PDA

View Full Version : 10 Creepy Lessons a Man Learned While Pretending to Be a Woman On the Internet

Kazimiera
04-15-2015, 06:58 PM
10 Creepy Lessons a Man Learned While Pretending to Be a Woman On the Internet

Source: http://www.ryot.org/pretending-to-be-woman-on-internet/928466

http://d3819ii77zvwic.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/pixbay1.jpg
Reddit user, /u/ComfyRug, pretended to be a girl on the Internet for a day and shared his experiences on /r/creepypms, a “Internet support group for the creeped upon.” What he learned about how women are treated was eye-opening, and he allowed us to share his experiences with you. Read below.

As you’ve probably gleaned from the title, I spent the day pretending to be a hot chick on the messaging app Kik. Obvious question, why? I don’t know really. You only ever know what you experience and I guess I was curious. I lurk this sub (/r/creepypms) a lot, and I honestly thought “where do people find these weirdos.” After this experiment, the answer turned out to be a very generic “online.” So, let’s crack on with what I learned.

1. Guys Love Their Dicks and Want Need You to Look at Them

http://d3819ii77zvwic.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/AoBHB7K-200x300.jpg

I knew going into it that I was going to get bombarded by various penises from around the globe but the sheer scale was impressive. Those are just the ones I wanted to screenshot, literally every word of this paragraph could be linked to a different guy. One guy was kind enough to even send me three. All of them different dicks. I think the reason behind the dick pic is that in their mind, if a girl was to send a picture of her vagina to a random guy, he’d love it, so why not return the favour?

2. You Can Get Away With Anything If You’re Hot

http://d3819ii77zvwic.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/AoBHB7K-200x3001.jpg

I do mean anything, see the images above. Obviously those don’t reflect my opinions, I just started seeing how far I could go. I spoke to him for ages and he clearly wasn’t a racist, Islamophobe or anti-Semite, he just pretended to be to talk to me. Honestly, he wasn’t the only one.

I pretended to be incredibly stupid, a conspiracy nut and someone with genuine psychological problems. They didn’t really take in anything I was saying, I was talking at them and they were just nodding in the hope that if you agree with enough of my idiotic ideas, you get rewarded with naked pictures.

3. I Was Finally Popular and It Was Fun… At First

I posted my username on Kikfriends, stated that I was female, looking for men or women and looking for someone to talk to. I didn’t have to wait long. Immediately, my phone was blowing up with more people eager to talk to me than I could respond to. I’d say that in my one day (well, about 12 hours) I got more than 300 messages. The stats on Kikfriends says that I have 848 views at time of writing.

Now, I’m a middle of the road kind of guy. I’m not amazingly attractive, pretty introverted and have only ever handled a small group of friends. I wasn’t popular in school, nor was I bottom row. But today has taught me what being popular means and, honestly, it rocked.

I felt like everybody wanted to hang out with me. Saying they knew me felt like some sort of achievement. I had never had that before and got sucked in but then you realise why they’re nice to you and it sorta breaks the magic. I went from “look at me, come talk to me” to wanting to be avoided. I knew that every person that messaged me had one purpose and it was soul destroying. I was no longer a person. It’s hard to explain but given the content on this sub, I’m sure you’re all familiar with it.

4. You Learn to Hate Pet Names VERY QUICKLY

I’ve never been one to call my girlfriend hun, babes or puddleduck or whatever. It just doesn’t sit right on my tongue. It’s like when teachers try to be cool, it’s just so obviously forced. I never had a problem with pet names is what I’m saying, I just didn’t use them.

Now though — I fucking abhor them. I used a name in my profile so that I was easier to talk to. Monica is what I went with. The amount of times I was “sexy”, “beautiful”, “babe”, “hun” or my personal worst “bb” (YOU’RE MISSING OUT TWO LETTERS, IT’S NOT THAT MUCH QUICKER) is beyond count. It really started to annoy me more than it should’ve.

