PDA

View Full Version : Female Incel

Also
03-21-2015, 01:00 PM
Disproving the myth that female incels do not exist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj6pncGomgE

Jarla87
03-21-2015, 02:57 PM
Lose some weight and work out, new hairstyle, she should wear other Colors and take away that necklace. The Colors of her Makeup make her look old ... then it would work out. I mean her face is not too bad for 37yrs. Unless she will become a tumblr Feminist. She's not that worse... I mean compared to that:

http://s29.postimg.org/8zkwwx4ar/feminist2.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/8zkwwx4ar/)

That's the best it gets for her.

BTW I think the woman in that Video could be a nice Person. ...

Loki
03-21-2015, 03:00 PM
I hate the word "incel".

Longbowman
03-21-2015, 03:02 PM
I hate the word "incel".

Some people use the term 'loveshy.'

Unome
03-21-2015, 03:03 PM
Agreed, only males can be INCELs, only females can be virgins.

Longbowman
03-21-2015, 03:08 PM
Agreed, only males can be INCELs, only females can be virgins.

...who are you agreeing with, exactly?

Taiga Lake
03-21-2015, 03:19 PM
wtf is incel, i hear this term everywhere here

Unome
03-21-2015, 03:20 PM
...who are you agreeing with, exactly?
OP stating that females cannot be INCEL (involuntarily-celibate).

Even the most hideous, horrid woman on the planet easily can find a dozen guys to have sex with her, the inverse is not true for the most wretched man, who no women would have sex with.

I'm taking this opportunity to throw-in my recent propaganda too, that while females cannot be INCEL, neither can males be virgin. Since gender is anatomical difference. Males don't have a hymen.

The reason that people presume men & women are the same, or can be the same, is due to the misconceived notion of "human equality", which falsely presumes the two genders are equal (in value) when they're not.

Longbowman
03-21-2015, 03:21 PM
OP stating that females cannot be INCEL (involuntarily-celibate).

Even the most hideous, horrid woman on the planet easily can find a dozen guys to have sex with her, the inverse is not true for the most wretched man, who no women would have sex with.

I'm taking this opportunity to throw-in my recent propaganda too, that while females cannot be INCEL, neither can males be virgin. Since gender is anatomical difference. Males don't have a hymen.

The reason that people men & women are the same, or can be the same, is due to the misconceived notion of "human equality", which falsely presumes the two genders are equal (in value) when they're not.

You didn't read the OP, then.

Longbowman
03-21-2015, 03:22 PM

'Involuntary celibate.' A virgin that doesn't want to be a virgin. Also applies to people who have not had sex in a [very] long time, but want to.

Smaug
03-21-2015, 03:23 PM
Female incels exist where drunk men don't.

Unome
03-21-2015, 03:23 PM
You didn't read the OP, then.
Oh, you're right (the double-negative threw me off) :o

My point still stands though, an unattractive woman can get laid much, much easier than an unattractive man.

EDIT: Also the woman in the video can get laid by lowering her standards. By gender, the average female has much higher standards for sex than the average male. Because women have to stay, birth, and raise the resulting child from sex. Male and female standards for sex are not equivalent.

Taiga Lake
03-21-2015, 03:28 PM
'Involuntary celibate.' A virgin that doesn't want to be a virgin. Also applies to people who have not had sex in a [very] long time, but want to.

Oh okay, another first world beta humbug term then.

Longbowman
03-21-2015, 03:31 PM
Oh okay, another first world beta humbug term then.

The term is generally discussed seriously only by people to whom it applies.

Taiga Lake
03-21-2015, 03:40 PM
The term is generally discussed seriously only by people to whom it applies.

Yeah, i just watched some videos of these incel guys and if they have time to make some 10 minute videos where they self-pity and whine, instead they could use that time to actually improve themselves, but i guess some people believe making yourself look like an total loser and blaming others (and even if they are, it doesn't mean you should show it to whole world) is the key to woman's heart (or man's heart, in women's case).

Mary
03-21-2015, 09:52 PM
There are lots of female incels. Not in the sense that they couldn't get laid if they really tried, but in the sense that they don't try because they're too inhibited, they result is the same as for men that can't get laid.

Unome
03-21-2015, 09:55 PM
Involuntary Celibacy = Trying to get laid, but cannot

Voluntary Celibacy = Can get laid, but does not try

Mary
03-21-2015, 09:59 PM
Involuntary Celibacy = Trying to get laid, but cannot

Voluntary Celibacy = Can get laid, but does not try

Everyone can pay for sex. So by that standard there are no incels, right? My point is that a lot of women try to get laid, by flirting with guys for example, but they're too inhibited to pay for a male hooker. They're still female incels.

