PDA

View Full Version : Least sexist countries for men?

colorful890
03-30-2015, 04:18 PM
I'm not a western woman so I didn't know sexism against men exists. As I grew up in USA, I realized how harshly women treat their husbands. My question why? European men have been. The most female friendly men in the planet! They gave them love, romance, respect and chivalry. On top of that, western men created the most beautiful architecture, art, music and technology. I say send western women to Afghanistan and India got a while and they will realize how they take men for granted!

Anyways, I think men should stand up for themselves! Creating groups like mgtow won't create peace and harmony between men and women, it will create a bigger gap. I think you should go out there and protest for yor rights. I'm pretty sure many women, like me :) will support you. Anyways, which country do you think is the best for men?

coolstorybro
03-31-2015, 05:10 PM
Best countries for men?

Tough to say, most of Asia, besides Japan, is very good for men. South East Asia and China, man is definetely king. Russia and Eastern Europe is good too.

And western men didn't bring about feminism on themselves, it was forced on them by marxist subversives.

Damiăo de Góis
03-31-2015, 05:12 PM
Saudi Arabia?