PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Illegal Immigrants To Europe Throw Christians Into The Sea Killing Them

Anglojew
04-16-2015, 11:51 PM
The victims were "of Christian faith, compared to their attackers who were of Muslim faith," police said in a statement, saying the 15 people arrested were accused of "multiple aggravated murder motivated by religious hate".

The incident aboard the rubber dinghy, which was carrying about 100 migrants, took place in the Strait of Sicily, between Tunisia and Italy.

According to a group of Nigerian and Ghanaian survivors, a fight broke out over religion, with a group of Muslim passengers threatening the Nigerians and Ghanaians after the latter - who were in the minority - declared themselves to be Christians.

"The threats then materialised and 12 people, all Nigerian and Ghanaian, are believed to have drowned in the Mediterranean," the statement added.

The 15 migrants arrested over the attack on their arrival in Palermo were from Ivory Coast, Mali and Senegal.

In a separate migrant tragedy, as many as 41 migrants were feared drowned after refugee boat sank in the Mediterranean, Italian media reported.

Four survivors reported the incident to Italian police and humanitarian organizations.

http://www.thelocal.it/20150416/migrants-threw-overs-overboard-for-being-christian

Prisoner Of Ice
04-17-2015, 12:00 AM
Hard to even believe.

DeusVult
04-17-2015, 12:31 AM
Hard to even believe.

It really doesn't surprise me, and I don't consider myself a cynic.

Ctwentysevenj
04-17-2015, 02:20 AM
Usual Moslem behaviour.

European Knight
04-17-2015, 06:51 AM
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/04/16/europe/italy-migrants-christians-thrown-overboard/

Rome (CNN)—Muslims who were among migrants trying to get from Libya to Italy in a boat this week threw 12 fellow passengers overboard -- killing them -- because the 12 were Christians, Italian police said Thursday.

Italian authorities have arrested 15 people on suspicion of murdering the Christians at sea, police in Palermo, Sicily, said.

Why migrants are dying to get to Italy

The original group of 105 people left Libya on Tuesday in a rubber boat. Sometime during the trip north across the Mediterranean Sea, the alleged assailants -- Muslims from the Ivory Coast, Mali and Senegal -- threw the 12 overboard, police said.

Other people on the voyage told police that they themselves were spared "because they strongly opposed the drowning attempt and formed a human chain," Palermo police said.

The boat was intercepted by an Italian navy vessel, which transferred the passengers to a Panamanian-flagged ship. That ship docked in Palermo on Wednesday, after which the arrests were made, police said.

http://youtu.be/4mT1r3zKjWs

European Knight
04-17-2015, 06:52 AM
Usual Moslem behaviour.

They should not go on a trip if it's to do a fuck up like that

Morena
04-17-2015, 05:10 PM
Don't let them into the country and then the problem will solve itself.

Sikeliot
04-17-2015, 05:13 PM
Unfortunately these scenarios are all too common. We are becoming desensitized to extremism.

Morena
04-17-2015, 05:17 PM
I am seriously waiting for the day when Italians and Spaniards say enough is enough and start to tow them back to N. Africa whatever the guys in Brussels say. I don't know why they haven't already, as neither group is known for its patience and long suffering. :D