PDA

View Full Version : Faces of Various Jewish Groups (Ashkenazi, Mizrahi, Italkim, & Sephardi)

MINARDOWICZ
04-18-2015, 06:41 AM
Showing the variety and similarities of different Jewish groups! :cool: More videos to come soon! Please subscribe too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNQX122GMOs

MINARDOWICZ
04-18-2015, 02:33 PM
BUMP!

Longbowman
04-18-2015, 02:36 PM
Not exactly the most representative video. Seems to be trying to connect all Jews to each other closer than they are, genetically. Not a single light eyed Ashkenazi? 50% of Ashkenazis have light eyes! Even the Sephardics are 30%. On the other hand, they show lighter Mizrakhis. I smell ethnic Zionism.

MINARDOWICZ
04-18-2015, 04:45 PM
Not exactly the most representative video. Seems to be trying to connect all Jews to each other closer than they are, genetically. Not a single light eyed Ashkenazi? 50% of Ashkenazis have light eyes! Even the Sephardics are 30%. On the other hand, they show lighter Mizrakhis. I smell ethnic Zionism.

I actually made the video and randomly selected the pictures. I doubt 50% is an accurate statistic. I have not seen many light eyed Ashkenazis or even S Italians for that matter, tbh. :confused:

Longbowman
04-18-2015, 05:12 PM
I actually made the video and randomly selected the pictures. I doubt 50% is an accurate statistic. I have not seen many light eyed Ashkenazis or even S Italians for that matter, tbh. :confused:

39-52%.

Dylan
04-18-2015, 05:14 PM

Ashkenazi are so much lighter than people think (usually)

MINARDOWICZ
04-18-2015, 05:18 PM
Ashkenazi are so much lighter than people think (usually)

Not true. They have pale-ish skin but not light by any means. I have Ashkenazi family members. Last I checked, they are not that light. I mean, look at Longbowman or any Jewish person.

Skjaldemjøden
04-18-2015, 05:23 PM
I believe Longbowman has the statistics right more or less. A survey of German Jewish school children in 1886 found that 32% had fair hair and 46% had fair eyes, while 66% had dark hair and 52% had dark eyes. I imagine the rest fell in between those two categories with brown hair and eyes (hopefully they had hair and eyes... :hrm00000:). Source: Gesamtbericht ueber die Farbe der Haut, der Haare und der Augen der Schulliinder in Deutschland by R. Virchow, reference found here: http://archive.org/stream/cu31924029872961/cu31924029872961_djvu.txt
A survey on Austrian Jewish school children in 1884 also found that 27% had blonde hair and 54% had blue eyes. Quote from the same source.
I also remember reading that a third of the Sephardi Jews had bright eyes. I think it was an article from the 1930's in response to Nazi indoctrination. A lower percent was recorded in Mizrahi Jews, though I can't remember how many (I have a few examples in my own family). I distinctly remember that Yemenite Jews were the only group with no record of fair features.

Anyway, Jews are extremely diverse in looks even within the same subgroups.

Dylan
04-18-2015, 05:24 PM
Not true. They have pale-ish skin but not light by any means. I have Ashkenazi family members. Last I checked, they are not that light. I mean, look at Longbowman or any Jewish person.

I didn't say they were light. I said "much lighter than people think". If you haven't noticed, Ashkenazi are often compared to darker non-euro people, but they generally have hardly any phenotypical similarities in this sense. And to clarify, I've seen my fair share of Ashkenazi, I grew up in a Jewish Community Center just outside of NYC. And Longbowman looks pretty light to me.

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
04-18-2015, 05:25 PM

http://cs623728.vk.me/v623728149/22cfb/J8Vr6g55kJc.jpg

Definitely white. I have seen Swedes darker than this.

Bergen
04-18-2015, 05:28 PM
Good video.

Thanks!

Longbowman
04-18-2015, 05:29 PM

I have green eyes, so poor example. I'm not even fully Ashkenazi.

You may have Ashkenazi family members, but my family is half-Ashkenazi.

You're going to have accept you're wrong on this one. Skjaldemjoden just pulled out the statistics, son.

Dylan
04-18-2015, 05:29 PM
I have green eyes, so poor example. I'm not even fully Ashkenazi.

You may have Ashkenazi family members, but my family is half-Ashkenazi.

You're going to have accept you're wrong on this one. Skjaldemjoden just pulled out the statistics, son.

boom.

