PDA

View Full Version : Does Vajdaság belong to Hungary?

Zenga
03-31-2015, 01:16 PM
Vojvodina is Magyar land! True or false?

Thanks in advance my dear Magyars.

Zenga

Zenga
03-31-2015, 01:35 PM
I hope some Magyar historian will show up. Or atleast person who read a lot about it.

blogen
03-31-2015, 01:44 PM
Yes, this region was never Serbian. But the proper Hungarian name is Délvidék (Southland).

Zenga
03-31-2015, 02:13 PM
blogen thanks!
In 1890 in Vojvodina was 35% Serbs. Yet after WWI, 1918, Serbs marched in Vojvodina and Vojvodina became under Serba. It was autonomy which 1990s, Milošević abolished. Before WW2 in Vojvodina there was 33% Serbs. All rest were Hungarians, Germans and Croats. After WW2 there was almost no Germans and there was 50% Serbs.

In north and west Bačka live Croats. In Banat also. But Srijem was Croatia. Now Srijem was divided. I know a lot about Srijem. But Vojvodina as whole belongs to Hungary (Banat, Bačka).I seen this thread on another forum and there was like 10 Serbs who attacked Magyars and Croats. Result was that thread was locked and one Magyar banned. Which was quite great and give good arguments but majority (Serbs) attacked them and most probably report to mods. Like Vojvodina is holy cow which we cant even mention.