PDA

View Full Version : Has God been unfair to you?

Drawing-slim
04-14-2015, 03:07 AM
Let's talk about this. When you reflect on your whole being since you can remember to now, has God been a total prick with you? Has he plaid tricks on you that are down right dirty and scumish in nature?

Now thanking God for giving you "health" and decent looks it simply isn't enough. Fuck that! In life one needs to catch a break specially when you give yourself countless opportunities to catch a break, but instead you get more tortured and annoyed psychologically to a total dispair.
I highly believe that some people can't do no wrong, because they are blessed, yet some others can't do anything right regardless how much they try. And try hard they do.
What the fuck. What the fuck. What in the goddamn fuck.

Shqipez
04-14-2015, 03:12 AM
Let's talk about this. When you reflect on your whole being since you can remember to now, has God been a total prick with you? Has he plaid tricks on you that are down right dirty and scumish in nature?

Now thanking God for giving you "health" and decent looks it simply isn't enough. Fuck that! In life one needs to catch a break specially when you give yourself countless opportunities to catch a break, but instead you get more tortured and annoyed psychologically to a total dispair.
I highly believe that some people can't do no wrong, because they are blessed, yet some others can't do anything right regardless how much they try. And try hard they do.

I don't believe in religion, but I believe in spirituality and I think it is the key in succeeding in life.

How to become more spiritual?

Take a psychedelic trip :D (I haven't tried but I heard people who totally changed after this experience)

Drawing-slim
04-14-2015, 03:20 AM
I don't believe in religion, but I believe in spirituality and I think it is the key in succeeding in life.

How to become more spiritual?

Take a psychedelic trip :D (I haven't tried but I heard people who totally changed after this experience)Im not religious either, not at all. But there's no doubt that some higher power is in control of everything.
For example, behind every successful face we see out there one must remember there're countless individuals that have tried harder worked harder gave it everything but ultimately came out short, if not dead.
Some people are born lucky in this life why others might as well just give up because their fate is sealed as permanent losers riding on the highway to no-where.

Gooding
04-14-2015, 03:59 AM

No. I remember multiple times I've been a complete asshole to God, though. I cussed Him out once nearly ten years ago when I lost my contact lenses ( I wear glasses now). More recently, I married without consulting Him in prayer about it, apostasized from my faith, going from heathen to Wiccan to atheist, then went back to Catholic because I wanted my marriage to have Church sanction, treating God like an afterthought. Everything was for my convenience. I was being an adult spoiled brat. I had a pituitary tumor for a couple of years that inhibited a lot of, eerr.. the finer things in life ( I wasn't able to consummate the marriage to make it Catholicly valid). I wanted to attend church with my wife ( here I prayed for the first time). After I invited God to just take over, I found myself joining the Lutheran Church- Missouri Synod community in Jacksonville, FL. Then things started to really happen. No, God's been good to me.. a lot better than I deserved.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-14-2015, 04:01 AM
Godis not the problem, it's mainly other humans. Especially the ones who dislike the values he tries to instill.

Loki
04-14-2015, 04:08 AM
Yes, definitely. One of the reasons I'm an atheist. It's my way of revenge on the old dude in the clouds. :rolleyes: He can kill me or throw me in hell, but he won't get faith, worship, love or respect from me in this life.

Harley
04-14-2015, 04:13 AM
I believe God is universe.

My life has been pretty messed up, but I've also been blessed as well. It is the cycle of nature to ebb and flow like this. To be caught up in any crevice in these problems mean stagnation and death by choking on shit. Life is unfair.

I'm sorry if any of you are going through a rough time currently. We should find enjoyment in what we do have, which is currently about Internet and having use of our appendages to write posts.

Dictator
04-14-2015, 04:16 AM
He gave me free will, just that. Everything that happens to me is consequence of either my own free will or the free will of others.

Loki
04-14-2015, 04:21 AM
Im not religious either, not at all. But there's no doubt that some higher power is in control of everything.
For example, behind every successful face we see out there one must remember there're countless individuals that have tried harder worked harder gave it everything but ultimately came out short, if not dead.
Some people are born lucky in this life why others might as well just give up because their fate is sealed as permanent losers riding on the highway to no-where.

It is very tempting to believe so, especially when everything goes wrong. It feels like there's a sort of spiritual curse on your life. But rational thinking drives me to refuse to allow such kind of thinking. It's just not logical. In this extremely massive universe, where our earth is not even a little spec in our galaxy the Milky Way, let alone the rest of the universe, it is stupefying to think that a creator of such a massive expanse would take personal interest in our lives. It's like a man having personal interest in one specific tiny atom among the billions of billions.

alb0zfinest
04-14-2015, 04:24 AM
Im not religious either, not at all. But there's no doubt that some higher power is in control of everything.

Do you have access to some great knowledge I am missing to come to this conclusion?

Loki
04-14-2015, 04:26 AM
He gave me free will, just that. Everything that happens to me is consequence of either my own free will or the free will of others.

This part shows how unfair God is, and is used as an excuse by religionists to explain why terrible things are "allowed" to happen to some unlucky people. It was the murderer rapist's "free will" to rape and kick to death an 80-year-old lady. Phew! Some god. He really sticks to his principles! :rolleyes:

Dictator
04-14-2015, 04:37 AM
This part shows how unfair God is, and is used as an excuse by religionists to explain why terrible things are "allowed" to happen to some unlucky people. It was the murderer rapist's "free will" to rape and kick to death an 80-year-old lady. Phew! Some god. He really sticks to his principles! :rolleyes:

If people fuck me with their free will, they better expect me to fuck them too. I can't see what's unfair.

Drawing-slim
04-14-2015, 04:53 AM
Do you have access to some great knowledge I am missing to come to this conclusion?

Yes. I, better than anyone have direct access to this knowledge. I have lost about 500 all in hands with majority being 70%+ favorite to win. Many being 90%+favorite. In just recent time.

Basically if we divide a football field and I claim 80% of the field leaving you with the remaining 20%, everytime it hails you should receive the amount of hail accordingly. By after 500-1000 times it hails and you getting all the hail leaving my 75% dry, that is purely a prick of a God personally fucking with you.
I know how it sounds, "just another gambler whining", but I'm not a gambler and I'm just sick enough to edure such psychological torture because is fascinatingly haunting and freakish work of nature at work.