Dandelion
03-21-2015, 10:00 PM
Most female incels are probably also very prude and easily scared away. At least the ones that aren't butt ugly.

Amud
03-21-2015, 10:00 PM
Everyone can pay for sex. So by that standard there are no incels, right? My point is that a lot of women try to get laid, by flirting with guys for example, but they're too inhibited to pay for a male hooker. They're still female incels.

No. First off, we can take hookers out of the equation since the main problem with involuntary celibacy is not lack of the physical act of sex, but lack of validation. Second, even women who are very fat, unattractive, inhibited, disabled, or deformed can find hundreds of men who will gladly buy them dinner, wine, and jewelry just for the opportunity to maybe have sex with them. Just look at the statistics from online dating sites. Even the women rated least attractive get tons of messages, while the men rated least attractive get practically none.

Dandelion
03-21-2015, 10:04 PM
There are lots of female incels. Not in the sense that they couldn't get laid if they really tried, but in the sense that they don't try because they're too inhibited, they result is the same as for men that can't get laid.

One example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcFpbVKwuRo

Now I don't find her beautiful, but neither ugly. However she is a prude beyond belief.

Here's a comment of hers:

Imeh Smith5 jaar geledenals reactie op RossPK81

Sure, you do you and other people can do them. As for me however, I only want a clean wholesome gentleman. And yes missionary style isnt the only form of enjoyable sex. However in a country where everything goes minus child or animal sex, there is a VERY BROAD LINE between having fun, enjoyable sex; having some strict type of puritan style sex; and being a pervert.

Very easy to scare away. She has blown off a lot of suitors and that alongside to being a person with a negative outlook contributed to her loneliness. Notice how she romanticises fresh-off-the-boat Africans and Europeans solely by only having met those via the internet. She even planned to go to Europe to find love once in her life.

Found out about her thanks to this thread. One of the women in a sidelink of the video in the OP.

Unome
03-21-2015, 10:34 PM
Yes except there are many men who female prostitutes would turn-away for being unfuckable/gross.

The worst INCELs turn to rape, because they have to, to pass on their genes.

Also
03-21-2015, 10:39 PM
Yes except there are many men who female prostitutes would turn-away for being unfuckable/gross.

Lol, very unlikely for something like that to happen.

The dude has to be really really creepy (or violent) not just ultrashy for that to happen.

Amud
03-21-2015, 10:51 PM
Lol, very unlikely for something like that to happen.

The dude has to be really really creepy (or violent) not just ultrashy for that to happen.

Most female prostitutes will refuse to service Black or Indian men. In Australia, prostitution is legal, but the prostitutes are encouraged to turn away men they don't want to have sex with. This means that the situation for incels in Australia who want to have sex with prostitutes is actually WORSE than in countries where prostitution is illegal.

Also
03-21-2015, 10:56 PM
Most female prostitutes will refuse to service Black or Indian men. In Australia, prostitution is legal, but the prostitutes are encouraged to turn away men they don't want to have sex with. This means that the situation for incels in Australia who want to have sex with prostitutes is actually WORSE than in countries where prostitution is illegal.

Why would they refuse to service black and indian men? Are they racists and have too much pride in MUH RAYS and fuck for money but keep the pride to only fuck for money white dudes?

Prostitution is legal here too, I never heard any anecdote of a prostitute turning down a client.

Dandelion
03-21-2015, 11:00 PM
Why would they refuse to service black and indian men? Are they racists and have too pride in MUH RAYS and fuck for money but keep the pride to only fuck for money white dudes?

Prostitution is legal here too, I never heard any anecdote of a prostitute turning down a client.

The most well-known prostitute in Flanders (http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Marijke) (where I'm from) also once told on a forum that she only accepts ethnic Dutch and Flemish clients. Now, she has that luxury, because she profited from media attention she received because she got called ugly by a Flemish boxer (http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddy_De_Kerpel) during an interview in a weekly (http://www.humo.be/) (they were both featured in the same erotic talkshow and Humo asked about his encounter with her upon which she called her a pot-bellied pig who is anything but arousing to men). I cannot blame Freddy De Kerpel lol, but she defended her honour by writing the weekly. Her writing style was witty and entertaining, thus she got invited for an interview in that weekly and from that moment she became popular which resulted in media attention from television and magazines in the months that followed.

