PDA

View Full Version : Classify Enver Pasha

Ice
04-15-2015, 10:03 AM
http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp178/Diedeldum/People/EnverPasha.jpg
http://media-1.web.britannica.com/eb-media/54/79954-004-9A72AF9F.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a6/ENVER_BEY.jpg/220px-ENVER_BEY.jpg
http://www.hakkindakisabilgi.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/enver_pasa.jpg
http://www.geliboluyuanlamak.com/resimler/album_galeri/417.jpg
http://tarihvemedeniyet.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/cemal_enver_pasa.jpg

aksakallicocuk
04-15-2015, 10:45 AM
looks armenid

Zmey Gorynych
04-15-2015, 11:48 AM
Mix of balkan phenotypes. Dinarid, Alpinoid and Pontid.

Ice
04-15-2015, 11:57 AM
His father is Gagauz Turk, mother Anatolian Turkish.

Böri
08-04-2017, 12:49 PM
95 years ago today, August 4, leading Basmachi revolt, Enver Pasha died somewhere in Tajikistan.
Heros are immortal.

https://i.hizliresim.com/gWGWq2.jpg (https://hizliresim.com/gWGWq2)

Forgetting is betraying.

Kamal900
08-04-2017, 12:54 PM
Anatolid with Alpine admixture.

Odin
08-04-2017, 01:03 PM
Anatolid + Alpine.

itilvolga
08-05-2017, 09:57 AM
Anatolid+Alpine+Pontid

Armenian Horror Story :heartbea::heartbea::heartbea:

Armenian Bishop
08-08-2017, 12:01 AM
Anatolid+Alpine+Pontid

Armenian Horror Story :heartbea::heartbea::heartbea:

Hasan Cemal, the grandson of Cemal Pasha fervently supports the Armenian version of the century old tragedy. Some years ago, Hasan visited Armenia, and laid flowers at the Armenian Genocide Memorial site, in memory of his friend, Hrant Dink. Hrant Dink was an Armenian newspaper journalist, in Istanbul, Turkey, who was assassinated by a fanatic Grey Wolf Turk, in 2007.

Köstebek
08-08-2017, 12:03 AM
His father is Gagauz Turk, mother Anatolian Turkish.

Gagauz Turks in Moldova/Romania.
He looks normal for Anatolian Türk or a Balkan guy

Pahli
08-08-2017, 12:07 AM
Good thing this cockroach died with his degenerate "muh united turks" ideology.

Sekarotuinen
08-08-2017, 12:10 AM
I will classify him as an oppressive anti-arab piece of trash

Drawing-slim
08-08-2017, 12:23 AM
Was this dude really as cruel as his reputation suggests? what makes him scary?

Köstebek
08-08-2017, 12:24 AM
Was this dude really as cruel as his reputation suggests? what makes him scary?

Euro centrics. Armenian life or land is more precious than native American, African and Australian. Have you never heard of that?
Plus, he didnt kill anyway. Not much to do with him

itilvolga
08-08-2017, 08:58 AM
Hasan Cemal, the grandson of Cemal Pasha fervently supports the Armenian version of the century old tragedy. Some years ago, Hasan visited Armenia, and laid flowers at the Armenian Genocide Memorial site, in memory of his friend, Hrant Dink. Hrant Dink was an Armenian newspaper journalist, in Istanbul, Turkey, who was assassinated by a fanatic Grey Wolf Turk, in 2007.

Yeah, Ogün Samast https://media-cdn.t24.com.tr/media/archive/galleries/cat25/7be0973c.jpg

Böri
08-08-2017, 10:45 AM
Hasan Cemal, the grandson of Cemal Pasha fervently supports the Armenian version of the century old tragedy. Some years ago, Hasan visited Armenia, and laid flowers at the Armenian Genocide Memorial site, in memory of his friend, Hrant Dink..

Maybe this has some other reasons...

