PDA

View Full Version : Russians blames Stalin for heavy WW2 losses

Eldritch
06-20-2010, 04:53 PM
Russians blame Stalin for WW II losses: Poll

MOSCOW: Most Russians blame the Soviet leadership under dictator Joseph Stalin for the huge losses of life the country suffered during the World War II, an opinion poll suggested on Sunday.

More than half of (51 percent) Russians believe that the Soviet leadership was caught napping when Nazi Germany attacked the USSR, the Interfax reported, quoting an opinion poll conducted by the independent pollster Levada-Centre ahead of the 69th anniversary of Nazi Germany's attack on USSR on June 22.

Most of the 1,600 Russians polled in May said Stalin erred by purging the military of top officials, failing to prepare for combat and abandoning millions of Soviet prisoners of war.

Over 27 million Soviet citizens, mostly ethnic Russians had died in the bloodiest war of the 20th century remembered in the former Soviet Union as the "Great Patriotic War".

When asked to identify the guilty of such huge losses, 30 percent Russians named Stalin personally and 20 percent named the Soviet leadership and the Communist Party, of which the dictator was the leader at the time.

51 percent Russians still believe that victory of the allied forces was a victory of the Soviet Union, while 45 percent agrees that it was the victory of anti-Hitler coalition of which besides USSR, US, Britain and France were also members.

Link. (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/World/Europe/Russians-blame-Stalin-for-WW-II-losses-Poll-/articleshow/6071976.cms)

Ilya.S
06-20-2010, 05:03 PM
In this case i think Zhukov should be blamed more, he failed some serious operations.

spearofperun
06-20-2010, 05:10 PM
In this case i think Zhukov should be blamed more, he failed some serious operations.

marshal zhukov i wouldnt say that hes the reason why japan signed a pact with the soviets due to his vicotries in the east. yes stalin is to blame because he trusted the germans to much. one spy tells him exact date everything when germans swill attck he wants the spy killed for trying to start war. attack came though jut delayed 5 weeks due to some other problems in the east of europe but it came. so yes the georgian cunt stalin is to blame more than anyone else. apart from germans that is

Svarog
06-20-2010, 05:16 PM
It WAS Stalin fault cause he throw thousands of capable generals and other war leaders into gulags because he did not trust them. Inexperienced generals lead young Russian soldiers into most battles while Germany had some of the greatest generals in the history of war, not that they showed it against Russians either.

Ilya.S
06-20-2010, 05:20 PM
Ah, sorry, I didn't read the article carefully. I meant in the war already, Zhukov was not such a good marshal.

spearofperun
06-20-2010, 11:54 PM
It WAS Stalin fault cause he throw thousands of capable generals and other war leaders into gulags because he did not trust them. Inexperienced generals lead young Russian soldiers into most battles while Germany had some of the greatest generals in the history of war, not that they showed it against Russians either.

well yes but you have to also acknowledge the fact that germans burned down villages and for like every 1 soldier death there were 6 civilian.

spearofperun
06-20-2010, 11:55 PM

and as for stalin perfect example why your country should be kept pure and run by your countrymen not some caucas, croatoslovenian or whatever shit cunts.

Jarl
06-21-2010, 12:29 AM
croatoslovenian or whatever shit cunts.

...is this REALLY necessary? :rolleyes:

Radojica
06-21-2010, 02:07 AM
and as for stalin perfect example why your country should be kept pure and run by your countrymen not some caucas, croatoslovenian or whatever shit cunts.

Firstly, stop spamming every thread with quoting every post one by one and instead start using

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/images/buttons/multiquote_off.gif (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=227152) icon. Click this on every message you want to quote and on the last message click http://www.theapricity.com/forum/images/buttons/quote.gif (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=227152) and then start writing.

Secondly, You should really stop writing bullshit and insulting everybody and everything. What are you, 15 years old "chetnik" who want to be?

