new Italian F-35 JSFs, first one rolled off the production line at the Cameri air base in northern Italy a few days ago, will come in handy to combat those crazy ignorant primitive Allah snackbars in northern Africa!

Iron Sheik
03-19-2015, 07:48 PM
wadaad I had respect for you, before you turned into a crypto-salafist sympathizing piece of shit. If you had any sense of morals and ethics in that stick body of yours, you'd move from your comfy Canadian Toronto suburb to Saudi Arabia. Hypocritical fifth columnist asshole. But you Somalis are famous for being fifth columnists. You seriously make Elias look right.

ЛыSSый
03-19-2015, 08:12 PM
Muslim part of world fastly running into middle ages

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3LE6_y8J0s

Iron Sheik
03-19-2015, 08:29 PM
Muslim part of world fastly running into middle ages

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3LE6_y8J0s

Very astute comment with your adolscent lunkhead headbanging music which has like three lines "BACK TO THE PRIMITIVE, SCREW ALL YOUR POLITICS, WE LIVE THE WAY WE WANT". It's like intelligence and classy musical tastes mixing at the same time.

ЛыSSый
03-19-2015, 08:40 PM
Very astute comment with your adolscent lunkhead headbanging music which has like two lines "BACK TO THE PRIMITIVE, SCREW ALL YOUR POLITICS, WE LIVE THE WAY WE WANT". It's like intelligence and classy musical tastes mixing at the same time.
agree, this towlhead headcutting music will much more better pass here.
Also: this song is really good to listening, can anybody got me any links on similar songs, but without any politic or religion influence?
Beforehand thankful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcFdRpyp8Co

Iron Sheik
03-19-2015, 08:44 PM
agree, this towlhead headcutting music will much more better pass here.
Also: this song is really good to listening, can anybody got me any links on similar songs, but without any politic or religion influence?
Beforehand thankful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcFdRpyp8Co

Even if it's nutty salafist battle nasheeds... if you actually understood the lyrics, they're much more advanced and have more brain power invested into them. They're also sang in classical Arabic, which is grammatically more advanced than what is used in your braindead 15 year old basement dweller music. "BACK TO THE PRIMITIVE, WE ARE SO COOL BECAUSE WE YELL AND SOUND AGRESSIVE, UKRAINE SLAVIC STRONK, RUSSIA WE WAR YOU".

Wadaad
03-19-2015, 08:55 PM
wadaad I had respect for you, before you turned into a crypto-salafist sympathizing piece of shit. If you had any sense of morals and ethics in that stick body of yours, you'd move from your comfy Canadian Toronto suburb to Saudi Arabia. Hypocritical fifth columnist asshole. But you Somalis are famous for being fifth columnists. You seriously make Elias look right.

:lol:

ЛыSSый
03-19-2015, 08:56 PM
Even if it's nutty salafist battle nasheeds... if you actually understood the lyrics, they're much more advanced and have more brain power invested into them. They're also sang in classical Arabic, which is grammatically more advanced than what is used in your braindead 15 year old basement dweller music. "BACK TO THE PRIMITIVE, WE ARE SO COOL BECAUSE WE YELL AND SOUND AGRESSIVE, UKRAINE SLAVIC STRONK, RUSSIA WE WAR YOU". yo, man, why you try to bark on me?
Let me repeat, if it too difficult for your undersranding from first time:

this song is really good to listening
And let me repeat the asking:

can anybody got me any links on similar songs, but without any politic or religion influence?

Jehan
03-19-2015, 09:02 PM
No need to hide it, Lissy. You love thoses ukrainian patriotic songs. Just admit it and enjoy the vibe.

ЛыSSый
03-19-2015, 09:02 PM
:lol:
yeah, why didn't blow up yourself with some gyaurs till this time?

Iron Sheik
03-19-2015, 09:03 PM
yo, man, why you try to bark on me?
Let me repeat, if it too difficult for your undersranding from first time:

And let me repeat the asking:

Here, enjoy, all nasheeds produced by ISIS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHo0kJkH304

Wadaad
03-19-2015, 09:04 PM
yeah, why didn't blow up yourself with some gyaurs till this time?

The last thing I am is an ISIS supporter, or salafist...idk where he got that from.

Iron Sheik
03-19-2015, 09:05 PM
No need to hide it, Lissy. You love thoses ukrainian patriotic songs. Just admit it and enjoy the vibe.

I do.... this is the kinda shit that makes me get awed at the supremacy of Slavic dominance and greatness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCy68CWDKVE

The last thing I am is an ISIS supporter, or salafist...idk where he got that from.
Stop lying dude. I remember how you gave ISIS your blessing back in the day. They were called ISIS then, but they hadn't gained notoriety. Some shit about how ISIS violence was righteous because they were consistent with Islamic teachings in comparison to shiahs. You sounded exactly like those wahabi/salafist shitbags being broadcasted from Qatar/Saudi Arabia. Same mentally degenerated fucks who called it a righteous revolution, meanwhile ISIS was slaughtering yezidis, Christian assyrians and arab/Turkmen shiahs right and left.

Jehan
03-19-2015, 09:10 PM

In the few posts i read from you, you regulary try to perspective and picture islamists as victims.

Wadaad
03-19-2015, 09:14 PM
I do.... this is the kinda shit that makes me get awed at the supremacy of Slavic dominance and greatness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCy68CWDKVE

Stop lying dude. I remember how you gave ISIS your blessing back in the day. They were called ISIS then, but they hadn't gained notoriety. Some shit about how ISIS violence was righteous because they were consistent with Islamic teachings in comparison to shiahs. You sounded exactly like those wahabi/salafist shitbags being broadcasted from Qatar/Saudi Arabia. Same mentally degenerated fucks who called it a righteous revolution, meanwhile ISIS was slaughtering yezidis, Christian assyrians and arab/Turkmen shiahs right and left.

ISIS stepped out of boundaries by targetting innocent civilians, and its pretty clear to anyone with sense that they are a controlled opposition of the Zionists/Gulfers...

That I have little sympathy for Shias, and a general dislike for Yezidis and their ilk does not make me a Salafi...

Wadaad
03-19-2015, 09:20 PM
In the few posts i read from you, you regulary try to perspective and picture islamists as victims.

You mean Muslims...what is an islamist? are there judaists? Christianists? No? then there's no such thing as "islamists"...just like a 100 yearrs ago there was no such thing as "Mohammedans". Get the terminology right and we will have a proper discourse, otherwise I too can twist the English language into euphemistic, mealy-mouthed appellations.

ЛыSSый
03-19-2015, 09:20 PM
nasheeds thank.

Darth Revan
03-19-2015, 09:23 PM
2 Colombian tourists were also killed, just for the record.
But it's k, European lives matter more so I'm not surprised :)

Anthropos
03-19-2015, 09:24 PM
BREAKING WIND, TRYING TO BE AS ANNOYING AS POSSIBLE, CAPS ON (AS USUAL)

Wadaad
03-19-2015, 09:25 PM
2 Colombian tourists were also killed, jut for the record.

You can thank Reuters and AFP for this...I wasnt aware of even the local casualties, they made it seem like it was all europeans

ЛыSSый
03-19-2015, 09:28 PM

I do.... this is the kinda shit that makes me get awed at the supremacy of Slavic dominance and greatness

you both are right. enjoy of it with me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCHUtZHzUtc

Darth Revan
03-19-2015, 09:31 PM
You can thank Reuters and AFP for this...I wasnt aware of even the local casualties, they made it seem like it was all europeans

No prob brah. I know it's not you. We both know that the scale of victims in the world is very real: Jews > Europeans/North Americans/Aussies > Ethnikks in the West (Aframs, French nigs, etc) > Rest of the world.

Iron Sheik
03-19-2015, 09:36 PM
ISIS stepped out of boundaries by targetting innocent civilians, and its pretty clear to anyone with sense that they are a controlled opposition of the Zionists/Gulfers
I asked you the same question back in the day. You were like "Oh people will die... but... well" . Don't bs. Just admit that you have no problem with ethnic cleansing if it's committed by salafists you think are on your side. You're the same kind of asshole, as many of these fucks on here who justify that shit. You're just a ectomophic charcoal colored one, who believes in sect and god as constituents of your main belief system, instead of race/ethnicity.

That I have little sympathy for Shias ...
Perfectly understandable, since you're like the "racial realist" or "ethnic nationalist" equvalient in the middle-east. A bunch of sheltered hypocritical western sunnis who sympathize with islamist movements. You have not even a single redeeming idea, just the same old sectarian and anti-western bullshit. You're just more greasy and clandestine about it. Trying to hide that fact that you're pretty much the same asshole as these apricity racists by being a funny troll.

and a general dislike for Yezidis and their ilk does not make me a Salafi...
No you're right, you might not conform with salafist tafseer and aq'idah(you lead the lifestyle of zind'iq and kaffir, ISIS would behead you) but you're absolute abominable, that you'd support ethnic cleansing against some marginalized, powerless groups like eastern Christians and yezidis. They haven't done shit to you charcoal colored horner somalis or pretty much anyone who is part of your Islamic world. Shiahs, I can understand however. Sunnis in general have always despised shiahs and when they haven't been able to establish sunni hegemony they resort to terrorism or ethnic cleansing. But those groups are entirely powerless, it's just a new low of you to be apologetic about that shit. It's convenient to be an apologetic and not have to face the fact that your salafist bruthas in madhab are just a bunch of a thuggish murderers, morally similar to the US army/Neo-con warhawks and the Israelis that you condemn.

Besides what do you tell god after you've finished your rukah and salat, about those white women you've committed adultery with. You're a dirty hypocritical POS. You'll end up in hell, and be grilled like a kebab, until your charcoal body turns into chunks of infernal darkness. You're one of the men of Jahanam.

The.Mask
03-19-2015, 09:37 PM
Just boycott these subhuman countries.
Arab speciality : killing, indian speciality : rape, black speciality : both.

stay in our white lands.

Jehan
03-19-2015, 09:40 PM
You mean Muslims...what is an islamist? are there judaists? Christianists? No? then there's no such thing as "islamists"...just like a 100 yearrs ago there was no such thing as "Mohammedans". Get the terminology right and we will have a proper discourse, otherwise I too can twist the English language into euphemistic, mealy-mouthed appellations.

I check as english isn't my native language. And "islamist" is a true word and i twist nothing.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Islamist

Jehan
03-19-2015, 09:43 PM

stay in our white lands.

It's pretty racist. Arabs are good for rapping to. They even do it on public square in the middle of a crowd in front of camera.

Darth Revan
03-19-2015, 09:47 PM

stay in our white lands.

Victim complex much?
Might explain why Europeans and Westerners in general are the ones that cry the most, after Jews of course.

The.Mask
03-19-2015, 09:48 PM
It's pretty racist. Arabs are good for rapping to. They even do it on public square in the middle of a crowd in front of camera.

Arabs are well known for every kind of dirty things, rape, murdering, aggression without reasons especially in countries like France, Spain etc... also robbery.

Iron Sheik
03-19-2015, 09:51 PM
Arabs are well known for every kind of dirty things, rape, murdering, aggression without reasons especially in countries like France, Spain etc... also robbery.

This is comes from an Albanian. The primary crime ethnicity of Europe. It's like a gypsie going... "THOSE NIGGERS ARE THE ONES BEHIND THE THEFT PROBLEM"

Jehan
03-19-2015, 09:52 PM
In this case, i was thinking to the rape on egyptian, tharir square.

The.Mask
03-19-2015, 10:02 PM
This is comes from an Albanian. The primary crime ethnicity of Europe. It's like a gypsie going... "THOSE NIGGERS ARE THE ONES BEHIND THE THEFT PROBLEM"

Don't talk about something you don't know piece of shit. True Albanians are well known for being good workers and good people wherever they went. Only few of them (mostly gypsies) became criminals, communist era and local gypsy bands of 1997 created them. That's why i say don't talk about something you have no clue.

randomguy1235
03-19-2015, 10:03 PM

stay in our white lands.
Arab is too broad of a category. It includes many groups that have little to do with each other genetically or culturally, besides linguistics. Besides, generalizing doesn't bode well for any immigrant group (including diasporan albos).

Wadaad
03-19-2015, 10:03 PM
I asked you the same question back in the day. You were like "Oh people will die... but... well" . Don't bs. Just admit that you have no problem with ethnic cleansing if it's committed by salafists you think are on your side. You're the same kind of asshole, many of these fucks on here who justify that shit. You're just ectomophic charcoal colored one, and believe in sect and god as constituents of your main belief system, instead of race/ethnicity.
:lol: So Im a genocidal maniac just because I think Muslims should have the right to form their own governments that will serve and represent their interests?

Perfectly understandable, since you're like the "racial realist" or "ethnic nationalist" equvalient in the middle-east. A bunch of sheltered hypocritical western sunnis who sympathize with islamist movements. You have not even a redeeming idea, just the same old sectarian and anti-western bullshit. You're just greasy and clandestine about it.

Im actually an open book. NOthing about me is 'cryptic' or clandestine. And my ideas arent redundant in anyway, they are my own or are influenced by my observations. There will be a time for instance when the vast majority of Persians will become Ahlu-Sunna, and I cannot wait for it :)

No you're right, you might not conform with salafist tafseer and aq'idah(you lead the lifestyle of zind'iq and kaffir, ISIS would behead you) but you're absolute abominable, that you'd support ethnic cleansing against some marginalized, powerless group like eastern Christians and yezidis. They haven't done shit to you charcoal horners somalis or pretty much anyone who is part of your Islamic world. Shiahs, I can understand however. Sunnis in general have always despised shiahs and when they haven't been able to establish sunni hegemony they resort to terrorism or ethnic cleansing. But those groups are powerless, it's just a new low of you to be apologetic about that shit. It's convenient to be an apologetic and not have to face the fact that your salafist bruthas in madhab are just a bunch of a thuggish murderers, morally similar to the US army/Neo-con warhawks and the Israelis that you condemn.
Even though I dislike Yezidis, and overall pagan groups in the ME... I never cheered for their massacre. Christians OTOH, to call them powerless is a joke. Do I need to remind you of Sabra and Shatilla. How was that in anyway less abbhorrent than what ISIS is doing?

Besides what do you tell god after you've finished your rukah and salat, about those white women you've committed adultery with. You're a dirty hypocritical POS. You'll end up in hell, and be grilled like a kebab, until your charcoal body turns into chunks of infernal darkness. You're one of the men of Jahanam.

All I know Allah's most cited attribute is: MERCY, and that all sins but shirk are forgiven if a pure tawba is given. Do you know what's in my heart? Oh, you don't? Then who are you to judge me then or call me a dirty hypocrite? and what makes you any better than ISIS, they are takfeeris and you too just called a Muslim a kaffir.

Cristiano viejo
03-19-2015, 10:08 PM

And Albos not? :rolleyes:

Iron Sheik
03-19-2015, 10:22 PM
:lol: So Im a genocidal maniac just because I think Muslims should have the right to form their own governments that will serve and represent their interests? .

So blowing up IEDs and bombing, maiming, beheading, enslaving or displacing every shiah, yezidi, Christian in sight is an act of liberation and self-determination according to you? Are you honestly saying the twisted shit that ISIS does, and it's political goals has anything to do with the sunni arabs grievances? Roflmao. You're not getting away from this one.

:
Im actually an open book. NOthing about me is 'cryptic' or clandestine. And my ideas arent redundant in anyway, they are my own or are influenced by my observations.
No you're not, you're a Piece of shit in denial. You're just lying to yourself. The way you're grasping at straws to excuse hypocritical nature and views is transparent to anyone but yourself.

:
There will be a time for instance when the vast majority of Persians will become Ahlu-Sunna, and I cannot wait for it :)
How do you imagine that the sunni islamists intend to make iran become ahlu-sunnah, dear wadaad. Could you give me an a truthful answer. Oh that's right. You won't admit it. Too chicken shit, because it makes you look like a morally bankrupt asshole.

:
Even though I dislike Yezidis, and overall pagan groups in the ME... I never cheered for their massacre. Of course you didn't. You just indicted yourself. Apologist piece of shit.
: Christians OTOH, to call them powerless is a joke. Do I need to remind you of Sabra and Shatilla. How was that in anyway less abbhorrent than what ISIS is doing? Yes you do. Because as I remember it the Christian south army and phalangist maroonites who were a Israel proxy, had nothing to do with Christians in Iraq and Syria. And those Palestinians who had literally caused a fucking civil war were secularist Palestinian nationalists. Even if the assyrians had played a Pivotal, you think the death of 1000 Palestinians justifies the murder of 10 000s of Christians and deaths of tens of thousands Iraqis? Besides none of them having a role in that.

:
All I know Allah's most cited attribute is: MERCY, and that all sins but shirk are forgiven if a pure tawba is given. Do you know what's in my heart? Oh, you don't? Then who are you to judge me then or call me a dirty hypocrite? and what makes you any better than ISIS, they are takfeeris and you too just called a Muslim a kaffir.
I'm not going to cut your head off or crucify you, i'm not interested in punishing you. Only allah has the right to do that. You zindiq and kaffir. Allah doesn't accept tawba from a munafiq, who deliberately sins in life, then thinks everything is forgiven, simply because they repent. It's islam, not Christianity, you don't get second chances, the way you are. It doesn't matter what is in your heart. Only your actions speak for you. You couldn't not stand before allah in yom al qiamat and call yourself a muslim. You have not a single moral body in your bone. Fucking your enemies women, then expecting Allah to forgive you. Like he's father Christmas or Jesus. You're not from ahl al jahlia, yet you sin deliberately. Knowing gods word, yet going against it with full knowledge that you err.

