PDA

View Full Version : Yemen - Saudi war

RandoBloom
03-27-2015, 12:13 AM
Since its a fresh new war I find it interesting for discussion
I hereby open this thread with this video of Houthi rebbels shooting down Saudi fighter jet with machine gun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeNzr8mUbPs&ab_channel=Halloween2015

Or maybe they dont

Darth Revan
03-27-2015, 12:15 AM
Would have never guessed you to have any sympathy for Ansarullah, interesting.
And it's a tad more complicated than "Yemeni vs Saudi", but w/e.

RandoBloom
03-27-2015, 12:21 AM
Would have never guessed you to have any sympathy for Ansarullah, interesting.
And it's a tad more complicated than "Yemeni vs Saudi", but w/e.

Who is Ansarullah?

Graus
03-27-2015, 12:24 AM
Huge fan of those war: It always hits the right one...

Darth Revan
03-27-2015, 12:25 AM
Who is Ansarullah?

:picard2:
No words... Open a thread about Yemen, ignore the biggest faction in Sanaa.

alb0zfinest
03-27-2015, 12:25 AM
I know the over all topic is not a laughing matter, but that video LOOOOOOL.

RandoBloom
03-27-2015, 12:31 AM
I know the over all topic is not a laughing matter, but that video LOOOOOOL.

I just cant believe how quickly it crashed. Like the pilot took a nose dive when shot

Dombra
03-27-2015, 12:38 AM
The world is better of with neither of the groups but I hope the Saudis will bleed, for the greater good

gültekin
03-27-2015, 02:23 AM
http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Iran-condemns-Saudi-led-attacks-on-Yemen-395171
ANKARA - Iran demanded an immediate halt to Saudi-led military operations in Yemen on Thursday and said it would make all necessary efforts to control the crisis there, Iranian news agencies reported.

Warplanes from Saudi Arabia and Arab allies on Thursday struck Iran-allied Houthi forces fighting to oust the country's Western-backed president. Saudi-owned al-Arabiya TV reported a ground offensive with troops from other Muslim states was being prepared.

"The Saudi-led air strikes should stop immediately and it is against Yemen's sovereignty," the Students News Agency quoted Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif as saying.

"We will make all efforts to control crisis in Yemen," Zarif said, according to the agency's report from the Swiss city of Lausanne where he is negotiating with world powers on curbing Iran's nuclear program.

Earlier on Thursday, the Foreign Ministry in Tehran called for an immediate end to the military operations.

"Iran wants an immediate halt to all military aggressions and air strikes against Yemen and its people," Fars quoted Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Marzieh Afkham as saying.

"Military actions in Yemen, which faces a domestic crisis, ... will further complicate the situation ... and will hinder efforts to resolve the crisis through peaceful ways."

Violence has spread across Yemen since last year, with Houthi militia seizing Sanaa and sidelining US ally President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi. It has made Yemen a front in Saudi Arabia's region-wide rivalry with Shi'ite-dominated Iran.

Iran denies providing money and training to the Shi'ite Houthi militia in Yemen, as alleged by some Western and Yemeni officials.

Yemeni Foreign Minister Riyadh Yaseen called on Monday for Gulf Arab help to prevent the Houthis from gaining control of its Yemeni airspace.

Afkham warned that the Saudi-led "aggression is a dangerous move which is in violation of international responsibilities for respecting the sovereignty of countries.

"It will lead to spread of terrorism and extremism in the Middle East region," Fars quoted her as saying.

In the military operation, the Saudis are contributing 100 warplanes and 150,000 soldiers, al-Arabiya television reported on Thursday. Planes from Egypt, Morocco, Jordan, Sudan, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Bahrain are also taking part in the operation, it said, adding that Egypt, Pakistan, Jordan and Sudan are ready to participate in a ground offensive.

The White House said in a statement late on Wednesday that the United States supported the operation led by the Arab Gulf Cooperation Council countries and that President Barack Obama had authorized US "logistical and intelligence support."