Don't be so ignorant! SOmetimes the greatest patriots and warriors in Serbia were not even Serbs and while we Serbs fleeing away from Serbia to avoid going to war, Hungarians, Romanians, Montenegrins, Gypsies and other Ethnical minorities were defending THEIR country.

Serbia is country of Serbs and 30 other ethnical minorities who were also suffering together with Serbs, so SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!

Osweo
06-21-2010, 02:24 AM
Russia survived the war because of Stalin's leadership in creating the industrial base necessary for this, with the Five Year Plans and so on...

oops! Is this not a fashionable idea any more?! :eek: ;)

I question the 'independence' of that 'poll'. It doesn't reflect attitudes I'm familiar with in Moscow.

Austin
06-21-2010, 02:42 AM
Ya I would question that poll as well Russian media that I skim all seems to be very pro Stalin and even the liberal anti-Putin media outlets tend to suggest Stalin is given very little if any blame by most Russians even now. India is more allied with the West economically so it is no wonder they put out an anti-Stalin poll.

RoyBatty
06-21-2010, 05:24 AM
51 percent Russians still believe that victory of the allied forces was a victory of the Soviet Union, while 45 percent agrees that it was the victory of anti-Hitler coalition of which besides USSR, US, Britain and France were also members.

It's an insult to those who actually fought in WW2 (on both sides) for the article to mention France as a coalition member next to the USSR, UK, US and other countries who participated. France's role in WW2 was about as influential as Guatemala's.

As for the West's obsession with resurrecting Stalin and highlighting negative traits and facts surrounding him, I can only surmise it is part of some Western / Zionist psy-ops operation intended to shame Russians in order to lay the foundations for PC reprogramming followed by Western / Zionist takeovers of the country. So far this tactic has not been successful in Russia but if it continues long enough who knows.......

Russians themselves are already very aware that Stalin (like most WW2 leaders) was a mass murderer and that he made some serious mistakes but ultimately his mistakes were less serious or costly than Hitler's because the USSR won the war albeit with a greater loss of life.

51 percent Russians still believe that victory of the allied forces was a victory of the Soviet Union, while 45 percent agrees that it was the victory of anti-Hitler coalition of which besides USSR, US, Britain and Frrrrr..... were also members.

It was a coalition victory but the roles of the UK, US and other Allied countries were relatively small when compared to the USSR, particularly with regards to land battles and casualties. Why France gets a mention in the article is not really clear.

More than half of (51 percent) Russians believe that the Soviet leadership was caught napping when Nazi Germany attacked the USSR, the Interfax reported, quoting an opinion poll conducted by the independent pollster Levada-Centre ahead of the 69th anniversary of Nazi Germany's attack on USSR on June 22.

This section also deserves attention. Levada Center is not "independent" (independent of what????) and is a known Zionist propaganda operation.

I do agree that the Soviet leadership were caught napping though. There are many examples in old copies of the mass distributed media (Soviet Magazines of the 1930's) of Soviet unease with Germany and Hitler. They already had a fairly good idea that this may lead to trouble ahead. The Soviet leadership must have hoped that they could wish a confrontation away into some distant future date instead of preparing for and being ready for it.

Radojica
06-21-2010, 02:40 PM
It's an insult to those who actually fought in WW2 (on both sides) for the article to mention France as a coalition member next to the USSR, UK, US and other countries who participated. France's role in WW2 was about as influential as Guatemala's.

:grumpy:

Hundred of thousands of Yugoslavs died in WWII and NOBODY even these days is not even mentioning the greatest rebellion movement in the world during WWII. I am not a communist, nor I was ever in favour of them, but the thing what Tito's partisans done for the liberation of Europe is uncountable. Important is they are mentioning France whose men were welcoming Hitler's forces with their arms high in the air and their women with their legs high in the air. Pathetic. Today's quasi-historians are nothing but a bunch of wiki-students and nothing else.

Also, those who are blaming Stalin now should bear in mind that Hitler attacked SSSR with the largest forces ever attacked one country. What did they expect? 2 dead soldiers per one battle? WTF?