Wadaad
03-19-2015, 10:47 PM
So blowing up IEDs and bombing, maiming, beheading, enslaving or displacing every shiah, yezidi, Christian in sight is an act of liberation act according to you? Are you honestly saying the twisted shit that ISIS does, and it's political goals has anything to do with the sunni arabs grievances?
Sigh...I pre-emptively made a thread to address this last year, since I expected some Islamophobe would try to pigeonhole me as a terrorist or something:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?138732-ISIS-are-bloodthirsty-murderers-fatwa-by-Muslim-scholar

Just didnt expect a Kurd fellow Muslim to do this, especially someone who I thought was a friend

No you're not, you're a Piece of shit in denial. You're just lying to yourself. The way you're grasping at straws to excuse yourself is transparent.

bla bla bla...The gist of my posts are clear cut

How do you imagine that the sunni islamists intend to make iran become ahlu-sunnah, dear wadaad. Could you give me an a truthful answer. Oh that's right. You won't admit it. Too chicken shit.

Seems like you're not aware of what Islamic eschatology says about the army from Khorasan waving the black banners? You should check it out...

Of course you didn't. You just indicted yourself. Apologist piece of shit. Yes you do. Because as I remember it the Christian south army and phalangist maroonites who were a Israel proxy, had nothing to do with Christians in Iraq and Syria. And those Palestinians who had literally caused a fucking civil war were secularist Palestinian nationalists. Even if the assyrians had played a Pivotal, you think the death of 1000 Palestinians justifies the murder of 10 000s of Christians getting killed and deaths of tens of thousands Iraqis? None of them had a role in that.

And this, my dear Blackscarred is what happens when M.E. Christians are powerful (Lebanon)

I'm not going to cut your head off or crucify you, i'm not interested in punishing you. Only allah has the right to do that. You zindiq and kaffir. Allah doesn't accept tawba from a munafiq, who deliberately sins in life, then thinks everything is forgiven, simply because they repent. It's islam, not Christianity, you don't get second chances, the way you are. It doesn't matter what is in your heart. Only your actions speak for you. You couldn't not stand before allah in yom al qiamat and call yourself a muslim. You have not a single moral body in your bone. Fucking your enemies women, then expecting allah is going to forgive you. Like he's father Christmas or Jesus. You're not from ahl al jahliat, but yet you sin deliberately.

more bla bla bla...

http://i.imgur.com/oPqzX6u.jpg

Anthropos
03-19-2015, 11:12 PM
Sigh...I pre-emptively made a thread to address this last year, since I expected some Islamophobe would try to pigeonhole me as a terrorist or something

You're doing a great job at that yourself. The gist of your posts. :lightbul:

Graham
03-19-2015, 11:24 PM
Will kill Tunisia's tourism sector & frighten Europeans to visit.

Guessing that was the main aim.

Iron Sheik
03-19-2015, 11:37 PM
Sigh...I pre-emptively made a thread to address this last year, since I expected some Islamophobe would try to pigeonhole me as a terrorist or something:]
I'm not calling you a terrorist. I'm calling you an apologist. I don't think you'd join ISIS. Because that would require commitment, sacrifice and laying down the comfortable western lifestyle that you lead. I don't think you'd do that. There is nothing bigoted about calling you out . Don't get me mixed up with elias and the rabid European nutzis. I'm not going after sunnis as a whole. I'm going after people who sympathize with ISIS and other wahabi derived salafist groups.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?138732-ISIS-are-bloodthirsty-murderers-fatwa-by-Muslim-scholar

Just didnt expect a Kurd fellow Muslim to do this, especially someone who I thought was a friend
We were on good terms, until you started your indirect support of ISIS. What kind of friend wishes sectarian conflicts and war on another? You said that you wished that the prediction by some obscure hadith, in which iran will turn into ahl al sunnah by an army with black banners from khorasan. What do you think that entails? Peaceful conversion? Yet I have never wished Somalis harm or death, or their conversion to any other sect or religion. How can someone educated(in history out of all disciplines) and rational stoop low to support some knuckle-dragging literalist fanatics like salafists. Only because they supposedly represent some proactive element within the broader sunni community. What happened to you mayne? Do you really think sectarian wars will strengthen islam? It only serves those illiterate degenerate fucks who think "good let those subhumans kill each other".

bla bla bla...The gist of my posts are clear cut
I was spot on wadaad. You know that. You're in big time denial.

And this, my dear Blackscarred is what happens when M.E. Christians are powerful (Lebanon)
Phalangists were Israeli proxies. Christians had lived relative peace with muslims, and alawites, until the Palestine-Israel conflict seeped in and started a sectarian war. If Christians had wanted to ethnically cleanse muslims off their land. They'd have done it a long time ago, without the political involvement of Israel. Not when Israel starts to polarize the conflict, by turning Christians against shiahs and Palestinians.

You should read about what kind of proxy characters were behind the phalangists: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elie_Hobeika , they certainly weren't politically independent. Using the same argument, serbs would have been justified in their ethnic cleansing.

more bla bla bla...

http://i.imgur.com/oPqzX6u.jpg

taken out of context. So you are fasiq and expect to go to heaven?

Cristiano viejo
03-19-2015, 11:38 PM
Will kill Tunisia's tourism sector & frighten Europeans to visit.

Guessing that was the main aim.

In fact in Spain is already happening. The news talk about cancelations toward Tunis.

Wadaad
03-19-2015, 11:56 PM
In fact in Spain is already happening. The news talk about cancelations toward Tunis.

http://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/1429589/jesuisbardo.jpg?w=736

Wadaad
03-20-2015, 12:00 AM
I'm not calling you a terrorist. I'm calling you an apologist. I don't think you'd join ISIS. Because that would require commitment, sacrifice and laying down the comfortable western lifestyle that you lead. I don't think you'd do that. There is nothing bigoted about calling you out . Don't get me mixed up with elias and the European nutzis. I'm not going after sunnis as a whole. I'm going after people who sympathize with ISIS and other wahabi derived salafist groups.

We were on good terms, until you started your indirect support of ISIS. What kind of friend wishes sectarian conflicts and war on another? You said that you wished that the prediction by some obscure hadith, in which iran will turn into ahl al sunnah by an army with black banners from khorasan. What do you think that entails? Peaceful conversion? Yet I have never wished Somalis harm or death, or their conversion to any other sect or religion.

I was spot on wadaad. You know that. You're in big time denial.

Phalangists were Israeli proxies. Christians had lived relative peace with muslims, and alawites, until the Palestine-Israel conflict seeped in and started a sectarian war. If Christians had wanted to ethnically cleanse muslims off their land. They'd have done it a long time ago, without the political involvement of Israel. Not when Israel starts to polarize the conflict, by turning Christians against shiahs and Palestinians.

You should read about what kind of proxy characters were behind the phalangists: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elie_Hobeika , they certainly weren't politically independent. Using the same argument, serbs would have been justified in their ethnic cleansing.

taken out of context. So you are fasiq and expect to go to heaven?

This thread is not for this discussion.

Why dont you call me an ISIS supporter and apologists here, where I call them bloodthirsty terrorists: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?138732-ISIS-are-bloodthirsty-murderers-fatwa-by-Muslim-scholar

Cristiano viejo
03-20-2015, 12:05 AM
The masses are weak and dumb. The odds of this happening again in Tunis is pretty low now. You never see back to back massacres. The Tunis police will be doubling their efforts to make sure it doesn't happen. The reason why these attacks are successful is because of the randomness. It's not expected. Now that something is expected it won't happen. Right now Tunis may be one of the safest North African areas at the moment.

Would you go in these moments there? :rolleyes:
Any moment is nice in any Arab country to cut any Occidental neck.

Iron Sheik
03-20-2015, 12:16 AM
Would you go in these moments there? :rolleyes:
Any moment is nice in any Arab country to cut any Occidental neck.

Yes... the moment you step off a plane in a muslim country. A hilux truck loaded with masked men will pull you off the airstairs and kidnap you so they can do an ISIS style beheading video. Get a grip you loon. Some white people live in a fantasy world.

There are white people fighting alongside muslim kurds in Rojava. Their necks haven't been cut off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO8eN46Ryt8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUkP_C_fkB8

I guess that doesn't fit your white nationalist narrative. Of COLORED BARBARIANS PUSHING AGAINST THE LONELY EUROPEAN FORTRESS. BEAUTIFUL NOBLE WHITES SURROUNDED BY VIOLENT MUD SUBHUMANS WHO WISH TO EXTERMINATE THE WHITE RACE.... THE HORROR. Retard. You should remove Viejo and add Pendejo.

Cristiano viejo
03-20-2015, 12:33 AM
Yes... the moment you step off a plane in a muslim country. A hilux truck loaded with masked men will pull you off the airstairs and kidnap you so they can do an ISIS style beheading video. Get a grip you loon. Some white people live in a fantasy world.

There are white people fighting alongside muslim kurds in Rojava. Their necks haven't been cut off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO8eN46Ryt8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUkP_C_fkB8

I guess that doesn't fit your white nationalist narrative. Of COLORED BARBARIANS PUSHING AGAINST THE LONELY EUROPEAN FORTRESS. BEAUTIFUL NOBLE WHITES SURROUNDED BY VIOLENT MUD SUBHUMANS WHO WISH TO EXTERMINATE THE WHITE RACE.... THE HORROR. Retard. You should remove Viejo and add Pendejo.

What stupid argument, these whites are Muslims. Any non-Muslim White in any Muslim country can be an objetive nowadays. The rest are retard fairy tales.

Iron Sheik
03-20-2015, 12:48 AM
What stupid argument, these whites are Muslims. Any non-Muslim White in any Muslim country can be an objetive nowadays. The rest are retard fairy tales.

http://oi57.tinypic.com/2yltdw5.jpg

Oh look... looks like your fantasyworld is shattered. It's like every generation of racists, gets dumber each year or something.

Oh wait I have something else:

http://vvanwilgenburg.blogspot.se/2014/01/syrian-christians-join-kurdish-militia.html

http://pydrojava.com/en/index.php/news/221-syriac-mfs-we-are-the-representative-of-the-syriac-people-within-ypg-units

http://www.yourmiddleeast.com/culture/western-comrades-join-kurds-arabs-secularists-yezidis-and-syriac-christians-against-islamic-state_27563

your head must hurt from the complexity. Poor pendejo... life did not equip him for such mind boggling realities, you know because human socities are 1 dimensional. Christian: GOOD, MUSLIM: BAD.

Kastrioti1443
03-20-2015, 10:50 AM

Objectively you shouldn't give a shit what happens to the French, neither you should give a shit what happens in spain. Let't stick to our own matters and issues brother. Never forget the past, if you do, you will repeat it in the future. Be more pragmatic.

I am an arabid gypsy

Than, I advise you to stick your arabid nose in things that you do know.

And Albos not? :rolleyes:

Of course they do my mongrel friend. However their crimes are not comparable to the crimes of the spanish in southern americas. One of this crimes was also the birth of a biracial such as you.

Iron Sheik
03-20-2015, 01:34 PM
Objectively you shouldn't give a shit what happens to the French, neither you should give a shit what happens in spain. Let't stick to our own matters and issues brother. Never forget the past, if you do, you will repeat it in the future. Be more pragmatic.

Than, I advise you to stick your arabid nose in things that you do know.

Of course they do my mongrel friend. However their crimes are not comparable to the crimes of the spanish in southern americas. One of this crimes was also the birth of a biracial such as you.

You're just jealous that a gypsie arabid was spared the fate of becoiming eunuch, castrated-idioti.

LightHouse89
03-20-2015, 01:50 PM
2 Colombian tourists were also killed, just for the record.

the news didnt say that here? american news hasnt been really covering it.

Cristiano viejo
03-20-2015, 01:51 PM
lol how are you comparing what Spaniards did in America ie behave as an Alpha people, plundering and exploiting, standing in the population summit, with what Albanians are doing in the XXI century in any country where they go ie dedicate to steal, rape, trafficking drugs, prostitution, traffic of organs... ie behaving like low class criminals, riffraff Gypsies??

Take the criticism and let alone this humble Peruvian :dizzy: :dizzy:

Kastrioti1443
03-20-2015, 04:35 PM
lol how are you comparing what Spaniards did in America ie behave as an Alpha people, plundering and exploiting, standing in the population summit, with what Albanians are doing in the XXI century in any country where they go ie dedicate to steal, rape, traffickingo drugs, prostitution, traffic of organs... ie behaving like low class criminals, riffraff Gypsies??

Take the criticism and let alone this humble Peruvian :dizzy: :dizzy:

No one consideres spanish as alpha, besides anthronerds such as you, maybe you consider them alpha as they raped your brown peruvian mother and gave you some cuacasoid admixture.

Neither is alpha to fight 150 cm midgets that not just didn't e know what gunpowder was, but they didn't even know what metal was, basically 150 midgets fighting with woods against canons, rifles and armors. Even africans would have been more challenging.

Plus that half of their population died mostly from diseases brought from europe. Albanian syndicates my brown friend are very professional, whenever they are, they work in shadow and give % of profit to the respective government. Rapes, steals happen everywhere.

I could have posted here much more facts, but considering that i am having a debate with a biracial from peru about issues in europe makes me feel offended. This forum offers everything it seems.

Cristiano viejo
03-20-2015, 05:45 PM
:blah::blah::blah:

Whatever, my Gypsy :love0026:

Wadaad
03-20-2015, 07:14 PM
Wait, so Cristiano is not full Spaniard? Is his patriotism a case of being more catholic than the pope?

Nebuchadnezzar
03-20-2015, 08:01 PM
There's two solutions to this problem.

1. A Brutal Stalin-like dictator that won't hesitate to use chemical weapons, and destroy whole villages upon it's citizens.

Or

2. Topple the Saudi regime, the fundraiser of global terrorism, and divide saudi arabia into 3-4 states.

that Human rights & democracy bullcrap Europeans talk about doesn't work on these mongrels....

We wake up every single day to some barbaric crime, commited by these vermins, just today they've blown 2 Zaidi muslim mosques in Yemen, and a Kurdish Newroz celebration gathering in hasakah Syria, casualities are in the 100's

Tomorrow, same thing.... another ISIS attrocity... these people are worse than the khmer rouge.

Darth Revan
03-20-2015, 08:14 PM
that Human rights & democracy bullcrap Europeans talk about doesn't work on these mongrels....

Why the racialistic undertone?
I'm well aware Arabs and Levantines see Maghrebians as gutter trash, but other people could easily call you like this as well.

Cristiano viejo
03-20-2015, 10:04 PM
No, they're not Muslims. They're almost all former American veterans of the Iraqi war who have gone back.

American veteran non-Muslims? it sounds weird.

Graham
03-20-2015, 10:39 PM
Is it strange that I get more annoyed when I see ISIS etc.. try and attack museums and historical items. Rather than the deaths( which I do feel sorry for, but less so than the artifacts.)

Rudel
03-20-2015, 10:40 PM

If Antique ruins are your cup of tea, there's few reasons not to go in Northern Africa.

Mohammedan is the proper term, etymologically speaking. Muslim is a peregrinism.

Graham
03-20-2015, 10:42 PM
If Antique ruins are you cup of tea, there's few reasons not to go in Northern Africa.

Or one of those Star Wars buffs, going to Tunisia.

Morena
03-21-2015, 09:45 AM
There's two solutions to this problem.

1. A Brutal Stalin-like dictator that won't hesitate to use chemical weapons, and destroy whole villages upon it's citizens.

Or

2. Topple the Saudi regime, the fundraiser of global terrorism, and divide saudi arabia into 3-4 states.

We wake up every single day to some barbaric crime, commited by these vermins, just today they've blown 2 Zaidi muslim mosques in Yemen, and a Kurdish Newroz celebration gathering in hasakah Syria, casualities are in the 100's

Tomorrow, same thing.... another ISIS attrocity... these people are worse than the khmer rouge.
sadly, I have to agree. I am very sorry for everything that is happening there with you guys. :(

Leliana
03-21-2015, 10:29 AM
Islam is a venomous, poisonous and malicious ideology of terror, bloodshed, backwardness and war, so I think the only viable solution is to root out its core. The entire destruction of the central mosque shrine in Mekka ('Kabaa') and other Muslim hotspots like in Medina must be the first step of many that have to follow.

The final target has to be that Islam as a 'religion' dies out. It has happened to some cults in the past, like 'Zoroastrians' who are just a very small lot these days.

The large Muslim populations in our Western/European countries must be banished and relocated to their countries of origin. There, their children and great-children need to be forcefully re-educated so that they grow up in not believing in the nonsense of Mohammed-Allah worshipping. This could lead to a slow extinction of Islam over time, over three or four generations. And the few remaining Muslims can rot in their camel tents in the desert where they can harm none but themselves and their goats.

Neon Knight
03-21-2015, 10:58 AM
Should the West invade Saudi Arabia?

Leliana
03-21-2015, 01:57 PM

No, bomb.

silver_surfer
03-21-2015, 02:06 PM
Islam is a venomous, poisonous and malicious ideology of terror, bloodshed, backwardness and war, so I think the only viable solution is to root out its core. The entire destruction of the central mosque shrine in Mekka ('Kabaa') and other Muslim hotspots like in Medina must be the first step of many that have to follow.

The final target has to be that Islam as a 'religion' dies out. It has happened to some cults in the past, like 'Zoroastrians' who are just a very small lot these days.

The large Muslim populations in our Western/European countries must be banished and relocated to their countries of origin. There, their children and great-children need to be forcefully re-educated so that they grow up in not believing in the nonsense of Mohammed-Allah worshipping. This could lead to a slow extinction of Islam over time, over three or four generations. And the few remaining Muslims can rot in their camel tents in the desert where they can harm none but themselves and their goats.

Interesting. What about peaceful muslims? Do we get mercy?

Graham
03-21-2015, 02:31 PM

We should decrease trade. No invasion.

But that aint happening, the current UK government loves the £££.

Every time we go into the Middle East, we make things worse.

Petros Houhoulis
03-21-2015, 03:04 PM

The exact smell or hue of shit is not important. You are still a piece of shit who claimed that the girls in Rotherham would not have been raped if they were Muslim...

zarzian
03-21-2015, 03:43 PM

Wtf is wrong with you, don't include Zoroastrianism with the likes of Islam, your ignorance makes you sound as dangerous as ISIS you fucking dirtbag.

