PDA

View Full Version : Students forced to masturbate for sex ed class

Prisoner Of Ice
04-01-2015, 11:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pTl5c0VlAw

Taiga Lake
04-01-2015, 12:00 PM
Left-wing extremists pushing their perverted agenda, kinda like this creep who teached for 12 years old how to use dildo.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=969_1410923277

Prisoner Of Ice
04-01-2015, 12:02 PM
There's no point to a sex ed class anyway. Or no good point at least.

SkyBurn
04-01-2015, 12:08 PM

Feel free to have a google and find the many studies that link sex ed classes to decreased teen pregnancy/STI rates.

Methmatician
04-01-2015, 12:12 PM
If you've had the proper sexual education in high school then there would be no need for one in university.

blogen
04-01-2015, 12:13 PM
What is the problem with this? The ignorance is dangerous.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-01-2015, 12:16 PM
Feel free to have a google and find the many studies that link sex ed classes to decreased teen pregnancy/STI rates.

Feel free to fuck off and never bother posting towards me again. I would have put you on ignore ages ago but you are a mod so I can't.

Skjaldemjøden
04-01-2015, 12:24 PM

That's not true at all. Sex education is very important. Nocturnal emission and menstruation should be explained to children before it happens. The latter can be very traumatizing for a girl. I've heard plenty of stories from women who thought they were bleeding to death when they got their first period, simply because their parents were too stupid to prepare them. And protected sex should certainly be explained to teens.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-01-2015, 12:26 PM
That's not true at all. Sex education is very important. Nocturnal emission and menstruation should be explained to children before it happens. The latter can be very traumatizing for a girl. I've heard plenty of stories from women who thought they were bleeding to death when they got their first period, simply because their parents were to stupid to prepare them. And protected sex should certainly be explained to teens.

You think no one know that already? Don't make me laugh.

It's a fantasy if you think that's what they are teaching though.

Everything taught in schools is just politics and degeneration. They don't really bother with anything else.

SkyBurn
04-01-2015, 12:28 PM
Feel free to fuck off and never bother posting towards me again. I would have put you on ignore ages ago but you are a mod so I can't.

I see you treat logic like you probably treated sex ed - by getting angry, confused, and pretending it never happened :)

Kamal900
04-01-2015, 12:35 PM

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1385/74/1385748161872.jpg

Incel King
04-01-2015, 12:45 PM
That's not true at all. Sex education is very important. Nocturnal emission and menstruation should be explained to children before it happens. The latter can be very traumatizing for a girl. I've heard plenty of stories from women who thought they were bleeding to death when they got their first period, simply because their parents were too stupid to prepare them. And protected sex should certainly be explained to teens.

What a brainwashed cretin. My elders had no such thing as sexual education when they were my age and were happier than me and most young people now.

Skjaldemjøden
04-01-2015, 12:54 PM
I've had sex education in school. It's not that new a thing in Scandinavia. We were shown how to wear a rubber and taught about STDs, contraception, anatomy and pregnancy. The girls were also separately taught how to insert a tampon and wear a pad. It was very informative and useful.

Skjaldemjøden
04-01-2015, 01:09 PM
What a brainwashed cretin. My elders had no such thing as sexual education when they were my age and were happier than me and most young people now.

So sex education has made you unhappy?

Incel King
04-01-2015, 01:12 PM
So sex education has made you unhappy?

Yes, I had to waste my life being on that class and I can't and will never regret that. Good side is that I played flappy bird on my cell phone when crappy professor was talking all those non-senses.

Skjaldemjøden
04-01-2015, 01:24 PM
Yes, I had to waste my life being on that class and I can't and will never regret that. Good side is that I played flappy bird on my cell phone when crappy professor was talking all those non-senses.

That game is barely two years old. I'm sorry to hear that you wasted you life in high school, but there is always hope if you believe in reincarnation.
Feel welcome to post again when you've lost your virginity. Hopefully she won't get pregnant.