Kess
06-08-2018, 06:37 PM
He is mainly alpine

Kivan
06-08-2018, 06:43 PM
Alpinid.

akondrel
06-08-2018, 07:15 PM
Anatolid with Alpine admixture.

Livin
06-08-2018, 07:34 PM
Pure Armenid!

Zero alpine in this individual.

Böri
06-08-2018, 07:45 PM
His paternal line Gagauz which was Islamicized by Tatars in Crimea during 17th century, maternal side from Macedonia. Armenoid out of any equation for him.

Livin
06-08-2018, 07:50 PM
His paternal line Gagauz which was Islamicized by Tatars in Crimea during 17th century, maternal side from Macedonia. Armenoid out of any equation for him.

His mother was Albanian!

All your great leaders had Albanian ancestry...

Böri
06-08-2018, 07:52 PM
His mother was Albanian!

All your great leaders had Albanian ancestry...

Mother Albanian yeah, but who cares mother?

Livin
06-08-2018, 07:54 PM
Mother Albanian yeah, but who cares mother?

I think Kemals mother was Albanian too or not?

Catarinense1998
06-08-2018, 07:56 PM
Anadolid + alpine.

Armenian Bishop
06-08-2018, 08:59 PM

Maybe this has some other reasons...

In 2011, Hasan Cemal was a guest speaker at UCLA. He said this: “I came here to open my heart and open my mind to you . . . I know your pain, your grief of genocide, your grief of Meds Yeghern." He also condemned Turkey's denial strategy, as "colluding in the crime". In that same UCLA guest appearance, he spoke about his 2008 visit to Armenia's genocide monument, where he placed flowers for his assassinated friend, Hrant Dink.
https://armenianweekly.com/2011/04/05/cemal-pasha/

This too, from Wikipedia: He is known for acknowledging and apologizing for the Armenian Genocide, a crime which was perpetrated in part by his grandfather and his colleagues. His 2012 book on the subject (written in response to the 2007 assassination of his friend Hrant Dink) is titled 1915: Ermeni Soykırımı (English: 1915: Armenian Genocide).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasan_Cemal

Marmara
06-08-2018, 09:05 PM
Armenian Genocide was real. People don't want to admit because a lot of people falsely believe Turks have always been the good guys in history.

gıulıoımpa
06-08-2018, 09:12 PM
alpine + pontic

frdfgcg
06-08-2018, 09:15 PM
Armenian Genocide was real. People don't want to admit because a lot of people falsely believe Turks have always been the good guys in history.

Armenian Genocide is a lie.
Armenians like to make themselves look like victims.

Marmara
06-08-2018, 09:19 PM
Armenian Genocide is a lie.
Armenians like to make themselves look like victims.

It's not a lie. Nobody would lie about something like this. Eastern Turkey used to be full of Armenians, they didn't just vaporize.

About 1 million Armenians were living in Ottoman Empire at 1914, now about 50 thousand.

Bosniensis
06-08-2018, 09:23 PM
Pure Armenid!

Zero alpine in this individual.

May I ask a an offtopic question?

Why do you support Erdogan? (as described in your profile)

How does he benefit Anatolian Christians and do you get negative comments from balkan christians?

Cheers.

Böri
06-08-2018, 09:24 PM

It's not a lie. Nobody would lie about something like this. Eastern Turkey used to be full of Armenians, they didn't just vaporize.

About 1 million Armenians were living in Ottoman Empire at 1914, now about 50 thousand.

Of course we were always best guys. Look Greeks of all sorts (Pontic, Cappadocic, Ionian, Constantinopolitan) still live and don't claim to be victim of genocide. Greeks were they who lived completely inside Turks, only minority of Armenians (like 10%) lived inside Turks.
You are from eastern Turkey; where Kurds, Zazas and Arabs make up good deal of population.
Maybe you should tell us what happened to Armenians.

Armenians know the truth, don't worry.

Bosniensis
06-08-2018, 09:26 PM

Many Armenians converted to Islam and became Turks as well, only Christians suffered.

