PDA

View Full Version : How Feminine Are You?

Also
03-24-2015, 03:25 PM
http://41.media.tumblr.com/0e1cc5d01faeb57b245eca48a8116c6f/tumblr_nl0bp0JHwj1shg25bo1_1280.jpg

Hadouken
03-24-2015, 03:32 PM
your threads are very weird in the last time

Gaston
03-24-2015, 03:57 PM
Malicious gossip is unfeminine? My ass.

Jana
03-24-2015, 05:24 PM
Well, I try to be feminine girl, it is ideal and we feel good when acting feminine and classy. Though, I am little wild and dreamt to be great warrior when little girl, my father tought me to shoot arrows, ride a horse, and about history and politics, all traditionaly male areas. Sorry, I just always tought male stuff are more interesting, but never felt like a lesser girl because of that :) Mother tought me how to act like a lady, beahave, and dress. So I think it is unnecessary to opress women with overly-puritan ideas, in your heart you are either a person who knows how to love and appreciate oposite sex, or not.

I write this because many threads OP opened feel like dislike and lack of respect towards women, which is not nice. Be respectful and manly, a gentleman, and you will find a nice feminine girl.

Also
03-24-2015, 10:03 PM
So I think it is unnecessary to opress women with overly-puritan ideas, in your heart you are either a person who knows how to love and appreciate oposite sex, or not.

This thread is not opressing wimmiz. Me love wimmiz.

Do you have a brother or did your father had a son when he raised you? What you described sounds like he desired a son to do those boy things with but since he didn't have one he did those things with you.

Harley
03-25-2015, 12:40 AM
I think the problem with these types of rules is that they don't really consider the heart or intention of the person. I think to be honest and good to other people is more important than following ladylike/feminine principles.

There is no need to pay heed to people who do not act as if they have manners or a functional brain that operates in this century. Then again, as I have said before, I would not date a man or be with one who made this a priority. Nor am I assuming all men should want to date me.

#kthxbai

Jana
03-25-2015, 10:08 AM
This thread is not opressing wimmiz. Me love wimmiz.

Do you have a brother or did your father had a son when he raised you? What you described sounds like he desired a son to do those boy things with but since he didn't have one he did those things with you.

I have a brother, and younger sister, but parents never made difference between us :)))

Foxy
03-25-2015, 10:15 AM
Neither my grand mother was such old fashioned.
I am 50/50, feminine outsite, your best male friend inside.

Also
03-26-2015, 03:44 PM
Neither my grand mother was such old fashioned.
I am 50/50, feminine outsite, your best male friend inside.

transexual?

cocofirefly
04-18-2015, 09:43 AM
This poster looks like it was made in the Sixties!

Ironically enough, higher estrogen in women aka "hyperfeminine" traits encourages the growth of fatty tissue and less muscle mass therefore making women more lazier and less prone to physical discipline to men. I can also tell it's the Sixties by the emphasis on very slender frames, in previous times slender waists were preferred not so much the compression of the form of the WHOLE body.

I can tell you right now high estrogen in women will make her shorter than 5"4, on the chubbier side, with wider hips and thighs, and prone to laziness and moodiness. LOL.

The 60's was the start of when male and female roles were getting reversed beauty ideal wise and becoming similar socially wise, anyway. A better article on femininity would be from the 19th century.

nicalandia
04-21-2015, 06:38 AM
not much if any..

Highlands
04-21-2015, 07:09 AM
Some women are more masculine some more feminine. Most are somewhere in the middle.