PDA

View Full Version : Being incel is normal

Incel King
04-22-2015, 12:08 AM
I mean this planet is overpopulated and it's just nature's work that there's certain people which completely sucks at finding partners in order to decrease human population to save all that fuckin resources. I mean they deserve it. In the end why those big alpha males of apricity are bothered by some introverted nerds and talk about them all day? It's quite logical and natural if you start to think more deep.

zhaoyun
04-22-2015, 12:10 AM
I mean this planet is overpopulated and it's just nature's work that there's certain people which completely sucks at finding partners in order to decrease human population to save all that fuckin resources. I mean they deserve it. In the end why those big alpha males of apricity are bothered by some introverted nerds and talk about them all day? It's quite logical and natural if you start to think more deep.

It's more like the most beta incels are the ones constantly obsessed with the incel talk and demonizing women.

Marusya
04-22-2015, 12:12 AM
Re: Being Incel is Normal

To whom it may concern:

Yes. IF YOU'RE A PRIEST. OR A MAN WITH NO DICK.

Sincerely,

Management

Anima Libera
04-22-2015, 12:14 AM

To whom it may concern:

Sincerely,

Management

Or if you're a-sexual.

Don't forget that.

Incel King
04-22-2015, 12:15 AM

To whom it may concern:

Sincerely,

Management

Why do you think incels exist in first place?

Armand_Duval
04-22-2015, 12:16 AM
So much obssesion with "incelitude"......

Incels if I where you I would go and have some hookers who teachyou how things are, that would be perhaps a way to get some selfconfidence and start your sexual life ....

Incel King
04-22-2015, 12:17 AM

Incels if I where you I would go and have some hookers who teachyou how things are, that would be perhaps a way to get some selfconfidence and start your sexual life ....

Why they don't do that?

JoeyGee8688
04-22-2015, 12:20 AM
So then the fact that I've had a decent amount if sex in my life mean I'm abnormal?

Tacitus
04-22-2015, 12:21 AM

To whom it may concern:

Sincerely,

Management

Addendum: If you are a ByzCath or Orthodox priest, please disregard this email. Thank you.

Incel King
04-22-2015, 12:25 AM
So then the fact that I've had a decent amount if sex in my life mean I'm abnormal?

No, you're like normal, but I wounder why there's so much incels around now-days and think there must be some logical answer, because there's nothing without it's cause in nature.

Aodhan
04-22-2015, 12:27 AM
stahp plz

JoeyGee8688
04-22-2015, 12:31 AM
No, you're like normal, but I wounder why there's so much incels around now-days and think there must be some logical answer, because there's nothing without it's cause in nature.

I was being facetious. But I think I understand what you're getting at: that the world- be that the earth, or the cosmos, or some intelligence behind it all- does not care for the amount of humans and, as a a defensive measure, has elected to "sow bad genes" amongst the species thus increasing sexual apathy and distaste thereby ultimately thinning out the species. Interesting.

Armand_Duval
04-22-2015, 12:36 AM
Why they don't do that?

You'll have to answer that yourself, for whom makes therads talking about incels, is normally one of them..hehehehehe

Amud
04-22-2015, 01:09 AM
So basically, what you're saying is that humans should evolve to have low IQ's, upper facial flatness, fat-coated lateral orbital rims, and an obsession with ALL AMERICAN FOOTBALL. Sounds like a good plan to me.

Grenzland
04-22-2015, 08:32 AM

Because a lot of people tell nowadays boys that they shouldn't behave like boys, shouldn't punch each other, shouldn't run around because it's dangerous and should avoid risks. Later they are told that patriarchy is the main reason that women don't have jobs and they are all rapists and basically the reason for war and all the bad of the world. On the other hand they have to earn the money and have to be gentlemen and learn from some stupid movies that the quiet introverted guy gets the girl he desires, he just has to wait.

As a teenager this clearly is confusing.

On the other hand this also confuses the girls. I see this with the new students at the University. (usually 18 years old)
They all act like self confident young ladies, but if you go deeper they are very insecure and don't even know what's like to be a woman. And (my guess) about 90% of them rather want to be a woman and be treated like one than study atomic physics.

I'm so glad I have a good father and I'm old enough to be born before that bullshit started.