EliasAlucard
03-21-2015, 04:37 PM
She has a point about blowing up Mecca. It's a complete shock to the system if you destroy the most holy site of a religion. It would create serious doubt in the faithful, especially with no so called divine punishment forth coming. This, however, would never happen. It's more likely a suitcase bomb would be set off in a Christian or Jewish or some other religion's holy site by someone who believed a double talking pedophile was a prophet of an imaginary god.All of Saudi Arabia should be nuked anyway, not just Mecca or Medina. And Muslims really have no right to exist because according to their ideology, non-Muslims do not have the right to exist, so Muslims should be treated according to how they treat others. That would be real justice.

The West already has. The US has military bases in Saudi Arabia. A precautionary measure for oil interests because oil is our drug of choice.Nah, it's the American drug of iGnorance, and you personify that iGnorance. Educated (read brainwashed) people like you are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

zarzian
03-21-2015, 04:38 PM
She's using Zoroastrianism as an example of a religion that is almost completely died out. Although she used the word cult for it, which has a negative connotation, but all religions began as cults and currently it can be considered a cult by definition as it is has a very small following. The word cult in itself isn't a negative. It depends on how you use the word.

She has a point about blowing up Mecca. It's a complete shock to the system if you destroy the most holy site of a religion. It would create serious doubt in the faithful, especially with no so called divine punishment forth coming. This, however, would never happen. It's more likely a suitcase bomb would be set off in a Christian or Jewish or some other religion's holy site by someone who believed a double talking pedophile was a prophet of an imaginary god.

I am all for destroying Mecca and killing every last Muslim mullah and ridding the world of this fuckin menace of a religion called Islam. But the problem is that people like Liliana do not diffrentiate and for her every person in the Middle East Are all the same, she obviously has no knowledge of Zoroastrianism, if she did then she wouldn't use it in the context that she did.

Petros Houhoulis
03-21-2015, 04:56 PM
:lol: So Im a genocidal maniac just because I think Muslims should have the right to form their own governments that will serve and represent their interests?

Does anything prevent you from going back to Somalia and forming your own government there?

Im actually an open book. NOthing about me is 'cryptic' or clandestine. And my ideas arent redundant in anyway, they are my own or are influenced by my observations. There will be a time for instance when the vast majority of Persians will become Ahlu-Sunna, and I cannot wait for it :)

There will be a time when all Ahlu-Sunna shall turn into pigfood, but we are still patient to leave a chance for any of you who might see the light in the end of the camels' arsehole and come out of it...

Even though I dislike Yezidis, and overall pagan groups in the ME... I never cheered for their massacre. Christians OTOH, to call them powerless is a joke. Do I need to remind you of Sabra and Shatilla. How was that in anyway less abbhorrent than what ISIS is doing?

Sabra and Shatilla would not exist at all without Israel and the Jews. Nevertheless, the Christians are far from powerless. It's just that they have not decided yet to finish you off...

You are all takfeeris and kaffirs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naskh_(tafsir)#History

The emergence of naskh (initially as practice (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiqh) and then as fully elaborated theory (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usul_al-fiqh)) dates back to the first centuries of Islamic civilization. Almost all classical naskh works, for instance, begin by recounting the incident of the Kufan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kufa) preacher banned from expounding the Quran by an early 'ilmic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilm_(Arabic)) authority figure (usually 'Alī (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_ibn_Abi_Talib) but sometimes also Ibn 'Abbās (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_ibn_Abbas)) on account of his ignorance of the principles of naskh. [1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naskh_(tafsir)#cite_note-1) [2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naskh_(tafsir)#cite_note-FOOTNOTERippin198426.2C_38-2) Whatever the dubious historicity of such traditions:
...the elaboration of the theories is datable with certainty to at least the latter half of the second century after Muhammad, when Shāfi'ī (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imam_Shafi%27i), in his Risāla (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Risala_(book)) and in the somewhat later Ikhtilāf al-Hadīth was applying his considerable talents to resolving the serious problem of the apparent discrepancies between certain Qur'ānic verses (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayat) and others; between certain hadīths (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadith) and others; and, most serious of all, between certain Qur'ānic verses and certain hadīths.[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naskh_(tafsir)#cite_note-3)
More precisely:

Naskh as a technical term meaning 'abrogation' (although the precise sense of that must be left open) makes its appearance early on in exegesis, for example, in Muqātil's (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muqatil_ibn_Sulayman) [d. 767] Khams mi'a āya (and, of course, his tafsīr (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tafsir)).[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naskh_(tafsir)#cite_note-4)
In time, more complex philological (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philology), theological (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_theology), and philosophical (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_philosophy) theorizing accrued to this doctrine,[5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naskh_(tafsir)#cite_note-5) and in general the amount of material recognized as either nāsikh (abrogating) or mansūkh (abrogated) has over time decreased as a result, from the 200+ verses cited by the high-medieval (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age) jurists (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faqih) to the 20 recognized by the late medieval al-Suyūti (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suyuti) and the mere adduced 7 in one modern study.[6] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naskh_(tafsir)#cite_note-6)[7] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naskh_(tafsir)#cite_note-Burton.2C_p._184-7)

In other words, the Quran has a minimum of 7 contradictions which cannot be reconciled by any means. Since you cannot follow contradictory teaching simultaneously, you are takfiris and kaffirs by definition...

EliasAlucard
03-21-2015, 05:18 PM
:lol: So Im a genocidal maniac just because I think Muslims should have the right to form their own governments that will serve and represent their interests?You think Muslims should have rights in the first place, and yes, that makes you a genocidal maniac. Muslims having rights inevitably leads to genocide of non-Muslims. In pure self-defense and survival mode therefore, I say, Muslims shouldn't have the right to exist. One Greek philosopher summarized this very laconically:

“Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin.” — Aesop

And besides, Muslims are dumb and ugly anyway. Nothing good can come from that combination.

Im actually an open book. NOthing about me is 'cryptic' or clandestine.So tell it like it is and just say you're an ISIS sympathiser.

And my ideas arent redundant in anyway, they are my own or are influenced by my observations. There will be a time for instance when the vast majority of Persians will become Ahlu-Sunna, and I cannot wait for it :)Are you serious now or are you just trolling? Shiah Muslims are crazy too, but they're far more rational and humane than Sunni Muslims.

Even though I dislike Yezidis, and overall pagan groups in the ME... I never cheered for their massacre.It's not as if Yezidis like Somalis either, you know ;) You dislike Yezidis because they wouldn't allow you to marry their daughters; that's what Islam is to you: racial equality. It's the same with that ugly brown Paki, Anjem Choudary, who wants Sharia law to dominate the West because it's his only way to be respected and treated on equal terms.

Islam is the untermensch religion par excellence. Islam was made so that dumb and ugly people could advance their genetic interests, and you know it.

Christians OTOH, to call them powerless is a joke. Do I need to remind you of Sabra and Shatilla. How was that in anyway less abbhorrent than what ISIS is doing?Christians in the Middle East are as a matter of fact, powerless. Had they not been, Muslims would've been totally exterminated, and I mean that literally of course. Muslims down there understand that and so they're trying to wipe out Christians before Christians Middle Easterners get the upper hand and finish them off once and for all. Ultimately Muslims will of course be wiped out once and for all, either by Europeans, or the Chinese, something like that anyway. Who knows, maybe the Jews will do it?

All I know Allah's most cited attribute is: MERCY, and that all sins but shirk are forgiven if a pure tawba is given. Do you know what's in my heart? Oh, you don't? Then who are you to judge me then or call me a dirty hypocrite? and what makes you any better than ISIS, they are takfeeris and you too just called a Muslim a kaffir.Oh please, the Koran is a caricature: exterminate everyone who doesn't believe in Allah/Muhammed, but if a few survivors of a genocided people say Muhammed was the profet, then Allah be merciful on them...

That's the Koran in a nutshell.

Nebuchadnezzar
03-21-2015, 05:55 PM
Why the racialistic undertone?
I'm well aware Arabs and Levantines see Maghrebians as gutter trash, but other people could easily call you like this as well.

I was referring to Radical salafi/wahabi islamofacists, as the likes of Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Jabhat Al nusra,Taliban the whole gang..... Dialouge is not an option with these barbaric savages.

And not a specefic ethnicity, group or country buddy.

Levantine and Maghrebians are my family, they're my people....

Wadaad
03-21-2015, 06:00 PM
All those spewing hate towards Islam should calm down and realize that Islam will exist and more than likely increase, long after you are dead. Logic dictates it afterall, how many Muslim babies are born as I type this?

Shah-Jehan
03-21-2015, 06:11 PM
All those spewing hate towards Islam should calm down and realize that Islam will exist and more than likely increase, long after you are dead. Logic dictates it afterall, how many Muslim babies are born as I type this?

Yeah, I mean nuke, destroy or take over it will continue to exist no matter what. The religion and ideology is not so shallow to disappear overnight. I mean look at the BJP government in India who got recently elected and they follow an ideology of "Hindutva" or Hindu nationalism to put it straight. They had the same ideology as the above bald and chubby pseudo-nerdic goon that destroying Muslim structures will lead to weakening of the religion itself. They comprehended with the destruction of the 15th century Babri Mosque in central India in 1991 and it didn't do anything at all to Muslims in the country, but rather generated public riots and backlashes by and against Muslims that further alienated Muslims and strengthened the Muslim identity in India.

Ballist
03-21-2015, 06:14 PM
Satanyahu took off his blood-covered gloves and out a new pair on. Another day, another cover up to make people look bad.

Ballist
03-21-2015, 06:24 PM
You think Muslims should have rights in the first place, and yes, that makes you a genocidal maniac. Muslims having rights inevitably leads to genocide of non-Muslims. In pure self-defense and survival mode therefore, I say, Muslims shouldn't have the right to exist. One Greek philosopher summarized this very laconically:

“Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin.” — Aesop

And besides, Muslims are dumb and ugly anyway. Nothing good can come from that combination.

So tell it like it is and just say you're an ISIS sympathiser.

Are you serious now or are you just trolling? Shiah Muslims are crazy too, but they're far more rational and humane than Sunni Muslims.

It's not as if Yezidis like Somalis either, you know ;) You dislike Yezidis because they wouldn't allow you to marry their daughters; that's what Islam is to you: racial equality. It's the same with that ugly brown Paki, Anjem Choudary, who wants Sharia law to dominate the West because it's his only way to be respected and treated on equal terms.

Islam is the untermensch religion par excellence. Islam was made so that dumb and ugly people could advance their genetic interests, and you know it.

Christians in the Middle East are as a matter of fact, powerless. Had they not been, Muslims would've been totally exterminated, and I mean that literally of course. Muslims down there understand that and so they're trying to wipe out Christians before Christians Middle Easterners get the upper hand and finish them off once and for all. Ultimately Muslims will of course be wiped out once and for all, either by Europeans, or the Chinese, something like that anyway. Who knows, maybe the Jews will do it?

Oh please, the Koran is a caricature: exterminate everyone who doesn't believe in Allah/Muhammed, but if a few survivors of a genocided people say Muhammed was the profet, then Allah be merciful on them...

That's the Koran in a nutshell.

This is proof that you are fucking brainwashed by the dumbass media. You call Wadaad an ISIS sympathizer...for what? You say that Islam was created because of that genetics shit, yet it was made to refresh people's minds. Before Islam, the words of God were twisted, so he sent another message. Not only that, butsay that Christians are powerless! :lol: Did you forget what happened in Lebanon a couple decades ago? Of course you did, no one seems to mention it. Wonder why... Please tell me where it says to fucking exterminate anyone who believes in Allah. I don't think I can fucking worship a prophet. You obviously have no fucking idea what you are talking about. Pick up a book.

Darth Revan
03-21-2015, 06:41 PM

The profile of the people saying it is enough. That's why I don't bother replying.

Leliana? Pff, have commented enough on that borreby.
EliasAlucard? a disgrace for Assyrians as he tries to lump himself with Swedes and Finns.

Kastrioti1443
03-21-2015, 06:45 PM
I am the son of a raped brown peruvian slut.

Yes, you are a proud biracial that takes pride in his partial caucasoid admixture.

Nebuchadnezzar
03-21-2015, 06:48 PM

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ISLAM WILL RULE THE WORLD AND BECOME NUMBER 1, TAKBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR.

In the meantime, get used to the other fairy-tale religion... Christianity, being number 1.

Because, if anything, being on the right path is about numbers isn't it, a numbers game right.... ? Lol

You guys are pathetic to say the least.

Anyways thank "Allah" for Al-Qaeda and ISIS, thankfully these two groups will single-handedly cause the islamic faith to collapse upon itself, or transform the Muslim Nations, into a shit-hole, sadly... and the examples are many.

As far as I know, the "Real" Islam, if there was ever such a thing, died with Muhammad it's creator. and the so called muslims, spalted in many different sects, and they will never unite...

EliasAlucard
03-21-2015, 07:22 PM
All those spewing hate towards Islam should calm down and realize that Islam will exist and more than likely increase, long after you are dead.Islam won't be around 100 years from now. It's possible the third world populations of today that are Muslims will, but Islam is unlikely. It's not a timeless or immortal religion.

Logic dictates it afterall, how many Muslim babies are born as I type this?That's of course a serious problem not because those babies are Muslims but because they're third worlders (and Islam goes along with the third world package).

"Hate", btw, is a codeword for truth. We're not so much hating on Islam as we're simply being honest in how we feel about the brown RaHoWa religion.

And even you must have noticed how the animosity against Muslims grows for every year? Imagine how it'll be in 20 years from now. Imagine then, how it'll be in 50 years from now.

Islam is living on borrowed time.

This is proof that you are fucking brainwashed by the dumbass media.Yes, because without the media, I can't think.

I don't even read mainstream media. I leave that shit for university educated people like Anodyne :thumbs up

You call Wadaad an ISIS sympathizer...for what?Wadaad is a Muslim, that makes him an ISIS sympathiser. ISIS is true Islam. You can't get around that.

As far as I'm concerned, ISIS is Islam and Islam is ISIS. ISIS is actually the main and pretty much only legitimate religious authority on Islam.

You say that Islam was created because of that genetics shit, yet it was made to refresh people's minds. Before Islam, the words of God were twisted, so he sent another message. Not only that, butsay that Christians are powerless! :lol: Did you forget what happened in Lebanon a couple decades ago? Of course you did, no one seems to mention it. Wonder why... Please tell me where it says to fucking exterminate anyone who believes in Allah. I don't think I can fucking worship a prophet. You obviously have no fucking idea what you are talking about. Pick up a book.Another ISIS sympathiser here...

Ballist
03-21-2015, 07:37 PM
Islam won't be around 100 years from now. It's possible the third world populations of today that are Muslims will, but Islam is unlikely. It's not a timeless or immortal religion.

That's of course a serious problem not because those babies are Muslims but because they're third world (and Islam goes along with the third world package).

"Hate", btw, is a codeword for truth. We're not so much hating on Islam as we're simply being honest in how we feel about the brown RaHoWa religion.

And even you must have noticed how the animosity against Muslims grows for every year? Imagine how it'll be in 20 years from now. Imagine then, how it'll be in 50 years from now.

Yes, because without the media, I can't think.

I don't even read mainstream media. I leave that for university educated people like Anodyne :thumbs up

Wadaad is a Muslim, that makes him an ISIS sympathiser. ISIS is true Islam. You can't get around that.

As far as I'm concerned, ISIS is Islam and Islam is ISIS. ISIS is actually the main and pretty much only legitimate religious authority on Islam.

Another ISIS sympathiser here...

Lmao you are literally retarded.

1. How do you know that?
2. Wadaad and I are humans, don't know about you.
3. Mainstream media is brainwashing you to make us seem out like we're ISIS. The fact that you call us ISIS really shows how uneducated and fucking stupid you are.

EliasAlucard
03-21-2015, 08:08 PM
Lmao you are literally retarded.And you're smart.

1. How do you know that?Well sooner or later, normal people are going to feel like they've had enough of Islam and bomb you Muslims (yes, that includes Albania) to smithereens.

2. Wadaad and I are humans, don't know about you.See, this is the racial equality I'm talking about. This is actually the only reason people like Wadaad are so fanatical about pushing Islam: it's not because they actually believe Muhammed was some divinely inspired messenger; it's because only with Islam can Somalis be accepted by Arabs (and other third worlders).

Islam is a group evolutionary strategy to Wadaad, and he knows it just as well as I do. The real fool here is you and other Albanians who believe in this silly human union with Somalia.

3. Mainstream media is brainwashing you to make us seem out like we're ISIS. The fact that you call us ISIS really shows how uneducated and fucking stupid you are.I've been anti-Islam long before mainstream media wrote anything about Islam (when I did my first school project on Lebanon, and read up on the civil war between Muslims and Christians; that was when my hostility to Islam began growing, and this was like 1995 or something). I was anti-Islam already in the mid 90s or so, if not earlier. You have to understand: we Assyrians and other Christians from the Middle East, we really hate Islam with a passion, and we're not ashamed about it either. If anything, we're justified in looking down upon you towelheads.

The difference between ISIS and you+Wadaad, is that ISIS aren't cowards and they stand for what they believe in: Islam. Although I'd love nothing more than to see ISIS exterminated, I at least respect their honesty, whereas your dishonesty is totally unmanly.

Leliana
03-21-2015, 08:26 PM
There are no peaceful Muslims. An Arab/Turk/whatever who was truly peaceful had to abandon and leave Islam.

'Muslim' means that one believes in Allah, Quran and considers his prophet Mohammed as the best man that ever lived on earth ('peace be upon that asshole', etc. etc.).

So, it's not a secret that Mohammed was a warmonger, an oath breaker, a murderer (Banu Qurazi, anyone?), a killer, an insane person and a pedophilian. Not even Muslims doubt or question the violent biography of Mohammed.

People who defend and worship a warmonger, a murderer, a killer and someone who spread his views by the sword...how can such people be considered 'peaceful'? :picard2: It's not possible. All Muslims are at least passively dangerous and malevolent.

If you were really peaceful, you weren't consider yourself a Muslim. But you think of yourself as a Muslim, so you are a hostile person to me, not worthy of any respect, friendship or tolerance. An enemy, that's what you are. :stop You can mislead weak and nonsensical wackos like Darth Revan with your taqiyya, but not someone with a sane and sound mind. Down with your vile horde.

