PDA

View Full Version : What is RAPE?

Skulgrimen
03-29-2015, 06:05 PM
When men have something women have less of, such as money or power, women simply take it by force. It's called affirmative action and feminists believe it's right. What women have that men don't is of course sex.

Female perspective of rape
Feminist females define "rape" as being any sex they later regret. It is not so much that they will lie and say you raped them when they know you didn't. If you have sex and then they regret it for some reason, such as that you are of lower perceived status than they thought, then as far as they are concerned you "raped" them. Conversely, if you threw a female to the ground, ripped her clothes off and f***ed her without so much as a by your leave and she felt positive about what happened later on, it would probably not even occur to her to think she was raped. Thus the very same physical actions on the man's part could see him categorized either as a great lover or rapist depending on the later claimed emotional response of the female. Since it is not possible to objectively examine an emotional response, it follows that most "rape" cases are now prosecuted on spectral evidence, similar to the Salem witch trials. If we define "rape" as being forced sex, females do not think this is particularly bad or a big deal. Only self-hating manginas think rape is a big deal. Females like manly men who take charge of them and do what they want to them, not sniveling manginas begging them for sex and asking their permission nanosecond by nanosecond. Hence most erotic fiction aimed at females contains rape or quasi-rape scenes and females getting off on being raped is well known in criminology circles. In contexts where it is desirable and socially acceptable for them to have sex, females generally like being raped.

Rape in history
Sane societies do not revolve around the idiot "consent" or other mindless whims of females. In traditional societies females are placed under the control of men such as their husbands, fathers, pimps or whoever, and those men decide when they will have sex or not within the rules of that society. Often it would be considered the obligation females to have sex. After all, we all have unchosen obligations, and there is no reason why sex should be any different. The crime of rape was considered to be forced sex outside of the rules of society, such as a burglar forcing a married woman to have sex while robbing her husbands house. As stated, it is really the same today, except females now have control over what is deemed rape. The consent thing is a red herring.

Rape and the law
In Western countries, rape is treated like a horrible crime on par with murder. The truth is that the damage inflicted by rape is greatly exaggerated. In cases where women do not enjoy their rape - many women do enjoy rape and have rape fantasies - rape is temporary discomfort for women. This is something that should be punished with a fine, not prison time.

Involuntary celibacy is much more painful for men than rape is for women. Deprivation is much more agonizing than discomfort. Incel males who commit rape should be sympathized with rather than be punished, just like the starving Jean Valjean should have been sympathized with rather than punished for stealing a loaf of bread.

shimmy
03-29-2015, 06:14 PM
When men have something women have less of, such as money or power, women simply take it by force. It's called affirmative action and feminists believe it's right. What women have that men don't is of course sex.

Female perspective of rape
Feminist females define "rape" as being any sex they later regret. It is not so much that they will lie and say you raped them when they know you didn't. If you have sex and then they regret it for some reason, such as that you are of lower perceived status than they thought, then as far as they are concerned you "raped" them. Conversely, if you threw a female to the ground, ripped her clothes off and f***ed her without so much as a by your leave and she felt positive about what happened later on, it would probably not even occur to her to think she was raped. Thus the very same physical actions on the man's part could see him categorized either as a great lover or rapist depending on the later claimed emotional response of the female. Since it is not possible to objectively examine an emotional response, it follows that most "rape" cases are now prosecuted on spectral evidence, similar to the Salem witch trials. If we define "rape" as being forced sex, females do not think this is particularly bad or a big deal. Only self-hating manginas think rape is a big deal. Females like manly men who take charge of them and do what they want to them, not sniveling manginas begging them for sex and asking their permission nanosecond by nanosecond. Hence most erotic fiction aimed at females contains rape or quasi-rape scenes and females getting off on being raped is well known in criminology circles. In contexts where it is desirable and socially acceptable for them to have sex, females generally like being raped.

Rape in history
Sane societies do not revolve around the idiot "consent" or other mindless whims of females. In traditional societies females are placed under the control of men such as their husbands, fathers, pimps or whoever, and those men decide when they will have sex or not within the rules of that society. Often it would be considered the obligation females to have sex. After all, we all have unchosen obligations, and there is no reason why sex should be any different. The crime of rape was considered to be forced sex outside of the rules of society, such as a burglar forcing a married woman to have sex while robbing her husbands house. As stated, it is really the same today, except females now have control over what is deemed rape. The consent thing is a red herring.

Rape and the law
In Western countries, rape is treated like a horrible crime on par with murder. The truth is that the damage inflicted by rape is greatly exaggerated. In cases where women do not enjoy their rape - many women do enjoy rape and have rape fantasies - rape is temporary discomfort for women. This is something that should be punished with a fine, not prison time.

