PDA

View Full Version : Please classify me

Rsdel
04-13-2015, 03:22 AM
i grew up in Italy in an orphanage and at 10 i was adopted from there. I dont know who were my parents, the only thing i know is they were not from Italy. Sorry for my english
People have said to me that i look spanish, greek, english, romanian turk, german, english, latinamerican.. ;)

this is my photobucket album
http://s284.photobucket.com/user/rasdel5/library/

Only thing i know is that my father had blue eyes and very pale/redish skin. He worked in italy and gave me to my nun "mother". She died when i was 6 so i dont know more about my parents.
I am 183 cm tall and when i was a kid i had golden hair.
Thank you!!

Iloko
04-13-2015, 03:25 AM
Dinaricized Alpine-Med

Armand_Duval
04-13-2015, 03:25 AM
Alpine to put it simple.

Tommy199
04-13-2015, 03:26 AM
Alpine

leisitox
04-13-2015, 03:31 AM
Pred. Alpine, how tall are you btw?

Rsdel
04-13-2015, 03:33 AM
183 cm.

Only thing i know is that my father had blue eyes. He worked in italy and gave me to my nun "mother".

Skjaldemjøden
04-13-2015, 03:37 AM
Have you tried DNA testing?

Rsdel
04-13-2015, 03:40 AM
No, i am saving money and i will try that in a few months. buti want your opinion please about me. i think maybe i am a gipsy or son of latinamericans or eastern european inmigrants
I think i dont pass as italian or western european, what do you think?

zhaoyun
04-13-2015, 03:42 AM
Maybe Balkan?

Dylan
04-13-2015, 03:48 AM
Nothing comes to mind easily, but maybe Northern Italian. I wouldn't be surprised if you were from Argentina for whatever reason. Something about your face reminds me of Messi and I think he's of Northern Italian descent, which would confirm what i already thought
Sometimes you look kinda Slavic. I think you might be right about them being eastern european immigrants

Iloko
Could be Swiss, Bavarian, or maybe Balkan or Spaniard in my opinion.

Sikeliot
I'd think Romanian.

Seth MacFarlane
04-13-2015, 03:50 AM
No, i am saving money and i will try that in a few months. buti want your opinion please about me. i think maybe i am a gipsy or son of latinamericans or eastern european inmigrants
I think i dont pass as italian or western european, what do you think?

You could pass an Italian but u see something extra ? , idk if gypsy maybe Eurasian alpine can pass in cacaucus but you don't look non euro tho especially for Italy since its in southern Europe. In general you look straight up southern euro and agree with Romanian and Dinarisized alpine med no need for over analayzing

Sikeliot
04-13-2015, 03:52 AM
He looks Eastern European to me though. I know someone who looks like that who is Romanian. I definitely do not see Gypsy.

Seth MacFarlane
04-13-2015, 03:58 AM
He looks Eastern European to me though. I know someone who looks like that who is Romanian. I definitely do not see Gypsy.

Agree , I also seen Bulgarians with similar looks. Girl from vampire diaries Nina is similar and she Bulgarians. He looks south east euro , any gypseys that look like him are heavily euro mixed and not really considered gypsy to me

Highlands
04-13-2015, 03:59 AM
This will sound out of place but I've seen Afghans/Pakistanis who look like you (the northern end of spectrum) in some pictures. But others you look possibly Romanian or Eastern Europe.

Rsdel
04-13-2015, 04:00 AM
You could pass an Italian but u see something extra ? , idk if gypsy maybe Eurasian alpine can pass in cacaucus but you don't look non euro tho especially for Italy since its in southern Europe. In general you look straight up southern euro and agree with Romanian and Dinarisized alpine med no need for over analayzing

I think i am more "mongolized" than common europeans. I think i look maybe like a latinamerican mestizo or a eurasian or some eastern europeans.
I dont know if i am "white european" or eurasian or mestizo

Seth MacFarlane
04-13-2015, 04:24 AM
I think i am more "mongolized" than common europeans. I think i look maybe like a latinamerican mestizo or a eurasian or some eastern europeans.

That look is commen in Eurasian alpines and they have could distant monogaloid admix. That look isn't uncommon among eastern euros a where you fit best. Look up Bulgarian actress Nina dobrev she looks even more mongaloid than you

dawson
04-13-2015, 12:17 PM

agree

Rsdel
04-14-2015, 12:46 AM
thank you very much for your opinions

Rsdel
06-15-2015, 08:50 PM
Well. My father was european and my mother a latin american maid. I am a mestizo.

pelikarski
06-16-2015, 04:01 PM
Agree , I also seen Bulgarians with similar looks. Girl from vampire diaries Nina is similar and she Bulgarians. He looks south east euro , any gypseys that look like him are heavily euro mixed and not really considered gypsy to me

They are to ordinary people