Desaix DeBurgh
04-22-2015, 09:26 AM
Incel is not normal since your average American male, for instance, has 7 different women as sexual partners in his lifetime. I've had about 12 or 13 but I really don't chase women so I probably could have had more if I tried I just don't really care that much (I've rejected some women too). Most of those women just kind of fell into my lap so to speak. I guess I can't be an incel though because I've had more women than the average American male.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-22-2015, 09:47 AM
Failing to have a harem of thirty women while single makes you normal? I find this hard to believe.

Also
04-22-2015, 10:06 AM
Incel muricans are dangerous people. Spree killer potential inside.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-22-2015, 10:11 AM
Incel muricans are dangerous people. Spree killer potential inside.

That's always the case when there is no monogamy. The 'excess' men have nothing to lose and everything to gain, that is what war is often about.

Darth Revan
04-22-2015, 11:13 AM
That's always the case when there is no monogamy. The 'excess' men have nothing to lose and everything to gain, that is what war is often about.

This is the reason why objectively speaking, a man has less value than a woman.

a) More men are born than women, meaning they are more replaceable.
b) A man requires exclusive access to at least one woman to be functional on a family scale. A woman can easily share a man, since a single male can impregnate several women at once.
c) On a societal level, a woman motivates several men to improve themselves, since she is more normally the object, rather than the subject, of desire. A man is rarely ever going to motivate anyone to change their lives, except maybe his immediate family if that.

This is the reason why, for example, killing a woman should be punished harder than killing a man, since it represents a bigger loss for the community.

Darth Revan
04-22-2015, 11:27 AM
On a second note, if incel is normal, it means being normal is even worse than what I previously thought.

Iron Sheik
04-22-2015, 11:48 AM

b) A man requires exclusive access to at least one woman to be functional on a family scale. A woman can easily share a man, since a single male can impregnate several women at once.
c) On a societal level, a woman motivates several men to improve themselves, since she is more normally the object, rather than the subject, of desire. A man is rarely ever going to motivate anyone to change their lives, except maybe his immediate family if that.

This is the reason why, for example, killing a woman should be punished harder than killing a man, since it represents a bigger loss for the community.

actually it's the exact opposite. More women are being born as a result of pollution, lifestyle, nutrition. Men are becoming more and more infertile every year(sperm count dropping). And there has been an increase in birth-defects in male children, in highly industrialized countries. Men are more hormonally intensive to produce. Women are default factory produce.

coolstorybro
04-22-2015, 11:50 AM
Sluthate incel types seem homos to me, obsessing over males facial attractiveness.

Darth Revan
04-22-2015, 11:56 AM
actually it's the exact opposite. More women are being born as a result of pollution, lifestyle, nutrition. Men are becoming more and more infertile every year. And there has been an increase in birth-defects in male children, in highly industrialized countries.

In what countries?
All the demographic data I've skimmed over, even from GMO, fluoridated countries in Europe or North America, still have more males being born/year, compared to women being born/year.

It was originally an evolutionary necessity when men died much more before reaching old age, due to hunting, tribal war or other risky activities, but nowadays, we simply are stuck with a surplus of males, who just distort social matters. Not only the Elliot Rodgers types in North America, but also the Al Qaida types in the MENA region, are the result of men who were uncapable of finding women (as opposed to the sheikhs and emirs who get a dozen or more women).

Iron Sheik
04-22-2015, 11:57 AM
In what countries?
All the demographic data I've skimmed over, even from GMO, fluoridated countries in Europe or North America, still have more males being born/year, compared to women being born/year.

It was originally an evolutionary necessity when men died much more before reaching old age, due to hunting, tribal war or other risky activities, but nowadays, we simply are stuck with a surplus of males, who just distort social matters. Not only the Elliot Rodgers types in North America, but also the Al Qaida types in the MENA region, are the result of men who were uncapable of finding women (as opposed to the sheikhs and emirs who get a dozen or more women).

sources?

Only the countries with less industrialization have more men. The exception being china and india:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c7/Sex_ratio_total_population.PNG

Darth Revan
04-22-2015, 12:08 PM
sources?

