PDA

View Full Version : Men are pussies

Vullkan
04-03-2015, 12:08 PM
A girl tries to kiss people in new york see what happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhTA-ZV0uzM

Hadouken
04-03-2015, 12:12 PM
I kissed a lot of girls I didnt know in nightclubs ...especially when drunk lol but let me tell you that I would still hesitate to kiss a random girl I dont know on the street too because it is weird

nothing to do with being a pussy

finşaų
04-03-2015, 12:12 PM
They probably suspect that she's going to pretend that she was sexually assaulted.

Vullkan
04-03-2015, 12:13 PM
They probably suspect that she's going to pretend that she was sexually assaulted.

lol

Rose
04-03-2015, 12:13 PM
lol the video is hilarious

finşaų
04-03-2015, 12:19 PM
lol the video is hilarious

Would it be equally hilarious were the genders reversed?

Taiga Lake
04-03-2015, 12:22 PM
Those people might already be in relationship or they think she's just trying to spread her herpes or something.

Hithaeglir
04-03-2015, 12:27 PM
:rotfl:

щрбл
04-03-2015, 12:28 PM
Ew. Lipstick is disgusting, I'm not surprised she was rejected so many times.

Rose
04-03-2015, 12:28 PM

nope i dont think so :)

finşaų
04-03-2015, 12:29 PM

Impressively honest, you are. Do you consider yourself a feminist?

Vullkan
04-03-2015, 12:31 PM
I think many men are scared of women this times.

Nurzat
04-03-2015, 12:32 PM

american girls would apply for sexual assault if a boy did it

Rose
04-03-2015, 12:37 PM
Impressively honest, you are. Do you consider yourself a feminist?

i wouldnt consider my self as a feminist,though i believe in equality of genders

finşaų
04-03-2015, 12:38 PM
No further questions, Your Honor.

RandoBloom
04-03-2015, 12:40 PM
She is lucky she wasnt charged with sexual assault

Dandelion
04-03-2015, 12:49 PM
She looks good indeed, but for a woman to randomly kiss me for no reason without either one of us drunk? It would raise my suspicion. I'd think she'd be mentally unstable and feel sorry for her. I also think that's why she got rejected.

Dandelion
04-03-2015, 12:53 PM
No further questions, Your Honor.

Don't take gender equality too literally. Men are physically stronger than women and don't really risk getting raped by women. This is not really a double standard, it's just realism.

Charles Bronson
04-03-2015, 12:54 PM
they would get a roundhouse-kick from me.....:cool:

Pahli
04-03-2015, 12:56 PM
Rejecting a kiss from a random stranger = Pussy? Lol no, its your decision.

finşaų
04-03-2015, 01:13 PM
Men are physically stronger than women and don't really risk getting raped by women.
Men are on average physically stronger than women. Moreover, physical strength isn't even necessarily an important factor, since the female rapist could be armed or in a position of social superiority (a boss threatening to fire an employee should he not comply, f.e.). Female on male rape does exist, whether you would like to believe it or not.

This is not really a double standard, it's just realism.
That could be said of most so-called "double standards".

Dandelion
04-03-2015, 01:15 PM
Men are on average physically stronger than women. Female on male rape does exist, whether you would like to believe it or not.

It does exist but it's really rare. Certainly not of the kind the woman in the video is capable of doing to those men unless she drugged them.

finşaų
04-03-2015, 01:18 PM
It does exist but it's really rare. Certainly not of the kind the woman in the video is capable of doing to those men unless she drugged them.

Is anyone capable of committing rape in a public setting like that? I doubt it.

Vullkan
04-03-2015, 01:19 PM
Men are on average physically stronger than women. Moreover, physical strength isn't even necessarily an important factor, since the female rapist could be armed or in a position of social superiority (a boss threatening to fire an employee should he not comply, f.e.). Female on male rape does exist, whether you would like to believe it or not.

That could be said of most so-called "double standards".

it seems some female has forced you to have sex or i am wrong.

finşaų
04-03-2015, 01:20 PM
it seems some female has forced you to have sex or i am wrong.

You're wrong. One can discuss topics that don't apply to oneself, you know.

Vullkan
04-03-2015, 01:23 PM
Usually people based their opinions on personal reasons but it may happen that its the other way.

dude
04-03-2015, 01:24 PM
No, it would be sexual assault and a bunch of feminazis would be screaming and protesting everywhere. The video would be used as evidence and the guy would be in jail as a registered sex offender.

finşaų
04-03-2015, 01:25 PM
Usually people based their opinions on personal reasons but it may happen that its the other way.

So if I say that deforestation is an issue you would assume that I am tree?

Hadouken
04-03-2015, 01:25 PM
well it is not the same

of course it is less threatening if a woman just comes up to me and kisses me than the other way around

whats there to argue about ?

linking everything to "feminazis" or whatever is nonsense

dude
04-03-2015, 01:27 PM
I guy is free to reject a woman anytime for any reason and it is OK. Especially some wierdo looking creepy chick.

