PDA

View Full Version : Classify Her

RebelsSoul
04-15-2015, 04:53 AM
Classify Her What ethnicity or ethnic mix does she look to you 56819 Click on da link to se whacha need to see.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-15-2015, 04:55 AM
east med mostly

Armand_Duval
04-15-2015, 04:55 AM
Looks eastemediterranid, a minor non caucasic admixture is likely.

RebelsSoul
04-15-2015, 07:42 PM
I guess East med is correct with some of her heritage. Allot of people never notice the eastern European ancestry she has.

spanish catalan
04-15-2015, 11:04 PM
alpine + arabid, levantine?

RebelsSoul
04-16-2015, 02:23 AM
The pic is of my mom. Allot of Arabic people have mistaken her for Lebanese. She has Hungarian, English and German. She is Ashkenazi from her grandmothers side and a bit of french heritage. I recently started researching my family tree on my maternal great grandfathers side. Based on name origin research and other forms of research I have done lead me to believe he may have had Ashkenazi roots from Germany. I can't be certain until I do a DNA test though. By her appearance and fathers ancestors names it tends to appear that way. The DNA test should be interesting, as far as my research has shown I have not found any thing that even slightly indicates her and I are arabid, greek or Turkic, but I guess it would not be impossible, perhaps a possible Askenazic/Mizrahi mix I have not uncovered yet .

Anglojew
04-16-2015, 02:58 AM
Gracile Med

Got any more photos? She looks Hungarian Jewish.

RebelsSoul
04-16-2015, 07:55 PM
Ya her grandmother my (great grandmother) is Hungarian Jewish. 56861 56862

Linebacker
04-16-2015, 08:17 PM
I would have guessed her as Dominican

RebelsSoul
04-22-2015, 04:31 AM
hmmmm.....:p really I don't see any Dominican in my momma

Linebacker
04-22-2015, 04:42 AM
Don't know.Usually that sort of latino+european with curly hair look is associated with Dominicans.

Seth MacFarlane
04-22-2015, 04:51 AM
Paula abduloid lol same for your great grandma. It's funny considering Paula Abdul is half Mizhari. Your grandmother was probably was one of the relatively unmixed Ashkenazis like Odeh fehr. That's you in the profile pic ? Jewish genes strong you look really Jewish and very pretty as well

Seth MacFarlane
04-22-2015, 05:01 AM
hmmmm.....:p really I don't see any Dominican in my momma

More pics would be easier to do classification but my first first impression was Moroccan or Egyptian or something. She could east med but on the darker end of the spectrum it's probably oreientalid , alpine, Anatolian mixed in producing this look. Doesent look particular Lebanese but doesent look exactly Jewish or euro either this is closer to Sephardic Jewish look. What is she only a quarter Jewish or half ? Looks non European but can pass in siciliy, you look Sicilian as well and also Greek

RebelsSoul
07-16-2015, 04:16 AM
Shes a quarter Jewish from her mothers/my grandmothers side. I never knew my real grandfather on her side. I finally tracked information on him and his ancestry which show immigration from France, England, Scotland, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Turkey and Armenia. The Scottish and Armenian ancestry shocked me I don't see that. I can trace back and see I am directly related to prince Ruben I of Armenia. And thanks you for the compliment ^_^