Longbowman
04-18-2015, 05:35 PM
boom.

According to my grandparents, I had 2 blue-eyed great-grandparents, one green-eyed one, and the rest unknown/not Ashkenazi.

My mum and her siblings (2) do all have brown eyes, so does my dad, but his brother has blue eyes. And so it goes. We're not pure Ashkenazi so shouldn't really be 45% light eyed anyway. From personal observation my family is around 25% green/blue eyed, which is a little low as the ethnic average would be around 40% overall I guess if our mix were common, but a) we're not pure Ashkenazi and b) 1 in 4 is still a higher rate than the none in 10 in the video. According to my family I inherited my eyes from my paternal (Ashkenazi) great-grandfather.

Ashkenazi blue eyes are extremely common, to the extent they're explained by 'being raped by Cossacks' because they're not thought to be Levantine. Ie; ask an Ashkenazi: 'but if you're Judaean, how come so many of you have blue eyes?' and the response is 'we were raped by Cossacks.' Which is a ridiculous response, but there you have it.

Either way, personal anecdotal information is irrelevant. Studies have been done - and Ashkenazi score between 39 and 52% light-eyes, peaking in some German Jews and falling in Polish Jews (these studies were done before the war, so perhaps the average is higher today, considering). European Sephardics score between 30-33%.

Teja
04-18-2015, 05:41 PM
According to my grandparents, I had 2 blue-eyed great-grandparents, one green-eyed one, and the rest unknown/not Ashkenazi.

My mum and her siblings (2) do all have brown eyes, so does my dad, but his brother has blue eyes. And so it goes. We're not pure Ashkenazi so shouldn't really be 45% light eyed anyway. From personal observation my family is around 25% green/blue eyed, which is a little low as the ethnic average would be around 40% overall I guess if our mix were common, but a) we're not pure Ashkenazi and b) 1 in 4 is still a higher rate than the none in 10 in the video. According to my family I inherited my eyes from my paternal (Ashkenazi) great-grandfather.

Ashkenazi blue eyes are extremely common, to the extent they're explained by 'being raped by Cossacks' because they're not thought to be Levantine. Ie; ask an Ashkenazi: 'but if you're Judaean, how come so many of you have blue eyes?' and the response is 'we were raped by Cossacks.' Which is a ridiculous response, but there you have it.

Either way, personal anecdotal information is irrelevant. Studies have been done - and Ashkenazi score between 39 and 52% light-eyes, peaking in some German Jews and falling in Polish Jews (these studies were done before the war, so perhaps the average is higher today, considering). European Sephardics score between 30-33%.
And you lucky bastard got green eyes with brown eyed parents? Impressive.

Bergen
04-18-2015, 05:43 PM
^

People in the video are real pure Jews, that's why they are dark.

They are not fake Jews who are only 25% Jewish and rest a mix of Swedish, Polish and German,....

Those statistics posted before refer to fake Jews for the most part and are totally unreliable...

MINARDOWICZ
04-18-2015, 05:43 PM
I believe Longbowman has the statistics right more or less. A survey of German Jewish school children in 1886 found that 32% had fair hair and 46% had fair eyes, while 66% had dark hair and 52% had dark eyes. I imagine the rest fell in between those two categories with brown hair and eyes (hopefully they had hair and eyes... :hrm00000:). Source: Gesamtbericht ueber die Farbe der Haut, der Haare und der Augen der Schulliinder in Deutschland by R. Virchow, reference found here: http://archive.org/stream/cu31924029872961/cu31924029872961_djvu.txt
A survey on Austrian Jewish school children in 1884 also found that 27% had blonde hair and 54% had blue eyes. Quote from the same source.
I also remember reading that a third of the Sephardi Jews had bright eyes. I think it was an article from the 1930's in response to Nazi indoctrination. A lower percent was recorded in Mizrahi Jews, though I can't remember how many (I have a few examples in my own family). I distinctly remember that Yemenite Jews were the only group with no record of fair features.

27% blonde? I doubt this. I bet the definition of "light" and "blonde" are FAAAAAAR stretched.

Dylan
04-18-2015, 05:44 PM
^

They are not fake Jews who are only 25% Jewish and rest a mix of Swedish, Polish and German,....

Those statistics posted before refer to fake Jews for the most part and are totally unreliable...

