PDA

View Full Version : A travel in Belarus

Foxy
03-20-2015, 04:46 PM
Since 2 of the 3 "Rus" are out of the possibilities (we can't go to Ukraine and my bf refuses to bring money to Russia) we were thinking to visit Belarus.

I have heard that Belarus is the country that has remained the closest to comunism in Europe, so I am curious to give a look. Besides giving a look at Booking.com it seems Minsk is ridicolously cheap :D

Suggestions?

Darth Revan
03-20-2015, 06:26 PM
Go for it. Belarus' main trading partner is Russia, so whatever you spend there, will eventually be used to purchase Russian products anyway. Shows how bright your Banderista boytoy really is.

ЛыSSый
03-20-2015, 06:29 PM
Since 2 of the 3 "Rus" are out of the possibilities (we can't go to Ukraine and my bf refuses to bring money to Russia) we were thinking to visit Belarus.
oywey, feel sorry, foxy, be harder, you both must will visit my native Hohlostan. And if you'll give me something money, i'll give some reseipts for your scared pussy aka boyfriend, for he not being called in army.

Jehan
03-20-2015, 06:32 PM
Belarus is an uncomon choice, probably they don't even have touristics infrastructures. It's a bit the "north Korea" of europe.
If you go tell us. I'm curious about how it is.

ЛыSSый
03-20-2015, 06:43 PM
Belarus is an uncomon choice, probably they don't even have touristics infrastructures. It's a bit the "north Korea" of europe.
If you go tell us. I'm curious about how it is. yeah, foxy, listen him and before travel buy commy symbolic and wear its. And don't say any words about "slava ukrayini" in that humanless totalitatian dictationship.

Jehan
03-20-2015, 07:14 PM
yeah, foxy, listen him and before travel buy commy symbolic and wear its. And don't say any words about "slava ukrayini" in that humanless totalitatian dictationship.

It's the only way for her to come back home with all her organs and we both know it.

Foxy
03-20-2015, 09:56 PM
Go for it. Belarus' main trading partner is Russia, so whatever you spend there, will eventually be used to purchase Russian products anyway. Shows how bright your Banderista boytoy really is.

Belarus has not invaded Ukraine yet. And however I don't think that people from Lviv are that welcome in Russia.

oywey, feel sorry, foxy, be harder, you both must will visit my native Hohlostan. And if you'll give me something money, i'll give some reseipts for your scared pussy aka boyfriend, for he not being called in army.

If I meet you I eat my money and I shit it over you.
Now ignore me, I have no pleasure in reading your posts.

I have a friend from Minsk and an other one travelled to Minsk. They told me that it is a beautiful city.

Rudel
03-20-2015, 10:04 PM
From what I hear Belarus is probably the cleanest and most uneventful country in the area.

They have a shitload of Soviet tank museums, if that's you thing.

Foxy
03-20-2015, 10:35 PM
From what I hear Belarus is probably the cleanest and most uneventful country in the area.

They have a shitload of Soviet tank museums, if that's you thing.

In reality I like alternative travels, I prefer to avoid the most touristic routes.

ЛыSSый
03-20-2015, 10:35 PM
If I meet you I eat my money and I shit it over you. just sent it all to me and i will do it by myself

Now ignore me, I have no pleasure in reading your posts. it's prepayed service.

Also i may recomend to you travel to Mordovia (yeah, mordor) for some years for free.

ЛыSSый
03-20-2015, 10:38 PM
In reality I like alternative travels, I prefer to avoid the most touristic routes. may propose to you and your scared ukrainian boyfriend travel into gey-division "Azov".

Veneda
03-20-2015, 10:41 PM
I recommend neighbourhood areas of Voronezh (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voronezh) in Grodno region (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grodno_Region) in Belarus. Ca 80% of 30,000 population there are native Poles.

You will have a chance to meet them without visiting Poland (architecture is almost same as ours, but in worse condition).

*red and the shades of red colour show Polacks

** blue line is pre WWII Poland's borders

http://s2.postimg.org/wuvu8ly2h/433857f5f1fd9f74328836a65a965b15.jpg

Foxy
03-20-2015, 10:42 PM
may propose to you and your scared ukrainian boyfriend travel into gey-division "Azov".

Why do you cite my bf in all your posts? :eusa_shifty:

ЛыSSый
03-20-2015, 10:45 PM
Why do you cite my bf in all your posts? :eusa_shifty:
why not?

Foxy
03-20-2015, 10:46 PM
why not?

It is starting to sound obsessive.