Anglojew
04-01-2015, 02:50 PM
How is that not sexual abuse? I'm all for sex ed but lefties really take things too far.

dude
04-01-2015, 03:03 PM
I see you treat logic like you probably treated sex ed - by getting angry, confused, and pretending it never happened :)
Sex-ed is of no use to incels. It makes them angry to learn about stuff that does not apply to them, ;)

Incel King
04-01-2015, 03:33 PM
That game is barely two years old. I'm sorry to hear that you wasted you life in high school, but there is always hope if you believe in reincarnation.
Feel welcome to post again when you've lost your virginity. Hopefully she won't get pregnant.

Like virginity mean something in my life and everything that old fool said I already read on internet/books. :p

Amud
04-01-2015, 03:52 PM
Colleges have turned into a complete joke. Let's see what college is about these days:

*paying 50,000 per year earn a piece of OFFICIAL PAPER
*allowing the students to get drunk several times a week and watch all the girls get fucked by Chad
*mandatory classes on diversity and appreciation of other cultures
*degrees on womyn's studies, African studies, LGBT studies, etc.
*social science professors teaching students that straight white men are evil oppressors and forcing them to internalize this and become self-hating and guilt ridden
*telling students to masturbate in class
*publishing biased "studies" about social science nonsense and coming up with obviously ridiculous conclusions to further their political agendas
*if you do not accept their OFFICIAL conclusions without a word, then you are a primitive pseudo-intellectual and probably a cis Nazi pedophile
*any students espousing beliefs that are not perfectly in line with the extremist left wing/ cultural Marxist establishment are reprimanded or expelled

How much more of this will we take before the American public is finally done with it and the educational system comes crashing down?

N1019
04-01-2015, 11:10 PM
This is not sex ed. It's a fucking waste of tertiary education.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-01-2015, 11:32 PM
Colleges have turned into a complete joke. Let's see what college is about these days:

*paying 50,000 per year earn a piece of OFFICIAL PAPER
*allowing the students to get drunk several times a week and watch all the girls get fucked by Chad
*mandatory classes on diversity and appreciation of other cultures
*degrees on womyn's studies, African studies, LGBT studies, etc.
*social science professors teaching students that straight white men are evil oppressors and forcing them to internalize this and become self-hating and guilt ridden
*telling students to masturbate in class
*publishing biased "studies" about social science nonsense and coming up with obviously ridiculous conclusions to further their political agendas
*if you do not accept their OFFICIAL conclusions without a word, then you are a primitive pseudo-intellectual and probably a cis Nazi pedophile
*any students espousing beliefs that are not perfectly in line with the extremist left wing/ cultural Marxist establishment are reprimanded or expelled

How much more of this will we take before the American public is finally done with it and the educational system comes crashing down?

The studies really get me, the BS in the world of social studies has been there for ages but it's crept into everything at this point.

I also like when leftist fuckfaces try to paint me as some troglodyte when I can't even get any sort of info about what credentials THEY have. I trust someone with math, engineering etc. degrees much more than some english or communications major. I can't even believe these guys are trying to tell me they are the smart ones and use the 'science!' argument when they are nothing to do with science.

Even Dawkins is just some biologist retard. Redacted out some personal info it would be a really bad idea to spread around, but at some point I did some work with biologists and chemist where I had to take a big crash course. I thought it would take years to get up to speed. Nope. You can read biology books on advanced subjects pretty easily without any previous info. JUST TRY THAT WITH MATH AND COMPUTER SCIENCE. It is utterly impossible. I kinda lost all ability to take biologists and chemists seriously after that.

Let alone leftists with typical retarded useless degrees. There are several papers about 'evolution' where all they do is look at the current frequencies of light skin and eye alleles, then look at ancient samples, then come up with an evolution rate!

How is that science? You can't get more ant-science than that!

Peter Nirsch
04-01-2015, 11:50 PM
I think it's good to learn how to use properly those things.

Amud
04-02-2015, 01:57 AM
The studies really get me, the BS in the world of social studies has been there for ages but it's crept into everything at this point.

I also like when leftist fuckfaces try to paint me as some troglodyte when I can't even get any sort of info about what credentials THEY have. I trust someone with math, engineering etc. degrees much more than some english or communications major. I can't even believe these guys are trying to tell me they are the smart ones and use the 'science!' argument when they are nothing to do with science.