"fake jews" lol

MINARDOWICZ
04-18-2015, 05:45 PM

Ummm last I checked you plot NORTH of the average Ashkenazi, bro. So why on earth are you "darker than average" when it comes to eye color? If anything, the average should be lower %. I'd assume 15-25%.

Longbowman
04-18-2015, 05:46 PM
And you lucky bastard got green eyes with brown eyed parents? Impressive.

Eye colour is determined by a wide number of markers. But yes, the chances were low. Still, four biological children, one light-eyed.

Longbowman
04-18-2015, 05:47 PM
Ummm last I checked you plot NORTH of the average Ashkenazi, bro. So why on earth are you "darker than average" when it comes to eye color? If anything, the average should be lower %. I'd assume 15-25%.

Yes, but that is coincidental. In terms of ancestry, assuming all my ancestry segments were average, I should plot lower, as the majority of my non-Ashkenazi ancestry is Sephardic or Iraqi Jewish.

My genotype is far more northern-shifted than it should be.

Dylan
04-18-2015, 05:48 PM

he's like 20% iberian + baghdadi lol definitely not north of ashkenazi

Bergen
04-18-2015, 05:54 PM

He is within variation. There are also Ashkenazis who plot with Moroccan and Mizrahi Jews...

Teja
04-18-2015, 05:54 PM
Eye colour is determined by a wide number of markers. But yes, the chances were low. Still, four biological children, one light-eyed.
My mothers family is completley blue eyed. My fathers is blue and brown mixed with him having brown eyes. Guess what I got.

Longbowman
04-18-2015, 05:58 PM
My mothers family is completley blue eyed. My fathers is blue and brown mixed with him having brown eyes. Guess what I got.

If you were a girl, I'd tell you that that's my preferred eye colour on women. But you aren't :shrug:

He is within variation. There are also Ashkenazis who plot with Moroccan and Mizrahi Jews...

Mizrakhis? No.

MINARDOWICZ
04-18-2015, 05:59 PM
Yes, but that is coincidental. In terms of ancestry, assuming all my ancestry segments were average, I should plot lower, as the majority of my non-Ashkenazi ancestry is Sephardic or Iraqi Jewish.

My genotype is far more northern-shifted than it should be.

You are also apparetly part East European according to your 23&me, just saying.

MINARDOWICZ
04-18-2015, 06:01 PM
he's like 20% iberian + baghdadi lol definitely not north of ashkenazi

He is north of them and has Eastern European ancestry. Almost all of the Ashkenazi I share with miss the European cluster sliiiightly, while he is well into it. In fact, Mainland S Italians are just southeast of him. Interesting huh? These are from people I share with.

Longbowman
04-18-2015, 06:03 PM
You are also apparetly part East European according to your 23&me, just saying.

2%. I'll give you a hand and stipulate to the idea I am 1/32 Northern European. Now, who can tell me which is bigger: 1/32 or 6/32?

Dylan
04-18-2015, 06:05 PM
He is north of them and has Eastern European ancestry. Almost all of the Ashkenazi I share with miss the European cluster sliiiightly, while he is well into it. In fact, Mainland S Italians are just southeast of him. Interesting huh? These are from people I share with.

I'm not completely sure what you're saying, but Italian-Jews do not fall under the Ashkenazi branch.

MINARDOWICZ
04-18-2015, 06:06 PM
2%. I'll give you a hand and stipulate to the idea I am 1/32 Northern European. Now, who can tell me which is bigger: 1/32 or 6/32?

Don't you find it odd that you plot there? None of the full Ashkenazis I share with plot there.

MINARDOWICZ
04-18-2015, 06:07 PM
I'm not completely sure what you're saying, but Italian-Jews do not fall under the Ashkenazi branch.

I never said they did... They would be closer to Sephardi anyways though they aren't exactly that either...

Longbowman
04-18-2015, 06:07 PM
Don't you find it odd that you plot there? None of the full Ashkenazis I share with plot there.

Where?

Longbowman
04-18-2015, 06:08 PM
I never said they did... They would be closer to Sephardi anyways though they aren't exactly that either...

They're their own group, but closer to Ashkenazis than anyone else, genetically at least. They're like proto-Ashkenazis.

Bergen
04-18-2015, 06:12 PM

Ok thanks. I think that the Jewish user Mark got average results for Ashkenazi Jews.