Her argument is: even a prostitute has to give consent, otherwise it's rape. And I agree with that. A prostitute should have the right to refuse clients and that right she has. Even on racial basis should she be allowed. Not having sex with someone because he's black? Your good right, even when it's your profession.

armenianbodyhair
03-21-2015, 11:01 PM
This is what happens when society put too much of an emphasis on some things and no enough on others.

Amud
03-21-2015, 11:02 PM
Why would they refuse to service black and indian men? Are they racists and have too much pride in MUH RAYS and fuck for money but keep the pride to only fuck for money white dudes?

It's not because they have some ideological dislike for blacks and Indians, they just find Indians viscerally repulsive and are afraid the Blacks will rob or kill them.

Abeja
03-21-2015, 11:05 PM
This is what happens when society put too much of an emphasis on some things and no enough on others.

So true...

Also
03-21-2015, 11:07 PM
The most well-known prostitute in Flanders (http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Marijke) (where I'm from) also once told on a forum that she only accepts Dutch and Flemish clients. Now, she has that luxury, because she profited from media attention she received because she got called ugly by a Flemish boxer (http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddy_De_Kerpel). I cannot blame Freddy De Kerpel, but she defended her honour by writing the weekly. Her writing style was witty and entertaining, thus she got invited for an interview in that weekly and from that moment she became popular which resulted in media attention from television and magazines in the months that followed.

Her argument is: even a prostitute has to give consent, otherwise it's rape. And I agree with that. A prostitute should have the right to refuse clients and that right she has. Even on racial basis should she be allowed. Not having sex with someone because he's black? Your good right, even when it's your profession.

I don't dispute a prostitute can turn down a client. But it's unimaginable to me that all the prostitutes in a country would turn down clients because they are blacks or asians, this sounds like a very particular case.

It's like if I opened a store to sell furniture, and a guy showed up with money wanting to buy my furniture and I refused because of his race. When you make business it's about the money. Now, maybe some girl is so repeled by non-dutch and flemish men that she will refuse them and limit significantly her number of potential clients, but all prostitutes or even the majority of them doing that??? It's just very weird for something like that to happen.

Dandelion
03-21-2015, 11:16 PM
It's like if I opened a store to sell furniture, and a guy showed up with money wanting to buy my furniture and I refused because of his race. When you make business it's about the money. Now, maybe some girl is so repeled by non-dutch and flemish men that she will refuse them and limit significantly her number of potential clients, but all prostitutes or even the majority of them doing that??? It's just very weird for something like that to happen.

She has the luxury to be that picky (she's well-known, so she has many clients despite her being a 6 or so). Other prostitutes can go for only accepting European clients or specifically refusing Indians, Arabs and Blacks on accounts for their bad reputation with respecting women. And then you have prostitutes who can't be that picky.

In Japan this is also the case. Most Japanese brothels (probably due to demand of the girls themselves) refuse every foreigner, but Japan luckily has a high population and a high percentage of sexually frustrated people so they have this luxury without harming themselves economically that much. Then there are brothels that have signs which say 'foreigners welcome' and not rarely the foreigners get sent the obese girl working there while the ethnic Japanese gets the pretty one. :p They have 'linguistic barrier' as excuse, but I'm sure a white guy speaking Japanese fluently neither would be welcome due to the sheer discomfort we irradiate in their ethnically homogeneous country.

Taiga Lake
03-21-2015, 11:26 PM

Being refused from prostitute well that would really suck. Though i wouldn't know would i be refused because for me random sex is only bad thing, but i would imagine for some 40 years old virgin Indian guy who turns into prostitute and she refuses to do it with him, i think that would be the final nail to the coffin.

Mary
03-22-2015, 05:42 AM
No. First off, we can take hookers out of the equation since the main problem with involuntary celibacy is not lack of the physical act of sex, but lack of validation. Second, even women who are very fat, unattractive, inhibited, disabled, or deformed can find hundreds of men who will gladly buy them dinner, wine, and jewelry just for the opportunity to maybe have sex with them. Just look at the statistics from online dating sites. Even the women rated least attractive get tons of messages, while the men rated least attractive get practically none.

1) What do you mean by validation? Do you mean a woman pretending that she likes the guy?

2) Yes but that assumes that the fat, unattractive, inhibited, etc. woman is comfortable meeting a man from a dating site and most fat and ugly women aren't. So the fact that they could get a man if they used online dating doesn't help a woman who isn't comfortable doing that.

LightHouse89
03-22-2015, 05:57 AM

worthless vaginal secretions.