Involuntary celibacy is much more painful for men than rape is for women. Deprivation is much more agonizing than discomfort. Incel males who commit rape should be sympathized with rather than be punished, just like the starving Jean Valjean should have been sympathized with rather than punished for stealing a loaf of bread.

Are psychos multiplying? Are you Also's puppet? Can I share your post and your IP adress with the cops? You seem dangerous!

Skulgrimen
03-29-2015, 06:15 PM
Are psychos multiplying? Are you Also's puppet? Can I share your post and your IP adress with the cops? You seem dangerous!

It's a sluthate article, copied from http://sluthate.com/w/Rape

I'm sure the cops will rush to take it down.

shimmy
03-29-2015, 06:20 PM
You need to review your defenitions. When a women regrets having sex it's not rape. When a women is loving to be pinned down while having sex it's not rape. False accusations of rape to get something are not REAL rape either.

You psychos keep telling women like being raped, that's just wrong. You had terrible horrible crimes of rape recently in India for example (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Delhi_gang_rape). The pig said if she did permitted men to rape her, she wouldn't got killed. Do you think she liked it? Get some help please!

Anthony PV
03-29-2015, 06:21 PM
@Skulgrimen: Dude, log off this forum. Shut down your computer. Leave your house. Meet other people. AND GO GET LAID! Your online misogyny is unhealthy!

BeerBaron
03-29-2015, 06:21 PM

You have just proven the articles point.

How exactly does sharing an article that looks at parts of society constitute someone being dangerous?

armenianbodyhair
03-29-2015, 06:27 PM
baby don't hurt me...

shimmy
03-29-2015, 06:28 PM

How exactly does sharing an article that looks at parts of society constitute someone being dangerous?

People who think rape is a mere discomfort for woman and it's something that doesn't deserve prision, just a fine, are dangerous. If I don't pay parquimeter, I get a ticket. So I risk it sometimes.

I imagine for someone who abuses children, paying a fine is also the right punishment for pedophily. So I think the same about rape. People who think rape is OK are more prone to do it. Now you understand why I said dangerous?

de Burgh II
03-29-2015, 06:36 PM
Rape is essentially sexual acts without one's consent. I can see your addressing some apparent follies of the judicial system since its so easy for woman to accuse men of rape even if it never happened that they can get away with, but nevertheless we shouldn't let generalizations distort our view of reality. The key is to sort out the actual occurrences from the falsely accused ones so they can be treated accordingly. It would be fueling the fire by doing this especially in this day and age.

Kamal900
03-29-2015, 06:39 PM
Why am i seeing more and more threads about rape culture here in this forum?

Linet
03-29-2015, 06:40 PM
It's a sluthate article, copied from http://sluthate.com/w/Rape

I'm sure the cops will rush to take it down.

http://media.gtanet.com/gtaforums/images/html/emoticons/anuj_cop.gif

Drakoblare
03-29-2015, 06:46 PM
baby don't hurt me...

I was just about to post the video... grrr

shimmy
03-29-2015, 06:55 PM
I was just about to post the video... grrr

What video?

Drakoblare
03-29-2015, 06:56 PM
What video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktbhw0v186Q

shimmy
03-29-2015, 06:57 PM
LOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

BeerBaron
03-29-2015, 07:07 PM
People who think rape is a mere discomfort for woman and it's something that doesn't deserve prision, just a fine are dangerous. If I don't pay parquimeter, I get a ticket. So I risk it sometimes.

I imagine for someone who abuses children, paying a fine is also the right punishment for pedophily. So I think the same about rape. People who think rape is OK are more prone to do it. Now you understand why I said dangerous?

An opinion is not a crime, unless you want the world to have thought crime laws.

shimmy
03-29-2015, 07:11 PM
An opinion is not a crime, unless you want the world to have thought crime laws.

Ok, I agree. It's just a potencial for it. Nevermind. It apears he hates women anyway. He won't get near one :)

So, do you have children? If he was saying pedophily is ok, it would still be just an opinion. Would you leave your children with him?

BeerBaron
03-29-2015, 07:24 PM
Ok, I agree. It's just a potencial for it. Nevermind. It apears he hates women anyway. He won't get near one :)

So, do you have children? If he was saying pedophily is ok, it would still be just an opinion. Would you leave your children with him?

Not necessarily, how many times have you said to yourself "god I wanna kill that guy" for cutting you off, being rude, ect ect ect. That doesn't make you any more dangerous.