Petros Houhoulis
03-21-2015, 09:37 PM

Do you know how many Muslims, Christians, Jews and many many others turn Atheists as I fart towards Islam?

Not to mention Muslims that massacre other Muslims on a daily basis...

Petros Houhoulis
03-21-2015, 09:40 PM
Yeah, I mean nuke, destroy or take over it will continue to exist no matter what. The religion and ideology is not so shallow to disappear overnight. I mean look at the BJP government in India who got recently elected and they follow an ideology of "Hindutva" or Hindu nationalism to put it straight. They had the same ideology as the above bald and chubby pseudo-nerdic goon that destroying Muslim structures will lead to weakening of the religion itself. They comprehended with the destruction of the 15th century Babri Mosque in central India in 1991 and it didn't do anything at all to Muslims in the country, but rather generated public riots and backlashes by and against Muslims that further alienated Muslims and strengthened the Muslim identity in India.

https://www.facebook.com/MuslimsBjp/info?tab=page_info

Shah-Jehan
03-21-2015, 09:42 PM
https://www.facebook.com/MuslimsBjp/info?tab=page_info

ok...finding some random facebook page means nothing. Soon after BJP came in the power, the same month 3000 Muslims became Hindu in Central India. You do know the current PM of India and BJP leader was once banned from entering the US.

Petros Houhoulis
03-21-2015, 09:51 PM
ok...finding some random facebook page means nothing. Soon after BJP came in the power, the same month 3000 Muslims became Hindu in Central India. You do know the current PM of India and BJP leader was once banned from entering the US.

Sooner or later the BJP shall extinguish the Muslim ilk from India. I'll give you a hint: Hinduists are the MOST SUCCESSFUL IMMIGRANT MINORITY IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...

...While Muslims are the most successfull terrorists globally...

Darth Revan
03-21-2015, 09:57 PM
...While Muslims are the most successfull terrorists globally...

If this wer true, I'd immediately like them more, alas it isn't.

Ballist
03-21-2015, 10:01 PM
And you're smart.

Well sooner or later, normal people are going to feel like they've had enough of Islam and bomb you Muslims (yes, that includes Albania) to smithereens.

See, this is the racial equality I'm talking about. This is actually the only reason people like Wadaad are so fanatical about pushing Islam: it's not because they actually believe Muhammed was some divinely inspired messenger; it's because only with Islam can Somalis be accepted by Arabs (and other third worlders).

Islam is a group evolutionary strategy to Wadaad, and he knows it just as well as I do. The real fool here is you and other Albanians who believe in this silly human union with Somalia.

I've been anti-Islam long before mainstream media wrote anything about Islam (when I did my first school project on Lebanon, and read up on the civil war between Muslims and Christians; that was when my hostility to Islam began growing, and this was like 1995 or something). I was anti-Islam already in the mid 90s or so, if not earlier. You have to understand: we Assyrians and other Christians from the Middle East, we really hate Islam with a passion, and we're not ashamed about it either. If anything, we're justified in looking down upon you towelheads.

The difference between ISIS and you+Wadaad, is that ISIS aren't cowards and they stand for what they believe in: Islam. Although I'd love nothing more than to see ISIS exterminated, I at least respect their honesty, whereas your dishonesty is totally unmanly.

I fucking DARE you to touch Albania.

:picard2: Oh my God :lol:

Of course, :lol:. Of course. The Muslims were treated like shit and fucked you up for that.

The difference between an idiot and you is...oh, I can't seem to see one.

Ballist
03-21-2015, 10:04 PM
There are no peaceful Muslims. An Arab/Turk/whatever who was truly peaceful had to abandon and leave Islam.

'Muslim' means that one believes in Allah, Quran and considers his prophet Mohammed as the best man that ever lived on earth ('peace be upon that asshole', etc. etc.).

So, it's not a secret that Mohammed was a warmonger, an oath breaker, a murderer (Banu Qurazi, anyone?), a killer, an insane person and a pedophilian. Not even Muslims doubt or question the violent biography of Mohammed.

People who defend and worship a warmonger, a murderer, a killer and someone who spread his views by the sword...how can such people be considered 'peaceful'? :picard2: It's not possible. All Muslims are at least passively dangerous and malevolent.

If you were really peaceful, you weren't consider yourself a Muslim. But you think of yourself as a Muslim, so you are a hostile person to me, not worthy of any respect, friendship or tolerance. An enemy, that's what you are. :stop You can mislead weak and nonsensical wackos like Darth Revan with your taqiyya, but not someone with a sane and sound mind. Down with your vile horde.

Give me evidence he was. You don't even provide evidence he was, you just blabber shit. Stay off TA while you're on your period. You are such a low person, that you don't deserve respect either. You are just a little shitstain on this Earth. Nothing more, nothing less.

Petros Houhoulis
03-21-2015, 10:08 PM
Give me evidence he was. You don't even provide evidence he was, you just blabber shit. Stay off TA while you're on your period. You are such a low person, that you don't deserve respect either. You are just a little shitstain on this Earth. Nothing more, nothing less.

Islamic shit cannot even find courage to declare their religion openly, and this applies both to you and Kurt...

Petros Houhoulis
03-21-2015, 10:17 PM
If this wer true, I'd immediately like them more, alas it isn't.

O.K., they are the most successful at convincing others of being terrorists...

EliasAlucard
03-21-2015, 10:50 PM
I fucking DARE you to touch Albania.

:picard2: Oh my God :lol:

Of course, :lol:. Of course. The Muslims were treated like shit and fucked you up for that.

The difference between an idiot and you is...oh, I can't seem to see one.Albania is as powerful a country as you are smart ;)

Petros Houhoulis
03-21-2015, 10:52 PM
Albania is as powerful a country as you are smart ;)

No, Albania is somehow more powerful...

Dandelion
03-22-2015, 12:00 AM
I was anti-Islam already in the mid 90s or so, if not earlier. You have to understand: we Assyrians and other Christians from the Middle East, we really hate Islam with a passion, and we're not ashamed about it either. If anything, we're justified in looking down upon you towelheads.

Interesting. You are an ethnic Assyrian, an ethnicity persecuted by muslims. However, even I as an ethnic European looked at Islam in a negative light way before 911 (you often hear 'since 911 Europeans began hating Islam' lol). I cannot say when it begun, but I remember asking an adult why certain women cover their hair and the answer was 'to cover their beauty'. As a child I found that scary. I also remember kids from muslim families behaving unusually aggressive when we were on nature class (three day trip together with a different school with many muslim kids). We never had such problems with the Georgian Jewish kids nor with the adopted Korean one. Other kids were ethnically European (one half-Andalusian Spanish girl for instance, most other ethnically Flemish). The fact that leftist teachers always gave up reasons like 'discrimination' never impressed me.
What also made me dislike Islam was when we saw a video about Pakistani children and how they lived in squalor. These children were also crazy religious fanatics, especially in how they hysterically they prayed to Allah with an empty robotic stare. It was very alien to me.

As I became a teen I also learned that Islam forbids relationships with non-muslims except for when the muslim is a man and the non-muslim a woman, with the explicit reason that it still kind of ensures the children are muslim. I cannot find a bigger insult to non-muslims ("we fuck 'your' women next to 'our' own"). Muslims using violence to make sure this rule gets followed isn't unheard of. I also learned that the penalty for apostasy is death according to many muslims. All of this way before 911.

When 911 happened I was 15 years of age. My family - especially my now deceased paternal grandmother - was not a fan of Islam. She remembered an era with 0% muslims in our country, so to her it was especially painful to see society change (6% of Belgium now, and 25% in Brussels and in one generation 25% in Antwerp). My maternal grandparents on the other hand are rather neutral - though with a cynical undertone - and believe muslims will grow over their silly religion and how in their time Christianity also used to be very authoritarian and even backward in holding down the plebs and how that wasn't not too long ago. They do look down on Islam, but it doesn't impress them. However, both remember the Third Reich having invaded here and German soldiers marching our streets, I did remember them saying that ISIS is even worse than Hitler because at least Hitler was rational.

Leliana
03-22-2015, 01:30 AM
Evidence? :D Read the hadiths you 100 karat idiot. :picard2: Or the 'official' Muslim biography and teachings of the life of Mohammed and his followers throughout all centuries. Or rate Mohammed's 'sanity' by searching his demented book called 'Quran' for violent passages.

People like you are the reason why Albania/Kosovo is still looked upon as a trashhole of Muslim- and Turkish asslickers similar to Bosnia-Herzegovina. Your previous dominators and conquerors are more important to you than your original European compatriots, so I say we should shun you from our European family...at least those Albanians who think like you. Because I know that there are at least some Albanians who don't think like you or Kurt, who don't kiss Muselmanic butts all day long.

Serbs have my respect, they were occupied by Ottomans for centuries but didn't convert. They fought back when the time has come. Same for Greeks. Same for Croats. Same for most Bulgarians. Same for Romanians. Same for most other Balkan people. But huge parts of Albania and Bosnia are traitors and weakminded losers. Just desert to Turkey or Saudi-Arabia and be slaves to your pashas there.

LightHouse89
03-22-2015, 01:57 AM
Interesting. You are an ethnic Assyrian, an ethnicity persecuted by muslims. However, even I as an ethnic European looked at Islam in a negative light way before 911 (you often hear 'since 911 European began hating Islam' lol). I cannot say when it begun, but I remember asking an adult why certain women cover their hair and the answer was 'to cover their beauty'. As a child I found that scary. I also remember kids from muslim families behaving unusually aggressive when we were on nature class (three day trip together with a different school with many muslim kids). We never had such problems with the Georgian Jewish kids nor with the adopted Korean one. Other kids were ethnically European (one half-Andalusian Spanish girl for instance, most other ethnically Flemish). The fact that leftist teachers always gave up reasons like 'discrimination' never impressed me.
What also made me dislike Islam was when we saw a video about Pakistani children and how they lived in squalor. These children were also crazy religious fanatics, especially in how they hysterically they prayed to Allah with an empty robotic stare. It was very alien to me.

As I became a teen I also learned that Islam forbids relationships with non-muslims except for when the muslim is a man and the non-muslim a woman, with the explicit reason that it still kind of ensures the children are muslim. I cannot find a bigger insult to non-muslims ("we fuck 'your' women next to 'our' own"). Muslims using violence to make sure this rule gets followed isn't unheard of. I also learned that the penalty for apostasy is death according to many muslims. All of this way before 911.

When 911 happened I was 15 years of age. My family - especially my now deceased paternal grandmother - was not a fan of Islam. She remembered an era with 0% muslims in our country, so to her it was especially painful to see society change (6% of Belgium now, and 25% in Brussels and in one generation 25% in Antwerp). My maternal grandparents on the other hand are rather neutral - though with a cynical undertone - and believe muslims will grow over their silly religion and how in their time Christianity also used to be very authoritarian and even backward in holding down the plebs and how that wasn't not too long ago. They do look down on Islam, but it doesn't impress them. However, both remember the Third Reich having invaded here and German soldiers marching our streets, I did remember them saying that ISIS is even worse than Hitler because at least Hitler was rational.

That's how Jews usually are here. However when ever these types come into the country side and mess with us we beat the shit out of them and the cops turn a blind eye. :cool:

LightHouse89
03-22-2015, 02:04 AM
The world should convert to Puritanism. I am totally serious. God doesn't force you to bend to him five times a day or pray to statutes etc.... you just have to be baptized and go to church on sunday for 45 minutes.

You will go to heaven if you do this! :)

LightHouse89
03-22-2015, 02:08 AM

I don't have quarrel with peaceful ones or those who don't mock me for being an American.

However one thing I dislike about Islam is how it is using [well Saudi Arabia is largely to blame for this and my government] of the spreading of this religion here.

My ancestors came here to escape persecution and to force this religion on my community is unacceptable. There is a lot of radicalizing here especially in the prison system where it is the growing religion for some [although not very large numbers]. However the criminals in prison are much more prone to radicalization than any group converting. I dislike my government allowing or supporting evangelicalism elsewhere too mind you. The converts tend to immigrate here too.

zarzian
03-22-2015, 02:33 AM
That's how Jews usually are here. However when ever these types come into the country side and mess with us we beat the shit out of them and the cops turn a blind eye. :cool:

You think so? I've actualy seen lots of Jews marrying Orientals and Anglo Saxons lately.

Wadaad
03-22-2015, 03:39 AM
Islam won't be around 100 years from now. It's possible the third world populations of today that are Muslims will, but Islam is unlikely. It's not a timeless or immortal religion.

That's of course a serious problem not because those babies are Muslims but because they're third worlders (and Islam goes along with the third world package).

Yes, because without the media, I can't think.

I don't even read mainstream media. I leave that shit for university educated people like Anodyne :thumbs up

Wadaad is a Muslim, that makes him an ISIS sympathiser. ISIS is true Islam. You can't get around that.

Another ISIS sympathiser here...

And you're smart.

Well sooner or later, normal people are going to feel like they've had enough of Islam and bomb you Muslims (yes, that includes Albania) to smithereens.

See, this is the racial equality I'm talking about. This is actually the only reason people like Wadaad are so fanatical about pushing Islam: it's not because they actually believe Muhammed was some divinely inspired messenger; it's because only with Islam can Somalis be accepted by Arabs (and other third worlders).

I've been anti-Islam long before mainstream media wrote anything about Islam (when I did my first school project on Lebanon, and read up on the civil war between Muslims and Christians; that was when my hostility to Islam began growing, and this was like 1995 or something). I was anti-Islam already in the mid 90s or so, if not earlier. You have to understand: we Assyrians and other Christians from the Middle East, we really hate Islam with a passion, and we're not ashamed about it either. If anything, we're justified in looking down upon you towelheads.

Let's say all that you wrote is true...now what? Perhaps if your fellow Assyrians became Muslim, it would save them from annihilation? How's that for a suggestion in group evolutionary strategy...Food for thought.

LightHouse89
03-22-2015, 03:43 AM
You think so? I've actualy seen lots of Jews marrying Orientals and Anglo Saxons lately.

where? do you consider all 'white Americans' anglo-Saxons? I don see it often and it doesn't happen much where I live. Not every white American is an anglo-saxon.

LightHouse89
03-22-2015, 03:45 AM
Let's say all that you wrote is true...now what? Perhaps if your fellow Assyrians became Muslim, it would save them from annihilation? How's that for a suggestion in group evolutionary strategy...Food for thought.

Better to die on ones feet than beg for mercy on his knees.

Shah-Jehan
03-22-2015, 03:49 AM
Better to die on ones feet than beg for mercy on his knees.

or flee to a distant land and mumble and groan around on the internet from there LOL as is the case of EliasAlucard.

zarzian
03-22-2015, 03:51 AM
where? do you consider all 'white Americans' anglo-Saxons? I don see it often and it doesn't happen much where I live. Not every white American is an anglo-saxon.

In Toronto where I live. So then maybe it's more specific to metropolitan areas.

Petros Houhoulis
03-22-2015, 04:32 AM

Don't complain if Golden Dawn applies the same rhetoric to the Muslims of Greece: Convert or die...

LightHouse89
03-22-2015, 05:47 AM
or flee to a distant land and mumble and groan around on the internet from there LOL as is the case of EliasAlucard.

Well be that as it may.

If the west is invaded I wont be running anywhere other than the direction the threat is coming from :cool:

How do you know he is middle eastern?

Shah-Jehan
03-22-2015, 05:49 AM
Well be that as it may.

If the west is invaded I wont be running anywhere other than the direction the threat is coming from :cool:

How do you know he is middle eastern?
LOL, I know because he has his own forum (ABF) and he posts here sometimes as well (plus it says on his profile)

LightHouse89
03-22-2015, 05:51 AM
In Toronto where I live. So then maybe it's more specific to metropolitan areas.

Maybe. Not here. I notice this even with immigrants that have been here since the 1960s. Mixed unions are small nationally and here even smaller as there are not many immigrants [except cities]. I notice when I see mixed unions they are in cities. The same thing with homosexual unions or couples. They tend stick to the cities.

LightHouse89
03-22-2015, 05:51 AM
LOL, I know because he has his own forum (ABF) and he posts here sometimes as well (plus it says on his profile)

Oh. The forum I was banned from awhile ago LOL.

zarzian
03-22-2015, 08:04 AM
Evidence? :D Read the hadiths you 100 karat idiot. :picard2: Or the 'official' Muslim biography and teachings of the life of Mohammed and his followers throughout all centuries. Or rate Mohammed's 'sanity' by searching his demented book called 'Quran' for violent passages.

People like you are the reason why Albania/Kosovo is still looked upon as a trashhole of Muslim- and Turkish asslickers similar to Bosnia-Herzegovina. Your previous dominators and conquerors are more important to you than your original European compatriots, so I say we should shun you from our European family...at least those Albanians who think like you. Because I know that there are at least some Albanians who don't think like you or Kurt, who don't kiss Muselmanic butts all day long.

Serbs have my respect, they were occupied by Ottomans for centuries but didn't convert. They fought back when the time has come. Same for Greeks. Same for Croats. Same for most Bulgarians. Same for Romanians. Same for most other Balkan people. But huge parts of Albania and Bosnia are traitors and weakminded losers. Just desert to Turkey or Saudi-Arabia and be slaves to your pashas there.

First I'de like to apologize for swearing at you as I percieved your ignorance on Zoroastrianism as an insult, like grimes was saying you did not use the word cult in a demeaning way.

And secondly I would like to ask you to not be so hateful towards all Muslims as the vast majority are just normal people who happen to be born into a a religion which is not very synergetic with today's society, and most of these people are just god fearing individuals who believe in universal ethics of wrong and right but it is not their faults that they were born into a faith that was spread by the sword of it's creators.