Only the countries with less industrialization have more men. The exception being china and india:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c7/Sex_ratio_total_population.PNG

That's total population though. I meant gender distribution at birth.
If I take for example, the same webpage you used, and I refer to the map that considers gender distribution under 15, we get a whole different view:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b2/Sex_ratio_below_15_per_country_smooth.png/1280px-Sex_ratio_below_15_per_country_smooth.png

(Blue hue being female majority, red hue being male majority)
More men are born, but they have higher risks of dying before reaching old age. So you get plenty of old women without old men to keep them company, but during prime reproductive years (15-30), you get a lot of men competing for the limited number of women.

Grenzland
04-22-2015, 12:08 PM
Sluthate incel types seem homos to me, obsessing over males facial attractiveness.

!!!

And both of them. The DOM guys AND the male model guys.

Incel King
04-22-2015, 01:23 PM
You'll have to answer that yourself, for whom makes therads talking about incels, is normally one of them..hehehehehe

That prostitute you talk about is someone's daughter too, how would you feel if some guy used your daughter just for his own pleasure and later discard her like she's nothing but garbage. By the way, that's one of the reasons I'm single, I would not be able to touch a girl without her father's approval, because I sense it's so awful.

Because a lot of people tell nowadays boys that they shouldn't behave like boys, shouldn't punch each other, shouldn't run around because it's dangerous and should avoid risks. Later they are told that patriarchy is the main reason that women don't have jobs and they are all rapists and basically the reason for war and all the bad of the world. On the other hand they have to earn the money and have to be gentlemen and learn from some stupid movies that the quiet introverted guy gets the girl he desires, he just has to wait.

As a teenager this clearly is confusing.

On the other hand this also confuses the girls. I see this with the new students at the University. (usually 18 years old)
They all act like self confident young ladies, but if you go deeper they are very insecure and don't even know what's like to be a woman. And (my guess) about 90% of them rather want to be a woman and be treated like one than study atomic physics.

I'm so glad I have a good father and I'm old enough to be born before that bullshit started.

Why something like that started? Just don't tell me you blame Jews and video games for that. On the other hand I saw lot of guys who aren't much aggressive type of person even slightly effeminate and have success with opposite sex. I believe everyone can find partner for himself.

Darth Revan
04-22-2015, 01:28 PM
That prostitute you talk about is someone's daughter too, how would you feel if some guy used your daughter just for his own pleasure and later discard her like she's nothing but garbage. By the way, that's one of the reasons I'm single, I would not be able to touch a girl without her father's approval, because I sense it's so awful

Who cares? There's no honour among dogs, and that's what humanity is.

The only two rules for this life are:
1) Dog eats dog (you will have to step on someone else to move ahead)
2) Every man for himself (If you want a helping hand, look for it at the end of your arm)

If my own daughter was a disposable whore, it'd be her mistake entirely (I would have explained by then why it's bound to ruin her), I wouldn't respect her if she didn't heed the warning and she can very well go kill herself.

dude
04-22-2015, 01:32 PM

I don't think they will learn that from a hooker. Maybe they should aim for not so attractive girls to get some practice, instead of shooting for the cheerleader, lol.

Incel King
04-22-2015, 01:38 PM
Who cares? There's no honour among dogs, and that's what humanity is.

The only two rules for this life are:
1) Dog eats dog (you will have to step on someone else to move ahead)
2) Every man for himself (If you want a helping hand, look for it at the end of your arm)

If my own daughter was a disposable whore, it'd be her mistake entirely (I would have explained by then why it's bound to ruin her), I wouldn't respect her if she didn't heed the warning and she can very well go kill herself.

You talk like that because you probably don't have kids and if you had daughter I doubt you'd talk like that. How would you feel if some old homo rape you? Would you still say dog eats dog?

Darth Revan
04-22-2015, 01:47 PM
You talk like that because you probably don't have kids and if you had daughter I doubt you'd talk like that. How would you feel if some old homo rape you? Would you still say dog eats dog?

If I get raped, I can either move on and do what I can to get over it (maybe track down and kill the guy, and focus on other things); or I can cry like a bitch and kill myself. Dog eats dog is a constant of biological life, not just human life.

Longbowman
04-22-2015, 01:49 PM
Addendum: If you are a ByzCath or Orthodox priest, please disregard this email. Thank you.