Emotionally charged hypothetical scenarios are not debate topics. But yes it would be just an opinion, one that I would never know about because no one would ever admit that outside an anon forum.

Queen B
03-29-2015, 07:26 PM
All those rapey dudes must haven't got laid in ages.Can't explain the misoginist sentiment .
If you have to force yourself to a woman to sleep with you, then you have serious problems

Also
03-29-2015, 07:27 PM

You are so predictable. First accusing Mary of pretending to be a woman, now insinuating Skulgrimen and I are the same person.

By the way, stop with your emotional outburts in my thread. It clouds your judgement.

shimmy
03-29-2015, 07:37 PM
LOLLL! Don't be sad.
I'm just un-clouding your poor judgement by inserting some EMOTION on the rape theme.
For you it seems it has no emotion at all :D

Oh and you are ALSO so predictable, you see the word rape on a thread and come running and salivating.

LightHouse89
03-29-2015, 07:51 PM
Rap Against People Everywhere. R.A.P.E.

Also
03-29-2015, 07:56 PM
LOLLL! Don't be sad.
I'm just un-clouding your poor judgement by inserting some EMOTION on the rape theme.
For you it seems it has no emotion at all :D

Oh and you are ALSO so predictable, you see the word rape on a thread and come running and salivating.

I'm just posting in this thread, like everyone else, isn't that what the thread is for?
Before you started to be carried on so easily by superficial emotions you once said I was a good poster and a nice writer. Maybe you should take a cold shower and calm down a bit.

Graus
03-29-2015, 08:15 PM
Forced sex, thats all! Not all those bs which is counted nowadays in the Angloshpere or in certain parts of Scandinavia as such.

robar
03-29-2015, 08:16 PM
Rape is defined as a heterosexual intecourse.All heterosexual sex is rape.
"First, well intercourse is NEVER sex for women. Only men experience rape as sexual and define it as such. Sex for men is the unilateral penetration of their penis into a woman (or anything else replacing and symbolising the female orifice) whether she thinks she wants it or not – which is the definition of rape: that he will to do it anyway and that he uses her and treats her as a receptacle, in all circumstances – it makes no difference to him experiencing it as sexual. That is, at the very least, men use women as useful objects and instruments for penetration, and women are dehumanised by this act. It is an act of violence.

Intercourse is inherently harmful to women and intentionally so, because it causes pregnancy in women. The purpose of men enforcing intercourse regularly (as in, more than once a month) onto women is because it’s the surest way to cause pregnancy and force childbearing against their will, and thereby gain control over their reproductive powers. There is no way to eliminate the pregnancy risk entirely off PIV and the mitigating and harm-reduction practices such as contraception and abortion are inherently harmful, too. Reproductive harms of PIV range from pregnancy to abortion, having to take invasive, or toxic contraception, giving birth, forced child bearing and rearing and all the complications that go with them which may lead up to severe physical and emotional damage, disability, destitution, illness, or death. If we compare this to even the crappiest online definition of violence: “behaviour involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something”. Bingo. It fits: Pregnancy = may hurt, damage or kill. Intercourse = a man using his physical force to penetrate a woman. Intention / purpose of the act of intercourse = to cause pregnancy. PIV is therefore intentional harm / violence. Intentional sexual harm of a man against a woman through penile penetration = RAPE."From random feminist site"

shimmy
03-29-2015, 08:22 PM
I'm just posting in this thread, like everyone else, isn't that what the thread is for?
Before you started to be carried on so easily by superficial emotions you once said I was a good poster and a nice writer. Maybe you should take a cold shower and calm down a bit.

You are! I'm too :) well not writing, English isn't yet my mother language. But I'm calm, I don't use all caps nor I insult people. I use logic and try to explain things by giving exemples.

But see, back then I knew only you were against women having the same rights as men, I didn't know you would be advertising rape as normal and spreading falacies that women want to be raped. So I like you a bit less now! :)

Merida
03-29-2015, 08:29 PM
Only self-hating manginas think rape is a big deal.

mmkay...

This thread is just so lulzy (and sad). And ofc it had to be an article posted on sluthate....

robar
03-29-2015, 08:33 PM
mmkay...

This thread is just so lulzy (and sad). And ofc it had to be an article posted on sluthate....

Why? Without rape humanity would not exist it is simply biology:confused::confused:

Also
03-29-2015, 08:36 PM
You are! I'm too :) well not writing, English isn't yet my mother language. But I'm calm, I don't use all caps nor I insult people. I use logic and try to explain things by giving exemples.