"While US forces are not taking direct military action in Yemen in support of this effort, we are establishing a Joint Planning Cell with Saudi Arabia to coordinate US military and intelligence support," National Security Council spokesperson Bernadette Meehan said in the statement.
:popcorn:

Musso
03-27-2015, 02:58 AM
Another example of the global war between Sunnis/Neocons/NATO and Russia/Shia.

In this case, Sunni powers with support of US fighting Iran (Shia) backed factions. US along with its allies continue to side with Sunni fundamentalists.

Ryujin
03-27-2015, 12:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AltuOTl2hmc

Houthi leader says Saudi Arabia will regret this agression. Indeed! it's about time this backward, horrific regime fell.

Nebuchadnezzar
03-27-2015, 12:17 PM
Who is Ansarullah?

"Ansaru-Allah" is the official name of the Houthi rebels.

Vullkan
03-27-2015, 12:21 PM
shia are 45 percent of the total yemen population.As far as i know alchaida controls part of yemen that is sunni If arabia was honest about terrorism saudis should have attacked alchaeda to.Oh wait a minute who gives arms to the rebels in syria to fight an elected government ,its saudis.With this action iran may well attack syrian rebels with airplanes since they are fighting to overthrow an elected regime.Its exactly the same story .

Willem
03-27-2015, 12:29 PM
Buy crude oil futures contracts.

Easy way to make money off of this war. :D Oil will go back above $55-60.

Nebuchadnezzar
03-27-2015, 12:30 PM
This war is to protect the Saudi-Rulers, no more no less...... This isn't about Yemen, or sunnis.

Ryujin
03-27-2015, 12:31 PM
Kill Gulf states with fire

Sideritis
03-27-2015, 01:33 PM
Erdogan supported Saudis in Yemen. (http://www.france24.com/en/20150326-turkey-support-saudi-yemen-erdogan-interview-france-24/)

So what exactly is going on? What is this about? I have no clue.

Vullkan
03-27-2015, 01:35 PM
its about sunni vs shia

Sideritis
03-27-2015, 01:38 PM
its about sunni vs shia

I may not have any clue but religion motivated wars, without economical interest sound unrealistic to me.

Excel
03-27-2015, 01:39 PM
The Saudi's are heavily armed and yet they are afraid of only a few armed Houtis.

The Houtis are on the verge of capturing the southern city of Aden and all of Yemen with it (the so called president of Yemen has fled the country to Saudi Arabia) which has provoked Saudi Arabia to launch air-strikes.

The Sunnis (southerners) in Yemen have proven to be a weak and feeble lot compared to the northern Shia's.

The real question now is what is Iran going to doing after Saudi Arabia attacked the Houtis in Yemen???

RandoBloom
03-27-2015, 01:52 PM
Erdogan supported Saudis in Yemen. (http://www.france24.com/en/20150326-turkey-support-saudi-yemen-erdogan-interview-france-24/)

So what exactly is going on? What is this about? I have no clue.

Its about containing Iranian influence. In the past year Iran took control of Iraq and Syria.
Now if Houthis win it will take over Yemen. Thus it will literaly surround Saudi Arabia from North and South, split Turkey off from the rest of middle east via Iraq+Syria and since Iran has bases in Eritrea "to fight pirates" with Yemen it will be able to control not only Hormuz, but also Bab-el Mandeb and thus Suez canal, which is why Gulf Kingdoms and Egypt are getting involved.

RandoBloom
03-27-2015, 01:59 PM
And the map so you understand, Green = Iran, Blue = Pro Iranian regimes/rebbelions, Red = reasons for conflict
http://i.imgur.com/iZvnGgH.png

Nebuchadnezzar
03-27-2015, 03:15 PM
Its about containing Iranian influence. In the past year Iran took control of Iraq and Syria.
Now if Houthis win it will take over Yemen. Thus it will literaly surround Saudi Arabia from North and South, split Turkey off from the rest of middle east via Iraq+Syria and since Iran has bases in Eritrea "to fight pirates" with Yemen it will be able to control not only Hormuz, but also Bab-el Mandeb and thus Suez canal, which is why Gulf Kingdoms and Egypt are getting involved.