Only thing Russians can blame on Stalin is the fact that he beheaded Soviet army by executing their main generals before the war and for dead squads who were shooting in retreating Soviet soldiers and nothing else.

spearofperun
06-21-2010, 04:52 PM
Firstly, stop spamming every thread with quoting every post one by one and instead start using
icon. Click this on every message you want to quote and on the last message click http://www.theapricity.com/forum/images/buttons/quote.gif (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=227152) and then start writing.

Secondly, You should really stop writing bullshit and insulting everybody and everything. What are you, 15 years old "chetnik" who want to be?

The minorities were not the ones suffering they were the reason for our suffering. apart from gypsy but their criminality, breeding like parasites and having to look at them every single day is enough i think. and leeching the welfare system dont help.
Don't be so ignorant! SOmetimes the greatest patriots and warriors in Serbia were not even Serbs and while we Serbs fleeing away from Serbia to avoid going to war, Hungarians, Romanians, Montenegrins, Gypsies and other Ethnical minorities were defending THEIR country.

Serbia is country of Serbs and 30 other ethnical minorities who were also suffering together with Serbs, so SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!

gypsys hahhahahahaha what were they doing going around selling scrap metal hhahahahaa great patriots they are. montenegrins yes fought in their own country using guerrilla tactics and many serbs fled their as well to form the hussar units. unaware of which war you are talking about i assume with the turks. huns are the biggest shit to hapen look at vojvodna we need them as much as we need gyspys useless cunts.

now firstly i have nothing against montengrins as i am part myself and i view them as serbs. neither do i have anything against the Romanians nor the vlachs as they havent ever caused any problems and live in peace they can stay. The minorities i want out are as follows any non europeans who have come here as a result of commies to study whatever shit like the chinese and any niggers, arabs etc.... Also the huns, gypsys, shiptars, jews out. rest like slovaks, ruthenians, rusyns, russians, ukranians i have no problems with them they are fine and ok minorities many of them i like id want more of not less let alone getting rid of whats already here.

You want to keep your lovable minorities do so and well have another kosovo because of morons like you. weve already tried tolerance and it dont work. look at the ustashe, kosovo, break up war and i think you get the picture. vojvodina because of hun pigs is next.

Your quote thing im still figuring this site out so thatll stop soon enough.

But maybe you still dream of some yugoslavia III shit like hippo here

Radojica
06-21-2010, 05:14 PM
gypsys hahhahahahaha what were they doing going around selling scrap metal hhahahahaa great patriots they are. montenegrins yes fought in their own country using guerrilla tactics and many serbs fled their as well to form the hussar units. unaware of which war you are talking about i assume with the turks. huns are the biggest shit to hapen look at vojvodna we need them as much as we need gyspys useless cunts.

now firstly i have nothing against montengrins as i am part myself and i view them as serbs. neither do i have anything against the Romanians nor the vlachs as they havent ever caused any problems and live in peace they can stay. The minorities i want out are as follows any non europeans who have come here as a result of commies to study whatever shit like the chinese and any niggers, arabs etc.... Also the huns, gypsys, shiptars, jews out. rest like slovaks, ruthenians, rusyns, russians, ukranians i have no problems with them they are fine and ok minorities many of them i like id want more of not less let alone getting rid of whats already here.

You want to keep your lovable minorities do so and well have another kosovo because of morons like you. weve already tried tolerance and it dont work. look at the ustashe, kosovo, break up war and i think you get the picture. vojvodina because of hun pigs is next.

Your quote thing im still figuring this site out so thatll stop soon enough.

But maybe you still dream of some yugoslavia III shit like hippo here

One of the hun pigs, as you are calling them, was my father of Hungarian maternal side who gave his life for Serbia during Bosnian war, you ignorant piece of shit!!!!!!