Armenians still live under Turkish national Ethnos Attaturk promoted.

So no, there are technically much more Armenians in Anatolia, they have just abandoned their identity.

Böri
06-08-2018, 09:27 PM
Many Armenians converted to Islam and became Turks as well, only Christians suffered.

Armenians still live under Turkish national Ethnos Attaturk promoted.

So no, there are technically much more Armenians in Anatolia, they have just abandoned their identity.

Wrong. Islamicized Armenians assimilated into Kurds.
There are even documentaries about it in English language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BLoMc-IFRM&t=111s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T2skpMAtAg

Marmara
06-08-2018, 09:28 PM
Of course we were always best guys. Look Greeks of all sorts (Pontic, Cappadocic, Ionian, Constantinopolitan) still live and don't claim to be victim of genocide.
You are from eastern Turkey; where Kurds, Zazas and Arabs make up good deal of population.
Maybe you should tell us what happened to Armenians.

Armenians know the truth, don't worry.

That's true however my grandma doesn't even know what an Assyrian is.

Of course Turks (and Kurds) have always been the best guys. Look at Eastern Turkey, those çomars and kıros wouldn't even hurt a Butterfly, they are very peace loving tolerant people.

Livin
06-08-2018, 09:28 PM
May I ask a an offtopic question?

Why do you support Erdogan? (as described in your profile)

How does he benefit Anatolian Christians and do you get negative comments from balkan christians?

Cheers.

There are no benefits!!!

Its just the kind of politician that i admire.

Full conservatist with patriotic ideas and he made Turkey superpower!

I wish my country had a PM like Erdogan.

There are a lot of Greeks who talk with the best words for him.

He is anti-liberal and fanatic anti-left wing.

Marmara
06-08-2018, 09:31 PM
There are no benefits!!!

Its just the kind of politician that i admire.

Full conservatist with patriotic ideas and he made Turkey superpower!

I wish my country had a PM like Erdogan.

There are a lot of Greeks who talk with the best words for him.

He is anti-liberal and fanatic anti-left wing.

He's irresistable to your Anatolian genes, plus he's from a province that is next to Trabzon.

Böri
06-08-2018, 09:31 PM
That's true however my grandma doesn't even know what an Assyrian is.

Of course Turks (and Kurds) have always been the best guys. Look at Eastern Turkey, those çomars and kıros wouldn't even hurt a Butterfly, they are very peace loving tolerant people.

Armenians in Eastern Turkey were replaced by Kurds, not Turks. Armenians simply blame Turks because Turks had state power and sided with Kurds who were 'fellow Muslims' otherwise Armenians blame mostly Kurdish, Zaza gangs (same as how Assyrians blame Kurds + Arabs) not Turks. Because Turks didn't do anything physical to Armenians.
Çomars are mostly in Central Anatolia btw, they were living mostly with Cappadocian Greeks, minor Armenian presence there.

Livin
06-08-2018, 09:32 PM
He's irresistable to your Anatolian genes, plus he's from a province that is next to Trabzon.

Ye i know!!!

He is Georgian-Colchian.

Livin
06-08-2018, 09:33 PM
Armenians in Eastern Turkey were replaced by Kurds, not Turks. Armenians simply blame Turks because Turks had state power and sided with Kurds who were 'fellow Muslims' otherwise Armenians blame mostly Kurdish, Zaza gangs (same as how Assyrians blame Kurds + Arabs) not Turks. Because Turks didn't do anything physical to Armenians.
Çomars are mostly in Central Anatolia btw, they were living mostly with Cappadocian Greeks, minor Armenian presence there.

I will be honest with you.

The pontic geonocide its not turks fault but kurds.

My grandparents told me that Turks did nothing.

Kurds did everything.

Marmara
06-08-2018, 09:35 PM

Armenian Genocide was a state policy, Enver Pasha ordered their removal. They were displaced to Levant but without care, they were forced to walk bare feet cross the desert with little to no supplies, hoping many would perish.