The Gulf-Arab states will see any rising/powerfull nation, that isn't part of the American Dream Team (allies) as a threat.

Case in point, back in the late 1980s, after Saddam ended the Iran-Iraq war, a war he fought on the behalf ot these Gulf rulers.... Growing fears of Saddams influence and larg military complex was considered as a threat.

Iraq was also in debt to these gulf-countries, and to even worsen condition and strangle saddam and the Iraqi economy, Gulf countries spearheaded by Saudi Arabia & Kuwait, started to manipulate with the oil-prices, Iraq being a country that was very dependent on oil-exports, a strategy that's very similar to what's going on today.... as the current price of crude oil "Brent", is in the 40'ish 50'ish zone, only this time It's geared towards Iranians & Russians.

Saddam Invaded Kuwait, and the rest is history... they rallied a coalition of some 30-40 countries to destroy iraq, and force Embargos and sanctions to strangle iraqi Economy, preparing for what then would happend later: A weak iraq, ruled by a dictatorial regime, sanctioned, poor & weak, perfect for exploitation.

Saudi Arabia & the gulf countries, have litterly destroyed every sovreign arab nation, from Iraq, to Syria, to Libya, to afghanistan...

These gulf arab stray dogs, have spent billions on destroying lives from Chechnya to Algeria in the 1990s, up till this day, but the walls protecting these fuckers are getting cracked, and the whole thing will come crumbling down upon them

Saudi arabia is incapable of building a functioning model... and those abovementioned failed "Solutions" are just an example

These racist gulf arabs, see themselves as superior, and other arabs should remain poor and broken down for them to exploit.

I sure as hell don't mind iranian influence in my country, I don't even mind to commit a genocide, just delete that god-awfull disgusting barbaric Gulf Arab race/Culture from exsistence... so the world can go on, they don't desrve that oil, even the Qu'ran have cursed these people.

Now they want to invest, in some All-global Shia/Sunni war, just set the whole region on fire and see it fight, just so they can stay in power, going from father to son.

Sarmatian
03-27-2015, 03:25 PM
These racist gulf arabs, see themselves as superior, and other arabs should remain poor and broken down for them to exploit.

Which exactly the reason why Putin told Saudi prince to GTFO when the latter came to Moscow in a bid for Russia to replace US in Saudi-American alliance since Saudis are really unhappy with series of latest US political failures in the region.

StonyArabia
03-27-2015, 04:27 PM
The Gulf-Arab states will see any rising/powerfull nation, that isn't part of the American Dream Team (allies) as a threat.

Case in point, back in the late 1980s, after Saddam ended the Iran-Iraq war, a war he fought on the behalf ot these Gulf rulers.... Growing fears of Saddams influence and larg military complex was considered as a threat.

Iraq was also in debt to these gulf-countries, and to even worsen condition and strangle saddam and the Iraqi economy, Gulf countries spearheaded by Saudi Arabia & Kuwait, started to manipulate with the oil-prices, Iraq being a country that was very dependent on oil-exports, a strategy that's very similar to what's going on today.... as the current price of crude oil "Brent", is in the 40'ish 50'ish zone, only this time It's geared towards Iranians & Russians.

Saddam Invaded Kuwait, and the rest is history... they rallied a coalition of some 30-40 countries to destroy iraq, and force Embargos and sanctions to strangle iraqi Economy, preparing for what then would happend later: A weak iraq, ruled by a dictatorial regime, sanctioned, poor & weak, perfect for exploitation.

Saudi Arabia & the gulf countries, have litterly destroyed every sovreign arab nation, from Iraq, to Syria, to Libya, to afghanistan...