Loki
04-14-2015, 04:54 AM
If people fuck me with their free will, they better expect me to fuck them too. I can't see what's unfair.

How about the example I illustrated about the old lady being raped? You think it's fair? Is the criminal's free will allowance more important than preventing/relieving the old lady's suffering?

Aviator
04-14-2015, 04:55 AM
No, God has been extremely generous with me, even though I don't actively believe in him.

Loki
04-14-2015, 04:57 AM
Yes. I, better than anyone have direct access to this knowledge. I have lost about 500 all in hands with majority being 70%+ favorite to win. Many being 90%+favorite. In just recent time.

Basically if we divide a football field and I claim 80% of the field leaving you with the remaining 20%, everytime it hails you should receive the amount of hail accordingly. By after 500-1000 times it hails and you getting all the hail leaving my 75% dry, that is purely a prick of a God personally fucking with you.
I know how it sounds, "just another gambler whining", but I'm not a gambler and I'm just sick enough to edure such psychological torture because is fascinatingly haunting and freakish work of nature at work.

Oh I know that feeling very well indeed! :lol:

Skerdilaid
04-14-2015, 04:57 AM
To me there is no God or any other mystical creature controlling us or the universe. So I don't think of such things in reality. I simply just work hard to achieve little, and usually things balance out. Consistency makes me happy, that's all.

Dictator
04-14-2015, 05:00 AM
How about the example I illustrated about the old lady being raped? You think it's fair? Is the criminal's free will allowance more important than preventing/relieving the old lady's suffering?

Death is nothing but a release from the meatbag you are. Death isn't bad. Killing is, the granny "is" in a better place, while the criminal will be punished (and very likely, eternally).

Óttar
04-14-2015, 05:05 AM
I'm sorry if any of you are going through a rough time currently. We should find enjoyment in what we do have, which is currently about Internet and having use of our appendages to write posts.
:lmao I thought this part was hysterics...

Loki
04-14-2015, 05:08 AM
Death is nothing but a release from the meatbag you are. Death isn't bad. Killing is, the granny "is" in a better place, while the criminal will be punished (and very likely, eternally).

Death might not be bad, but the journey of getting there can be very painful. How is her afterlife, or the criminal's eternal punishment going to make up for what she went through? All this just to ensure that the criminal's free will is not violated in any way? God is appallingly illogical and insensitive in maintaining his "laws" of life, especially since he (if he is all-powerful and all-knowing) is able to intervene and prevent the criminal from attacking the old lady? The other possibility is that God is not all-seeing after all, or is literally unable to intervene in human life. It is as if he is sitting and watching world developments with folded arms. Sounds wicked, cruel and immoral.

randomguy1235
04-14-2015, 05:15 AM
Yes, definitely. One of the reasons I'm an atheist. It's my way of revenge on the old dude in the clouds. :rolleyes: He can kill me or throw me in hell, but he won't get faith, worship, love or respect from me in this life.

Unfortunately, an omniscient and omnipotent deity probably doesn't mind if one of his supposed creations chooses to not worship him. It ultimately makes no difference in the grand scheme of things, but I understand feelings of indignation

Excel
04-14-2015, 05:16 AM
God has been good to me, many of the things that I ask from God, I am granted.

The point is that God will treat you as you see him. If you view God as harsh then that's what will happen but if you trust on his mercy and blessings than he will be kind to you. God can change a man's destiny just like that, with one prayer away.

The trick is, if any of you want to gain God's favour than stay away from sins especially major ones like sleeping around without being married. Be kind to other people and even animals, also give to charity.

Throughout my life when things became hard for me and when it seemed that all doors were closed to me, I turned to God, remembering the words of my parents " always seek Gods help". But when God answers my prayers and life starts to go my way, I start becoming lazy and the remembrance of God dwindles (may God pardon me on that).

The messenger of Allah PBUH said 'hope from happiness from God'. Truly not all of us are meant to be happy or succefully in this life, those of us who are lucky and blessed good for them but those of us who are not blessed should seek the afterlife i.e paradise.

What did Steve Jobs say when they told him that he had two months to live. He said that he hoped that he would beat the cancer and live. But despite all that wealth/success and his eagerness to live he died and his wife got another man.

Shqipez
04-14-2015, 05:17 AM

I think sometimes it's just the way the universe is. in a philosophical sense: what happens happens, good or bad, to bad or good people, it doesn't really matter.. one can be a prick and live good, and one can be the kindest person and have it shitty, while also one can be good and have it good, and one can be bad and have it bad, things just happen, good, bad, bad, good... but there is no doubt in me; if one wants to be successfull as much as one wants to breath; it can be achieved.

Dictator
04-14-2015, 05:19 AM
Death might not be bad, but the journey of getting there can be very painful. How is her afterlife, or the criminal's eternal punishment going to make up for what she went through? All this just to ensure that the criminal's free will is not violated in any way? God is appallingly illogical and insensitive in maintaining his "laws" of life, especially since he (if he is all-powerful and all-knowing) is able to intervene and prevent the criminal from attacking the old lady? The other possibility is that God is not all-seeing after all, or is literally unable to intervene in human life. It is as if he is sitting and watching world developments with folded arms. Sounds wicked, cruel and immoral.

Yes, it can be painful. But she is going to have eternal happiness. When you are eternal, what is a minute, some hours, or even a day of pain? Those agonizing moments turn out to be irrelevant.
In the past I got punched by someone, well, there it seemed like a big thing. But it wasn't, now I see that I simply got a punch, felt pain and that's it. Not that a punch is comparable, not at all. But I'm not eternal, and the punch was painful to me and it wasn't too long ago.
You just like to create "God is evil" excuses to justify your religion, that is, anti-theism. Atheists don't really care about God, and even if they do, not even to the point of trying to prove that "God if evil".

Loki
04-14-2015, 05:20 AM
Unfortunately, an omniscient and omnipotent deity probably doesn't mind if one of his supposed creations chooses to not worship him. It ultimately makes no difference in the grand scheme of things, but I understand feelings of indignation

Oh, so there will be no punishment for unbelief, I reckon?

Loki
04-14-2015, 05:22 AM
Yes, it can be painful. But she is going to have eternal happiness.

