PDA

View Full Version : Why do I get criticized for posting "dark" people but Scholarios Chiotis not?

Sikeliot
03-19-2015, 05:36 PM
He cherrypicks even darker Greeks than the southern Italians I post.. much darker. Why does he not receive the same criticism as me?

Hadouken
03-19-2015, 05:37 PM
because most Greek members dont care and even like those woggy types among themselves

Sikeliot
03-19-2015, 05:38 PM
because most Greek members dont care and even like those woggy types among themselves

Why though? Why do Italian members care so much and Greek members not?

Casandrinos
03-19-2015, 05:40 PM
Because Scholarios is joking and is not trying to pass these people as typical.

Sikeliot
03-19-2015, 05:42 PM

I don't necessarily believe that, but ok. I am not mad at him, I am wondering why the Greek users are not rising in revolt and creating a site 'HellenicRoots" to bash him just like Italian users have done to me. Given that the people he posts are much darker than my photos, it'd certainly be more warranted.

Casandrinos
03-19-2015, 05:47 PM
He is joking.....not so hard to tell.

You on the other side are being serious and repetitive.

Sikeliot
03-19-2015, 05:48 PM
But I think he does actually believe those people are typical. The point was even if I was joking, I'd be treated as if I was serious, and not everyone I've posted is dark. I am not angry about this so much as just wondering why there is a double standard.

alfieb
03-19-2015, 05:48 PM
I'll make an exception to my "vacation".

SCHOLARIOS IS GREEK.
HE DOES NOT CREATE 20 THREADS A DAY ABOUT CLASSIFYING RANDOM GREEKS.
HE IS NOT AN ADMINISTRATOR (or, even worse, someone who is lying about not being one).

THERE IS NO EQUATING THE TWO OF YOU.

If Scholarios were a fake Greek who created dozens and dozens of threads every goddamn day about exotic-looking Greeks because he were obsessed with the subject and had no life, my hypothesis is that the Greeks would feel the same way about him that Italians feel about you. That is not the case. Of everyone on the forum, only Kylie Estefan is even close to being the category-five anthrotard that you are.

Ah, that felt good. Thanks.

Sikeliot
03-19-2015, 05:50 PM
I'll make an exception to my "vacation".

SCHOLARIOS IS GREEK.
HE DOES NOT CREATE 20 THREADS A DAY ABOUT CLASSIFYING RANDOM GREEKS.
HE IS NOT AN ADMINISTRATOR (or, even worse, someone who is lying about not being one).

THERE IS NO EQUATING THE TWO OF YOU.

If Scholarios were a fake Greek who created dozens and dozens of threads every goddamn day about exotic-looking Greeks because he were obsessed with the subject and had no life, my hypothesis is that the Greeks would feel the same way about him that Italians feel about you. That is not the case. Of everyone on the forum, only Kylie Estefan is even close to being the category-five anthrotard that you are.

Ah, that felt good. Thanks.

I don't really care about your opinion, so that was a complete and utter waste of both of our time! Yours for bothering to post it, and mine for even bothering to read it :)

alfieb
03-19-2015, 05:52 PM
I don't really care about your opinion, so that was a complete and utter waste of both of our time! Yours for bothering to post it, and mine for even bothering to read it :)

There's no such thing as someone else wasting your time, Clementina. You have 75,000 posts here, and over 10,000 at ABF between your main account, your banned accounts, and your sockpuppets.

If you don't want to be criticized, stop spitting in people's faces.

Sikeliot
03-19-2015, 05:52 PM
I work 40+ hours per week, get excellent grades, and still have time to post, that is a great accomplishment and it's not one you understand, so please, spare me the condescending talk and go on vacation like you said you would.

Tacitus
03-19-2015, 05:55 PM

He is joking.....not so hard to tell.

You on the other side are being serious and repetitive.

Aye.

dude
03-19-2015, 05:56 PM
Perhaps because you are kind of a serious individual and makes it funny for some to troll you. You are also a much more popular poster and there are many Italians who are very adamant to Italy being more nordid. Greek do not seem to care about being dark, in fact they seem to pride themselves on it. You know, similar to the infamous Iberian trolling.

Sikeliot
03-19-2015, 05:59 PM
I don't think either my posts nor his should get that kind of criticism but There is an unfair double standard. That's what I'm asking about.

dude
03-19-2015, 06:02 PM
I don't think either my posts nor his should get that kind of criticism but There is an unfair double standard. That's what I'm asking about.
Life is not fair.