Of course, you could not know that, but next time THINK before you say something, if you have at least a little brain in your fucked head.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/Zoltan_Dani.jpg

Zoltan Dani, Hungarian from Serbia who shot down F-117a during aggression on Yugoslavia!

While assholes and cowards like you were fleeing from Bosnia and Croatia others were defending your land and homes and you gave yourself the right to talk about GREAT SERBIA and patriotism! hah

spearofperun
06-21-2010, 05:29 PM
One of the hun pigs, as you are calling them, was my father of Hungarian of his maternal side who gave his life for Serbia during Bosnian war, you ignorant piece of shit!!!!!!

While assholes and cowards like you were fleeing from Bosnia and Croatia others were defending your land and homes!

why would my family be fleeing if they never even lived in bosnia or croatia???

aww poor hun and in WWII your hunnic ancestors where throwing live serbs into the winter river by breaking holes in the ice. cry me a river about huns the ungrateful pigs.

only reason you had huns fighting was bombs kill indiscrimately had they the chance to join in and kill serbs theyd of done it in a heart beat and get vojvodina like in WWII.

Radojica
06-21-2010, 06:01 PM
why would my family be fleeing if they never even lived in bosnia or croatia???.

Even worst! You are just another internet warrior trying to be thought on some internet forum while never in his life he spent one day in Serbia to deal with the problems of common people.
In the first I thought you are an refugee from Croatia and Bosnia and therefor your anger, but now I see you are only an idiot and because of idiots like you I am ashamed we are the part of the same nation.

aww poor hun and in WWII your hunnic ancestors where throwing live serbs into the winter river by breaking holes in the ice. cry me a river about huns the ungrateful pigs.

And the Serbs killed another 40.000 of Vojvodian Hungarians in an act of retaliation after the liberation of Yugoslavia :rolleyes2:.

Anyway, only my grandmother was Hungarian, while everybody else were Serbs/Montenegrins of Vasojevic tribe.

only reason you had huns fighting was bombs kill indiscrimately had they the chance to join in and kill serbs theyd of done it in a heart beat and get vojvodina like in WWII.

Dani Zoltan was Yugoslav officer, an colonel to be more precise who is now making burek and bread in his bakery after he was sent to pension after the war, same as all the other officers with an experience :rolleyes2:.

spearofperun
06-21-2010, 09:53 PM
Even worst! You are just another internet warrior trying to be thought on some internet forum while never in his life he spent one day in Serbia to deal with the problems of common people.
In the first I thought you are an refugee from Croatia and Bosnia and therefor your anger, but now I see you are only an idiot and because of idiots like you I am ashamed we are the part of the same nation.

geez you know everything about me. ive never stepped foot yet i was born there. real logic mate. internet warrior yourself lets hook up sometime when im in serbia you around this summer?????

And the Serbs killed another 40.000 of Vojvodian Hungarians in an act of retaliation after the liberation of Yugoslavia :rolleyes2:.

key word retaliation. they where way to soft on them my choice is kill all deport all of them not 40,000 but every last one of the pigs.

Anyway, only my grandmother was Hungarian, while everybody else were Serbs/Montenegrins of Vasojevic tribe.

Dani Zoltan was Yugoslav officer, an colonel to be more precise who is now making burek and bread in his bakery after he was sent to pension after the war, same as all the other officers with an experience :rolleyes2:.

and what does this have anything to do with national minoritieis or anything in this topic other than they are getting same treatment and still bitch about everything and need "rights".

Cato
06-21-2010, 10:00 PM
Ah, sorry, I didn't read the article carefully. I meant in the war already, Zhukov was not such a good marshal.

To me, he was more politically astute than militarily capable (like Shitler) and he was also in the right place at the right time, and knew enough to keep his head down during Stalin's purges of the officer corps of the Soviet military.

Radojica
06-21-2010, 10:12 PM
and what does this have anything to do with national minoritieis or anything in this topic other than they are getting same treatment and still bitch about everything and need "rights".