Lame excuse for a lazy and wickedly indifferent God :rolleyes:

Dictator
04-14-2015, 05:25 AM
Lame excuse for a lazy and wickedly indifferent God :rolleyes:

He is not indifferent, an indifferent God would just say "fuck you" and delete the universe or throw us all in hell. He wouldn't bring people to His side, where people can be eternally happy. That shows that yes, He cares.
But he also cares about his promise of giving us free will. He won't move a hand to solve problems that were created by us, and us alone. He is God, not a personal holy babysitter.

Loki
04-14-2015, 05:26 AM
The trick is, if any of you want to gain God's favour than stay away from sins especially major ones like sleeping around without being married.

Why does God care so much about who we sleep with and when? He seems like a very petty character.

randomguy1235
04-14-2015, 05:26 AM
Oh, so there will be no punishment for unbelief, I reckon?

According to the Islamic conception if you know that God exists and you willingly choose not to worship him, you will be punished. Other than that, I suppose not.

Drawing-slim
04-14-2015, 05:27 AM
I think sometimes it's just the way the universe is. in a philosophical sense: what happens happens, good or bad, to bad or good people, it doesn't really matter.. one can be a prick and live good, and one can be the kindest person and have it shitty, while also one can be good and have it good, and one can be bad and have it bad, things just happen, good, bad, bad, good... but there is no doubt in me; if one wants to be successfull as much as one wants to breath; it can be achieved.
Not all true. Hitler tried the hardest anyone ever could to succeed but he came up short.
Was Stalin a harder working man than hitler?

Loki
04-14-2015, 05:30 AM
He is not indifferent, an indifferent God would just say "fuck you" and delete the universe or throw us all in hell.

That would not be indifferent. It would be vengeful. Indifference means a "don't care" attitude, and doing nothing. If you look at the world today, it certainly appears as if there is no divine intervention, as if God is sitting with folded arms and just watching for his amusement.

He wouldn't bring people to His side, where people can be eternally happy. That shows that yes, He cares.
But he also cares about his promise of giving us free will. He won't move a hand to solve problems that were created by us, and us alone. He is God, not a personal holy babysitter.

I don't think he cares. We are way too unimportant in this massive universe. I think it's a bit arrogant to assume we are the center of it, and the rest of the universe revolves around what happens to us or what we do. We are merely an advanced primate species.

Loki
04-14-2015, 05:32 AM
Not all true. Hitler tried the hardest anyone ever could to succeed but he came up short.

He was certainly smarter.

Dictator
04-14-2015, 05:34 AM
That would not be indifferent. It would be vengeful. Indifference means a "don't care" attitude, and doing nothing. If you look at the world today, it certainly appears as if there is no divine intervention, as if God is sitting with folded arms and just watching for his amusement.

1 - I don't think he cares.
2 - We are way too unimportant in this massive universe. I think it's a bit arrogant to assume we are the center of it, and the rest of the universe revolves around what happens to us or what we do.
3 - We are merely an advanced primate species.

1 - That's your problem, and your opinion, sincerely. I don't care if you don't think He cares.
2 - I'm on the exact center of how I perceive the universe. In other words, I'm the center of everything that happens around me, and thus, the universe. And so are you, my friends and my dog.
3 - If you are happy being an advanced primate, well, who am I to judge?

Shqipez
04-14-2015, 05:36 AM

lol

Well, that depends on what your goals are. And how smart you are.

Invading countries, inventing concentration camps and killing 6 million jews ain't gonna turn out good in the end.

Loki
04-14-2015, 05:38 AM
According to the Islamic conception if you know that God exists and you willingly choose not to worship him, you will be punished.

This seems to contradict what you said here:

"Unfortunately, an omniscient and omnipotent deity probably doesn't mind if one of his supposed creations chooses to not worship him. It ultimately makes no difference in the grand scheme of things"

Ryujin
04-14-2015, 05:43 AM
There's no such a thing as fairness or unfairness, things just happen, it's because the life is totally indifferent it doesn't give a fuck. Why do worms even exist, why do millions of cats have to suffer in cold streets, why are some born as lions or tigers and some as bunnies or deers only to get hunted, there's no meaning. If you want to kill an innocent being you'll be able to do it, nothing can stop you, this is the way it is, there's no fucking divine protection for us like that of alleged prophets.

Excel
04-14-2015, 05:45 AM
Kurt get real, don't you know that gambling is a sin, so why would God help you to succeed in sinning????

Shqipez
04-14-2015, 05:48 AM
Kurt get real, don't you know that gambling is a sin, so why would God help you to succeed in sinning????

There is no such thing as sinning, even prophet Mohammad (PBUH) married Aisha (PBUH) when she was six years old and he was 54 years old, and he consummated the marriage when she moved into his house, which was when she was 9 years old... so as you can see, even fucking little children is not a sin according to God.

And Abraham sacrificed one of his sons, chopping his fucking head off with an axe.

Dictator
04-14-2015, 05:54 AM
There is no such thing as sinning, even prophet Mohammad (PBUH) married Aisha (PBUH) when she was six years old and he was 54 years old, and he consummated the marriage when she moved into his house, which was when she was 9 years old... so as you can see, even fucking little children is not a sin according to God.

And Abraham sacrificed one of his sons, chopping his fucking head off with an axe.

There are sins, most muslims are sinners. Their prophet was a big sinner too.
Abraham's son, Isaac, wasn't sacrificed. A sheep was.

Drawing-slim
04-14-2015, 05:54 AM
lol

Well, that depends on what your goals are. And how smart you are.

Invading countries, inventing concentration camps and killing 6 million jews ain't gonna turn out good in the end.
Another great point. Jews. Jews were personally blessed by God, or favorite by God if you will, because to survive the WW2 the way they did and coming up with their own independent nation Israel, it's astronomically lucky.
In 1940 the odds that Jews will have their own state dominate the world and the USA by 2015 it would had to have been billion to one shot. As a wager, investment one would have had to place a billion dollar bet to win one single dollar.

Jews are all blessed in this life, money likes them and they like money. Some people will just die broke, but never a Jew.

Lithium
04-14-2015, 05:56 AM
The belief that gods/god/whatever is fair is just created by people's selfish nature. I don't believe that the gods would be fair to me instead of other people, I am not special with something to expect their favor.

Shqipez
04-14-2015, 05:57 AM

Because to God it doesn't matter what you do; he plays with you like little kids playing with dolls, deciding who is gonna die and who is gonna live.

Loki
04-14-2015, 06:02 AM
1 - That's your problem, and your opinion, sincerely. I don't care if you don't think He cares.

