PDA

View Full Version : Black Rapist Targeted White Women

Loyalist
01-21-2009, 06:19 PM
An illegal immigrant raped an 18-year-old woman because she was white, Exeter Crown Court has been told.

Black South African Amos Moobeng, 35, lured two women back to the Devon farm at which he was staying in 2007.

After slapping one woman who rejected his sexual advances, Moobeng locked her friend in a room and raped her.

Jailing him for nine years for rape, false imprisonment and assault, the judge said Moobeng targeted the two friends because they were white.

Moobeng was told he would be deported after serving his sentence.

The court heard that Moobeng had met the two women in a hotel bar in Cullompton, Devon in August 2007.

They later tried to get into a nightclub in Exeter, but were turned away and without any money for a taxi, the women reluctantly agreed to spend the night at Moobeng's house.

After one of the women, aged 20, spurned his advances for sex he slapped her and then dragged her teenage friend into a room, locking the door so she could not escape.

Moobeng fled the house after the rape but was found nearby after being tracked by a police dog.

He was found guilty of rape and false imprisonment and admitted assault. (Continues)

Source (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/7842727.stm)

How about deporting this scum before the start of his sentence? By committing a horrific assault on a woman, in a country in which he has no right to be in, the negro has earned himself a stay in a facility with living conditions likely better than those back home. All of that coming at the taxpayer's expense, of course. Then again, the "victims" are largely to blame; it seems unlikely these white sluts were simply looking for a bed to sleep in. :rolleyes:

Revenant
01-21-2009, 06:28 PM
Black South African Amos Moobeng, 35, lured two women back to the Devon farm at which he was staying in 2007.

Operative word being lured. They sound like drooling 'tards.

GUSTAVUS ADOLPHUS
01-21-2009, 07:50 PM
They had it coming to them. I won't feel sorry for people who by their own free will follow a negroe to his home.

Treffie
01-21-2009, 10:59 PM
I agree, deportation is the only answer - there's enough scum like him here as it is.

Ĉmeric
01-21-2009, 11:29 PM
But only after castration - otherwise he would prey on White women back in South Africa.

HawkR
01-22-2009, 08:53 AM
I agree, deportation is the only answer - there's enough scum like him here as it is.

I say death! Hang'em high and watch them die.

Well, I'm voting for death penalty but in cases like this torture would be more the right thing to do, torture till death.

For to many years we've tried to help these soules which are so infected with pure stupidity that they could do something like this. We should set the good old Stasi Police back in action, they knew what were doing at least.

GUSTAVUS ADOLPHUS
01-22-2009, 10:38 AM
I think the Swedish policy on "undesirables" pre-1974 would fit here: Forced sterilization.