Raven_
03-22-2015, 09:38 AM
Disclosing information about sexual past (or lack thereof) may put one in an awkward situation, therefore many avoid doing that (often virgins and sluts the most, ironically) with people they don't trust / feel comfortable around enough. The real number may be higher than you'd expect it to be.
-

Ah, Unome again projects his male perspective on females which is no more wiser than projecting female perspective on males.

Mary
03-22-2015, 05:37 PM

The worst INCELs turn to rape, because they have to, to pass on their genes.

1) That's an excuse and you know it. There are very few men that couldn't get laid with a hooker if they tried.

2) The chance that a woman will get pregnant when she is raped is so small that it practically doesn't exist.

Unome
03-22-2015, 05:47 PM
1) That's an excuse and you know it. There are very few men that couldn't get laid with a hooker if they tried.

2) The chance that a woman will get pregnant when she is raped is so small that it practically doesn't exist.
Based on personal experience in the US:

Females are more often prostitutes than males: 9 female prostitutes to 1 male (?).

Thus represents the demand for sex. The average male is much more willing to pay for sex than an average female. So females have more sexual demand, in the US. There is very low demand, or no demand, for male prostitution. Again, maybe this only applies to the US and not other countries, the value of male sex is very low. Most women simply are unwilling to pay for it. Because women supply sex.

The culture maybe different in Russia/Eastern European countries. Russian females may have less value than males, in terms of sex prices/prostitution.

Svipdag
03-22-2015, 08:39 PM
I hate the word "incel".

Probably, if I knew what it means, I'd hate it, too.

Mary
03-22-2015, 08:41 PM
Based on personal experience in the US:

Females are more often prostitutes than males: 9 female prostitutes to 1 male (?).

Thus represents the demand for sex. The average male is much more willing to pay for sex than an average female. So females have more sexual demand, in the US. There is very low demand, or no demand, for male prostitution. Again, maybe this only applies to the US and not other countries, the value of male sex is very low. Most women simply are unwilling to pay for it. Because women supply sex.

The culture maybe different in Russia/Eastern European countries. Russian females may have less value than males, in terms of sex prices/prostitution.

1) That doesn't mean that female incels don't exist or are uncommon. I agree that there are more men that are incel, but a large part of the women maybe 20% are incel too.

2) Women pay for sex in other ways for example by doing things for a man, buying him things, sucking up to him. For example when I was in high School I had a fat and ugly friend that used to do a guy's homework assignments for him because she was hoping that he would have sex with her. That's more desperate than most male incels.

Svipdag
03-22-2015, 08:45 PM
OK. I just found the definition: involuntary celibate. Now, then, does that make (as I should think that it would) eunuchs INCELs ?

щрбл
03-22-2015, 08:47 PM
The Fincel myth (Female incel myth) is very much a reality. My philosophy teacher in high school shared once with us (her students) that she was still unmarried and virgin at the age of 40. She was weird too.

Svipdag
03-22-2015, 08:54 PM
Of course, women don't spin thread any more, but such women always used to be referred to as "spinsters".

Loki
03-22-2015, 08:54 PM
OK. I just found the definition: involuntary celibate. Now, then, does that make (as I should think that it would) eunuchs INCELs ?

I guess it depends on whether he was forcibly castrated or not :)

Loki
03-22-2015, 09:06 PM
1) That doesn't mean that female incels don't exist or are uncommon. I agree that there are more men that are incel, but a large part of the women maybe 20% are incel too.

Unome thinks women are a lot more "lucky" than men and basically can be laid whenever they want. It's not quite like that.

Unome
03-22-2015, 09:22 PM
They don't exist because of the definition of involuntary. All females are voluntarily celibate. A woman chooses not to have sex. While men automatically say 'yes' to sex. The real difference is about children (procreation). The factor that most are not considering here is successful sex. Sex for procreation (children), or recreation (pleasure/hedonism).

Recreational sex is decadence and a sign of high-society, high-class: liberalism.

It's like eating chocolate instead of a substantial meal (meat & potatoes).

2) Women pay for sex in other ways for example by doing things for a man, buying him things, sucking up to him. For example when I was in high School I had a fat and ugly friend that used to do a guy's homework assignments for him because she was hoping that he would have sex with her. That's more desperate than most male incels.
I know

Unome
03-22-2015, 09:24 PM
Unome thinks women are a lot more "lucky" than men and basically can be laid whenever they want. It's not quite like that.
How is it otherwise?