What pet names like “beautiful” and “sexy” represent to me now are just words that show the guys intentions: that you’re not a person, you’re a body he wants to do sex on. A vessel for his seed. Literally that’s all. That’s by no means ground breaking but it’s a recurring theme.

5. You Get Mean Out of Necessity

http://d3819ii77zvwic.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/nnQTk9V-200x300.jpg

I’m not an angry person. I’m not a mean person. I can’t hurt peoples feelings. Today was different.

Now, the above may not seem very mean to you, but I’ve never been that directly horrible to a person before this and it made me feel really bad. But believe it or not, it was the only way to get him to stop talking to me.

Without any background, I seem out of the blue mean. What you’re missing is that he said it was my fault that guys were sending me dick pics (more on that in a second) and was being very chauvinistic. I told him I don’t want to talk to him because we have differing opinions but he kept coming back asking me if I’ve ever been with a girl and if they’re “more tender” than guys and asking my bra size and if I’ve done anal.

I’d say “please stop talking to me”, he’d stop for five minutes then chime in with “whats the biggest dick you’ve been with?”. Where the picture start is him not talking to me for probably going on 30 minutes then out of the blue he starts telling me that his dad is annoying him or something. It was just getting too much. I’d hate to have to be mean for more than this experiment.

6. It’s My Fault That Guys Treat Me the Way They Do (And It’s What I Want)

(I hear that Trigger Warnings are essential, so I do use the word rape here, if that upsets you, the TL;DR is I was blamed for the amount of guys not treating me as a human being because the picture I used had cleavage, feel free to skip)

http://d3819ii77zvwic.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/l7MPg6R-200x300.png

I started this to prove to myself that it’s not as bad as it seems. I was wrong.

I honestly wanted to talk to people and hoped that my being female was a small formality. I was not looking for dick pics and guys calling me a slut to screencap them and say “ha, guys are dicks”.

The picture I chose was what I would consider attractive, there was admittedly a bit of cleavage but not a lot and it was not the focus of the picture. It just happened to be there. So when I get shit like what’s to the right, it fucking annoyed me. He meant attention I think. Over and over I’d get guys opening with “I’m sorry”, I’d ask “why?”, then be told that guys will be sending me pictures because my tits are out. Fuck off.

Also, does this mean that if cleavage is present guys are unable to treat women as human being? ‘Cause that’s what I learned today. It was my fault. Heck, the girl in the picture I used has probably been raped five ways to Friday on the day that she wore that top.

7. You Meet Guys to Talk to but It’s Hard to Escape the Fact That They Want to See You Naked

http://d3819ii77zvwic.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/gV5dQJe-200x300.png

I met a few guys that I got talking to, had some pretty fun conversations it was great. Then the above would happen. It sucked. It sucked hard. I don’t actually have any words for it. I discovered the other side of the “friend zone.”

I was the girl with the guy friend who wanted to date her and boo hoo, the guy really wants to date the girl but she’s just interested in being friends and it’s such a shame for the guy. Fuck that guy. I wasn’t flirty. I was me, just under the guise of being female.

I talked about the football team I supported (come on you Barca), the games I liked, the shows I watched. I wasn’t winking going “will you be the Jamie to my Cercei, giggle” but the topic of sex always came up and it was always unavoidable.

I’d dismiss it like I hadn’t heard him and continue as normal, as would he. Then it’d come back again and again. Once you firmly establish that you won’t be talking about sex or sending them naked pictures, they get bored and most of the time will let you know.

8. Guys Have a Fantasy and You Don’t Have a Choice Whether to Play Along or Not

I was pretending to be a new mother in search of a “baby daddy”. I was poorly educated, racist and a cheat. The first time I tried that act, the guy bit. He said he’d look after me, send me money, the whole shebang. Then he started calling me a slut, a whore, sending me picture of his dick telling me that “You love that you filthy slut”.