Marmara
06-08-2018, 09:36 PM
Death tolls wasn't 1.5 million but it was still many and it was a planned genocide.

Marmara
06-08-2018, 09:38 PM
Armenians were upper class in Eastern Turkey and Kurds were jealous, they were happy with the Genocide and contributed greately.

Böri
06-08-2018, 09:38 PM
I will be honest with you.

The pontic geonocide its not turks fault but kurds.

My grandparents told me that Turks did nothing.

Kurds did everything.

New York Times via Associated Press.

The New York Times

KURDS MASSACRE MORE ARMENIANS

APRIL 26, 1915

TIFLIS, Transcaucasia, April 24 (via Petrograd and London, April 23.)-- Refugees who have reached the Russian line report that massacre of Armenians by Mohammedans are being continued on even a greater scale. They say that all the inhabitants of ten villages near Van, in Armenia, Asiatic Turkey, have been put to death.

On being advised of massacres at Erzrum, Berjan and Zeitun, and of the conditions at Van, the Katolicos, head of Armenian church at Etchmiadzin near Erivan, cabled to President Wilson an appeal to the people of United States on behalf of the Armenians.

Robert M. Labaree, an American missionary of Urumiah, Persia, who visited the Serbian villages and with whom the refugees were quartered, says he found the humanity of the people as broad as their means were limited. The village Governments or Relief Committees had issued eight pounds of flour to each refugee in six weeks.

The Associated Press received reports of the massacre of 800 of the villagers in Urza and of 720 in Salmas. The painful uncertainty concerning the 15,000 survivors of Urza was confirmed by a journey through Salmas. Three weeks had failed to obliterate the signs of the slaughter. Pools of blood still marked the execution places in Haftevan. The caps of thirty-six victims lay where a mud wall had been topped over on them. A young man named Hackatur related the story of his escape from a well in which the bodies of the dead had been crammed. He fell with others and was tossed into the well, but he managed to wriggle through the bodies lying on top of him and escaped at nightfall.

Not all the Christians lacked the courage or means for self-defense. At the desolated Catholic mission at Hosrova, where forty-eight victims of the massacre were buried, Elizabeth Marcara, an Armenian girl, told how she and young David Ishmu battled with the Kurds. Her story later was amply confirmed.

"When the Kurds burst the village gates," said Miss Marcara, "we took rifles and mounted to the roof. I fired eighty shots. The Kurds were forced to withdraw outside the village wall. There I killed two and David two. Later we killed four more, one of whom was the Chief. The Kurds abandoned their plunder, and carried off their dead.

"The battle lasted three hours. The death of their Chief caused the Kurds to flee. We came from the roof and recovered the things the Kurds had left behind them. Reinforced, I fled with my relatives, We saw the Kurds engaged in the pillage of Hafgvan and fired on them, but they escaped with their valuables.

http://www.armeniapedia.org/index.ph...s_-nyt19150426

That is northeastern most Armenians, Kars and Ardahan regions.
Neutral sources (Associated Press, New York Times) tell that Kurds and Armenians were having civil war.

There is no Pontic Greek genocide.
Pontic Greeks, after the Greek army was crushed by Atatürk, they lost hope.
They reminded centuries-long peaceful coexistence with Turks and begged Atatürk to stay.
Kemal Pasha said No.
And Greece was happy to welcome them because newly acquired areas from Bulgarians in Macedonia and Thrace needed to be filled with Greeks.
Pontic Greeks left.

Actually Turkish-Greek population exchange was suggested by Greece.
Greece and Bulgaria were first nations in the world of the 20th century to make population exchange and Greece asked Turkey to do same because Greece badly needed Asian Greeks to boost her population.

So, don't blame anything on Turks.

Böri
06-08-2018, 09:41 PM
Armenian Genocide was a state policy, Enver Pasha ordered their removal. They were displaced to Levant but without care, they were forced to walk bare feet cross the desert with little to no supplies, hoping many would perish.