Tacitus
03-19-2015, 06:04 PM
Perhaps because you are kind of a serious individual and makes it funny for some to troll you. You are also a much more popular poster and there are many Italians who are very adamant to Italy being more nordid. Greek do not seem to care about being dark, in fact they seem to pride themselves on it. You know, similar to the infamous Iberian trolling.

99% of the Italians on here are not nordicist as you're implying. Perpetuating that we're pseudo/peripheral-Europeans that all look like Jews or Levantines, or that we're descended from Roman slaves from Syria, or that we're "Catholicized" Jews gets to be a pain in the ass after tens of thousands of posts of the same stuff. Then the trolls jump on it like the fucking hyenas they are.

Ironically, the full-blooded Italians here (both diasporans and natives) are neither Levantine looking nor Nordic (at least the ones who've posted their picture, including myself). We look like what we are – Italian.

That's all I'm going to say on this. I don't wanna get into a lengthy, time-wasting argument. Just needed to get my $.02 in.

TheBlondeSalad
03-19-2015, 06:07 PM
99% of the Italians on here are not nordicist as you're implying. Perpetuating that we're pseudo/peripheral-Europeans that all look like Jews or Levantines, or that we're descended from Roman slaves from Syria, or that we're "Catholicized" Jews gets to be a pain in the ass after tens of thousands of posts of the same stuff.

Ironically, the full-blooded Italians here (both diasporans and natives) are neither Levantine looking nor Nordic (at least the ones who've posted their picture, including myself). We look like what we are – Italian.

That's all I'm going to say on this. I don't wanna get into a lengthy, time-wasting argument. Just needed to get my $.02 in.

:thumb001:

Kastrioti1443
03-19-2015, 06:11 PM
I work 40+ hours per week, get excellent grades, and still have time to post, that is a great accomplishment and it's not one you understand, so please, spare me the condescending talk and go on vacation like you said you would.

I will try to follow your example.

Porpolita
03-19-2015, 06:12 PM
I am not surprised that you get more criticism.

Scholarios Chiotis:

A real GREEK person. Sometimes posts exotic Greeks for irony.

Sikeliot:

Acts like the Sicilian Ambassador, but has never been to Sicily. Posts 20 threads a day with people who look Yemeni or Pakistani. Wants to convince everyone that they are typical.

Dictator
03-19-2015, 06:16 PM
You know things are bad when even Porpolita is against you.

allalor
03-19-2015, 06:26 PM
http://bellunopiu.it/wp-content/uploads/tafazzi_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif

Sikeliot
03-19-2015, 07:30 PM
Posts 20 threads a day with people who look Yemeni or Pakistani.

LOL WTF SHOW ME WHERE seriously. It's ironic because the time you went on about the people looking nonwhite and exotic was the time that the Italian users for once agreed with ME, not you, that the people did not look odd. Make sure to read this carefully because in that thread you were the only one who found the people to be exotic.

Do you really mean to tell me if Scholarios posted dark Greeks every day that he'd get backlash??

The reason I sometimes post darker people is because if I don't, no one will believe they exist. The Italian users deny they exist. As for Scholarios he is a Greek poster who does post some dark Greeks.. there is no Italian user who does the same.

Hadouken
03-19-2015, 08:45 PM
Sikeliot seriously you open/have opened waaaay too many threads about sicilians with a lot of wogs included

that is one of the main reasons

Highlands
03-19-2015, 08:54 PM
Maybe because you portray the exotic people as non European influenced. Maybe if you talk about them within the European/Neolithic spectrum, others won't mind. For instance, Scholarios calls the darker Greeks "native Pelasgians" but you focus on the idea that darker Sicilians have lots of recent NE or "foreign" blood. Also don't forget most Italians look "Italic" - a very western phenotype which can barely fit in the Balkans let alone in the MENA.

Porpolita
03-19-2015, 08:59 PM
LOL WTF SHOW ME WHERE seriously. It's ironic because the time you went on about the people looking nonwhite and exotic was the time that the Italian users for once agreed with ME, not you, that the people did not look odd. Make sure to read this carefully because in that thread you were the only one who found the people to be exotic.

Okay then. Maybe my opinion was inaccurate because I am not used to that part of the phenotypic spectrum.

Do you really mean to tell me if Scholarios posted dark Greeks every day that he'd get backlash??

But he does not do that, so there is no way of telling how they would react.