It is you who is flaming every single thread with your hatred, not me..About this thread, i contributed, unlike you ;)

spearofperun
06-21-2010, 11:15 PM
the thread is about high casaulty rate due to stalin i wrote thats wht you get when you have minorities lead your country much like what tito did or the slovenocroat cunt as i called him.

poiuytrewq0987
06-21-2010, 11:22 PM
the thread is about high casaulty rate due to stalin i wrote thats wht you get when you have minorities lead your country much like what tito did or the slovenocroat cunt as i called him.

You're a little cunt who needs a good punch to the face.

Radojica
06-21-2010, 11:27 PM

Jse5aL7m9Xg

hNiKehghp48

http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/5452/12635128763831309012941.jpg

spearofperun
06-23-2010, 02:09 AM
You're a little cunt who needs a good punch to the face.

and you titoist and yugoslav lovers need a bullet to the head.

Guapo
06-23-2010, 02:25 AM

Don't forget Albert Nadj(Nagy), the biggest Serbian nationalist to play for the national team he's a 100% filthy Hun!!!! :D

Radojica
06-23-2010, 02:37 AM

http://www.kraproom.com/pacman/mmamotivational/eyepoke1.JPG

Don't forget Albert Nadj(Nagy), the biggest Serbian nationalist to play for the national team he's a 100% filthy Hun!!!! :D

Famous Hungarians from Vojvodina

Dezső Kosztolányi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dezs%C5%91_Kosztol%C3%A1nyi) (1885-1936), one of the most famous Hungarian writers.
Géza Csáth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%A9za_Cs%C3%A1th) (1887-1919), a tragic physician-writer.
László Moholy-Nagy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%A1szl%C3%B3_Moholy-Nagy), a Hungarian painter and photographer, notable professor of the Bauhaus school
John Marlyn (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Marlyn), a Canadian writer of ethnic Hungarian origin. He was born in 1912 in Bečkerek (Hungarian: Nagybecskerek), the modern Zrenjanin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zrenjanin).
Mónika Szeles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%B3nika_Szeles), a former World No.1 female tennis player. She was born in 1973, in Novi Sad (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novi_Sad).
Péter Lékó (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P%C3%A9ter_L%C3%A9k%C3%B3) (b. 1979 in Subotica), Hungary (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungary)'s number one chess player.
Félix Lajkó (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F%C3%A9lix_Lajk%C3%B3) (b. 1974 in Subotica (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subotica)), a "world music" violinist and composer.
Sylvester Levay (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvester_Levay), a Hungarian composer. He was born in 1945 in Subotica.
Zoltán Dani (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zolt%C3%A1n_Dani), soldier in Yugoslav army.
Danilo Kiš (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danilo_Ki%C5%A1), a Yugoslavian/Serbian writer of Hungarian/Jewish–Serbian origin
Eva Ras (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eva_Ras) (née Balazs/Balaš), an Serbian actress
Gyula Mester (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%90ula_Me%C5%A1ter), a Yugoslav/Serbian volleyball player
Árpád Sterbik (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%81rp%C3%A1d_Sterbik) (Árpád Sterbik), Yugoslav/Serbian handball player
Magdolna Rúzsa (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magdolna_R%C3%BAzsa), a singer who won the title of the third season of Megasztár (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaszt%C3%A1r) (Hungarian Idol).

Hope you know to read Serbian, spearofperun

Poznati vojvođanski Mađari

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/67/Monica_Seles_interview.jpg (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%A1%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0:Monica_Seles_interv iew.jpg) http://bits.wikimedia.org/skins-1.5/common/images/magnify-clip.png (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%A1%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0:Monica_Seles_interv iew.jpg)
Monika Seleš (1995 (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/1995))