But see, back then I knew only you were against women having the same rights as men, I didn't know you would be advertising rape as normal and spreading falacies that women want to be raped. So I like you a bit less now! :)

"women want to be raped" sounds a bit too simplistic. What I actually said is women often engage in token-resistance to sex, playing hard to get (saying 'no' but meaning 'yes') and that rape fantasies are very common among women. Do you disagree with those 2 claims?

shimmy
03-29-2015, 08:48 PM
"women want to be raped" sounds a bit too simplistic. What I actually said is women often engage in token-resistance to sex, playing hard to get (saying 'no' but meaning 'yes') and that rape fantasies are very common among women. Do you disagree with those 2 claims?

No! Some women... young girs usually... play hard to get, ok. A "No" is not a "Yes", are you dating teens?
Women have rape fantasies about the man they Chose taking her vigoursly, not REAL rape!

Now picture this:
A girl walks home after school.
A pervert jumps on her and tries to rape her.
She screams "nooooo!"
Do you think he should rape her because she means "yes" and has rape fantasies?

I'm sorry if I mixed Mary-nuts opinions with yours, but the fact you say in many threads that rape is natural with lots of variation makes me think you're a pervert who desperately want rape to be allowed.

Oneeye
03-29-2015, 09:19 PM
How is "hard to get" being equated with rape? Being coy with one guy doesn't make a woman free game for any.

Also
03-29-2015, 09:21 PM
No! Some women... young girs usually... play hard to get, ok. A "No" is not a "Yes", are you dating teens?
Women have rape fantasies about the man they Chose taking her vigoursly, not REAL rape!

The thing is not simply that they are fantasizing a romantic and sexual relationship with the man they chose. Their fantasies often involves rape, where the women resist and the man ignores her pleas and goes ahead, violently if necessary. The conclusion is the the 'forceful' part has an appeal to those women.

Now picture this:
A girl walks home after school.
A pervert jumps on her and tries to rape her.
She screams "nooooo!"
Do you think he should rape her because she means "yes" and has rape fantasies?

I'm sorry if I mixed Mary-nuts opinions with yours, but the fact you say in many threads that rape is natural with lots of variation makes me think you're a pervert who desperately want rape to be allowed.

No, I don't think he should rape her. You probably skipped the first pages on my thread, I said men should push the initial boundaries a woman put to test if her resistance is for real or not, the basics is that if she left room for a guy to act then she wants him to.

Rape is natural though, there is nothing outrageous about that.

I am a pervert, I wouldn't say I want rape to be allowed but I think a lot of rape accusations are silly and that since 'consent' is not a material object but an interpretation of the situation it is badly-defined which allows feminists to play around with the definition of consent. For example, I think silence implies consent if you are were able to speak but chose not to and played along.

Feminists trends are essentialy about men transfering power to women, and this is ruining everything.

Prisoner Of Ice
03-29-2015, 09:23 PM
Feminists are not women. They are a small subsection of marxist retards, usually foreigners from shithole countries.

Atvend
03-29-2015, 09:27 PM
Feminists are not women. They are a small subsection of marxist retards, usually foreigners from shithole countries.

Ha, you wish. The foreigners actually tend to be quite reserved compared to the white upper class teen zombies who now lead this supremacist hate movement. They and their ugly landwhale hordes...

Prisoner Of Ice
03-29-2015, 09:31 PM
Ha, you wish. The foreigners actually tend to be quite reserved compared to the white upper class teen zombies who now lead this supremacist hate movement. They and their ugly landwhale hordes...

They don't represent all foreigners. They are usually part of the global 'elite'. They are commie fuckfaces from east asia, middle east etc. who are hell bent on wiping out western civilization.

They are not so much grass roots campaign as a heavily financed 5th column paid for by traitors and globalists like George Soros.

NadiaCutie is a good Example. Anita Sarkeesian. Basically all of them have some kind of tie to foreign powers or banking 'elite', and very few of them are white americans.

McCarthyism needs to come back, and wipe out these political terrorists. American politics should come only from america, not from rich fuckfaces from foreign shitholes.

Skulgrimen
03-29-2015, 11:55 PM

Legit. The SOG wants to silence any questioning of their gynocracy.

Skulgrimen
03-30-2015, 04:44 PM
bump

Linebacker
03-30-2015, 05:13 PM
Go to prison and you will find out exactly what rape means.

Then you might stop making these laughable threads.

Skulgrimen
03-30-2015, 08:45 PM
Go to prison and you will find out exactly what rape means.

Then you might stop making these laughable threads.

http://petchonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Why-You-Shouldnt-White-Knight-Girls-for-Dates-picture-by-masonicleaderdotcom.jpg

Dictator
03-30-2015, 08:54 PM
How many girls you raped dated?