Relocation yes, because their gangs were supporting Russian armies.
Genocide is something else.

Kurds and Zazas replaced Armenians; just like Kurds and Arabs replaced Assyrians.
Turks didn't replace Armenian civilians anywhere.

That's not also a surprise Muslim Armenians and Hidden Armenians live under Kurdish/Zaza identities and not Turkish.
Physical harming to Armenians, if any, were operated by Kurdish, Zaza and Arab gangs.

Enver Pasha had more important tasks to care for rather than wishing to annihilate Armenians.

Marmara
06-08-2018, 09:45 PM
Relocation yes, because their gangs were supporting Russian armies.
Genocide is something else.

Kurds and Zazas replaced Armenians; just like Kurds and Arabs replaced Assyrians.
Turks didn't replace Armenian civilians anywhere.

That's not also a surprise Muslim Armenians and Hidden Armenians live under Kurdish/Zaza identities and not Turkish.
Physical harming to Armenians, if any, were operated by Kurdish, Zaza and Arab gangs.

Enver Pasha had more important tasks to care for rather than wishing to annihilate Armenians.

At least we agree there was a genocide.

Marmara
06-08-2018, 09:48 PM
Historically, Armenians and Assyrians were the majority and settled urban people of Eastern Turkey, Kurds were the minority living in mountains as shepherds.

Would have been better if it stayed that way. Kurds are now the urban people but they have the mountain mentality with absolutely no urban lifestyle.

Böri
06-08-2018, 09:49 PM
At least we agree there was a genocide.
Certainly bad things happened. And many Armenians were victims.
However, when I see some HDP Kurds (or also Islamist Kurds for that matter) trying to blame it on Turks or on the progressive Young Turks Committee I think that's very shameless and double-faced.
İ am not talking about you.

A man like Enver Paşa, ruling the empire, allied to Germans, fighting British and Russian Empires had more important things to do than wishing to annihilate Armenians.
Who benefitted from the removal of Armenians?
Certainly Turks aren't the biggest winners.
Kurds, Zazas and Arabs (thru Assyrian removal) made great gains.

Turks aren't reported to have any armed gangs chasing Armenians; however Armenian sources note Kurdish gangs..

Marmara
06-08-2018, 09:58 PM
Certainly bad things happened. And many Armenians were victims.
However, when I see some HDP Kurds (or also Islamist Kurds for that matter) trying to blame it on Turks or on the progressive Young Turks Committee I think that's very shameless and double-faced.
İ am not talking about you.

A man like Enver Paşa, ruling the empire, allied to Germans, fighting British and Russian Empires had more important things to do than wishing to annihilate Armenians.
Who benefitted from the removal of Armenians?
Certainly Turks aren't the biggest winners.
Kurds, Zazas and Arabs (thru Assyrian removal) made great gains.

Turks aren't reported to have any armed gangs chasing Armenians; however Armenian sources note Kurdish gangs..

You're dead wrong if You think Young Turks had nothing to do with genocide.

http://www.wiki-zero.net/index.php?q=aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi5tLndpa2lwZWRpYS5vcmcvd2 lraS9EZXBvcnRhdGlvbl9vZl9Bcm1lbmlhbl9pbnRlbGxlY3R1 YWxzX29uXzI0X0FwcmlsXzE5MTU

Ottoman Empire could stop the massacres if wished so, but Kurds were even encouraged instead. Hamidiye Battalion was created by Abdulhamid II and played backbone in the genocide.

Accepting these will mature us.

Böri
06-08-2018, 10:02 PM
You're dead wrong if You think Young Turks had nothing to do with genocide.

http://www.wiki-zero.net/index.php?q=aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi5tLndpa2lwZWRpYS5vcmcvd2 lraS9EZXBvcnRhdGlvbl9vZl9Bcm1lbmlhbl9pbnRlbGxlY3R1 YWxzX29uXzI0X0FwcmlsXzE5MTU

Ottoman Empire could stop the massacres if wished so, but Kurds were even encouraged instead. Hamidiye Battalion was created by Abdulhamid II and played backbone in the genocide.