It is ok to hate the ideology, or the clergy, but to want the blood of innocent people, well that makes you no different then the people you are accusing them of being. Islamic dogma is very barbaric at times but it was created in an era where extreme discipline was required for extreme actions, as savagery was rampant in the Arabian desert at that time and a strict set of laws and was established through the Quran to punish and control the rampant sinning. Yes the Quran was spread with the sword, But which Abrahamic religion did not partake in such bloodshed in the past, how many lives were lost in the name of God, on all sides? So is it right to hold all living Muslims accountable for the actions of Islam's creators and torch bearers?

Kamal900
03-22-2015, 08:16 AM
First I'de like to apologize for swearing at you as I percieved your ignorance on Zoroastrianism as an insult, like grimes was saying you did not use the word cult in a demeaning way.

And secondly I would like to ask you to not be so hateful towards all Muslims as the vast majority are just normal people who happen to be born into a a religion which is not very synergetic with today's society, and most of these people are just god fearing individuals who believe in universal ethics of wrong and right but it is not their faults that they were born into a faith that was spread by the sword of it's creators.

It is ok to hate the ideology, or the clergy, but to want the blood of innocent people, well that makes you no different then the people you are accusing them of being. Islamic dogma is very barbaric at times but it was created in an era where extreme discipline was required for extreme actions, as savagery was rampant in the Arabian desert at that time and a strict set of laws and was established through the Quran to punish and control the rampant sinning. Yes the Quran was spread with the sword, But which Abrahamic religion did not partake in such bloodshed in the past, how many lives were lost in the name of God, on all sides? So is it right to hold all living Muslims accountable for the actions of Islam's creators and torch bearers?

Well said. I find all of the Abrahamic religions to be both dangerous and ridiculous, but at the same time, advocating genocide on a group of people collectively for the actions of the few is quite devilish and wrong. I don't find Christianity any better than Islam since that the religion was also spread by the sword during the colonial period in Asia and the Americas, but like many of the Islamic(both Arab and non-Arab) scientists and etc, i greatly admire of many European christian mathematicians, philosophers, scientists and etc in shaping our world into modernism and easy. I did not become an atheist to ridicule anyone nor for people to love me, and really, religion divides people against each other, and advocate superstition instead of reason and respect for others.

EliasAlucard
03-22-2015, 06:21 PM
Let's say all that you wrote is true...now what?I only write in truth Wadaad, and from our long history, you should know that by now ;) The reason why you think I'm not writing truth, is because you're a Muslim; to be a Muslim, a dishonest personality is required.

Perhaps if your fellow Assyrians became Muslim, it would save them from annihilation?I know you're trying to hurt my feelings and all, but I've actually given that idea a contemplation before. No doubt would we be better off in the Middle East today, had we been Muslims. In fact, I'd say northern Iraqis who are leading ISIS, are more or less genetically Assyrians (of course they have some non-Assyrian ancestry too, so they're not as much Assyrians as we are, but the point remains: they're not endangered as a genetic group, for now...), but you see, that's the point you'll never understand, because Somali IQ doesn't think beyond tribalism and basic animal instincts: Christianity is not about this world. Christianity, very much unlike Islam, isn't about advancing your tribe's political interests. Christianity very much unlike Islam, is trying to domesticate the human animal.

Sure, we Assyrians could have converted to Islam early on, participated in the Islamic game and ruled all of MENA similar to how our ancestors ruled the entire Fertile Crescent a 1000 years prior to Islam (speaking of that, great article about it on BBC (http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-31941827)!) and as you know, it was actually the ancient Assyrians who laid the imperialist, military and social foundations for Islam (in fact, I'd go so far as to argue that the imperial success of the post-Muhammed caliphates, were largely due to Muslim Assyrians in Mesopotamia, since the capital was relocated very early on to the Assyrian city Harran (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_Caliphate), and to Baghdad (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbasid_Caliphate), and prior to Islam, all of Mesopotamia was more or less Assyrian in the Asuristan (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/As%C5%8Drist%C4%81n) province).

But you see Wadaad, here's something you as someone who doesn't actually believe in God and aren't much of a great thinker, haven't understood yet:

“For what profit is it to a man, if he gains the whole world, but loses his own soul?” — Matthew 16:26

^^ That very much is the core of Christianity. Unlike Islam which is all about continuing the status quo of old school military empires, Christianity isn't about worldly conquests. Christianity is about the redemption of your soul. You Muslims believe in conquering and slaughtering, and while I'm not much of a Christian believer today, I do recognize my roots and I side with the Christian world (which is really Europe, its colonies and some partial remnants in the Middle East) on this matter. It's true that Europeans never really seriously followed Christianity when they were doing their colonial adventures in the New World, but on average, their today higher living standards and more humane treatment and compassion for one another compared to Somalia and other third world shit holes, comes from Christianity.

Ultimately of course, you Muslims will be annihilated once the non-Muslim world loses its patience with you dumb assholes. And we're almost there anyway.

How's that for a suggestion in group evolutionary strategy...Food for thought.Well, Christianity has to be reciprocal for it to work. And obviously that's difficult when surrounded by an aggressive religion like Islam. Ultimately though, Assyrians will survive all of you Muslims. You forget that we've been around for a very long time. We may change a bit in the process, like abandoning our Semitic languages and other Middle Eastern-style cultural behaviors, and we may also even mix a little with Europeans along the way, similar to how Jews have done in their 2000 years diaspora. But eventually, once you Muslims are wiped out for good from this planet (which will, believe me, be a cause for major celebration!), an Assyrian colony will resettle our Beth Nahrin (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beth_Nahrain), and we'll recreate Assyria once more :)

Hell, we'll also colonize Somalia too, let's see how much you'll be trying to rile me up with group evolutionary strategies then :P

Wadaad
03-22-2015, 07:06 PM
Beth Nahrin :lol:

You think you are jews to have an equivalent of their zionist movement? Unlike yourself, my dislike of jews does not stem from envy of their success...Zionist movement was christian first and then allocated to Euro jews. It is a western concept and project that you are not part of, nor will Assyrians be capable of replicating it (as much as you denied it in the past it is good to see you acknowledge the similarity with the Muslim Iraqis, need I mention honor killings occur in your 'christian' community but is absent from Somalis).

Calling Somalia a shit hole is laughable when Assyrians have not produced anything to compete with...please tell me what Assyrians have done to look down on Somalis :lol:

Your so called Assyrian empire (which is hardpressed to be associated with y'all anymore than the macedonian slavs would be with Alexander the Great) is a remnant of the bronze age, is that what you're proud of? Somalis were critical in the Indian ocean chapter of the Silk and Spice trade as recent as the 1500s. You were dhimmis then too ;)

Peter Nirsch
03-22-2015, 07:09 PM
Islam is a plague which deserves to be uprooted by the sacred soil of Christian Europe, while North Africa deserves military dictatorships submitted to Europe.

Iron Sheik
03-22-2015, 08:43 PM
I only write in truth Wadaad, and from our long history, you should know that by now ;) The reason why you think I'm not writing truth, is because you're a Muslim; to be a Muslim, a dishonest personality is required.
You write about as truthfully as a schizophrenic patient whose lost all sense of reality a long time ago. You need a reality check by this Pashtun. I mean shit motherfucker... I didn't know your fat high school dropout ass contributed to the latest DSM, besides feeding your fat gluttinous welfare asshole with cookies and cheese puffs. Did you research this bit about muslims inherent dishonesty, inbetween the time you were commenting on some unfortunate bodybuilder photos, who was getting your micropenis hard?

I know you're, trying to hurt my feelings and all, but I've actually given that idea a contemplation before. No doubt would we be better off in the Middle East today, had we been Muslims. In fact, I'd say northern Iraqis who are leading ISIS, are more or less genetically Assyrians (of course they have some non-Assyrian ancestry too, so they're not as much Assyrians as we are, but the point remains: they're not endangered as a genetic group, for now...), but you see, that's the point you'll never understand, because Somali IQ doesn't think beyond tribalism and basic animal instincts: Christianity is not about this world. Christianity, very much unlike Islam, isn't about advancing your tribe's political interests. Christianity very much unlike Islam, is trying to domesticate the human animal..
Dude you know fuck all about Islam and Somalis. Wadaad, despite him being a salafist supporting asshole, is quite respectable and has a university degree. He knows his shit. This is why unlike you he's not a bitchy little welfare loser whose biggest accomplishment in life, is masturbating to his own imaginary superiority, his own ethnic group, and having a forum about the most like... remote and esoteric topics, that even nutjobs like alex jones or steve sailer won't link them on their websites or make a videos about them. That's a summary of your life since young adulthood. A virtual self-aggrandizement of consisting of non-existising petty shit, no one but the most demented deluded fucks care about. A fucking al shaahab terrorist is more accomplished than you are. Atleast when when he ends up in some random photo sitting on a hilux truck, he's taken seriously by the public as a local credible threat.

You on the other hand are a master at taking your thumb and your other three digits and masturbating to imaginary shit. You're the lowest of the low son. Even the fucking bacteria growing on the shit-stained underwear tighly hugging against al Baghdadis asshole, has more esteem than you do.

Sure, we Assyrians could have converted to Islam early on, participated in the Islamic game and ruled all of MENA similar to how our ancestors ruled the entire Fertile Crescent a 1000 years prior to Islam (speaking of that, great article about it on BBC (http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-31941827)!) and as you know, it was actually the ancient Assyrians who laid the imperialist, military and social foundations for Islam (in fact, I'd go so far as to argue that the imperial success of the post-Muhammed caliphates, were largely due to Muslim Assyrians in Mesopotamia, since the capital was relocated very early on to the Assyrian city Harran (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_Caliphate), and to Baghdad (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbasid_Caliphate), and prior to Islam, all of Mesopotamia was more or less Assyrian in the Asuristan (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/As%C5%8Drist%C4%81n) province)...
You didn't, that's the main difference between didn't and couldn't. There were plenty of inssurections against islam by iranics(especially Persians)and Armenians and other SWC people. There were insurrections in Europe, Caucasus. Hence why they maintained their culture and language, and identity, wether they adopted islam or not. Unlike the weak domesticated assyrians and levantines who were completely vanquished culturally by the arab invasions. ISIS is not lead by assyrians, it's purely an Arab/khaleeji ran venture. So please stop being so humiliatingly pathethic, you're so absurd you take the credit from the same people who've decimated your people, on the account their supposed Assyrian ancestry is what lead them to fight in the first place.

Not that you understand warfare, beyond your infantile fat cookie eating racialist "conan the barbarian" view of war, that 10 year olds and race boarders seem to share. ISIS didn't win because of it's ethnic or racial constitutents. It won it's battles because it exploited grievances of a region with a majority sunni population and because of corruption in the Iraqi army. Not because of the imaginary warlike quality of their Assyrian influenced genome. My god, even like appraising your views lowers a mans IQ temporarily.

But you see Wadaad, here's something you as someone who doesn't actually believe in God and aren't much of a great thinker, haven't understood yet

“For what profit is it to a man, if he gains the whole world, but loses his own soul?” — Matthew 16:26

^^ That very much is the core of Christianity. Unlike Islam which is all about continuing the status quo of old school military empires, Christianity isn't about worldly conquests. Christianity is about the redemption of your soul. You Muslims believe in conquering and slaughtering, and while I'm not much of a Christian believer today, I do recognize my roots and I side with the Christian world (which is really Europe, its colonies and some partial remnants in the Middle East) on this matter. It's true that Europeans never really seriously followed Christianity when they were doing their colonial adventures in the New World, but on average, their today higher living standards and more humane treatment and compassion for one another compared to Somalia and other third world shit holes, comes from Christianity.)...

Roflmao... you contradict yourself. Hard.

You say that Assyrians are a war-like master race. Yet for centuries you failed to resist Muslim incursions. You lost your empire, and demographic advantage. You yourself lost your language. Your people have sought refuge amongst the Kurds, Iranians and Shiah Arabs who you grudgingly hate and consider to be barbaric Muslims. Your views contradict reality entirely. You're incapable of acknowledging this fact.

And if Muslims live in a "dog-eat-dog" world, then Somalis must have a higher IQ than you Assyrians, considering how they've been able to adapt and defend themselves from much greater and richer nations like Ethiopians and Eritreans, despite being illiterate and poor. Pashtoons and Afghan Tajiks are poor, illiterate and relatively inbred. Yet they won the Soviet-afghan war, against a superpower with half of their own people fighting against them. Add to the fact that no foreign force has successfully invaded their country and held the territory for more than a short period of time. Even the social Darwinists and their ideas you admire and put on a pedestal in your world view favour the "poor, inbred, retarded" Muslims, who you purport are inferior and uncivilized compared to your own mighty Mesopotamian master race. And if you're indeed superior, you'd take your lands back, today. But you haven't, and you're not even close.

Fact of the matter is you're irrelevant and your ideas are irrelevant. Your ethnic group is especially irrelevant. You're like Nabatea on steroids. And what we see here is the pathetic death throes of assyrians. A member of a dying group, so degenerated, lis fat cookie eating racialist fantasy world who can only justify his views and existence on the internet. It's really sad to see the low level Assyrians have stooped to. You don't even have the dignity see reality for what it is and acknowledge it. You keep sustaining it by adding imagined premises. So what's your excuse for being here and not reclaiming your homeland? Swedish welfare?

Ultimately of course, you Muslims will be annihilated once the non-Muslim world loses its patience with you dumb assholes. And we're almost there anyway.
Even if this happens your people and your useless self wouldn't be there to reap some imaginary benefit. Your people had THOUSANDS of chances to prove yourselves as master-race Mesopotamians. Yet you failed:

You failed in 2003 to set up militia, like every other ethnicity in Iraq did, which was common sense.
You failed with Russian support 18th and 19th century.
You failed during when the ottoman empire was at it's weakest.
You failed to overthrow the arabs and their tribes even when you were numerically superior during the early medieval period.
You failed during when middle-east was under French and British dominion (Christian empires), and virtually controlled all military resources, and were sympathetic to you.
Even now what little fucking resistance that could legitimately be called Assyrian, was set up by the help of the very same Muslims you consider to be your inferiors.

Muslims and their derivatives(alawites like assad) protect you from Salafist animals. Yet you're on here talking ill about them like an ungrateful little shit that you are through your little fantasy driven narrative. And they don't have to help you either, they could be cruel and let the ISIS savages kill what's left of your population.

When the fuck are we going to see you rise? Year 2100 after a nuclear holocaust?

Good Lord son, you're more deluded than I thought. Maybe it's time for you to retire and go back to watching Conan the Barbarian with your hyperboredian racist friends and hit creepily on mulatto women,

"MY DICK HARD, PLEASE MAKE HELP RELIEF TO ASSYRIA, GREAT WARRIOR RACE, MAKE IMPREGNATE. I GIVE GOOD GENES, PLEASE, ELIAS DICK HARD"

Also, don't blame Christianity for your downfall. There are plenty of Christian nations who've beaten and fought Muslims and won. Their rulers and people weren't whiney little fantasy mired cunts who blamed their religion for their lack of resistance. Georgia and Armenia, and Serbs persevere, despite incurring the wrath of Ottomans and Safavids numerous times. You don't see them talking about their "master raceness" on the Internet like you do, meanwhile their countrymen are having their heads lobbed off by ISIS..

Well, Christianity has to be reciprocal for it to work. And obviously that's difficult when surrounded by an aggressive religion like Islam. Ultimately though, Assyrians will survive all of you Muslims. You forget that we've been around for a very long time. We may change a bit in the process, like abandoning our Semitic languages and other Middle Eastern-style cultural behaviors, and we may also even mix a little with Europeans along the way, similar to how Jews have done in their 2000 years diaspora. But eventually, once you Muslims are wiped out for good from this planet (which will, believe me, be a cause for major celebration!), an Assyrian colony will resettle our Beth Nahrin (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beth_Nahrain), and we'll recreate Assyria once more :)

Hell, we'll also colonize Somalia too, let's see how much you'll be trying to rile me up with group evolutionary strategies then :P

What planet do you live on?

If this world survives global warming, drying up of resources, global disasters, then maybe your fat ass will be lucky enough to be allowed to colonize a kebab kiosk like the undignified dog you are for racist Europeans, who will ALWAYS think of you as a slightly less problematic sandnigger.

Where the fuck do you figure the great Assyrian master-race insurrection will play out in a future where entire regions (especially Middle-East which will have increasing desertification) might become devastated and inhospitable, and life becomes more and more unsustainable. You're fucking disgusting. You claim to be the progeny of proud warlike domineering Assyrians, yet your entire life as an adult has been to live in a fucking fantasy world about your own superiority and grand delusions about your marginalized group. Meanwhile you've been taking white cocks up the ass like the cheapest slice of Beirut Lebanese whore on can found, on the expense of Muslims (don't mix them up with Salafist nutbags, they're in the same category as you are, crazy fundamentalists who've gotten reality all wrong), blacks and other groups that racists in the west disdain.

Not even in real life either... Entirely virtually, you don't even have the balls to act on your views, like the Neo-Nazis across the world. Not like those warlike Assyrians you claim to be your ancestors.

I don't know how you have these beliefs while seeing the news and reality, and sleep at night. You live in some absurd rigid fantasy world, my son. You make those ancestral Assyrians ashamed of being related to you. If I was an Assyrian. I'd be ashamed of being associated with you. Infact most decent Assyrians quietly diassociate from your inferior faggot Anne Rice worshipping ass. If anything you must have been the descendent of overweight useless sloppy faggot sedentary Mesopotamians who used to pay Assyrian soldiers for dick flashes. The kind that ate themselves fat and bragged too much.

If you had any fucking balls, you'd go down to the newly set up Syriac/Assyrian militias that YPG/Kurdish regional government/Iraqi goverment help set up, and sign up. Go, yalla, and don't come back until your fat ass has a two-seat ticket to Iraq. Honorless demented curr.

I'll end this swiftly - I have some respect for Somalis, even if they're salafist drones, they stand up for themselves. Insults coming from the weakest most deluded and posturing member of the most submissive and passive group in the world, brushes off on Somalis like fart in the sea. I defended your failed peoples countless of times. But all you have to say for yourself is empty fucking fantasy bullshit. Good-luck living in your fantasy world.

You've just been reality checked by the real Pashtunwilly.