I think Italians are more sensitive than Greeks because the way you show Sicilians & Calabrese makes it easy for everyone to troll them.

For example, yesterday Mn1 opened a thread about his "genetics". But then we discovered the true purpose of the thread: to troll Sicilians with "genetic tests" and "plots" that the average person knows nothing about.

The reason I sometimes post darker people is because if I don't, no one will believe they exist. The Italian users deny they exist

Don't worry. Everyone knows that "dark" people exist in all Southern European countries.

Sikeliot
03-19-2015, 09:05 PM
Maybe because you portray the exotic people as non European influenced. Maybe if you talk about them within the European/Neolithic spectrum, others won't mind. For instance, Scholarios calls the darker Greeks "native Pelasgians" but you focus on the idea that darker Sicilians have lots of recent NE or "foreign" blood. Also don't forget most Italians look "Italic" - a very western phenotype which can barely fit in the Balkans let alone in the MENA.

I've always said that this is not true; that southern Italians who are dark have always been dark and are not such due to MENA influence just as blonde, blue eyed Italians do not look Norman.

Also, the "Italic" look is Norid, DinaroMed etc. It is not "Western" and doesn't look British, Iberian, French etc. In fact a lot of Albanians can have such a look.. but the proper "Italic" look is mostly Central Italians, not southerners and Sicilians.

alfieb
03-19-2015, 09:07 PM
I've always said that this is not true; that southern Italians who are dark have always been dark and are not such due to MENA influence just as blonde, blue eyed Italians do not look Norman.

Also, the "Italic" look is Norid, DinaroMed etc. It is not "Western" and doesn't look British, Iberian, French etc. In fact a lot of Albanians can have such a look.. but the proper "Italic" look is mostly Central Italians, not southerners and Sicilians.

A Sicilian who used to post here had one British ancestor 200 years ago. You said it effected his phenotype and that he does not look Italian, he looks British.

You are 25% Polish and you claim that every Greek member here looks more Slavic than you do. Your autism prevents you from seeing how obnoxious your comments truly are.

Darth Revan
03-19-2015, 09:10 PM
Maybe because he has made a few threads with that shite, and as Casandrinos suggets, without basing his whole forum experience over them?

You are simply a spambot plastering faces and classifications, annoying everyone around you with that bullshit, being asked politely to shut up and stop spamming, you refuse and keep annoying people, you are attacked harshly after behaving like a twat, you cry and moan about people being mean to you.

That's the entire story of your 80k spam account and all the nuisance you truly are.

Highlands
03-19-2015, 09:18 PM

To most balkanites, even the dinaromeds of Italy look Italic because ours tend to be slightly more "Baltic" which is what I call "Balkanic" (I don't mean Ukrainian/Russian Baltid or Gorid, but enough to look Dinaric and alter the facial structure). Some North Albanians (Ghegs) can look Italic or Ilyric due to higher North Atlantic and west med & lower Baltic which makes them genetically a bit more italic than other Balkanites (ignoring Southern/central greeks) who typically score 1:1 ratio if Atlantic:Baltic.

alfieb
03-19-2015, 09:18 PM
sry sikeliot noes bettr

Obviously.

Italian posts Italians with light features. "Cherrypicking"
Greek posts Greeks with dark features. "Cherrypicking"

Unless they post facebook photos of swarthy people in dark discos, Professor Gonsalves says that their threads can't be taken seriously. Because only Professor Gonsalves is objective. Everyone else has an agenda.

King Claus
03-19-2015, 09:21 PM
lol @ alfieb , the brown north african/Southern italian, thumbing down sikeliot's post :laugh:

alfieb
03-19-2015, 09:22 PM
lol @ alfieb , the brown north african/Southern italian, thumbing down sikeliot's post :laugh:

lol rat face. Nice try.

I'm like 1.5% North African according to 23andMe.

King Claus
03-19-2015, 09:25 PM
lol rat face. Nice try.

I'm like 1.5% North African according to 23andMe.Well, one could always pretend to be white;)

Sikeliot
03-19-2015, 09:26 PM
To most balkanites, even the dinaromeds of Italy look Italic because ours tend to be slightly more "Baltic" which is what I call "Balkanic" (I don't mean Ukrainian/Russian Baltid or Gorid, but enough to look Dinaric and alter the facial structure). Some North Albanians (Ghegs) can look Italic or Ilyric due to higher North Atlantic and west med & lower Baltic which makes them genetically a bit more italic than other Balkanites (ignoring Southern/central greeks) who typically score 1:1 ratio if Atlantic:Baltic.