These gulf arab stray dogs, have spent billions on destroying lives from Chechnya to Algeria in the 1990s, up till this day, but the walls protecting these fuckers are getting cracked, and the whole thing will come crumbling down upon them

Saudi arabia is incapable of building a functioning model... and those abovementioned failed "Solutions" are just an example

I sure as hell don't mind iranian influence in my country, I don't even mind to commit a genocide, just delete that god-awfull disgusting barbaric Gulf Arab race/Culture from exsistence... so the world can go on, they don't desrve that oil, even the Qu'ran have cursed these people.

Now they want to invest, in some All-global Shia/Sunni war, just set the whole region on fire and see it fight, just so they can stay in power, going from father to son.

You don't mind Iranian influence so speak for yourself. We the people of western Iraq and Jordan do. The reason that Iraq is in this situation is due to Iranian influence which has been negative. If you think that western Iraqis see and welcome Iranian influence you are quite wrong. They see themselves very close to Jordanians and in fact they are the same people divided by an artificial border. If you want to be Persianized that's your choice, but leave the Bedouins of western Iraq aka the Syrian desert region alone, we are Bedouins and we are Arabians and will continue to be such.

I can understand that you might have problem with the monarchies of the region but the people as whole deserve to suffer despite the fact they are your brethren.

Iranian, Turkish and yes the Arabian monarchies in Arabia all had negative impact almost at equal levels since they mirror each other in more ways then one. I would not mind Iranian influence if it was purely geopolitical without the religious and assimilationist agenda hence why the monarchies and Turkey are mirror images of each other just playing on a different tune.

zarzian
03-27-2015, 04:38 PM
You don't mind Iranian influence so speak for yourself. We the people of western Iraq and Jordan do. The Iranian backed militias and what they did to us will not be forgotten. The reason that Iraq is in this situation is due to Iranian influence which has been negative. If you think that western Iraqis see and welcome Iranian influence you are quite wrong. They see themselves very close to Jordanians and in fact they are the same people divided by an artificial border. If you want to be Persianized that's your choice, but leave the Bedouins of western Iraq aka the Syrian desert region alone, we are Bedouins and we are Arabians and will continue to be such.

I can understand that you might have problem with the monarchies of the region but the people as whole deserve to suffer despite the fact they are your brethren.

Iranian, Turkish and yes the Arabian monarchies in Arabia all had negative impact almost at equal levels since they mirror each other in more ways then one.

But Iran is helping a lot of Arabian groups man, not only Shiite ones either. For example look who is supporting the Palestinians more then even their Arab kin, and this is the way you show appreciation? As far as I'm concerned, your claiming lands for Bedouins which shouldn't belong to them historically, I mean western Iraq? That is not Bedouin lands historically.

StonyArabia
03-27-2015, 05:05 PM
But Iran is helping a lot of Arabian groups man, not only Shiite ones either. For example look who is supporting the Palestinians more then even their Arab kin, and this is the way you show appreciation? As far as I'm concerned, your claiming lands for Bedouins which shouldn't belong to them historically, I mean western Iraq? That is not Bedouin lands historically.

Like I have said the Iranian people should not be represented by their government. The influence of Iran has been a bit more positive then that of the Arab monarchies or Turkey. If Iran did not have religious dynamic in it's geopolitical elements it would be the most positive player. Don't take my hostility toward the Iranian government as it's toward the Iranian people. I despise the Arab monarchies as they had a very negative influence and are part of this mayhem that's going on, but the people who live there should not be represented by the monarchies and say they deserve to be killed and are disgusting that's a generalization over the top, nubenucchzar words. Well there was other north Arabian tribes that lived there. The tribes see all the players to be negative on them but the most despised by them is not Iran or Turkey but the monarchies who they see as traitors and have done nothing for their kin or other Muslims like the Royinga in Myanmar one of the most oppressed groups. They reject Iran because of fear of assimilation but they do respect it's positive elements and it's outreach, if it was secular it would be very different.