Anthony PV
03-22-2015, 09:02 PM
Blackscarred, you're the weirdest poster I encountered so far... You dislike salafists and wahabists... You insulted Nabatea1 a couple of days ago for being proud of his Bedouin heritage... You just insulted EliasAlucard because he claims to have Assyrian ancestors... You begrudgingly respect European Neo-Nazis... Your hero is Ahmad Shah Massoud...

The positions you expressed in your posts are like mine: strangely incompatible to one another... :p

Iron Sheik
03-22-2015, 09:32 PM
Blackscarred, you're the weirdest poster I encountered so far... You dislike salafists and wahabists... You insulted Nabatea1 a couple of days ago for being proud of his Bedouin heritage... You just insulted EliasAlucard because he claims to have Assyrian ancestors... You begrudgingly respect European Neo-Nazis... Your hero is Ahmad Shah Massoud...

The positions you expressed in your posts are like mine: strangely incompatible to one another... :p

I'm but a humble midget of the pamirs, a servant of allah, my friend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jHEb9S0Zsk

Anthony PV
03-22-2015, 09:59 PM
I'm but a humble midget of the pamirs, a servant of allah, my friend:

1) Why did you send me a Youtube vid about the Iran-Iraq war of the 1980s? :confused:
2) When your fellow servants of Allah will win their Jihad against the decadent and purposeless Westerners, what should I do? Convert to Islam so I don't end up dead like the rest of the kafirs? :wink

Iron Sheik
03-22-2015, 10:01 PM
1) Why did you send me a Youtube vid about the Iran-Iraq war of the 1980s? :confused:
2) When your fellow servants of Allah will win their Jihad against the decadent and purposeless Westerners, what should I do? Convert to Islam so I don't end up dead like the rest of the kafirs? :wink

Where are you from akh anthon PV?

Anthony PV
03-22-2015, 10:18 PM
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/24107/24107-h/24107-h.htm ← Here's a link for 'The New World of Islam' written in 1922 by Theodore Lothrop Stoddard. Stoddard is a snobbish elitist who thought 'Nordics' were superior to 'Alpines' and 'Mediterraneans'. That guy probably never married, never fathered any child, never raised a family. In other words, he never contributed for the renewal of the race he cherished so much... However, in this book, he presents an interesting, insightful and unbiased summary of the rise and fall of Islam... as well as predicting its 'rebirth' in the 21st century.

For instance, he never mocked Mohammad nor called him a pedophile. Here's an excerpt about how he perceives Islam to be product of the 'soul' of Arabs... And how different peoples who had different 'souls' interpreted Islam differently, leading notably to the rise of Shiism in Persia:

The [Muslim] empire, in fact, gradually went to pieces. Shaken by the civil wars, bereft of strong leaders, and deprived of the invigorating amalgam of the unspoiled desert Arabs, political unity could not endure. Everywhere there occurred revivals of suppressed racial or particularist tendencies. The very rapidity of Islam's expansion turned against it, now that the well-springs of that expansion were dried up. Islam had made millions of converts, of many sects and races, but it had digested them very imperfectly. Mohammed had really converted the Arabs, because he merely voiced ideas which were obscurely germinating in Arab minds and appealed to impulses innate in the Arab blood. When, however, Islam was accepted by non-Arab peoples, they instinctively interpreted the Prophet's message according to their particular racial tendencies and cultural backgrounds, the result being that primitive Islam was distorted or perverted. The most extreme example of this was in Persia, where the austere monotheism of Mohammed was transmuted into the elaborate mystical cult known as Shiism, which presently cut the Persians off from full communion with the orthodox Moslem world. The same transmutive tendency appears, in lesser degree, in the saint-worship of the North African Berbers and in the pantheism of the Hindu Moslems—both developments which Mohammed would have unquestionably execrated.[/U]

[Theodore Lothrop Stoddard, The New World of Islam, 1922]

What do you think?

I'm the son of two Third-World immigrants living in Québec, the French part of Canada. Why? You want me to join your Jihad? :p

Wadaad
03-22-2015, 10:23 PM
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/24107/24107-h/24107-h.htm ← Here's a link for 'The New World of Islam' written in 1922 by Theodore Lothrop Stoddard. Stoddard is a snobbish elitist who thought 'Nordics' were superior to 'Alpines' and 'Mediterraneans'. That guy probably never married, never fathered any child, never raised a family. In other words, he never contributed for the renewal of the race he cherished so much... However, in this book, he presents an interesting, insightful and unbiased summary of the rise and fall of Islam... as well as predicting its 'rebirth' in the 21st century.

For instance, he never mocked Mohammad nor called him a pedophile. Here's an excerpt about how he perceives Islam to be product of the 'soul' of Arabs... And how different peoples who had different 'souls' interpreted Islam differently, leading notably to the rise of Shiism in Persia:

[Theodore Lothrop Stoddard, The New World of Islam, 1922]

What do you think?

I'm the son of two Third-World immigrants living in Québec, the French part of Canada. Why? You want me to join your Jihad? :p

Typical race obsessed euro juxtaposing 19th century theories (now our souls have races too apparently) on a religion which simply claims to be a continuum of the Abrahamaic convent. Ofcourse he didnt mock Mohammed (PBUH) as a pedophile, that's the slander de-jure...every kafir generation has one thing or another it dwells on. Victorian era criticisism was more aimed at Mohammed's virility. But now that being a stud is en-vogue he has to be a pedo.

♥ Lily ♥
03-22-2015, 10:23 PM
Reminds me of the Mumbai shootings of US & UK tourists.

Why did they cowardly attack and murder innocent tourists? Tourists aren't the military. Tourists spend money which helps their economy. Now people won't want to travel there, so it'll backfire and they'll hurt themselves.

Iron Sheik
03-22-2015, 10:27 PM

Why did they attack and murder innocent tourists? Tourists aren't the military. Tourists spend money which helps their economy. Now people won't want to travel there, so it'll backfire and they'll hurt themselves.

They were just angry... that they weren't photogenic and white enough to pass as depigmented NW European
fishes on photographys. So out of this state of terrible agitation and confusion, they burst out, to the tune of swalil al sawarim. Butchering whatever white people they could find. ISIS are victims of gender/race confusion. You should pity them.

Wadaad
03-22-2015, 10:29 PM

Why did they cowardly attack and murder innocent tourists? Tourists aren't the military. Tourists spend money which helps their economy. Now people won't want to travel there, so it'll backfire and they'll hurt themselves.

THATS THE POINT..."THEIR ECONOMY" not ISIS but the tunisian gov't.

Anthony PV
03-22-2015, 10:38 PM
Typical race obsessed euro juxtaposing 19th century theories (now our souls have races too apparently) on a religion which simply claims to be a continuum of the Abrahamaic convent. Ofcourse he didnt mock Mohammed (PBUH) as a pedophile, that's the slander de-jure...every kafir generation has one thing or another it dwells on. Victorian era criticisism was more aimed at Mohammed's virility. But now that being a stud is en-vogue he has to be a pedo.

If you thumb me down, I thumb you down. Tit for tat. I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Blackscarred about how religions are the product of the 'soul' of a 'specific people'. Read the writings of Oswald Spengler to understand what I mean... Oh my bad, it's not for illiterate dumbasses like you... I presented the author of 'The New World of Islam' as a snobbish, elitist Nordicist (which he was) who managed to present a fairly unbiased history about Islam as well as insightful views about human nature in general. Now go fuck yourself. :eviltongue:

Nebuchadnezzar
03-22-2015, 10:43 PM
So when well muslims, get up and fight ISIS......

By that I mean, the Sunnis.....

For everyday that goes by, I'm starting to belive that ISIS & Al-Qaeda are tools used by Western powers, in the hands of Gulf countries & Turkey as proxies.

Shah-Jehan
03-22-2015, 10:47 PM
So when well muslims, get up and fight ISIS......

By that I mean, the Sunnis.....

For everyday that goes by, I'm starting to belive that ISIS & Al-Qaeda are tools used by Western powers, in the hands of Gulf countries & Turkey as proxies.

I'm pretty sure that the Peshmerga is full of Sunni Kurds. Besides, other countries such as Jordan also leads strikes against ISIS.

Nebuchadnezzar
03-22-2015, 11:00 PM
I'm pretty sure that the Peshmerga is full of Sunni Kurds. Besides, other countries such as Jordan also leads strikes against ISIS.

I was reffering, to the Sunni clergy, a sunni-islamic political movement, that's anti-salafist, that's what I had in mind

And not some Armies, given order by generals to fight... I'm talking Aqeedah here my friend, because this Salafi thing sure ain't pretty, and it's going to stain the sunni image for many years.

Just the other day, there was this sunni guy i talked too.... he used the term "Moderate-Muslim" to describe him self, I giggled a bit, because that term makes absoultley no sense, It's just a made up name, used by the pentagon, every now and then.

My theory suggets, that as long as major Sunni-countries such as Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Qatar, have choosen to collide with the US, the sunni-madhab will become tool for salafists, to recruit empovrished sunni youth in the name of Jihad.

This is afghanistan, all over again..... but on a regional scale, the Taliban experience in afghanistan was just a guinea pig.

the US & the west aren't serious about fighting ISIS. it's serving their agenda quite perfect.

Mark my words, they will even create a Sunni civil war, this is not going to end until the US becomes weak and somehow collapses, taking down the above mentioned suspects with it.

Shah-Jehan
03-22-2015, 11:02 PM
I was reffering, to the Sunni clergy, a sunni-islamic political movement, that's anti-salafist, that's what I had in mind

And not some Armies, given order by generals to fight... I'm talking Aqeedah here my friend, because this Salafi thing sure ain't pretty, and it's going to stain the sunni image for many years.

Just the other day, there was this sunni guy i talked too.... he used the term "Moderate-Muslim" to describe him self, I giggled a bit, because that term makes absoultley no sense, It's just a made up name, used by the pentagon, every now and then.

My theory suggets, that as long as major Sunni-countries such as Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Qatar,Egypt have choosen to collide with the US, the sunni-madhab will become tool for salafists, to recruit empovrished sunni youth in the name of Jihad.

This is afghanistan, all over again..... but on a regional scale, the Taliban experience in afghanistan was just a guinea pig.

the US & the west aren't serious about fighting ISIS. it's serving their agenda quite perfect.

There is no official unified sunni clergy because there is no caliph.

Iron Sheik
03-22-2015, 11:08 PM
If you thumb me down, I thumb you down. Tit for tat. I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Blackscarred about how religions are the product of the 'soul' of a 'specific people'. Read the writings of Oswald Spengler to understand what I mean... Oh my bad, it's not for illiterate dumbasses like you... I presented the author of 'The New World of Islam' as a snobbish, elitist Nordicist (which he was) who managed to present a fairly unbiased history about Islam as well as insightful views about human nature in general. Now go fuck yourself. :eviltongue:

Relax. Wadaad might be a crypto-salafist sympathizer, but there is no need to attack him on ideas where neutral ground can be found. I agree with wadaad. Occidental Europeans have always had this really ambivalent and weird relationship to islam and muslims. Which sometimes consists of depicting arabs as some sort of liberal scholars, and in other times as hellbent miscreants stemming out of hell. The pattern is a repeat from when romans were fascinated with "Asian" cultures.

LightHouse89
03-22-2015, 11:10 PM
Relax. Wadaad might be a crypto-salafist sympathizer, but there is no need to attack him on ideas where neutral ground can be found. I agree with wadaad. Occidental Europeans have always had this really ambivalent and weird relationship to islam and muslims. Which sometimes consists of depicting arabs as some sort of liberal scholars, and in other times as hellbent miscreants stemming out of hell. The pattern is a repeat from when romans were fascinated with "Asian" cultures.

I think the interests are more business/trade related. What I find odd is the middle east supporting Islamic crap in our world and the west sending Christian missionaries to the middle east. I don't think either is good. It creates problems for both societies. Its all apart of the 'global' plan for the business class in the west and even in the middle east. I detest it entirely.

Nebuchadnezzar
03-22-2015, 11:11 PM
There is no official unified sunni clergy because there is no caliph.

That's your loop-hole right there, for worms such as ISIS... to infiltrate.

But I still belive, that Saudi arabia and the likes of saudi arabia have been spending billions of dollars, pushing this theory down the throats of Sunnis.

And since the majority of muslims are sunni, it's safe to say, that the picture they want to paint is: Muslims are exactly like ISIS.

And trust me, there won't be a caliph the muslims will agree on, they couldn't even agree on that, during the time of the prophet and sahaba (Companions) let alone in our modern day & age.

Wadaad
03-22-2015, 11:16 PM
That's your loop-hole right there, for worms such as ISIS... to infiltrate.

But I still belive, that Saudi arabia and the likes of saudi arabia have been spending billions of dollars, pushing this theory down the throats of Sunnis.

And since the majority of muslims are sunni, it's safe to say, that the picture they want to paint is: Muslims are exactly like ISIS.

And trust me, there won't be a caliph the muslims will agree on, they couldn't even agree on that, during the time of the prophet and sahaba (Companions) let alone in our modern day & age.

Its funny how inspite of spouting 'atheism' atheism left right and center, your blatant rafidi bias is transparent...It's clear to me now that you are a shia who left Islam, why dont you concern yourself with the havoc your militias wrecked when they got the taste of power? When black south africans finally toppled apartheid in 1994, they didnt scream for blood and vengeance, why couldnt you follow their example?

Had your people done so, they would have pre-emptively drained the swamp that ISIS currently operates in.

LightHouse89
03-22-2015, 11:17 PM

The main issue in the west is globalism and multiculturalism. Our soceities are transforming and not from our doing. Its the people who rule us who literally don't care. I wouldn't take al of the 'hatred' out on immigrants but more on those who are behind it. Germany isn't the country it once was and has transformed the same as my society has. Democracy is the problem I think because it allows for the plutocratic class or business class to rule us. As a result they tend to not really care about our problems at the bottom of the totem pole. Here in the US the parties that rule us are allowing illegal immigration, drugs etc into the country purposely. So we take it out on Mexicans when it isn't really the Mexicans who can be entirely blamed for the situation. Its those who rule us who have the power to stop it in a rational manner and yet they do nothing.

This is why I hate democracy.

Iron Sheik
03-22-2015, 11:29 PM
Its funny how inspite of spouting 'atheism' atheism left right and center, your blatant rafidi bias is transparent...It's clear to me now that you are a shia who left Islam, why dont you concern yourself with the havoc your militias wrecked when they got the taste of power? When black south africans finally toppled apartheid in 1994, they didnt scream for blood and vengeance, why couldnt you follow their example?.
Maybe because white south-Africans didn't start a like 10 year long white supremacist insurgency and foster al-Qaeda elements amongst their amidst. You gotta be shitting me if you think sunnis were all peaceful about the regime shift. So they were peaceful and minding their own business until the evil, safavid-backed government started to murder sunnis pointlessly, because you know... right after a big social upheaval the best thing to do is to kill sunnis and start a civil war. That's a big myth perpetuated by Sunni arab leaders to justify their nutty attempt to rebuild their own hegemony. Why the fuck do think there was a counter-insurgency operation by the americans? Who tried their best not to allow a civil war to take place. Why do you think the Iraqi and American armies was conducting operations against both sadrist militias and sunni ones? Holding back sectarian violence? It must just be ZIONIST PUPPETRY OR SAFAVIDS, OR BETTER YET SAFAVID ZIONIST PUPPETS.

Especially the dulaimi tribe in anbar and the pro-saddam tribes in hawija and diyala. What do you want the government in Iraq to do? Sit quietly while sunni arabs send car bombs into shiah neighbourhoods almost everyday? Attempting to start a civil war between sunni and shiah militias? While ISIS elements attack checkpoints and basically murder soldiers. Don't tell me you Somalis would happily sit and be docile if Ethiopians started making forays into Somali tribal territory. You'd all be up in arms about it. Only in the mind of a sunni foreigner, gets the idea that Iraqi sunni arabs are oppressed(they ruled the general area since the Abbasids, they've been hunting down shiahs like dogs for milleniums, and the times they didn't, shiahs were mostly landless laborerers, not mention how they treated yezidis or sunnis). Please use your mind and read history. You have no fucking clue what you're talking about. With that retarded salafist style use of the libel "rafidi".

Had your people done so, they would have pre-emptively drained the swamp that ISIS currently operates in.
Bullshit, Sunni Arabs had 3, 2nd chances to calm the fuck down, accept the way things are, and move on with their life. They could have even gotten money from the oil wells in southern Iraq, that is basically doling out money to ungrateful sectarian crypto-Baathist fifth columinists elements in their admist, that most sunni arabs seem to protect and hold dearer to themselves than their own penises. Instead they choose to be power hungry sectarian bigots. And welcome foreign al-Qaeda/ISIS in their amidst and they actively fought and subverted the government.

Is it really reasonable for them to expect more than half the country to lay down and open their asshole , just so they can happily assert their more than 1000 year old hegemony again? Wasn't it enough how saddam and the ottomans turned the areas into a general shitholes? They ruled the entire area for centuries, what do they expect to hold power indefinitely, despite being a minority? What are they? Like 10%(If we disclude the kurds) of the population? Where is your sense of justice and fairness? I guess it doesn't matter unless you bow down to umar and Ayesha. Like I said, you're no different than these white racists, you're just black, sectarian islamist sympathizing one. Your morality is no different. Imagine if we replaced sunni with white, and shiah with black. Would it have the same connotation in your head. I doubt it. Would it be ok if I supported Ethiopians committing genocide on you Somalis, because Somalis have a different belief system? Of course not. But you don't seem to have trouble with religious violence, if it's your side committing it.

I swear wadaad, I thought you were more intelligent and less biased than the sectarian fucktards in ISIS. I guess I was wrong.

zarzian
03-22-2015, 11:50 PM
The main issue in the west is globalism and multiculturalism. Our soceities are transforming and not from our doing. Its the people who rule us who literally don't care. I wouldn't take al of the 'hatred' out on immigrants but more on those who are behind it. Germany isn't the country it once was and has transformed the same as my society has. Democracy is the problem I think because it allows for the plutocratic class or business class to rule us. As a result they tend to not really care about our problems at the bottom of the totem pole. Here in the US the parties that rule us are allowing illegal immigration, drugs etc into the country purposely. So we take it out on Mexicans when it isn't really the Mexicans who can be entirely blamed for the situation. Its those who rule us who have the power to stop it in a rational manner and yet they do nothing.

