PDA

View Full Version : Racist Mugabe says he does not want to see white's when white journalist asks him a question.

European Knight
04-10-2015, 08:48 AM
http://rekordeast.co.za/47950/racist-comment-from-mugabe-causes-backlash/

Racist comment from Mugabe causes backlash

Mugabe makes ‘racist’ comments during visit.

Statements made by Zimbabwean president Robert Mugabe have caused outrage on social media.

Mugabe was visiting the Hector Peterson museum in Soweto during his official state visit. As he emerged from the museum, journalists were waiting outside.

An SABC reporter asked Mugabe if the tour had evoked any particular emotions.

Mugabe approached the microphone to answer the journalist’s question, but as he walked he spotted a white journalist among the reporters. He then immediately pushed the microphone away, saying: “I don’t want to see a white face.”

The comments have caused criticism from some, while others laughed it off, and some applauded the comments.

http://youtu.be/W-CR4xeN5vc

Learning_Genetics
04-10-2015, 09:05 AM
No problem, all of the White Zimabweans can return to the UK. Clearly Zimbabwe does not want them. They can take all their capital and agricultural skills as well.

Ivan Kramskoï
04-10-2015, 09:20 AM
Zimbabwe is a shithole since the white are no longer in power.
As long as they do't flood white nations everything is allright.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-10-2015, 09:43 AM
It's pointless to go to europe, same shit will happen there soon.

Zimbabwe is a shithole since the white are no longer in power.
As long as they do't flood white nations everything is allright.

Zimbabwe is future of europe. Whites will be a tiny minority.

glicine max
04-10-2015, 10:09 AM
What a dumbfuck! I laugh my ass off everytime I see this

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAwObM4A97HKClfz6xmWxounjh7JslL pZbJB6Z8loPpiBBzHx2

Ivan Kramskoï
04-10-2015, 06:07 PM
It's pointless to go to europe, same shit will happen there soon.
Zimbabwe is future of europe. Whites will be a tiny minority.
The more I think about the future of Europe, the more I think we will surpass this.
We need one thing : that a white nation collapses due to immigration, islam ...
My guess it will be Sweden. Afer that the conscience will truly awake and the survival instinct will prevail.

LightHouse89
04-10-2015, 06:20 PM
:rolleyes: i doubt anything will reverse the insanity.

Iron Sheik
04-10-2015, 06:32 PM
So? Isnt that the reaction you guys have to non-whites and blacks? What's the issue? roflmao racist white people complaining about racist black people. It's too much. If you read up about him. He sounds exactly like apricity tards. Exactly the same "MUH PEOPLE ARE THREATEND BY WHITES".

European Knight
04-10-2015, 06:51 PM
The more I think about the future of Europe, the more I think we will surpass this.
We need one thing : that a white nation collapses due to immigration, islam ...
My guess it will be Sweden. Afer that the conscience will truly awake and the survival instinct will prevail.

I doubt you know how far white europe can go into her slow suicide

Just an example i have under my elbow a story of a white french man is busy working on his project to have no pollution with his brand new machine while there are millions of factory worldwide make a huge pollution every second of time and another white man is busy making a project for a recyclable materials

so this show what ever you will do "it's a blow of sword in water"

LightHouse89
04-10-2015, 07:30 PM
So? Isnt that the reaction you guys have to non-whites and blacks? What's the issue? roflmao racist white people complaining about racist black people. It's too much. If you read up about him. He sounds exactly like apricity tards. Exactly the same "MUH PEOPLE ARE THREATEND BY WHITES".

he has a point. mankind is driven on pride.