Nebuchadnezzar
03-27-2015, 05:11 PM
You don't mind Iranian influence so speak for yourself. We the people of western Iraq and Jordan do. The reason that Iraq is in this situation is due to Iranian influence which has been negative. If you think that western Iraqis see and welcome Iranian influence you are quite wrong. They see themselves very close to Jordanians and in fact they are the same people divided by an artificial border. If you want to be Persianized that's your choice, but leave the Bedouins of western Iraq aka the Syrian desert region alone, we are Bedouins and we are Arabians and will continue to be such.

Iranian, Turkish and yes the Arabian monarchies in Arabia all had negative impact almost at equal levels since they mirror each other in more ways then one. I would not mind Iranian influence if it was purely geopolitical without the religious and assimilationist agenda hence why the monarchies and Turkey are mirror images of each other just playing on a different tune.

Okay, so let me put it this way for you Nabatea1, you so called "Prideful Arab bedouins of Iraq & Jordan" didn't mind the american/isreali influence in the region for the past 60-80 years, yet you are allergic/senstive to Russian, Iranian or any other influence that isn't American. Speaking of persianizing, I don't think that Iran is trying to export "Persianism" or make arabs into "Persians", because that really makes no sense to me, it's pointless, persians will never be arabs, and arabs will never persians. PERIOD.

I for once, since seeing the light to this world 1992, I woke up to an American/Zionist controlled region in the M.E., just like my father before me, and to be quite frank with you, Americans haven't done the best job in the region, so why not give the Persians a chance. Why not collide with countries such as Iran, Russia, China... instead of those god-awful americans and their wars, and robing of natural ressources. Why should we all put our eggs in the basket of americans, and they're awful hired tyrants, to rule us, humiliate us and rob us blind.

Look what gulf-countries have made out of arabs & muslims, to the world we're nothing short of rag wearing, backwards desert savages, the beheads those who appose us. branding ISIS as ALL the Muslims, and you know how much I disklike Islam, but this is the Truth, Gulf countries have humiliated the Ummah (Nation), and that's why Tribe leaders (Gulf Rulers), shall never be crowned as kings or leaders, because their mentality is not cut for such, these are people with no heritage, no history, no identity.... Just a bunch of desert Savages, killing and pillaging like some mongols, and now they've got money, because of the oil discovery.

Well, that's unless you bedouins are puppets, thus I could totally understand, why you'd have americans and tawagheet as rulers, instead of your own pride. I despise bedouins & tribalism, it's stupid, backwards, dividing,weakning and counter-productive.

Yes I do admit, that my previous comment about gulf arabs, being a bit too harsh, but seriously I'm starting to lose faith in these people, and them being humane. All that money, welfare, luxury and access to education and they're still incompetents ruled by these corrupt dinosaurs. They're still backwards, brutal, barbaric countries that exploit the poor and spend money on destruction of other peoples lives.

Thanks to the pridefull people of Yemen, who despite being poor and weak are standing up against the tyranical Saudi Regime & the United states. Truly these people of Yemen are an honour for all arab.

StonyArabia
03-27-2015, 05:35 PM
Okay, so let me put it this way for you Nabatea1, you so called "Prideful Arab bedouins of Iraq & Jordan" didn't mind the american/isreali influence in the region for the past 60-80 years, yet you are allergic/senstive to Russian, Iranian or any other influence that isn't American. Speaking of persianizing, I don't think that Iran is trying to export "Persianism" or make arabs into "Persians", because that really makes no sense to me, it's pointless, persians will never be arabs, and arabs will never persians. PERIOD.

I for once, since seeing the light to this world 1992, I woke up to an American/Zionist controlled region in the M.E., just like my father before me, and to be quite frank with you, Americans haven't done the best job in the region, so why not give the Persians a chance. Why not collide with countries such as Iran, Russia, China... instead of those god-awful americans and their wars, and robing of natural ressources. Why should we all put our eggs in the basket of americans, and they're awful hired tyrants, to rule us, humiliate us and rob us blind.