Pal Abraham (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%9F%D0%B0%D0%BB_%D0%90%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%85% D0%B0%D0%BC) (Ábrahám Pál), kompozitor
Zvonko Varga (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%97%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%BE_%D0%92%D0%B0% D1%80%D0%B3%D0%B0) (Varga Zoltán), bivši igrač FK Partizan (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%A4%D0%9A_%D0%9F%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%B7% D0%B0%D0%BD), reprezentativac SR Jugoslavije, fudbalski trener
Zoltan Dani (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%97%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BD_%D0%94%D0%B0% D0%BD%D0%B8) (Dani Zoltán), pukovnik PVO (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%9F%D0%92%D0%9E) VJ (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%92%D0%88)
Deže Kostolanji (http://sr.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=%D0%94%D0%B5%D0%B6%D0%B5_%D0%9A%D0 %BE%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%9A%D0%B8&action=edit&redlink=1) (Kosztolányi Dezső) (1885 (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/1885)-1936 (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/1936)), jedan od najpoznatijih mađarskih pisaca.
Karolj Lajko (http://sr.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=%D0%9A%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%99_%D0 %9B%D0%B0%D1%98%D0%BA%D0%BE&action=edit&redlink=1) (Lajkó Károly), bokser, šampion i državni reprezentativac (rođen u Bečeju 1943)
Feliks Lajko (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%A4%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BA%D1%81_%D0%9B%D0%B0% D1%98%D0%BA%D0%BE) (Lajkó Félix) (rođ. 1974 (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/1974). u Subotici), poznati violinista (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%92%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0) i kompozitor.
Silvester Levaj (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%A1%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B5%D 1%80_%D0%9B%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%98) (Lévay Szilveszter), kompozitor, rođen 1945 (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/1945). u Subotici.
Peter Leko (http://sr.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=%D0%9F%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80_%D0 %9B%D0%B5%D0%BA%D0%BE&action=edit&redlink=1) (Lékó Péter) (rođ. 1979 (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/1979). u Subotici), najbolji mađarski šahista (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%A8%D0%B0%D1%85).
Đula Mešter (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%82%D1%83%D0%BB%D0%B0_%D0%9C%D0%B5%D1%88%D1%82% D0%B5%D1%80) (Mester Gyula), poznati odbojkaš, višestruki reprezentativac Jugoslavije i Srbije i Crne Gore.
Kosta Nađ (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%9A%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0_%D0%9D%D0%B0%D1%92) (Nagy Kosta) (1911 (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/1911)—1986 (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/1986)), učesnik španskog građanskog rata (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%88%D1%83%D0%B3%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B2%D 0%B5%D0%BD%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8_%D1%88%D0%BF%D0%B0%D0 %BD%D1%86%D0%B8) i Narodnooslobodilake borbe (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%9D%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%BE%D 1%81%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0% B0%D1%87%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B1%D0%B 0_%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B0_%D0%88%D1%8 3%D0%B3%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%98% D0%B5), general armije (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%93%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BB_%D0%B0% D1%80%D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%98%D0%B5) JNA (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%88%D0%9D%D0%90), narodni heroj Jugoslavije (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%9D%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%BD%D0%B8_%D1%85% D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%98_%D0%88%D1%83%D0%B3%D0%BE%D 1%81%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%98%D0%B5) u junak socijalističkog rada (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%9E%D1%80%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BD_%D1%98%D1%83%D0%BD% D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%98%D 0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%BA%D0% BE%D0%B3_%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B0).
Magdolna Ruža (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%9C%D0%B0%D0%B3%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BD%D0%B0_% D0%A0%D1%83%D0%B6%D0%B0) (Rúzsa Magdolna), popularna mađarska pop pevačica mlađe generacije
Monika Seleš (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%9C%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D0%A1%D0%B5% D0%BB%D0%B5%D1%88) (Szeles Mónika), bivša najbolja teniserka (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%A2%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%81) sveta. Rođena je u Novom Sadu 1973 (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/1973).
Mihalj Servo (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%9C%D0%B8%D1%85%D0%B0%D1%99_%D0%A1%D0%B5%D1%80% D0%B2%D0%BE) (Szervó Mihály) (1900 (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/1900)—1941 (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/1941)), politički sekretar OK KPJ za severni Banat, jedan od organizatora Narodnooslobodilačke brobe u Vojvodini (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%92%D0%BE%D1%98%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BD%D 0%B0_%D1%83_%D0%9D%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%BD%D 0%BE%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0% B8%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%87%D0%BA%D0%BE%D1%98_%D0%B1%D0%B E%D1%80%D0%B1%D0%B8) i narodni heroj Jugoslavije (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%9D%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%BD%D0%B8_%D1%85% D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%98_%D0%88%D1%83%D0%B3%D0%BE%D 1%81%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%98%D0%B5).
Mor Tan (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%9C%D0%BE%D1%80_%D0%A2%D0%B0%D0%BD) (Than Mór), rođen 1802 u Bečeju, hemičar, osnivač Mađarke kraljevske akademije nauka.
Vilim Harangozo (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/Vilim_Harangozo) (Harangozo Vilmos), stonoteniser, jugoslovenski reprezentativac.
Geza Čat (http://sr.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=%D0%93%D0%B5%D0%B7%D0%B0_%D0%A7%D0 %B0%D1%82&action=edit&redlink=1) (Csáth Géza) (1887 (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/1887)-1919 (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/1919)), pisac.
Zoltan Šebešćen (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%97%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BD_%D0%A8%D0%B5% D0%B1%D0%B5%D1%88%D1%9B%D0%B5%D0%BD) (Sebestyén Zoltán), rođen 1. oktobra (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/1._%D0%BE%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%B0%D1%80) 1975 (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/1975). godine je nemački (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%9D%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%87%D0%BA%D0%B0) fudbaler i trener, poreklom iz Skorenovca (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%A1%D0%BA%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D 0%B0%D1%86).
Arpad Šterbik (http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%90%D1%80%D0%BF%D0%B0%D0%B4_%D0%A8%D1%82%D0%B5% D1%80%D0%B1%D0%B8%D0%BA) (Sterbik Árpád), rukometni golman, reprezentativac.

