PDA

View Full Version : Norway's immigrant rape epidemic is completely out of control

Eldritch
06-16-2010, 07:14 PM
No Western Assault Rapists in Oslo's Streets

The police in the Norwegian capital Oslo revealed that 2009 set yet another record: compared to 2008, there were twice as many cases of assault rapes. In each and every case, not only in 2008 and 2009 but also in 2007, the offender was a non-Western immigrant.

At the same time, in 9 out of 10 cases, the victim was Norwegian, not just by nationality, but also by ethnicity.

Two men followed me home. When I opened the door to my apartment, they assaulted me, and raped me one after the other, a young woman tells NRK, the Norwegian public broadcast service. She is one of the victims of an assault rape of 2009.

According to the police, not a single one of the offenders had a Western background. Four people have been arrested. In all other cases, the victims reported that the offenders either looked like non-Western immigrants, or they spoke a non-Western language. Not a single case has been connected to a Western man.

Twenty-one cases were reported in 2009, the highest number since police started recording them in 2006. Nine of out ten victims were Norwegian – ethnically Norwegian – both in 2009 (17 out of 21) and 2008 (9 out of 11).

Hanne Kristine Rohde, the spokeswoman for the Oslo police, raises the question what sort of view these offenders have on women. [how many more times does this question need to be "raised" before these people learn? :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:]

She knows that these statistics are very controversial. Asked whether it isn't stigmatizing for a whole community that the police releases figures like this, she replied that she wants to contribute to a better and safe world. That's why she wants the truth to be told, and hopes that the debate will focus on that, she told NRK.

Link. (http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/4274)

Original story (http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/norge/1.6944861) (in Norwegian -- includes video)

Eldritch
06-16-2010, 07:16 PM
And of course the cure is to "reach out" to immigrant males.

(Notice that I do not use the word "men")

iN13ma9bc2k

Eldritch
06-16-2010, 07:18 PM
Drammen rapist appeals sentence

24-year-old questions extent of injuries.

A man convicted of raping three women in Sandvika and Drammen in Østlandet over a period of six years has lodged an appeal against his sentence.

At his trial on 31 May the now 24-year-old from Kosovo didn’t entirely admit his guilt and was given a 12-year custodial prison term, but disagrees with the court’s findings.

He has also been charged with causing bodily harm and aggravated robbery in connection with the rapes, and also faces the maximum sentence of 21 years because the woman from Sandvika was seriously injured.

His appeal is based on grounds that one of the rapes wasn’t completed, as well as questioning the degree to which another of his other victims was injured.

“It applies to the severity of psychological damage he caused his victim, as well as that the act was committed several years ago. My client also denies having consumated one of the other rapes, whilst the aggrieved party has a different perception of what occurred,” his lawyer Lars Engdal tells NRK.

The man has been in jail since his arrest a few days after he committed his last rape on 30 May last year, and police superintendant Thor Ingolf Johansen said at the time they were amongst the worst he’d ever experienced in Drammen.

Link. (http://theforeigner.no/pages/news/drammen-rapist-appeals-sentence/)

Jarlsson
06-16-2010, 07:48 PM
Drammen rapist appeals sentence

24-year-old questions extent of injuries.

A man convicted of raping three women in Sandvika and Drammen in Østlandet over a period of six years has lodged an appeal against his sentence.

At his trial on 31 May the now 24-year-old from Kosovo didn’t entirely admit his guilt and was given a 12-year custodial prison term, but disagrees with the court’s findings.

He has also been charged with causing bodily harm and aggravated robbery in connection with the rapes, and also faces the maximum sentence of 21 years because the woman from Sandvika was seriously injured.

His appeal is based on grounds that one of the rapes wasn’t completed, as well as questioning the degree to which another of his other victims was injured.

“It applies to the severity of psychological damage he caused his victim, as well as that the act was committed several years ago. My client also denies having consumated one of the other rapes, whilst the aggrieved party has a different perception of what occurred,” his lawyer Lars Engdal tells NRK.

The man has been in jail since his arrest a few days after he committed his last rape on 30 May last year, and police superintendant Thor Ingolf Johansen said at the time they were amongst the worst he’d ever experienced in Drammen.