Longbowman
04-18-2015, 06:15 PM
Ok thanks. I think that the Jewish user Mark got average results for Ashkenazi Jews.

Mark is the only pure Ashkenazi who is a regular poster here, and he has blue eyes.

I plot slightly north of him.

Bergen
04-18-2015, 06:22 PM
Mark is the only pure Ashkenazi who is a regular poster here, and he has blue eyes.

So what? There is that half Palestinian girl, who has blue eyes and light skin who posts on anthroscape...

Longbowman
04-18-2015, 06:25 PM
So what? There is that half Palestinian girl, who has blue eyes and light skin who posts on anthroscape...

It's of mild interest to the topic.

Look, I don't get your point. Are Ashkenazis 'fake Jews' and thus European or are they Levantine and thus it surprising so many have light eyes? Make up your mind.

Skjaldemjøden
04-18-2015, 07:29 PM
My grandmother is 97% AJ on 23andme. She has green eyes with a brown starburst pattern :rolleyes: Her mother had blue eyes, as did her maternal grandfather and his mother, while the rest of her known ancestors were brown eyed. My mother's eyes are green (her two siblings are brown eyed), while my grandfather (not Jewish) is blue eyed like all his known ancestors. I don't have a better picture of my grandmother's eyes ATM:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-c5a5fKYq0o4/VTKpwFMwL3I/AAAAAAAAASs/ae6X8izlL1c/w828-h567-no/Eye.jpg
I'll try to remember to get a good picture when I visit in August.
Here's a good Israeli friend of mine who's half AJ (from Poland and Germany) and half Mizrahi (from Iran):
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-0gocHFDQf-I/VTKtyh64GxI/AAAAAAAAAS8/8ZBUKqtAjeg/w323-h410-no/AM.jpg
His hair is lighter in other pictures but he wears glasses so his eyes aren't very visible. I just surveyed my full AJ friends too and about half of them have blue or green eyes.

Skjaldemjøden
04-18-2015, 07:39 PM
^

Fake Jews? At any rate, the percentage of mixed Jews nowadays is certainly higher than it was in the 1880's. First survey (Germany) had 75,000 participants, second (Austria) had 60,000 according to the source.

It will be observed that the frequency of light,particularly blue, eyes among Jews reaches 25 per cent in some series (Ammon, Beddoe, Fishberg, Weissenberg). Some anthropologists claim that this trait points to intermixture of foreign, non-Semitic blood, especially Aryan. In support of this view it is shown that in those countries where light-colored eyes are frequent among the indigenous population the Jews also show a larger percentage of blue and of gray eyes. This can be seen in Table No. 2. In Baden over 50 per cent of Jewish recruits have blue or gray eyes; in Russia the percentage is less; while in Caucasia, where the native races have dark eyes, the Jews show 84.31 per cent of dark eyes. The English Sephardim show even a higher percentage of blue eyes than the Ashkenazim.
http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/5946-eye

Longbowman
04-18-2015, 08:24 PM
Fake Jews? At any rate, the percentage of mixed Jews nowadays is certainly higher than it was in the 1880's. First survey (Germany) had 75,000 participants, second (Austrian) had 60,000 according to the source.

To be fair Caucasian Jews are not Ashkenazi and are more closely related to Mizrakhi Jews.

MINARDOWICZ
04-19-2015, 05:42 AM
They're their own group, but closer to Ashkenazis than anyone else, genetically at least. They're like proto-Ashkenazis.
Not true. No study shows this. Historically, they are proto-Ashkenazi but what you say is not true. They are far closer to sephardi. Just compare their K15 averages or look at any study. More sephardic-like.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-19-2015, 08:26 AM
Good thread created with a great video upload. I will be doing the same here...hehe. I subscribe.

Bradshaw
04-19-2015, 08:30 AM
Good thread created with a great video upload. I will be doing the same here...hehe. I subscribe.

I love your tat

Longbowman
04-19-2015, 11:38 AM
Not true. No study shows this. Historically, they are proto-Ashkenazi but what you say is not true. They are far closer to sephardi. Just compare their K15 averages or look at any study. More sephardic-like.

IBD sharing shows it, of course their autosomal makeup is more similar to Sephardics but that doesn't make them more closely related.