Look what gulf-countries have made out of arabs & muslims, to the world we're nothing short of rag wearing, backwards desert savages, the beheads those who appose us. branding ISIS as ALL the Muslims, and you know how much I disklike Islam, but this is the Truth, Gulf countries have humiliated the Ummah (Nation), and that's why Tribe leaders (Gulf Rulers), shall never be crowned as kings or leaders, because their mentality is not cut for such, these are people with no heritage, no history, no identity.... Just a bunch of desert Savages, killing and pillaging like some mongols, and now they've got money, because of the oil discovery.

Well, that's unless you bedouins are puppets, thus I could totally understand, why you'd have americans and tawagheet as rulers, instead of your own pride. I despise bedouins & tribalism, it's stupid, backwards, dividing,weakning and counter-productive.

Yes I do admit, that my previous comment about gulf arabs, being a bit too harsh, but seriously I'm starting to lose faith in these people, and them being humane. All that money, welfare, luxury and access to education and they're still incompetents ruled by these corrupt dinosaurs. They're still backwards, brutal, barbaric countries that exploit the poor and spend money on destruction of other peoples lives.

Why should welcome other people like Russians, Chinese, Persians to dictate the affairs of the region why not the people be independent?. The American influence has been very negative in the Middle East and no one welcomes it other than the few monarchies. As you know when the Americans thought they would have an easy time cruising in the Syrian Desert areas of Western Iraq they but they were met with heavy resistance, and not welcomed at all. It was only later there was an alliance of a moment to drive the terrorist AQ away from the region.

Well I agree the monarchies have done great damage to the image of Islam, and the Middle East in general. In fact there was an Islamic prophecy that people will govern this region will be one of the most corrupt and such. This does not mean all the people inside there agree with the rulers, you do realize many are against the monarchies and it's policies?

No they do, they are the descendants of the Nabateans, Thumidics, Layhanites, Dedanites,Midianites, Sabean, Minean, and other Arabian civilizations in the region.

We are proud don't listen to anyone we don't care about Americans or the idiotic monarchs . However our tribe is our nation and we take the most pride in that, why would that be wrong. All Bedouin tribes feel very close to each other even if they have dispute, they are ethnicity as you might now but with tribes as the main important element.

RandoBloom
03-27-2015, 05:44 PM

They supported Saddam as long as he didnt have any territorial desires on themselves. Once he invaded Kuwait other kingdoms in the region had every right to fear him and fight him.

How have they destroyed lives? By financing defence of those areas from Russian and other invasions?

It doesnt matter what Saudis are capable of building since they have no territorial expansion plans, or domination. They are issolationist.

They see other Arabs as decadent. Which they are. Syria, Iraq, Jordan are quite secular.

First you say you dont mind extermination of them, and then you hold it against them when they want to defend themselves?
Speak honest. If Iran could attack Saudi Arabia, without fear of foreign intervention, would it do it?

Because Russian influence is inescapeable. Once you fall under them you cant leave without a war or have even symbolic amount of self governance. People dont want that.
Iranian influence is followed by Shiaism. If that wasnt the case no one would really oppose it. But why follow a country whose goal it is to convert you and in which you will be discriminated?

Iran = Shiaism guaranteed.
Russia = no escape, slavery
China = partner who would sell you for personal benefit

They dont ask to be leaders of Ummah. They ask to be left alone. Its Iran who is poking at them with Yemen, not the other way around.

If there was no great power involved there, and arabo/persian states could do whatever the fuck they pleased and attack whoever, would the place be more peaceful or not? Again, honest question

What is Iran like?

Thanks to the pridefull people of Yemen, who despite being poor and weak are standing up against the tyranical Saudi Regime & the United states. Truly these people of Yemen are an honour for all arab.