spearofperun
06-23-2010, 02:56 PM
http://www.kraproom.com/pacman/mmamotivational/eyepoke1.JPG

Hope you know to read Serbian, spearofperun

yes yes i know how to read and speak although writing isnt my strong point in any language really. Great show me all the huns you want i dont give a shit can also dig up what the germans and jews did they are all but out now and i dont see any problems stagnation or other shit. same with the huns and all half breeds running around: out. and majority of them are atheletes anyway dont need them to make country successful. compare to independance shit value of them being out far surpasses value of them staying. and please leave as well seeing as you are a half breed and seem to identify so much with them you can be a hun. see how your lovable huns treat you.

poiuytrewq0987
06-23-2010, 03:08 PM

Your dick needs to be sliced off just so we won't be cursed with your retarded offsprings.

spearofperun
06-23-2010, 03:49 PM
Your dick needs to be sliced off just so we won't be cursed with your retarded offsprings.

hahahha oh so now you are estonian dont you have shrieks where you live??? you have a serious bipolarity issue going here that i really think you need to address

poiuytrewq0987
06-23-2010, 03:59 PM
hahahha oh so now you are estonian dont you have shrieks where you live??? you have a serious bipolarity issue going here that i really think you need to address

Yep, I do have a "shriek" where I live. ;)

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/2008/09/16-22/Shrek.jpg

Just shut the fuck up, you're a stupid nigger who can't grasp a basic concept.

spearofperun
06-23-2010, 04:00 PM
Yep, I do have a "shriek" where I live. ;)

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/2008/09/16-22/Shrek.jpg

Just shut the fuck up, you're a stupid nigger who can't grasp a basic concept.

oh ive grasped your concept perfectly you're bipolar and havent seen a doc about it. mate its just gonna get worse for you get some help.

poiuytrewq0987
06-23-2010, 04:15 PM
oh ive grasped your concept perfectly you're bipolar and havent seen a doc about it. mate its just gonna get worse for you get some help.