Morena
04-19-2015, 12:43 PM
Speaking of Jews and pigmentation, how common is red hair? I've read that red hair was once considered a Jewish trait. My Jewish school mate had red hair and the jewish girl in my sister's class had auburn hair and freckles.
It seems to come up a lot in popular culture and art.
I don't remember any blondes in Fiddler on the Roof, but there was one prominent red head.
http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsS/61799-6199.gif
Another example, this painting depicts the child Jesus as red haired, as though emphasizing his Jewish heritage.
http://justluckie.typepad.com/.a/6a0133f55fd7b6970b017c32260956970b-pi
Jewish Actor and comedian Danny Kaye was originally red haired but dyed his hair blonde, presumably because it looked better on screen. http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/tilly_stratford/3904034/8134/8134_600.jpg
Just curious.

Longbowman
04-19-2015, 12:44 PM
Speaking of Jews and pigmentation, how common is red hair? I've read that red hair was once considered a Jewish trait. My Jewish school mate had red hair and the jewish girl in my sister's class had auburn hair and freckles.
It seems to come up a lot in popular culture and art.

Fairly common, probably not as common as in Scotland or amongst Udmurts though.

All pictures of Jesus are unrealistic, he probably looked like the average Syrian Jew but we don't know.

MINARDOWICZ
04-20-2015, 05:39 AM

None of them have light hair. Where is this 50% people are talking about?!?! and this appears to be in the winter. anyways. My point is... 50% light hair and eyes is BS.

Anima Libera
04-20-2015, 05:51 AM
39-52%.

Where do you find such statistics?

Are there some kind statistics conducted where they encounter people to gain info on their appearance?

Or are you saying that judging by the people you see and come up with a number that most likey fits with the population.

Anima Libera
04-20-2015, 05:54 AM
None of them have light hair. Where is this 50% people are talking about?!?! and this appears to be in the winter. anyways. My point is... 50% light hair and eyes is BS.

They all have brunet and Sandy blonde hair. Which Many northern European men posses. Not a lot of the NE men are pure blonde or too light, they all have darker gradients of blonde like those jews.

Skjaldemjøden
04-20-2015, 10:35 AM
50% light hair and eyes is BS.

No one said anything about 50% light hair.

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/pb-121210-hanukkah-jsa-4.jpg

Longbowman
04-20-2015, 12:19 PM
Where do you find such statistics?

Are there some kind statistics conducted where they encounter people to gain info on their appearance?

Or are you saying that judging by the people you see and come up with a number that most likey fits with the population.

I'm not stupid enough to make personal observations like that.

Longbowman
04-20-2015, 12:19 PM

40ish% light eyed, 15ish% light haired.

Beit El
04-20-2015, 04:34 PM

These are statistics of school children. If we go by schoolchildren then 60% of Dutch are albino-white haired, 30% blond and 10% light brown.

Just wait until they are 20 years old and see the typical Judean swarthiness pop up.

You are full of shit, all of the people in this picture are very dark-haired, their hair colour is comparable to Longbowman's.

I'm not stupid enough to make personal observations like that.

Important note from your source:

The Jews have usually black or brown eyes. The appended table (No. 1) shows the colors of the eyes of 147,375 school-children in various countries:

Observations on children must, however, be taken with reserve, because their eyes grow darker when they reach maturity. The appended table (No. 2), showing the colors of the eyes in more than 7,000 Jews, brings out this point clearly:

Longbowman
04-20-2015, 04:39 PM
These are statistics of school children. If we go by schoolchildren then 60% of Dutch are albino-white haired, 30% blond and 10% light brown.

Just wait until they are 20 years old and see the typical Judean swarthiness pop up.

You are full of shit, all of the people in this picture are very dark-haired, their hair colour is comparable to Longbowman's.

Important note from you source:

The adults statistics were the ones I posted. Read on, mate. I didn't take them from the child part.

30-55% light eyes, ~12.5% blond hair. Really not shocking.

Beit El
04-20-2015, 04:41 PM
The adults statistics were the ones I posted.

30-55% light eyes, ~12.5% blond hair. Really not shocking.

What is the definition of 'light eyes' and 'blond hair' here? The statistics seem reasonable if you keep some caveats in mind such as light brown eyes or light mixed brown-green eyes (which seem second most common in Jews after brown and dark brown).

Longbowman
04-20-2015, 04:51 PM
What is the definition of 'light eyes' and 'blond hair' here? The statistics seem reasonable if you keep some caveats in mind such as light brown eyes or light mixed brown-green eyes (which seem second most common in Jews after brown and dark brown).