Or Protestant. Basically this rule only applies to Catholics in the past 800 years.

dude
04-22-2015, 01:51 PM

To whom it may concern:

Sincerely,

Management
I think if you would see some of these guys it would change your mind. So would you volunteer to end their incelitude? Or would be just like normal women and feel sorry for him, but leave it to another woman to "help" him with it.
Some guys walk around through life and get laid, have girlfriends and it just happens, for other guys it does not happen like that. This is a realization I had after living with women for years and came out of their own mouths. My current wife had a male friend who was like almost 40 and virgin. Apparently at some point he hinted about helping him with the problem. All she was willing to offer to him was "sympathy". In her mind she was like "hell no" and she thought it was repulsive. I have also realized of the white knight parade she had going on, just about everywhere we went there was a "male friend" and at first it bothered me, until I became aware that she was delusional and thought they were just being "nice" because there were "nice".

dude
04-22-2015, 01:53 PM
Those poor creatures at SlutHate. Some of those guys are so unattractive that very few women would be willing to have anything with them. That's how they cope.

Longbowman
04-22-2015, 01:59 PM

Only slightly, and more men are gay or bi so discounted. Women live longer too.

But that is not ideal for either party in contemporary western society.

Maybe in Israel or Tibet.

Armand_Duval
04-22-2015, 02:01 PM
That prostitute you talk about is someone's daughter too, how would you feel if some guy used your daughter just for his own pleasure and later discard her like she's nothing but garbage. By the way, that's one of the reasons I'm single, I would not be able to touch a girl without her father's approval, because I sense it's so awful.

Why something like that started? Just don't tell me you blame Jews and video games for that. On the other hand I saw lot of guys who aren't much aggressive type of person even slightly effeminate and have success with opposite sex. I believe everyone can find partner for himself.

If she is an adult and she chooses the prostitution as a lifestyle, what can I do about it???...:shrug:

No one has control over other adults lifes.

Incel King
04-22-2015, 02:11 PM
If I get raped, I can either move on and do what I can to get over it (maybe track down and kill the guy, and focus on other things); or I can cry like a bitch and kill myself. Dog eats dog is a constant of biological life, not just human life.

I understand now, we're completely different type of persons, that's why this planet is so diverse. Off course it doesn't matter for you to pick up some girl for one night and walk away, while even if I try to consider something like that gives me feeling of guilt.

I'm not saying I'm better than someone else, but just that everyone is different.

finþaų
04-22-2015, 02:13 PM
Being "normal" in a subhuman world doesn't imply qualitativeness.

Also
04-22-2015, 02:23 PM
I understand now, we're completely different type of persons, that's why this planet is so diverse. Off course it doesn't matter for you to pick up some girl for one night and walk away, while even if I try to consider something like that gives me feeling of guilt.

I'm not saying I'm better than someone else, but just that everyone is different.

There is no reason to feel guilty in this situation. Guilty prevents you from doing things.

I've had this experience in the past to be honest, feeling a bit guilty when about to have sex with a girl and there was really no reason to, I wasn't even hurting or fooling anyone. Eventually you just learn to let it go and learn to enjoy things.

In your case it bears absurdity, thinking you need the father's approval to touch a girl. She's an adult (supposedly) and has the agency to take her own decisions. The prostitute is also an adult (supposedly, some are underaged) and unless she was forced into prostitution you don't need to overthink that too.

Longbowman
04-22-2015, 02:26 PM
There is no reason to feel guilty in this situation. Guilty prevents you from doing things.

I've had this experience in the past to be honest, feeling a bit guilty when about to have sex with a girl and there was really no reason to, I wasn't even hurting or fooling anyone. Eventually you just learn to let it go and learn to enjoy things.

In your case it bears absurdity, thinking you need the father's approval to touch a girl. She's an adult (supposedly) and has the agency to take her own decisions. The prostitute is also an adult (supposedly, some are underaged) and unless she was forced into prostitution you don't need to overthink that too.

Indeed, the prostitute either enjoys her work or needs the money. You're depriving her of pleasure, income or both.

Darth Revan
04-22-2015, 02:27 PM

Good post.
But I'd take it up a notch.