Ok I can see that but when you get people who look fully "southern" (i.e. without any kind of northern influence) it gets tough to tell if they are Balkan or Italian. This is my opinion, at least, others may be able to tell the difference.

alfieb
03-19-2015, 09:27 PM
Depends on how vivid their imagination is. In the case of the OP, pretend to be a Portuguese girl.

My imagination sucks, so I'm just honest about my brown skin and red hair. :shrug:

Oh wait, that was my other account.

Sikeliot
03-19-2015, 09:28 PM
Depends on how vivid their imagination is. In the case of the OP, pretend to be a Portuguese girl.

Seriously, everyone knows. If this is all you've got and you have to keep bringing it up over and over again, it shows how little ammunition you have. So yes, keep bringing it up because I am honestly NOT ashamed.

alfieb
03-19-2015, 09:29 PM
ATTN: SIKELIOT

http://************.com/uploads/signedeveryone.png

SIGNED, EVERYONE

Sikeliot
03-19-2015, 09:30 PM

SIGNED, EVERYONE

I don't care. Sorry, but I really don't. I have friends, I have enemies. Can't satisfy everyone.

King Claus
Seriously, everyone knows. If this is all you've got and you have to keep bringing it up over and over again, it shows how little ammunition you have. So yes, keep bringing it up because I am honestly NOT ashamed.
What else could one expect from a simpleton like him?

Sikeliot
What else could one expect from a simpleton like him?

I think he is jealous because I am actually hot and people want to be with me.

King Claus

SIGNED, EVERYONE

:rotfl: no lifer xD

alfieb
03-19-2015, 09:32 PM
I don't care. Sorry, but I really don't. I have friends, I have enemies. Can't satisfy everyone.

You don't have friends. If you did, you wouldn't spend 12 hours a day on Apricity.

And you don't even have friends on Apricity. You have sycophants who kiss your ass like Loki has, because you've been an admin here for the last 3 years. It's a nice little dream world you live in. But the Greeks you worship and the Italians you think are your brothers would be much happier if your online persona ceased to exist.

de Burgh II
03-19-2015, 09:33 PM
"Why do I get criticized for posting "dark" people but Scholarios Chiotis not?"

... :picard1:

Have you ever heard the saying, "stop while your ahead" since this thread and many other of your threads create shitstorms when you spam the "where can they pass" threads 24/7 unnecessarily. The only reason why you do is because you blow everything out of proportions that you do with this nonsensical spamming.

I used to pity you at first, but now I can see why they are getting annoyed because you never listen. You simply try to play the "victim" card so you can get attention and you act as if you know everything about Italy or Greece more so than ACTUAL inhabitants of the country who actually know their own history. :picard1:

All I have to say for the sake for yourself stop while your ahead; you say people are "turning" on you, when in reality your bringing this upon yourself by not listening.

If you aspire to be an lolcow then by all means keep it up. The only thing your doing is fueling the fire by these pointless threads by creating enemies in the long run. I won't be surprised if you get on everyone's shit-list with this childish nonsense.

Sikeliot
03-19-2015, 09:33 PM
You don't have friends. If you did, you wouldn't spend 12 hours a day on Apricity.

And you don't even have friends on Apricity. You have sycophants who kiss your ass like Loki has, because you've been an admin here for the last 3 years. It's a nice little dream world you live in. But the Greeks you worship and the Italians you think are your brothers would be much happier if your online persona ceased to exist.

Again, I don't care. You are not someone who I care about, and as such nothing you say can hurt me. I only can be hurt by people who I care about. And in the end I have sympathy for you. I would not want to wake up as you, and I am sorry you have to.

Sikeliot
03-19-2015, 09:34 PM
"Why do I get criticized for posting "dark" people but Scholarios Chiotis not?"

... :picard1:

Have you ever heard the saying, "stop while your ahead" since this thread and many other of your threads create shitstorms when you spam the "where can they pass" threads 24/7 unnecessarily. The only reason why you do is because you blow everything out of proportions that you do with this nonsensical spamming.

I used to pity you at first, but now I can see why they are getting annoyed because you never listen. You simply try to play the "victim" card so you can get attention and you act as if you know everything about Italy or Greece more so than ACTUAL inhabitants of the country who actually know their own history. :picard1:

All I have to say for the sake for yourself stop while your ahead; you say people are "turning" on you, when in reality your bringing this upon yourself by not listening.