Bipolar? Perhaps it is you who has a problem and needs to see a doctor. ;) Even more so when you're accusing me of having a mental condition (usually it is the accuser who actually has the condition than the accused). :D

Arrow Cross
06-23-2010, 04:22 PM
Kitty took your Shift and punctuation keys, right? Evil kitties. Oh wait, no, you have " . ".

spearofperun
06-23-2010, 09:09 PM
Bipolar? Perhaps it is you who has a problem and needs to see a doctor. ;) Even more so when you're accusing me of having a mental condition (usually it is the accuser who actually has the condition than the accused). :D

you change your ethnicity constantly, you change your gender, all signs of an identity criss and next comes bipolarity or is a result of it youve changed 3 times this day alone. goes to show yet another reason of why not to mix

spearofperun
06-23-2010, 09:09 PM
Kitty took your Shift and punctuation keys, right? Evil kitties. Oh wait, no, you have " . ".

what the fuck are you talking about hun????????

poiuytrewq0987
06-23-2010, 09:10 PM
you change your ethnicity constantly, you change your gender, all signs of an identity criss and next comes bipolarity or is a result of it youve changed 3 times this day alone. goes to show yet another reason of why not to mix

Yawn I hope you get hit by a bus. :)

spearofperun
06-23-2010, 09:13 PM
Yawn I hope you get hit by a bus. :)

tsk tsk i wanna offer you help and this is what you say but i forgive you i could never get angry at a mentally unstable individual hahahahaahahahah

poiuytrewq0987
06-23-2010, 09:15 PM
tsk tsk i wanna offer you help and this is what you say but i forgive you i could never get angry at a mentally unstable individual hahahahaahahahah

Lol. Do you have anything better to do other than call me a bipolar person or what?

spearofperun
06-23-2010, 09:17 PM
Lol. Do you have anything better to do other than call me a bipolar person or what?

hahaha i aint trying to offend you mate im trying to help you

Hweinlant
06-23-2010, 09:21 PM
Stalins failures started long before WW2.

spearofperun
06-23-2010, 09:25 PM
Stalins failures started long before WW2.

oh i wouldnt say that it wasnt stalin who failed it was russia who failed when they let that georgian scumbag become their leader and kill 20 + million ethnic russians, 10 million + ethnic ukranians in less than what 10-15 years maybe and at the same time grant huge rights to the caucas trash like chechens his own georgians etc...

poiuytrewq0987
06-23-2010, 11:07 PM
hahaha i aint trying to offend you mate im trying to help you

Yawn, it is you who need help.

Eldritch
06-23-2010, 11:11 PM
@Hippo and sop:

So you don't much like each other, and think that the other needs psychiatric help, in addition to other less savoury forms of attention. We get it already. :coffee:

Osweo
06-23-2010, 11:15 PM
when they let that georgian scumbag become their leader and ... at the same time grant huge rights to the caucas trash like chechens ..
LOL

Stalin almost wiped the Chechens out! He killed tons of em, and sent the remainder, with their Ingush relatives, to permanent exile in Central Asia. Indeed, we can thank him for making of them what they are today, with a bit of a 'chip on the shoulder', so to speak...

Troll's Puzzle
06-23-2010, 11:21 PM
Russia survived the war because of Stalin's leadership in creating the industrial base necessary for this, with the Five Year Plans and so on...

oops! Is this not a fashionable idea any more?! :eek: ;)

I question the 'independence' of that 'poll'. It doesn't reflect attitudes I'm familiar with in Moscow.

this post is correct, without Stalin's ruthless industrialisation (health and saftey inspectors need not apply) and arms-buildup Russia would have been steamrolled. This would have happened under a democracy, the old monarchy, etc, etc
It's up to them to decide if the mass losses for victory, or defeat (with plenty of casualties still, no doubt) and subjection to noted slavophile Hitler, was the worst case in this scenareo :)