ЛыSSый
03-20-2015, 10:53 PM
It is starting to sound obsessive. and what?

Foxy
03-21-2015, 06:53 AM
Can someone give me advices for the travel and donět go OT?

From what I read Belarus seems a very quite place with a lot of good looking people.

Darth Revan
03-21-2015, 07:00 AM
Can someone give me advices for the travel and donět go OT?

From what I read Belarus seems a very quite place with a lot of good looking people.

It's quite likely nothing bad will happen to you.
English mastery will be quite poor, so learn basic Russian.
Tourism isn't a developed sector, so son't expect fancy tours or landmarks.
Prices will be comparatively cheaper than Italy.

What else do you need to know?

Sideritis
03-21-2015, 09:27 AM
From what I heard from a French acquitance, Belarus is a nice country and people are friendly. They have a lot of secret service though.

Basil
03-21-2015, 10:13 AM
Why is Ukraine out of option?

Darth Revan
03-21-2015, 06:53 PM
Why is Ukraine out of option?

Because her patriotic 14/88 Banderista boyfriend would be drafted (Ukrainian citizen, proper age) to kill moskals by the super democratic Kiev junta, and he prefers to only rant comfortably from his chair in Italy, rather than risk his life in the Donbass. Foxy would be sad :( .

Basil
03-21-2015, 07:05 PM
Because her patriotic 14/88 Banderista boyfriend would be drafted (Ukrainian citizen, proper age) to kill moskals by the super democratic Kiev junta, and he prefers to only rant comfortably from his chair in Italy, rather than risk his life in the Donbass. Foxy would be sad :( .
Yeah, but the mobilization is over. They are going to demobilize 35k till May. Her boyfriend seems to have a vague understanding of what's going on in Ukraine, what to expect and, if possible, avoid in there. It's safe now.

ЛыSSый
03-21-2015, 07:26 PM
Yeah, but the mobilization is over. They are going to demobilize 35k till May. Her boyfriend seems to have a vague understanding of what's going on in Ukraine, what to expect and, if possible, avoid in there. It's safe now. not safe in real.

Basil
03-21-2015, 07:32 PM
not safe in real.
What hazards are there? Is there any possibility for him to be drafted and not to be able to flee the country?

Nurzat
03-21-2015, 07:40 PM
in Eastern Europe, Minsk is said to be the city with the most beautiful girls, together with Chişinău

ЛыSSый
03-21-2015, 07:52 PM
What hazards are there? вы как дитё малое. Ну вот возьмите и просто представьте как эта парочка сюда заявится.
Ту а на них же красной красной краской будет написано "мы сладкие лохи, снимите с нас денег".

Тут, кстати, вопросы были, а чё мол в бяларусь туристы не едут?
А всё потому, у что у сябров на законодательном уровне отлично проработан вопрос об отъёме матценностей у залётных эурапэйсэв.

Is there any possibility for him to be drafted and not to be able to flee the country? yes.

Вот ещё, как Фокси нашего хохла у них выцепила.
https://cs7062.vk.me/c540105/v540105732/4739a/ychrKynb22I.jpg

Incal
03-21-2015, 08:01 PM

Why not?

Basil
03-21-2015, 08:04 PM
вы как дитё малое. Ну вот возьмите и просто представьте как эта парочка сюда заявится.
Ту а на них же красной красной краской будет написано "мы сладкие лохи, снимите с нас денег".

Тут, кстати, вопросы были, а чё мол в бяларусь туристы не едут?
А всё потому, у что у сябров на законодательном уровне отлично проработан вопрос об отъёме матценностей у залётных эурапэйсэв.

Хех, таким тогда везде страшно появляться. Он же типа местный, должен знать повадки украинских любителей поживиться. Палиться, конечно, сильно нельзя.

yes.
Тоже спецом выцеплять будут, чтоб бабла срубить? :D

ЛыSSый
03-21-2015, 08:16 PM
Хех, таким тогда везде страшно появляться. Он же типа местный, должен знать повадки украинских любителей поживиться. Палиться, конечно, сильно нельзя.

Тоже спецом выцеплять будут, чтоб бабла срубить? :D та ну как сказать. если даж хохол удачно местным прикинется (что вряд ли), то Фокси его с головой выдаст. Ну просто внешним видом.

Dear Foxy. let me represent for you our folk costume. Wear it and you will be look like real hohlushka (feminohohol)

http://www.istpravda.ru/upload/iblock/04d/04d5293b11be6bec0c79adcbfce6568e.jpg