If you aspire to be an lolcow then by all means keep it up. The only thing your doing is fueling the fire by these pointless threads by creating enemies in the long run. I won't be surprised if you get on everyone's shit-list with this childish nonsense.

I don't care. Sorry, but I don't. If you were only nice to me out of pity, then you, too, do not matter to me and I don't frankly need your validation or friendship.

alfieb
03-19-2015, 09:35 PM
Again, I don't care. You are not someone who I care about, and as such nothing you say can hurt me. I only can be hurt by people who I care about. And in the end I have sympathy for you. I would not want to wake up as you, and I am sorry you have to.

You wouldn't want to wake up as yourself either, you bipolar little dwarf. Or did you forget your outburst the other day crying about how much you hate looking in the mirror?

King Claus
03-19-2015, 09:36 PM

And you don't even have friends on Apricity. You have sycophants who kiss your ass like Loki has, because you've been an admin here for the last 3 years. It's a nice little dream world you live in. But the Greeks you worship and the Italians you think are your brothers would be much happier if your online persona ceased to exist.Why do you try to stick up for people that you don't even resemble?

Sikeliot
03-19-2015, 09:36 PM
You wouldn't want to wake up as yourself either, you bipolar little dwarf. Or did you forget your outburst the other day crying about how much you hate looking in the mirror?

However much I might not have the highest self-esteem, at least I am not you. You clearly do not have a lot of ammunition if you keep recycling the same old insults. Diversify, why don't you.

alfieb
03-19-2015, 09:38 PM
However much I might not have the highest self-esteem, at least I am not you. You clearly do not have a lot of ammunition if you keep recycling the same old insults. Diversify, why don't you.

You're right. I'm getting stale. I'll change it up. Change my username, throw on a wig and some lipstick and claim I want to cut my dick off. That always works.

Sikeliot
03-19-2015, 09:38 PM
This was just a question because I noticed a double standard. It was meant to be to provide me with an answer, it was not meant to be another argument. I got my answer; people like Scholarios and hate me. I can lock this now, I have my answer.

Casandrinos
03-19-2015, 10:24 PM
Maybe because he has made a few threads with that shite, and as Casandrinos suggets, without basing his whole forum experience over them?

You are simply a spambot plastering faces and classifications, annoying everyone around you with that bullshit, being asked politely to shut up and stop spamming, you refuse and keep annoying people, you are attacked harshly after behaving like a twat, you cry and moan about people being mean to you.

That's the entire story of your 80k spam account and all the nuisance you truly are.

100% T R U E

Darth Revan
03-19-2015, 10:34 PM
This was just a question because I noticed a double standard. It was meant to be to provide me with an answer, it was not meant to be another argument. I got my answer; people like Scholarios and hate me. I can lock this now, I have my answer.

The obvious next question is why everybody is so annoyed with your horsecrap.
Answer is easy

Loki
03-19-2015, 10:36 PM
Sikeliot, are you seriously serious with this thread? Look at your post count, and then at his. Therein you may find the answer ;)

Sikeliot
03-19-2015, 10:37 PM
Honestly by now I am immune to all of the shit talking, so I really do not care. It just makes you all look pathetic, not me.

Dictator
03-19-2015, 10:37 PM
http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u551/jodaro1/Untitled%20Diagram_zpspgqftq81.png

Darth Revan
03-19-2015, 10:40 PM
Honestly by now I am immune to all of the shit talking, so I really do not care. It just makes you all look pathetic, not me.

Then go away and stop asking questions you already know the answer to.
Head to anthrocivitas, where you can plaster faces all day long to keep your autistic depression away, while nobody is bothered and annoyed with it, since that forum is dead.

Testament to the usefulness of anthrotardism.

alfieb
03-19-2015, 10:44 PM
If I look pathetic to Clementina, I should probably be worried for my sanity and question my place in life.

Sikeliot
03-19-2015, 10:45 PM
I don't care! I am not going to stop. I like what I post, and some people like it too. Those who don't can ignore me. You are the ones choosing to engage. I no longer send my threads around to a lot of people, for a reason.

Dictator
03-19-2015, 10:46 PM
I don't care! I am not going to stop. I like what I post, and some people like it too. Those who don't can ignore me. You are the ones choosing to engage. I no longer send my threads around to a lot of people, for a reason.

You do, that's why you open threads asking people their opinion.