All of forms of guilt and remorse are beta, and weak.

Also
04-22-2015, 02:33 PM
Indeed, the prostitute either enjoys her work or needs the money. You're depriving her of pleasure, income or both.

Indeed. I totally support men banging hookers, although I know part of the money they get will be spent on cocaine or heroin.

Instead of spending money on useless stuff, like that graduation album you'll let rooting in a dusty place in your house or on some expensive social party you don't really want to go better save it and spend it with sex with a woman you don't need to know her real name and have a more meaningful and honest experience.

dude
04-22-2015, 02:36 PM
Good post.
But I'd take it up a notch.

All of forms of guilt and remorse are beta, and weak.
All take up and notch, all the chicks you did not bang that you wanted make you more beta. ;)

Grenzland
04-22-2015, 02:40 PM
Indeed. I totally support men banging hookers, although I know part of the money they get will be spent on cocaine or heroin.

Instead of spending money on useless stuff, like that graduation album you'll let rooting in a dusty place in your house or on some expensive social party you don't really want to go better save it and spend it with sex with a woman you don't need to know her real name and have a more meaningful and honest experience.

With hookers? :blink:

Darth Revan
04-22-2015, 02:42 PM

It's still ass on ass, stinky fluids on stinky fluids, sweaty fat flesh on sweaty fat flesh. As meaningful as human sex gets.

Also
04-22-2015, 02:47 PM

Don't misunderstand me. I am not saying relationships with hookers are meaningful, I am talking about the experience itself.

And in honesty, yes.

The married man who leaves his house to fuck a hooker does not have a honest relationship with his wife. With a hooker it is simple and direct, there are no second intentions, things are what they look like.

Now, you won't have a meaningful relation with the hooker and of course you are not looking to, but the sex is more meaningful than other useless things you could buy. Like in the examples I gave.

dude
04-22-2015, 02:48 PM
It's still ass on ass, stinky fluids on stinky fluids, sweaty fat flesh on sweaty fat flesh. As meaningful as human sex gets.
You forgot that sex without hookers involves falling asleep on the juices and sweat, :), that's love.

Darth Revan
04-22-2015, 02:50 PM
You forgot that sex without hookers involves falling asleep on the juices and sweat, :), that's love.

Touché.

dude
04-22-2015, 02:57 PM

I say the hookers can start giving the option of buying a little ziplock bag with some public hair as a souvenir for such meaningful experience.

Desaix DeBurgh
04-22-2015, 03:27 PM

Most of the women I've slept with(none of them were hookers I paid money to) I've used like pieces of meat just for sex and I've even strung some of them along and let them have the delusion that we were in a 'relationship' with me just so I could continue to bang them and you know what ? I don't feel guilty at all : never did and never will. Feeling guilty for something like that seems like it is for chumps. Everything is fair and love and war --you know the battle of the sexes and all that etc.. I mean it is not like I raped a nun or something and it was their pleasure as much as mine so WTF ? I don't think there is any reason for me to feel guilty. I'd rather have this moral lacking then to be a god damn loser incel.

Longbowman
04-22-2015, 03:40 PM
Most of the women I've slept with(none of them were hookers I paid money to) I've used like pieces of meat just for sex and I've even strung some of them along and let them have the delusion that we were in a 'relationship' with me just so I could continue to bang them and you know what ? I don't feel guilty at all : never did and never will.

To be fair though, you have asperger's so you're not as predisposed towards guilty sentiments as neurotypical humans.

Unome
04-22-2015, 06:08 PM
Skulgrimen was correct about the reaction to Western "sexual revolution" (Kultural Marxist) event.

The spread of "free sex" throughout the US and western society has not resulted in more sex for the average man, but much less. Now the top 10-20% of men have sexual access and compatibility with the top 80-90% of women. The bottom 90-80% of men are left with the bottom 20-10% of women. This results in INCELs as most males become sexually repulsive to all women.

Women are not, and cannot be INCEL. Even the bottom 20-10% of women, the fat uglies, still have sexual demand. Guys want to chase and fuck fuglies, over no sex.

The difference between INCEL and VOLuntary CELibacy is that a higher quality male feels disgusted and repulsed by lower quality women. So this is a contradiction against his male libido. An average male will fuck anything that moves, no matter how low quality. The top 20% of men have a standard which people normally attribute to women.