Ballist
04-03-2015, 01:27 PM
I wouldn't either! xD What if she just gave a BJ or some shit????

Vullkan
04-03-2015, 01:28 PM
the only reason i would reject a kiss if she was ugly and fat .Thats the only reasonable reason.

Linebacker
04-03-2015, 01:29 PM
Its awkward.A random girl walking up to you on the street trying to kiss you is creepy,no matter how good looking she is.She might have something contagious.

I'd push her away and move about my business.

finşaų
04-03-2015, 01:29 PM
well it is not the same

of course it is less threatening if a woman just comes up to me and kisses me than the other way around

whats there to argue about ?

linking everything to "feminazis" or whatever is nonsense
The point is that to many feminists "equality" seems to be of interest only when it benefits women. How many of them would like to be "equal" (forcibly drafted and expected to sacrifice themselves for society/oil/whatever) in times of war, you reckon?

Hadouken
04-03-2015, 01:31 PM
The point is that to many feminists "equality" seems to be of interest only when it benefits women.

well yes I know and I agree

I hate feminism (I am for equality)

but in this case you cant argue like that because it is just not the same if a man does it

Vullkan
04-03-2015, 01:32 PM
So if I say that deforestation is an issue you would assume that I am tree?

You misunderstand example you like nature have been in jorney to parks and shit when you see a forst with trees cut you clearly are upset.

But at the same time you do not give a fuck if a child dies in africa for malnutrition.

finşaų
04-03-2015, 01:34 PM
You misunderstand example you like nature have been in jorney to parks and shit when you see a forst with trees cut you clearly are upset.

But at the same time you do not give a fuck if a child dies in africa for malnutrition.

It seems to me that you assume that all humans are purely egotistically minded and act out of emotional volatility exclusively.

Vullkan
04-03-2015, 01:34 PM
Its awkward.A random girl walking up to you on the street trying to kiss you is creepy,no matter how good looking she is.She might have something contagious.

I'd push her away and move about my business.

You can get more germs shaking hands than kissing.

example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLKnoD1YTto

finşaų
04-03-2015, 01:37 PM
but in this case you cant argue like that because it is just not the same if a man does it

The very phrase "it is just not the same if a woman does it" would lead to immense feminist backlash regardless of the context. That's my point.

Vullkan
04-03-2015, 01:38 PM
It seems to me that you assume that all humans are purely egotistically minded and act out of emotional volatility exclusively.

Well seeing what is happening in the world i think thats pretty accurate.

finşaų
04-03-2015, 01:39 PM
Well seeing what is happening in the world i think thats pretty accurate.

Most humans aren't all humans.

Prism
04-03-2015, 02:06 PM

Yeah that's because we live in a sexist society.
Ignorant people will think that only women experience sexisim but men do too.

Hadouken
04-03-2015, 02:11 PM
The very phrase "it is just not the same if a woman does it" would lead to immense feminist backlash regardless of the context. That's my point.

well people need to learn to evaluate each situation differently

even though the phrase "it is just not the same if a woman does it" is abused by feminists I agree ...it does indeed work in this kinda situation we have here in this thread

Thunder_shock
04-03-2015, 02:12 PM
ilnesses can be spread that way, also lets not forget STD. People are just keeping safe.

Hadouken
04-03-2015, 02:13 PM
ilnesses can be spread that way, also lets not forget STD. People are just keeping safe.

you dont get STD through kissing

Thunder_shock
04-03-2015, 02:19 PM
If you have a cut on your lips then why not, you can acquire herpes that way.

Hadouken
04-03-2015, 02:21 PM
If you have a cut on your lips then why not, you can acquire herpes that way.

well yeah

but to get something really serious like HIV or something through kissing is very very very unlikely

Thunder_shock
04-03-2015, 02:24 PM
Yes but if im on the streets im not interested in acquring any stds, period. That a crazy can stab you with a very recently infected syringe and give you HIV is one thing but a stranger wanting to snog and risk herpes and the person should risk that. No way.
Stay safe.

Suleiman Arian
04-03-2015, 02:38 PM
Maybe they have a girlfriend or wife? How would you like it if your wife or gf went fucking and kissing other men behind your back? Commitment is commitment...

Not a Cop
04-03-2015, 02:41 PM
well yeah

but to get something really serious like HIV or something through kissing is very very very unlikely

Mononucleosis is pretty bad, not as bad as HIV ofc, but still.

Hadouken
04-03-2015, 02:50 PM
yeah right as it is so easy to get illness from kissing

I will continue kissing women :D do what you want

The Illyrian Warrior
04-03-2015, 03:45 PM
Those people might already be in relationship or they think she's just trying to spread her herpes or something.

This is best explanation so far, same impression.

Minesweeper
04-03-2015, 03:56 PM
On the contrary, this video makes me proud as a man. It's a real slap to the face of every feminist.

Vullkan
04-03-2015, 04:37 PM
On the contrary, this video makes me proud as a man. It's a real slap to the face of every feminist.

lol i though that you were a girl by your avatar.