This is why I hate democracy.

You are 100% right and I wanted to address this point in the post that you quoted me on but it was getting too late, and my brain was dead. What you are talkin about is a modern phenomenon called Islamic fundamentalism and this was created by the people that are currently controlling the west, both you and I know who they are but lets just call them the men behind the curtains. I would even go further then you by saying that these people don't just not care about the problem but they have created the problem.

It all stems from needing an enemy or boogeyman to have a reason to raise such grand armies and technologies to make even Extraterrestrials shit their pants. But its not only about the Army but also the missions and the reasons these Armies are raised, with the control of Oil and natural resources being only one of many important factors, and the wars probably wont stop until a global security grid has been established with complete and 100% control and surveillance of every last place and person.

So while this mission is being currently undertaken, we have to refer back to the boogeyman scenario, and who better to fit that bill then cave warriors screaming allahuakbar with an unlimited quantity of facial and body hair to give that extra effect. This was all prepared and tested while the previous boogeyman, the Red army and state, was being disassembled. 1980 was the official ushering in of the new age of Islamic fundamentalism with the arrival of Khomeini into take power in Iran. Who do you think stated the Islamic revolution of Iran, to topple the Shah and to bring in this animal called Khomeini, yes the tools of these people behind the curtain, the CIA and Mi6 did that. Through Khomeini, the men behind the curtain ensured that Shia terrorist organizations could be kept funded, such as Hezbollah. These same men behind the curtains funded the mujaheddin who eventually became alqaeda. They also funded thousands of madrases to indoctrinate millions of poor Muslim kids into the ways of the extreme sharia, into hating the west and into waging a holy war on the west ensuring a never ending new blood into the armies of the caliphate. ISIS is another western elite creation, but we have only seen the tip of the iceberg with ISIS, but this is a discussion for another thread. With these Islamic boogeymen, the Imperialists got the access card that they needed to enter into the middle east and other geopolitical important zones around the world to setup bases and to do their shit, all awhile they had the support and the votes of the general populace of the west, because you see, nothing is more fun then going back and killing these evil muzzies right?

Anthony PV
03-23-2015, 12:02 AM

My point was that different peoples (or races) don't think, view the world, experience life, operate among others, function in society, etc. the same way as one another. I think Stoddard's point was to show how Islam was interpreted differently by Arabs and Persians because they were two different peoples... Which, according to him, led to the schism between Sunnites and Shiites... The same way the schism between Catholics and Protestants was interpreted by some racial theorists to be caused by racial differences between European Northerners who were mainly Protestants and European Southerners who were mainly Catholics...

I just wanted to share a random thought to have feedback from your part... Now that different peoples don't think/view the world/experience life/etc. the same way as one another, it's also gonna be impossible to convert all the peoples of the world to one religion, be it Islam, Christianity or whatever... Now, what's your reaction? 'These Kafirs will be Muslim whether they like it or not!' :mad: Or 'Meh, they can believe what they want as long as they don't interfere with my beliefs...' :wink

Wadaad
03-23-2015, 12:10 AM
Blackscarred...I will respomd to your long ass post in due time, let me correct this guy here first

My point was that different peoples (or races) don't think, view the world, experience life, operate among others, function in society, etc. the same way as one another. I think Stoddard's point was to show how Islam was interpreted differently by Arabs and Persians because they were two different peoples... Which, according to him, led to the schism between Sunnites and Shiites... The same way the schism between Catholics and Protestants was interpreted by some racial theorists to be caused by racial differences between European Northerners who were mainly Protestants and European Southerners who were mainly Catholics...

I just wanted to share a random thought to have feedback from your part... Now that different peoples don't think/view the world/experience life/etc. the same way as one another, it's also gonna be impossible to convert all the peoples of the world to one religion, be it Islam, Christianity or whatever... Now, what's your reaction? 'These Kafirs will be Muslim whether they like it or not!' :mad: Or 'Meh, they can believe what they want as long as they don't interfere with my beliefs...' :wink

Persians were predominately Sunni until the Safavids (18th century). There was a time majority of Egyptians and Maghrebis were Shi'ite (Fatimids).... Things change, the sunni/shia world is always on the move. There goes your hypothesis out the window.

Maybe now you can find another nordicist's theories to make a big deal out of :lightbul:

Chicano Colombiano
03-23-2015, 12:12 AM
Me cai de la nube que andaba
Como a veinte mil metros de altura
Por poquito que pierdo la vida
Esa fue mi mejor aventura
Por la suerte cai entre los brazos
De una linda y hermosa creatura.
Me tapo con su lindo vestido
Y corriendo esconder me llevo
Me colmo todo el cuerpo de besos
Y abrazada, conmigo lloro
Preguntaba que yo le dijiera
Que persona de alla me avento

zarzian
03-23-2015, 12:13 AM

I totally agree with this point. Arabs and Persians, while similar in many aspects, are 2 fundamentally different people. If you ask an Iranian, would you die for your country or for Islam, I'll bet that 99% would choose their country, but if you ask an Arab this, I have to say that the majority would die for Islam then their own country, because Islam is really part of the Arabic soul as Stoddard stated. But modern Arabs like Nebuchadnezar and gilgamesh900 would not fall into the latter category as they are nationalistic Arabs rather then secular, which I have 100% respect for.

Wadaad
03-23-2015, 12:14 AM

darth revan, you changed your username again?

Anthony PV
03-23-2015, 12:18 AM
Blackscarred...I will respomd to your long ass post in due time, let me correct this guy here first

Persians were predominately Sunni until the Safavids (18th century). There was a time majority of Egyptians and Maghrebis were Shi'ite (Fatimids).... Things change, the sunni/shia world is always on the move. There goes your hypothesis out the window.

Maybe now you can find another nordicist's theories to make a big deal out of :lightbul:

I know that, dumbass... The same way Northern Europeans were Catholics UNTIL the invention of printing by Gutenberg and the appearance of Martin Luther, John Calvin, etc. and the rise of the Protestant Reformation at the end of the Renaissance... Now, do me a favor, Wadaad: unless you have something SMART to say, SHUT THE FUCK UP! :mad:

LightHouse89
03-23-2015, 12:22 AM
You are 100% right and I wanted to address this point in the post that you quoted me on but it was getting too late, and my brain was dead. What you are talkin about is a modern phenomenon called Islamic fundamentalism and this was created by the people that are currently controlling the west, both you and I know who they are but lets just call them the men behind the curtains. I would even go further then you by saying that these people don't just not care about the problem but they have created the problem.

It all stems from needing an enemy or boogeyman to have a reason to raise such grand armies and technologies to make even Extraterrestrials shit their pants. But its not only about the Army but also the missions and the reasons these Armies are raised, with the control of Oil and natural resources being only one of many important factors, and the wars probably wont stop until a global security grid has been established with complete and 100% control and surveillance of every last place and person.

So while this mission is being currently undertaken, we have to refer back to the boogeyman scenario, and who better to fit that bill then cave warriors screaming allahuakbar with an unlimited quantity of facial and body hair to give that extra effect. This was all prepared and tested while the previous boogeyman, the Red army and state, was being disassembled. 1980 was the official ushering in of the new age of Islamic fundamentalism with the arrival of Khomeini into take power in Iran. Who do you think stated the Islamic revolution of Iran, to topple the Shah and to bring in this animal called Khomeini, yes the tools of these people behind the curtain, the CIA and Mi6 did that. Through Khomeini, the men behind the curtain ensured that Shia terrorist organizations could be kept funded, such as Hezbollah. These same men behind the curtains funded the mujaheddin who eventually became alqaeda. They also funded thousands of madrases to indoctrinate millions of poor Muslim kids into the ways of the extreme sharia, into hating the west and into waging a holy war on the west ensuring a never ending new blood into the armies of the caliphate. ISIS is another western elite creation, but we have only seen the tip of the iceberg with ISIS, but this is a discussion for another thread. With these Islamic boogeymen, the Imperialists got the access card that they needed to enter into the middle east and other geopolitical important zones around the world to setup bases and to do their shit, all awhile they had the support and the votes of the general populace of the west, because you see, nothing is more fun then going back and killing these evil muzzies right?

Imperialism today isn't the same as it once was. Today its more about protecting the interests of afew at the top. Most people here are not in favor of having a large foreign policy. It is pointless as the cold war is long over and there is no need for it. The only need for it is to protect the business interests of a minority of people. More and more people here are realizing the system is rigged against us and does more harm for us and the world.

They are not even open to new technologies coming out that reduce our need for things like oil. The big industries such as in the oil industry see it very differently. As oppose to them maybe changing they are more hell bent on controlling what they can.

They are not well liked here but they have a lot of control here and abroad. Mind you there is a growing movement here out west that wants secession from the Federal system. People are fed up with the government here. I am one of them along with many other American posters here. They have ruined our image abroad and have actually ruined our identity too.

Wadaad
03-23-2015, 12:25 AM
I know that, dumbass... The same way Northern Europeans were Catholics UNTIL the invention of printing by Gutenberg and the appearance of Martin Luther, John Calvin, etc. and the rise of the Protestant Reformation at the end of the Renaissance... Now, do me a favor, Wadaad: unless you have something SMART to say, SHUT THE FUCK UP! :mad:

Not a similar analogy at all...the reformation split the Catholic world in the 16th century (after thousands of years of being a single church). The Sunni-Shi'ia split happened a generation after Prophet Mohammed's death and was based on the criteria for picking his successors.

Iron Sheik
03-23-2015, 12:28 AM

That makes no sense dude. I have to give wadaad points on this one. There is no direcet ethnic/racial dimension. In some isolated areas in west-asia, where local traditions were still pervasive. They could have left their local imprint in the interpretation of the religion they adopted which is what spurred a lot of the localized amalgations of religions. Like the druze, alawaites, 6ers, ahl-e-haqq even yezidis. But Persians didn't racially chose shiism, because it matched Zoroastrianism or their inner iranic nature. That's just weird to assume. It was just the safavid conversion of the region, in order for the local safavid rulers to establish solidified hegemony against the other hundreds of contenders east and west of Persia(amongst the many Turkic rulers). It was easier that way to create a safavid bastion. A safavid core. Not that there are intellectually any meaningful differences between shiism and sunnism. Even though those differences are extremely overplayed.

Although expected as Europeans tend to racialize different dimensions of culture/religion/view points giving them some sort of pseudo-biological basis. F.ex in the case of ali ilahism, which is corruption of Zoroastrianism and shiism, there was a lack of knowledge on the part of their local religious leaders. Later this religious movement was abandoned as the twelver shiahs started to ratify twelver interpretation into the population of those areas. So race has nothing to do with religion or ideas. That's weirdo stormfront talk. White people always have a way of bringing race in, like it's a yardstick for any meaningful differences or anything they can't explain via their own POV.

zarzian
03-23-2015, 12:29 AM
Imperialism today isn't the same as it once was. Today its more about protecting the interests of afew at the top. Most people here are not in favor of having a large foreign policy. It is pointless as the cold war is long over and there is no need for it. The only need for it is to protect the business interests of a minority of people. More and more people here are realizing the system is rigged against us and does more harm for us and the world.

They are not even open to new technologies coming out that reduce our need for things like oil. The big industries such as in the oil industry see it very differently. As oppose to them maybe changing they are more hell bent on controlling what they can.

They are not well liked here but they have a lot of control here and abroad. Mind you there is a growing movement here out west that wants secession from the Federal system. People are fed up with the government here. I am one of them along with many other American posters here. They have ruined our image abroad and have actually ruined our identity too.

Yea I tried to stay away from words like "a few at the top", "anglo-american elite', or "globalist" or "bankers" or "zionist" because many people would just label me a conspiracy theorist and would disregard anything I said, but Yea I didnt mean imperialism as in the older model but the one perpetrated by the......... ILLUMINATI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chicano Colombiano
03-23-2015, 12:52 AM
Carajo puto ¿qué coño dices

zarzian
03-23-2015, 12:53 AM
Quien, yo?

Fatboy
03-23-2015, 12:53 AM
Yayaya

Fatboy
03-23-2015, 12:54 AM
Waddad looks like my butthole

Chicano Colombiano
03-23-2015, 12:54 AM
No le pude decir nada, nada
Solamente pense en la maldad
Me subi hasta la nube mas alta
Y tirarme a matar de verdad
Y olvidar a una ingrata perfura
En mi cara me supo enganar

Chicano Colombiano
03-23-2015, 12:55 AM
negrito puto maldito

Fatboy
03-23-2015, 12:58 AM
Puto negrito arabe

Chicano Colombiano
03-23-2015, 12:59 AM
Solamente pense en la maldad

Chicano Colombiano
03-23-2015, 01:01 AM
Carajo de mierda

Nebuchadnezzar
03-23-2015, 01:03 AM
Its funny how inspite of spouting 'atheism' atheism left right and center, your blatant rafidi bias is transparent...It's clear to me now that you are a shia who left Islam, why dont you concern yourself with the havoc your militias wrecked when they got the taste of power? When black south africans finally toppled apartheid in 1994, they didnt scream for blood and vengeance, why couldnt you follow their example?

"Rafidhi bias"

Lol, there it is... I've now figured your type, speaking of Rafidha, and the persuction of the poor sunni citizen, Could you then explain to me if your theory stands correct, how come Al-Qaeda & ISIS is active in Libya (There isn't a ruling shiite goverment there), what about Sinai & the terror attacks, is Egyptian a shiite state, what about Pakistan or Afghanistan ? What havoc are you talking about, you Al-Jazeera puppet, burning a couple of houses to some ISIS sympathizers is in Tikrit now reaking havoc, have had you in tears now ?

Lol, just last time we spoke, you didn't seem to care about ancient artifacts dating some 3000-4000 years ago, but somehow a couple of burned houses is making you emotional.

Your "Sunni are victims card, thus being extremist" that's the White-house talk right there, Barry Obongo, making execuses for terrorists, as he goes, and why not the Saudi lobby, have invested billions in maintaining such a relationship with the united states. I "Lol'd" hard last week, seeing John Kerry, speaking about "Our sunni allies" in his last hearing.

Where is your voice, when ISIS where slaughtering sunni villiages in algeria in the 1990s, for no reason at all, or ISIS executing whole sunni tribes, just for refusing to make bay'a. If you think ISIS represents Sunni-islam or vice verca, than the problem is clearly with you personally for making that connection.

Don't be throwing stones at shiites, Kuffar, sufis or anyother group than the sunnis themselves... they brought this upon themselves, as far as I'm concerned Sunnis are footsoldiers, fighting american wars just like in the 1980s, against the Soviets, now the common enemy is Iran.

Shiites or Sunnis, I really couldn't care less..... But it's sunni governed countries that are puppet states, you want to blame anyone blame them.

And speaking of Shiites, well I haven't seen a shiite suicide bomb, behead, kidnap, and enslave women and screaming "Ya Hussein" in the process, that's the work of the homosexual Sheikh of Al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah,

ISIS are a bigger threat to sunnis themselves than any other thing, because that's from the inside.

Wadaad, you suffer from ISIS-Sympthasum....

Chicano Colombiano
03-23-2015, 01:08 AM
si guachas mi ranfla corre

Wadaad
03-23-2015, 01:13 AM
"Rafidhi bias"

Lol, there it is... I've now figured your type, speaking of Rafidha, and the persuction of the poor sunni citizen, Could you then explain to me if your theory stands correct, how come Al-Qaeda & ISIS is active in Libya (There isn't a ruling shiite goverment there), what about Sinai & the terror attacks, is Egyptian a shiite state, what about Pakistan or Afghanistan ? What havoc are you talking about, you Al-Jazeera puppet, burning a couple of houses to some ISIS sympathizers is in Tikrit now reaking havoc, have had you in tears now ?

Lol, just last time we spoke, you didn't seem to care about ancient artifacts dating some 3000-4000 years ago, but somehow a couple of burned houses is making you emotional.

Where is your voice, when ISIS where slaughtering sunni villiages in algeria in the 1990s, for no reason at all, or ISIS executing whole sunni tribes, just for refusing to make bay'a. If you think ISIS represents Sunni-islam or vice verca, than the problem is clearly with you personally for making that connection.

Don't be throwing stones at shiites, Kuffar, sufis or anyother group than the sunnis themselves... they brought this upon themselves, as far as I'm concerned Sunnis are footsoldiers, fighting american wars just like in the 1980s, against the Soviets, now the common enemy is Iran.

Shiites or Sunnis, I really couldn't care less..... But it's sunni governed countries that are puppet states, you want to blame anyone blame them.

And speaking of Shiites, well I haven't seen a shiite suicide bomb, behead, kidnap, and enslave women and screaming "Ya Hussein" in the process, that's the work of the homosexual Sheikh of Al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah,

ISIS are a bigger threat to sunnis themselves than any other thing, because that's from the inside.

Wadaad, you suffer from ISIS-Sympthasum....

Shias sure have a love for insulting dead people :lol: Just because he never married, he is now a homosexual

The only thing I agree with you is, that ISIS is a bigger threat to Sunnis. Which is something I already said in this thread:

Nebuchadnezzar
03-23-2015, 01:15 AM
Shias sure have a love for insulting dead people :lol: Just because he never married, he is now a homosexual

The only thing I agree with you is, that ISIS is a bigger threat to Sunnis. Which is something I already said in this thread:

Ibn Taymiyah is a not a sheikh as much as he's a Dajjal.... A Munafiq... By islamic terms.

Shia's have a centralized cleregy (Taqleed), Sunnis don't, they're allowed to make Ijtihad...

Both does have it's pro's and cons, I preffer the sunni approach by theory, but in a chaotic sitiuation as it is in the M.E. a centralized, organized strategy is the best.

Thus explaining, why Sunni-islamist fractions in Syria, are involved in an inter-sect civil war.