It is a womanly trait to have "high-quality standards" in a mate. It is very, very rare in nature that a man can be choosy with his sexual options, since "beggars can't be choosers".

Most anthrotards can't fathom what VOLuntary CELibacy is about because they don't understand that sexually attractive men are not attracted to ugly and fat (or stupid) women.

Empecinado
04-22-2015, 06:13 PM
The Incel Brotherhood

http://i59.tinypic.com/24nmh5g.png

NOVUS ORDO INCAELIOURUM

Click here to the thread:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?168779-The-INCEL-Brotherhood-solution-to-Inceldom-HERE&p=3545775#post3545775

Prisoner Of Ice
04-22-2015, 06:13 PM
Skulgrimen was correct about the reaction to Western "sexual revolution" (Kultural Marxist) event.

The spread of "free sex" throughout the US and western society has not resulted in more sex for the average man, but much less. Now the top 10-20% of men have sexual access and compatibility with the top 80-90% of women. The bottom 90-80% of men are left with the bottom 20-10% of women. This results in INCELs as most males become sexually repulsive to all women.

Women are not, and cannot be INCEL. Even the bottom 20-10% of women, the fat uglies, still have sexual demand. Guys want to chase and fuck fuglies, over no sex.

The difference between INCEL and VOLuntary CELibacy is that a higher quality male feels disgusted and repulsed by lower quality women. So this is a contradiction against his male libido. An average male will fuck anything that moves, no matter how low quality. The top 20% of men have a standard which people normally attribute to women.

It is a womanly trait to have "high-quality standards" in a mate. It is very, very rare in nature that a man can be choosy with his sexual options, since "beggars can't be choosers".

Most anthrotards can't fathom what VOLuntary CELibacy is about because they don't understand that sexually attractive men are not attracted to ugly and fat (or stupid) women.

If it were really teh 'top men' I would not worry so much. Mostly it's the guys who are the biggest bullshitters. Look at desaic detard. He uses women any chance he can. I doubt he is in "top 10%" of desirable men but when women have sex freely that is mainly the situation they run into. Usually that's not what they really want. Since 'society' tells them this is how dating is, they believe it, and assume they are doign something wrong or blame men as a whole. I know countless girls who date losers like this who I know never want a gf, and they don't understand they will never make headway with them.

The most lying and deceptive ones probably have the most sex. Some of them are even african negroes ffs.

Darth Revan
04-22-2015, 06:23 PM
The most lying and deceptive ones probably have the most sex. Some of them are even african negroes ffs.

I know the story of a Ghanaian man in Minneapolis . Apparently he had some girlfriend for which he worked hard and whose education he paid for. She dumped him the moment she could.

Since then, the guy treats women like bitches, and the amount of Scando-blonde Minnesotan pieces of ass he's been able to pound is quite decent. Also know it's legitimate since the bitches admitted to being photographed for the lolz by him.

Quite interesting to see a Ghanaian, straight out of Africa, crushing the pussies of all these blonde idiots. The blonder the dumber seems to be somewhat right.

Women love getting blacked.

Unome
04-22-2015, 06:25 PM
If it were really teh 'top men' I would not worry so much. Mostly it's the guys who are the biggest bullshitters. Look at desaic detard. He uses women any chance he can. I doubt he is in "top 10%" of desirable men but when women have sex freely that is mainly the situation they run into. Usually that's not what they really want. Since 'society' tells them this is how dating is, they believe it, and assume they are doign something wrong or blame women.

The average western/US woman is much sluttier today than 50 years ago. She uses birth control pills, condoms, and other contraception.

Once you take a hard look at who actually is conceiving and having "real sex" (without contraception, for procreation) then the big picture becomes clearer. Kultural Marxism targets white women, not so much other women. And US media promotes lots of race-mixing. Not only have blacks acquired "the right" to marry white women, but also gain social acceptance. That is the underlying motivation.

The top 20% of women (by sexual attraction) now have more power than ever before in history.

And the male-to-male competition and infighting increases as every man now feels "entitled" to the top women.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-22-2015, 07:53 PM
To be fair though, you have asperger's so you're not as predisposed towards guilty sentiments as neurotypical humans.