It's not a problem for me. I accept it.

2 - I'm on the exact center of how I perceive the universe. In other words, I'm the center of everything that happens around me, and thus, the universe. And so are you, my friends and my dog.

Of course, because we are sentient and have self-awareness. It doesn't mean that our perception of the universe is unbiased, then. It is extremely biased, especially when expressed through the lens of religion. There are 7 billion of us sentient, self-aware beings on this planet. Each with his/her own unique view about existence and reality. So you and I are not the only ones. Even though each of our experiences are unique, it is a very common feature indeed, generally speaking.

3 - If you are happy being an advanced primate, well, who am I to judge?

It doesn't matter. Judging me won't/can't change the fact of what I am, or what you are. It could affect our happiness, though.

Loki
04-14-2015, 06:05 AM
Because to God it doesn't matter what you do; he plays with you like little kids playing with dolls, deciding who is gonna die and who is gonna live.

I don't think he's doing anything. It doesn't seem so, anyway. I haven't come across any evidence of divine intervention yet. The celestial dictator could be on holiday.

Queen B
04-14-2015, 06:06 AM
Whatever you do or don't do is your choice and choice alone.
The only difference is that some people have better timing/luck than the others.
You can't blame your failures to ''God'' or another power, if you failed, its your doings.

Shqipez
04-14-2015, 06:07 AM
Another great point. Jews. Jews were personally blessed by God, or favorite by God if you will, because to survive the WW2 the way they did and coming up with their own independent nation Israel, it's astronomically lucky.
In 1940 the odds that Jews will have their own state dominate the world and the USA by 2015 it would had to have been billion to one shot. As a wager, investment one would have had to place a billion dollar bet to win one single dollar.

Jews are all blessed in this life, money likes them and they like money. Some people will just die broke, but never a Jew.

Good point. there is something about the Jew that just attracts money, kinda like a magnet that attracts ferrous objects.

Loki
04-14-2015, 06:08 AM

Why does the almighty celestial dictator care whether insignificant little Kurt gambles or not? He must be obsessed about petty matters, or have a petty spiteful character.

randomguy1235
04-14-2015, 06:10 AM
This seems to contradict what you said here:

"Unfortunately, an omniscient and omnipotent deity probably doesn't mind if one of his supposed creations chooses to not worship him. It ultimately makes no difference in the grand scheme of things"

As in, you not worshipping doesn't affect God; you need his blessings, not the other way around (speaking from the Islaimic point of view). He gave you the free will to choose whether you worship Him in this life, but you'll have to atone for your choice after death.

Excel
04-14-2015, 06:15 AM
Many people want Gods favour but aren’t willing to make the hard choices i.e choosing to abstain from sin. You want to sleep around with women, fine; then go and marry them; you can have up to four. You wanna be gay? Sorry this desire is forbidden, go and be gay witha women.

You see the human soul has an inclination to likening sin, the hardest thing to do is control ones harmful/forbidden desires and channel them to something that is permissible. For that to happen one needs patience and to be true to himself. I watched a black and white film about Martin Lurther, the founder of a sect of Christianity known as Protestantism. I was impressed by his good morals and determination and good character. He strived to be a better man and connect with God.
Some spiritually higher humans beings do not want pleasure, they want a connection to God, they want the TRUTH.
We need to be true to ourselves and establish a relationship with God. Do you have the strength to be true to yourself and God or will spend your life just seeking pleasure?

I am sorry to disappoint you that this life is not about seeking pleasure. It’s a trial and nor would anyone alive in this world be around after 125 years from now.

Loki
04-14-2015, 06:15 AM
As in, you not worshipping doesn't affect God; you need his blessings, not the other way around (speaking from the Islaimic point of view). He gave you the free will to choose whether you worship Him in this life, but you'll have to atone for your choice after death.

"Free will" ... but if you don't do as he wishes, you get punished in hellfire for all eternity. Some choice ... in fact, I've got no choice in the matter. I didn't ask to have free will. It seems to be very dangerous to me in the long term.

I choose not to worship him. If he wants to torture me in hell for eternity, then let him have his wish. Fuck him.

Loki
04-14-2015, 06:17 AM
Many people want Gods favour but aren’t willing to make the hard choices i.e choosing to abstain from sin. You want to sleep around with women, fine; then go and marry them; you can have up to four. You wanna be gay? Sorry this desire is forbidden, go and be gay witha women.

Why does God almighty care about who we sleep with, what sex they are, how many, or at what time? :confused: He seems obsessed with our private sex lives. I find it creepy.

Shqipez
04-14-2015, 06:18 AM

Worshipping God. Another thing to discuss. Honestly, to me, as Kurt said, this sounds like a prick of a god fucking with you. It sounds like an egoistical son of a bitch who needs to be worshipped or else he will burn you in hell for eternity. GOD NEEDS to be worshipped like a fucking drug addict needs heroin, by not doing so; he shows you his pain by burning your soul in hell, kind of like a mirror that reflects it's outcome.

Loki
04-14-2015, 06:21 AM
Worshipping God. Another thing to discuss. Honestly, to me, as Kurt said, this sounds like a prick of a god fucking with you. It sounds like an egoistical son of a bitch who needs to be worshipped or else he will burn you in hell for eternity. GOD NEEDS to be worshipped like a fucking drug addict needs heroin, by not doing so; he shows you his pain by burning your soul in hell, kind of like a mirror that reflects it's outcome.

Well said, I agree.

Ryujin
04-14-2015, 06:24 AM
Why does God almighty care about who we sleep with, what sex they are, how many, or at what time?

Why did the God even put a verse warning Muslims not to visit their prophet's home uninvited in his holy book supposed to address to the whole humanity of all eras?

Drawing-slim
04-14-2015, 06:24 AM
Whatever you do or don't do is your choice and choice alone.
You can't blame your failures to ''God'' or another power, if you failed, its your doings.ultimately yes. But no.
Did Greeks really worked that hard to earn endless trillion dollar gifts from the west and spend it all?

HillY35
04-14-2015, 06:27 AM
I haven't totally perused this thread yet, but I suggest reading the book of Job, which might illuminate these questions.

Rædwald
04-14-2015, 06:30 AM
If there is a god, it's been unfair to all of us.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-14-2015, 06:39 AM
Why does God almighty care about who we sleep with, what sex they are, how many, or at what time? :confused: He seems obsessed with our private sex lives. I find it creepy.