Accepting these will mature us.

Kurdish nationalists and expansionists, along with various groups of Turkish Arabs (for Assyrian matter) must face their history.
İ agree.

I don't agree the Turks had a national or even state policy to annihilate Armenians or Assyrians.
If Turks had such plans, they would first implement on Greeks.

When Greek army showed up in İzmir in 1919, we could have start a slaughter in Central Anatolia by rounding up all Greeks.
We didn't do.

Fact we didn't do (Atatürk was follower of Young Turks, same ideology with same networks) with Greeks is enough proof we wouldn't do with Armenians who weren't even living mostly in Turkish-majority regions.

Thanas Django
06-08-2018, 11:14 PM
Kurdish nationalists and expansionists, along with various groups of Turkish Arabs (for Assyrian matter) must face their history.
İ agree.

I don't agree the Turks had a national or even state policy to annihilate Armenians or Assyrians.
If Turks had such plans, they would first implement on Greeks.

When Greek army showed up in İzmir in 1919, we could have start a slaughter in Central Anatolia by rounding up all Greeks.
We didn't do.

Fact we didn't do (Atatürk was follower of Young Turks, same ideology with same networks) with Greeks is enough proof we wouldn't do with Armenians who weren't even living mostly in Turkish-majority regions.

coulda woulda shoulda does not constitute proof.

In fact your mental gymnastics are one of a kind in this regard.

Ice
04-07-2019, 03:14 PM
bümp

Hulu
04-07-2019, 03:30 PM
MARMARA FOR PRESIDENT

The only decent turk here by a long shot. And the smartest.

Tigranes
04-07-2019, 03:40 PM
Check this...
https://milwaukeearmenians.com/2014/08/01/killing-of-enver-pasha/

Ice
04-07-2019, 03:41 PM
this is a classification thread, butthurt armenian.

Marmara
04-07-2019, 03:43 PM
MARMARA FOR PRESIDENT

The only decent turk here by a long shot. And the smartest.

Welcome to the club :D

itilvolga
04-07-2019, 04:31 PM
Check this...
https://milwaukeearmenians.com/2014/08/01/killing-of-enver-pasha/

ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM

Tigranes
04-07-2019, 04:35 PM
ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM ermeni OLDUĞUMU BELLİ ETMEMELİYİM

What are you even talking about?

itilvolga
04-07-2019, 04:38 PM
What are you even talking about?

Only an Armenian would share such link in a classification thread.

Btw i classify him as Heroid.

Tigranes
04-07-2019, 04:48 PM
Only an Armenian would share such link in a classification thread.

Btw i classify him as Heroid.

What kind of hero would knowingly send his own soldier into the death and cause nearly 90.000 of them to die by freezing without any required equipment for winter conditions?
Don't you even have any respect for your own people?
I'm wondering how are you going to defend this kind of action, are you going to blame Armenians for this also, like your so-called hero did?
What a hero...:rolleyes:

itilvolga
04-07-2019, 04:58 PM
What kind of hero would knowingly send his own soldier into the death and cause nearly 90.000 of them to die by freezing without any required equipment for winter conditions?
Don't you even have any respect for your own people?
I'm wondering how are you going to defend this kind of action, are you going to blame Armenians for this also, like your so-called hero did?

Yea, he and his soldiers were heroes who went to death knowingly for their nation’s pride and the hope for victory. You coward Armenians can’t understand tho, i get why it sounds stupidly to you.
Don’t forget that we also didn’t have any enough equipment and our soldiers were way less than the enemy on the Turkish War of Independence. Enver Pasha is a hero for me as much as Ataturk if we talk about being commander. God rest him.

Corded
04-07-2019, 07:24 PM
anatolid