Even Dawkins is just some biologist retard. Redacted out some personal info it would be a really bad idea to spread around, but at some point I did some work with biologists and chemist where I had to take a big crash course. I thought it would take years to get up to speed. Nope. You can read biology books on advanced subjects pretty easily without any previous info. JUST TRY THAT WITH MATH AND COMPUTER SCIENCE. It is utterly impossible. I kinda lost all ability to take biologists and chemists seriously after that.

Let alone leftists with typical retarded useless degrees. There are several papers about 'evolution' where all they do is look at the current frequencies of light skin and eye alleles, then look at ancient samples, then come up with an evolution rate!

How is that science? You can't get more ant-science than that!

And if you think the kind of studies they do in biological sciences and anthropology are stupid, just wait until you see how they do research in sociology and psychology, let alone gender studies and LGBT studies.

Ballist
04-02-2015, 02:02 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/984m85.jpg

Highlands
04-02-2015, 02:08 AM
Classy! My sex ed class consisted of a video and "experienced guest speaker".

Pjeter Pan
04-02-2015, 02:17 AM
I don't even remember sex ed class, than again I never payed attention in school xD
If my parents knew about those classes, they would have went apeshit on the teachers.

Also
04-02-2015, 02:23 AM
This is so stupid.

Suleiman Arian
04-02-2015, 02:30 AM
Better yet if they just had an orgy.

robar
04-02-2015, 03:52 AM
What is the problem with this? The ignorance is dangerous.

What kind of question is this, this is some kind of education....

Mortimer
04-02-2015, 03:58 AM
i never had sex education class in school. i think it depends on what they teach and how.

BeerBaron
04-02-2015, 04:04 AM
Hey look, a sexual deviant professor got to get his rocks off under the guise of "teaching sex ed"

What would have been funny is if one of the students was 17, then his sexual fantasies would be realized when he was thrown into federal prison.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-02-2015, 04:35 AM
What a shock a moron like jagerstaffel thumbs me down over calling out mentally retarded leftist psuedoscientists.

Skerdilaid
04-02-2015, 04:59 AM
Degenerate shit. What's next for fuck's sake?

Sarmatian
04-02-2015, 05:17 AM
I've had sex education in school. It's not that new a thing in Scandinavia. We were shown how to wear a rubber and taught about STDs, contraception, anatomy and pregnancy. The girls were also separately taught how to insert a tampon and wear a pad. It was very informative and useful.

Every single one of these things should have been explained to you by your parents.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-02-2015, 07:13 AM
Every single one of these things should have been explained to you by your parents.

It's funny to me because to prove their alleged point they compare african congoid countries to western schools (since all of them have at least basic sex ed). Obviously that will provide hilarious results.

But in western schools your parents will do this anyway. Even so no one would care much except they have to throw in creepy shit above and beyond basic birds and bees facts.

Hong Key
04-02-2015, 08:13 AM
Degenerate shit. What's next for fuck's sake?

Tranny-Transhumanism - The natural evolution of Liberalism/Post-Modernism is Post-Humanism
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?158934-The-Trans-Everything-CEO&highlight=Trans-Everything

Joe Rogan - Questions everything - transhumanism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WBnFkReHG0

http://www.twoagespilgrims.com/doctrine/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/We-are-the-Borg-Voyager.jpg

Skjaldemjøden
04-03-2015, 08:16 PM

Absolutely greed, but not every parent does that. Particularly not in religious households, where these subjects are considered taboo. It would be interesting to see how many of the guys at AP had the talk with their father, and at what age. I had mine at sixteen when I got together with my first girlfriend. I think it was after the sex education class, but I don't really remember.

Darth Revan
04-03-2015, 08:53 PM
Always a boredom cure to see people degrade each other, lel, thanks for the chuckles.

Ragnarök
04-06-2015, 05:30 PM
This is pure Monty Python.

Unome
04-06-2015, 05:32 PM
I wonder what the next human "progress" will be… socially sanctioned child molestation?

Prisoner Of Ice
04-07-2015, 01:12 AM
I wonder what the next human "progress" will be… socially sanctioned child molestation?

That effort is well under way.