Why does God care about how we stick knives into. What's the possible consequence?

Shqipez
04-14-2015, 06:40 AM

You see the human soul has an inclination to likening sin, the hardest thing to do is control ones harmful/forbidden desires and channel them to something that is permissible. For that to happen one needs patience and to be true to himself. I watched a black and white film about Martin Lurther, the founder of a sect of Christianity known as Protestantism. I was impressed by his good morals and determination and good character. He strived to be a better man and connect with God.
Some spiritually higher humans beings do not want pleasure, they want a connection to God, they want the TRUTH.
We need to be true to ourselves and establish a relationship with God. Do you have the strength to be true to yourself and God or will spend your life just seeking pleasure?

I am sorry to disappoint you that this life is not about seeking pleasure. It’s a trial and nor would anyone alive in this world be around after 125 years from now.

Yes, but even prophet Mohammad (PBUH) sinned because he had 5 wives when it is only allowed with 4. Honestly to me, 4 women is enough. One for cooking, one for sucking dick, one for cleaning and one for mating. Have I missed something?

Queen B
04-14-2015, 06:44 AM
ultimately yes. But no.
Did Greeks really worked that hard to earn endless trillion dollar gifts from the west and spend it all?
You aren't into position to speak about work. You don't work yourself, so...

Also, we got loans, not free gifts. Which we pay back so far, and have ruined thousands of people,
of the choices that some corrupt politicians made.

On the topic now, if you are broke with no penny left, its you doing, not ''God''.

Shqipez
04-14-2015, 07:00 AM
The belief that gods/god/whatever is fair is just created by people's selfish nature. I don't believe that the gods would be fair to me instead of other people, I am not special with something to expect their favor.

Well, he certainly hasn't been fair to these kids:

http://arthuride.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/somalia-is-under-influence-of-starvation-disaster.jpg

Honestly, God is the biggest son of a bitch of them all. He is the biggest sinner of them all and should burn in hell for eternity for causing such pain.

Ctwentysevenj
04-14-2015, 07:17 AM
God has been unfair, look how I look!
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/NnuDBE1BD8s/hqdefault.jpg

Ctwentysevenj
04-14-2015, 07:19 AM

http://arthuride.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/somalia-is-under-influence-of-starvation-disaster.jpg

Honestly, God is the biggest son of a bitch of them all. He is the biggest sinner of them all and should burn in hell for eternity for causing such pain.

I can give some advice, there is no such thing as a God. Just made up human imagination. No different than " Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs"!

Darth Revan
04-14-2015, 07:20 AM
There is no sentient divinity playing a role in the affairs of men.
Flawed question.

Shqipez
04-14-2015, 07:39 AM
There are sins, most muslims are sinners. Their prophet was a big sinner too.
Abraham's son, Isaac, wasn't sacrificed. A sheep was.

Christians are also sinners by nature. It is perfectly allowed in Christianity to sin as long as you believe in Jesus you can do whatever the fuck you want, which means there is no such thing as sinning really if you think about it, it's all just based on some egoistical God who needs to be worshipped and believed to make his pathetic self being feel better, even though he is the allmighty and created the universe, he is still so pathetic that he needs to be worshipped more than humans need to fill in their own egos, greeds and addictions, and we are just humans.. At the end of the day; it doesn't really matter what the fuck you do as long as you believe. Take Noah for example, In Christianity he was a fucking alcoholic. And Abraham or Moses, correct me if I'm wrong, killed another man just to get that mans wife.

And Another point from the Islamic point of view; Mohammad (PBUH) drank himself drunk and killed a monk... prophet Mohammad (PBUH) also married his Sons, or adopted Son for that matter, ex-wife after having 4 wives already, which is the maximum one can have in Islam. He saw her half naked during his visit to his sons house and was turned on by her. His desire for her was stronger than his desire as a prophet on this earth for God. He wanted her so badly that he made his son divorce her and he married her instead, he justified this by saying that, which is also written in the Q'uran, God said it's perfectly fine for a man to marry and have sex with his sons wife. So as you can see there is no sin, really, it's just about believing in, worshipping and filling the ego of some already egoistical son of a bitch called God, at the end of the day; you can do whatever the fuck you want as long as you worship and believe.

Drawing-slim
04-14-2015, 08:02 AM
God exists because there's too much irony in life for him not to exist.
However, I don't think he is some man looking like creature. Something beyond our grasp, infinitely clever and equally twisted.

Shqipez
04-14-2015, 08:05 AM
I can give some advice, there is no such thing as a God. Just made up human imagination. No different than " Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs"!

Not true. God exists very well, or else the world wouldn't be so fucked up and twisted and at the same time so beautiful. This alone is one of the proofs for Gods existence, because he takes and gives the way his egoistical ass suits him. That is if he has an ass.

A wise man once said: ''God takes, God gives''

Loki
04-14-2015, 08:09 AM
Why does God care about how we stick knives into. What's the possible consequence?

How can you compare a violent crime with lovemaking? It's basically two opposites.

Loki
04-14-2015, 08:14 AM
There is no sentient divinity playing a role in the affairs of men.

That's the logical conclusion of the modern civilized brain function. We have reached the level of knowledge to know that most things can be explained by science. And for the rest, scientists are working to find answers (for example how the Big Bang occurred). To ascribe things we can't (yet) explain or understand, does not necessarily point to the existence of a deity. That is a problematic conclusion which in itself raises many other questions, and complicates everything (questions like who created God). Occam's Razor does not leave space for God.

Loki
04-14-2015, 08:16 AM

I agree. We humans should organise and establish a resistance against him. He is a tyrant.

Loki
04-14-2015, 08:19 AM
Honestly to me, 4 women is enough. One for cooking, one for sucking dick, one for cleaning and one for mating. Have I missed something?

One for pimping to bring in the money.

Darth Revan
04-14-2015, 08:21 AM
God exists because there's too much irony in life for him not to exist.
However, I don't think he is some man looking like creature. Something beyond our grasp, infinitely clever and equally twisted.

The question of God is something else entirely. That's not what I meant.
For what's worth, I may be inclined to believe an Architect does exist more than he does not, although I won't really go at length into it.

What I said is that God plays no role in the minusculous affairs of men.

Lithium
04-14-2015, 08:52 AM

That's what I meant. Expecting help from a divine being is selfish and naive.

