PDA

View Full Version : Who is more "Arab" ?

Anonymous211
04-22-2015, 06:46 AM
Who is more "Arab" 1 or 2 ?

http://www.haaretz.co.il/polopoly_fs/1.2122277.1379485696!/image/2637839987.jpg_gen/derivatives/size_936xAuto/2637839987.jpg

http://en.academic.ru/pictures/enwiki/77/Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad_2009.jpg

Prisoner Of Ice
04-22-2015, 06:47 AM
2nd type is more like samaritan

Óttar
04-22-2015, 06:48 AM
Fuck phenotypes. Ahmedinejad is no Arab.

Hithaeglir
04-22-2015, 07:03 AM

Seth MacFarlane
04-22-2015, 07:10 AM
Really ? Who's more European George bush or Barack Obama ? Obviously number 2 lol

Ctwentysevenj
04-22-2015, 07:24 AM
Although the second one is Iranian and not Arab, but he looks more like an Arab than Assad.

MsSPF
04-22-2015, 09:03 AM
What do you mean by Arab ? People from the Gulf only or you include Levant countries and North Africa ? With regions, phenotypes change.
Imo Ahmadinejab doesnt look Arab but his background Iranian. He has a very Afghan look too.
Assad looks Levant.

aksakallicocuk
04-22-2015, 12:40 PM
Assad looks like a typical Levantine nusayri arab.They identify themselves different from other arabs.And they are culturally and linguistically very distinct.

Gaston
04-22-2015, 12:47 PM
"Arab" doesn't mean anything. And "Arabs", whatever it means, overlap with Iranians and other West Asians to an extent.

Assad looks like a typical Levantine nusayri arab.They identify themselves different from other arabs.And they are culturally and linguistically very distinct.

They feel as Arab as other muslim religious sects and most Levantine christians.

lameduck
04-22-2015, 12:50 PM
depends on what do you mean by arab ethnicity or a generic "brown" Caucasoid guy.

jatt
04-22-2015, 12:55 PM
first guy is mulatto between real arab and Europeans. second one is iranic with mountaineous looks. neither look arab like Saudis but I am more incline to consider ahmednizad as arab than mulatto Syrian president

Iron Sheik
04-22-2015, 12:58 PM
ahmadinejad doesn't look arab, he is just a beady eyed iranoid. Arabs ussually don't have the same hair-texture, robusticity. Assad is structurally more arab.

Highlands
04-22-2015, 01:03 PM
1. looks Levantine
2. doesn't look Arabian or Levantine

I voted 1.

jatt
04-22-2015, 01:10 PM
1. looks Levantine
2. doesn't look Arabian or Levantine

I voted 1.

levantines aint arab.. they are Arabized. in sense of historical Arabic looks ahmednizad would be more closer than that Syrian who look like pigeon

Weedman
04-22-2015, 01:13 PM
type 1 is more Armenoid

type 2 is more Arab (Arabid) maybe with some possible subtle Armenoid admixture

but someone said the first one was mixed, Arab and white (European), so that explains his looks too.

aksakallicocuk
04-22-2015, 02:18 PM
"Arab" doesn't mean anything. And "Arabs", whatever it means, overlap with Iranians and other West Asians to an extent.

They feel as Arab as other muslim religious sects and most Levantine christians.

i know many of them hates other arabs.

Seth MacFarlane
04-22-2015, 03:30 PM
A lot of people consider themselves Arab if there country speaks Arabic. I know a Syrian girl who looks Greek and white calling herself Arab. She's Muslim also by the way, that thing about all the Muslims being Arabids is not true

Jana
04-22-2015, 03:35 PM
Only bedouin Arabian from Gulf are real Arabs I think, Levantines, North Africans and Egyptians are Arabized natives mostly.

Even though there is serious SSA admixture in the Gulf, from Slave trade. There was a study on that actually.

jatt
04-22-2015, 03:52 PM
Only bedouin Arabian from Gulf are real Arabs I think, Levantines, North Africans and Egyptians are Arabized natives mostly.

Even though there is serious SSA admixture in the Gulf, from Slave trade. There was a study on that actually.

gulf arabs are one of the purest actually.

Highlands
04-22-2015, 03:57 PM
type 1 is more Armenoid

type 2 is more Arab (Arabid) maybe with some possible subtle Armenoid admixture

but someone said the first one was mixed, Arab and white (European), so that explains his looks too.

He's fully Syrian from Damascus
His family:
http://www.newrepublic.com/sites/default/files/u18507/assads.jpg

Wife and children

http://www.waleg.com/images/bashar_alasad_family.jpg

karimi
04-23-2015, 06:51 AM
I find it funny that you guys are so obsessed with "not looking arab" or being "white". Who gives a shit, look at Asad's face, that guy is ugly as fuck.

I'd rather be brown and arab but good looking rather than white and ugly. Who gives a shit if he looks whiter than the Iranian prime minister.

If you had the picture of a very Arabid looking Iranian and a very non-Arabid looking Syrian, and then you said which one looks more Arab, I'd get your point. But both look a little Arabid so all that's happening here is a bunch of people saying that Syrians look white and are racially superior.

People forget that darker features are a good genetical trait as they provide extra protection from the sun. It's more important to have good looks.

Highlands
04-23-2015, 07:05 AM
I find it funny that you guys are so obsessed with "not looking arab" or being "white". Who gives a shit, look at Asad's face, that guy is ugly as fuck.

I'd rather be brown and arab but good looking rather than white and ugly. Who gives a shit if he looks whiter than the Iranian prime minister.

If you had the picture of a very Arabid looking Iranian and a very non-Arabid looking Syrian, and then you said which one looks more Arab, I'd get your point. But both look a little Arabid so all that's happening here is a bunch of people saying that Syrians look white and are racially superior.

People forget that darker features are a good genetical trait as they provide extra protection from the sun. It's more important to have good looks.

I agree with you about pigment eg all colours are beautiful but it's more important to look noble and have noble character. Only people who grow up in the west look up to shallow, superficial things like attractiveness. Our ancestors in the past were proud, tall, harsh with progressive features. Today we care too much for attractiveness.

karimi
04-23-2015, 07:25 AM
I agree with you about pigment eg all colours are beautiful but it's more important to look noble and have noble character. Only people who grow up in the west look up to shallow, superficial things like attractiveness. Our ancestors in the past were proud, tall, harsh with progressive features. Today we care too much for attractiveness.

I'm not saying that being attractive is the most important thing, just saying that it is more important than being depigmented, since it at least plays a certain role in natural selection.

Böri
04-23-2015, 07:39 AM

They identify themselves different from Wahabbis but not from all Arabs. Nusayris are strong Arab nationalists and identify with Leftist Arabs, Christian Arabs from Palestine and others. Levants arent same as Gulf Arabs but still Arabs in culture, language and other. They are racially also ME people. In Levant region Turks, Ashkenazi Jewish people and Circassians, also Black Africans who are there arent ME people, the others are ME race peoples.

jatt
04-23-2015, 12:44 PM
One things clear it is these mulatto halfies like Assad who give bad impression abt other brown Arabs. These Kurds mulattoes n shit have no self respect.