Fear Fiain
03-30-2015, 09:00 PM

why would you do that? man you're sure making lots of threats to make false accusations against people.
It would make it real easy to rape you and get away with it in the future...
show all the threats of false reports you've made to others, and get the case dismissed.

Unome
03-30-2015, 09:10 PM
Rape is like god.

Whoever owns and controls the definition, also owns and controls the outcome.

Dictating what is or is not rape, changes peoples' lives.

In the West/US, rape is whenever a girl "doesn't want sex". So if a girl has sex, and later regrets it, then she make a rape-accusation against the guy, even if they both enjoyed sex at the time. That rape is = hard rape, where a girl is knocked semi-unconscious in an alleyway behind a bar, brutalized, impregnated, and left to die. So basically if a guy is a rapist then everybody assumes "hard rape".

Rape culture is context:
True rape
Real rape
Hard rape
Soft rape
Date rape
Drunk rape
Fake rape
Regret sex (rape)
Etc.

To restate the main point: whomever controls the definition, dictates the meaning of rape, controls and assumes power over other peoples' lives. What is "rape" in an Islamic Moslem country is not rape in a Western European country, and vice versa. Different societies/cultures/groups/families define rape in different ways.

For example I tend to use the "traditional rape" definition. A girl loses her virginity without her father's permission or approval of the guy. That would be counted as rape, in the traditional historical sense. However liberals would never accept such a definition.

Also
03-30-2015, 09:35 PM
why would you do that? man you're sure making lots of threats to make false accusations against people.
It would make it real easy to rape you and get away with it in the future...
show all the threats of false reports you've made to others, and get the case dismissed.

Now you are developing some of the rapist refined thoughts.

If a woman has already lied about being raped, specially if more than once, she would make a good potential victim as she would likely be discredited. But it's not shimmy's case (I believe) since she didn't accuse anyone of rape.

LightHouse89
03-31-2015, 04:27 AM
a mans got his balls to the wall on this one.

Skulgrimen
04-05-2015, 12:38 AM
It's only rape if you're ugly.

Suleiman Arian
04-05-2015, 12:43 AM
I'll tell you what rape is. If I go fuck your woman and she never knew it was going to happen but she likes it that's not rape. If she dosent like it that's rape. Understand?

Skulgrimen
04-05-2015, 12:56 AM
I'll tell you what rape is. If I go fuck your woman and she never knew it was going to happen but she likes it that's not rape. If she dosent like it that's rape. Understand?

Whether she likes it or not depends on whether you're good-looking or not.

Skulgrimen
04-15-2015, 06:46 PM
Are rape threats a turn off to women? Not if you're good looking!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-d_ZVmcBIHu0/VMmTRUo2RMI/AAAAAAAAAWY/nLebKO5M8iw/s1600/MM.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-f_QD9aA0eCY/VMmTWrXBCQI/AAAAAAAAAWg/0H7-o9pcFsg/s1600/coat.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Kis2XmGdGgw/VMmTXUx98-I/AAAAAAAAAWk/WD2wMaY4EwM/s1600/coat%2Bconvo.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-H23y12jRehY/VMmTapoM1VI/AAAAAAAAAWw/EyvneACmMu4/s1600/Convo%2B1%2Bpic.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-45ZR4jFUx8Q/VMmTa-I7T9I/AAAAAAAAAW0/QLQ-xwtfG4Q/s1600/convo%2B1.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UiXSfNskbJo/VMmTe--Q5LI/AAAAAAAAAXA/inCwjWh1xlk/s1600/irish.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-v5gfmpHac2A/VMmTnMSioTI/AAAAAAAAAXI/4FAp9_aLyYs/s1600/irish%2Bconvo.jpg

Also
04-15-2015, 08:10 PM
Are rape threats a turn off to women? Not if you're good looking!

Rape threats can work. :thumb001:

Skulgrimen
04-22-2015, 11:09 PM
Rape threats can work. :thumb001:

Rape is the most popular female fantasy. Only 8+ men are eligible, but then it's not technically rape.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-22-2015, 11:10 PM
Whatever NatiaCutie says it is. You could be guilty of rape without even knowing.

Also
04-25-2015, 11:34 PM
Whatever NatiaCutie says it is. You could be guilty of rape without even knowing.

Yes. Having sex with a woman that consumed any amount of alcohol prior to sex qualifies as rape for some feminists.

So it's easy to be considered a rapist by the most hardcore feminazis.

Smitty
04-25-2015, 11:36 PM
Rape is having sex with a woman who didn't verbally say "YES!" beforehand. Duh!