I know a lot of assburgers. If anything they are pathologically moral, not to mention much smarter.

Harley
04-22-2015, 07:54 PM
I liked this post for the novelty logic behind it.

*continues reading*

Longbowman
04-22-2015, 08:00 PM
I know a lot of assburgers. If anything they are pathologically moral, not to mention much smarter.

I don't believe in morality, but I get your point. They do have higher IQs on average. Perhaps I've misdiagnosed and he's just a sociopath.

Edit: Nope, I'm probably right:

The only real semi-official IQ test I took as an adult was like a year ago by some specialist because he was trying to ascertain whether or not I had Aspergers.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-22-2015, 08:07 PM
I don't believe in morality, but I get your point. They do have higher IQs on average. Perhaps I've misdiagnosed and he's just a sociopath.

Edit: Nope, I'm probably right:

People can have a lot of different social disorders. Aspergers people always seem bit sensitive and yet clueless at the same time. He is mainly just an asshole, with some eccentric ideas.

Greensboro Jock
08-28-2016, 07:52 PM
Those poor creatures at SlutHate. Some of those guys are so unattractive that very few women would be willing to have anything with them. That's how they cope.

There's a lot of good or decent looking guys on those sites, I've hardly seen any actual uglies. The better looking ones tend to be more socially inept, while also just having higher standards than the woman who readily show them interest.

Odin
04-29-2018, 10:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuTDQ-dEhVI

Joso
04-29-2018, 11:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuTDQ-dEhVI

Being involuntary celibatary is bad, of course, agreed. But i think there is no problem being celibatary if it is voluntary, i know if i cannot get women it is only my fault but i don't want, so there is no problem with that, there is no problem with women, i just don't want one( at least not now), so there is no problem with that to me. And i don't see much need in sex, if i want sex i just masturbate. For me having a relationship( no matters if it is with a girlfriend or just with friends) is more important to me. If i figure out is not good, then i just stop. It is simple

Óttar
04-29-2018, 11:15 PM

I think a lot of this phenomenon can be traced to these men not wanting to take the leap and see a professional. Patronizing prostitutes is taboo in U.S. society. Prior to the 20th century, there was no stigma to patronizing prostitutes. Abraham Lincoln even records that he visited a prostitute at least once. Prostitution wasn't illegal in the U.S. in the 19th century and it is considered entirely normal in Europe and Asia. The passing of this FOSTA bill which completely destroyed Backpage, the internet's largest purveyor of prostitutes to patrons, is a perfect example of our ridiculous approach to sex-work and our hypocrisy.

I remember when watching some Elliot Rodger videos wondering why he had not instead spent his $300 on a prostitute or two (which are ubiquitous near the UC - Santa Barbara campus) rather than waste it on his silly sunglasses.

Kivan
04-29-2018, 11:19 PM
No, it's not.

Bobby Martnen
04-30-2018, 01:39 AM
I remember when watching some Elliot Rodger videos wondering why he had not instead spent his $300 on a prostitute or two (which are ubiquitous near the UC - Santa Barbara campus) rather than waste it on his silly sunglasses.

Because he wanted a woman to actually want to have sex with him for who he was, not just for money.

If you read his manifesto, he says that multiple times. The whole thing's on RapGenius.

ovidiu
04-30-2018, 02:10 AM
Oy, the types of people ya get on forums like these sometimes :picard1:

I don't believe in the idea of "the one" out there for everyone but I do think most people can and will eventually find someone to make it work with.

Abdelnour
04-30-2018, 02:30 AM
I can understand in this day and age, finding a mate can be hard, especially if you are socially awkward.

However, that does not give someone an excuse to be violent, racist and misogynistic. Forums like 4chan are pretty much echo chambers for this type of behavior.

Funny thing was that Alex Jones thought the Toronto incident was a terrorist attack because the man had a middle eastern sounding last name, despite being Armenian and Christian.

mosaic potato
05-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Being perma- incel is not normal for people of breeding age. You may feel like an incel at times in your life but you are not an incel at your core.

incels and their terminologies are going viral on the news websites right now. People judge incel men who are different from them in a negative, hostile manner instead of actually understanding their perspective. These incels aren't 'misogynist', they don't hate women; they adore women and wanted to be with them romantically/sexually but couldn't get it. What they hate is what they perceive to be a blatant unfairness in the dating world - women (of averageness) are looking to date up in looks (tall, male model-looking muscled studs) and refusing to acknowledge 'average' guys, often in outright lieu of shunning and abusing them.