To this point, nothing I said could’ve led him to think humiliation was a turn on for me. At all. Nothing. I dropped the act and asked what the fuck he was doing. His reply was “I thought you wanted it”. It was obvious that this was his fetish and I had to play along. He wasn’t even the only one.

I had an encounter with a guy that wanted me to pretend he was tiny and I was to squish him? I don’t know what he wanted. I’m not ridiculing that fetish, if that’s what gets you off, great. But I don’t know anything about it. Anyway, the point was that these were forced upon me and they didn’t care about it from my perspective. It goes along with the recurring theme that I’m not human to them. I’m a picture on their phone that could be a really well designed game. Say things in the correct order and you win!

9. Guys Pretend to Be Girls (HOW COULD THEY)

What I mean is that countless times a woman would message me and eventually try to get picture of me. “Could’ve been a lesbian” I hear you say? Wrong.

It was so very obvious that the pictures they were sending were something they ripped from 4chan or something. Anytime they’d tell me they were taking a picture for me, it’d come from their gallery. (I wasn’t asking for pictures, they were insisting that if they send me something, I should send them something) Oceans Eleven-esque deception it was not.

I think they genuinely believe women are all naked around each other for any amount of time. That locker rooms are like that one scene in Not Another Teen Movie, that it’s a given that a girl has had a lesbian experience. It’s mind numbing that they think women are so far detached from them that don’t do things they do.

10. I Gave a Guy Exactly What He Wanted and It Made Me Feel Bad

Now, the picture of the girl I was using also came with a naked picture of her. She’s a fairly obscure Page 3 Model so don’t feel bad that her naked picture is now out there. It was already out there.

So yeah, a guy messages me with a picture of his dick and I decide to see what the end result of this is. I sent a couple other pictures (with clothing) and he obliged with more nudity, so I then dropped the naked pic on him. After what I think was him ejaculating (I’m straight but dedicated to this) we talked. We talked about where he was from, his plans for the future etc etc. Really deep shit that I think counts as pillow talk?

After a long time, he started telling me that he loved me. I thought the same thing you’re thinking right now, “guys will say anything to get what they want”. So I said that to him. He then started to tell me that he’s never had a girlfriend, he’s really lonely and I was the first person to show interest in him and that he might not know what love feels like, but that he was feeling something. I don’t know why it got to me but it crushed me.

Every time I had seen a dick pic I could only see this guy behind it, someone who doesn’t know how to connect with women, who is lonely and someone who is otherwise a good person. I’m not sticking up for the guys who throw dicks into your our face. I’m really not. They’re wrong and need to be told so. But they’re not out to be horrible, they just honestly think that it’s what you want, deluded as they may be.

They think it’ll make you like them. And that depresses me. These people won’t have much luck with potential relationships and they won’t know enough to know that it’s their fault. They’ll blame women and well, that’s how /r/TheRedPill/ [*a community that believes women have it better than men] happened.

I’ll end on a happy note. This is a serious profile picture that a guy had (censor is mine) and it makes me giggle.

http://d3819ii77zvwic.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/xFmAr2F.png

I need to go look at some puppies or something now.

Sacrificed Ram
04-15-2015, 11:14 PM
He needs learn only one thing, how to cut his "banana".

Thanks god I never was militar or police.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-15-2015, 11:17 PM
That's why, as a hot chick, I always pretend to a large tough manperson.

Herr Abubu
04-15-2015, 11:29 PM
Most predictable post ever.

Dandelion
04-16-2015, 12:02 AM
There also exist ugly fat women who are so desperate they become absurdly 'easy' to the point you can easily convince them to send naked pictures. They think that if they flaunt around their assets they suddenly get at least some men interested. It's very alike to guys sending dick pics (ignore the fact women generally neither want dick pics from decent-looking fellows). Probably part of human psychology.

But if those socially awkward men of the OP were better at it, they really could get hot women to send sexy pictures of themselves. At least, when the internet was new it was easy.

Bobby Martnen
08-28-2018, 07:47 AM
Sometimes I go on chat sites and pretend to be female...it's fun LARPing