Blonde hair seems to be actual blonde, because they mention other types of light hair (enumerated separately is red hair, of course). Blonde hair isn't too uncommon in AJs, obviously nowhere near modal or co-modal but it isn't rare. My dad was ash blond as a kid, my brother is still (dark) blond. Light eyes includes blue and grey and presumably green, mixed might come under brown but isn't specifically enumerated. However seeing as they bothered split grey from blue I suspect majority-brown hazel eyes will come under brown. Light brown will certainly come under brown. Bear in mind the tables say 'blue and gray eyes,' not 'light eyes.' 40% isn't unreasonable amongst AJs, I think. Perhaps some of the lower estimates are more accurate, but it's certainly not unusual or close to it.

Longbowman
04-20-2015, 05:11 PM
Here is a count of the eye colour of the people I suspect to have been fully Ashkenazi in my final year of school. I cannot discount the possibility of non-Ashkenazi Jewish or Gentile admixture in them but I doubt there is any considerable amount. This is taken from an end-of-school picture anyone who has me on Facebook can access:

Men:

Ashkenazi Jews:

Blue: 14
Hazel, Brown and Black: 16

Non-Ashkenazi/Part-Ashkenazi Jews:

Green: 1 (me)
Hazel and Brown: 4

Girls:

Ashkenazi Jews:

Blue: 6
Hazel, Brown or Black: 9

Non-Ashkenazi Jews:

Green: 1
Hazel, Brown or Black: 4

I think 40-45% is extremely reasonable.

Beit El
04-20-2015, 05:29 PM
Here is a count of the eye colour of the people I suspect to have been fully Ashkenazi in my final year of school. I cannot discount the possibility of non-Ashkenazi Jewish or Gentile admixture in them but I doubt there is any considerable amount. This is taken from an end-of-school picture anyone who has me on Facebook can access:

Men:

Ashkenazi Jews:

Blue: 14
Hazel, Brown and Black: 16

Non-Ashkenazi/Part-Ashkenazi Jews:

Green: 1 (me)
Hazel and Brown: 4

Girls:

Ashkenazi Jews:

Blue: 6
Hazel, Brown or Black: 9

Non-Ashkenazi Jews:

Green: 1
Hazel, Brown or Black: 4

I think 40-45% is extremely reasonable.

Would you say that the men among Jewish populations in general are lighter/more blue eyed than the women? This is the pattern with Dutch people.

Longbowman
04-20-2015, 05:31 PM
Would you say that the men among Jewish populations in general are lighter/more blue eyed than the women? This is the pattern with Dutch people.

Yes, I think so - it's true of nearly all people, right? But yes, certainly.

Beit El
04-20-2015, 05:43 PM
Yes, I think so - it's true of nearly all people, right? But yes, certainly.

Yes, I can't find the study anymore but it compared Dutch and Icelandic populations and the men in both were significantly more prone to blue eyes and also slightly more prone to blond hair than the women.

I was actually quite shocked by how large the difference was, I believe blue eyes among Dutch men were about 72% and among Dutch women only about 50%.

Longbowman
04-20-2015, 05:45 PM
Yes, I can't find the study anymore but it compared Dutch and Icelandic populations and the men in both were significantly more prone to blue eyes and also slightly more prone to blond hair than the women.

I was actually quite shocked by how large the difference was, I believe blue eyes among Dutch men were about 72% and among Dutch women only about 50%.

From my limited observations, the difference is probably lower amongst Ashkenazis, maybe because it's their maternal side with all the European on it. But men tend to hair fairer hair and eyes, yes. I think that's reflected in the studies on the Jewish Encyclopedia (whose article about Jewish anthropology also has worthwhile information).

'Genetic peacocking.'

Hevo
04-20-2015, 05:58 PM

Here is the study.

https://uni.hi.is/apalsson/files/2011/10/PM_NG07.pdf

Beit El
04-20-2015, 05:59 PM
Here is the study.

https://uni.hi.is/apalsson/files/2011/10/PM_NG07.pdf

That's it. Bedankt kerel.

RogueState
10-31-2021, 07:14 PM
The guy on the thumbnail on the video of the opening post of this thread, is an Italian Jew that died during the Holocaust, his name was Mario Finzi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Finzi

He looks a lot like me lol
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/441068168845197334/481868519391363072/maxresdefault.png