PDA

View Full Version : Youtube: Obama, Assasination, and the White Supremist Threat

Stegura
01-20-2009, 10:31 PM
Obama, Assasination, and the White Supremist Threat

5jR84zHxJGg

SwordoftheVistula
01-21-2009, 01:58 AM
How stupid. And they say we're conspiracy theorists? They put together some goofy kids, an unrelated website, and voila! Obama is about to be assassinated!

Pino
01-21-2009, 01:22 PM
What is David Duke going on about, the movement is growing because Stormfront has more hits than ever and he has been getting more e-mails in support? Has he not yet realised internet warriors are the root problem of our movement.

I doubt Obama will be assasinated, I wish he was but the amount of all talkers in the movement makes up the vast majority, if anybody does it will be sombody working alone.

SuuT
01-21-2009, 02:31 PM
An aside:

I've never understood why some on the internet (especially those who concern themselves with European/Germanic Preservation) belittle people like David. He has put his very life on the line for years; indeed, he is probably in greater danger than Obama for assasination.

And then there is the ever-present "internet warrior" purile sucker punch.:rolleyes2: - most people of European descent think the same way on the Race issue; however, 1.) they use the tools at their disposal i.e. the internet, to connect and voice their opinions - because if they were to do so in the current climate, more 'openly', that is - they would be ostricised by the vocal minority as well as the brainwashed herd (who are actually blank slates who are easily turned) that have tremendous control over their lives: 2.) most people are not leaders i.e, do not know how to organise; ergo, they gravitate to existing organisations to, again, fellowship with like-minded peoples.

So yes, Pino - the movement is growing because Stormfront has more hits than ever and he has been getting more e-mails in support.

The only real argument is whether or not some of these groups who organise public events should drop the Nazi garb. Most of them know that it looks silly; but, it draws attention. What they do not realise is that the attention is drawn in mockery: you know, "look at these goofy, bigoted, uneducated retards who are dressed up like 'the most EVIL thing to ever occur on planet earth'".

Anything of intelligence that someone in this clothing might have to say is de facto muted by the mere presence of a Swastika, let alone the flag waving, seig heils, bald heads, and boots.

At any rate, some people who start on the internet, go on to activist actions. Moreover, some people - like David - were activists first and then, and only then, decided to utilise the internet as a tool to group together like-minded peoples.

Let's show some respect. Here, on the internet.

Psychonaut
01-21-2009, 10:21 PM
I've never understood why some on the internet (especially those who concern themselves with European/Germanic Preservation) belittle people like David. He has put his very life on the line for years; indeed, he is probably in greater danger than Obama for assasination.

Agreed. He's not perfect, but Louisiana certainly would've been a better place if he'd been elected. My wife was just telling me the other day that she remembered her parents being big supporters of his when he ran the first time.

The only real argument is whether or not some of these groups who organise public events should drop the Nazi garb.

Anything of intelligence that someone in this clothing might have to say is de facto muted by the mere presence of a Swastika, let alone the flag waving, seig heils, bald heads, and boots.

This is definitely true, and it's why people like Duke, Jared Taylor and most of the Heathen groups are having more success recruiting more-or-less "normal" folks. The movement should not be something that is restricted to the fringes of society, but if the people presenting the message are all skinheads and guys wearing SS uniforms, their message will continue to appeal only to those who are already far outside of the mainstream. A cultivated appearance and demeanor will go much further than jackboots and a swastika.

Stegura
01-22-2009, 03:00 AM
More Political Correctness gone too far. . . . . . .. . . .

http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=80C9F66A5AC3A716808A3C3598D28BA2 ?contentId=8290989&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Psychonaut
01-22-2009, 09:44 PM
More Political Correctness gone too far. . . . . . .. . . .

http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=80C9F66A5AC3A716808A3C3598D28BA2 ?contentId=8290989&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

We had a couple guys a work get severely disciplined (loss of rank and pay) for using racial slurs right after the election results came in.

Stegura
01-24-2009, 03:13 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=de1_1232757218