They arent standing up to tyranical regime. They werent ocupied by tyranical regime. The Yemeni rebbels are servants of Iran

Pahli
03-27-2015, 06:12 PM
I support NON of them, seriously where is Saudi Arabia when Israelis kill Palestinians or when ISIS kill people in Syria and Iraq?!

They should both get an ass beating

Ryujin
03-27-2015, 06:38 PM
I support NON of them, seriously where is Saudi Arabia when Israelis kill Palestinians or when ISIS kill people in Syria and Iraq?!

Saudi Arabia is a fake country. Autonomous US state.

Ryujin
03-27-2015, 06:42 PM
Although I'm not a Muslim when I watch Ansarullah, Hezbollah etc. videos I get pumped up so much that I wanna shout Allahu Akbar. Shi'a is definitely much better at promoting Islam than Saudi Arabia.

Hopefully a counter-Arab Spring will arise from Yemen, leading to the fall of evil Gulf monarchies and turning them into Republics.

StonyArabia
03-27-2015, 07:02 PM
Saudi Arabia is a fake country. Autonomous US state.

It was created by the British in 1932

Ryujin
03-27-2015, 07:17 PM
It was created by the British in 1932

Yes. But today the US is in charge.

Kabul
03-27-2015, 07:23 PM
I hope Yemen kicks the Saudis' asses.

Nebuchadnezzar
03-27-2015, 08:08 PM
They supported Saddam as long as he didnt have any territorial desires on themselves. Once he invaded Kuwait other kingdoms in the region had every right to fear him and fight him.

How have they destroyed lives? By financing defence of those areas from Russian and other invasions?

It doesnt matter what Saudis are capable of building since they have no territorial expansion plans, or domination. They are issolationist.

They see other Arabs as decadent. Which they are. Syria, Iraq, Jordan are quite secular.

First you say you dont mind extermination of them, and then you hold it against them when they want to defend themselves?
Speak honest. If Iran could attack Saudi Arabia, without fear of foreign intervention, would it do it?

Because Russian influence is inescapeable. Once you fall under them you cant leave without a war or have even symbolic amount of self governance. People dont want that.
Iranian influence is followed by Shiaism. If that wasnt the case no one would really oppose it. But why follow a country whose goal it is to convert you and in which you will be discriminated?

Iran = Shiaism guaranteed.
Russia = no escape, slavery
China = partner who would sell you for personal benefit

They dont ask to be leaders of Ummah. They ask to be left alone. Its Iran who is poking at them with Yemen, not the other way around.

If there was no great power involved there, and arabo/persian states could do whatever the fuck they pleased and attack whoever, would the place be more peaceful or not? Again, honest question

What is Iran like?

They arent standing up to tyranical regime. They werent ocupied by tyranical regime. The Yemeni rebbels are servants of Iran

You Bosnians have every right to ask for Secularism, and stand in defence for americans & Saudis who have granted you help in the 1990s, against the serbs, and I won't blame you for it.

Speaking of "Secularism" a term you somehow vaguely used in the same argument, as defending backwards Saudi Arabia. Saudi arabia is probably the last country that should be mentioned with human rights, secularism or freedom of speech.

But here's the thing, the middle east is a different zone, something you balkan muslim shouldn't be bothered with, or might be interesting to you.

The United states & Saudi has been plotting, killing and targeting my country since 1979, along with those pesky americunts, hiring the one corrupt brutal dictator that just to be replaced with another incompetent cowardice goverment under the name of democracy, a humiliation to a great country like Iraq... We're a nation of warriors, we fought the americans and threw a shoe at their president, whilst you kiss their boots. american Democracy is not something we're intrested in.

Saudi arabia wasn't Hostile to Iran ?

What are you smoking on, the whole Iran-Iraq was financed and fought on the behalf of gulf countries in 1980, and later they betrayed Saddam.