Link. (http://theforeigner.no/pages/news/drammen-rapist-appeals-sentence/)
Classic..
And in about 3 years, this cunt will be out in the streets again after my guesses. This country.. its system..:shakefist Oslo and surrounding areas is where most of these criminal acts take place (mainly because of the large population immigrants settled there). Now as the capital and South-Eastern Norway is starting to get "filled up" (OVERFILLED?? right word??), they start to send the shit elswhere in Norway. Many municipalities have got to experience some of this. In the middle of Norway's heart, in the mountains and fjords it has been opened asylum institutions with capacities that nearly overgoes the native local population itself! With this you ask for trouble.. "Close your eyes and ears politics" I call it!

Smaland
06-16-2010, 08:37 PM
Perhaps these outrages will persuade the Norwegian government to pass a law allowing ethnic Norwegians (and only them, not the invaders) to carry concealed handguns. Rape is a crime worthy of death. :mad:

Imperivm
06-16-2010, 08:42 PM
Do all your senior female Police officers look like this?

Liffrea
06-16-2010, 10:52 PM
Hanne Kristine Rohde, the spokeswoman for the Oslo police, raises the question what sort of view these offenders have on women.

Personally if I was a Norwegian rate payer I would want to know what the police are doing to remove scum like that from the streets?

Eldritch
06-16-2010, 10:58 PM
Personally if I was a Norwegian rate payer I would want to know what the police are doing to remove scum like that from the streets?

Indeed. The motivations criminals have for their actions are of importance only if understanding them makes catching them, and preventing more crimes, easier.

Jarl
06-16-2010, 11:00 PM
No Western Assault Rapists in Oslo's Streets

The police in the Norwegian capital Oslo revealed that 2009 set yet another record: compared to 2008, there were twice as many cases of assault rapes. In each and every case, not only in 2008 and 2009 but also in 2007, the offender was a non-Western immigrant.

At the same time, in 9 out of 10 cases, the victim was Norwegian, not just by nationality, but also by ethnicity.

According to the police, not a single one of the offenders had a Western background.

At least they release such stats. This can open the way for a public debate. Are there no voices being raised in connection to those crimes?

Eldritch
06-16-2010, 11:04 PM
At least they release such stats. This can open the way for a public debate. Are there no voices being raised in connection to those crimes?

That's a good point. There is absolutely no way in hell that the public broadcasting company of any north-EUSSR country that I'm aware of would produce a news story like the one I posted.

Jarlsson
06-16-2010, 11:48 PM
At least they release such stats. This can open the way for a public debate. Are there no voices being raised in connection to those crimes? It was on both the main news channels in Norway, early 2010 if I remember right. Some people got their eyes up.. most had forgotten/didnt care about it the next day. Nationalists saw this opportunity and even promoted it for public knowledge.. but that my dear Father Jarl ,was met with oppression from "the people", claming it was even racist.. laughs...

Jarl
06-16-2010, 11:51 PM
It was on both the main news channels in Norway, early 2010 if I remember right. Some people got their eyes up.. most had forgotten/didnt care about it the next day. Nationalists saw this opportunity and even promoted it for public knowledge.. but that my dear Father Jarl ,was met oppression from "the people", claming it was even racist.. laughs...

That is very well. Officially noone will dare to say anything, but they all got the message. If that is to open the eyes of even a single Norwegian family then it is still mission accomplished.

The Ripper
06-17-2010, 08:43 AM
News like this makes my blood boil. The lenient sentencing, making it an issue of "racism and marginalization" as well as the media black-out in other countries shows clearly that the state has abandoned the nation. We must organize, we must re-invigorate our civil society and community, we cannot expect the state, their authorities or the political parties to solve this, because they don't want to solve it. To them, these are minor glitches that are inevitable occurances in their project for a brave new world.

The general apathy among people must end... But political indoctrination, the erasing of any real political understanding among the people and the dependency on the soft-totalitarian welfare state has made people unable to act in accordance with their ethnic and national interests. :mad:

They, poor sods, think that voting for mainstream politicians promising to "take a hard line on Islamism" and discussing Burkha-bans is going to somehow affect the situation. But we cannot change anything in the voting booth. We must organzie community patrols, interest organizations, independent newspapers and other media...

tired
06-17-2010, 08:53 AM
There was a lebanese rape gang targeting Assie girls that they met on beaches