As mentioned, the forced-eunuch (castrated at birth) is the quintessential definition of "INCEL". It was not his choice, to be celibate. For females, this is never the case, not once. A female cannot be castrated. She can have sex whenever and wherever, but only chooses not to, because of the repercussions of procreation (child-birthing).

Most people are talking about liberal-recreational sex, instead of real, true sex, which is conservative-procreational.

Mary
03-23-2015, 07:03 AM
They don't exist because of the definition of involuntary. All females are voluntarily celibate. A woman chooses not to have sex. While men automatically say 'yes' to sex. The real difference is about children (procreation). The factor that most are not considering here is successful sex. Sex for procreation (children), or recreation (pleasure/hedonism).

Recreational sex is decadence and a sign of high-society, high-class: liberalism.

It's like eating chocolate instead of a substantial meal (meat & potatoes).

1) It all depends on sexual inhibition. If a woman has high sexual inhibition she's not going to get sex (not regularly anyway) even if she wants to have sex. That's still involuntary. It's like having a phobia, if you're scared of spiders you won't be able to have a pet spider even if you want to.

2) Men can just pay for sex. So no man (except a few extreme cases) has to be incel.

3) No men don't automatically say yes to sex. On the contrary men get freaked out when a woman suggests that they have sex, I've done it many times so I speak from experience.

4) A woman is only fertile 3-5 days/month but she can have sex 30 days/month, several times per day. If sex was only for reproduction then humans would have a breeding season, but they don't, hence humans aren't made to have sex only for reproduction.

5) No recreational sex is natural, see this post, http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?56301-Bitching-about-Russian-women&p=3451375&viewfull=1#post3451375 if humans weren't supposed to have recreational sex they would have evolved to have a breeding season.

Mary
03-23-2015, 07:26 AM
How is it otherwise?

As mentioned, the forced-eunuch (castrated at birth) is the quintessential definition of "INCEL". It was not his choice, to be celibate. For females, this is never the case, not once. A female cannot be castrated. She can have sex whenever and wherever, but only chooses not to, because of the repercussions of procreation (child-birthing).

Most people are talking about liberal-recreational sex, instead of real, true sex, which is conservative-procreational.

1) A woman wants to have sex with a man but she's too inhibited to go up to him and suggest it, so she doesn't, hence she doesn't get laid.

2) If a woman is sexually inhibited (either by genetics or socialisation) she can't have sex even if she wants to. How is that different from a castrated man?

3) Watch this clip,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iGsm-OV-f0

are you into having sex with men? If not, why do you expect women to be into it? Do you think that the experience for a woman of sucking cock and getting fucked in the pussy is different than it would be for you to suck a man's cock and let him fuck you in the ass? You have to imagine that the man is much bigger and stronger than you to account for the physical differences between women and men.

4) So why don't you go to a gay bar, find a guy that's much bigger and stronger than you, and suggest that he fucks you in the ass?

5) So you only want to have sex for procreation?

The Blade
04-24-2020, 12:02 AM
Women cannot be incel in the literal meaning (involuntarily celibate).
However, in terms of mentality and complexes some feminists are not very different from incel males, indeed.

Konstantinos
04-24-2020, 12:10 AM
Women are in a strange situation.

The hotter they are the easier(compared to men) it is to find partner, with 10s being practically flooded by dick pics.
The uglier they are the more difficult(compared to men) it is to find partner, with 1s practically truer incels than men.

Sacrificed Ram
04-24-2020, 12:29 AM
Holy God. A five years old necrobumping, call the grave-digger, this may be an exhumation of cadaver.
https://i.ibb.co/3h0500v/necro.gif

Altaison
04-24-2020, 12:35 AM
can't exist. Egg is valuable one in the nature.

sean
04-11-2021, 10:42 AM
A woman will use sex to gain commitment. A man will use commitment to gain sex. A woman without commitment is a female incel.

Female incel doesn't exist because no matter how fucking ugly and fat they are or how much of a cunt and a bitch they are; there will always be someone that will fuck it.

https://i.imgur.com/CvbYQB0.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/CKdeWyy.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ms3K7Wo.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/MVsmQUK.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/wspptJJ.jpg

They can still get fucked, but they don't offer anything more to keep the guys around after the fucking has been done. It's basically shorthand for "I'm not being noticed by the correct dudes" lel.

https://i.imgur.com/bQz24Pd.jpg

Also there are women who stay inside all day and do nothing social. Then they turn into bitter SJWs who turn gay and dye their hair purple. Even feminists expect men to do all the hard work of enslaving themselves.

https://i.imgur.com/yI3G65f.png