Excel
04-14-2015, 08:56 AM
When God created mankind, what did the angles say? 'Would you put on earth those who would shed blood' while we worship you (referring to day and night worship). God said 'I know that which you do not know (referring to the potential and goodness of mankind). He asked the angels to name such and such things but they could not then he called upon Adam and asked him to name these things which he correctly did. The angels admitted their mistake.

What did Satan the accursed say when God instructed him to bow down before Adam, ' how can I prostrate, he is made of clay whilst I am made of fire' and so refused God's direct command.

God gave mankind 'freewill', meaning you can choose to obey or disobey God. You can choose to do evil or good. The choice is yours and yours alone. And so will be the consequences.

Many scholars, psychologist and differing society’s argue about morality i.e what is right or wrong, what is evil or good. Muslims don't have this problem because our code of life (Islam) tells us exactly what is right from wrong and what is forbidden or permitted. So we know where we stand.

I don't like to threaten people but hell REALLY does exist, its a terrible place to end up. So beware of the dangers and take action.

Excel
04-14-2015, 09:04 AM
I find Scarface strange. First he dares to judge God. Rather he should be thankful to God to have health, a sound mind and not in poverty. That piccture he posted from the civil war in Congo should remind him of how he has it better than some.

Skjaldemjøden
04-14-2015, 09:35 AM
God is the figment of human imagination. A name for the unexplained - which is why he dwindles as science advances.
You are who you are by chance and choice.

Dylan
04-14-2015, 11:10 AM
I believe God is universe.

My life has been pretty messed up, but I've also been blessed as well. It is the cycle of nature to ebb and flow like this. To be caught up in any crevice in these problems mean stagnation and death by choking on shit. Life is unfair.

if you believe "god is universe", you might want to look into "Deism", I'm not a Deist, but I think this religion, which generally promotes god as "a creating force" rather than anything specific, might be interesting to you. it was popular among 18th century french enlightment thinkers and played a great role in the american and french revolutions.

Dylan
04-14-2015, 11:20 AM
Christians are also sinners by nature. It is perfectly allowed in Christianity to sin as long as you believe in Jesus you can do whatever the fuck you want, which means there is no such thing as sinning really if you think about it, it's all just based on some egoistical God who needs to be worshipped and believed to make his pathetic self being feel better, even though he is the allmighty and created the universe, he is still so pathetic that he needs to be worshipped more than humans need to fill in their own egos, greeds and addictions, and we are just humans.. At the end of the day; it doesn't really matter what the fuck you do as long as you believe. Take Noah for example, In Christianity he was a fucking alcoholic. And Abraham or Moses, correct me if I'm wrong, killed another man just to get that mans wife.

And Another point from the Islamic point of view; Mohammad (PBUH) drank himself drunk and killed a monk... prophet Mohammad (PBUH) also married his Sons, or adopted Son for that matter, ex-wife after having 4 wives already, which is the maximum one can have in Islam. He saw her half naked during his visit to his sons house and was turned on by her. His desire for her was stronger than his desire as a prophet on this earth for God. He wanted her so badly that he made his son divorce her and he married her instead, he justified this by saying that, which is also written in the Q'uran, God said it's perfectly fine for a man to marry and have sex with his sons wife. So as you can see there is no sin, really, it's just about believing in, worshipping and filling the ego of some already egoistical son of a bitch called God, at the end of the day; you can do whatever the fuck you want as long as you worship and believe.

Christians cannot necessarily sin and just go to heaven just for believing in Jesus, it depends on which sect of Christianity. As the old saying goes, Catholics have to repent, Protestants just have to feel bad." What you're saying pretty much encompasses Protestant Christianity for lots of people, but not all. That doesn't fly for Catholics etc. It doesn't sound bad, but telling all your sins to a priest who you may or may not know very well/be comfortable with can be a pretty weird thing to do, and after a while they stack up. Remember sinning in the catholic church includes everything from the obvious i.e. murder to everything sexual. Who feels comfortable telling a priest that they boned a girl they weren't married to? etc.

Linebacker
04-14-2015, 11:21 AM
I have been unfair to god.

Dylan
04-14-2015, 11:24 AM
I have been unfair to god.

what are we going to do with you, Hunter? hahaha

Zmey Gorynych
04-14-2015, 11:46 AM
There is no God, no one to blame for one's misfortunes. I do think that of all religions modern monotheistic ones are the most unnatural, furthest from man and his needs, and that is the reason why many grow disillusioned.

Lost at the casino, again?

Shqipez
04-14-2015, 02:07 PM
I find Scarface strange. First he dares to judge God. Rather he should be thankful to God to have health, a sound mind and not in poverty. That piccture he posted from the civil war in Congo should remind him of how he has it better than some.

Yes. that's the whole point. Those children in Somalia/Congo or whatever you wanna say it's from, I'm sure they did some bad things to deserve that more than anyone else, or did they really? Or is it the fact that God is just one twisted fuck and loves to play evil games that are right down scummish in nature? God is a freak. God takes and God gives because he is a egoistical son of a bitch. He is like little kids playing with toys, deciding your destiny; who is gonna live, who is gonna suffer and who is gonna die and for everyone of us who worships him, it's his HIGH. God is one twisted fuck and is playing games with us like toys bought from 'Toys R Us' and at the same time he might be one of us, just a stranger in a bus.

This makes perfect sense.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-14-2015, 02:13 PM

If africans followed some of God's rules like monogamy for starters, they would not live in such a hellhole. You don't take responsibility for your kids/have kids you can't afford, then blame on god.

White christians don't have these problems, it's nothing to do with geography. Until recently all the population was in europe and east asia, the second africans got more food they outbred even the vastly improved food supply.

StormBringer
04-14-2015, 02:15 PM
If this is about gambling, greed is a sin. :heh:

Drawing-slim
04-14-2015, 03:24 PM
It is not about gambling, it's about odds in life. Life iself starts with incredible odds stacked up against each of the little sperms swimming to reach that finish line.
Life sucks when God is never in your favor but against you instead.

God chooses people that he likes at random. Has nothing to do with their good deeds that they have done or the bad ones. This means nothing to God, only a clever supreme being can pick a person and decide to like that individual no matter what they do, good or evil things.
Same as a celebrity that adopts a child from Africa. Random stroke of luck for that kid while the rest of his friends go on starving.