It shows how little the human mind evolved, it’s still as primitive as it was during the crusade. What’s funny is that they’re calling incels close minded. Just a pot calling the kettle black. Women are selective snoots at the expense of all courtesy. Just having expected human courtesy is what women LOVE not having. In fact the more you can make it WITHOUT it subcommunicates that they live on pure superficialist admiration instead of having any consideration towards others based on character.

caviezel
05-02-2018, 01:23 PM
There's a lot of under 30 that are not having a regular sexual life, I don't know how many are actually incels.

Leopard
05-02-2018, 01:35 PM
No it's not.
Only alt-right weirdos from internet stormfront sphere are incels, everyone else is fucking from the age of 17 or so.

Magnolia
05-02-2018, 05:07 PM
Yes, it is probably normal at TA, yes.

idioteque
05-02-2018, 05:10 PM
I have seen incel cringe comps on boob tube. Painful to watch, do not know how people can live through that.

mosaic potato
05-03-2018, 10:22 AM
The media and government don't want to acknowledge that a system, wherein a considerable amount of average men are depressed, suicidal, or homicidal because they can't have sex with average women, is a broken system.

For those of you who don't know, Mazlow's Hierarchy of Needs is a model of human needs represented by a pyramid. It is the basis of the fields of sociology and psychology which all bluepilled normies love taking classes in.

One thing they carefully gloss over is that Mazlow intentionally put the need for sex in the category of base needs along with things like food, water, and shelter.

They tout this as one of the most important inventions in the field of psychology, but they do not admit that a man being sex starved is on the same level as being food, water, or shelter starved.

While a lack of sex or female companionship will not kill a man -- though sometimes it may be -- it is just as mentally depleting as those... if not more so.

https://cdn.psychologytoday.com/sites/default/files/styles/image-article_inline_full_caption/public/field_blog_entry_images/2017-09/maslowhh_0.png?itok=ZW0E6oJV

sean
08-13-2021, 12:04 PM
Another angry incel goes on a shooting spree. Does this guy seriously think it's entirely women and societies fault he can't get a gf? Really?!

https://i.imgur.com/bvwIb88.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/BfoDKcC.jpg

Judging from his social media accounts, he looks really stupid, but I guess you have to be low IQ to fall for all that incel shit and follow Ben Shapiro unironically. I wonder what the general UK media will make of this.

https://i.imgur.com/AveOZYP.jpg

It's not strange if you consider that he probably had a deteriorating mental health, probably exacerbated by prolonged COVID-19 lockdown, and his YouTube videos were probably a final effort to get things off his chest and save his sanity. He has "redpilled" / "blackpilled" opinions about women getting used up by "Chad" so that they're incapable of love beyond a certain age.

https://i.imgur.com/MWOxPha.jpg

TA thread:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?348929-Most-important-part-of-black-pill

He lashed out at the people around him because they were the ones who never gave a shit and were content to let him live in agony. He dehumanised the people who dehumanised him. It may be a sick mentality but that's how it is.

Zoomers no longer have role models and leaders in their local communities. All they have to listen to are random YouTubers and follow other social media trends. They think the only two options to spend their time are to go and spend time in dating apps in the hopes of getting laid, or spending all time inside watching Netflix and playing videogames.

The worry is that your average punter on the street will just believe whatever they’re told on the Internet, literally just serves to further drive these people to despair and then shit like this happens.

Anyway, incels need to understand that sitting in your room smoking weed and working yourself up into a deranged frenzy about the 10/10 who works in your local coffee shop is no way to live. Go outside, get a job and speak to some plain janes. It's really not that hard.

https://i.imgur.com/9rmf5Wt.png

Óttar
08-13-2021, 05:49 PM
When all else fails, just be this guy:

KING SHIT

https://i.ibb.co/rFCnrdS/Wrong-Bieber-Prostitutes-Booze-Cigs.png