Sikeliot
03-19-2015, 10:49 PM
Ban Sikeliot.

This is not going to happen, sorry. And given what got you banned last time, this is a lot of nerve.

Darth Revan
03-19-2015, 10:49 PM
I don't care! I am not going to stop. I like what I post, and some people like it too

Then expect to continue being treated like dirt Elliot, and stop complaining about it.
Keep spamming, keep getting ridiculed simple as that. Which is pretty mild tbh. If a person kept talking about inane bullshit for weeks, months and year, next to my ear and refused to shut up after being told to, I'd probably staple his mouth.

Which is perhaps what you need now that I think about it. Or rather, lose your fingers.

Sikeliot
03-19-2015, 10:52 PM
I don't care about the opinions of people who act like bullies and jerks. I find all of you to be internet warriors, who act one way on the internet but wouldn't dare back it up in real life. I don't take any of you seriously and I am not here for anyone but myself and the rest of the staff members, and a few select people.

Sikeliot
03-19-2015, 10:52 PM
Ban Sikeliot

Again, not going to happen.

Dictator
03-19-2015, 10:54 PM
http://www.sceneboston.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Umbria-Prime-Steakhouse-and-Nightclub.jpg

Casandrinos
03-19-2015, 10:54 PM
BAN SIKELIOT

Darth Revan
03-19-2015, 10:55 PM
I don't care about the opinions of people who act like bullies and jerks. I find all of you to be internet warriors, who act one way on the internet but wouldn't dare back it up in real life. I don't take any of you seriously and I am not here for anyone but myself and the rest of the staff members, and a few select people.

PM me your address. I will bring my stapler and my camera to upload pictures after I'm done with you.

Dictator
03-19-2015, 10:56 PM
Near-Eastern, Lebanese?

Ethiopid with martian features.

Beit El
03-19-2015, 10:56 PM
He cherrypicks even darker Greeks than the southern Italians I post.. much darker. Why does he not receive the same criticism as me?

Perhaps if you didn't take so much cock up your ass you wouldn't be so butthurt all the time.

Dictator
03-19-2015, 10:59 PM
Sikeliot right now:
http://new2.fjcdn.com/comments/My+grandfather+was+a+medic+in+the+finnish+winter+w ar+_116bb20018b8a3fdf4f9874e4da8a328.jpg

Everyone else:
http://new2.fjcdn.com/comments/I+guess+he+accidentally+clicked+on+of+the+preset+m ovements+_e4c6a202efb6bb4b48e1bff276abbb43.png

Beit El
03-19-2015, 11:03 PM
give me a B

No, he wants to give you the D.

Damiăo de Góis
03-19-2015, 11:03 PM
Do we need this thread everyday? Why not merge them all into a giant emotional rant?

Porpolita
03-19-2015, 11:05 PM
Do we need this thread everyday? Why not merge them all into a giant emotional rant?

Or even better ... make it a Sticky thread

Pjeter Pan
03-19-2015, 11:06 PM
give me a B

GIVE ME AN A

Darth Revan
03-19-2015, 11:10 PM
No country for unbanned Sikeliots.

Good idea, let's put Chigurh on the prowl around Massachussets to rid us of this problem-

http://www.mypokecard.com/en/Gallery/my/galery/HqGb2Ita7Pei.jpg

Beit El
03-19-2015, 11:17 PM
Why do you even bother thumbing it all down, Sikeliot? Isn't there a more dramatic way to show your disapproval?

Dictator
03-19-2015, 11:21 PM
By banning himself. The only act that will redeem him.

Virtual seppuku, very honorable.

Beit El
03-19-2015, 11:22 PM
Virtual banning of Sikeliot.

Virtual homosex.

Dictator
03-19-2015, 11:23 PM
Maybe he should do a real Seppuku?

Dictator
03-19-2015, 11:25 PM
http://sociorocketnewsen.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/engseppuku.jpg?w=580

Darth Revan
03-19-2015, 11:26 PM
Maybe he should do a real Seppuku?

Wouldn't go through with it.
Would sit in there for 15 minutes with the katana, not having the guts to press it in, and just crying like this (http://www.speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/ottvevuqd7bjbi5s) all the while

Beit El
03-19-2015, 11:29 PM
Sikeliot should definitely represent Sicily in Eurovision.

He already represented Austria.

alfieb
03-19-2015, 11:35 PM
Ban the shemale. Give its admin position to an actual Mediterranean female like Passion or TossedSalad.

The South has spoken.