Stefan_Dusan
04-14-2015, 03:26 PM
It is not about gambling, it's about odds in life. Life iself starts with incredible odds stacked up against each of the little sperms swimming to reach that finish line.

God chooses people that he likes at random. Has nothing to do with their good deeds that they have done or the bad ones. This means nothing to God, only a clever supreme being can pick a person and decide to like that individual no matter what they do, good or evil things.
Same as a celebrity that adopts a child from Africa. Random stroke of luck for that kid while the rest of his friends go on starving.

Life is just one gamble after the other, after a while your luck runs out completely, you lose your hand and you die. Every second you life, there is a gamble your heart my stop, a vessel in your brain may clog, not to mention other million other ways to die.

But as long as you have your hand (life), you can improve your odds for at least a short time.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-14-2015, 03:30 PM

Maybe god knows you can actually do something goodon your own. That african kid would probably never achieve something anyway. But when you die you will still care about what effect you had on people and society.

Drawing-slim
04-14-2015, 03:47 PM
God is the figment of human imagination. A name for the unexplained - which is why he dwindles as science advances.
You are who you are by chance and choice.A man's character is his fate.

dude
04-14-2015, 04:28 PM
Yes, God created all the xtians that constantly harass me because they believe I have to have the same beliefs as them. If these people would use a portion of the time spent judging others to fix themselves, we would live in a much better world.

TheGoldenSon
04-14-2015, 04:35 PM
Make your own gods.

Ballist
04-14-2015, 04:37 PM
As Dictator said, God gave us free will. Would you rather have free will or be controlled? Have free will, right?

Think of it this way. This is all a test. It's an exam. In exams we think how to get through problems.

zhaoyun
04-14-2015, 04:38 PM

Hey there buddy, why don't you slow down on the cussing and sinning, then maybe God'll be a lil kinder to you. Good lord.

Séamus
04-14-2015, 04:40 PM
God gave me free will and my fortune rests entirely on what I do with it.

Drawing-slim
04-14-2015, 07:58 PM
Hey there buddy, why don't you slow down on the cussing and sinning, then maybe God'll be a lil kinder to you. Good lord.No sins. Besides watching some Japanese porn every now and again and smoking weed, other than that I'm as sinless as a 3 months old baby. Gambling is not a sin when adults willingly go to gamble with their money. Sinful and the bigger criminal here is God for not allowing me to catch the breaks that I've earned. I'm no asking to be lucky, I'm certainly not asking for miracles, I never ask for more than what I earn, based on odds and stats I simply been robbed, by a power that can defy odds, aka "God".

Darth Revan
04-14-2015, 08:21 PM
No sins. Besides watching some Japanese porn every now and again and smoking weed, other than that I'm as sinless as a 3 months old baby. Gambling is not a sin when adults willingly go to gamble with their money. Sinful and the bigger criminal here is God for not allowing me to catch the breaks that I've earned. I'm no asking to be lucky, I'm certainly not asking for miracles, I never ask for more than what I earn, based on odds and stats I simply been robbed, by a power that can defy odds, aka "God".

Do not act entitled...

Drawing-slim
04-14-2015, 11:11 PM
Do not act entitled...

It is not an entitlement mindset, this much is certain. I work extra hard for it.
A job, any kind of job isn't really hard work. Nothing more relaxing than than setting up your mind for 8-12 hours a day guaranteed pay at the end. No stress. However shitty or physical the job could be is really easy lifestyle, but it must be really boring so I wouldn't last. Doing what I been doing for years is the hardest earned way of living than anything I can think of,, surely there're great things about it also though, which is why I like it I guess.

I have put enough hours days years in the business to know the full cycle, a full lifetime cycle. So I know with absolute certainty that something beyond our power is at play in the bigger picture on the long run.
Another words your fate and everyone's fate is sealed to an extend.
You see, I can say all this with confiedence because I of course beat the game and made a living with it without having to "work" but it is harder than work.
Mathematically I have put myself in position to catch breaks that are truly earned based on statistics, but I don't catch those breaks.

If it takes 10 hours to some sort of knowledgeable on a subject I put in 100 hours/week somtimes months straight without a day off. For about 18 years.
So I know the difference of been favored by "God" and beating poker players with God on their side, I still beat them, that is purely earned. I can't thank god or anyone for that but myself.

Drawing-slim
04-14-2015, 11:56 PM
So if God has treated anyone of you unfairly just keep an open mind that even if you tried as hard as you could nonstop to succeed, chances are you still would have found a way to fall down, because that's what losers do. it's coded in your DNA. It must be. So is not God perhaps but is as if some computer programmer set things in motion for everyone of us.

Hitler failed because it was coded in his loser DNA to fail. It is as simple as that.. 1 year before his death there simply was no bigger winner in the history of the world than that individual, ultimately a loser.

Neon Knight
04-15-2015, 12:08 AM
As Dictator said, God gave us free will. Would you rather have free will or be controlled? Have free will, right?

Think of it this way. This is all a test. It's an exam. In exams we think how to get through problems.I believe the opposite. No free will. We are all leaves driven by the wind. Life is a story and we are characters in the story, already written. Each day we turn a new page to see what happens but we have no control. But because events and our own thoughts are generally predictable, it creates the illusion of control. Maybe there is purpose behind the story, maybe not.

Svipdag
04-15-2015, 12:16 AM
No. In general, I think that I would have to say that I have got better than I deserved. I have accomplished most of what I had intended to and, to tell the truth, more than my efforts justified.

Marusya
04-15-2015, 12:28 AM
God is more a lifestyle than a get-rich-quick scheme. No holy books promise a stress-free life of abundant wealth, if one only believes. Read them closely. Forget those prosperity preachers. If one follows God's laws, one could, ostensibly, enjoy a more stable life. A stable life allows one to repel the stresses of life. No where did God promise freedom from pain and suffering. In Christianity, freedom from earthly woes will come only in the after-life, a place called "Heaven."

Neon Knight
04-15-2015, 12:39 AM
Skyclad - A Badtime Story

Look what I got for Valentine's Day:
Lady Luck came along, took my dreams away,
And the tears hurt more than a broken nose -
I bled from the thorns of a barbed-wire rose.

I know that I'm supposed to pray
Thanking God for each new day.
Would it disturb his master plan
To one day be a happy man?

I've tried to be positive, tried to be nice.
I've turned the other cheek so I'd get hurt twice.
I've forced a smile, I've dropped my guard
I've seized the day but it bit me hard.