Shah-Jehan
03-23-2015, 01:17 AM
si guachas mi ranfla corre

কি বলস এগূলা?

Wadaad
03-23-2015, 01:22 AM
Ibn Taymiyah is a not a sheikh as much as he's a Dajjal.... A Munafiq... By islamic terms.

Shia's have a centralized cleregy (Taqleed), Sunnis don't, they're allowed to make Ijtihad...

Both does have it's pro's and cons, I preffer the sunni approach by theory, but in a chaotic sitiuation as it is in the M.E. a centralized, organized strategy is the best.

Thus explaining, why Sunni-islamist fractions in Syria, are involved in an inter-sect civil war.

So you had no problems with Saddam?

Fatboy
03-23-2015, 01:28 AM
carajo negrito pincha puta madre

Nebuchadnezzar
03-23-2015, 01:30 AM
So you had no problems with Saddam?

Well, the man executed some of my family members, my honour won't let me defend the man.

But apart from his wicked ways & wrong strategy, the Man was tough and decisive, but his methods we're wrong.

Fighting wars on the behalf of others, than later screwd by the americans.

But if a man like Saddam, was to be around although fair and just.... could run the country with a firm grip, I'm in favor

I'm surely not infavor of this corrupt american democracy, a bunch corrupt incompetent puppets hired to sell Iraq at a discount price to the Americans, luckily things went sour for the US in Iraq, and the operation didn't go as planned.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/03/world/middleeast/china-reaps-biggest-benefits-of-iraq-oil-boom.html?_r=0

I'm more in favor of these chinese, because Jews & Americans, could never be my allies, we are sworn enemies, especially Jews and their hatred for Iraq, since babylonian times.

Shah-Jehan
03-23-2015, 01:32 AM
carajo negrito pincha puta madre

তূই কি মেনটাল পেসেনট নাকি?

zarzian
03-23-2015, 01:40 AM
Me gusta la bandera en to nombre, essey

Iron Sheik
03-23-2015, 01:44 AM
Can you retarded spics check yourself out of this thread? This isn't the American immigration services offices. Please stay the fuck out if you can't contribute anything sensible.

silver_surfer
03-23-2015, 08:51 AM
[QUOTE=Petros Houhoulis;3477982]Sooner or later the BJP shall extinguish the Muslim ilk from India. I'll give you a hint: Hinduists are the MOST SUCCESSFUL IMMIGRANT MINORITY IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...

You might not know but in this year Delhi state elections, BJP suffered the heaviest lost. They only managed to get 3 seats out of 60, the rest 57 went to AAP(Common Man's Party). You should be well versed with Indian politics before having such claims. BJP, described as a "hindutva political party" by itself (vaguely) and by leftists (very explicitly) has recently risen in popularity. Under their PM candidate N.Modi, who is seen as a threat to the rights of the Abrahamic minorities due to reasons like agenda of "ghar wapasi"(Converting Muslims and Christians to Hinduism), "valentine day"(Their sister party RSS oppose by saying that it is against the Indian culture) "10 kids brigade"(In order to maintain their majority status, every Hindu family should give birth to 10 kids).

While the agenda of PM Modi is exclusively development and "pride in motherland", the political history of his party and his personal history can't be ignored. He is seen as a controversial figure even though the exact nature of his past or the party's is NOT well established. Every person has their own version of the story.

Because Religion is important to people in India, therefore in a Democracy it gets exploited to get votes. BJP vaguely caters to the Hindu Right fringe groups, and Congress caters to the Muslim minority, hoping to unite their votes in the threat of a common enemy vastly more in numbers than their own minority. The Idea is only if 20% of the 70% of Hindu-majority are religiously motivated to get BJP into Power, then the Congress must counter it by catering to the 20% muslim-minority. To level the playing field. Eventually it boils down to the Hindu vs Muslim debates with historic events (some going back to 100's of years) taken as some sort of a justification to explain the modern-day political scene.

And eventually, every debate boils down to the vaguely defined and often misunderstood term "The Idea of India". Left claims it is synonymous with the idea of "secularism". Right claims it is synonymous with the idea of "hindutva" which they define as "claiming loyalty to your motherland irrespective of religion".

Petros Houhoulis
03-23-2015, 04:21 PM
You might not know but in this year Delhi state elections, BJP suffered the heaviest lost. They only managed to get 3 seats out of 60, the rest 57 went to AAP(Common Man's Party). You should be well versed with Indian politics before having such claims. BJP, described as a "hindutva political party" by itself (vaguely) and by leftists (very explicitly) has recently risen in popularity. Under their PM candidate N.Modi, who is seen as a threat to the rights of the Abrahamic minorities due to reasons like agenda of "ghar wapasi"(Converting Muslims and Christians to Hinduism), "valentine day"(Their sister party RSS oppose by saying that it is against the Indian culture) "10 kids brigade"(In order to maintain their majority status, every Hindu family should give birth to 10 kids).

Who gives a shit whether Modi tries to bring Christians and Muslims back to Hinduism... He is far better than most Muslim rulers of India in the past, and yes, I do not expect any Indian ruler to be even remotely close to a European one.

While the agenda of PM Modi is exclusively development and "pride in motherland", the political history of his party and his personal history can't be ignored. He is seen as a controversial figure even though the exact nature of his past or the party's is NOT well established. Every person has their own version of the story.

Because Religion is important to people in India, therefore in a Democracy it gets exploited to get votes. BJP vaguely caters to the Hindu Right fringe groups, and Congress caters to the Muslim minority, hoping to unite their votes in the threat of a common enemy vastly more in numbers than their own minority. The Idea is only if 20% of the 70% of Hindu-majority are religiously motivated to get BJP into Power, then the Congress must counter it by catering to the 20% muslim-minority. To level the playing field. Eventually it boils down to the Hindu vs Muslim debates with historic events (some going back to 100's of years) taken as some sort of a justification to explain the modern-day political scene.

The Muslim minority is not even 15% kiddo! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_India) You lose...

And eventually, every debate boils down to the vaguely defined and often misunderstood term "The Idea of India". Left claims it is synonymous with the idea of "secularism". Right claims it is synonymous with the idea of "hindutva" which they define as "claiming loyalty to your motherland irrespective of religion".

They are both correct!

Overall, you cannot deny that the Hindus are the most successful group in Yankeeland (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLxO54nT-Yc), can you?

How do Muslims, both from India and outside of it, compare???

LightHouse89
03-23-2015, 04:52 PM
Yea I tried to stay away from words like "a few at the top", "anglo-american elite', or "globalist" or "bankers" or "zionist" because many people would just label me a conspiracy theorist and would disregard anything I said, but Yea I didnt mean imperialism as in the older model but the one perpetrated by the......... ILLUMINATI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well who benefits from these wars or useless endeavors. They dont improve my life much. Mind you we have our own natrual resources here. We dont even need to do business with the old world. Oil is the new currency these days. My government though is a problem. For us here and for the country as a whole in world politics.

I wouldnt worry. America wont be around for ever and most likely wont be around a century from now. America has done more to weaken the western world than help it. Its degraded europe culturally or contributed to that happening.

EliasAlucard
04-12-2015, 07:30 PM
Beth Nahrin :lol:Well it does sound better than Zoomalia, wouldn't you say? :lol:

Beth Nahrin is our indigenous term for "Mesopotamia" (which is Greek). It means literally, "home between the rivers", or something like that.

You think you are jews to have an equivalent of their zionist movement?No. Jews are far smarter than Assyrians, and unlike Assyrians, Jews can actually think like adults. Muslims can too. Assyrians used to be capable of thinking like adults in the past, but no longer.

I was merely describing a scenario in take say, 50-300 years from now, once humanity has exterminated all Muslims, and the Assyrian diaspora resettles in Assyria. When that happens, we may no longer speak our Neo-Aramaic languages. Times will be different then for all of humanity, but one thing is certain: the turd world will be gone, and humanity will finally be free from you shit peoples.

What then Wadaad? Yeah that's right ;) The real and very sad tragedy here Wadaad, is that you somehow believe Muslims are these invincible super warriors or something. The West is holding back against you miserable towelheads, either because they're Christians (and therefore influenced by turn the other cheek mentality), or because despite their atheism, they're raised in secular humanist (really actually Christian) values and similar pacifistic lingo. Had the West been Islamic and you brown folks been Christians, believe me, they would've exterminated you without thinking twice about it.

No one will miss Muslims on their extinction day. You Muslims are a burden to us all and we can't wait until you're all gone from this planet. We'll rejoice the day we won't have to think about "radical Islam", "moderate Muslims", "brown people" and retarded shit like that.

Unlike yourself, my dislike of jews does not stem from envy of their success...No of course not. Such an original freethinker like yourself obviously has serious and legitimate historical grievances with Jews; you don't dislike Jews like every other Muslim knucklehead who hates Jews because his religion indoctrinates him to hate Jews. No, not you Wadaad; you're too noble for such ignoble feelings. Unlike the rest of us mortals, you actually have valid reasons to dislike Jews, ain't that right?

What the hell have Jews done to Somalia anyway for you to dislike them? Get the fuck out of here with that shit man, you Somalis have no dog in this fight! It's not like Somalia wouldn't be a shithole if you Somalis were Christians; Eritrea and Ethiopia, while arguably not as bad as Somalia, are shitholes too, and they have far more Christians than Somalia (what is it in Somalia, 99% Sunni?).

For your information, I actually don't hate Jews. I even admire several of them for their wisdom, contribution to culture and science, and so on. There are plenty of good and productive Jews who have rejected Zionism and that International Jewry cabal, like Noam Chomsky, Norman Finkelstein and also other Jews who are fairly apolitical but good people, like Carl Sagan, Jim Steinman and so on. These are just a few off the top of my head. There's plenty more Jews like that.

Unlike you, I stand with a man when he's right and depart from him when he's wrong, as Abe Lincoln once said. I don't "hate" Jews simply because they're Jewish. That would be racist, and I'm not as racist as you are, that's for sure. But I do recognize the evil of Jews, just as I recognize their better traits and other positive aspects.

And let's also be honest here Wadaad: you hate Jews because they've insulted the honor of all Muslims. Jews are bigger and stronger than you Muslims, and you know it; that's how worthless and useless you "1.5 billion Muslims" are, that a nation of 15 million Jews can totally outcompete you. Quality before quantity sure has a new meaning when comparing Jews to the mentally semi-retarded Muslims. And it upsets Muslims like yourself, because you're all mental midgets anyhow, whereas the Jews explain the universe to the dumb Goyim.

My problem with Jews is their political elites, which are pure evil. I agree with Voltaire, Wagner and Hitler on that part:

“They [the Jews] are, all of them, born with raging fanaticism in their hearts, just as the Bretons and the Germans are born with blond hair. I would not be in the least bit surprised if these people would not some day become deadly to the human race.” — Voltaire

“The Jew is the demon behind the corruption of mankind.” — Wagner

“The personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew.” — Hitler

But unlike you Muslims, good stuff can actually come from Jews. Jews are like that parasitic Venom symbiote in Spiderman: gives you a lot of strength and power, but also eats up your soul. With Islam and Muslims on the other hand, it's all about eating up your soul and poisoning your civilization. At least some good qualities come out of Jews, whereas with you Muslims, it's all misery and mayhem.

So Jews definitely have their qualities, unlike you mud/Muslim people.

And I don't do envy btw; I'm too manly for that silly womanly shit.

Zionist movement was christian first and then allocated to Euro jews. It is a western concept and project that you are not part of, nor will Assyrians be capable of replicating itWell there are more Assyrians in the West now, than there are Assyrians in the Middle East. It took Jews 2000 years to recreate Israel (actually 2700 years if you wanna get picky). Things will go a lot faster now because you know, we have the internetz.

(as much as you denied it in the past it is good to see you acknowledge the similarity with the Muslim IraqisI've never denied it? When I began discussing this stuff (like in early 2008, on Flashback Forum), I was under the impression that Iraqi Muslims and so on, were actual Arabs (because they really, really look different from us Assyrians; they're much uglier if anything, and that's not to say all Assyrians are beautiful; Assyrians can be very ugly too, but Iraqi Muslims have that certified we're-all-untermenchen-ready-for-the-gaschamber look :lol: Hell even you Somalis are prettier than Iraqi Muslims :thumb001:). Then someone pointed out to me that the Arabs from the peninsula didn't completely change the demographics of the Middle East. I looked it up, and it seemed to be some truth in it.

Now, had I been dishonest like you, I'd still say they have no ancestry from the ancient Assyrians for ideological reasons (and you're all about ideology Wadaad; always have been; it's one of the reasons you're a dishonest guy). The truth is that modern Assyrians are very much so (and pretty much entirely, save some minor Armenian ancestry), legitimate descendants of the ancient Assyrians (although modern Assyrians certainly are quite dumbed down in comparison), and, while there's some significant legitimate descent from the ancient Assyrians in modern Muslim Iraqis and other Middle Easterners, they're simply not Assyrians. A good analogy would be: the rest of the Middle East is about as Assyrian as for example, modern British are Scandinavian (they too have some Viking ancestry (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Viking_Expansion.svg), but that doesn't mean modern Scottish or English folks are genetically the same as Norwegians).

need I mention honor killings occur in your 'christian' community but is absent from SomalisYes please do? It's not like we have honor killings anyway. There might be some occasional Assyrian husband going mad and killing his wife, but stuff like that happens also among Europeans:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Benoit

Unlike Kurds, we don't have a strongly rooted honor killing culture, and unlike Kurds and Somalis, we don't mutilate the clitoris of our daughters. So don't even go there, if you don't wanna embarrass your own animal people.

Calling Somalia a shit hole is laughable when Assyrians have not produced anything to compete with...please tell me what Assyrians have done to look down on Somalis :lol:Well, for one thing, we aren't responsible for Somalia ;)

And besides, even Syria and Iraq now, despite being torn to pieces by ISIS, are actually more preferable to live in than in Somalia. That's epic fail Wadaad, total epic fail ;)

Do you really believe that if we Assyrians were given independence in the 20th century, that our country today would look like Somalia? Nigga please (and don't start crying over me calling you the N-word; take it like a man, don't be a mangina about it). At worst, an independent Assyria would look like Armenia, and at best, it'd be like one of the more liberal oil gulf countries, but better.

Don't for a second flatter yourself by thinking we Assyrians are as useless as you Zoomalis. Most Assyrians truly are incompetent idiots, but they're still far above your chimp level.

We Assyrians are in the situation we are in, because our Muslim neighbors are persecuting us. You Somalis are the most failed nation on earth, and that's entirely your own doing. It's not the same ballpark. You Somalis truly suck, whereas we Assyrians weren't given a fair shot.

Your so called Assyrian empire (which is hardpressed to be associated with y'all anymore than the macedonian slavs would be with Alexander the Great) is a remnant of the bronze age, is that what you're proud of?Yes, trust Wadaad the OWD clown, who also happens to be an authority on genetics, to decide whether or not modern Assyrians are the legitimate descendants of the ancient Assyrians. What would I do without your expertise?

And for your information, Late Bronze Age Middle East, was actually a better place to live in (in spite of the lack of modern technology and all the Assyrian cruelty) than present day Somalia. At least there wasn't famine in ancient Assyria. Even Gypsies are better than you Somalis.

Somalis were critical in the Indian ocean chapter of the Silk and Spice trade as recent as the 1500s. You were dhimmis then too ;)Dhimmi is higher on Mary's race ladder than Somali :D

And what's so bad about being dhimmi anyway? I think it's awesome to be dhimmi: you don't have to risk your life in bullshit wars you don't believe in, and you get to exclude black slaves from entering your gene pool because they're Muslims and you're not. Of course from your Somali perspective, dhimmis are bad to you, because we dhimmis are allowed to discriminate you Somalis and exclude your shitty nigger genes from our gene pool, but from the Assyrian POV, it's great to be dhimmi, and get this: Assyrian Negroid free and Mongoloid free racial purity, is largely thanks to dhimmitude. Assyrians are the real evolutionary winners in rejecting Islam and going dhimmi. It's the big Assyrian fuck you to the entire Muslim Middle East, that we'd prefer to live in poor socioeconomic conditions, endure social discrimination and recurring persecution; all that, rather than participate in Muslim culture and become quarterniggers. Now that's pride right there, son. We Assyrians maintained our ethnic integrity and preserved our racial purity, whereas the rest of the Middle East became sandniggers, literally.

And let's face it Wadaad, you hate us Assyrians because in Assyrian culture, it's shameful to allow our daughters to marry Somalis. Every Assyrian parent (not just the fathers, but also the mothers) would go bananas if their daughter came home with a Somali boyfriend. It's of course the same among Muslims Arabs, but they're not as honest as I am about it, therefore you kiss their ass because like most mainstream people, you prefer lies over truth.

And that's something you should be ashamed over, that at the end of the day, you're a dishonest and very dishonorable man.

Wadaad
04-13-2015, 01:00 AM
Beth Nahrin is as indigenous as "الولايات المتحدة"...it is a direct translation of a foreign (this case the Greek "Mesopotamia") toponym...It would serve Assyrians better to come up with an indigenous name for their supposed homeland.

I stopped reading after you went into fantasy mode (4th paragraph onwards).

EliasAlucard
04-13-2015, 09:45 AM
Beth Nahrin is as indigenous as "الولايات المتحدة"...it is a direct translation of a foreign (this case the Greek "Mesopotamia") toponym...It would serve Assyrians better to come up with an indigenous name for their supposed homeland.Sure, but it still sounds better than Zoomalia ;)

I stopped reading after you went into fantasy mode (4th paragraph onwards).Oh be a man and tell it like it is: you got real butthurt after I penetrated that black hole of yours with my 2 cm penis.

Fact of the matter is, you Muslims will be exterminated within the next 100 years, and I'll be rejoicing and popping popcorn when that happens ;)

adsız
04-13-2015, 09:51 AM
I stopped reading after you went into fantasy mode (4th paragraph onwards).

:thumb001:

Izildorr
04-16-2015, 02:36 AM
Africa should just be nuked and the raw materials collected.