Speaking for the negative influence of Saudi whoreabia, every failed state riddled with terrorism from afghanistan in the 1980s, to Syria & Iraq in the 10's can owe it's problems to Saudi Arabia, and it's funding of terrorist organization.

Saudi Arabia isn't trying to be leaders of the Ummah `?

Lol, they've gathered countries from pakistan, to turkey, to some 7-8 bankrupt arab countries, what more "Leadership" do you want.

Look you are clearly pro american, pro Saudi Arabia, and that's fine with me, but just stop this pretending stuff, it isn't working. Bosnia is one thing, Iraq, Syria,Palestine,Yemen & the whole middle-east is another thing, so keep to your things in Bosnia/balkan, kissing the hand of the Nato.

And here's the thing, as "Bad" as those russian we're to you Balkan people, the americans we're a whole lot worse to us.... you guys cry about some 8.000 civilians that we're killed in srebrenica in the 1990s, try 1.000.000 iraqi's that have died in vain (Not to mention the other arab + muslim countries the US have fucked for the past 60 years), thanks to freedom loving america, and it's disgusting greed.

Ohh I auctually forgot, you we're the first wave of Nato-Jihadists in the 1990s, way before Libya, Allahu Akbar, all that jihad Fi Sabeel America & it's leaders.

I have tried americans and their Allies, and wasn't happy with the experience..... So an alliance with Russians, Chinese & iranians is more than welcomed in the Region.

We arabs, will never side with the Americans.... Take me, an atheist, and I loath and hate the US & Jews with every ounce of my soul & body, we are a different mind set my friends, we're warriors, blood thirsty. Nobody knows the pain of arabs, better than the arabs.

adsız
03-29-2015, 01:16 PM
Yemen, Syria, Libya, Egypt, Afghanistan, Iraq...

There is no technology in Arab countries to manufacture rifle, gun, tank, artillery..etc. They buy arms/ammunition from same christian country and kill eachother on the name of Islam. Christians get richer, they get more fucked up..

Stupid Arabs...!

This is a picture taken in Yemen 13 hours ago:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/p296x100/11051944_831189296934811_8480997133642812338_n.jpg ?oh=b27d60966f32809041c22ccae24b8138&oe=55784668&__gda__=1433846838_28cf672220c64c8bcac263322b856f0 4

RandoBloom
03-30-2015, 08:12 PM
Sana under Airstrikes
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CBXbPeuWsAAcu6I.jpg:large

Kabul
03-30-2015, 08:18 PM
Yemen, Syria, Libya, Egypt, Afghanistan, Iraq...

There is no technology in Arab countries to manufacture rifle, gun, tank, artillery..etc. They buy arms/ammunition from same christian country and kill eachother on the name of Islam. Christians get richer, they get more fucked up..

Stupid Arabs...!

This is a picture taken in Yemen 13 hours ago:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/p296x100/11051944_831189296934811_8480997133642812338_n.jpg ?oh=b27d60966f32809041c22ccae24b8138&oe=55784668&__gda__=1433846838_28cf672220c64c8bcac263322b856f0 4

You really think modern Western authorities give a shit about Christianity?

Willem
04-15-2015, 03:50 PM
Buy crude oil futures contracts.

Easy way to make money off of this war. :D Oil will go back above $55-60.

I just doubled my money in two weeks (leveraged futures contracts). :D

Knew it would hit $55.
Thanks crazy Arabs.

Ryujin
04-15-2015, 08:57 PM
Houthis keep kicking Saudi ass

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Yemen_Insurgency_detailed_map

Izildorr
04-16-2015, 02:29 AM
Modern Arab nations can't fight..

The saudis are too busy sleeping with whores from their oil money

Ryujin
04-16-2015, 02:56 AM
Last time I checked Zuqar Island was red, and now it turned green! meaning Houthis have taken it. Hurray! And they're advancing to have control over Ma'rib, which was completely red before and now seems to be inbetween. Go Houthis go!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Yemen_Insurgency_detailed_map