Life's too short, but long enough to gain
The cap and gown of misery, suffering and pain.
No need to read my diary to see what lies before me -
Just another chapter in my Badtime Story.

The end of love and laughter
now we're happy never after.

My next birthday will, I fear
Be much the same as every year.
Inside the wrapping there
Are a few more wrinkles and a little less hair.

Another Autumn leaf is turning,
One more soul for candle-burning.
Hid beneath the sham and glitter
I taste a cake that's stale and bitter.

On my Christmas card last year it said:
"So sorry, Santa Claus is dead.
Crawl into the oven when you've had enough
'Cos it beats sitting here quietly waiting to be stuffed."

What a festive way to go
Here beneath the mistletoe,
With open eyes and an open wrist
To vanish from your Christmas list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9UMQHfZcPQ

Loki
04-15-2015, 04:15 PM
Who feels comfortable telling a priest that they boned a girl they weren't married to?

I wouldn't be ashamed to tell any priest that, or the Pope, but they have no business with my private life.

Loki
04-15-2015, 04:17 PM
As Dictator said, God gave us free will.

Did we have any choice in the matter?

dude
04-15-2015, 04:24 PM
Christians cannot necessarily sin and just go to heaven just for believing in Jesus, it depends on which sect of Christianity. As the old saying goes, Catholics have to repent, Protestants just have to feel bad." What you're saying pretty much encompasses Protestant Christianity for lots of people, but not all. That doesn't fly for Catholics etc. It doesn't sound bad, but telling all your sins to a priest who you may or may not know very well/be comfortable with can be a pretty weird thing to do, and after a while they stack up. Remember sinning in the catholic church includes everything from the obvious i.e. murder to everything sexual. Who feels comfortable telling a priest that they boned a girl they weren't married to? etc.
I do. In fact, I have no problem telling anyone I had lots of sex before marriage.

щрбл
04-15-2015, 04:25 PM
Yes, God has been extremely unfair to me. He doesn't pay the bills, he doesn't pay the food, he doesn't pay my train tickets. He lets me do all the work... what's the purpose in praying if he never helps? xD

finþaų
04-15-2015, 04:25 PM
God doesn't care for our petty human squabbles.

Dylan
04-15-2015, 05:10 PM
I do. In fact, I have no problem telling anyone I had lots of sex before marriage.

That's good, I've been dragging my knees about heading back to church over this kinda stuff

Loki
04-15-2015, 05:18 PM
That's good, I've been dragging my knees about heading back to church over this kinda stuff

My advice: cast off the guilt that religion wants to impose on you. Free yourself from it :)

dude
04-15-2015, 06:14 PM
I'll go with what loki said in his replay to this same comment.

Dylan
04-15-2015, 07:57 PM
My advice: cast off the guilt that religion wants to impose on you. Free yourself from it :)

I don't know man, I did a lot of really unnecessary shit when i was a few years younger. Blasphemy, you name it. nothing that a non catholic would consider bad though.

Dylan
04-15-2015, 07:59 PM

Also, no way I'd ever be able to tell my mother or grandmother about that. You must have a very different family xD

Loki
04-15-2015, 08:03 PM
I don't know man, I did a lot of really unnecessary shit when i was a few years younger. Blasphemy, you name it. nothing that a non catholic would consider bad though.

Who gives a shit man? Religion makes one feel guilty - unnecessarily. It's nonsensical to think that an all-seeing celestial dictator would care so much about what we do as 7 billion individuals. And if he does, why doesn't he intervene in grossly cruel situations where Christians are persecuted in the Middle East? It's all a farce mate. :)

God needs to be put on trial and found guilty of crimes against humanity.

Dylan
04-15-2015, 08:06 PM
Who gives a shit man? Religion makes one feel guilty - unnecessarily. It's nonsensical to think that an all-seeing celestial dictator would care so much about what we do as 7 billion individuals. And if he does, why doesn't he intervene in grossly cruel situations where Christians are persecuted in the Middle East? It's all a farce mate. :)

In essence I agree with what you said, I'm more of a cultural Catholic if anything. The values, the community, etc. I'm not as interested in the bible or are existential aspects.

Amud
04-15-2015, 08:19 PM

You're completely missing the point of religion.

Aodhan
04-15-2015, 08:34 PM
yes and no

RebelsSoul
04-15-2015, 09:18 PM

Yup I hear ya man, seems the guy has been pretty shitty towards me. But then I'm thinking I might be having a hard time because my thinking and demeanor are far to level headed for the dysfunctional narrow minded world we live in.

dude
04-15-2015, 09:23 PM
Also, no way I'd ever be able to tell my mother or grandmother about that. You must have a very different family xD
Probably it is. I feel uncomfortable talking about my sex life with my mom. Whether it is married sex or not I prefer not to, but I am fine just mentioning the fact that sex happens.

Loki
04-15-2015, 09:41 PM
You're completely missing the point of religion.

I know what the point of religion is: to explain the unexplainable, and also to impose fear on the masses. In addition to create a nice fantasy of an afterlife.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-15-2015, 09:45 PM

If he were a dictator he'd force you to be good. He doesn't punish, he rewards the good.

Of course you should feel guilty for doing stuff that's wrong. Don't think that having sex but neglecting responsibility to children is wrong? Look how western society has been doing since this was the norm. It's wrong because you are not carrying on the line your family has carried on for a million years, and you are keeping women on the hook who will never have children because all they can date are guys like you who are selfish about sex.

Loki
04-15-2015, 09:47 PM
If he were a dictator he'd force you to be good. He doesn't punish, he rewards the good.

Of course you should feel guilty for doing stuff that's wrong. Don't think that having sex but neglecting responsibility to children is wrong? Look how western society has been doing since this was the norm. It's wrong because you are not carrying on the line your family has carried on for a million years, and you are keeping women on the hook who will never have children because all they can date are guys like you who are selfish about sex.

I don't consider "wrong" what the God of the Bible considers wrong. Nothing in essence wrong with sex before marriage in my opinion, or homosexual sex.

Ice
04-15-2015, 09:54 PM
I believe in god. But you have to make your own luck in this life. Rich-poor, handsome-ugly,tall-short it doesn't matter that much. Rich people have problems too. Or people you think they have wonderful life, they have or will face problems too. Btw, don't take things too serious, think about good things (you have) and it will be okay.